There are 2018 genders... and a bitch ain't one

Old subthreads
Brive1987

Re: There are 2018 genders... and a bitch ain't one

Post by Brive1987 »

Given today’s trends, I’d more likely give a pass to someone with a DPM tee shirt than what has happened in the military. Ever since DPM came in, Russell Hill Warriors who previously wouldn’t be seen dead in “greens” parade around in their com-cars looking like members of Das Reich. Meanwhile desperate attempts to feminise the Army have resulted in less than 10% of women passing infantry basic training. And that after an extensive pre course physical training program.

I’m sure some nube thought it would be a lot simpler and cooler having everyone warriorised. But it’s an odd look.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

DrokkIt wrote:
Brive1987 wrote: Oh. You seemed quite supportive and connected with Drokkit‘s rubbishing of the replacement theory (12709).

Now I realise you were mocking him, playing 4D chess. Bravo Sir.
The program (if not the implications) was public for many years. However no one realised there was no finish line and like a classic dinner table budget session, no one ran the numbers until it was too late. And now the govt is forthrightly (still) committed to a policy with built-in replacement implications. This for economic, if not (for the liberals) ideological, reasons.

Saying there isn't a specific secret doctrine whereby the British government is seeking to replace us with muslims is not the same as saying therefore immigration is inherently good.

I guess if there *is* one you'll have some kind of supporting non-circumstantial evidence? Or are we fully into non-Goldy faith here? :D

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

Why in the name of fuck would the Tories be importing Labour-supporting immigrants anyway? Why would Teresa fucking May be participating in white genocide? At the very least a conspiracy theory should have credible motivation behind it. The Protocols of Zion could argue that the plotters were Jewish. At least wait for a Corbyn government before peddling this shit.

DrokkIt

Post by DrokkIt »

Brive1987 wrote:
The program (if not the implications) was public for many years. However no one realised there was no finish line and like a classic dinner table budget session, no one ran the numbers until it was too late. And now the govt is forthrightly (still) committed to a policy with built-in replacement implications. This for economic, if not (for the liberals) ideological, reasons.
Brive, this is the argument from false clause.

You identify things we can agree have happened (mass migration), then you identify an ideological gestalt (gov committed to policy), and an outcome (islamaphilia). Then you argue there is a specific causal relationship between these things, including a chronological one.

This is a considerable oversimplification of the dynamic- you are presenting a long chain of cause and effect as the deliberate action of a discrete entity - this simply promotes an ideological narrative that isn't founded in fact.

My suspicion is that when faced with this, there will be a retreat from it and return to the 'bailey' argument based on stats of immigrant.

Well, you have no quarrel on that front from me. I don't dispute the figures, I dispute the essentialising conspiracy behind the wider narrative.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Shatterface wrote:
ThreeFlangedJavis wrote:
Wed May 30, 2018 12:49 am
Shatterface wrote:
Tue May 29, 2018 5:14 pm
Incidentally, Robinson did time for assaulting a police officer before he began his 'political' career so I don't buy the idea that the law has been harsh on him because of his politics. If you don't want the police to pay attention to you don't beat up a cop. If you don't want the courts to pay attention to you don't commit contempt of court.
I have heard him admit many times that he has a chequered history. The difference between him and an SJW is rather obvious in that he is addressing an actual issue and puts himself on the line whatever you might think of his tactics. As for him being a racist I'd like to see some evidence of that. How on earth does a prior legitimate arrest negate the existence of a political effort to intimidate him? You seem awfully confident in your ability to read the man's mind and know his motives.
He joined the BNP and claimed he didn't know they didn't like black people. If he's not a racist he's a retard.

And his history isn't 'checkered'. Checkered is nicking stationary from work. He's a violent thug who named himself after another violent thug.

And Antifa 'put themselves on the line'. That's because they're thugs too. Why is one masked thug a hero and another masked thug a villain?
He went to one BNP meeting when he was in his early 20's and joined up, by joining he automatically stayed a member for a year, he went to another meeting with a black friend who was refused entry, he never went to another meeting. He may well have been a bit naive, I believe he went initially because they were the only ones talking about Muslim gangs of which he had 1st hand experience of due to his cousin being abused by them in his home town.
This is all clearly explained by him in his address at Oxford University which can be easily found on YouTube. To call him a retard is disingenuous to say the least and just shows your own bigoted bias toward the man. He is a qualified aircraft engineer, hardly a retard.

Do I think he can be a bombast at times? Yes, do I cringe at some of his antics? Yes, do I think he associates with people I believe are detrimental to his cause (Britain First)? Yes. Do I believe he is a thug? No, being a former 'bad lad' is just that, former. Christ there's plenty of us that can fill that tick sheet. Do I believe he's a racist? No, and there is no evidence that he is.

Tommy Robinson has his faults, of course he does but one things for sure, whether you like him or not he has the balls to get out there and fight for what he believes, he says what thousands upon thousands of working class Brits are saying, what they are experiencing, for many he is their only voice, he is a working class hero.

Do have respect for him and what he's trying to achieve? Yes I do.

If you can understand this young lady's strong Yorkshire accent, listen to what she has to say, to people like her Tommy is the only one speaking up for her.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Apologies. Start the video at 6 minutes for the girl I'm talking about. I did copy & paste it with the start time but clearly it hasn't worked.

Old_ones

Post by Old_ones »

free thoughtpolice wrote:
Brive1987 wrote:
Brive1987 wrote: Oh. You seemed quite supportive and connected with Drokkit‘s rubbishing of the replacement theory (12709).

And Bear, I was explaining Faith’s use of ‘Genocide’, while acknowledged hyperbole, actually is a viable usage. Largely because the term, by literal definition, doesn’t mean anything in particular. It was a learning moment for you that apparently went unlearnt.
You are saying it isn't bullshit to say that white genocide is happening and I am saying that I think your pet kangaroo must have kicked you in the head.
It's almost the spitting image for me of the argument that black people can't be racist, because the sociological definition of racism takes group power into consideration. Sure, the UN definition of "Genocide" might be overly vague, but the term has a meaning in common parlance. If a white genocide is in progress it certainly looks nothing like any of the incidents I connect the word "genocide" with. There are no gas chambers, there are no thugs with machetes hacking people up, there are no mass graves, there is no hostile dictator intentionally creating mass starvation. Calling an immigration problem a "genocide" is so far beyond hyperbole that there isn't even a word for it, and objecting that the word "genocide" doesn't really mean anything anyway is a dishonest apologetic argument.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

AndrewV69 wrote: Plus eyelashes my Presbyterian grandmother used to call a crime because they should have been on a girl not a boy.
Now, you can just say your eyelashes identify as a girl, but the rest of you as a boy. I don't think anyone's even thought of that yet, so you'd instantly shoot to the top of the Oppression Olympics.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

I feel like bitch slapping this guy and the woman who wrote the article. So I am going to wait till tomorrow before I respond. No I am not talking about the son who has been dragged into this to make the that a "permissive" parent makes a bad premier.

The lyrics? Right here https://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/chelsea ... anger.html The ever expanding definition of misogyny now includes expressing disgust at promiscuous sluts ... AKA "skank hos".

I am disgusted that this horse shyte was made up to make a political at attack. Never mind dragging a family member into it.

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

CommanderTuvok wrote:
CommanderTuvok wrote: :lol:

Ofie getting angry.
BTW, Ophelia has a WINTER VAGINA, all year, every year....

;)
And, yet, we are told 'WINTER IS COMING'. Hard to believe.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

CommanderTuvok wrote:
Wed May 30, 2018 2:23 pm
:lol:

Germaine Greer's is really shit-trolling these days. Didn't Ofie the Transphobe come to her defence when she was deplatformed by a university? Well, Ofie might have to rid her paws of her, now.
What is the context?

Is she talking about sleep sex? The solution is simple if so. Woman should just wear flannel pyjamas to bed to signify the shop is closed. Anything else indicates that the shop is open for business. Proceed with the oil change whenever.

ThreeFlangedJavis

Post by ThreeFlangedJavis »

Shatterface wrote:
Wed May 30, 2018 12:43 pm
ThreeFlangedJavis wrote:
Wed May 30, 2018 12:49 am
Shatterface wrote:
Tue May 29, 2018 5:14 pm
Incidentally, Robinson did time for assaulting a police officer before he began his 'political' career so I don't buy the idea that the law has been harsh on him because of his politics. If you don't want the police to pay attention to you don't beat up a cop. If you don't want the courts to pay attention to you don't commit contempt of court.
I have heard him admit many times that he has a chequered history. The difference between him and an SJW is rather obvious in that he is addressing an actual issue and puts himself on the line whatever you might think of his tactics. As for him being a racist I'd like to see some evidence of that. How on earth does a prior legitimate arrest negate the existence of a political effort to intimidate him? You seem awfully confident in your ability to read the man's mind and know his motives.
He joined the BNP and claimed he didn't know they didn't like black people. If he's not a racist he's a retard.

And his history isn't 'checkered'. Checkered is nicking stationary from work. He's a violent thug who named himself after another violent thug.

And Antifa 'put themselves on the line'. That's because they're thugs too. Why is one masked thug a hero and another masked thug a villain?
He joined the BNP at 20 years old and then left. Who knows how politically savvy he was then. He claims he was just looking for a way to stand up to Islam. I didn't realise that Antifa individuals made a habit of taking microphones into hostile crowds while almost alone. I thought their thing was outnumbering the opposition or slinking away. When did you last see Robinson in a mask?

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Post by ConcentratedH2O, OM »

AndrewV69 wrote: What is the context?

Is she talking about sleep sex? The solution is simple if so. Woman should just wear flannel pyjamas to bed to signify the shop is closed. Anything else indicates that the shop is open for business. Proceed with the oil change whenever.
https://i.imgur.com/pdARohX.jpg

Keating

Post by Keating »

Re: Tommy Robinson

One additional aspect, I think is fairly important, is the class aspect. It isn’t Kate&Wills kids being raped by Muslims. It’s lower class girls. When it comes to football hooligans, almost all of them are also from lower class backgrounds. Harry can wear a Nazi uniform and it doesn’t really affect him. That the people around Tommy have an over representation of hooligans therefore shouldn’t be a surprise. It’s also one of the reasons nothing was done. Those people are expendable. If it were JK Rowlings kids being raped in the 90s, Mecca would have been glass long ago.

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

Old_ones wrote:
free thoughtpolice wrote:
Brive1987 wrote:

And Bear, I was explaining Faith’s use of ‘Genocide’, while acknowledged hyperbole, actually is a viable usage. Largely because the term, by literal definition, doesn’t mean anything in particular. It was a learning moment for you that apparently went unlearnt.
You are saying it isn't bullshit to say that white genocide is happening and I am saying that I think your pet kangaroo must have kicked you in the head.
It's almost the spitting image for me of the argument that black people can't be racist, because the sociological definition of racism takes group power into consideration. Sure, the UN definition of "Genocide" might be overly vague, but the term has a meaning in common parlance. If a white genocide is in progress it certainly looks nothing like any of the incidents I connect the word "genocide" with. There are no gas chambers, there are no thugs with machetes hacking people up, there are no mass graves, there is no hostile dictator intentionally creating mass starvation. Calling an immigration problem a "genocide" is so far beyond hyperbole that there isn't even a word for it, and objecting that the word "genocide" doesn't really mean anything anyway is a dishonest apologetic argument.
If this is genocide, words are literal violence. Trump is Hitler and transwomen are women. Work is slavery, sex is rape, and Mick Nugent's blog is a haven for rapists. Words just mean whatever the fuck we say they do.

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

Keating wrote: Re: Tommy Robinson

One additional aspect, I think is fairly important, is the class aspect. It isn’t Kate&Wills kids being raped by Muslims. It’s lower class girls. When it comes to football hooligans, almost all of them are also from lower class backgrounds. Harry can wear a Nazi uniform and it doesn’t really affect him. That the people around Tommy have an over representation of hooligans therefore shouldn’t be a surprise. It’s also one of the reasons nothing was done. Those people are expendable. If it were JK Rowlings kids being raped in the 90s, Mecca would have been glass long ago.
It's not just 'people around him' that are football hooligans, it's Robinson himself. So what if more football hooligans are working class? Most of the victims of football hooliganism are also working class.

I don't see arguments in the Pit excusing other forms of gang violence just because the perpetrators are working class.

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

All I got to say is ya'll are into some skinny bitches.

Give me some curves and danger hair any day.

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

So you are saying:
She would have written a novel that nuked muslims. Sounds right to me.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

The whole “genocide is a protected term that means what my feels say it does” is frankly embarrassing given the breadth of debate that exists on the topic. All Goldy did was leverage an existing weakness in the term. Much as others have done over the years.

Old_ones

Post by Old_ones »

Brive1987 wrote: The whole “genocide is a protected term that means what my feels say it does” is frankly embarrassing given the breadth of debate that exists on the topic. All Goldy did was leverage an existing weakness in the term. Much as others have done over the years.
Can black people be racist, Brive?

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Today was pretty-good, for wandering around my neighborhood with my slow old hound, lookin' at neighbors...

https://i.imgur.com/6FExxZi.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/dHhvVcd.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/ZnKoa0N.jpg
The chalk says "miracyolos star vs the forcs of evil LdiRocks"
Which google auto-complete tells me is...
Miraculous Star & the Forces of Evil LadyBug... which is... this...

The puerto rican grandpa driving this was smooth as hell...
https://i.imgur.com/HqSqDP8.jpg

And, lastly...
https://i.imgur.com/m0RbWsp.jpg

Of note, in that last pic, the old guy with no underwear & no rear seam in his blue pants...
and the dog wearing a yankees ballcap and 4 red Chuck Taylor hightop sneakers, doing a wheelie on a skateboard.

Yankees-dog is a big baller on my block. Move over, Lil Tay. This was last week...

https://i.imgur.com/9MeZL1O.jpg

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

Brive1987 wrote: The whole “genocide is a protected term that means what my feels say it does” is frankly embarrassing given the breadth of debate that exists on the topic. All Goldy did was leverage an existing weakness in the term. Much as others have done over the years.
Genocide is just a social construct I guess. Stormers don't think it happened in WWII and lots of Turks think it didn't happen to the Armenians.
When I sprayed the hell out of a yellowjacket wasp nest they probably would have thought that was genocide but I disagree.
Lots of people have misused the term so who cares if the person you want to represent you does too.
People lie all the time , so why shouldn't you do too?

Keating

Post by Keating »

Shatterface wrote: It's not just 'people around him' that are football hooligans, it's Robinson himself. So what if more football hooligans are working class? Most of the victims of football hooliganism are also working class.

I don't see arguments in the Pit excusing other forms of gang violence just because the perpetrators are working class.
It’s no surprise that BLM activists rallied around some of the worst people who were clearly criminally either. The difference is that statistics show that there isn’t a racism problem with police. Per capita, more white people get killed by police. In the UK, government reports show the opposite: police failed to act because they were afraid to charge people with a particular identity.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Old_ones wrote:
Can black people be racist, Brive?
Depends who you ask. The difference between what SJWs do with “racism” and what Goldy did with “genocide” is that the former took a word with a simple common usage meaning and redefined it beyond common understanding.

Goldy took the offical UN definition for a word made up to explain a technical process - and leveraged its generally shit construction. But such that her usage remained within bounds.

In the same way there has been a “genocide” in Brazil which matches very very closely the “fake” genocide in South Africa.
This has been defined as a “utilitarian genocide” by Dadrian. https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/29/opin ... dians.html

Peoples, read this and then really, back off from the subject, do some reading or carry on wearing a dunces hat.
Unsurprisingly, the term genocide bewilders scholars and initiates controversial and frequently hostile debate over what exactly constitutes genocide. Despite a wealth of excellent scholarship on definitions, genocide remains to this day a deeply contested concept with a lack of unanimity about its core definition (Charny, 1999; Alvarez, 2001; Rittner et al, 2002, Charny, 2003:23). A review of the sociological literature identifies at least thirteen different definitions of genocide (Straus, 2001) with some arguing that both political and social groups should be included in any definition of genocide (Charny,1988; Drost, 1975; Kuper, 1981; and Totten, 2002). Such contention is highly problematic since intervention and prevention of genocide, and the prosecution of cases that include genocidal-like actions, are dependent on an accepted and analytically rigorous definition.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Even news rooms experience white genocide

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Well. White male.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Brive1987 wrote: Even news rooms experience white genocide

So what you're saying is, basically chicks of color with tree-trunk thighs.

https://2static3.fjcdn.com/comments/Bla ... ef8dd0.jpg

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Fuckit.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

22 people with 18 of them vagofers, or around 18% penisofers...

Assuming they identify that way.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

And how many white males?

CaptainFluffyBunny

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny »

Dafuq. There isn't a white genocide. I'm as tired as the next white guy about cis white male-bashing, but we're not being killed, rounded up or anything like that. Nobody has decimated the white race, even if that is a thing (which I doubt.)

Yeah, immigrants are moving in. I really don't care unless they have an unusually high propensity to break the law or attempt to overturn the values of the area they're moving to. Essentially Muslims, and not even all of them. Point them out if and when they cause problems. Or is there already a Chinese crime wave going on in Sydney? Keep me posted.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Lsuoma wrote: And how many white males?
Hell, look at white male journalists, all of them "woke" as fuck, and tell me they're not the worst of the lot. Spineless, self-abasing fucktards who should be used as chum.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Lsuoma wrote: 22 people with 18 of them vagofers, or around 18% penisofers...

Assuming they identify that way.
Are you referencing Fatipuffs and Thinifers?

piginthecity

Post by piginthecity »

".. leverage ..." ?
" ... existing weakness in the term " ?
" .. much as others have done ... "

You are Alan Sokel and I claim my 10 dollars !

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Shatterface wrote:

It's not just 'people around him' that are football hooligans, it's Robinson himself. So what if more football hooligans are working class? Most of the victims of football hooliganism are also working class.

Millions of British people either go to Football matches up and down the country or watch it on TV every week. We invented the game, we have a love of the game equal to anywhere in the world. Football is our national sport, it's in our psyche in much the same way Baseball is in the US. 99.99% of football fans are not and have never been hooligans, to target them as you have done is frankly laughable in its dishonesty.
I suspect, like some of my family members, you have never been to or watched a match in your lives or at best not for some considerable time and that you have absolutely no understanding of what club rivalry means to fans. I suspect, like some of my family members, whenever you hear the words "Football Fans" you immediately conjure up an image of beer swilling skinheads in bovver boots and butchers coats frightening old ladies at bus stops, the kind of image a Sun newspaper cartoonist would tend to paint.

Hooliganism had it's peak in the 70's & 80's, you will be hard pressed to find any serious trouble at a match these days, most arrests are for misdemeanours like pitch encroachment, drunkenness or abusive language. Try looking at the arrest stats.

https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... 017-season

CaptainFluffyBunny

One of the best moral advantages is to not claim to be a victim. Seeking victim status is frankly a weak ploy.

SM1957

Post by SM1957 »

Donald J. Trump, Kim Kardashian and Kanye West all made it to the Oval Office to discuss affairs of state and American policy on prison reform.

I'm pulling your leg.

Kanye West wasn't there.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Yes, yes, yes.

A giant ass in the White House...

...and Donald Trump will be there too.

http://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/in ... alk-prison

feathers

Post by feathers »

Guest_b8931fdb wrote:
Wed May 30, 2018 12:48 pm
http://kirstenjoyweiss.com/wp-content/u ... resize.jpg

Something tells me those are the wrong boots to fly around in a helicopter in. I see problems quickly exiting the aircraft and running if required. I'd suggest something rugged with more ankle support but nothing that would limit her agility.
Dude, do you see that gun? She doesn't need to go running. You do.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

It's a mental illness you know, it really is. We should probably be more sympathetic. :burn:

feathers

Post by feathers »

Old_ones wrote:
Wed May 30, 2018 2:12 pm
I'm just commenting on the optics that her clique like to create. You have Goldy posing with a Tavor, you have Southern and Pettibone going to the alps to ride around in a "Defend Europe" convoy (I honestly thought Goldy was part of that, but I'm not interested enough in your Nazi bimbo fetish to keep close tabs on what these fungible twats are doing).
Now hold it down a bit please old chap, we have no signs that there are any fungii in their twats so don't spoil our appetite with that mental image.

SM1957

Post by SM1957 »

shoutinghorse wrote: It's a mental illness you know, it really is. We should probably be more sympathetic. :burn:

shoutinghorse wrote: It's a mental illness you know, it really is. We should probably be more sympathetic. :burn:

This would be ideal material for The Friendly Atheist to write a blog post about. He has built up a well-deserved reputation of pointing out the absurdities of fundamentalists.

katamari Damassi

Post by katamari Damassi »

SM1957 wrote:
This would be ideal material for The Friendly Atheist to write a blog post about. He has built up a well-deserved reputation of pointing out the absurdities of fundamentalists.
The first 10 comments at FA will be, "But xtians..."

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:
Wed May 30, 2018 9:44 pm
Dafuq. There isn't a white genocide. I'm as tired as the next white guy about cis white male-bashing, but we're not being killed, rounded up or anything like that. Nobody has decimated the white race, even if that is a thing (which I doubt.)

Yeah, immigrants are moving in. I really don't care unless they have an unusually high propensity to break the law or attempt to overturn the values of the area they're moving to. Essentially Muslims, and not even all of them. Point them out if and when they cause problems. Or is there already a Chinese crime wave going on in Sydney? Keep me posted.
You clearly have a definition for “genocide” in mind. Did you make it up (please share) or is it an existing variant. If so which one did you go with?

It sounds like you are siding with (((those))) scholars who argue the only true genocide occurred in WWII - with nation state dividends.

You also probably side with Charny in arguing for the term “ethnocide” as an alternative descriptor for non-violent cultural obliteration. But I don’t want to put words into your mouth.

I have a preferred definition, which I stress is only one of a near infinite variations.

Genocide occurs when a source of collective power (typically the state) intentionally uses its
power base to implement a process of destruction in order to physically destroy a group (as
defined by the perpetrator) in whole or substantial part as a means to realise policy
objectives.

This would kinda fix the “destruction” definitional issue (though physically could mean over centuries) , fix the bullshit “in part” generalisation (albeit by introducing another non definite suggestion), steer the discussion of actor to a state level collective (which is a problem where the nation state breaks down like in Rwanda) and removes the problem of trying to come up with descriptions for social constructs (nations, religions, ethnic peoples). It also helps set parameters around intent (to avoid ‘accidental’ genocides which occur as byproducts of other initiatives)

Of course it would usher in the problem of a state sponsored genocide of witches ....

The Brazil Genocide people appear to be softer of who the perpetrator can be and the nature of the process of destruction.
Goldy is clearly looking at the specific non-lethal genocial actions listed by the UN and channeling Lemkin circa 1930.

So please. Enlighten me with your thought process.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

I can't wait for this fellow's early release from his 5 yr prison sentence later this year. As pieces of shit go, he's positively Premier League.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

DrokkIt wrote:
Brive1987 wrote:
Brive, this is the argument from false clause.

You identify things we can agree have happened (mass migration), then you identify an ideological gestalt (gov committed to policy), and an outcome (islamaphilia). Then you argue there is a specific causal relationship between these things, including a chronological one.

This is a considerable oversimplification of the dynamic- you are presenting a long chain of cause and effect as the deliberate action of a discrete entity - this simply promotes an ideological narrative that isn't founded in fact.

My suspicion is that when faced with this, there will be a retreat from it and return to the 'bailey' argument based on stats of immigrant.

Well, you have no quarrel on that front from me. I don't dispute the figures, I dispute the essentialising conspiracy behind the wider narrative.
Not sure about simple Islamphilia in Oz. We seem to be happy with an overall Asianification approach with a garnish of Islamo-siloism.

Southern is gonna get a shock if she thinks that Australia is still at some sort of cultural tipping point where a decision needs to be made.

Our Govt has been quite explicit that “We will decide who comes to this country and the circumstances in which they arrive”
The outcome of these policies, in both quantum and segmentation, are easy to see from my graphs and the census.

Which complex matrix of structural forces do you think are behind adopting a points system immigration model (as opposed to say ethnic quotas) and the setting of intake figures? “Big Australia” is formal Govt policy.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Dave Rubin - seems to be about as interesting as whatever guest he has on. In this case I enjoyed it as it was Niall Ferguson - just wind him up and watch him go (really, the same talk could have been done even if Dave was not in the room).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdeFJ4WCqhk

- I'm still not sold on the 'Intellectual Dark Web' brand though.

Keating

Post by Keating »

Intellectual dark web is almost as cringey as Sargon’s Liberalists.

DrokkIt

Post by DrokkIt »

Brive1987 wrote:
Which complex matrix of structural forces do you think are behind adopting a points system immigration model (as opposed to say ethnic quotas) and the setting of intake figures? “Big Australia” is formal Govt policy.
To hazard a guess I'd posit there is a general western attitude that race-based quotas are bad.

I don't know about Oz, but in the UK there are multiple financial reasons for immigration: cheap labour, *better skilled workforce*, ageing population needing ever-larger tax base to pay for healthcare etc etc. I'm not saying none of these reasons are related to an ideological outlook, but I am saying they aren't proof of a given secret policy to deliberately replace europeans.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

feathers wrote:
Old_ones wrote:
Wed May 30, 2018 2:12 pm
I'm just commenting on the optics that her clique like to create. You have Goldy posing with a Tavor, you have Southern and Pettibone going to the alps to ride around in a "Defend Europe" convoy (I honestly thought Goldy was part of that, but I'm not interested enough in your Nazi bimbo fetish to keep close tabs on what these fungible twats are doing).
Now hold it down a bit please old chap, we have no signs that there are any fungii in their twats so don't spoil our appetite with that mental image.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

DrokkIt wrote:
Brive1987 wrote:
To hazard a guess I'd posit there is a general western attitude that race-based quotas are bad.

I don't know about Oz, but in the UK there are multiple financial reasons for immigration: cheap labour, *better skilled workforce*, ageing population needing ever-larger tax base to pay for healthcare etc etc. I'm not saying none of these reasons are related to an ideological outlook, but I am saying they aren't proof of a given secret policy to deliberately replace europeans.
Paul Keating (a Labor) clearly indicated a desire for ethnic change in his speeches and policy. The libs are keen to simply keep the economic pie growing and growing even as the individual mouthfuls decrease.

Outcome is foreseeable and irresistible. Secret or not. Top of mind or not.

From the Singapore Times in 2017

https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/austr ... ie-suburbs
Hurstville's broad mix of nationalities is increasingly the norm in this immigrant nation, particularly in the larger cities as the country absorbs a growing influx of citizens from across the globe.

So far, thankfully, these changes have been relatively trouble-free.

Sitting at a bus stop outside a Chinese restaurant, Mr Bryn Lundberg-Yates, a 26-year-old train driver, told The Straits Times he did not believe residents in the area were particularly fussed about the area's unusual cultural mix.

"Everyone gets along really well," he said.

"It's just the way certain parts of Sydney are. I'm sure some of the older people here might have a problem with it, but not the younger people. It's normal."

A short drive away from Hurstville, in the suburb of Harris Park, a similar story is unfolding but with a different ethnic group: Of the area's 6,000-odd residents, 46 per cent were born in India.

The evolving characters of Hurstville and Harris Park tell the story of Australia's changing ethnic mix, as China and India start to overtake Britain as the largest source of immigrants Down Under.
Hurstville where everyone gets on? I’m sure they do.

http://i.imgur.com/GawxWij.jpg

And once the “white flight” finishes Fairfield will settle down too.
https://www.smh.com.au/politics/nsw/the ... 4zhcv.html

Certainly Lakemba is the model of unity.
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-07-06/l ... an/7572376

DrokkIt

Post by DrokkIt »

Brive1987 wrote:
DrokkIt wrote:
Brive1987 wrote:

Paul Keating (a Labor) clearly indicated a desire for ethnic change in his speeches and policy. The libs are keen to simply keep the economic pie growing and growing even as the individual mouthfuls decrease.

Outcome is foreseeable and irresistible. Secret or not. Top of mind or not.

From the Singapore Times in 2017

https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/austr ... ie-suburbs
Hurstville's broad mix of nationalities is increasingly the norm in this immigrant nation, particularly in the larger cities as the country absorbs a growing influx of citizens from across the globe.

So far, thankfully, these changes have been relatively trouble-free.

Sitting at a bus stop outside a Chinese restaurant, Mr Bryn Lundberg-Yates, a 26-year-old train driver, told The Straits Times he did not believe residents in the area were particularly fussed about the area's unusual cultural mix.

"Everyone gets along really well," he said.

"It's just the way certain parts of Sydney are. I'm sure some of the older people here might have a problem with it, but not the younger people. It's normal."

A short drive away from Hurstville, in the suburb of Harris Park, a similar story is unfolding but with a different ethnic group: Of the area's 6,000-odd residents, 46 per cent were born in India.

The evolving characters of Hurstville and Harris Park tell the story of Australia's changing ethnic mix, as China and India start to overtake Britain as the largest source of immigrants Down Under.
Hurstville where everyone gets on? I’m sure they do.

http://i.imgur.com/GawxWij.jpg

And once the “white flight” finishes Fairfield will settle down too.
https://www.smh.com.au/politics/nsw/the ... 4zhcv.html

Certainly Lakemba is the model of unity.
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-07-06/l ... an/7572376
Ah of course, Paul Keating, supreme overlord and master of the UK for 30 years.

You can find members of parliament with *all kinds* of wacky views, from outright trots to freemarket fundamentalists, to christian traditionalists.

Can you just state your position in simple terms - otherwise you can just imply these conspiratorial things and then run away from them when it's convenient. I ask this because it seems to me that you think these various facts (and interpretations thereof) constitute a convincing case for something; if I posit what that is you are going to tell me whatever words I've used aren't defined correctly... in which case you should set the definitions and we can work from there.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Keating wrote: Intellectual dark web is almost as cringey as Sargon’s Liberalists.
You're no wrong there.

SM1957

Post by SM1957 »

DrokkIt wrote: To hazard a guess I'd posit there is a general western attitude that race-based quotas are bad.

In Britain, we have an ageing population and it is proposed to raise taxes on the elderly so that young people can be given 10,000 pounds each, free bus fares, cheap rail tickets, free tuition fees etc.

I thought the idea was that the young paid taxes to support the elderly.

Apparently not.

DrokkIt

Post by DrokkIt »

SM1957 wrote:
DrokkIt wrote: To hazard a guess I'd posit there is a general western attitude that race-based quotas are bad.

In Britain, we have an ageing population and it is proposed to raise taxes on the elderly so that young people can be given 10,000 pounds each, free bus fares, cheap rail tickets, free tuition fees etc.

I thought the idea was that the young paid taxes to support the elderly.

Apparently not.
I'm sure it's all a ruse: the global islamophilic cabal the runs the country expects young people will spend it all on drugs and die of overdoses: for truly the kafir is debauched and behaves like an animal, bismillah.

Old_ones

Post by Old_ones »

Brive1987 wrote:
CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:
Wed May 30, 2018 9:44 pm

You clearly have a definition for “genocide” in mind. Did you make it up (please share) or is it an existing variant. If so which one did you go with?

It sounds like you are siding with (((those))) scholars who argue the only true genocide occurred in WWII - with nation state dividends.

You also probably side with Charny in arguing for the term “ethnocide” as an alternative descriptor for non-violent cultural obliteration. But I don’t want to put words into your mouth.

I have a preferred definition, which I stress is only one of a near infinite variations.

Genocide occurs when a source of collective power (typically the state) intentionally uses its
power base to implement a process of destruction in order to physically destroy a group (as
defined by the perpetrator) in whole or substantial part as a means to realise policy
objectives.

This would kinda fix the “destruction” definitional issue (though physically could mean over centuries) , fix the bullshit “in part” generalisation (albeit by introducing another non definite suggestion), steer the discussion of actor to a state level collective (which is a problem where the nation state breaks down like in Rwanda) and removes the problem of trying to come up with descriptions for social constructs (nations, religions, ethnic peoples). It also helps set parameters around intent (to avoid ‘accidental’ genocides which occur as byproducts of other initiatives)

Of course it would usher in the problem of a state sponsored genocide of witches ....

The Brazil Genocide people appear to be softer of who the perpetrator can be and the nature of the process of destruction.
Goldy is clearly looking at the specific non-lethal genocial actions listed by the UN and channeling Lemkin circa 1930.

So please. Enlighten me with your thought process.
Clearly. That's obviously because "genocide" is a word with a commonplace definition (just like "racism"). It isn't a technical term; its a common term with technical definitions that matter primarily to specialists. A technical term would be something like "nucleophilicity", which is a word that doesn't have any meaning to non-specialists. Because "genocide" has multiple definitions Goldy can use it for its emotional value - to help white people feel victimized and persecuted, and right wing clowns can try to cover her tracks by pointing to the bailey of a disputed technical definition that no one actually gives a fuck about.

Here is a common definition of genocide that lines up with how people who listen to Goldy probably understand the term, and how I believe they are meant to understand the term:

Genocide - the deliberate and systematic destruction of a racial, political, or cultural group

From Merriam-Webster

That's a lot more straightforward than this:

Genocide
is defined in Article 2 of the Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide (1948) as "any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such: killing members of the group; causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group; deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part 1 ; imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group; [and] forcibly transferring children of the group to another group."

from UN.org

I believe that people are meant to understand Goldy's use of the word "genocide" to be in line with the first definition, because Goldy isn't a scholar and neither is her audience. If we were discussing one of your colleagues in the humanities who had come under fire for their use of the word "genocide", that might be one thing, but we are instead talking about Rebel Media.

The understanding of "deliberate and systematic destruction" that an average person has will be informed by infamous and well documented cases that aren't credibly disputed. This could include the Armenian genocide, the Holocaust, the Ukraninan genocide under Stalin, the Rawandan genocide etc. Those historical episodes are the ones that give the word "genocide" power as a propaganda tool. This is not unlike the way that SJWs swing the word "racism" around, knowing full well that to the public, "racism" means Klan members and lynchings, not a statistical disadvantage that a minority group faces relative to the majority. The stigma of being a labeled "racist" is not rooted in impersonal disadvantages or microaggressions and the horror that the word "genocide" evokes is not rooted in differential birth rates or recessive alleles.

As much condescension as you dish out, your bullshit is actually pretty transparent. You aren't above using the same unconvincing motte and bailey tactics employed by postmodernists.

Incidentally, I've never seen any evidence that white people are being intentionally destroyed (paraphrasing language from your own favorite definition) in any majority white country. Saying that western countries are bringing in too many non-western minorities, and that those minorities aren't being properly assimilated and held to account for misdeeds is one thing. Saying that there is a government conspiracy to end white people is completely another.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

MarcusAu wrote:
Keating wrote: Intellectual dark web is almost as cringey as Sargon’s Liberalists.
You're no wrong there.
Peez's mockery is withering.

Withering.

https://imgur.com/uiE6wqU.png

SM1957

Post by SM1957 »

Now that there are no reporting restrictions on the trial of Asian rape gangs in Leeds, and now that a verdict has been reached. guess what the BBC are not reporting?

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

DrokkIt wrote:
Brive1987 wrote:

The economic case, while people might accept it or not, would explain why a money-fixated party like the Tories would support immigration even if immigrants are more likely to support Labour and even if it kissed off their anti-immigration supporters.

It's the only credible motivation for supporting immigration.

Anyone who thinks the Tories are motivated by political correctness is deluded.

Anyone who thinks the Tories are motivated by some kind of white death-wish to commit auto-genocide is absolutely fucked in the head.

Totally fucking insane.

Beyond all fucking reasoning with.

We can argue about whether immigration will actually solve our economic problems, or about integration of large numbers of immigrants, but if you believe that there's some kind of genocide going on then you are just fucking mental.