There are 2018 genders... and a bitch ain't one

Old subthreads
Brive1987

Re: There are 2018 genders... and a bitch ain't one

Post by Brive1987 »

Kirb would get into his time machine. Arrive at the Reich Chancellory. And then refuse to interview Hitler on principle.

Fascinating.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

free thoughtpolice wrote: Brive wrote:
A neologism trying to describe a poorly concieved social dynamic fails in practical application and is leveraged by a variety of groups across the political spectrum.
Unlike you Brian, I didn't study at Stormer U. so I didn't know that the phrase "white genocide" now is in common usage to describe brown skinned immigrants legally moving to largely white skinned countries. In fact, despite the fact that I know a fair number of people that are from the right wing of the political spectrum I've never heard any of them have use that term. The only people I have seen using that term are racist morons on the internet.
After all when I asked you if you would answer either yes or no as to whether white genocide is happening in Canada you couldn't come out and say yes or no because (I'm paraphrasing your awkward attempt to weasel out of it) "the word is poorly defined and I would either out myself as a shallow bigot or betray my true love Goldy as a certified Nazi bimbo if I had to answer it directly".
The last person to demand a Y/N answer to a complex question was some SJ. shithead over at FtB with Benson.

:lol: :bjarte:

I’m seriously glad you have your “vibe” around a word explicitly invented to encapsulate a legal and definable framework for action. You go boy. Simple faith can be a boon.

Did you want me to dig up my actual response to your query or are you happy with your “lived experience” memories?

You can now be HJ-B to my Brian. :dance:

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

For those who want to know what Has triggered Kirb ...

+ Interested in the fact that Russia is producing ideas different from the rest of a Europe.
+ Dugin definitely is part of this alien counter narrative
+ Dugin is acknowledged as a pariah who rings alarm bells
+ There is no obvious place for him as he rejects fascism, communism and liberalism/individualism
+ Notes that only collectives have the power to change political systems
+ Dugin is looking to create a fourth way rejecting the elements of failure inherent in all three approaches
+ That in itself is interesting. This is a new argument worth reviewing on that basis even if we do not accept it
+ Something of use may happen from the discussion

Now Kirb. I know. The man is a monster (even if he hasn’t, like, killed anyone). So he is verboten.

Can you point me the way to your enlightened liberal prescription lists of non-persons that may not be studied. And can I assume you support the burning of Communist Manifestos and Mein Kampf and the shunning of those who engage with them?

I know little of this weird Russian Professor and I’m sure is is a dangerous thinker. But your efforts to shame discovery colour you khaki.

There is nothing more fascist than a liberal with an agenda.

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

Brive1987 wrote:
A neologism trying to describe a poorly concieved social dynamic fails in practical application and is leveraged by a variety of groups across the political spectrum.
Unlike you Brian, I didn't study at Stormer U. so I didn't know that the phrase "white genocide" now is in common usage to describe brown skinned immigrants legally moving to largely white skinned countries. In fact, despite the fact that I know a fair number of people that are from the right wing of the political spectrum I've never heard any of them have use that term. The only people I have seen using that term are racist morons on the internet.
After all when I asked you if you would answer either yes or no as to whether white genocide is happening in Canada you couldn't come out and say yes or no because (I'm paraphrasing your awkward attempt to weasel out of it) "the word is poorly defined and I would either out myself as a shallow bigot or betray my true love Goldy as a certified Nazi bimbo if I had to answer it directly".
The last person to demand a Y/N answer to a complex question was some SJ. shithead over at FtB with Benson.

I’m seriously glad you have your “vibe” around a word explicitly invented to encapsulate a legal and definable framework for action. You go boy. Simple faith can be a boon.

Did you want me to dig up my actual response to your query or are you happy with your “lived experience” memories?

Yes . Dig up your answer and put in on the record if you can possibly give a straight answer instead dancing around the issue and trying to parse the words like the pretentious cunt you are. HJ Hornbeck is a straight shooter compared to the weasel you have become lately.l
Yes or no. Do you think it is reasonable to call the immigration situation in Canada as "white genocide"?
I just want a straight answer from you instead of dodgy, wordy bullshit that you would expect from the goofiest of the post modernist crew.
"Encapsulate a legal and and definable framework for action" :lol: :lol:
I'm really dazzled by how you are able to put words together just like the most pretentious of the SJ crowd.
Suck it Brive.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

free thoughtpolice wrote:
Yes . Dig up your answer and put in on the record if you can possibly give a straight answer instead dancing around the issue and trying to parse the words like the pretentious cunt you are. HJ Hornbeck is a straight shooter compared to the weasel you have become lately.l
Yes or no. Do you think it is reasonable to call the immigration situation in Canada as "white genocide"?
I just want a straight answer from you instead of dodgy, wordy bullshit that you would expect from the goofiest of the post modernist crew.
I'm really dazzled by how you are able to put words together just like the most pretentious of the SJ crowd.
Suck it Brive.

:violin:

http://i.imgur.com/YBdr3BA.jpg

My response. Which I almost bullet pointed and which avoided as many multisyllabic words as possible ....
Not by my preferred definition.

Not by popular usage which simply concludes “Genocide” is a synonym for “Holocaust”.

It would only meet the most flexible version of the UN’s piece of shit. But isn’t entirely ruled out. Which is a comment more on the utility of that word-salad than the existence of Canadian Death Camps.
I’m sorry HJ-B, there are three distinct ideas there. I know that will cause you concern.

But read them slowly and you will see this “cunt” is not that far off your POV.

:o :idea:

John D

Post by John D »

It’s 1:20am. My polygamous daughter just called and told my wife and I she is getting a divorce and moving closer to us next month. My wife is sobbing and is taking tomorrow off work. My wife can’t talk to me yet. I am actually relieved. My daughter was not happy with her relationship with her husband and his live in fuck buddy. I actually think this is good news in a way. I just wish I hadn’t spent so much on the wedding cause I need money for a new driveway

John D

Post by John D »

Haha... she is not polygamous... she is polyamorous... fucking spell check

John D

Post by John D »

I am glad I have whiskey in the house.

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

free thoughtpolice wrote:
Brive1987 wrote:

Suck it Brive.

John D

Post by John D »

Polyamory for the win!

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

Brive1987 wrote: Kirb would get into his time machine. Arrive at the Reich Chancellory. And then refuse to interview Hitler on principle.

Fascinating.
You wouldn't bother with a return journey.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

The stupid runs deep.

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

Brive1987 wrote: It would only meet the most flexible version of the UN’s piece of shit. But isn’t entirely ruled out. Which is a comment more on the utility of that word-salad than the existence of Canadian Death Camps.
Just answer the fucking question.

'It would only meet the most flexible version of the UN's piece of shit' might pass whatever Pomo examining board gave you a degree but it means jack shit to the rest of us.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Brive1987 wrote: Kirb would get into his time machine. Arrive at the Reich Chancellory. And then refuse to interview Hitler on principle.

Fascinating.
If I got the chance the interview Hitler, I wouldn't nod along, cheer for him, or give him softball questions, or agree with him that there's a Jewish Problem. Southern would likely tell him that the "lamestream Western media" has painted him as a dictator but he's actually a fascinating thinker, all while saying that maybe the Nuremberg laws are bit excessive, but encouraging those pesky Jews to leave on their own with some "soft hostile targeting" and have a Jewish immigration ban are good ideas worth sharing.

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

Challenge to Pitters. Since Brive is incapable of defining genocide clearly have a go at defining it yourself.

Then all Brive has to do is say, Yes, that's what I mean.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

The depth of the intellectual hole you are digging is apparently infinite. You don’t need the pit. Literally dozens of scholars better equipped than you have had a go.

https://scholar.google.com.au/scholar?q ... i=scholart

I am literally astounded by the stupid on display here. And amused.

:popcorn: :popcorn:

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Kirbmarc wrote:

Fascinating.
If I got the chance the interview Hitler, I wouldn't nod along, cheer for him, or give him softball questions, or agree with him that there's a Jewish Problem. Southern would likely tell him that the "lamestream Western media" has painted him as a dictator but he's actually a fascinating thinker, all while saying that maybe the Nuremberg laws are bit excessive, but encouraging those pesky Jews to leave on their own with some "soft hostile targeting" and have a Jewish immigration ban are good ideas worth sharing.
See my comment above to Shattered.

Astounding. What else might she say? And while I have a chance is she a moaner or a screamer?

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Kirbmarc wrote:

Fascinating.
Would you let him speak or would you Kirb-splain ? Would you grant him, for arguments sake, his perception there was a Jewish question so you could determine his resulting POV and actions? How far would you let him go, laying out his world view, before you interjected with your VIQs? If you jumped in at the first nasty thought, how well or useful do you think the session would be?

Because letting him state his perspective without an extended, withering deconstruction for your fans audience would be pipes of the worst kind. Wouldn’t it.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Brive1987 wrote: Can you point me the way to your enlightened liberal prescription lists of non-persons that may not be studied. And can I assume you support the burning of Communist Manifestos and Mein Kampf and the shunning of those who engage with them?
You're being deliberately obtuse. The problem isn't that people like Dugin "shouldn't be studied" or "talked with", the problem is when people like Southern, who have already given softball interviews to a variety of far-righters, give him a platform and a way to legitimize their ideas. And even so I never supported "censoring" Southern, just not drinking her alt-right kool-aid, and knowing WHICH IDEAS she's supporting and legitimizing without equivocating about the "alt-lite".

And of course the reference to burning the Mein Kampf or the Communist Manifesto are just a weak strawman. I've read both, by the way.

If Dan Arel, who has publicly defended the North Korean regime, interviewed one of the Chinese heads of propaganda, nobody would hesitate to call him a far-left nut. If a "moderate muslim" who has spent years attacking ex muslims gave an interview to Anjem Choudary, people would be in their right to call them out as an appeaser for islamism. If a "moderate christian" gave a softball interview to the Westboro Baptist Church, or to a nutty creationist, secularists would rightly point at them and called them out.

Hell, this is exactly what WE, THE SLYMEPIT, have done for years. We have called out Linda Sarsour for coddling to that nutter Louis Farrakhan. We've called out her support for Saudi Arabia, her terrorist-supporting friends, and exposed her as a fraud posing as a moderate.

Similarly we've called out PeeZee for coddling to nutters like @bad_dominicana who claimed that science was a product of white supremacy. We've pointed and laughed, even, at him for bending over backwards to accuse Charlie Hebdo of racism, because he was cozy to idiots who see racism everywhere, like Giliell.

But somehow when it comes to the far-right calling out their bullshit is "censorship" and "fascism".
I know little of this weird Russian Professor and I’m sure is is a dangerous thinker. But your efforts to shame discovery colour you khaki.

There is nothing more fascist than a liberal with an agenda.
"Discovery" :D

How about an actual neo-fascist who has proposed the genocide of an entire ethnicity because they go against their plans for an United Mystical Eurasia which fights against American Degeneration? :think:

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Shatterface wrote:
Brive1987 wrote: It would only meet the most flexible version of the UN’s piece of shit. But isn’t entirely ruled out. Which is a comment more on the utility of that word-salad than the existence of Canadian Death Camps.

'It would only meet the most flexible version of the UN's piece of shit' might pass whatever Pomo examining board gave you a degree but it means jack shit to the rest of us.
It means that the UN definition (as opposed to mine, yours and a holocaust-centric ‘common use’ whatever that means) is shit and can be used to support a variety of views. I’m amazed you are incapable of understanding the concept of ‘ambiguous terms’.

Which is a problem because the term was invented to be a clearly defined legal concept underwriting future proposed UN interventions.

Which is why lawyers and scholars and historians cleverer than you ‘waste’ their time grappling with the problem.

And why Goldy, the Palestinians and stolen generation advocates can gain leverage. And of interest you you ... did you know there is a train of thought that places the Potato Famine as a genocide? Maybe it was.

This is not a complicated issue to understand.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Brive1987 wrote: Would you let him speak or would you Kirb-splain ? Would you grant him, for arguments sake, his perception there was a Jewish question so you could determine his resulting POV and actions? How far would you let him go, laying out his world view, before you interjected with your VIQs? If you jumped in at the first nasty thought, how well or useful do you think the session would be?

Because letting him state his perspective without an extended, withering deconstruction for your fans audience would be pipes of the worst kind. Wouldn’t it.
Please. You're embarrassing yourself. There's a HUGE difference between a fair but tough and challenging interview and the kind of softball, "we agree more than we disagree" bullshit that Southern and her ilk (Rubin, Sargon, Tucker Carlson etc.) have already pulled when talking to far-right "race realists" like Jared Taylor or Richard Spencer or Tara McCarthy. All of whom are pretty bad, but are liberal soyboys and soygirls when compared to Dugin. They also have far less power in terms of influencing foreign policy think-tanks.

Southern is no David Frost politely but relentlessly calling out Nixon on his bullshit excuses and getting him to admit that he actually thinks that "if the president does it, then it's not illegal". She's more likely to agree with Dugin, except of course some feeble attempt at arguing against his most extreme arguments, than to challenge him and give him enough rope to hang himself.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Brive1987 wrote:
Shatterface wrote:

It means that the UN definition (as opposed to mine, yours and a holocaust-centric ‘common use’ whatever that means) is shit and can be used to support a variety of views. I’m amazed you are incapable of understanding the concept of ‘ambiguous terms’.

Which is a problem because the term was invented to be a clearly defined legal concept underwriting future proposed UN interventions.

Which is why lawyers and scholars and historians cleverer than you ‘waste’ their time grappling with the problem.

And why Goldy, the Palestinians and stolen generation advocates can gain leverage. And of interest you you ... did you know there is a train of thought that places the Potato Famine as a genocide? Maybe it was.

This is not a complicated issue to understand.
The problem with Faith Goldy is that she deliberately plays with the UN definition (which DOESN'T support her ideas that immigration is "white genocide" anyway) to be able to then use the word "genocide" to make her audience outraged at non-white people moving to Canada or other "white majority" countries.

Incidentally there's no famine in Canada and there are no Canadians being forced at gunpoint to leave their homes. So the comparison to the potato famine or the Palestinian forced exodus are unwarranted, even though it's arguable whether those things are a "genocide".

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

AndrewV69 wrote: OK so I am watching the season one episode one of Happy Valley and WTF people? You really need subtitles?
Hey, that's good 'ol Yorkshire thars earin' there t'old lad, nowt wrong wi it tha nos. .. You didn't see us Brits complain about The Wire now did you? No, we just supplied some of the actors. ;)

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

"Here is Mr. Hitler, he's been vilified by the lamestream Western media, but he's actually a source of new, interesting ideas beyond the paradigm of capitalism against communism. Today we will discuss with him how liberals have censored and distorted his ideas, and the specifics of his nuanced, complex plan to deal with Jewish immigration from Poland and with how to create a Jewish settlement outside of Europe".

VS

"Mr. Hitler, the Nuremberg laws which have been passed a few months ago prohibit marriage between Jews and Aryans in Germany. Extramarital relations between Jews and non-Jews are punished with imprisonment and hard labor. Jewish German citizens have also been stripped of their citizenship. These are clear violations of the rights of individuals, as formulated in the Charter of the League of Nations. Prominent members of the League have expressed concerns about further violations of the rights of German Jewish citizens, and have voiced concerns that those measures might lead to pogroms against Jews in Germany. How do you reply to these accusations?"

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Kirbmarc wrote: "Here is Mr. Hitler, he's been vilified by the lamestream Western media, but he's actually a source of new, interesting ideas beyond the paradigm of capitalism against communism.
I think you'll find that prior to and even including his anexing of the Sudetenland many in the lamestream western media far from vilifying Mr.Hitler pretty much treated him as some kind of heroic Germanic saviour.

Time magazine 'Man Of The Year' 1938.

SM1957

Post by SM1957 »

Mr. Hitler? Please address him as Herr Hitler. In the words of Piers Morgan 'Show some damn respect'

franc

Post by franc »

Someone can't define "genocide" to autist standards.
Kirbmarc wrote: How about an actual neo-fascist
Please define "neo-fascist" (other than right of Pol Pot). Then please define neo-marxist, neo-anarchist, alt-right, alt-left, alt-asshole, alt-FUCK_YEAH, neo-more-neo-than-thou, alt-I-want-to-fuck-your-dog-missus-can-watch, alt-alt etc. Please. Supply glasshouse, I'll bring bricks.

We are where we are.

Suet Cardigan

Post by Suet Cardigan »

shoutinghorse wrote:
Kirbmarc wrote: "Here is Mr. Hitler, he's been vilified by the lamestream Western media, but he's actually a source of new, interesting ideas beyond the paradigm of capitalism against communism.
I think you'll find that prior to and even including his anexing of the Sudetenland many in the lamestream western media far from vilifying Mr.Hitler pretty much treated him as some kind of heroic Germanic saviour.

It wasn't an endorsement:
Person of the Year (called Man of the Year or Woman of the Year until 1999)[1] is an annual issue of the United States news magazine Time that features and profiles a person, a group, an idea, or an object that "for better or for worse... has done the most to influence the events of the year"
Despite the magazine's frequent statements to the contrary, the designation is often regarded as an honor, and spoken of as an award or prize, simply based on many previous selections of admirable people.[7] However, Time magazine points out that controversial figures such as Adolf Hitler (1938), Joseph Stalin (1939 and 1942), Nikita Khrushchev (1957) and Ayatollah Khomeini (1979) have also been granted the title for their impacts
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time_Person_of_the_Year

franc

Post by franc »

Suet Cardigan wrote: It wasn't an endorsement:
Someone is not an idiot.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

shoutinghorse wrote:

Time Magazine "Man of the Year" is given to the most Influential person of the year. It's not a morality award. Ayatollah Khomeini was "Man of the Year" in 1979.

Here's a how the Time magazine editors justify their choice:
Time magazine has named Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini, Iran's revolutionary leader, as its Man of the Year for 1979. The magazine's editors said they sought to identify the individual who “has done the most to change the news, for better or for worse.”

In the cover article of the Jan. 7 issue, it is said of the Ayatollah: “The lean figure of Khomeini towered malignly over the globe. As the leader of Iran's revolution he gave the 20th century world a frightening lesson in the shattering power of irrationality, of the ease with which terrorism can be adopted as government policy.

“Khomeini's importance far transcends the nightmare of the embassy seizure, transcends indeed the overthrow of the Shah of Iran. The revolution that he led to triumph threatens to upset the world balance of power more than any other political event since Hitler's conquest of Europe.”
Not exactly a shower of praise.

By the way, let's compare what was said about Hitler in 1939 by Time magazine editors to justify their choice of Hitler as "Man of the Year" 1938:
Führer of the German people, Commander-in-Chief of the German Army, Navy & Air Force, Chancellor of the Third Reich, Herr Hitler reaped on that day at Munich the harvest of an audacious, defiant, ruthless foreign policy he had pursued for five and a half years. He had torn the Treaty of Versailles to shreds. He had rearmed Germany to the teeth— or as close to the teeth as he was able. He had stolen Austria before the eyes of a horrified and apparently impotent world.

All these events were shocking to nations which had defeated Germany on the battlefield only 20 years before, but nothing so terrified the world as the ruthless, methodical, Nazi-directed events which during late summer and early autumn threatened a world war over Czechoslovakia. When without loss of blood he reduced Czechoslovakia to a German puppet state, forced a drastic revision of Europe's defensive alliances, and won a free hand for himself in Eastern Europe by getting a "hands-off" promise from powerful Britain (and later France), Adolf Hitler without doubt became 1938's Man of the Year.
It looks like he wasn't getting a good reputation in 1930s 'Murica. The "lamestream media" of that age was less stupid than we what we think.

Hitler himself wasn't very fond of the international press, to say the least. He called it the lying press ("Lugenpresse").He arrested or expelled many foreign correspondants
Life became dangerous for foreign correspondents working in Germany as soon as Hitler was appointed Chancellor in January 1933. The Nazi regime made it clear that critical reports would not be tolerated, with propaganda chief Joseph Goebbels leading efforts to influence and pressurise the foreign press. The sources reporters had relied on for information started to fear for their lives. “I beg you not to let anybody know that you heard this from me, or it might get around and I should be arrested,” Rothay Reynolds, the Daily Mail’s bureau chief in Berlin, heard from one source soon after Hitler took power.

Hermann Göring, another of Hitler’s chief associates, invited foreign newspaper journalists based in Berlin to meet him early in 1933. Vernon Bartlett, one of the British journalists in attendance, recalled how Göring began an attack against the foreign press unlike any he had previously witnessed. Göring informed those present that he knew “not only what they sent in their telegrams and telephone messages, but also what they wrote in their private letters”
Sure, there were SOME foreign newspapers that treated Hitler with kid gloves, like the Daily Mail (always a trustworthy paper, that one :bjarte: ):
Daily Mail owner, Lord Rothermere, believed the spread of Communism was a greater threat to Britain than the Nazis and felt passionately that a strong Germany under Hitler was necessary to form a “bulwark against Bolshevism”.

“Herr Hitler has won his majority cleverly,” the Daily Mail wrote in an editorial welcoming the result of the March 1933 election in Germany. “If he uses it prudently and peacefully, no one here will shed any tears over the disappearance of German democracy.”
But the journalists on the field in Germany were often less enthusiastic:
Lord Rothermere’s beliefs put Rothay Reynolds in an exquisitely difficult position. Based on the ground in Germany, he saw how quickly life was changing for the worse. “In less than a month Germans had lost freedom of the press, freedom of speech, freedom of assembly,” he later recalled.
Also, not every newspaper was a Nazi cuck like the Daily Mail. Credit where credit is due, some 'Murricans were calling it like it was:
The first foreign correspondent expelled was Edgar Ansel Mowrer, the Berlin bureau chief of the Chicago Daily News. He had already angered the Nazis by publishing a critical book, Germany Puts the Clock Back, just before Hitler was appointed Chancellor. His criticism continued with the Nazis in power, which the regime found particularly infuriating as a result of his position as head of the Foreign Press Association. In September 1933, he was forced out of Germany after Nazi authorities warned him they would not step in if he was attacked by marauding storm troopers.
Also some Brits:
Noel Panter, the Daily Telegraph’s Munich correspondent, soon became the first British correspondent expelled. His crime had been to report on the militaristic atmosphere of a rally in Munich — an impression the Nazis did not want conveyed to the outside world. Panter was arrested and after being held in prison for more than a week he finally arrived in Britain in November 1933.

“I was never so glad to see the white cliffs of Dover in my life,” he said. “I have never distorted news. All that I have done has been to tell the truth, which is sometimes unpalatable to certain people.” British Movietone News was there to record his arrival, with a colleague saying: “We are very glad you’ve maintained the proud traditions of British journalism in very difficult conditions.”

Philip Pembroke Stephens, a young correspondent on the Daily Express, was the second British reporter expelled. He revealed in more detail than other newspapers how Jews were being mistreated in the early days of the Third Reich. “New Hitler Blow at the Jews… German Jews are Facing their Darkest Days,” ran a headline to one of his pieces in May 1934. He wrote that German Jews are “friendless, persecuted and told by Nazi officials ‘the best thing you can do is to die’”.

After this report ran he was arrested by the Gestapo, held for days without charge and then expelled. In an attempt to intimidate him, his room in jail was decorated with pictures of decapitated men. “I was locked up like a beast in a cage behind high wire netting,” he wrote. It was with some relief that he finally returned to Britain.
And more:
The Manchester Guardian consistently printed some of the most vivid and revealing reports about life in Nazi Germany. While some newspapers — including the Daily Mail — simply printed Nazi denials of Jewish mistreatment, the Manchester Guardian’s correspondent Frederick Voigt exposed the details, telling the full story. He was especially brave to do so, having returned to London from mainland Europe in 1933 amid rumours of a Gestapo plot to kill him.

In April 1936, he wrote the most revelatory piece yet published about the mistreatment of prisoners in German concentration camps. Though the camps were not yet the extermination centres they would become during the Holocaust, they were being used to hold and mistreat political prisoners and other perceived enemies of the regime, Jews included.

After taking testimony from eyewitnesses he offered several examples of the kind of punishment meted out to prisoners. “After 18 lashes he began to whimper. But the flogging went on until he lost consciousness,” Voigt wrote in an account of how one Jewish prisoner was treated. “There are no legal guarantees for those who fall into the hands of the Gestapo,” he added. “Many prisoners have been beaten to death, and many have died after lingering awhile as a result of their treatment.”

John Segrue, who worked for the liberal News Chronicle newspaper, earned the rare distinction of being expelled by the Nazis twice. He moved to Austria after being thrown out of Germany in the late 1930s but was not safe there, either. In 1938 Hitler ordered his Anschluss invasion of Austria, where the Nazis immediately began a vicious campaign of oppression against Jews in Vienna. Amid the violent scenes an SS officer mistook Segrue for a Jew and ordered him to help other Jews clean his car. Segrue obeyed, helping an elderly woman with the task.

He then returned to the officer and said: “I could not believe that the stories about your brutality were true. I wanted to see for myself. I have seen. Good day.” Segrue’s fearless attitude meant he did not last long in Austria; the Nazis soon expelled him for a second time. During the Second World War, Segrue was captured by the German army in the Balkans and died in a Nazi concentration camp. The Guild of Jewish Journalists later commended him for having “alerted the world to the true evil of the Nazi philosophy”.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

franc's back...

Still keeping taps on Esmay?

franc

Post by franc »

MarcusAu wrote: franc's back...

Esmay's imploded man. Like really. Beyond Phelps territory. Last utterances were about spit roasting Karen Straughan over coals. Fuck me. Lost. Ear for men podcast on it. Find it, not hard.

franc

Post by franc »

MarcusAu wrote: franc's back...

Here's a sample -

https://i.imgur.com/JOoQZ64.png

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

franc wrote: Someone can't define "genocide" to autist standards.
Kirbmarc wrote: How about an actual neo-fascist
Please define "neo-fascist" (other than right of Pol Pot). Then please define neo-marxist, neo-anarchist, alt-right, alt-left, alt-asshole, alt-FUCK_YEAH, neo-more-neo-than-thou, alt-I-want-to-fuck-your-dog-missus-can-watch, alt-alt etc. Please. Supply glasshouse, I'll bring bricks.

We are where we are.
Aleksandr Dugin looks like a good neo-fascist prototype:

http://gotnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2 ... ntweet.png

Translation of Dugin's post:

"Ukraine must be cleansed of idiots. The need for a genocide of cretins is self-evident, of evil cretins, closed to the voice of Logos, lethally dangerous...and at the same time incredibly stupid. I don't believe that they are Ukrainians. Ukrainians are a great slavic people. This is a race of mongrels emerging straight out of the sewage".

[The "idiots" he talked about were the Ukrainians who protested in the Euromaidan protests]

Do you think he fits the bill?

franc

Post by franc »

Kirbmarc wrote: [The "idiots" he talked about were the Ukrainians who protested in the Euromaidan protests]

Yeah, except they were Marxists 60 years ago, Still biggest genocide ever. Stop being insulting.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holodomor

franc

Post by franc »

Kirbmarc wrote: Do you think he fits the bill?
Let me give you a tip Kirb.

90% of my family back in time died under Stalin and Mao. You are not in a position to educate me ok? Let's get that fucking straight. Fascism/communism. No difference at ground level. Shove that up your "enlightened" ass.

franc

Post by franc »

And another thing you fucking presemptuous imbecile, I am half Ukrainian.

franc

Post by franc »

InfraRedBucket

Post by InfraRedBucket »

MarcusAu wrote:
Well there's a moth from Venezuela called Eubetia bigaulae :
Pronounced "you betcha by Golly"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eubetia_bigaulae

feathers

Post by feathers »

Stankeye wrote:
Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:30 pm
Bhurzum wrote: Horrible little turd really needs a good re-tuning.
It makes me wonder what the limits of confrontation are with a minor. I'd hate to go to jail "re-tuning" that young gentleman.
What do you mean? He ran into a wall. Everybody saw that.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote: Meyers is lost in sexual daydreaming again.

https://i.imgur.com/7ve643C.png

Y'all might like to think about him exploring his own "nipple mobility", research perhaps conducted whilst lying in a hot bath.

https://i.imgur.com/Sdl84Tx.png
No need to imagine it. The pasty gnome does it in front of everybody.

And his crew of turd polishers shows up to commend him instead of typing their instinctive EWWWWs, a splendid example of the art of wokeness.

https://imgur.com/8ZbTah7.jpg

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Kirby old son. I was essentially taking the piss.

P.S. Your novel of a reply? TLDR. Jesus, man you take things waaaaaaaaay too seriously, chill the fuck out. :roll:

P.P.S. The little of your TLDR novel that I did read you mention the Dally Mail as being some kind of right wing "untrustworthy" rag to be dismissed, surely this would fit right into your label of 'lamestream media' would it not? Yes of course not all western press were taken in by Hitler, that's why I said many, because some were, many were sympathetic to his cause and from 1933 when he came to power until WW2 he had a fair amount of good press in the west. That 'DOES'N'T MEAN ALL' ffs man stop taking everything so literally.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

InfraRedBucket wrote: Well there's a moth from Venezuela called Eubetia bigaulae :
Pronounced "you betcha by Golly"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eubetia_bigaulae
Sometimes I really love people :dance:

feathers

Post by feathers »

Shatterface wrote:
Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:32 pm
Anyway, this guy's no white supremacist. He has plenty of non-white friends.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/07/ ... 158775.jpg
Mild self-dox: I lived some 2 km from his house in Breda.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

And in other news - Anthony Bourdain has eaten his last meal.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

MarcusAu wrote: And in other news - Anthony Bourdain has eaten his last meal.
Cripes. Another suicide by someone living as well as anyone could. That's a terrible shame, poor guy.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

John D wrote: It’s 1:20am. My polygamous daughter just called and told my wife and I she is getting a divorce and moving closer to us next month. My wife is sobbing and is taking tomorrow off work. My wife can’t talk to me yet. I am actually relieved. My daughter was not happy with her relationship with her husband and his live in fuck buddy. I actually think this is good news in a way. I just wish I hadn’t spent so much on the wedding cause I need money for a new driveway
Well, I don't know if it's for the best - but at least she can make a fresh start on things.

It's your own fault though - you wouldn't need a new driveway if you weren't planning on getting a tank.

Seriously (enough) though - hope things settle down to the normal state of insanity that you are used to soon.

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

Ape+lust wrote:
Cripes. Another suicide by someone living as well as anyone could. That's a terrible shame, poor guy.
Did not see that one coming. He didn't seem the type.

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Post by ConcentratedH2O, OM »

Hunt wrote:
Ape+lust wrote:
*insert long discussion here about how that is a commonly-heard phrase about many suicides*

Nah, I don't have the skill to pull it off, but it is true that a lot of suicides come out of the blue, as the person spends all their last effort in avoiding suspicion: maybe to protect others from seeing the black depths of their mind; or maybe to protect themselves from being talked out of the only and unavoidable cure for their disease. Or, of course, simply because they are naturally a nice, friendly person who has been sucked into the whirlpool and is waving merrily as they drown.

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

franc wrote:

90% of my family back in time died under Stalin and Mao. You are not in a position to educate me ok? Let's get that fucking straight. Fascism/communism. No difference at ground level. Shove that up your "enlightened" ass.
Yeah Kirbmac, Franc has...sorta lived experience! He knows everything about...some board subject that has effect millions of people a long time ago!

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

MarcusAu wrote:
John D wrote: It’s 1:20am. My polygamous daughter just called and told my wife and I she is getting a divorce and moving closer to us next month. My wife is sobbing and is taking tomorrow off work. My wife can’t talk to me yet. I am actually relieved. My daughter was not happy with her relationship with her husband and his live in fuck buddy. I actually think this is good news in a way. I just wish I hadn’t spent so much on the wedding cause I need money for a new driveway
Well, I don't know if it's for the best - but at least she can make a fresh start on things.

It's your own fault though - you wouldn't need a new driveway if you weren't planning on getting a tank.

Seriously (enough) though - hope things settle down to the normal state of insanity that you are used to soon.
Yeah always hate to hear about a breakup. Everyone saw the shit show that was mine. Sound likes its for the best.

So John...got a number?

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote:
Hunt wrote:
Ape+lust wrote:
*insert long discussion here about how that is a commonly-heard phrase about many suicides*

Nah, I don't have the skill to pull it off, but it is true that a lot of suicides come out of the blue, as the person spends all their last effort in avoiding suspicion: maybe to protect others from seeing the black depths of their mind; or maybe to protect themselves from being talked out of the only and unavoidable cure for their disease. Or, of course, simply because they are naturally a nice, friendly person who has been sucked into the whirlpool and is waving merrily as they drown.
I always wonder what the type is supposed to be?

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

comhcinc wrote:
ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote:
Hunt wrote:
Ape+lust wrote:

I always wonder what the type is supposed to be?
The depressive type, but as CH20 says, and I think it's true, a lot of suicidals spend their last energy covering their tracks, or they can even appear excessively happy.

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

comhcinc wrote:
franc wrote:

Yeah Kirbmac, Franc has...sorta lived experience! He knows everything about...some board subject that has effect millions of people a long time ago!
Hey, it's past lives lived experience! Just ask Shirley MacLaine.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

franc wrote:
And another thing you fucking presemptuous imbecile, I am half Ukrainian.
And so you're mad at me for pointing out that a Russian fascist wants to kill Ukrainians, instead of being mad at the Russian fascist himself. I don't get it.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

I really don't get it.

I point out that Lauren Southern is going to interview a Russian guy who said that he wished for an Ukranian genocide.

I call this Russian guy a fascist because of that.

Franc gets mad at ME by saying "hey I have Ukrainian ancestry".

Instead of getting mad at, say, Lauren Southern for thinking that a neo-fascist Russian "philosopher" who wishes for an Ukrainian genocide is a good subject for an interview.

Does it make sense to you?

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

franc wrote:
Kirbmarc wrote: [The "idiots" he talked about were the Ukrainians who protested in the Euromaidan protests]

Yeah, except they were Marxists 60 years ago, Still biggest genocide ever. Stop being insulting.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holodomor
Being insulting? How so? If anyone is insulting the dead in the Holodomor, that's Aleksandr Dugin for calling for an Ukrainian genocide. HOW am I insulting any Ukrainians by saying that a Russian guy who calls for an Ukrainian genocide is a fascist?

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

franc wrote:

How am I disagreeing with the sentence in bold? I'm not. I'm not a communist by the way.

Indeed Aleksandr Dugin supports both Stalin and the SS. Lovely chap. So he's both a fascist and a commie, or something in between. Do you want to be angry? Be angry at HIM, for supporting authoritarianism and genocide. Be angry at Lauren Southern, for promoting Dugin.

Why are you angry at ME for saying that those people have horrible ideas, instead of being angry at the people who have horrible ideas?

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

At some point you are just going to have to come to terms with the fact that you are not a young hot blonde woman Kirb.