There are 2018 genders... and a bitch ain't one

Old subthreads
Matt Cavanaugh

Re: There are 2018 genders... and a bitch ain't one

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

AndrewV69 wrote:
Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:15 pm
OK so I am watching the season one episode one of Happy Valley and WTF people? You really need subtitles?
I were taking piss about show needing subtitles.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
AndrewV69 wrote:
Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:15 pm
OK so I am watching the season one episode one of Happy Valley and WTF people? You really need subtitles?
I were taking piss about show needing subtitles.
Not sure what you mean - could you explain further?

And was there trouble at mill?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lG75cp6PWfw

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

c. 1% of adults are in polyamorous relationships. But that 1% churns, because normal people realize -- inevitably the hard way -- that it's unworkable. Those who stay in it and are evangelicals for it, were already leading dysfunctional lives in so many ways.

The fact that a third or more of the dipshits who've wrecked A/S activism are polyfuckerists speak volumes about trusting them with the keys to the car.

I do feel sorry for the young folks like your daughter who got duped and burnt.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

MarcusAu wrote: And was there trouble at mill?
Trouble at mill? Ahm nooan bahn yonder then.

DrokkIt

Post by DrokkIt »

So.... white genocide is an invented term that doesn't mean anything, but also it's definitely happening. Got it, nice.

DrokkIt

Post by DrokkIt »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
c. 1% of adults are in polyamorous relationships. But that 1% churns, because normal people realize -- inevitably the hard way -- that it's unworkable. Those who stay in it and are evangelicals for it, were already leading dysfunctional lives in so many ways.

The fact that a third or more of the dipshits who've wrecked A/S activism are polyfuckerists speak volumes about trusting them with the keys to the car.

I do feel sorry for the young folks like your daughter who got duped and burnt.
Mostly agree, John I'm sorry your daughter is going through crap times, but I do think it's probably for the best.

Everyone I've known who's dabbled in polyamoury has eventually become bitter and resentful of it; if they weren't the one manipulating the others.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

DrokkIt wrote: So.... white genocide is an invented term that doesn't mean anything, but also it's definitely happening. Got it, nice.
You never did say where you stand on the massive cultural change that is 'West Country Genocide'.

DrokkIt

Post by DrokkIt »

MarcusAu wrote:
DrokkIt wrote: So.... white genocide is an invented term that doesn't mean anything, but also it's definitely happening. Got it, nice.
You never did say where you stand on the massive cultural change that is 'West Country Genocide'.
I can surmise it thusly:

if yer not from rownd ere, you can get orf moy lhaaand!

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

Suicide takes a lot of effort. If you are too depressed you might not go through with it. One of the reasons antidepressants can 'cause' suicide is that they can pick someone up just enough to throw themselves off a roof.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Bhurzum wrote:
Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:29 pm
free thoughtpolice wrote:
Brive1987 wrote:
free thoughtpolice wrote: Brive wrote:
A neologism trying to describe a poorly concieved social dynamic fails in practical application and is leveraged by a variety of groups across the political spectrum.
Unlike you Brian, I didn't study at Stormer U. so I didn't know that the phrase "white genocide" now is in common usage to describe brown skinned immigrants legally moving to largely white skinned countries. In fact, despite the fact that I know a fair number of people that are from the right wing of the political spectrum I've never heard any of them have use that term. The only people I have seen using that term are racist morons on the internet.
After all when I asked you if you would answer either yes or no as to whether white genocide is happening in Canada you couldn't come out and say yes or no because (I'm paraphrasing your awkward attempt to weasel out of it) "the word is poorly defined and I would either out myself as a shallow bigot or betray my true love Goldy as a certified Nazi bimbo if I had to answer it directly".
The last person to demand a Y/N answer to a complex question was some SJ. shithead over at FtB with Benson.

:lol: :bjarte:

I’m seriously glad you have your “vibe” around a word explicitly invented to encapsulate a legal and definable framework for action. You go boy. Simple faith can be a boon.

Did you want me to dig up my actual response to your query or are you happy with your “lived experience” memories?

You can now be HJ-B to my Brian. :dance:
Yes . Dig up your answer and put in on the record if you can possibly give a straight answer instead dancing around the issue and trying to parse the words like the pretentious cunt you are. HJ Hornbeck is a straight shooter compared to the weasel you have become lately.l
Yes or no. Do you think it is reasonable to call the immigration situation in Canada as "white genocide"?
I just want a straight answer from you instead of dodgy, wordy bullshit that you would expect from the goofiest of the post modernist crew.
"Encapsulate a legal and and definable framework for action" :lol: :lol:
I'm really dazzled by how you are able to put words together just like the most pretentious of the SJ crowd.
Suck it Brive.
SNURP

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

franc wrote:
MarcusAu wrote: franc's back...

Still keeping taps on Esmay?
Esmay's imploded man. Like really. Beyond Phelps territory. Last utterances were about spit roasting Karen Straughan over coals. Fuck me. Lost. Ear for men podcast on it. Find it, not hard.
Define Which sort of spit-roasting. And welcome back, cunt.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

shoutinghorse wrote: Kirby old son. I was essentially taking the piss.

P.S. Your novel of a reply? TLDR. Jesus, man you take things waaaaaaaaay too seriously, chill the fuck out. :roll:

P.P.S. The little of your TLDR novel that I did read you mention the Dally Mail as being some kind of right wing "untrustworthy" rag to be dismissed, surely this would fit right into your label of 'lamestream media' would it not? Yes of course not all western press were taken in by Hitler, that's why I said many, because some were, many were sympathetic to his cause and from 1933 when he came to power until WW2 he had a fair amount of good press in the west. That 'DOES'N'T MEAN ALL' ffs man stop taking everything so literally.
Yep, sometime I'm wondering whether it's Kirbman or Steersmarc.

But at least it's not Wonderbore territory yet. Christ, that cunt was tedious. And annoying.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

WEIT discusses the Connecticut trans track travesty:
https://whyevolutionistrue.wordpress.co ... eep-races/

I bring up horses.

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

Brive1987 wrote:
Shatterface wrote: Just answer the fucking question.

'It would only meet the most flexible version of the UN's piece of shit' might pass whatever Pomo examining board gave you a degree but it means jack shit to the rest of us.
It means that the UN definition (as opposed to mine, yours and a holocaust-centric ‘common use’ whatever that means) is shit and can be used to support a variety of views. I’m amazed you are incapable of understanding the concept of ‘ambiguous terms’.

Which is a problem because the term was invented to be a clearly defined legal concept underwriting future proposed UN interventions.

Which is why lawyers and scholars and historians cleverer than you ‘waste’ their time grappling with the problem.

And why Goldy, the Palestinians and stolen generation advocates can gain leverage. And of interest you you ... did you know there is a train of thought that places the Potato Famine as a genocide? Maybe it was.

This is not a complicated issue to understand.
How the hell can you claim something that was initially defined by law can't be understood according to that law?

Genocide is less ambiguous than nebulous concepts like 'murder' that were handed down to us by common law and people can argue the toss over whether it covers abortion or manslaughter.

Saying something that encompasses the Holocaust and Rwanda - or even the Potato Famine - is 'ambiguous' enough to extend to 'darkies living on my street' is full-on retarded. Ambiguity doesn't mean 'can mean anything at all'. That's not ambiguous, that's a free-floating signifier. That's how postmodernist she see things like gender, or violence, or harm.

And do you really think what's happening in Palestine is genocide? Because it isn't - but it's a lot closer to genocide than Pakistanis running your newsagent.

If you can't define 'genocide' in terms that, if someone didn't know what you were trying to define before you started, doesn't think 'Oh, that sounds like you might me talking about genocide', then you aren't talking about genocide; you are talking about something else, if anything at all (which I doubt).

If someone says 'talk about a topic to me without using the word and I'll guess what it is' and you start banging on about 'UN bullshit, trad values, wogs doing Shakespeare, ma bulletpoints, ma bulletpoints', they aren't going to know what the fuck you are talking about.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Lsuoma wrote: But at least it's not Wonderbore territory yet. Christ, that cunt was tedious. And annoying.
LOL. When wonderist was getting slammed here for prolixity, he asked for suggestions. I'd done a fair amount of copy editing back in the day, so I edited a 400-word comment of his down to 150 or so words. He wrote an 800-word response explaining why every single of those original 400 words was necessary. Fucking hell.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Lsuoma wrote: But at least it's not Wonderbore territory yet. Christ, that cunt was tedious. And annoying.
There's always someone worse than me. That's nice

[I will add thirteen links, sixteen quotes and 10,000 words to this post later]

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Lsuoma wrote:
franc wrote: Last utterances were about spit roasting Karen Straughan over coals.
Define Which sort of spit-roasting. And welcome back, cunt.
And call header or heeler.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

I meant 400-word paragraph. There were no mere 400-word wonder bore comments.

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

I'd rather read Kirbmarc's 'walls of texs' than Brive's endless retweets of Neo Nazi cunts.

Why not allow us to put mods on ignore? White genocide belongs with the Big Foot shit.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny »

Shatterface wrote: I'd rather read Kirbmarc's 'walls of texs' than Brive's endless retweets of Neo Nazi cunts.

Why not allow us to put mods on ignore? White genocide belongs with the Big Foot shit.
You leave Bigfoot alone! *sob*
But totally agree otherwise. You can play with words all you like, but saying that there's a white genocide is just a cry for victimhood.

CaptainFluffyBunny

franc wrote:
Kirbmarc wrote: Do you think he fits the bill?
And another thing you fucking presemptuous imbecile, I am half Ukrainian.
So you'll only be half-genocided.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:
Shatterface wrote: I'd rather read Kirbmarc's 'walls of texs' than Brive's endless retweets of Neo Nazi cunts.

But totally agree otherwise. You can play with words all you like, but saying that there's a white genocide is just a cry for victimhood.
Bigfoot narrowly missed out on being genocided with the neanderthals. But I still think he/she technically counts as 'white'.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

So this bint, Lavinia Woodward, who stabbed her boyfriend with a knife has lost her appeal to get her conviction overturned:

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-oxf ... e-44414648

Couple of observations here:

1. She benefited outrageously from her pussy pass when convicted: would a bloke who stabbed his girlfriend get a ten-month sentence suspended for eighteen months? I doubt it...
2. Apparently she planned to become a surgeon, so why doesn't she get props for taking initiative in proactive vocational training?

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

She gets two thumbs up from me ;)

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

MarcusAu wrote: At some point you are just going to have to come to terms with the fact that you are not a young hot blonde woman Kirb.
I don't think he's even trying. He could at least let his hair grow out and braid it. :drool:

DrokkIt

Post by DrokkIt »

I thought you all could do with a run-down of the latest popular gender identities:

Kenteken

Post by Kenteken »

feathers wrote:
Mild self-dox: I lived some 2 km from his house in Breda.
Uncle K. is that you?

Really?

Post by Really? »

DrokkIt wrote: I thought you all could do with a run-down of the latest popular gender identities:
This one is my favorite because it's so confusing and specific. (Repulsisexual is pretty funny, too.)

DrokkIt

Post by DrokkIt »

Really? wrote:
DrokkIt wrote: I thought you all could do with a run-down of the latest popular gender identities:
This one is my favorite because it's so confusing and specific. (Repulsisexual is pretty funny, too.)
After some consideration, I now identify as SNAKEGENDER and I'll thank you all to respect that.

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

Fifteen years of being demonized by SJWs never made me feel embarrassed about being white. This pity party for the 'white race' does.

It's the same generation snowflake crap about erasure and appropriation and literal violence.

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

That is some seriously funny shite. A few of my favourites:

I can't believe we're expected to take this stuff seriously. It's fucking insane. It's like something designed by nerds who don't actually have anything to nerd about, so they just made up a whole load of nerdy-sounding shite just to fulfil their unfulfilled nerdy urges.

free thoughtpolice

Tigzy wrote:
I can't believe we're expected to take this stuff seriously. It's fucking insane. It's like something designed by nerds who don't actually have anything to nerd about, so they just made up a whole load of nerdy-sounding shite just to fulfil their unfulfilled nerdy urges.
Did they have white gendercide in there too?

CaptainFluffyBunny

free thoughtpolice wrote: Tigzy wrote:
Did they have white gendercide in there too?
Okay, that's funny.

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

I blame Chris Nolan and Robert Downey Jr. Once it became okay to like superheroes nerds had to up the ante if they wanted to attract bullies. School biodiversity requires a class of students who can fill the niche of wedgie and purple-nurple victims of the school ecology collapses. Hence, an attention-grabbing gender identity.

John D

Post by John D »

Shatterface wrote:

Fifteen years of being demonized by SJWs never made me feel embarrassed about being white. This pity party for the 'white race' does.

It's the same generation snowflake crap about erasure and appropriation and literal violence.
This is similar to deciding the right course of action for fighting runaway radical feminism.

Many people tell me I should support some kind of masculanism movement to counter the feminist movement.

Well.... I hate this idea. I don't think the best approach to fighting fire is with fire. The best approach is to put the existing fire out. We need a fire extinguisher, not a second fire.

d4m10n

Post by d4m10n »

Shatterface wrote:

Fifteen years? Jesus, you started early. (Live near a campus, perchance?)

Many of us had to wait until the rise of FtB.

InfraRedBucket

Post by InfraRedBucket »

Is incel listed ?

DdP8ITSVMAAsIQh.jpg
(66.7 KiB) Downloaded 64 times
Attachments
DdP8ITRV4AE4LLG.jpg
(52.67 KiB) Downloaded 53 times

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

John D wrote:
Shatterface wrote:

This is similar to deciding the right course of action for fighting runaway radical feminism.

Many people tell me I should support some kind of masculanism movement to counter the feminist movement.

Well.... I hate this idea. I don't think the best approach to fighting fire is with fire. The best approach is to put the existing fire out. We need a fire extinguisher, not a second fire.
Same here. There are issues like Title IX or custody battles that need addressing without joining some internet forum that bitches about not getting laid or a cult that organises workshops on the Power of the Phalus.

Ethno-nationalism and masculinism are pretty much obsessed with the same things: traditionalism and falling sperm counts.

I suspect one is a displacement mechanism for the other but I'm not sure which direction it goes.

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

d4m10n wrote:
Shatterface wrote:

Fifteen years? Jesus, you started early. (Live near a campus, perchance?)

Many of us had to wait until the rise of FtB.
First time I really ran into the phenomenon was earlier. Science fiction fandom fell early.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

I'm sure his fists are on his hips and there is a towel hanging down his back. A windswept promontory would be hard to find, so he's probably just perched on a bus stop bench.

https://imgur.com/jgruiVt.png

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

Muscatto is the hero America deserves, but not the one it needs right now.c

NB. My Kindle is transphobic. It changes Muscatto to Miscarriage. Earlier it changed Transgender to Frankenstein.

I think electronic devices grow to resemble their owners.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Shatterface wrote:
First time I really ran into the phenomenon was earlier. Science fiction fandom fell early.
As Jesus said - "The cluster b personality types will always be with us".

free thoughtpolice

One thing that is a bit odd is how the far right and the far left seem to have a soft spot in their heart for Putin.
http://archive.is/YDf6q
Mano Singham, Marcus Ranum, and other baboons seem to overlook the fact that Putin has made being gay illegal and has looked the other way while citizens have been persecuting him and his pal Kadyrov in Chechnya has launched a full out pogrom on them. Not a squeak out of them about journalists and opposition leaders being jailed and murdered, using banned chemical weapons to carry out assassinations in other countries, and all the other things that he has been doing that seem to me to be the absolute opposite of what people that profess to care for social justice want.
Meanwhile, the alt right have a soft spot for Putin too, although that seems to be at least to be more consistenet with heir stated beliefs.
https://dailystormer.name/trump-calls-f ... -a-nigger/

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

:bjarte:

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

MarcusAu wrote:
Shatterface wrote:
As Jesus said - "The cluster b personality types will always be with us".
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/new ... 76/72d.png

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Man, I can't wait to see this!

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

I see that DC comics have screwed their comics (to the sticking place) and hired Zoe Quinn to write for the Vertigo comics imprint. Right-On!

https://www.oneangrygamer.net/2018/06/d ... ode/60747/

I'm trying to cut back on righteous indignation - so for me this is just one more thing to ignore (or at least gain a twinge of shadenfreude from as I watch from the sidelines).

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

Bhurzum wrote: Man, I can't wait to see this!

Is this a sequel to the first film and disregarding all the other sequels?

Old_ones

Post by Old_ones »

Kirbmarc wrote: I really don't get it.

I point out that Lauren Southern is going to interview a Russian guy who said that he wished for an Ukranian genocide.

I call this Russian guy a fascist because of that.

Franc gets mad at ME by saying "hey I have Ukrainian ancestry".

Instead of getting mad at, say, Lauren Southern for thinking that a neo-fascist Russian "philosopher" who wishes for an Ukrainian genocide is a good subject for an interview.

Does it make sense to you?
No.

The same thoughts occurred to me when I was reading the exchange this morning. I honestly don't understand where he is coming from. Maybe a misunderstanding of some sort?

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Shatterface wrote:
I hope not - I'm still waiting for a follow up to Halloween 3: Season of the Witch.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Peez likes to pretend he isn't bothered when the whole world calls him an asshole, but this:

https://imgur.com/lLtCUA2.png

...becoming this might hint otherwise:

https://imgur.com/sGI9Eic.png

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

MarcusAu wrote:
Shatterface wrote:
I hope not - I'm still waiting for a follow up to Halloween 3: Season of the Witch.
I'm just wondering as the ad says Myers was arrested on the night of the murders and someone says he isn't Laurie Strode's brother, someone just made that up.

Halloween III is my favourite of the sequels. It's just mental.

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

Ape+lust wrote: Peez likes to pretend he isn't bothered when the whole world calls him an asshole, but this:

I guess you are never too old to fake empathy.

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

Ape+lust wrote: Peez likes to pretend he isn't bothered when the whole world calls him an asshole, but this:

His Robin Williams faux pas was a unique event when the mask slipped, and it was made clear to everyone just how ugly the mindset that views the world through the prism of oppression and privilege is. I think he realized his error immediately, but as I recall, there was never an apology.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Shatterface wrote:
MarcusAu wrote:
Shatterface wrote:
I'm just wondering as the ad says Myers was arrested on the night of the murders and someone says he isn't Laurie Strode's brother, someone just made that up.

Halloween III is my favourite of the sequels. It's just mental.
From what I can gather, this new movie is a direct sequel to the very first movie in the series. All of the movies following the original are played off as urban myths, rumours and the like. Regardless of the setting/timeline, this new movie just oozes the qualities and feel of the original and if done properly, we might have yet another "kick ass" female lead in cinema. Jamie Lee Curtis ftw!

https://cdnph.upi.com/ph/st/th/78615174 ... n.jpg?lg=5

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

Shatterface wrote: I guess you are never too old to fake empathy.
Well, notice he relates it to himself. Narcissism repurposed.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Shatterface wrote: First time I really ran into the phenomenon was earlier. Science fiction fandom fell early.
That's where Stephanie Zvan got her swagger. She likes to think she was a player in the feminization of fandom, so was a hardened vet when she came over to atheism/skepticism. Fixing that should've been a cinch..... HAH! :D

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Ape+lust wrote: That's where Stephanie Zvan got her swagger.
You sure her swagger wasn't caused by a particularly aggressive yeast infection?

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Bhurzum wrote:
You sure her swagger wasn't caused by a particularly aggressive yeast infection?
You sure it wasn't the yeast that had a Zvan infection?

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Ape+lust wrote:
Bhurzum wrote:
You sure it wasn't the yeast that had a Zvan infection?
No matter which way it lands, you're left with a horrible cunt.