There are 2018 genders... and a bitch ain't one

Old subthreads
Brive1987

Re: There are 2018 genders... and a bitch ain't one

Post by Brive1987 »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:
Brive1987 wrote: htt.ps://twitter.com/albericie/status/1007066987439128576?s=21

God forbid. Emma is the ABC/Fairfax liberal flag waver.

Idiots like her create the need for a cosmic balance of alt-right commentators. Nice to clear things up.
Cosmic balance of alt-right...you're a funny guy.
I try to avoid deadpan when I can.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

News.com.au seem to be balancing their praise with a carefully chosen photo. Plausible deniability to offset criticism from either camp. :clap:

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

Who could possibly be against bacon, lettuce and tomato sandwiches?

Scraping the bottom of the barrel a bit, I know.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Has anyone here thought about 'How to Change Your Mind' ?

It's a new book by Micheal Pollan.

Sam Harris did a an interview with him recently.

https://samharris.org/podcasts/127-freedom-known/

feathers

Post by feathers »

shoutinghorse wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:13 am
So That's England fucked then, what with all them darkies playing, not diverse enough huh?
No, if you have a diverse population you have a better pool to pluck the best football players from. Of course football, like any top sports, requires a combination of talent and dedication. For example in Holland, you may perhaps find sufficient talent under the indigenous population, but if they can't be arsed to train six days a week because they've got better things to do, while the Antilleans are playing footie every spare moment of their lives, guess who'll end up in the national team.

SM1957

Post by SM1957 »

Too many white men are cycling in London.

Cycling in London is dangerous.

This is a plot to kill women!

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfr ... ling-roads

SM1957

Post by SM1957 »

feathers wrote:
shoutinghorse wrote:
So That's England fucked then, what with all them darkies playing, not diverse enough huh?
No, if you have a diverse population you have a better pool to pluck the best football players from. Of course football, like any top sports, requires a combination of talent and dedication. For example in Holland, you may perhaps find sufficient talent under the indigenous population, but if they can't be arsed to train six days a week because they've got better things to do, while the Antilleans are playing footie every spare moment of their lives, guess who'll end up in the national team.
Physical prowess in sport actually feeds white supremacist prejudice. Nobody expects a human being to outrun an animal like a horse. Which is why white supremacists are reassured when white people lose sprint races to , say, Jesse Owens or Usain Bolt.

Keating

Post by Keating »

I’ve been really impressed with former deputy Prime Minister John Anderson’s Conversations series. May be of most interest to Australians.

feathers

Post by feathers »

Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:04 am
Maybe this is where Caine purchased her Injun status.
Heredity or hoax?: When Louis Côté became suspicious about a Toronto-based laboratory that tests DNA ancestry for a self-proclaimed Indigenous group, he decided to try an experiment by submitting a sample from his dog for analysis. He was told his chihuahua had Abenaki and Mohawk ancestry.
https://newsinteractives.cbc.ca/longfor ... estry-test
So maybe Caine is part Chihuahua?

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Brive1987 wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:56 pm
And here today we have news.com.au giving us a very pleasant view of Lauren Southern’s Aussie pipe. Which is being laid down next month.

https://www.news.com.au/technology/onli ... c8a74a1630

She was provided a surprisingly extended/complete platform. No doubt a nice investment in future drama pieces.

:snooty: Even if we are told she is “alt-right” and “obstruct(ed) search-and-rescue boats looking to assist shipwrecked migrants in the Mediterranean Sea”.

There is nothing more pomo than lib-truth.
Just in case you are not being sarcastic ...

OK what appears to be happening is that some NGOs appear to have got into the act of rescuing migrants at sea and subsequently transporting them to civilization.

For some reason the NGO ships just happen, strictly by coincidence mind you, when leaky boats crammed to the gunnels with migrants sink in sight of the NGOs, who are then compelled to rescue them.

Instead of depositing them to the nearest land mass, which quite often, and by extraordinary coincidence happens to be Lybia, well you know the rest.

Tragically, sometimes, actually quite frequently it just does not end well. If you do a search "migrant boat sinks" you can see for yourself. You will see reports of the smugglers deliberately sinking the boats, and of the migrants sinking their own boats to compel a rescue.

There are lots of storys. Do the search. See for yourself.

feathers

Post by feathers »

Steersman wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:29 pm
Brive1987 wrote: And Kirb’s text walls - thats fine when they are open to reasoned criticism. As debating rebuttles or replies, the requirement to use a highlighter pen gets old fast.
LoL. You should talk ...
You know it's bad when Steersman berates another poster's verbosity- in just one sentence.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

AndrewV69 wrote:
Brive1987 wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:56 pm
And here today we have news.com.au giving us a very pleasant view of Lauren Southern’s Aussie pipe. Which is being laid down next month.

htt.ps://www.news.com.au/technology/online/altri ... c8a74a1630

She was provided a surprisingly extended/complete platform. No doubt a nice investment in future drama pieces.

:snooty: Even if we are told she is “alt-right” and “obstruct(ed) search-and-rescue boats looking to assist shipwrecked migrants in the Mediterranean Sea”.

There is nothing more pomo than lib-truth.
Just in case you are not being sarcastic ...

OK what appears to be happening is that some NGOs appear to have got into the act of rescuing migrants at sea and subsequently transporting them to civilization.

For some reason the NGO ships just happen, strictly by coincidence mind you, when leaky boats crammed to the gunnels with migrants sink in sight of the NGOs, who are then compelled to rescue them.

Instead of depositing them to the nearest land mass, which quite often, and by extraordinary coincidence happens to be Lybia, well you know the rest.

Tragically, sometimes, actually quite frequently it just does not end well. If you do a search "migrant boat sinks" you can see for yourself. You will see reports of the smugglers deliberately sinking the boats, and of the migrants sinking their own boats to compel a rescue.

htt://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8z-uxQVRL70

There are lots of storys. Do the search. See for yourself.
And to be clear, the group Southern was with sought to document NGO people-smuggling activity (which has since been locked down by the authorities) and if possible sink the abandoned craft used to ferry the unfortunates (before they were collected by the criminal elements) and thus stop repeat business.

This narrative does not resonate with the lib-left, so we get a more colourful version which is better ideologically aligned.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Keating

Post by Keating »

Goulburn Correction Centre has the same extremism problem.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Brive1987 wrote:
A 70% muslim wing in a UK prison is more realistic than a 70% muslim prison which is what Paul Joseph Watson & InfoWars originally tweeted. HMP Leicester where he has apparently been transferred to has a muslim population of around 15% it is apparently quite common to put them all in one wing of the prison for containment & safety reasons, don't forget the UK prison system we're are constantly being told is almost at breaking point with a recruiting problem.
If Robinson has indeed been put on a muslim dominated wing then it looks very suspiciously like the Home Office want him gone.

Keating

Post by Keating »

John D wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:55 am
Harris is being strangely reactionary regarding AI. There is nothing magically risky with AI or any other kind of information style technology. Harris looks like a Luddite try to destroy machinery by tossing a wrench in the works. Why is AI so special that it is more risky that any technology... steam trains... autos... computers... TVs... radios... the interblogs. People are not that good at reliably predicting the future because we don't really know how these new inventions will affect us. In my opinion, worrying about the future, and pretending you can make changes now to combat some future unknowable risks is a waste of energy.
There's some truth here, particularly given that even if the US doesn't develop AI, China almost certainly will. I think AI is much further off than some people worry, but I do think it is something to worry about. It's special because we're playing with what makes humans special. The risk, as I see it, comes from the perception the AI has. I can't remember who said it, but someone pointed out that even if we could communicate with ants, we'd have nothing to discuss; we're just too different. If the AI we develop is more intelligent than us, but it can't understand us, we have a big problem.
The Amish are a kind of social parasite. They can exist because they operate on the edges of modern technology. I was in the Harrisburg area a few years ago. Sure, it is fun to buy some hand made furniture from some old religious dood... but the Amish rely of the rest of us for most of their success. They use electricity they buy from the market. They use modern fabrics and building materials. They rely on others to employ giant machines and factories to cut the wood they use. It is a joke really. And, as long as the number of Amish stay low they can exist as social parasite. This is how parasites work. There can't be too many parasites or they kill their host species.
We're all social parasites to some extent. My point isn't that the Amish are right in their current implementation. My point is that it is certainly possible that some (social) technologies may be incongruent with human flourishing. One solution is to not make use of the technology. This may be impractical, but it is a solution.
Finally, my thinking is that the pendulum swings. Many foundational ideas are tested by the young and reckless. Most of the good ideas get tested and are found to be useful. They change a bit over time.... but the great ideas of Western thought keep coming back. The risk to me is that people test the old ideas too severely and cause a lot of suffering. My daughter's divorce after being in a poly marriage is an example. The whole fucking ordeal made her briefly suicidal and put her into a psych hospital. Testing old ideas comes at great risk.
I agree people have to learn their own lessons; I don't think people are inherently good. I think what civilisation does is provide a structure that subtly encourages people to make chooses that are coherent with the overall good. Perfect freedom isn't really possible or useful; you need some structure to work in. In that regard, a society that encourages poly marriages (say), is objectively worse because it encourages more suffering than one that doesn't.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

feathers wrote:
shoutinghorse wrote:
Diversity was so good for Holland that they failed to qualify.

feathers

Post by feathers »

CommanderTuvok wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:05 pm
The trial of Eric Clanton, the BIKE LOCK CUNT BANDIT, has been delayed, or something, until the 26st.

I'd bought my fucking popcorn in already, as well!

At least I can still dream and fantasize about Clanton and Peezus locked up in a rat-infested prison.
Clanton and Robinson, cell mates, NOW!

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Keating wrote: ...In that regard, a society that encourages poly marriages (say), is objectively worse because it encourages more suffering than one that doesn't.
Oh come on - wives aren't that bad.

InfraRedBucket

Post by InfraRedBucket »

Tigzy wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:47 pm
'Roads designed by men are killing women.'

No, not hyperbole. She actually wrote that in the subheading.

And yet I'd bet my arse that we still haven't hit peak Guardian.
Subheading was most likely added by a sub editor, not the column author.
Still doesn't help much.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

As a 14/15 yr old I used to secretly listen to Radio Luxembourg on my transistor radio late at night and my old man used to try and catch me out, on the occasions he did I would get a clip round the ear, told to get to sleep and he would take away my radio.

It worked.

So I ask the question, where the fuck is this little shits dad?

Snapfingers

Post by Snapfingers »

Things that Australia has enriched the world with (all of which are traditional european/Christian):
Elon Musk (moved to USA, but still)
Nadine Gordimer
Amanda Coetzer
Tourtière pie
Maori dancing at sports events
Abba

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Snapfingers wrote: Things that Australia has enriched the world with (all of which are traditional european/Christian):
Nadine Gordimer
Amanda Coetzer
Tourtière pie
Abba
Fuck you. If it wasn't for the Hill's Hoist and stump jumper plow your tinpot little country wouldn't have civilization.

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

shoutinghorse wrote:
Brive1987 wrote:
A 70% muslim wing in a UK prison is more realistic than a 70% muslim prison which is what Paul Joseph Watson & InfoWars originally tweeted. HMP Leicester where he has apparently been transferred to has a muslim population of around 15% it is apparently quite common to put them all in one wing of the prison for containment & safety reasons, don't forget the UK prison system we're are constantly being told is almost at breaking point with a recruiting problem.
If Robinson has indeed been put on a muslim dominated wing then it looks very suspiciously like the Home Office want him gone.
That's a whole bunch of 'ifs' based on nothing more than a tweet that says 'Tommy said it looked' like something.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Shatterface wrote:
shoutinghorse wrote:
Brive1987 wrote:
That's a whole bunch of 'ifs' based on nothing more than a tweet that says 'Tommy said it looked' like something.
Are you eradicating his lived experience?

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

Snapfingers wrote: Things that Australia has enriched the world with (all of which are traditional european/Christian):
Nadine Gordimer
Amanda Coetzer
Tourtière pie
Abba
Elon Musk is South African. Oh well, what's the difference.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Hunt wrote:
Nadine Gordimer
Amanda Coetzer
Tourtière pie
Abba
Elon Musk is South African. Oh well, what's the difference.
Perth is a suburb of South Africa.

InfraRedBucket

Post by InfraRedBucket »

The latest reported episode with Stan Lee. The guy is 95, since his wife died last year, he's surrounded by parasites (including his daughter) and you just know that if he were to kick the bucket tomorrow, that will only start up a flood of claims to his estate/legacy etc.
I know the guy hasn't always made the best business decisions and had some dodgy characters as associates in the past but whatever happens this
is gonna be a sad end to a cultural icon.

MWSnap105 2018-06-14, 12_17_43.jpg
(65.26 KiB) Downloaded 71 times
A temporary restraining order has been issued in Los Angeles against the carer of Marvel Comics magnate Stan Lee, following allegations of elder abuse.

Keya Morgan, who has been the 95-year-old's manager for several months, has taken advantage of Mr Lee's vulnerability, his former lawyer Tom Lallas says.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-44479535

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Why is this shit back on the main thread?
It never left. It merely metastasised so it occupied two threads.

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

Brive1987 wrote:
Shatterface wrote:
Brive1987 wrote: Demonstrate reasonably that genocide is not a disputed term.
Pretty hard to demonstrate reasonably when all you have to do is say it means something else.

It's like Danielle Muscato saying 'Demonstrate 'woman' isn't a disputed term'. No matter how reasonable your response is, unless 'woman' includes him, he'll still dispute it.

The issue isn't whether we can reasonably deny that it is disputed but whether those disputing it are reasonably. Saying you disputed the UN definition doesn't mean that we should accept any definition youvfucking feel like.

If your definition is loose enough to include demographic change but too tight to include the mass murder of 'imbeciles' from a named ethnic group then you've thrown reason out of the window. You can have a loose definition or a right one but you can't have fucking both.
A “right” one eh?
An autocorrect error that should have been recognised from my use of the word 'tight' earlier in that same paragraph.
Would you agree there is the potential of “woman” being a disputed term in a prescribed environment that requires specific and useful definitions? Especially if the word had been invented specifically for this purpose? And the corresponding definitions had been committee’ed by a bunch of Steers? Is there a chance of ambiguity and disfunction?
Woman is a clearly understood term among everyone other than transactivists who have a vested interest in disputing it, just as genocide is a widely understood term among everyone other than those who have a vested interest in disputing it.
And have I demanded adherence to “my” definition which was actually very specific and sought to solve this problem in a way you would no doubt approve? Or have I simply pointed out that there is a spectrum of possible use and this is being leveraged by interested groups.
You don't hold your ethnonationalists to a tight definition. You say there's just enough wiggle room to stretch it to include demographic change when you are talking about the alt-right but then it's right enough to exclude the mass exterminations proposed by your Russian Charles Manson.
Calm yourself.
I'm not the one who's been crying like a bitch for the last four months.

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

Fucking quote fail.

And that last 'right' is supposed to be 'tight' but make something of that while you are fucking at it.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Shatterface wrote:
Shh, don't tell Brive that people are talking about him in that other thread.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny »

Any Germans care to comment?

SM1957

Post by SM1957 »

Any Germans care to comment?
Does it have anything to do with the planned biological weapons attack by a 29 year old Tunisian man in Cologne?

feathers

Post by feathers »

Snapfingers wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:05 am
Things that Australia has enriched the world with (all of which are traditional european/Christian):
Okay,
Nadine Gordimer
Amanda Coetzer
Tourtière pie
Okay, okay,
Abba
Ok... wait what?

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

From WEIT concerning the Climbing Raccoon of Minnesota:
First they came for the porcupines.png
(553.59 KiB) Downloaded 74 times

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

feathers wrote: Amanda Coetzer
Oh, now I get it. Duh.

They can always fall back on Crocodile Dundee (as played by Danny McBride).

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

MarcusAu wrote:
Shatterface wrote:
Shh, don't tell Brive that people are talking about him in that other thread.
I have the situation in hand.

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

Brive1987 wrote:

That tweet annoys me. Of course, we are predators. We have locked that beast up and made it do stupid tricks.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Who would have guessed, double-standards?
:roll:

SM1957

Post by SM1957 »

If Danielle Muscato sent me an unsolicited dick pic, I am supposed to feel flattered? Just because I am a man and men are flattered by women sending them unsolicited messages?

CaptainFluffyBunny

SM1957 wrote: If Danielle Muscato sent me an unsolicited dick pic, I am supposed to feel flattered? Just because I am a man and men are flattered by women sending them unsolicited messages?
It would be a very interesting experiment to use only trans people. I think the results might be very different. Somehow I doubt that experiment will ever be done.

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

SM1957 wrote: If Danielle Muscato sent me an unsolicited dick pic, I am supposed to feel flattered? Just because I am a man and men are flattered by women sending them unsolicited messages?
Asking for a friend huh?

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

SM1957 wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:07 pm
Too many white men are cycling in London.

Cycling in London is dangerous.

This is a plot to kill women!

Glad you could make it!

:nin: :nin: :nin:

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Peter Hitchens is a thin-skinned crybaby, exhibit 1:
Exhibit 2:
He probably expects universal adoration from the entire internet. :bjarte:

CaptainFluffyBunny

Kirbmarc wrote: Peter Hitchens is a thin-skinned crybaby, exhibit 1:
Exhibit 2:
He's a dim (in all senses of the word) shadow of his brother, and he's well aware of that. When Peter dies, the world will remember one Hitchens, and it ain't him.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote: He's a dim (in all senses of the word) shadow of his brother, and he's well aware of that. When Peter dies, the world will remember one Hitchens, and it ain't him.
He has plenty of fans who are ready to White Knight for his offended feelings.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Apparently unfavorably comparing Peter Hitchens to his late brother is offensive to Christopher Hitchens' memory.

Trigglypuff has nothing on the Peter Hitchens fans.

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

Kirbmarc wrote: Peter Hitchens is a thin-skinned crybaby, exhibit 1:
Exhibit 2:
Hitchens (the inferior one) once tweeted a question asking folks what would make them believe in god. I replied with god rearranging the stars in the night sky to show a pointillist depiction of the Nativity. His response was what I can only describe as a horselike snort of contempt in tweet form.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Tigzy wrote: Hitchens (the inferior one) once tweeted a question asking folks what would make them believe in god. I replied with god rearranging the stars in the night sky to show a pointillist depiction of the Nativity. His response was what I can only describe as a horselike snort of contempt in tweet form.
It must be hard to live under the shadow of one's brother even after his death.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

It's funny that so many Peter Hitchens fanboys also seem to love Vladimir Putin.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

It's funny that so many Peter Hitchens fanboys also seem to love Vladimir Putin.

John D

Post by John D »

feathers wrote:
Snapfingers wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:05 am
Okay,
Nadine Gordimer
Amanda Coetzer
Tourtière pie
Okay, okay,
Abba
Ok... wait what?
Crowded House.... I love Crowded House and play some of their songs. So add this to the list.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Tigzy wrote: Hitchens (the inferior one) once tweeted a question asking folks what would make them believe in god. I replied with god rearranging the stars in the night sky to show a pointillist depiction of the Nativity. His response was what I can only describe as a horselike snort of contempt in tweet form.
You did that? Because it was just a standard issue depiction of hell in a painting that scared him into becoming a Christian :lol:

d4m10n

Post by d4m10n »

John D wrote:
Harris is being strangely reactionary regarding AI. There is nothing magically risky with AI or any other kind of information style technology. Harris looks like a Luddite try to destroy machinery by tossing a wrench in the works. Why is AI so special that it is more risky that any technology... steam trains... autos... computers... TVs... radios... the interblogs. People are not that good at reliably predicting the future because we don't really know how these new inventions will affect us. In my opinion, worrying about the future, and pretending you can make changes now to combat some future unknowable risks is a waste of energy.
Keating wrote: There's some truth here, particularly given that even if the US doesn't develop AI, China almost certainly will. I think AI is much further off than some people worry, but I do think it is something to worry about. It's special because we're playing with what makes humans special. The risk, as I see it, comes from the perception the AI has. I can't remember who said it, but someone pointed out that even if we could communicate with ants, we'd have nothing to discuss; we're just too different. If the AI we develop is more intelligent than us, but it can't understand us, we have a big problem.
We have a big problem if we develop any general intelligence which has the ability to incrementally improve upon its own intelligence (or the intelligence of subsequent iterations) at great speed, but which has goals even slightly out of alignment with our own. Suppose, for example, that the first self-improving AI somehow ends up with a set of terminal values drawn from the Quran. We'd all be living in Dar al-Islam within less than a generation.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

d4m10n wrote:
John D wrote:
Keating wrote: There's some truth here, particularly given that even if the US doesn't develop AI, China almost certainly will. I think AI is much further off than some people worry, but I do think it is something to worry about. It's special because we're playing with what makes humans special. The risk, as I see it, comes from the perception the AI has. I can't remember who said it, but someone pointed out that even if we could communicate with ants, we'd have nothing to discuss; we're just too different. If the AI we develop is more intelligent than us, but it can't understand us, we have a big problem.
We have a big problem if we develop any general intelligence which has the ability to incrementally improve upon its own intelligence (or the intelligence of subsequent iterations) at great speed, but which has goals even slightly out of alignment with our own. Suppose, for example, that the first self-improving AI somehow ends up with a set of terminal values drawn from the Quran. We'd all be living in Dar al-Islam within less than a generation.
I strongly doubt that an AI could end up with the set of terminal values written in the Qu'ran.

The idea of eliminating the human race to save the planet, on the other hand...

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

John D wrote: Crowded House.... I love Crowded House and play some of their songs. So add this to the list.
And on that note (ha!) you might as well add:
Joh Bjelke-Petersen and John Clarke too.

Sulman

Post by Sulman »

d4m10n wrote:
John D wrote:
It's also because too many people generalise AI and believe the threat will be in the shape of killer robots or HAL-9000.

It's much more insidious than that. Look at machine learning. Right now it is applied to just about any patterns you can imagine, and it's largely positive when applied to problems like healthcare and farming.

The problem is us. Take Google's automated assistant; the more you defer to technology, the further from the decision chain you put yourself. When an algorithim is managing your life and communication, what are you? Who are you? The assumption is that the machine is correct, but what happens when you know it's not, but it has become too big to stop, or because you no longer have the knowledge? For example the stock market, or food distribution, or autonomous vehicles, or - and it is happening already - in the law courts?

Machines won't take over in the sense they'll turn up at your house and put you in a human slave camp, they will do so incrementally, in you car, in your phone, and in your house.

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

d4m10n wrote:
John D wrote:
I guess my issue is let's say that happens there is an AI that becomes very smart and "evil" how does it kill everyone? I mean let's say the Google search engine (which does use a form of AI) becomes evil. What's it going to do? Give me the wrong porn results?

SM1957

Post by SM1957 »

Peter Tatchell arrested in Russia for breaking the law. Clearly guilty. He protested in an area where protests are forbidden.

Released until 26 June when he then has to stand trial.

These Russian really have no idea how to run a fascist police state. Rule Britannia!