Hunt

Re: There are 2018 genders... and a bitch ain't one

Post by Hunt »

Ape+lust wrote:
Shatterface wrote:
Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:48 pm
The cry of the tortured genius.

Picasso: 'Okay guys I'm going to draw a picture but I need ideas.'

'How about some bint with both eyes on the same side of her head?
Cubist Blockhead

https://imgur.com/Rmp1Iwt.jpg
More frightening than Guernica.

rayshul

Post by rayshul »

Being white and female is surely the lowest hanging fruit on the oppression tree

feathers

Post by feathers »

CommanderTuvok wrote:
Tue Jun 26, 2018 12:20 pm
Want to know what being married to a SJW feminist will do to you?

:D :D :D
Does anybody know what educational background she has? Surely nothing scientific?

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Paul dares to contemplate the “whip hand” with passing reference to Guy Gibson’s dog.

“Trigger” wasn’t it?

Snapfingers

Post by Snapfingers »

Lsuoma wrote:
Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:25 am
Shatterface wrote: Am I just getting overly suspicious or is there something not quite XX about these 'women'?

(Video link below)
Tube Horror As Group Of Women Stamp On Man In Violent Attack At Leicester Square

A violent video has emerged showing the moment four women punched and kicked a man to the floor at Leicester Square Tube station.

TfL staff could be seen trying to restrain the women as they repeatedly lashed out in the early hours of Sunday morning.

The British Transport Police (BTP) said four women were arrested at the scene but have since been released under investigation.

The video shows the group beating the man to the floor before stamping on him as horrified onlookers screamed in panic.

The man could be seen lying seemingly unconscious on the floor as one woman tells another: “no more, no more, enough, no more”.

He suffered a broken eye socket and cuts to the face, The Sun reports. It's not clear what sparked the incident.

Four women were arrested at the scene.

A BTP spokesman said: “The women – a 26-year-old from Romford, a 22-year-old from Dagenham and two other 22-year-olds of no fixed address – were arrested at the scene on suspicion of causing actual bodily harm, violent disorder and affray.

“During their arrest, two police officers were also assaulted and one of the 22-year-olds was further arrested on suspicion of assaulting them.

“All four have since been released under investigation while enquiries continue.”
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.lbc. ... er-square/
Three of them are clearly Frieda, Betty, and Liz, but I have no idea who the fourth might be...
I think you'll find they were Mitzzi, Felicia and Bernadette...

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Snapfingers wrote:
Wed Jun 27, 2018 2:56 am
Lsuoma wrote:
Three of them are clearly Frieda, Betty, and Liz, but I have no idea who the fourth might be...
I thought - Flopsy, Mopsy and Cottontail...

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Brive1987 wrote: ...
Paul dares to contemplate the “whip hand” with passing reference to Guy Gibson’s dog.

“Trigger” wasn’t it?
I know that Churchill was troubled by his 'black dog' - if that is what you are referring to.

ThreeFlangedJavis

Post by ThreeFlangedJavis »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:47 am
At WEIT, Coyne rightly slams JPB for his God obscurantism. The comment stream has, naturally, been bogarted by the usual SJW suspects straw-manning their new Emmanuel Goldstein.

https://whyevolutionistrue.wordpress.co ... heologian/
WEIT, pronounced vite, rhymes with Pharyngula Lite. An assortment of knee-jerk progressives who kid themselves that they aren't ideologues.

feathers

Post by feathers »

Keating wrote:
Tue Jun 26, 2018 3:33 pm

According to Salisbury University, being apolitical is laying pipes for genocide. Maybe Brive had a point.
Also, "Not believing experiences of PoC". Listen and believe, people.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

https://i.imgur.com/qLf5EvE.jpg

For future reference.

Suet Cardigan

Post by Suet Cardigan »

Keating wrote:

According to Salisbury University, being apolitical is laying pipes for genocide. Maybe Brive had a point.
"If the bricks at the bottom are removed, the whole structure comes tumbling down."

So the way to solve a problem is to deal with the least important aspects? I don't think they've thought this through.

InfraRedBucket

Post by InfraRedBucket »

Brive1987 wrote: Makes me sad that gas vans were just a myth.

The Vagina Ideologues.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

http://aircrewremembered.com/gibson-guy-dog.html

Apparently the ghost of Nigger lives on.

InfraRedBucket

Post by InfraRedBucket »

Snapfingers wrote:
Wed Jun 27, 2018 2:56 am
Lsuoma wrote:
Shatterface wrote: Am I just getting overly suspicious or is there something not quite XX about these 'women'?

(Video link below)
Tube Horror As Group Of Women Stamp On Man In Violent Attack At Leicester Square

A violent video has emerged showing the moment four women punched and kicked a man to the floor at Leicester Square Tube station.

TfL staff could be seen trying to restrain the women as they repeatedly lashed out in the early hours of Sunday morning.

The British Transport Police (BTP) said four women were arrested at the scene but have since been released under investigation.

The video shows the group beating the man to the floor before stamping on him as horrified onlookers screamed in panic.

The man could be seen lying seemingly unconscious on the floor as one woman tells another: “no more, no more, enough, no more”.

He suffered a broken eye socket and cuts to the face, The Sun reports. It's not clear what sparked the incident.

Four women were arrested at the scene.

A BTP spokesman said: “The women – a 26-year-old from Romford, a 22-year-old from Dagenham and two other 22-year-olds of no fixed address – were arrested at the scene on suspicion of causing actual bodily harm, violent disorder and affray.

“During their arrest, two police officers were also assaulted and one of the 22-year-olds was further arrested on suspicion of assaulting them.

“All four have since been released under investigation while enquiries continue.”
With all that stamping by men in skirts , I thought it was more Wilson, Keppel & Betty

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

Brive1987 wrote: https://i.imgur.com/qLf5EvE.jpg

For future reference.
I'll file it under 'tiresome Aussie cunt'.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

InfraRedBucket wrote:
With all that stamping by men in skirts , I thought it was more Wilson, Keppel & Betty

Fascinating read:

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Shatterface wrote:
I'll file it under 'tiresome Aussie cunt'.
No need - it's already on the ethnostate thread.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Snapfingers wrote: I think you'll find they were Mitzzi, Felicia and Bernadette...
Ah, if only those Leicester Square lot were as mentally stable as Bernadette.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Suet Cardigan wrote: So the way to solve a problem is to deal with the least important aspects? I don't think they've thought this through.
Yeah, they have.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Brive1987 wrote: https://i.imgur.com/qLf5EvE.jpg

For future reference.
This is a lie. I never conflated Sam Harris with Lauren Southern.

Troll better next time.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

And why is SJW graphic design always so incredibly hideous?

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:17 am
And why is SJW graphic design always so incredibly hideous?
Effort and talent are neurotypical constructs.

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

Let's face it, he has no use for one let alone two.

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

Though it's it ironic that a terf like Linehan has had more bottom surgery than 90% of transwomen.

Driftless

Post by Driftless »

MarcusAu wrote:
Driftless wrote:
Tue Jun 26, 2018 2:00 pm
On Peterson and God. I have not watched this yet, but maybe I should:

Lecture I in my Psychological Significance of the Biblical Stories series from May 16th at Isabel Bader Theatre in Toronto. In this lecture, I describe what I consider to be the idea of God, which is at least partly the notion of sovereignty and power, divorced from any concrete sovereign or particular, individual person of power. I also suggest that God, as Father, is something akin to the spirit or pattern inherent in the human hierarchy of authority, which is based in turn on the dominance hierarchies characterizing animals.
Well there's a turn up for the books - an explanation of 'god' that is (completely?) non supernatural. (Though I'm sure it remains backwardly compatible with earlier interpretations).

It will be interesting to see how many people will start to declare themselves 'Religious but not Spiritual'.

Peterson has given his interpretation of other religious myths too - but has specified that he places the christian ones in a unique separate category.

Good luck - and let us know if it changes your view on atheism and the supernatural.
Just finished. It did not change my view of the supernatural. Peterson is not arguing for the supernatural. There are transcripts of the lectures. Here is the first one:

https://jordanbpeterson.com/transcripts ... -series-i/

Here are some interesting quotes. On Moses and the ten commandments:
Moses goes up in the mountain, and he has this tremendous revelation in the sight of God. It illuminates him, and he comes down with the law. Moses acted as a judge—I know this is a mythological story—in the desert. He was continually mediating between people who were having problems, and he was constantly trying to keep peace.
On the stories in general:
The Bible stories—and I think this is true of fiction in general—is phenomenological. It concentrates on trying to elucidate the nature of human experience.
On fundamentalists:
To know that the Biblical stories have a phenomenological truth is really worth knowing. The poor fundamentalists are trying to cling to their moral structure. I understand why, because it does organize their societies and their psyche. So they've got something to cling to, but they don't have a very sophisticated idea of the complexity of what constitutes truth. They try to gerrymander the Biblical stories into the domain of scientific theory—promoting creationism, for example, as an alternative scientific theory. It’s like, that just isn’t going to go anywhere.
So he nowhere says these are the inerrant words of a supernatural being. In fact he is taking them as stories. He also talks about the bible being assembled over a long period by multiple authors. He does not say with "divine inspiration".

I do think he overstates the significance of the stories. I suspect you can take any mythology and make a case for the psychological significance of them. However, Jordan Peterson is not a Christian apologist from what I find here.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Krauts out! Krauts out!

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Last in the group, no less.

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

Shatterface wrote: Though it's it ironic that a terf like Linehan has had more bottom surgery than 90% of transwomen.
LoL.

But I guess he can truthfully, and quite accurately, say, "I'm half the man I used to be" ....

Although if one wanted to follow suit - and to be fair to the ladies - one might reasonably suggest that men, in general, become progressively less so, less able to produce sperm - the sine qua non of "man" (reproductively speaking), with advancing age. Unlike women for whom there is a more or less sharp dividing line - menopause. And if one wanted to go whole-hog, one might reasonably argue that men who have vasectomies are, technically and linguistically speaking, no longer men at all. Logic: it works, bitches .... ;-)

InfraRedBucket

Post by InfraRedBucket »

Lsuoma wrote: Krauts out! Krauts out!

"For you, ze World Cup iz over..."

If you see a German don't mention the VAR!, I mentioned it once but I think I got away with it!.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Let's hope they take it better than their last failure to make it thorough (in 1938). And let's not forget, they don't have a good track record of success in Russia.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Romance writing might finally be getting "woke."

What took so long? And why wasn't this the first genre targetted by entryists?

The phenomenal success of Fifty Shades of Grey (125 MILLION copies sold!) happened in the age of justice warriors. It wouldn't surprise me if the little shits enjoy reading Bad Boy trash and aren't interested in fucking with the formula.

Anyway, this could be fun. Let's see whose writing careers survive the new male hunk -- Steve Shives with a Planet Fitness card.

https://imgur.com/ODhMqnv.png

http://www.cbc.ca/news/entertainment/ro ... -1.4655482

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

Lsuoma wrote: Krauts out! Krauts out!
Indeed. And it is most edifying and amusing to know they lost to those tricky little yellow fellows from K-pop land.

Stankeye

Post by Stankeye »

Brive1987 wrote: Makes me sad that gas vans were just a myth.

While I hate to point out this guy is wrong, the truth isn't really any better. Fuckin white women.

https://www.raisingtheskirt.com/rtsunite.html

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

Ape+lust wrote: Romance writing might finally be getting "woke."

What took so long? And why wasn't this the first genre targetted by entryists?

The phenomenal success of Fifty Shades of Grey (125 MILLION copies sold!) happened in the age of justice warriors. It wouldn't surprise me if the little shits enjoy reading Bad Boy trash and aren't interested in fucking with the formula.

Anyway, this could be fun. Let's see whose writing careers survive the new male hunk -- Steve Shives with a Planet Fitness card.

https://imgur.com/ODhMqnv.png

http://www.cbc.ca/news/entertainment/ro ... -1.4655482
https://media.giphy.com/media/l0ExdBHF0 ... /giphy.gif

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

feathers wrote:
Shatterface wrote:
Tue Jun 26, 2018 6:00 am
Am I just getting overly suspicious or is there something not quite XX about these 'women'?

The commenters will have none of it.

This madness is going to have repercussions for people who decided they'd be happier after SRS and just want to keep on living without shouting out their victimhood at every opportunity.
This stuff is going to start skewing the statistics. We've already seen an increase in 'women' convicted for rape. At some point feminists are going to have to admit that transwomen aren't women or accept that women are just as prone to violence as men are.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Stankeye wrote: While I hate to point out this guy is wrong, the truth isn't really any better. Fuckin white women.

https://www.raisingtheskirt.com/rtsunite.html
Raising the Skirt has followed the personal narrative of Nicola Hunter, and was triggered by a deeply personal place of overcoming judgement that was placed their own queer body. Hunter began the project by researching the historical links between the vulva and power in hope to develop a deeper connection to their own body, and more specifically their vulva, which is where they came across the history of Raising the Skirt.
:doh:

IOW, You're an ugly dyke whose twat smells like tuna. You're far from alone. Get over it.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

So Kennedy is going to retire from SCOTUS next month. Leftards are going to regret Billary not getting elected for at least another generation.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny »

Thanks to those expressing a concern for my wife. She is doing better, but we still don't know what is causing the unusual rhythm disturbances.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote: Thanks to those expressing a concern for my wife. She is doing better, but we still don't know what is causing the unusual rhythm disturbances.
Brive1987?

katamari Damassi

Post by katamari Damassi »

Lsuoma wrote: So Kennedy is going to retire from SCOTUS next month. Leftards are going to regret Billary not getting elected for at least another generation.
Blame Russia. Blame Bernie Sanders. Blame misogynist. Hillary is blameless. You know? The usual.

I have to admit I'm starting to get nervous. Scalia and Kennedy were both conservatives so the balance on the court is mostly unchanged. But Kennedy was at least okay with the gays. I know some of you are thinking, "gay marriage is a done deal, stop worrying." It really isn't though. The Texas state legislature has pretty much nullified gay marriage and the same can happen nationwide.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Lsuoma wrote:
CaptainFluffyBunny wrote: Thanks to those expressing a concern for my wife. She is doing better, but we still don't know what is causing the unusual rhythm disturbances.
Brive1987?
So sweet of you to white-knight for Brive. But he seems to be weathering for himself.

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

I blame Trump. I also hope she gets better. If she doesn't we will blame Trump.

Really?

Post by Really? »

katamari Damassi wrote:
Lsuoma wrote: So Kennedy is going to retire from SCOTUS next month. Leftards are going to regret Billary not getting elected for at least another generation.
Blame Russia. Blame Bernie Sanders. Blame misogynist. Hillary is blameless. You know? The usual.

I have to admit I'm starting to get nervous. Scalia and Kennedy were both conservatives so the balance on the court is mostly unchanged. But Kennedy was at least okay with the gays. I know some of you are thinking, "gay marriage is a done deal, stop worrying." It really isn't though. The Texas state legislature has pretty much nullified gay marriage and the same can happen nationwide.
Social media is a dumpster fire today because of this shit. The SJWs really have lost their minds.

What does everyone think of the claim I saw on Vox and CNN, that abortion will be illegal in 20 states within 18 months?

CaptainFluffyBunny

katamari Damassi wrote:

There is some danger of that happening, especially as a reaction to the Gay Rights movement largely and loudly be taken over by Trans Activism. A lot of people are sympathetic to the trans folk right up to the time they find Muscato in the women's restroom. The false conflation of trans and gay is really hurting gays, IMHO.

CaptainFluffyBunny

https://amp.local10.com/news/woman-uses ... ssion=true

Woman uses machete to force ex-boyfriend to have sex. This probably won't be covered by the regressive left, or perhaps they will find a way to make it his fault.

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

Shatterface wrote:

Let's face it, he has no use for one let alone two.
Is that you, Uncle Cyrus?
Cyrus.jpeg
(50.89 KiB) Downloaded 283 times

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

I just got back from a beer/grocery run into town. There is a bird sanctuary/park about a 1/2 mile down the road on the way in where I usually take a walk. Today, when I headed back to the car I had a fairly close encounter with a fairly big sow black bear and her very young cub. Fortunately there was no bear on bear crime and she just chased her cub up a tree and then followed it up a bit. It was right by the trail though and I didn't want to walk right past it so I took the long way back to my car.

Really?

Post by Really? »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote: https://amp.local10.com/news/woman-uses ... ssion=true

Woman uses machete to force ex-boyfriend to have sex. This probably won't be covered by the regressive left, or perhaps they will find a way to make it his fault.
She wasn't charged with rape or sexual assault for some reason...

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote: https://amp.local10.com/news/woman-uses ... ssion=true

I've already seen people on Twitter calling the ex boyfriend a pedophile because they had been together for seven years and she was 19, so they allegedly started dating when she was 12. Ignoring the fact that the boyfriend could have around the same age as her.

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

The sun pops out for a few days in the UK. Pink News is angry:

The heatwave is dangerous for gender non-conforming people

https://www.pinknews.co.uk/2018/06/26/d ... er-travis/

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

As I am about to go outside in some outrageously colourful short shorts, and an even brighter crop-top, showing my hairy midriff, I prepare for the unwanted attention this may bring. I think about how it is not just trans and queer bodies that edits themselves outside but how, also, with the heat there are other people that may be having these fears and new anxieties.
https://metro.co.uk/2018/06/26/as-a-que ... to=cbshare

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

It's not just about transwomen though.

There's all those other people with crop-tops and hairy bellies.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Shatterface wrote: It's not just about transwomen though.

Furries?

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

MarcusAu wrote:
Shatterface wrote: It's not just about transwomen though.

Furries?
And those who bolted from getting their hormone injections with the needles still stuck in them are, maybe, "furries with a syringe on top"? ...

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

free thoughtpolice wrote: I just got back from a beer/grocery run into town. There is a bird sanctuary/park about a 1/2 mile down the road on the way in where I usually take a walk. Today, when I headed back to the car I had a fairly close encounter with a fairly big sow black bear and her very young cub. Fortunately there was no bear on bear crime and she just chased her cub up a tree and then followed it up a bit. It was right by the trail though and I didn't want to walk right past it so I took the long way back to my car.
I had a mama and her cub here the other day, 100 feet from the house. They left on their own accord.

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

Same guy as in the homophobic sun story:

Really?

Post by Really? »

Shatterface wrote:
As I am about to go outside in some outrageously colourful short shorts, and an even brighter crop-top, showing my hairy midriff, I prepare for the unwanted attention this may bring. I think about how it is not just trans and queer bodies that edits themselves outside but how, also, with the heat there are other people that may be having these fears and new anxieties.
https://metro.co.uk/2018/06/26/as-a-que ... to=cbshare
What do crop tops and short shorts have to do with being trans or nonbinary? This person has some strange prejudices.

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

Love to know if Owen Jones actually coughed up the taxi fare intesponse to that tweet.