Fuck off, Jamie!

Old subthreads
Sulman

Re: Fuck off, Jamie!

Post by Sulman »

Did we do Chris Rock yet?

I love the pearl-clutching resulting from this. Everyone thinks this now. Everyone. These cocksuckers have had their day and they're not dealing with it very well.

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

Driftless wrote:
MarcusAu wrote:
screwtape wrote:
John D wrote: It gets even tougher to love your neighbor when you barley speak a similar language.
I don't know wheat you mean.
Realy? I thought the point was a-maize-ing in it's clarity.
I think it goes against the grain.

Or maybe he spelt it wrong?
Cereally folks, these corny puns are making my ear-ache and my bran hurt.

Any more and I'll hop it.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny »

John D

Post by John D »

Shatterface wrote:
Driftless wrote:
MarcusAu wrote:
screwtape wrote:
John D wrote: It gets even tougher to love your neighbor when you barley speak a similar language.

I love a good pun... and obviously I even like a bad one. Thanks for the chuckle. :D

Suet Cardigan

Post by Suet Cardigan »

Here's something Vicky should find interesting:

All those Bigfoot erotica jokes are helping normalize white supremacy

https://www.theverge.com/2018/7/31/1763 ... -supremacy

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

Suet Cardigan wrote: Here's something Vicky should find interesting:

The nerve of someone with the name Cockburn kink shaming someone else!

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Post by ConcentratedH2O, OM »

Shatterface wrote:
Driftless wrote:
MarcusAu wrote:
screwtape wrote:

Oh, I've got a whole sheaf of these puns. If you don't want to hear them, just stop stalking people's comments.

ConcentratedH2O, OM

free thoughtpolice wrote:
Suet Cardigan wrote: Here's something Vicky should find interesting:

The nerve of someone with the name Cockburn kink shaming someone else!
Gay Byrne approves of your comment.

https://i.imgur.com/QSMDw3E.png

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

Guest_b8931fdb wrote:
Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:42 am
Lsuoma wrote:
Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:38 am
MarcusAu wrote:
Thu Aug 02, 2018 4:06 am
Some of the replies on the Ralph thread indicate that the critics of Jeong don't have a problem with racism (or at least offensive words) per se.
Racism against whites is perfectly acceptable in most of the West right now.
If you don't say of course Jeong shouldn't be fired for her racist tweets then you're as bad as any of the left-wingers who went after Justine Sacco for her job, starting off this whole mess.

So of course Jeong shouldn't be fired for her racist tweets.

Sarah Jeong now, and then NYTimes echoing her, say that she was just countertrolling in response to online harassment.

Well, damn, now I think Jeong should be fired because of the contempt she holds for us all, asking us to believe such an obvious piece of bullshit. How am I supposed to suspend my disbelief reading the NYTimes after this lazy excuse?
If Jeong is going to be on the NYT board, then she is obviously in a position of power.

How can white people feel "safe" working in such a company with her on the board?

:)

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

She's gone. It's just a matter of time. NYT will hold the line for a bit. Then go quiet. Then quietly sack her.

InfraRedBucket

Post by InfraRedBucket »

Well the usual "defence" is "that isn't the person I am now......etc etc "
Josh Rivers, sacked from his new role as editor at the Gay Times over offensive tweets published in the past, has said he is "appalled" by his posts.

The tweets, some of which have now been deleted, have been described as racist, transphobic, homophobic and anti-Semitic.

Mr Rivers, who has already apologised, also made remarks about obese people and children with disabilities.

He told Radio 4's PM programme: "I was appalled... I said, 'Who wrote that?'"

"I was stunned, I was confused. I spent most of my 20s in a daze, in a blur. I was not sober as much as I probably could have been.

The 31-year-old added: "I was lost, I was angry. I was upset, I was lonely. And I think those tweets are a reflection of someone lashing out at the world around him.

"They were cries for help."

Mr Rivers said: "My past is mine to reckon with... I have to look in the mirror (every day), I have to get myself to a place where I'm fit to serve the community."

He said he had "no recollection" of writing the tweets, saying he had drunk heavily in his 20s.

Mr Rivers added that he had been seeing a therapist since 2014 "to unpick the loneliness and sense of abandonment... I've taken who I was and I've turned it into who I want to be".
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-42012079

free thoughtpolice

Hey guise! You need to watch this, it's Becky's best evah!

Guest_b8931fdb

Post by Guest_b8931fdb »

Lsuoma wrote:
Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:43 pm
She's gone. It's just a matter of time. NYT will hold the line for a bit. Then go quiet. Then quietly sack her.
I bet that's not true.

After:

Quinn Norton [fired]
Bari Weiss [retained]

I bet the Times thinks firing Jeong would become a huge PR nightmare.

And there are plenty of people explaining why

+ what she said was fine, even laudable
+ the calls for firing are by bad faith rightwingers

And they are supported by the "reasonable libertarian" position that it's an affront to free speech and hypocritical to ask people to live up to their previous standards or else acknowledge they have a double standard.

free thoughtpolice

The bigot thinks that Jews have evolved to live in closed societies and are therefore bigots, when everyone knows that white cis-het males are the only sub group to evolve into racists. :drool:

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

Driftless wrote:
MarcusAu wrote:
screwtape wrote:

Cornflakes.

Wait, what?

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

So...has anyone been watching the Syfy series Happy! ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K60kfc-k-8g

Stankeye

Post by Stankeye »

Guest_b8931fdb wrote:
Lsuoma wrote:
Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:43 pm
I bet that's not true.

After:

Quinn Norton [fired]
Bari Weiss [retained]

I bet the Times thinks firing Jeong would become a huge PR nightmare.

And there are plenty of people explaining why

+ what she said was fine, even laudable
+ the calls for firing are by bad faith rightwingers

And they are supported by the "reasonable libertarian" position that it's an affront to free speech and hypocritical to ask people to live up to their previous standards or else acknowledge they have a double standard.
In the Tweet by Beauchamp, there are responses that say "gotta help that ratio". Is that meme? Need help.

Guest_b8931fdb

Post by Guest_b8931fdb »

Stankeye wrote:
Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:38 pm
In the Tweet by Beauchamp, there are responses that say "gotta help that ratio". Is that meme? Need help.
https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=ratioed

TOP DEFINITION
ratioed
Being revealed as an idiot on twitter by having a high ratio of comments to likes and retweets.

https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/the-ratio
About
The Ratio refers to an unofficial Twitter law which states that if the amount of replies to a tweet greatly outnumbers the amount of retweets and likes, then the tweet is bad.

Origin
The Ratio began being noticed on Twitter in early 2017. On March 7th, Twitter user @85mf[1] tweeted a screenshot of a tweet by House Oversight Committee Chairman Jason Chaffetz which had 701 replies yet only 23 retweets and 108 likes. He captioned it, "Nothing on this site makes me happier than reply-to-RT ratios like this. That is the ratio of someone who fuuuuucked up" (shown below, left). On March 15th, user @Brilligerent[2] tweeted "If the Replies:RT ratio is greater than 2:1, you done messed up" (shown below, right).

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

MarcusAu wrote: So...has anyone been watching the Syfy series Happy! ?

Seen the entire series. Very strange but highly entertaining show and packs a real emotional punch at the end. If you're into oddball stuff, you'll love it!

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Coming out as a man threatened to rob me of my femininity.

https://femsplain.com/my-existential-cr ... 093f62e11e

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Brive1987 wrote:
Coming out as a man threatened to rob me of my femininity.

https://femsplain.com/my-existential-cr ... 093f62e11e
Another mental disordered individual, after realizing that covering one's skin in tats can't change The Horror lurking inside, brilliantly concludes that the magic-bullet solution to all their angst is to transform from a homely woman into a scrawny, effeminate man. With the encouragement of a so-called mental health professional surely equally as fucked in the head. And 'they' lived happily ever after. The End.

mordacious1

Post by mordacious1 »

Just saw Tommy Robinson on Tucker Carlson, reportedly his first interview. Damn, they pretty much tortured that guy. Good interview to watch. Show will be repeated in 3 hours (9 PM PST on the west coast of US) on Fox. Hopefully, a clip will be available soon.
Anyone else see it? Dude lost 40 lbs.

ConcentratedH2O, OM

mordacious1 wrote:
Thu Aug 02, 2018 4:58 pm
Just saw Tommy Robinson on Tucker Carlson, reportedly his first interview. Damn, they pretty much tortured that guy. Good interview to watch. Show will be repeated in 3 hours (9 PM PST on the west coast of US) on Fox. Hopefully, a clip will be available soon.
I thought it was particularly interesting where he described the Halals stuffing him into a hollowed-out goat carcass then fucking the goat/Tommy(PBUH) up the arse with their pedo penises. Apparently one of the Cat C guys (Dave, a builder from Swindon who's in for battering his wife with a clawhammer. Lovely bloke, used to drink in my local. Wife's a bitch, she definitely injured herself just to get him into trouble. Probably banged her own head on a table to get those skull fractures, dislocated jaw, and indents in the back of her neck.). Anyway, Dave reckons he saw fifteen-hundred of the local muzzies from a nearby town bussed into the prison one night and they all took it in turns to spit battery acid onto Tommy's ballbag.

John D

Post by John D »

free thoughtpolice wrote: Hey guise! You need to watch this, it's Becky's best evah!
Oh my god.... she is such an idiot.
Becki and my Buddy Wiser.jpg
(104.46 KiB) Downloaded 241 times

Fegg

Post by Fegg »

John D wrote: Hey guise! You need to watch this, it's Becky's best evah!
While it is true that it wasn't too unusual for boys to wear pink before WWII. I do not believe the claim that it used to be "pink for boys and blue for girls."

Ngram search

B.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny »

Guest_b8931fdb

Post by Guest_b8931fdb »

Bhurzum wrote:
Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:58 pm

Seen the entire series. Very strange but highly entertaining show and packs a real emotional punch at the end. If you're into oddball stuff, you'll love it!
I watched the first one, and half the second, thanks!

feathers

Post by feathers »

Shatterface wrote:
Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:11 am
Driftless wrote:
MarcusAu wrote:
screwtape wrote:

Yeah let's put a firm end to this.

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote:
mordacious1 wrote:
I thought it was particularly interesting where he described the Halals stuffing him into a hollowed-out goat carcass then fucking the goat/Tommy(PBUH) up the arse with their pedo penises. Apparently one of the Cat C guys (Dave, a builder from Swindon who's in for battering his wife with a clawhammer. Lovely bloke, used to drink in my local. Wife's a bitch, she definitely injured herself just to get him into trouble. Probably banged her own head on a table to get those skull fractures, dislocated jaw, and indents in the back of her neck.). Anyway, Dave reckons he saw fifteen-hundred of the local muzzies from a nearby town bussed into the prison one night and they all took it in turns to spit battery acid onto Tommy's ballbag.
I heard he can't sit down because his sphincter is so loose he'd swallow the chair.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Lefty libs have forced the cancellations of Southern’s Auckland talk.

These people are #braveheros.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Shatterface wrote:
mordacious1 wrote:
I heard he can't sit down because his sphincter is so loose he'd swallow the chair.
I heard he lost 40 pounds because he was in solitary (having been moved to a high frequency Muslim wing) and the sand jockeys who served his food promised to fuck with it.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Brive1987 wrote: Lefty libs have forced the cancellations of Southern’s Auckland talk.

These people are #braveheros.

Controversial singer? A house divided against itself cannot stand.

DrokkIt

Post by DrokkIt »

Shatterface wrote:
mordacious1 wrote:
Will the lot of you show some fucking respect for the (self identified) dead. Being executed by the libturd conspiracy global cuckstate is no laughing matter.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Bhurzum wrote:

A cross between 'Crank', 'Drop Dead Fred' and probably 'It's a Wonderful Life' since it's set at christmas. ( It's not quite 'Box of Delights' though).

Written by mad Scotsman (but I repeat myself) Grant Morrison.

The first episode has a guy dressed in an inflatable lobster costume getting shot while receiving a blowjob. It didn't signify for me - and may even be a reference to John Waters or Salvadore Dali, rather than to something more contemporary.

I have a deal of affection for anything that uses the Goodies anti-molestation christmas-classic 'Father Christmas Do Not Touch Me' in whole or in part.

Not sure what you mean by strange though.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

DrokkIt

Post by DrokkIt »

Are they paying tax?

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

If you were a sexually abused woman fleeing to a women's shelter and got put in a double room with a pre-op transwoman, would you make a human rights complaint? Would you then be surprised if you were then told you were the one engaged in discrimination for using male pronouns about the hairy, combat boot-wearing transwoman who was quite open about his preference for latinas?

https://nationalpost.com/news/canada/kr ... oplay=true

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Brive1987 wrote: I heard he lost 40 pounds because he was in solitary (having been moved to a high frequency Muslim wing) and the sand jockeys who served his food promised to fuck with it.
Too frightened to eat the food prepared by Islamist inmates who then mockingly shouted "How was your meal Tommy" Shit and spit thrown through his cell window resulting in him keeping the windows constantly shut during a record heatwave in the uk. with temps in the high 30's (centegrade) Kept in solitary confinement for nearly 2 months solid, not being allowed to phone his family in the evenings when he could speak to his kids, living off of 1 tin of Tuna and a piece of fruit a day bacause he couldn't trust what was in his food and refused to recieve any extra money from his family than the £12pw he was allocated so that he could purchase more food.

All this in a 1st world country and in a prison system that has a legal duty of care for its inmates and all because he livestreamed a video on facebook from outside a court building. As I've said before on here times many, whatever your personal felings toward Tommy Robinson his treatment is tantamount to torture, something certain 'liberals' on here would be screaming "Human Rights Abuse" if it was anyone else. Mock all you will, you just make yourselves look fucking stupid.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

shoutinghorse wrote: ...whatever your personal feelings toward Tommy Robinson his treatment is tantamount to torture...
I take the point...but I recall back in the 80s when Irish prisioners went on hunger-strike that there were plenty of people with a distinct lack of sympathy towards them. Not that I'm equating Robinson's actions to theirs - just saying that it's easy enough for people to have a lack of compassion for those who they see as the opposition (especially once they have been demonised).

SM1957

Post by SM1957 »

Compare the treatment of Tommy Robinson with the treatment of apartheid South Africa who deprived Nelson Mandela of Pond's Cold Cream while he was in prison.

Not to imply that the UK treats white people worse than apartheid South Africa treated black people...

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-new ... n-12938495

InfraRedBucket

Post by InfraRedBucket »

The TR clip is online but I stopped at the point Tucker Carlson said at the start he said he was put in prison for "covering a trial" just "for speaking out loud on the sidewalk" - and nothing about contempt of court with reporting restrictions (for the benefit of victims as well as accused) under a suspended sentence (whatever the rights or wrongs of the process of his incarceration) - and TR said he had "only one tin of tuna and a piece of fruit a day!"

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

All of a sudden people are giving a shit about conditions in British prisons.

People who, months ago, would have thought they were too soft.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Shatterface wrote: All of a sudden people are giving a shit about conditions in British prisons.

Remind me. Who was the victim who achieved justice through locking TR up?

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

DrokkIt wrote: Are they paying tax?
You go on holiday to a foreign land, you go for meals, frequent bars, you have to pay for fuel for the rental car, you buy ice cream, sun lotion, snacks, pop, bottled water, t-shirts, gifts etc from the convenience stores. You pay that country's equivalent of 'Value Added Tax' on all the items you pay for, you've just paid tax in that country, congratulations, you can now vote for the next El Presidente

:roll:

John D

Post by John D »

InfraRedBucket wrote: The TR clip is online but I stopped at the point Tucker Carlson said at the start he said he was put in prison for "covering a trial" just "for speaking out loud on the sidewalk" - and nothing about contempt of court with reporting restrictions (for the benefit of victims as well as accused) under a suspended sentence (whatever the rights or wrongs of the process of his incarceration) - and TR said he had "only one tin of tuna and a piece of fruit a day!"

Bottom line here is that the judge who locked him up illegally has made TR into a bigger martyr than ever. TR certainly could have gotten more canned food to eat, but he was determined to make a point out of his imprisonment. He was acting legally when he was arrested and imprisoned without a proper hearing. Crazy shit. It seams to me that the police in the UK act with an incredible level of autonomy with very poor oversight.

People get arrested or even locked up for legal activities... reporting from a court (that was publicly known)... or filming a little dog making Hitler jokes. WTF. It is just bizarre for me to watch this. This coming from the land that sprouted Monty Python. What do the British people think of this kind of thing? Are they just happy to get TR to shut up while they ignore the culture clash that is coming? Wow.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

I don't know anything about this Derrick Johnson guy, apart from him having a degree from Colorado School of Mines, but he's pretty good at handling obnoxious SJW kids. He confronts them with the troubling fact that there is pedophile advocacy among the founders and founding texts of Queer Theory.

Driftless

Post by Driftless »

feathers wrote:
Shatterface wrote:
Driftless wrote:
MarcusAu wrote:
screwtape wrote:

Or start a bran new discussion just for this.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

MarcusAu wrote:
shoutinghorse wrote: ...whatever your personal feelings toward Tommy Robinson his treatment is tantamount to torture...
I take the point...but I recall back in the 80s when Irish prisioners went on hunger-strike that there were plenty of people with a distinct lack of sympathy towards them. Not that I'm equating Robinson's actions to theirs - just saying that it's easy enough for people to have a lack of compassion for those who they see as the opposition (especially once they have been demonised).
Lucky that nobody here on the Pit would do that, right? :think: :think: :think:

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Lsuoma wrote: Lucky that nobody here on the Pit would do that, right? :think: :think: :think:
Luck? It seem more like design. The management can take the credit for creating an environment where such discussion is allowed.

DrokkIt

Post by DrokkIt »

shoutinghorse wrote:
DrokkIt wrote: Are they paying tax?
You go on holiday to a foreign land, you go for meals, frequent bars, you have to pay for fuel for the rental car, you buy ice cream, sun lotion, snacks, pop, bottled water, t-shirts, gifts etc from the convenience stores. You pay that country's equivalent of 'Value Added Tax' on all the items you pay for, you've just paid tax in that country, congratulations, you can now vote for the next El Presidente

:roll:
It's very interesting that you take this as if I am for them having representation, when I simply asked if they are paying council tax. Get that lens off.

DrokkIt

Post by DrokkIt »

Shatterface wrote: All of a sudden people are giving a shit about conditions in British prisons.

You remember how we all hated it when SJWs basically self-harmed then blamed society in order to justify a victimhood narrative...?

Suet Cardigan

Post by Suet Cardigan »

Before and after:

https://i.imgur.com/XiwJOY7.png

Stealth editing by the Ministry of Truth BBC.

KIA thread:

https://www.reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction ... _to_sarah/

d4m10n

Post by d4m10n »

Krauss out, PZ does a little dance.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Driftless wrote:
feathers wrote:
Shatterface wrote:
Driftless wrote:
MarcusAu wrote:
screwtape wrote:

I doubt any of you have the moral fibre for that.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

So, to speak out against the clearly willful mistreatment of TR, one must be a dues-paying member in good standing of the Prison Reform Society?

You keep bashing these TR fanboi strawmen while mocking silly, made-up claims that nobody's actually made. How 'bout instead you precisely establish your own claims?

1) Do you believe that TR's treatment in prison is 'par for the course' for conditions among the general prison population?
2) If not, do you believe it was accidental or intentional?
3) If intentional, was it expressly intended to punish him for his anti-islam stance?

4) Do you believe that TR's drumhead trial & conviction was typical of court proceedings?
5) Do you believe it was accidental or intentional?
6) If intentional, was it expressly intended to punish him for his anti-islam stance?

7) Do you believe that the treatment TR has received at the hands of the government, police, courts, & prisons -- not mention the press -- is the result of him just being a dickhead, or is it part of a general policy to deter, hinder, intimidate & punish any who speak out against Islam?

InfraRedBucket

Post by InfraRedBucket »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Driftless wrote:
feathers wrote:
Shatterface wrote:
Driftless wrote:
MarcusAu wrote:
screwtape wrote:

I doubt any of you have the moral fibre for that.
Enough of your strawman arguments.

InfraRedBucket

Post by InfraRedBucket »

Suet Cardigan wrote: Before and after:

https://i.imgur.com/XiwJOY7.png

Stealth editing by the Ministry of Truth BBC.

KIA thread:

https://www.reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction ... _to_sarah/
I thought the second version is actually correct , as long as they are consistent with such comments outside a court of law but....
MWSnap136 2018-08-03, 16_57_03.jpg
(18.04 KiB) Downloaded 83 times
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-44294632
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-bristol-42411296
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-41945723
Attachments
MWSnap134 2018-08-03, 16_56_14.jpg
(23.39 KiB) Downloaded 72 times
MWSnap135 2018-08-03, 16_56_53.jpg
(13.03 KiB) Downloaded 72 times

InfraRedBucket

Post by InfraRedBucket »

Update 3 August 2018: This article and its headline were updated after reflecting on Sarah Jeong's statement explaining her actions