Fuck off, Jamie!

Old subthreads
Really?

Re: Fuck off, Jamie!

Post by Really? »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Fri Aug 03, 2018 2:16 pm
Ape+lust wrote: Really, Peez? I thought "cuck(old)" was an epithet no Marx-fearing justice warrior would use. Like "soyboy."

The rest sounds like classic Zvan, pomposity driving her into a bone-headed misreading of a situation.

https://imgur.com/FzcUOJo.png

https://twitter.com/RichardCCarrier/sta ... 6751571968
The family that jizzes together sticks together.
Not really. He jizzed into another's vagina. Does. Carrier believe retrainspore creationist think that semen loving fetus isnt his?

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

free thoughtpolice wrote:
Your stupidity is a never ending source of amusement.
Classy!
I normally try to remain sensible regardless of provocation. Shatterface’s obvious retreat from polite reason invites a more direct (and honest) level of feedback.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Really? wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Fri Aug 03, 2018 2:16 pm
The family that jizzes together sticks together.
Not really. He jizzed into another's vagina. Does. Carrier believe retrainspore creationist think that semen loving fetus isnt his?
Trigger Warning: RUN AWAY!

My interpretation of Sticky Dickie's description of his semen fetish runs so: he'd plow Amanda "Mud Flats" Metskas' Flanders fields while her nominative husband, Augustus "I Like To Watch" Brunsman IV fapped his Kleinfelter spanner until he jizzed all over the beached whale's deflated paps. Dickie made a point of noting he didn't mind it if some of Mr. Cuck's gamete goo splattered him in the mug while his #2 Bleistift was caroming about inside Mrs. Spunk Bucket's Wellie Top. Of course, as Mr. 'Intellectual Artillery' atop the poop, but at best a only a saker on the orlop, is dispensing skim milk from his creamery, thanks to the irrigation interruption that allegedly maximized his amatory puissance, there would be no snappers in the picture.

(I really feel I should have prefaced all that with "Bally Jerry".)

Keating

Post by Keating »

Have you considered a career writing erotic fiction?

Keating

Post by Keating »

If not, don’t.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Instagram apparently staged an intervention.

:lol: :lol:

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

horsecock!

CaptainFluffyBunny

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny »

Service Dog wrote: horsecock!
You noticed! Yeah, thanks, I get that a lot. Well, not really, but it does bring to mind a joke...

There was a guy who had been having chronic trouble in trying to get an erection. After weeks of frustration, he finally breaks down and and goes to the doctor. The doctor gives him a thorough examination and finally makes the diagnosis.

"Well, there's good news and there's bad news," she says.

"The bad news is that the muscles around your penis are deteriorating, and there is no cure."

The guy, on the verge of panic, finally regains his composure. "So what's the good news?" he asks.

The doctor says, "There is an experimental treatment available, but there are no guarantees. It involves transplanting the muscles from a baby elephant's trunk into your penis. Would you like to try it?"

The guy thinks about it and finally says, "Well, the thought of going through life without being able to have sex is just too much for me. What have I got to lose? Let's do it." So the doctor performs the operation.

A few weeks later, the guy takes his girlfriend out to a nice restaurant to celebrate his new equipment. While sitting at the table, he feels a stirring between his legs; it gets progressively worse until it reaches the point of being painful.

Seeking relief, he reaches down and unzips his fly to relieve some of the pressure.

Suddenly, his penis leaps free from his pants, slides over the tabletop and grabs a dinner roll, then returns to his pants again.

"Wow!" says his stunned girlfriend, "That was impressive! Can you do that again?"

Eyes watering and face flushed, he says, "Probably... but I don't know if I can fit another dinner roll up my ass!"

CaptainFluffyBunny

Keating wrote: If not, don’t.
Matt is a man of many talents, so I'm surmising that that was meant to be stomach-turning. That said, he succeeded all too well.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Zvan being Zvan excited Carrier so much he painted her rump with slobber:

https://imgur.com/oRV6GnB.png

https://the-orbit.net/almostdiamonds/20 ... -nonsense/

Now he's choking because she surprised him with an "information-rich" butt blast.

Dumbest man on the planet.

https://imgur.com/oG9jQRO.png

https://www.richardcarrier.info/fairtrial.html

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Remember folks, we can't investigate if your house gets burgled or when your Grandmother gets a bash on the head and her pension stolen because of police resources being cut to the bone.

piginthecity

Post by piginthecity »

The cricket has got exciting !

England are five and ten down in the seventh and they've sacked the quarterback !

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Post by ConcentratedH2O, OM »

shoutinghorse wrote: Remember folks, we can't investigate if your house gets burgled or when your Grandmother gets a bash on the head and her pension stolen because of police resources being cut to the bone.

I'd imagine there are thousands of people at Brighton Pride, so a few bobbies would be needed. Regarding the car, you left out the first comment, which is from the Sussex Plice account: "For those that will likely comment... We would like to make it very clear from the start that this vehicle cost us no money and was donated for free".

SM1957

Post by SM1957 »

piginthecity wrote: The cricket has got exciting !

England are five and ten down in the seventh and they've sacked the quarterback !
I missed the half-time show. That's usually all I tune in for with the cricket.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

SM1957 wrote:
piginthecity wrote: The cricket has got exciting !

I missed the half-time show. That's usually all I tune in for with the cricket.
*spew* ... again!

I just sprayed my keyboard and 1/2 the screen with spittle. You fuckers ...

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote:
shoutinghorse wrote: Remember folks, we can't investigate if your house gets burgled or when your Grandmother gets a bash on the head and her pension stolen because of police resources being cut to the bone.

I'd imagine there are thousands of people at Brighton Pride, so a few bobbies would be needed. Regarding the car, you left out the first comment, which is from the Sussex Plice account: "For those that will likely comment... We would like to make it very clear from the start that this vehicle cost us no money and was donated for free".
Given the clashes between lesbians and trannies at the last event I can't see any objection to the police taking part - though if they really wanted to blend in they could just wear their motorcycle gear.

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

Fri Aug 03, 2018 5:39 pm
free thoughtpolice wrote: btw. TR maintains that his cell was directly adjacent to a mosque and a main walkway in the prison.
If true, this looks like the prison staff is trying to allow him to be harassed or worse which would be reprehensible. The prison should take reasonable steps to insure the prisoners general safety and well being.
He also claims that he was held in solitary for an extended period, which the Prison Service have denied.
Stuff like that would be really easy to check. He also claims prisoners threw shit at him through his open ground floor window.

If his cell had an open ground floor window where prisoners can walk by unsupervised they haven't quite understood what 'solitary' means.

And remember, this conspiracy has been coordinated at the highest level to treat some YouTube loudmouth worse than cop killers, serial killers, terrorists, rapists and paedophiles. Because reasons.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Re the UK police. Oh I think we can join the dots.

http://wsbuzz.com/world-news/embarrassi ... -gimmicks/
COPS pictured wearing high heels and wearing bear costumes have been branded "a laughing stock" by senior officers.

They have been called upon to stop the gimmicks after their promotion of real issues has become “an embarrassment”, according to top cops.

One officer pictured wearing a striking pair of heels to raise awareness of domestic violence

Deputy Chief Constable Simon Chesterman wrote online: "The issues are serious and real, but this is an embarrassment."

And Tory MP Andrew Rosindell told The Daily Mail: "This worrying report shows exactly why police chiefs should be targeting their resources on catching criminals rather than silly stunts.

"Gangmasters will only be caught if officers are allowed to spend their time doing their job, rather than being encouraged to engage in gimmicks."

Since The Sun revealed officers painted their nails to highlight modern day slavery they have been told to abandon the gimmicks and get back to their jobs.

Two PCSOs dressing up in bear outfits while on patrol

http://i.imgur.com/eT2aQX8.jpg

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:
Keating wrote: If not, don’t.
Matt is a man of many talents, so I'm surmising that that was meant to be stomach-turning. That said, he succeeded all too well.
It was meant to be accurate. Which, in the case of Sticky Dickie's love life, happens to be stomach-turning.

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

I think we can all agree that that car is gay.

ConcentratedH2O, OM

So, you don't like it when UK police do stupid stunts like wearing nail polish, and you don't like it when UK police don't do those stunts. What would you like them to do, Brive, to meet with your satisfaction?

Anyway, why is an Australian so fascinated and opinionated about what happens in the UK? Perhaps you should keep your whinging antipodean nose out of the affairs of other countries?

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Ape+lust wrote: Zvan being Zvan excited Carrier so much he painted her rump with slobber:

https://imgur.com/oRV6GnB.png

https://the-orbit.net/almostdiamonds/20 ... -nonsense/

Now he's choking because she surprised him with an "information-rich" butt blast.

Dumbest man on the planet.

https://imgur.com/oG9jQRO.png

https://www.richardcarrier.info/fairtrial.html
What has the world come to, when our modern-day version of the Hatfields-McCoy Feud is the Thibedeau-Zvans vs. the Metskas-Carrier-Brunsfeld-Mogilevksis.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

So, you don't like it when UK police do stupid stunts like wearing nail polish, and you don't like it when UK police don't do those stunts. What would you like them to do, Brive, to meet with your satisfaction?

Anyway, why is an Australian so fascinated and opinionated about what happens in the UK? Perhaps you should keep your whinging antipodean nose out of the affairs of other countries?
What a very odd comment for a board originally setup to obsess over the Pomo ramblings of an obscure Mn professor.

No. I don’t like it when the police of the motherland are used to drive leftist bullshit agendas. Obviously you disagree.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

A Bronx public school teacher has admitted she performed oral sex on a 14-year-old boy on “multiple occasions and in multiple locations” — but will not have to go to prison or surrender her teaching license.

Myers, the wife of a Rockland County sheriff’s officer, entered her plea in Manhattan Supreme Court on Wednesday, a day sooner than scheduled — thus letting her avoid the glare of the news media.

Prosecutors requested that Justice Michael Orbus sentence Myers to two years in prison and order that she surrender her New York state teaching certificate.

Instead, Orbus promised to give her 10 years’ probation.

“There is a possibility that she could teach adults now or in the future and we want to preserve that possibility,” Stoll said. “She still is a talented teacher and has those skills, and I don’t see any reason to destroy her ability to make a living and to contribute to society in a positive way.”
https://nypost.com/2018/08/03/teacher-a ... e-license/

She'd originally pled not guilty:
A teacher from New York whose social media presence centers on her alcohol-fueled lifestyle pleaded not guilty to charges of performing oral sex on a 14-year-old student.

Defense lawyer Andrew Stoll described his client as a devoted teacher whose record is completely clean and who simply wanted to cultivate a closer relationship with her students in an effort to better teach the material.

“My understanding is she’s a really outstanding teacher.... It sounds like no good deed goes unpunished. You reach out to make yourself available to kids, and the next thing you know, a single accusation can destroy your career.”

Myers – whose pictures on social media show off her repertoire of T-shirts bearing logos like “champagne all day” and “whiskey makes me frisky” – also earned the support of her neighbor.

“She’s a sweet girl – that does surprise me,” the man told the Daily News on condition of anonymity. “She’s a very nice, great girl. Quiet.”
http://www.everyjoe.com/2018/01/22/news ... z5NDjxLwKR

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote: So, you don't like it when UK police do stupid stunts like wearing nail polish, and you don't like it when UK police don't do those stunts. What would you like them to do, Brive, to meet with your satisfaction?

Remember, as knee-jerk anti-SJWs it's our duty to condemn Pride marches when they exclude the police and to condemn the police if Pride allow them to participate.

They can never be right.

Oglebart

Post by Oglebart »

“Frig off, Randy”

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Policing Pride events is one thing, joining in and prancing about with the fruits is another thing altogether. I've never seen a copper wearing a replica top at a football match so why do it for the poofs? :snooty:

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Shatterface wrote:
ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote: So, you don't like it when UK police do stupid stunts like wearing nail polish, and you don't like it when UK police don't do those stunts. What would you like them to do, Brive, to meet with your satisfaction?

Remember, as knee-jerk anti-SJWs it's our duty to condemn Pride marches when they exclude the police and to condemn the police if Pride allow them to participate.

They can never be right.
Re your .sig. You are a tedious cunt.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

shoutinghorse wrote: Policing Pride events is one thing, joining in and prancing about with the fruits is another thing altogether. I've never seen a copper wearing a replica top at a football match so why do it for the poofs? :snooty:
Maybe all cops a cocoa shunters? The Homintern is real!

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

I wonder if all this UK police virtue-signaling and fawning over gays & goatfuckers is like 'wiggers' in the US who desperately want black people to like them.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Shatterface wrote: Remember, as knee-jerk anti-SJWs it's our duty to condemn Pride marches when they exclude the police and to condemn the police if Pride allow them to participate.
When did anyone condemn a pride group for not inviting the cops to join in? The criticism was clearly being leveled not at the pride groups, but at the police for overstepping their bounds & pandering to select identity groups. WTF is up with all your bitter strawmanning of late?

SM1957

Post by SM1957 »

Hunt wrote:

I think we can all agree that that car is gay.
I see that the British police are still struggling to recruit BAME police officers. Going by the pictures of police at Pride events, the police force in Britain is entirely white.

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

Lsuoma wrote: Re your .sig. You are a tedious cunt.
Whatever.

You could have put a stop to Brive's shitposting months back by removing his mod privileges but you were fine with him boring the fucking shite out of us - but Kirb crosses the line and he's out.

I had considered removing the sig now I have him on ignore but fuck it now.

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Shatterface wrote: Remember, as knee-jerk anti-SJWs it's our duty to condemn Pride marches when they exclude the police and to condemn the police if Pride allow them to participate.
When did anyone condemn a pride group for not inviting the cops to join in?
Toronto. The Pit was all over it.

[quite]The criticism was clearly being leveled not at the pride groups, but at the police for overstepping their bounds & pandering to select identity groups. WTF is up with all your bitter strawmanning of late?
[/quote]

You keep using the word 'strawman' but I'm still waiting for the steelman version of how and why the prison service supposedly treated Tommy Robinson just like Gitmo.

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

Shatterface wrote:
You keep using the word 'strawman' but I'm still waiting for the steelman version of how and why the prison service supposedly treated Tommy Robinson just like Gitmo.
You heartless leftist monster. TR was locked up with no air conditioning and got all hot and sweaty.
Also all he did to get thrown in prison was say "Guys don't do that" and all sorts of muslims said nasty things to him while he was in there.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

For the most part, I consider Tucker Carlson a twat. But here he speaks very eloquently about the Sarah Jeong affaire and the dangerous double standard re. racism on the regressive left:

https://www.mediaite.com/print/tucker-c ... and-awful/

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Shatterface wrote:
Lsuoma wrote: Re your .sig. You are a tedious cunt.
Whatever.

You could have put a stop to Brive's shitposting months back by removing his mod privileges but you were fine with him boring the fucking shite out of us - but Kirb crosses the line and he's out.

Don't be a stupid cunt. Ol' Kirbo got a short ban for socking, which he explicitly knew was a no-no. Also, he did worse stuff earlier that you don't need to know about. This place has very, very few rules, but one of them is no socking. There's not any rule against being a tedious cunt, otherwise you'd be out too...

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Post by Phil_Giordana_FCD »

New family member. His name is Conan, and he's 7 months old. Wonderful dog.

http://i391.photobucket.com/albums/oo35 ... 26kjen.jpg

CaptainFluffyBunny

Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote: New family member. His name is Conan, and he's 7 months old. Wonderful dog.

http://i391.photobucket.com/albums/oo35 ... 26kjen.jpg
Congratulations! Looks like a big boy, should be fun to get to the vet on a motorcycle. Hopefully he's less accident-prone than his master. :D

ThreeFlangedJavis

Post by ThreeFlangedJavis »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:14 am
When did anyone condemn a pride group for not inviting the cops to join in? The criticism was clearly being leveled not at the pride groups, but at the police for overstepping their bounds & pandering to select identity groups. WTF is up with all your bitter strawmanning of late?
Cut him some slack. He's feeling the pressure of being surrounded by Nazis.

InfraRedBucket

Post by InfraRedBucket »

The Colonies aren't much more discreet. That's the Chief Inspector of the Sydney Police in the centre there...he wears that in the office.
r0_11_960_698_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg
(112.94 KiB) Downloaded 184 times

free thoughtpolice

Hard nosed prosecutor/Merka's mayor with future president playing with some gender fluid:

Guest_b8931fdb

Post by Guest_b8931fdb »

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote: Congratulations! Looks like a big boy, should be fun to get to the vet on a motorcycle. Hopefully he's less accident-prone than his master. :D
Thankfully, the vet has his office just downstairs, like, 50 meters away.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

InfraRedBucket wrote: The Colonies aren't much more discreet. That's the Chief Inspector of the Sydney Police in the centre there...he wears that in the office.
r0_11_960_698_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg
The Sydney police are still making amends for roughing up the “poofters” from the first march in the 1970s. But yeah. We’ve escalated to nail polish signalling in the armed forces. It is a “Western” thing not just British.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote: New family member. His name is Conan, and he's 7 months old. Wonderful dog.

[img]http.://i391.photobucket.com/albums/oo352/fairyphil/IMG_2231_zpsnr26kjen.jpg[/img]
Very nice.

Keating

Post by Keating »

I think pride marches have well passed their necessity of breaking the back of Christian intolerance, and are now doing more harm than good in most places. They should be ended. The only place where it seems to me they might still have a place if they were held in Muslim majority neighbourhoods. Can't do that, though. That would be racist.

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

MarcusAu wrote:
Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:38 pm
So...has anyone been watching the Syfy series Happy! ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K60kfc-k-8g
Added to my Netflix watch list. Thanks for the recommendation. I love Christopher Meloni.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Shatterface wrote:
Whatever.

Shit posting = pursuing several angles on the theme that our societies are being done over by a lib-SJW amalgam? Generally my posts are v. short invitations to inspect some 3rd party content that has struck me. My longer responses are reserved for when/if someone wishes to engage (ie genocide).

My points may well have been “tedious” to someone with a simple world view or someone uninterested, incapable or unwilling to tease out embedded themes. But I’ve never felt offended by the tranny or Peterson themes I’ve skimmed past.

But “shit posting” is a strawman.

free thoughtpolice

Have these assholes been arrested yet, and if not why not?

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

Keating wrote: I think pride marches have well passed their necessity of breaking the back of Christian intolerance, and are now doing more harm than good in most places. They should be ended. The only place where it seems to me they might still have a place if they were held in Muslim majority neighbourhoods. Can't do that, though. That would be racist.
Muslim neighborhoods can't handle a right-wing blond chick; what hope for colorful gay pride parade? That would be beautiful, tho.

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

Fabulous, even.

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

free thoughtpolice wrote: Have these assholes been arrested yet, and if not why not?
I saw that a few months ago. Why they're not doing time for attempted murder is beyond me. All the protestations of "oh no, oh no, oh no!!" aside.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

PZ is appalled that the latest Mission Imposssible movie strains credulity. And that there are explosions.

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Brive1987 wrote: PZ is appalled that the latest Mission Imposssible movie strains credulity. And that there are explosions.
He's also waggling his dick in Lawrence Krauss's face, as the latter's employer has said it accepts there is truth in allegations that he groped a woman, and now Meyers wants his pound of flesh.

TheMudbrooker

Post by TheMudbrooker »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:
You noticed! Yeah, thanks, I get that a lot. Well, not really, but it does bring to mind a joke...

There was a guy who had been having chronic trouble in trying to get an erection. After weeks of frustration, he finally breaks down and and goes to the doctor. The doctor gives him a thorough examination and finally makes the diagnosis.

"Well, there's good news and there's bad news," she says.

"The bad news is that the muscles around your penis are deteriorating, and there is no cure."

The guy, on the verge of panic, finally regains his composure. "So what's the good news?" he asks.

The doctor says, "There is an experimental treatment available, but there are no guarantees. It involves transplanting the muscles from a baby elephant's trunk into your penis. Would you like to try it?"

The guy thinks about it and finally says, "Well, the thought of going through life without being able to have sex is just too much for me. What have I got to lose? Let's do it." So the doctor performs the operation.

A few weeks later, the guy takes his girlfriend out to a nice restaurant to celebrate his new equipment. While sitting at the table, he feels a stirring between his legs; it gets progressively worse until it reaches the point of being painful.

Seeking relief, he reaches down and unzips his fly to relieve some of the pressure.

Suddenly, his penis leaps free from his pants, slides over the tabletop and grabs a dinner roll, then returns to his pants again.

"Wow!" says his stunned girlfriend, "That was impressive! Can you do that again?"

Eyes watering and face flushed, he says, "Probably... but I don't know if I can fit another dinner roll up my ass!"
A rancher and his hired man were standing around the corral one evening looking over the new stallion the rancher had just bought.

The hired man turns to his boss and says "I bet you a week's pay I can make that horse laugh."

The rancher replies "You're on."

So the cowhand walked over to the the horse, stood with his back to his employer for a few moments, and as he turned and started walking back the horse broke into hysterical laughter.

"That's the damnedest thing I ever saw" said the rancher.

"That's nothing, double or nothing says I can make him cry."

"This I gotta see, you're on."

Once again, the cowboy walked over to the horse, stood with his back to his boss for a while, and as he walked away the horse started sobbing uncontrollably.

The rancher was stunned "I gotta know how you did that, how did you make that horse laugh?"

"That was easy" the hired man replied "I just walked over and told him I have a bigger dick than he does."

"OK" said the rancher "but how did you make him cry?"

"I proved it."

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

Dank on leftist comedy...

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

Could "Tatcalling" be the next big thing?

Really?

Post by Really? »

Bhurzum wrote: Could "Tatcalling" be the next big thing?

[/quot

[/quot

That is odd. When a man gets many extremely visible and obvious tattoos, only the evening takes notice...such a coercive act...

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Brive1987 wrote: PZ is appalled that the latest Mission Imposssible movie strains credulity. And that there are explosions.
He's also waggling his dick in Lawrence Krauss's face, as the latter's employer has said it accepts there is truth in allegations that he groped a woman, and now Meyers wants his pound of flesh.
What greasy Peez knew about Krauss and when he knew it has evolved yet again. And he still sucks at prognosticating:

https://imgur.com/rKoURXc.png

So, everybody knew, but nothing happened. Because what could you do?

Have dinner with predators and give the jealous rabble a neener-neener, apparently.

https://imgur.com/kBCY2uE.png