Fuck off, Jamie!

Old subthreads
Keating

Re: Fuck off, Jamie!

Post by Keating »

I didn’t dispute that. I said that I think they are now doing more harm than good and they should probably be stopped because of that.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Keating wrote: I didn’t dispute that. I said that I think they are now doing more harm than good and they should probably be stopped because of that.
I’m not sure that activities that in the hetro world would be considered public degeneracy constitute a positive social brand. No matter how much fun they might be.

Does it not occur to gays that a sizeable portion of the crowd at these events are coming to gape, point and laugh at the exotic and weird?

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Brive1987 wrote: I’m not sure that activities that in the hetro world would be considered public degeneracy constitute a positive social brand. No matter how much fun they might be.
A sizeable portion? You might have to take a pole to figure some of this stuff out (especially if you are not sure).

But as to 'degeneracy' - I'm sure the same comments could be made about Mardi Gras in New Orleans or Carnivale in Rio or St Patricks Day in New York or that Penis festival they do in Japan. Or just about any place where peoples desire to enjoy themselves (at least momentarily) overwhelms their sense of decorum.

I wouldn't dismiss the exotic and weird, or for that matter laughing, out of hand. Such things have always had a fascination for people - did you not ever watch 'Mondo Cane' ?

One of the pleasures of such things is to enjoy yourself and then get back to your everyday life. And not worry about what other people might think.

rayshul

Post by rayshul »

John D wrote:
Sun Aug 05, 2018 9:58 am
free thoughtpolice wrote: John D wrote:
Haha. These guys are doing a public service
They are a gang of immature sociopaths that are setting up booby traps that (shown) break bones and have the potential to cause permanent injury like head injuries or a broken neck, even death.
These assholes aren't dispensing justice, they are a bunch of sadists that have figured out a stunt to hurt people that won't phone the cops on them because they are also breaking the law.
Many good and hard working people rely on their bikes to get to work and just survive from day to day. Insane, violet, and hurtful people steal bikes without a thought in some areas. The police do nothing. They don't even try to find stolen bikes.

It is easy to dismiss bike theft as something trivial, but I think it is a bit more like someone stealing a cowboy's horse. This is a high crime in my opinion and I feel a sense of satisfaction at people being injured while committing this kind of crime.

Yes.... I would be a tyrant if I had any real political power. It is a good thing I am not a communist dictator because I would put Stalin to shame.
#TeamJohnD here. People who steal shit are absolute scum. Enough booby trapped bikes and fuckers like that might think twice about stealing people's shit.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

There's obviously a gap in market for car security too...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRNVxHPJ0hM

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

I used to work with an old codger who asked the local council if he could erect an electric fence (non lethal mild shock) to deter the local 'yoof' from climbing over to retrieve footballs, They obviously said no so he then asked for permission to build a brick wall of which they had no objection within a certain height. He then built the wall just short of 7' but topped it with broken glass embedded in cement. As there had been no stipulation as to how he topped it and it didn't exceed the 7' limit there was fuck all they could do.

That was the story he told anyway and he did indeed have a wall around 7 feet tall with broken bits of glass atop. ... Lovely old chap he was. ;)

feathers

Post by feathers »

DrokkIt wrote:
Fri Aug 03, 2018 9:54 am
Has anyone else considered that the narrative that the UK government is on a specific project of protecting Islam AND the narrative that the prisons are overrun with Islam are somewhat self-contradictory?
I'm weary of the "I didn't dare to eat the food". For sure, there must have been dozens of other unpopular inmates who could expect to be poisoned by some of the other inmates, and the staff can take proper measures against that?

feathers

Post by feathers »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:
Fri Aug 03, 2018 11:31 am
MarcusAu wrote: I've heard that they don't always measure up.
Is this then to be the measure of men?
A man is not known, by inches alone.

DrokkIt

Post by DrokkIt »

feathers wrote:
DrokkIt wrote:
Fri Aug 03, 2018 9:54 am
Has anyone else considered that the narrative that the UK government is on a specific project of protecting Islam AND the narrative that the prisons are overrun with Islam are somewhat self-contradictory?
I'm weary of the "I didn't dare to eat the food". For sure, there must have been dozens of other unpopular inmates who could expect to be poisoned by some of the other inmates, and the staff can take proper measures against that?
It's entirely possible that Robinson fully believes has was at this serious risk. That doesn't make it true.
Regarding the general fuss around this, it's tiresome crap. If the UK gov wanted him gone, they could easily make that happen "Robinson was found having committed suicide following a breakdown after recent events" etc etc... yet they seem unable to even keep him in prison. The entire notion of a conspiracy is traceable to Robinson himself with no other corroborating evidence that I am aware of or can find. Listen and believe I guess.

feathers

Post by feathers »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Fri Aug 03, 2018 5:22 pm
A woman has become the first person in Denmark to be charged with wearing a face veil in public
Well, it wasn't gonna be a man, now was it?
It could have been, as the law does not discriminate. No face covering, period.

Best of luck to Antifa, too.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

MarcusAu wrote:
Brive1987 wrote: I’m not sure that activities that in the hetro world would be considered public degeneracy constitute a positive social brand. No matter how much fun they might be.
A sizeable portion? You might have to take a pole to figure some of this stuff out (especially if you are not sure).

But as to 'degeneracy' - I'm sure the same comments could be made about Mardi Gras in New Orleans or Carnivale in Rio or St Patricks Day in New York or that Penis festival they do in Japan. Or just about any place where peoples desire to enjoy themselves (at least momentarily) overwhelms their sense of decorum.

I wouldn't dismiss the exotic and weird, or for that matter laughing, out of hand. Such things have always had a fascination for people - did you not ever watch 'Mondo Cane' ?

One of the pleasures of such things is to enjoy yourself and then get back to your everyday life. And not worry about what other people might think.
Don’t worry Marcus, I’ve been publicly disciplined. Didn’t even get a .

But I think I like it. :burn:

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Brive1987 wrote:
Don’t worry Marcus, I’ve been publicly disciplined. Didn’t even get a .

<Tweet removed - let's not talk ill of the dead>
Fucking wonderful. Either you or the pics Brive - I'm not sure which. Maybe both.

By the way - did you ever take time out to see the 'Boobs on Bikes' parade?

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

AndrewV69 wrote:
There goes the lawsuit.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Hunt wrote:
AndrewV69 wrote:
There goes the lawsuit.
Could have done with a pantsuit.

SM1957

Post by SM1957 »

'About 6:45 this evening (Saturday) Bookmarks Bookshop (in London) was attacked by about a dozen masked wearing fascists. They threatened staff and attempted to destroy books and other materials. Fortunately no staff were hurt. This is the true face of fascism.'

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Brive1987 wrote: Don’t worry Marcus, I’ve been publicly disciplined. Didn’t even get a .

And on second thoughts - what crime is being committed here and by whom?

- Lewd public display by the festival participants.
- Exposure of a minor to questionable material - in which case the child could be taken into custody and the parents receive suitable punishment.
- Distribution of said material by the photographer - and whoever chooses to re-post it.

Before we go further down this path - it's probably a good idea to review the case of the last person to post questionable material on the pit (memory fails as to who it was) - in order to make a point.

In any case this scene seems appropos...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rcIJIWqYmo

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

For Matt

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

rayshul wrote: #TeamJohnD here. People who steal shit are absolute scum. Enough booby trapped bikes and fuckers like that might think twice about stealing people's shit.
Why not just chop their hands off? Praise be to Allah.

ThreeFlangedJavis

Post by ThreeFlangedJavis »

Brive1987 wrote:
Sun Aug 05, 2018 11:45 pm
Keating wrote: I didn’t dispute that. I said that I think they are now doing more harm than good and they should probably be stopped because of that.
I’m not sure that activities that in the hetro world would be considered public degeneracy constitute a positive social brand. No matter how much fun they might be.

Does it not occur to gays that a sizeable portion of the crowd at these events are coming to gape, point and laugh at the exotic and weird?
Gaping! Even a Pride parade has it's limits.

rayshul

Post by rayshul »

Hunt wrote:
rayshul wrote: #TeamJohnD here. People who steal shit are absolute scum. Enough booby trapped bikes and fuckers like that might think twice about stealing people's shit.
Why not just chop their hands off? Praise be to Allah.
Better this way. Justice system can be fucked.

Electrocuting them or having them fall when they try to steal is fair and a much better deterrent.

feathers

Post by feathers »

ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote:
Sat Aug 04, 2018 3:34 am
I'd imagine there are thousands of people at Brighton Pride, so a few bobbies would be needed. Regarding the car, you left out the first comment, which is from the Sussex Plice account: "For those that will likely comment... We would like to make it very clear from the start that this vehicle cost us no money and was donated for free".
The police can't accept donations and gifts.

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

Right wingers really are kind of tweaked aren't they.

Driftless

Post by Driftless »

free thoughtpolice wrote:
Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:02 pm
Service Dog wrote:
John D wrote:
Hunt wrote:
Sat Aug 04, 2018 3:56 pm
free thoughtpolice wrote: Have these assholes been arrested yet, and if not why not?
I saw that a few months ago. Why they're not doing time for attempted murder is beyond me. All the protestations of "oh no, oh no, oh no!!" aside.
Haha. These guys are doing a public service. My mom once chased a guy down our street who stole our bike. Fortunately the tires were not fully inflated and she caught him. He ran off while she screamed at him. Nice.

I think it would be better if these bike thieves had be shot or electrocuted or something like that... but... most people do not share my opinion on this.
When I was a messenger, I thought a bike thief was like a horse thief... shoot 'em for fucking with my livelihood.

But...
1. I think those youtube pranks may be faked
2. I have a problem with the bait bikes not-being locked-up. Depending on local laws, the unlocked bike on public property may be considered 'abandoned'.
3. I now own a battery powered angle grinder & if an abandoned-looking bike is sufficiently looted of parts... I chop the lock & rebuild the remaining bike. I rely on my own personal judgement, whether a bike is abandoned/ or simply missing one-or-2 parts... with an owner who intends to repair it.
Even in Red China they don't excessively punish bike thieves.
I dunno. While I agree the potential harm of those bike pranks was too high, I also have to admit I laughed like a fucker when they smacked pavement or bounced down the hill. I have a very low opinion of thieves, especially those targeting the poor. I wish they'd found a way to entrap thieves without necessarily having the rubber and flesh hit the road.
Maybe there is a market for shortened versions of great novels. Like a France where the penalty for stealing a loaf of bread is death.

feathers

Post by feathers »

Keating wrote:
Sat Aug 04, 2018 3:27 pm
I think pride marches have well passed their necessity of breaking the back of Christian intolerance, and are now doing more harm than good in most places. They should be ended. The only place where it seems to me they might still have a place if they were held in Muslim majority neighbourhoods. Can't do that, though. That would be racist.
Oh, they walked through Nørrebro in the past. Perhaps not muzzie majority, but enough to get a few stones to the head.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

MarcusAu wrote:
Brive1987 wrote: Don’t worry Marcus, I’ve been publicly disciplined. Didn’t even get a .

And on second thoughts - what crime is being committed here ....
A crime against humanity. Oh the humanity.

But the charge was depravity.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Brive1987 wrote: A crime against humanity. Oh the humanity.

If you are looking to find material to push my buttons - you could try child rape, or animals in distress, or ISIS videos.

But remember to clear your search history afterwards.

There is a whole class of people who have to argue this sort of thing every day - and even have something interesting to say about it. You know lawyers and suchlike. Even if you did manage to hit on something that caused me distress - I'm not sure what point you would prove.

But carry on with the Shock and Awe - google 'Two Girls, One Cup' or 'One Man, One Jar' or that video where the old Russian woman is getting worms removed from her eye - if you must...

feathers

Post by feathers »

Sat Aug 04, 2018 3:52 pm
Have these assholes been arrested yet, and if not why not?
https:\//www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6T8GvJ4BUY
You mean, those thieves? Well, I'd consider them punished enough.

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

SM1957 wrote: 'About 6:45 this evening (Saturday) Bookmarks Bookshop (in London) was attacked by about a dozen masked wearing fascists. They threatened staff and attempted to destroy books and other materials. Fortunately no staff were hurt. This is the true face of fascism.'
Alt-right: 'lol the communist left is obsessed with shutting down free speech. lol what a bunch of fascists.'

Also Alt-Right: 'Oh look, a left-wing bookshop. Can't have that. Let's go and fuck with their shit.'

SM1957

Post by SM1957 »

Tigzy wrote:
SM1957 wrote: 'About 6:45 this evening (Saturday) Bookmarks Bookshop (in London) was attacked by about a dozen masked wearing fascists. They threatened staff and attempted to destroy books and other materials. Fortunately no staff were hurt. This is the true face of fascism.'
Alt-right: 'lol the communist left is obsessed with shutting down free speech. lol what a bunch of fascists.'

Also Alt-Right: 'Oh look, a left-wing bookshop. Can't have that. Let's go and fuck with their shit.'
And they posted a video of it! Even the British police should be able to catch them now. The Alt Right are as dumb as two bricks.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

I wonder how many of these Gayers call themselves environmentalists?

Brighton Pride (after the party's over)

https://i.imgur.com/2rGgAMB.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/Hcpn9Cs.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/5yBGlij.jpg

The local MP.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

shoutinghorse wrote: I wonder how many of these Gayers call themselves environmentalists?

The local MP.

So, no civic pride, then. Also, what the fuck is that bint on about? I thought gays had full equality now. What is unequal about the treatment they receive?

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Post by ConcentratedH2O, OM »

shoutinghorse, are you going to pony up with a source for that "children over 8 of the male gender" changing room image?

DrokkIt

Post by DrokkIt »

shoutinghorse wrote: I wonder how many of these Gayers call themselves environmentalists?

The local MP.

What terrible people for creating the kind of mess that literally any festival makes. Such a shame big events don't cost money to put on in order to pay for the clean up operation that takes place. Come on man.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote: shoutinghorse, are you going to pony up with a source for that "children over 8 of the male gender" changing room image?
No. They were a couple of pics that came my way that I thought were amusing, I could possibly find something if I really tried but I won't be bothering and I couldn't give a shit whether you believe they're genuine of not. So how does go fuck yourself sound you pompous wanker?

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

AndrewV69 wrote:
Sun roofs are dangerous, man.

DrokkIt

Post by DrokkIt »

shoutinghorse wrote: I could possibly find something if I really tried but I won't be bothering and I couldn't give a shit whether you believe they're genuine of not. So how does go fuck yourself sound you pompous wanker?
Are you a Muscato sock? Cos that's how is sounds when someone gets cross when asked for evidence...

:D

feathers

Post by feathers »

Ape+lust wrote:
Sun Aug 05, 2018 3:28 am
Shrimp, ahoy! First blog post in 2 years. He's still a self-pitying grump. Still has a degree from Oxford. And still is "not normatively employable.
"

And yeah, he got rid of the floofy combover. Plus, most of his eyebrows.

https://imgur.com/H1gadyd.png
Alex wrote:My baldness, my hair loss, is just quote-unquote male pattern baldness. (I’m a lot less binary than that, but that’s what it’s called.)
You're a man, Alex. A homosexual man.

feathers

Post by feathers »

Sun Aug 05, 2018 9:39 am
They are a gang of immature sociopaths that are setting up booby traps that (shown) break bones and have the potential to cause permanent injury like head injuries or a broken neck, even death.
Yes.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny »

Driftless wrote:
Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:02 pm
Service Dog wrote:
John D wrote:
Hunt wrote:
Sat Aug 04, 2018 3:56 pm
free thoughtpolice wrote: Have these assholes been arrested yet, and if not why not?
I saw that a few months ago. Why they're not doing time for attempted murder is beyond me. All the protestations of "oh no, oh no, oh no!!" aside.
Haha. These guys are doing a public service. My mom once chased a guy down our street who stole our bike. Fortunately the tires were not fully inflated and she caught him. He ran off while she screamed at him. Nice.

I think it would be better if these bike thieves had be shot or electrocuted or something like that... but... most people do not share my opinion on this.
When I was a messenger, I thought a bike thief was like a horse thief... shoot 'em for fucking with my livelihood.

But...
1. I think those youtube pranks may be faked
2. I have a problem with the bait bikes not-being locked-up. Depending on local laws, the unlocked bike on public property may be considered 'abandoned'.
3. I now own a battery powered angle grinder & if an abandoned-looking bike is sufficiently looted of parts... I chop the lock & rebuild the remaining bike. I rely on my own personal judgement, whether a bike is abandoned/ or simply missing one-or-2 parts... with an owner who intends to repair it.
Even in Red China they don't excessively punish bike thieves.
I dunno. While I agree the potential harm of those bike pranks was too high, I also have to admit I laughed like a fucker when they smacked pavement or bounced down the hill. I have a very low opinion of thieves, especially those targeting the poor. I wish they'd found a way to entrap thieves without necessarily having the rubber and flesh hit the road.
Maybe there is a market for shortened versions of great novels. Like a France where the penalty for stealing a loaf of bread is death.
As I said, I'm a bit conflicted about it. Thievery usually targets those who can least afford it, and isn't just the loss of property but also a loss of trust and community. You may also note that in communities in America where the police have scaled back operations on theft, petty and otherwise, crime has soared, including violent crime. So while I don't think death, dismemberment or permanent injury are appropriate responses, neither is diminishing the severity of theft. Empathy, responsibility and honor should deter theft, but sadly we must resort to other measures. How strict they are may depend on how much you've seen the impact of these crimes, not a simple, knee-jerk response.

ConcentratedH2O, OM

shoutinghorse wrote:
ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote: shoutinghorse, are you going to pony up with a source for that "children over 8 of the male gender" changing room image?
No. They were a couple of pics that came my way that I thought were amusing, I could possibly find something if I really tried but I won't be bothering and I couldn't give a shit whether you believe they're genuine of not. So how does go fuck yourself sound you pompous wanker?
You couldn't find your own arsehole with a map and a torch, you dopey cunt, so I'll go and fuck myself while you seethe in a stew of anger over what is likely a load of old bollocks (no gender pun intended).

CaptainFluffyBunny

https://www.bbc.com/news/amp/technology ... ssion=true

YouTube and iTunes ban Alex Jone's Infowars.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Saudi Arabia appears to threaten Canada over human rights dispute.
5b6864ea64dce81c008b4ad8-750-434.jpg
(43.05 KiB) Downloaded 141 times

dog puke

Post by dog puke »

SM1957 wrote:
Tigzy wrote:

And they posted a video of it! Even the British police should be able to catch them now. The Alt Right are as dumb as two bricks.
Yep... shocking. Who could imagine this being the result of identity politics becoming the standard for political discourse? :think:

<Schadenfreude alert> Though I enjoyed the part where the shop owner asks them to leave because it is "private property". :lol:

dog puke

Post by dog puke »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote: Saudi Arabia appears to threaten Canada over human rights dispute.

That's from a semi-official organ of the KSA. It was quickly deleted and reposted without the jetliner heading for the CN Tower.

I'm not quite sure why they deleted it... seems reasonable... considering the source. :think:

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote: You couldn't find your own arsehole with a map and a torch, you dopey cunt, so I'll go and fuck myself while you seethe in a stew of anger over what is likely a load of old bollocks (no gender pun intended).
c'est la vie ... put me on ignore if I wind you up that much, same goes for your mate Drokkit. :hand:

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Post by Phil_Giordana_FCD »

feathers wrote:
Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:00 am
Ape+lust wrote:
Sun Aug 05, 2018 3:28 am
Shrimp, ahoy! First blog post in 2 years. He's still a self-pitying grump. Still has a degree from Oxford. And still is "not normatively employable.
"

And yeah, he got rid of the floofy combover. Plus, most of his eyebrows.

https://imgur.com/H1gadyd.png
Alex wrote:My baldness, my hair loss, is just quote-unquote male pattern baldness. (I’m a lot less binary than that, but that’s what it’s called.)
You're a man, Alex. A homosexual man.
http://www.myneatstuff.ca/store/img-com ... yellow.jpg

DrokkIt

Post by DrokkIt »

shoutinghorse wrote:
ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote: You couldn't find your own arsehole with a map and a torch, you dopey cunt, so I'll go and fuck myself while you seethe in a stew of anger over what is likely a load of old bollocks (no gender pun intended).
c'est la vie ... put me on ignore if I wind you up that much, same goes for your mate Drokkit. :hand:
Hmmm... pay attention to me, accept if you disagree then go away, and everyone who doesn't like what I say is in cahoots... can't think where we've seen this kind of silly rubbish illogic before?

CaptainFluffyBunny

dog puke wrote:
CaptainFluffyBunny wrote: Saudi Arabia appears to threaten Canada over human rights dispute.

That's from a semi-official organ of the KSA. It was quickly deleted and reposted without the jetliner heading for the CN Tower.

I'm not quite sure why they deleted it... seems reasonable... considering the source. :think:
It seemed almost and admission to me. Or maybe some prankster in the office is tasting the lash as we ponder this. Silly Saudis.

CaptainFluffyBunny

An admission. Coffee, need coffee.

InfraRedBucket

Post by InfraRedBucket »

Eh? That link is going to a report about InfoWars being dropped, nothing about Saudis & Canada?

InfraRedBucket

Post by InfraRedBucket »

Eh? That link is going to a report about InfoWars being dropped, nothing about Saudis & Canada?

Quote Fail.
I think I also got confused as you added the link on your follow up post.

dog puke

Post by dog puke »

dog puke wrote:

It seemed almost an admission to me. Or maybe some prankster in the office is tasting the lash as we ponder this. Silly Saudis.
The Saudi explanation:

The Saudis have expelled our ambassador and frozen all trade and projects and rescinded visas for the Saudi students in Canada. The reason, ostensibly, that our Minister of External Affairs tweeted this:

I have to agree with Uberfeminist's pained admission that the Canadian Government has blundered into something commendable. But it's a real minefield for them because of current domestic politics involving oil and pipelines and NAFTA and geo-politics. Stuff way beyond the grasp of a substitute drama teacher.

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

Here is what has the Saudi's thobes in a knot:
https://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/a-look- ... -1.4042125
Either that or they decided to support Sultan Trump in his economic warfare against those pesky Canadians.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Jerry links to Najid Nawaz explaining why the left, by failing to appreciate the reasonable concerns of the working class, is driving them into the hands of the right. The usual SJWs stomp & fume about how stupid the hoi polloi are for having those baseless concerns:

https://whyevolutionistrue.wordpress.co ... nt-1642004

DrokkIt

Post by DrokkIt »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Jerry links to Najid Nawaz explaining why the left, by failing to appreciate the reasonable concerns of the working class, is driving them into the hands of the right. The usual SJWs stomp & fume about how stupid the hoi polloi are for having those baseless concerns:

https://whyevolutionistrue.wordpress.co ... nt-1642004
State of those comments smh :/

InfraRedBucket

Post by InfraRedBucket »

Tigzy wrote:

Stupid to target a book shop for a start as others have said but there's a conflict among all the online messages of support for this particular establishment. It's apparently funded by the SWP, and a lot of lefties ......er left the SWP a few years ago because of alleged cover up over
sexual assault and rape allegations in the party hierarchy, which they have never forgotten. So they are saying dont go there it's funding violence against women/Rape apologists ..or that sort of stuff.

https://i.imgur.com/YgcNjzK.png

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

MarcusAu wrote:
Brive1987 wrote: A crime against humanity. Oh the humanity.

If you are looking to find material to push my buttons - you could try child rape, or animals in distress, or ISIS videos.

But remember to clear your search history afterwards.

There is a whole class of people who have to argue this sort of thing every day - and even have something interesting to say about it. You know lawyers and suchlike. Even if you did manage to hit on something that caused me distress - I'm not sure what point you would prove.

But carry on with the Shock and Awe - google 'Two Girls, One Cup' or 'One Man, One Jar' or that video where the old Russian woman is getting worms removed from her eye - if you must...
I thought we were simply discussing the utility of politically charged and intentionally jarring gay marches?

ConcentratedH2O, OM

rayshul wrote: Marcus
rayshul wrote:
John D wrote:
Sun Aug 05, 2018 9:58 am
free thoughtpolice wrote: John D wrote:
Haha. These guys are doing a public service
These assholes aren't dispensing justice, they are a bunch of sadists that have figured out a stunt to hurt people that won't phone the cops on them because they are also breaking the law.
Many good and hard working people rely on their bikes to get to work and just survive from day to day. Insane, violet, and hurtful people steal bikes without a thought in some areas. The police do nothing. They don't even try to find stolen bikes.

It is easy to dismiss bike theft as something trivial, but I think it is a bit more like someone stealing a cowboy's horse. This is a high crime in my opinion and I feel a sense of satisfaction at people being injured while committing this kind of crime.

Yes.... I would be a tyrant if I had any real political power. It is a good thing I am not a communist dictator because I would put Stalin to shame.
#TeamJohnD here. People who steal shit are absolute scum. Enough booby trapped bikes and fuckers like that might think twice about stealing people's shit.
Yeah, but I'm not sure this is even simple entrapment. It looks a lot like they've paid various bums to pretend to steal those bikes, not knowing that they would wind up teeth first on the concrete. Candid Camera pranks aren't funny if the pranker and the pranked are both in on the joke (irrespective of moral considerations concerning the nature of the prank itself).

InfraRedBucket

Post by InfraRedBucket »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote: https://www.bbc.com/news/amp/technology ... ssion=true

YouTube and iTunes ban Alex Jone's Infowars.
But she's still on the BBC every weekday evening with her tinfoil hat propaganda apparently.
maxresdefault (1).jpg
(23.54 KiB) Downloaded 88 times