Fuck off, Jamie!

Old subthreads
Guest_b8931fdb

Re: Fuck off, Jamie!

Post by Guest_b8931fdb »

There's a huge crisis in our country and some people just want to bash creative doctors trying to make futanaris real.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Guest_b8931fdb wrote:
Mon Sep 03, 2018 3:50 pm
Why are you harming futa-americans?

Another uselessly useful word for my lexicon. Thanks!

Of course, I had to plug it into Google image search...

NO. NO. FUCK, NO!

https://imgur.com/39ie9Iz.jpg

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

KiwiInOz wrote:
Mon Sep 03, 2018 2:49 pm
Brive1987 wrote: 1/4ly electricity bill came in at $1100. I find this excessive.

:bjarte:
I pay about $400-500 per quarter. And that includes underfloor heating in the kitchen for when it gets below 15 C.
Bastard. People outside Sydney should have to pay a lifestyle equalisation levee to offset the extra cost we incur by absorbing Australia’s dysfunction.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

And now I’m at home waiting to be bent over by the plumber to perform the annual “clearing of the roots”, CCTV inspection and the customary “I need to dig up your yard and lay non terracotta pipes for 6K. Now that’s true evil. To which I will mumble “cash flow” and “see you next year”.

Life seems to occur in $1K chunks these days. :?

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

Ape+lust wrote:
free thoughtpolice wrote: Is PZ now saying that he got his ankle to hip cast from manual labor? I thought he got that from a nasty jock that gave him a nasty tackle while playing toxic male sports. Because the nasty coach had it in for him?
Now he's saying it was capitalism and manual labor which was better allocated to Mexican peasants? Or manuel labor if you will. His stories keep changing all the time.
"...& left me with a knee that still fucks me up periodically."

Y'know, you could be right. His wording does look like he's trying to suggest it was the summer job that hurt him. I guess Working Class Hero is a little more noble than Picked On Dork.

https://imgur.com/MTEg384.png

Oh, and that Hillary story.... sick, dude. Weaponized silliness. That made my day, thanks! :lol: :lol: :clap:
An zombie-vampire Hillary shoop might be controversial, but in the right context might save the greater good. :ugeek:

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Post by ConcentratedH2O, OM »

Brive1987 wrote: And now I’m at home waiting to be bent over by the plumber to perform the annual “clearing of the roots”, CCTV inspection and the customary “I need to dig up your yard and lay non terracotta pipes for 6K. Now that’s true evil. To which I will mumble “cash flow” and “see you next year”.

Throw some blue dye down there before he arrives and ask to see the video (live or recorded) to make sure it's your drain and not stock footage. Those guys are scamming cunts.

Really?

Post by Really? »

free thoughtpolice wrote:
Mon Sep 03, 2018 3:56 pm
Really wrote:
Isn't this hilarious? PZ doesn't notice that men get to do dangerous and unpleasant shit jobs. You know, digging, picking, building, lifting.
What a pussy. He does a safe moderately strenuous job for a week and he is scarred for life. By age 30 I worked in sawmills where I saw people in really bad accidents and worked on machines that only days before had killed workers. Fighting forest fires. forestry spacing with thick brush, a chain saw and an eye out for grizzly bears, commercial fishing in scary big weather. The construction work I did is considered relatively dangerous (framing, roofing) but is probably the safest job I had during that time. More than a few of the people I knew and worked with were either killed or seriously fucked up on the job.
Of course I'm sure that he regards the people that risk their lives putting their lives on the line to put a roof over his head and food on his plate are subhumans that don't deserved to get paid more than the lady that works in the local bookstore.
Hey, you CHOSE to do that physically rigorous job. Why didn't you just choose to be a cashier at a supermarket (men are in back stocking and cleaning meat grinders) or working register at a fast food restaurant (men are in back working fryers/grill)?

You took the place of one of the thousands of cis and trans women of color who were dying to work beside bears while manipulating powersaws.

free thoughtpolice

ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote:
Brive1987 wrote: And now I’m at home waiting to be bent over by the plumber to perform the annual “clearing of the roots”, CCTV inspection and the customary “I need to dig up your yard and lay non terracotta pipes for 6K. Now that’s true evil. To which I will mumble “cash flow” and “see you next year”.

Throw some blue dye down there before he arrives and ask to see the video (live or recorded) to make sure it's your drain and not stock footage. Those guys are scamming cunts.
Possibly you have trees that are sending "sucker roots". Find the main root that is feeding the invasion and inject something in the root that stops its' invasion. Salt? Roundup?

free thoughtpolice

Really wrote:
You took the place of one of the thousands of cis and trans women of color who were dying to work beside bears while manipulating powersaws.
Now I feel guilty. :cry:
Never thought of it that way. :cry:

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

I will see what I can find, but I'm going to be in personal attendance. Alas there is definitely a recurring root problem leading to annual overflows from the vertical pipe in the garden and blockages to all bathrooms. The story I've gotten is ceramic pipes cracking and the damn trees that are everywhere going for the water. Rinse and repeat or fix. Though this time on the phone the concept of an "organic root inhibitor" was floated. Sounds like DaveM's girl-cock.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Possibly you have trees that are sending "sucker roots". Find the main root that is feeding the invasion and inject something in the root that stops its' invasion. Salt? Roundup?
Ive got a English box hedge and a taller hedge of something or other on the perimeter. There is a fucking great fur tree between the house and the hedge, a eucalyptus on the nature strip and a jacaranda adjacent. I'm not sure who the culprit is. Could be an orgy. I wonder if something would die if I poured 5 litres of roundup down the outside vent.

Oops the plumber just pulled up.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Copper sulphate down the drain works.

free thoughtpolice

Brive: When was your property hooked up to the local system? Do you have your sanitary sewer hooked up to the system that deals with natural drainage?
Your problem may very well have to do with soil infiltration into your pipes because of soil settling. Also, if there is an overload of nutrients a phenomena known as biomat may occur.
It is a condition where various bacterial and plant like varmints create a hard surface that doesn't allow allow the water to seep down. You can have some temporary relief from driving rods to break up the crust and possibly adding yeast or bacterial treatments, which even if they don't work are inexpensive.

free thoughtpolice

Not halal for septic tanks, unless used with great care. :geek:

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

free thoughtpolice wrote: Brive: When was your property hooked up to the local system? Do you have your sanitary sewer hooked up to the system that deals with natural drainage?
Your problem may very well have to do with soil infiltration into your pipes because of soil settling. Also, if there is an overload of nutrients a phenomena known as biomat may occur.
It is a condition where various bacterial and plant like varmints create a hard surface that doesn't allow allow the water to seep down. You can have some temporary relief from driving rods to break up the crust and possibly adding yeast or bacterial treatments, which even if they don't work are inexpensive.
The house is probably 1960s and I'd guess its all one system as its an established suburb.

We last had a problem last October - apparently there were roots just inside the boundary and again where the pipe heads down to the main under the road. This joint had a hole in the pipe and the camera was running out the hole and couldn't "look down" for more problems.

So the dudes have just arrived with two different sorts of cameras to try and see if the roots extend down further - looks like a Cameron dive to the Titanic. After clearing with pressure jets, they are going to pour some foam shit through that inhibits root re-growth.

I am breaking my daughter piggy bank open as I type.

Brive cam:

https://i.imgur.com/aPpyRX0.jpg

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Brive1987 wrote:

The house is probably 1960s and I'd guess its all one system as its an established suburb.

We last had a problem last October - apparently there were roots just inside the boundary and again where the pipe heads down to the main under the road. This joint had a hole in the pipe and the camera was running out the hole and couldn't "look down" for more problems.

So the dudes have just arrived with two different sorts of cameras to try and see if the roots extend down further - looks like a Cameron dive to the Titanic. After clearing with pressure jets, they are going to pour some foam shit through that inhibits root re-growth.

I am breaking my daughter piggy bank open as I type.

Brive cam:

https://i.imgur.com/aPpyRX0.jpg
Looks like you've hired a bunch of gypsies, judging by the little white fella on the right supervising things.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

She is my wife's spirit of the garden. I had to liquid-nail her back together when I smacked her with the lawn mower. My wife still doesn't know her ju-ju has been destroyed. Probably explains my current problems though.

free thoughtpolice

If you can show that a fault in the civic system has faults that are responsible or even partly responsible for your problems than maybe you can still fund your daughter's gender studies degree.
They may make you spend money to prove that the problem is from your system and not theirs. Standard procedure for bureaucrats that are under pressure. Go getum tiger!

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Not halal for septic tanks, unless used with great care. :geek:
True. Needs to be used post-septic tank at the drainage field/trench.

Keating

Post by Keating »

It’s those bloody foreign trees destroying the eucalypt culture.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Hmm There is a t joint under the street with the main being the cross. There are roots coming in just on our side of the intersection and a large weird circular hole on the far side of their intersecting pipe which doesn't appear to be contributing.

Bad news is that the main toilet is still filling after the clearance - meaning another block between that bathroom and the main. If they can't get a hose through they are talking about removing the pan which is concreted in .... :shock:

My dog is enjoying the excitement. So there is that.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Keating wrote: It’s those bloody foreign trees destroying the eucalypt culture.
I have been assured that my English box is sound.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote: One for the Commander's wank bank.

https://i.imgur.com/5pgI3tC.png
What is the argument here? That if participating in Glorious Five Year Plan to remove rocks Comrade Meyers would not have been exploited but compensated according to his needs?

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Plumbing crisis over and multiple choke points de-rooted. Bill "to come".

Out of interest, Australia's migration stats have been updated and I recall Kirbs interest in the massive post war influx of Italians and Greeks. So I thought I would graphic the dynamic. Interesting and sudden shift in dynamic. Almost like there had been a policy shift around 2000.

Click to enlarge.

https://i.imgur.com/K0O1BEU.jpg

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

piginthecity

Post by piginthecity »

You said "fur" tree. Huh Huh

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

piginthecity wrote: You said "fur" tree. Huh Huh
Hee hee hee. Live in a house with a Samoyed and its fur all the way down.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

https://i.imgur.com/hqCZSyc.jpg

Click to enlarge

A composite with the bland (official) civic-national multi-culti statement from the PM, a line showing the Conservative (blue) and Labor (red) govts and up-up-to-date immigration stats.

Its clear Howard fueled his economy with immigration. Post GFC labor went crazy and the current liberal govt is economically hostage to the ponzi scheme.

Looking at Turnbull's statement, there is clearly no desire for a distinctive "Australian" component to our nation. His "values" are interchangeable with those of any other liberal country and are largely observed with a nod and wink.

Map this to the development of multiculti as official policy, the rising rate of immigration and, critically, the composition and it is clear there is a multi front ideological "attack" on our traditional demographics and national identity.

Its not quite the simple mechanics of the hard right's conspiracy theories - but the outcome is the same. Plus the immigration quantum has destroyed Sydney and Melbourne, denying our children a livable future within these cities.

And it goes without saying that one wants to diminish the distinctive character of our migrant communities. Allahu Akbar indeed.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

“No one wants”.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Brive1987 wrote: I have been assured that my English box is sound.
"English Box"? Here in the US of A, we call it the "Front Hole."

Keating

Post by Keating »

Shouldn’t we be more concerned that Brive has spent all day talking about paying people to lay pipes?

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Why Men Are the New College Minority

This fall, women will comprise more than 56 percent of students on campuses nationwide, according to the U.S. Department of Education. Some 2.2 million fewer men than women will be enrolled in college this year. And the trend shows no sign of abating. By 2026, the department estimates, 57 percent of college students will be women.

The problem has its origins as early as primary school, only to be fueled later on by economic forces that discourage men from believing a degree is worth the time and money.

The “anti-school, anti-education sentiment” in boys has roots in kindergarten, when they’re slower to learn to read than girls,

“There’s a lot of attention on empowering girls. I’m not saying there’s anything wrong with that, but males are the ones in crisis in education.”

Jackson thinks there’s a surprising racial component. There’s not much work being done to encourage boys to go to college, he said, because not all of those boys are from racial and ethnic minorities society regards as disadvantaged. A lot of them are white.

“It’s a tough discussion to have and a hard pill to swallow when you have to start the conversation with, ‘White males are not doing as well as one might historically think,’” he said. “We’re uncomfortable as a nation having a discussion that includes white males as a part of a group that is having limited success.”

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

It's almost as if they deliberately want to alienate half their customer base. Great business model. :clap:

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

shoutinghorse wrote: It's almost as if they deliberately want to alienate half their customer base. Great business model. :clap:

https://twitter.com/BreitbartNews/statu ... 1033984000
Gawd, what chumps.

Get woke, go broke. Just do it :lol:

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

:whistle:

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Ape+lust wrote:
shoutinghorse wrote: It's almost as if they deliberately want to alienate half their customer base. Great business model. :clap:

Gawd, what chumps.

I understand that there are people burning their shoes in protest at this.

SM1957

Post by SM1957 »

In a wonderful twist of events, Caroline Lucas, has become a witch.

Her crime - asking some women what they thought about transgender women. Just asking them their opinion is transphobia.

https://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2018/09/h ... ht-police/

SM1957

Post by SM1957 »

MarcusAu wrote:
Ape+lust wrote:

Gawd, what chumps.

I understand that there are people burning their shoes in protest at this.
Colin Kaepernick was raised in a white family. He has white privilege on his hands .

He even has a white mother. The guy reeks of white privilege.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

SM1957 wrote: Colin Kaepernick was raised in a white family. He has white privilege on his hands .

He even has a white mother. The guy reeks of white privilege.
And yet (some of) the people that oppose him seemed to have culturally appropriated 'potlatch'.

There seems to be plenty of irony to go round.

Let's see who will win in a double-sided virtue-signaling slap-fight escalated to ridiculous proportions...

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Ape+lust wrote:

Gawd, what chumps.

Nike are smart.

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Post by Phil_Giordana_FCD »

SM1957 wrote:
Tue Sep 04, 2018 4:10 am
In a wonderful twist of events, Caroline Lucas, has become a witch.

Her crime - asking some women what they thought about transgender women. Just asking them their opinion is transphobia.

WTF?!?
Aimee Challenor was a prominent Green activist. She was the party’s spokesperson on equalities issues and a candidate for the party’s deputy leadership. Aimee Challenor was a Green candidate in the 2017 general election and the 2018 local government elections. In both elections, her election agent was her father, David “Baloo” Challenor.

David Challenor was last month convicted of torturing and raping a ten-year old girl in the attic of the family home. He was charged with those crimes in 2016. So Aimee Challenor was nominated for public office for the Green Party by a man awaiting trial for the most serious sexual offences against a child. (Read more about this here, if you want to.) Aimee Challenor was aware of her father’s arrest at the time she accepted his nomination; at least some Green Party officials knew too.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Kaepernick is promoting the meme that his career was destroyed because of his protests. Truth is, he sucked on the field and was an annoying prima donna the rest of the time.

The NFL is steadily losing TV viewership, and ESPN is in free fall since going SJW. Nike apparently wanted to jump on the bandwagon.

ThreeFlangedJavis

Post by ThreeFlangedJavis »

Keating wrote:
Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:03 pm
It’s those bloody foreign trees destroying the eucalypt culture.
If it's stealing water it's an Aussie. Yer bluegums are regular little sponges. And your Port Jacksons breed like weeds. You can have them all back now. On second thoughts, leave some bluegums. Target practice with big bluegums and a chainsaw is one of life's pleasures. The crash as they hit the ground is quite satisfying too.

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Ape+lust wrote:

Gawd, what chumps.

Meyers is so desperate to get on board the woketrain, he has posted this shitty fake story:

https://web.archive.org/web/20180904151 ... hree-acts/

The very first commenter tells him the story is a crock of shit.

Oh Meyers, you fucking moron.

free thoughtpolice

The truth about Lorne Peterpacker Southern

Guest_b8931fdb

Post by Guest_b8931fdb »

Ape+lust wrote:
Tue Sep 04, 2018 2:58 am

Gawd, what chumps.

I suspect Nike and their marketing department know who buys their shoes, so I suspect they won't lose a dime on this.

How many Nike purchasers are going to boycott Nike? Who will they be?

Compare that to the number of people who will switch to Nike because of this.

Nike needs a way to launder the fact:

+ their shoes are among the most expensive to buy
+ their shoes are made by some of the poorest on earth, and their average shoe maker is being paid almost nothing (https://www.google.com/search?q=how+muc ... +for+shoes)

in China in 2014, $1.67 an hour
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/wors ... ers-n87951

Indonesia, 2011, 50 cents an hour
https://thinkprogress.org/meet-the-indo ... fae6c4a7e/

Vietnam, 2014, $74 per month
2014 report says not just wages are a problem, but issues of excessive overtime, and freedom of association
https://www.bizjournals.com/portland/bl ... -paid.html

historical:
1997ish report from U Michigan upset U signed a contract in 1994 with Nike giving Nike exclusive rights to the U. of Michigan's official sportswear for retail sale. The report while old comprehensively covers the issues of how Nike abuses workers when making its shoes.
http://www-personal.umich.edu/~lormand/ ... index.html
http://www-personal.umich.edu/~lormand/ ... e101-4.htm

If you google https://www.google.com/search?q=demogra ... nike+shoes and browse what you find and even switch to images and browse there you'll reports claiming

+ Nike spends far and away the most of any shoe brand in overall ads as well as celebrity endorsements.
+ Nike needs to replace boomers and gen x wearers who are aging out

Here's a marketing analysis slidedeck from 2010 probably done for some MBA class that sheds some light on why this endorsement will be great for Nike:

see also

https://brandongaille.com/18-incredible ... mentation/
Here’s the problem that Nike faces right now. They are a top brand for older Millennials, Generation X’ers, and Baby Boomers because these are the generations that got to see athletes like Michael Jordan play in person. These names have become synonymous with the Nike brand and the nostalgia drives sales upward. Kids might think their parents are cool, but are they going to wear the same brand of shoes? Not usually. This means the targeted age demographics that are key to Nike’s growth are under-achieving because the brand is actually over-achieving outside of its targeted demographic segments.

I think the market of who buys Nike athletic gear is quite a bit different from who buys NFL tickets, and even who buys products being sold by NFL advertisers

https://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pw/shoes/oi3

shoes for football, basketball, running, soccer, gym, "lifestyle", baseball, tennis, lacrosse, cheerleading, boxing, ...
sports bras
shirts
hoodies
jackets
pants
tights
shorts
surf and swimwear
socks

So overall, I bet this is a very smart decision by Nike.

free thoughtpolice

The truth about Paul Joseph Watson aka Millie Weaver

SM1957

Post by SM1957 »

Nike sponsor Serena Williams and Colin Kaepernick - two people who had father figures in their lives.

is there a lesson for the black community there? If you manage to grow up in a stable home, somehow racism doesn't seem to affect you.

I think all black babies put up for adoption should go to white families, so they can share in that creamy white priviliege

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

SM1957 wrote: In a wonderful twist of events, Caroline Lucas, has become a witch.

It is fucking hilarious.

The TERFettes on Twitter are off the leash, and are throwing shade at the Green Party, and various trans activists who shielded Aimee and her child-rapist father. I don't blame them - for the past 2-3 years, the trans-activists have had the upper hand in SJW oppression land, and have successfully damaged Ophelia Benson style feminists as transphobes. The past week has seen the Ofie types come out of the bunkers and throw some shade back.

Very amusing.

Really?

Post by Really? »

Tue Sep 04, 2018 10:02 am
The truth about Lorne Peterpacker Southern
He at least deserves to be recognized as Man of the Year, a feat made more impressive that he has only been a man for a couple years.

Spike13

Post by Spike13 »

Lsuoma wrote:
Ape+lust wrote:

Gawd, what chumps.

Nike are smart.

They are headquartered in Seattle... which is no excuse but does explain a lot.

Spike13

Post by Spike13 »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Kaepernick is promoting the meme that his career was destroyed because of his protests. Truth is, he sucked on the field and was an annoying prima donna the rest of the time.

The NFL is steadily losing TV viewership, and ESPN is in free fall since going SJW. Nike apparently wanted to jump on the bandwagon.
Get woke...Go broke!!!

free thoughtpolice

So Mecca is turning into Sydney Aus. And they didn't even wage a wave of white cis settlers.

Really?

Post by Really? »

PZ the skeptic hasn't yet deleted or amended his fake news shoe fire post.

Some commenters are skeptical...others are making excuses b-cuz those Trumpers are so dumb lol.

http://archive.is/6zYny

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Really? wrote: PZ the skeptic hasn't yet deleted or amended his fake news shoe fire post.

Some commenters are skeptical...others are making excuses b-cuz those Trumpers are so dumb lol.

Yep. "It may not have been true in the slightest, but I just know those Trumpets will do this some time..." Pathetic "skeptics".

https://i.imgur.com/zU6t66L.png

Meanwhile, Meyers has moved on to posting videos of real people going through real shit in real storms. Like he's a fifteen-year-old edgelord on liveleak or something.

https://i.imgur.com/8VoS5OF.png

free thoughtpolice

This may have been asked earlier. If you eat the gut content of a cow would it be acceptable as a vegetarian?
Vegan Haggis?
If early humans were vegans maybe they were able to stave off starvation by chasing off predators and scavengers and run off with gutbags filled with yummy veggies, grass, and lichens...
They would toss the sausage casing, and eat the yummy semi digested filling which would be as tasty as hummuos or other tasty chickpea dish.
:drool:

TheMudbrooker

Post by TheMudbrooker »

Really? wrote: PZ the skeptic hasn't yet deleted or amended his fake news shoe fire post.

In fairness, it must be admitted that in a country where rolling coal is an actual thing anything is possible

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

I assume that everyone here knows that the OK sign and Pepe were successful "ops" by 4chan/8chan/pol? Yes? No? Remember the drinking milk one?

Anyway,

Yet another example of Trump Derangement Syndrome at any rate.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Too bad the FreeBleeding one did not take off the same way is all I have to say.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Brive1987 wrote:
Sat Sep 01, 2018 8:16 pm
The rallies on Saturday, which drew 8,000 people according to police estimates, ended peacefully although there was palpable tension at times.
https://news.sky.com/story/thousands-jo ... h-11488362
Ms Merkel's spokesman Steffen Seibert said: "Such riotous assemblies, the hunting down of people who appear to be from different backgrounds or the attempt to spread hate in the streets, these have no place in our country.
What to believe eh? Merkel or a news site desperately playing up the Nazi angle. Apparently membership or affiliation or apparent alignment with AfD is enough for the media to brand you nazi far right.

Kirb. In a quick search, all I’ve found is media repeating back the rather curious language coming from the politicians. I’m sure there were some fringe problems, but can you please share more details of this Lord of the Flies “hunting” pack. I’m thinking an einsatzgruppen 8000 strong would have a fairly high body count.

This would be useful for .. you know.

Context.

Also. Shame on the govt for creating an equivalence between “hunting down people” in order to ..... something something something them vs ‘attempting to spread hate in the streets’. One is not like the other.
Well as chemnitz recedes into the past I’ve yet to see any evidence at all of hunting packs and violence.

Kirb has gone silent having brandished his “Nazi” self goal. As is his wont.

Aneris hit on me via twitter, though this time the identified mob-crime was not filling out the right paperwork ! (rather than Merkel’s graphic imagery of antifa meets the SS).

So unless there is actual evidence to characterise the events as pogroms, I’m going to chalk up another one for propaganda meets fake news.

Guest_b8931fdb

Post by Guest_b8931fdb »