Fuck off, Jamie!

Old subthreads
Matt Cavanaugh

Re: Fuck off, Jamie!

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Brive1987 wrote: PZ does tennis.
I don’t tennis, and I don’t watch the game on TV, so I’m always being surprised by new facts. For instance, women’s singles tennis is actually a game between two women and a man sitting in a high chair, who is an asshole.

Chair umpire Carlos Ramos managed to rob not one but two players in the women’s U.S. Open final. Nobody has ever seen anything like it: An umpire so wrecked a big occasion that both players, Naomi Osaka and Serena Williams alike, wound up distraught with tears streaming down their faces during the trophy presentation and an incensed crowd screamed boos at the court. Ramos took what began as a minor infraction and turned it into one of the nastiest and most emotional controversies in the history of tennis, all because he couldn’t take a woman speaking sharply to him.
I guess this means Carlos Ramos won the US Open. Does he get a trophy? At least, do some sports journalists meet him in the locker room to stick a microphone in his face and ask him what was going through his mind during his big win?

I don’t understand sports, but I think I understand masculine arrogance.
Must be tiring being so woke.
PZ has moved beyond Newspeak and is an early adopter of Duckspeak.

Micro Peezus wrote:An umpire so wrecked a big occasion that both players, Naomi Osaka and Serena Williams alike, wound up distraught with tears streaming down their faces during the trophy presentation and an incensed crowd screamed boos at the court.
Osaka was crying because the glory of her win (and she was winning, which is why Psycho Serena threw a tantrum) was obscured by said tantrum and the fawning adulation heaped upon the loser at the awards ceremony. That cunt Katrina Adams of the US Open, declared:
“Perhaps it’s not the finish we were looking for today, but Serena, you are a champion of all champions. This mama is a role model and respected by all.”
Oh and by the way, here's your cup, you dog-eating gook.

Being Japanese, Osaka reflexively apologized for beating the hometown favorite.

women’s singles tennis is actually a game between two women and a man sitting in a high chair...
... all because he couldn’t take a woman speaking sharply to him
The referee that day happened to be a man. Many are women. Many of the refs & line judges Psycho Serena has gone apeshit on have been women, inlchidng the one she threatened to kill by shoving a fucking tennis ball down her fucking throat.

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

Brive1987 wrote: Wato has podium pledge problems again.

Though Bigfoot on her left seems to be missing essential genitalia.
Holy Fuck! That beardo is groping Ashley's gorgeous titty and she is so grossed out that her mouth is gaping open. No wonder Becky can't get her quota of chiks to go on her panels. She lets her cis white male guests literally rape them. #hertoo

free thoughtpolice

Proof that Hillary has travelled to the middle east on occasion to eat little muslim babies. :shock:

TheMudbrooker

Post by TheMudbrooker »

free thoughtpolice wrote: Proof that Hillary has travelled to the middle east on occasion to eat little muslim babies. :shock:
Why not vampires in Kurdistan, London has been overrun with lycanthropes for yearshttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lh0w01S7Jnk

John D

Post by John D »

This is a good discussion on "call out culture" with Harris and Haidt.

https://samharris.org/podcasts/137-safe ... f8af7f1a0a

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Christableedingmighty, she looks like a fucking Sherman tank there. 'Roid usage, anyone? Also, when I watched the clip I noticed the veins and sinews standing out on her neck and head. Definitely a fucking medical case there.

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

:)

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Brive1987 wrote: PZ does tennis.
I don’t tennis, and I don’t watch the game on TV, so I’m always being surprised by new facts. For instance, women’s singles tennis is actually a game between two women and a man sitting in a high chair, who is an asshole.

Chair umpire Carlos Ramos managed to rob not one but two players in the women’s U.S. Open final. Nobody has ever seen anything like it: An umpire so wrecked a big occasion that both players, Naomi Osaka and Serena Williams alike, wound up distraught with tears streaming down their faces during the trophy presentation and an incensed crowd screamed boos at the court. Ramos took what began as a minor infraction and turned it into one of the nastiest and most emotional controversies in the history of tennis, all because he couldn’t take a woman speaking sharply to him.
I guess this means Carlos Ramos won the US Open. Does he get a trophy? At least, do some sports journalists meet him in the locker room to stick a microphone in his face and ask him what was going through his mind during his big win?

I don’t understand sports, but I think I understand masculine arrogance.
Must be tiring being so woke.
PZ has moved beyond Newspeak and is an early adopter of Duckspeak.

Micro Peezus wrote:An umpire so wrecked a big occasion that both players, Naomi Osaka and Serena Williams alike, wound up distraught with tears streaming down their faces during the trophy presentation and an incensed crowd screamed boos at the court.
Osaka was crying because the glory of her win (and she was winning, which is why Psycho Serena threw a tantrum) was obscured by said tantrum and the fawning adulation heaped upon the loser at the awards ceremony. That cunt Katrina Adams of the US Open, declared:
“Perhaps it’s not the finish we were looking for today, but Serena, you are a champion of all champions. This mama is a role model and respected by all.”
Oh and by the way, here's your cup, you dog-eating gook.

Being Japanese, Osaka reflexively apologized for beating the hometown favorite.

women’s singles tennis is actually a game between two women and a man sitting in a high chair...
... all because he couldn’t take a woman speaking sharply to him
The referee that day happened to be a man. Many are women. Many of the refs & line judges Psycho Serena has gone apeshit on have been women, inlchidng the one she threatened to kill by shoving a fucking tennis ball down her fucking throat.
There's an article out there that explain that the ref makes something like $600 for working 12 hours, while Serena takes home a couple million for losing. I can't get too worked up over her victimization.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Happy 911

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

This MSM cartoon is causing a ruckus here in Oz.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

shoutinghorse wrote:
Brive1987 wrote: Just saw something on twitter I’ll never unsee. :shock:

Suffice to say. Cameroon is a shit hole.
I saw that yesterday, two women with toddlers right? From what I could garner from the comments their crime was that they were English speaking South Cameroonians. The whole of Africa is a shit show.
Indeed.

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

Brive1987 wrote: This MSM cartoon is causing a ruckus here in Oz.

It's crude, but most political cartoons are. Anyway, there is a cult surrounding Serena Williams, similar to the one that surrounds Beyonce. They are idolised as goddesses, simply because they are successful black women. White SJWs have to signal their devotion and admiration on a daily basis. As anybody can discover by reading the pages of the Guardian.

Really?

Post by Really? »

AndrewV69 wrote:
Looks like they've protected their tweets. Shame. They seem like nice people.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Lsuoma wrote: Christableedingmighty, she looks like a fucking Sherman tank there. 'Roid usage, anyone? Also, when I watched the clip I noticed the veins and sinews standing out on her neck and head. Definitely a fucking medical case there.
She's definitely using PEDs -- she hid in her panic room when a federation official showed up to conduct a random test - that stunt allowed her to go untested for two years. She's contanstly complaining about getting tested, and received a retroactive exemption for PED use (for supposed valid medicinal uses.)

She might be on recreationals, too:

Watch: Venus isn't even concerned that her sister might be ill -- instead she's got this 'here we go again' look.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

So,

The uproar is because Ibrahim Ali, 28, charged with first-degree murder of Burnaby teen Marrisa Shen Apparently this Syrian refugee allegedly killed the 13yr. old girl three months after he landed in Canukistan.

Needlesss to say a lot of people are very upset for different reasons.

Meanwhile, Indo-Canadians in uproar over surge of foreign students. The foreign students who are the source of the uproar are from India (Punjab mainly).

I am reminded of a conversation with an "old stock" Canukistan who expressed bewilderment as to why so many immigrants wanted to close the door behind them now that they were in Canukistan.

I tried to explain, but it went about as well as one would expect.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

I’m colour blind to race.

What is happening?

Williams is removed quietly from centre court.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Hmm. My Nazi pipes cost $1100. I hope they throw in a Helga.

http://i.imgur.com/4KPKOxz.jpg

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

As our societies evolve and enrich, you may need to re-learn some basic life skills.

PSA.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Brive1987 wrote: Hmm. My Nazi pipes cost $1100. I hope they throw in a Helga.

http://i.imgur.com/4KPKOxz.jpg
Jeez man, aren't Lauren, Brittany and Faith enough?

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-JVUWILxmY_w/U ... on_dvd.jpg

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Leave Zinta Valda Ziemelis alone. And she was actually Latvian.
And that German dude is actually French. Where were you in the 1970s?

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Brive1987 wrote:
Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:13 am
Leave Zinta Valda Ziemelis alone. And she was actually Latvian.
And that German dude is actually French. Where were you in the 1970s?
I was only a remote glint in the eyes of White Genocide. :bjarte:

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Annnnnnnd you get an invite to the overflow thread.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

CommanderTuvok wrote:
Brive1987 wrote: This MSM cartoon is causing a ruckus here in Oz.

It's crude, but most political cartoons are. Anyway, there is a cult surrounding Serena Williams, similar to the one that surrounds Beyonce. They are idolised as goddesses, simply because they are successful black women. White SJWs have to signal their devotion and admiration on a daily basis. As anybody can discover by reading the pages of the Guardian.
I'll add the god of Idris Elba to that list, he who by divine politically correct order must be the new James Bond.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Have a listen to this wanker, these are the people running our police forces farces. I fucking despair, I really do. :doh:

(open the thread, there's more)

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

:lol:

InfraRedBucket

Post by InfraRedBucket »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Lsuoma wrote: Christableedingmighty, she looks like a fucking Sherman tank there. 'Roid usage, anyone? Also, when I watched the clip I noticed the veins and sinews standing out on her neck and head. Definitely a fucking medical case there.
She's definitely using PEDs -- she hid in her panic room when a federation official showed up to conduct a random test - that stunt allowed her to go untested for two years. She's contanstly complaining about getting tested, and received a retroactive exemption for PED use (for supposed valid medicinal uses.)

Watch: Venus isn't even concerned that her sister might be ill -- instead she's got this 'here we go again' look.
I've nothing against female muscularity in itself - I mostly find it very attractive provided conventional femininity is not completely lost - but look at the difference in the Sisters in the YouTube preview cap/video - She's built bulk/size more like a weightlifter than bodybuilder who gains definition as well . Genetics plays a part but compare how lanky and relatively skinny her sister is.
And compare how similar they were in physique earlier.
sisters_2591103b.jpg
(66.03 KiB) Downloaded 167 times
The ironic thing is that despite bulking up -
A) She s doesnt win every single match
2) According to McEnroe She would still be probably ranked about 700th if she had to play the men

I detest her poor attitude when losing and the "Saint Serena" followers who say she can do no wrong.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Here's our police commissioner again, this time he's brought a bigger shovel.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

InfraRedBucket wrote: I've nothing against female muscularity in itself - I mostly find it very attractive provided conventional femininity is not completely lost - but look at the difference in the Sisters in the YouTube preview cap/video - She's built bulk/size more like a weightlifter than bodybuilder who gains definition as well . Genetics plays a part but compare how lanky and relatively skinny her sister is.
sisters_2591103b.jpg
It's the tutu that's killing me. Seeing panties atop legs that are thicker than my waist scrambles my instinctual circuits.

What's funny is she married a pencilneck, one of the founders of Reddit. I guess she likes willowy guys she can pretzel with no trouble :lol:
InfraRedBucket wrote: The ironic thing is that despite bulking up -
2) According to McEnroe She would still be probably ranked about 700th if she had to play the men
She did play #203 once when she and Venus made the cheeky claim they could beat any man ranked thereabouts. Both lost badly, 6-0 and 6-2.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/t ... /96876832/

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

InfraRedBucket wrote: I've nothing against female muscularity in itself - I mostly find it very attractive provided conventional femininity is not completely lost - but look at the difference in the Sisters in the YouTube preview cap/video - She's built bulk/size more like a weightlifter than bodybuilder who gains definition as well . Genetics plays a part but compare how lanky and relatively skinny her sister is.
sisters_2591103b.jpg
That degree of change in muscle bulk is quite remarkable, as is the temperamental irritability. I'd be curious to hear recordings of her voice from the two eras - has she gone down an octave? Acne on the back? Electrolysis scars on the chin?

SM1957

Post by SM1957 »

South Yorkshire Police had issued a video detailing the types of tweets and comments that they will investigate and prosecute.

'Islam is not a religion, it is a cult'

'No white people in that picture'

'Mentally ill again'

These were what they themselves called the worst comments they could find and the sort that they would prosecute.

https://www.southyorks.police.uk/find-o ... -comments/

They have now dropped that video from their website. I wonder why....

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

:hankey:

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

InfraRedBucket

Post by InfraRedBucket »

Ape+lust wrote:
It's the tutu that's killing me. Seeing panties atop legs that are thicker than my waist scrambles my instinctual circuits.

Apparently she wore that as a protest against her all black body suit being banned in an earlier match.
She was also "racist and misogynist" or summat.
She's no Misty Copeland.
Misty-Copeland.jpg
(24.72 KiB) Downloaded 151 times

InfraRedBucket

Post by InfraRedBucket »

That (the banning) was also "racist and misogynist" or summat.
Not "she"

fcking edit button.

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

Peterson and Harris, Round 2 in Dublin:

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

InfraRedBucket wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote:

I've nothing against female muscularity in itself - I mostly find it very attractive provided conventional femininity is not completely lost - but look at the difference in the Sisters in the YouTube preview cap/video - She's built bulk/size more like a weightlifter than bodybuilder who gains definition as well . Genetics plays a part but compare how lanky and relatively skinny her sister is.
sisters_2591103b.jpg

The ironic thing is that despite bulking up -

I detest her poor attitude when losing and the "Saint Serena" followers who say she can do no wrong.
Watching the actual footage of the match, she's got a definite spare tire on her waist too. The bulk is not all muscle; there's a fair amount of fat on her as well. Osaka isn't exactly thin as a rail either. For a match at that level, it's insane to be carrying any extra weight. When I played tennis I could feel every spare pound just in acceleration inertia. This is a fucking five million dollar match! They can't go on a frickin' diet for that?

Serena had a 16 year and probably twenty pound disadvantage from the start.

InfraRedBucket

Post by InfraRedBucket »

screwtape wrote: Peterson and Harris, Round 2 in Dublin:

I watched that. i think Part 1 which I posted earlier was better. Harris was asking the sorts of questions i would have asked
even if he wasn't always getting clear answers. He all but compared him to Deepak Chopra to his face.

Meanwhile the Guardian has a dig at Jordan Peterson, "the disaffected male’s favoured academic " by getting someone to go on a die
and suffer so we don't have to. There's a Petersonian metaphor in there somehow.
Capture44.JPG
(91.33 KiB) Downloaded 133 times
https://www.theguardian.com/food/2018/s ... erson-beef

Driftless

Post by Driftless »

Brive1987 wrote: As our societies evolve and enrich, you may need to re-learn some basic life skills.

PSA.

Film it in landscape mode and maybe it will be taken seriously.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Hunt wrote: Watching the actual footage of the match, she's got a definite spare tire on her waist too. The bulk is not all muscle; there's a fair amount of fat on her as well.
This was her come-back season after popping out a kid.

Not sure when this glamor shot was taken:
sexy.jpg
(85.63 KiB) Downloaded 150 times

Snapfingers

Post by Snapfingers »

screwtape wrote:
sisters_2591103b.jpg
That degree of change in muscle bulk is quite remarkable, as is the temperamental irritability. I'd be curious to hear recordings of her voice from the two eras - has she gone down an octave? Acne on the back? Electrolysis scars on the chin?
Just ask the question you really want to ask: does she have one of those massive clits that comes with years of testosterone abuse? And will someone send links where screwtape can investigate the phenomenon further?

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

screwtape wrote: That degree of change in muscle bulk is quite remarkable, as is the temperamental irritability. I'd be curious to hear recordings of her voice from the two eras - has she gone down an octave? Acne on the back? Electrolysis scars on the chin?
1999:

2002:

2010:

2018:

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

shoutinghorse wrote: Here's our police commissioner again, this time he's brought a bigger shovel.

Note how that dickless wonder keeps referring to "communities". He doesn't mean this town, and the town next to it. He means identity groups.

Multiculturalism always fails.

ThreeFlangedJavis

Post by ThreeFlangedJavis »

shoutinghorse wrote:
Tue Sep 11, 2018 1:46 am
Have a listen to this wanker, these are the people running our police forces farces. I fucking despair, I really do. :doh:

(open the thread, there's more)
A fairly routine interaction nowadays and I find it so frustrating because the whole argument tacitly legitimises the idea that it is police business to manage political and ideological tensions. If only JHB and her ilk would simply remind these authoritarian busybodies that it is the responsibility of citizens to manage their own hurtiness and the only concern of the police in that regard is to step in when someone breaks the law. If that makes there job harder then tough shit. They obviously have a duty to avoid inflaming tensions where possible without compromising law enforcement, but nothing more than that. They are the police, not Social Services.

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

Brive1987 wrote:
Islamic hypocrisy is one of the finer spices of life.

ThreeFlangedJavis

Post by ThreeFlangedJavis »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:20 pm

Back in the days when I followed the tennis tour I looked forward to every Slam except the US Open. The TV coverage of regular tour events and the other slams was aimed at tennis fans. The stars would obviously get preferential coverage but there would still be plenty of coverage of other players and the emphasis would be on the tennis with in depth analysis of all the players involved. Come the US we'd get ESPN and they barely pretended to give a shit about anyone outside the top 10, unless American. If a Williams sister or a Jack Sock wasn't playing in the early rounds you barely got to see a full match with lots of discussions and interviews taking up the time. I even "saw" a match where the cameras spent more time facing the commentary booth than the court. The Williams sisters, the venue and New York were the hot topics. I would not be surprised at all if the wheels got greased for Serena to cheat. I get the impression that tennis in the US relies on a drawcard like Serena to stay in the public attention moreso than in most nations.

feathers

Post by feathers »

Snapfingers wrote:
Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:19 am
Just ask the question you really want to ask: does she have one of those massive clits that comes with years of testosterone abuse? And will someone send links where screwtape can investigate the phenomenon further?
Can she get erections?

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

ThreeFlangedJavis wrote: Back in the days when I followed the tennis tour I looked forward to every Slam except the US Open. The TV coverage of regular tour events and the other slams was aimed at tennis fans. The stars would obviously get preferential coverage but there would still be plenty of coverage of other players and the emphasis would be on the tennis with in depth analysis of all the players involved. Come the US we'd get ESPN and they barely pretended to give a shit about anyone outside the top 10, unless American. If a Williams sister or a Jack Sock wasn't playing in the early rounds you barely got to see a full match with lots of discussions and interviews taking up the time. I even "saw" a match where the cameras spent more time facing the commentary booth than the court. The Williams sisters, the venue and New York were the hot topics. I would not be surprised at all if the wheels got greased for Serena to cheat. I get the impression that tennis in the US relies on a drawcard like Serena to stay in the public attention moreso than in most nations.
That's an accurate assessment. The US is a team sport nation. It's hard for us to care about individual athletes, so the sports media need to accentuate the personalities and also get us rooting for the home 'team' -- U S A! A cult has formed around the "Goddess", and it has a decided leftist elite component.

There have been complaints that seeding was rigged to ensure that Serena faced patsies in the early rounds. The drug testing is a joke, with huge numbers of officially 'completed' tests yielding no results. When Serena insists she's never failed a drug test, that's only prima facie true, as most of her test samples somehow ended up spoiled, or she evaded testing and the US tennis federation let it slide.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

ThreeFlangedJavis wrote: Back in the days when I followed the tennis tour I looked forward to every Slam except the US Open. The TV coverage of regular tour events and the other slams was aimed at tennis fans. The stars would obviously get preferential coverage but there would still be plenty of coverage of other players and the emphasis would be on the tennis with in depth analysis of all the players involved. Come the US we'd get ESPN and they barely pretended to give a shit about anyone outside the top 10, unless American. If a Williams sister or a Jack Sock wasn't playing in the early rounds you barely got to see a full match with lots of discussions and interviews taking up the time. I even "saw" a match where the cameras spent more time facing the commentary booth than the court. The Williams sisters, the venue and New York were the hot topics. I would not be surprised at all if the wheels got greased for Serena to cheat. I get the impression that tennis in the US relies on a drawcard like Serena to stay in the public attention moreso than in most nations.
That's an accurate assessment. The US is a team sport nation. It's hard for us to care about individual athletes, so the sports media need to accentuate the personalities and also get us rooting for the home 'team' -- U S A! A cult has formed around the "Goddess", and it has a decided leftist elite component.

There have been complaints that seeding was rigged to ensure that Serena faced patsies in the early rounds. The drug testing is a joke, with huge numbers of officially 'completed' tests yielding no results. When Serena insists she's never failed a drug test, that's only prima facie true, as most of her test samples somehow ended up spoiled, or she evaded testing and the US tennis federation let it slide.

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

Snapfingers wrote:
screwtape wrote:
sisters_2591103b.jpg
Please, don't let me stand between you and your favourite fantasies. :D

Oh, and to the best of my knowledge, you'd do better looking at those with congenital adrenal hyperplasia. You just can't grow such an organ with androgens in adult life (after all, we'd all be queuing up for a script, no?)

InfraRedBucket

Post by InfraRedBucket »

screwtape wrote:
Snapfingers wrote:
screwtape wrote:
sisters_2591103b.jpg
Please, don't let me stand between you and your favourite fantasies. :D

Oh, and to the best of my knowledge, you'd do better looking at those with congenital adrenal hyperplasia. You just can't grow such an organ with androgens in adult life (after all, we'd all be queuing up for a script, no?)
clitoromegaly is well known among some bigger female bodybuilders who get into porn.

free thoughtpolice

InfraRedBucket

Post by InfraRedBucket »

Oh God another ThunderFoot Epic - in the time it takes to watch we could be to Alpha Centuri and back.
I take it he doesn't think its a good idea?

=

free thoughtpolice

InfraRedBucket wrote:
Oh God another ThunderFoot Epic - in the time it takes to watch we could be to Alpha Centuri and back.
I take it he doesn't think its a good idea?
Pretty much. H forgets to address the idea of chucking rocks at earth from a moonbase though. Could have got another 10 minutes out of that.

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

InfraRedBucket wrote: clitoromegaly is well known among some bigger female bodybuilders who get into porn.
I bow to your experience, and simply point out that they are most likely to suffer from CAH; it's not a very rare condition at all. My point was that an adult clitoris or penis, if responsive to androgens, would have us all at the pharmacy with a script to be filled. Save for the FT, who after his breast implants probably had some vacuum cleaner hose interposed in the right place plainly didn't need any help.

SM1957

Post by SM1957 »

racism is prejudice + power
As Serena Williams threatened that the umpire would never work again, she was clearly the one with the power.

So she , by definition, could not have been a victim of racism

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
shoutinghorse wrote: Here's our police commissioner again, this time he's brought a bigger shovel.

Note how that dickless wonder keeps referring to "communities". He doesn't mean this town, and the town next to it. He means identity groups.

Multiculturalism always fails.
Now and then I wonder if I should be afraid of something. I assume you know what a bacterial growth curve looks like - exponential growth, then a levelling, followed by a drastic fall as most of the population dies as the resources of the agar plate are exhausted. A few economists have pointed out that there are parallels in their field, and the only way to artificially stimulate the curve of a society's population growth into not collapsing so soon is to import people into an economy (just as the addition of more bacteria briefly turns the curve upwards, although eventually bringing on the collapse all the sooner). While I am capable of imagining our governments as being stupid enough (especially that in the UK, which I left disenchanted), or SJW-malign enough (especially that in Canada, which I moved to - aye me!) to oversee such ridiculous policing policies, I have to remember that whilst the conspiracy theory of history is less often right than the cock-up theory, it might still be true now and then. Is the UK economy being artificially, but deliberately, stimulated by the importation of large numbers of warm bodies? Is that project important enough for short-term financial survival to justify measures that suppress the unrest of the native population such as rah-rah hooray multi-culturalism, diversity-is-our-strength, and policing of hate-tweets etc? After all, if the European neighbours have just had a massive boost (i.e. moved back down the growth curve) as a result of immigration, must one not keep up with the bacterial Joneses? (No jokes, please, about cultures.)

OK, that's what's happening, with no argument; it is an obvious benefit of massive immigration - but is it deliberate? And are the social/policing policies a way of prolonging the agony? We all have bad dreams now and then: that is one of mine.

HelpingHand

Post by HelpingHand »

SM1957 wrote: racism is prejudice + power
As Serena Williams threatened that the umpire would never work again, she was clearly the one with the power.

So she , by definition, could not have been a victim of racism
Fool. Is is known that power derives only from broad demographics and not anything as simplistic as multimillionaire celebrity status. The umpire belongs to groups that have outward facing genitals and less melanin. It is self evident that he is the one with institutional power.