Fuck off, Jamie!

Old subthreads
Brive1987

Re: Fuck off, Jamie!

Post by Brive1987 »

There is no floor to the depravity of this SJW troll.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Finally, the report writer found it easier to produce an executive summary when limited by twitter.

John D

Post by John D »

That's a relief..

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Post by ConcentratedH2O, OM »

Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:
Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:08 pm
Oh, for fuck's sake!!! Shirtless Jesus again?!?
It's the son that Russell Brand's parents kept in the attic. "We must only let the good one out into the world! The heroin-smoking, sex-addicted, overly-wordy gobshite. This other must be kept within these 4 walls, never to see the light of day."

But Russell - benevolent messiah that he is - felt sorry for his brother, and bought him a webcam and a PC/internet bundle.

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote:
Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:
It's the son that Russell Brand's parents kept in the attic. "We must only let the good one out into the world! The heroin-smoking, sex-addicted, overly-wordy gobshite. This other must be kept within these 4 walls, never to see the light of day."

But Russell - benevolent messiah that he is - felt sorry for his brother, and bought him a webcam and a PC/internet bundle.
:lol:
During the early years in his damp cellar he wiled away the hours in the flickering candlelight by studying Satanism, the occult, and both black and white magick, as well as occasionally playing with his nipples. He progressed in his studies with the benefit of his well earned insight to come to a special understanding of how we are all unknowing victims of a giant deep state conspiracy aided by the lame stream media that tells us lies, like the holocaust hoax.
And now, Praise Lucifer his teachings are available on youtube.

Really?

Post by Really? »

free thoughtpolice wrote:
Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:46 pm
I have trouble figuring which of these two is creepier, Winters or Carrier.
Sweet Christ, is that video satisfying. I haven't had a wank so good in years. And PZ shows up in the comments. And Carrier mentioned how none of his harem could make Mythcon. And he uses his blog to ask for a "platonic if you want" bed partner after catching so much shit the first time. And he is open about their magic day together being spent primarily at his table selling his shit, but she is welcome...and he is very clear he is straight...to hang out with him while he sells books.

And yes, Kristi is creepy. She has spent years shitting on Mythcon and expects Mythcon to obey her.

Oh, and I love how PZ criticizes Carrier's academic cred in the comments. When was the last time PZ presented at a scholarly conference?

InfraRedBucket

Post by InfraRedBucket »

free thoughtpolice wrote:
ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote:
Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:

:lol:
During the early years in his damp cellar he wiled away the hours in the flickering candlelight by studying Satanism, the occult, and both black and white magick, as well as occasionally playing with his nipples. He progressed in his studies with the benefit of his well earned insight to come to a special understanding of how we are all unknowing victims of a giant deep state conspiracy aided by the lame stream media that tells us lies, like the holocaust hoax.
And now, Praise Lucifer his teachings are available on youtube.
"And lo, it did come to pass, he did beseech his followers to pay homage and sacrifice to the many headed one called Patreon...."

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

More power to Spunky Monkey's elbow. He's very straightforward about what he likes and wants, and what he will offer to get it. No different than a man that visits whores. Also, what would Winters, who is skeevy as fuck, think about a girl, woman, whatever who would take Carrier up on it. Seems like a perfectly acceptable transaction to me.

Really?

Post by Really? »

Lsuoma wrote: More power to Spunky Monkey's elbow. He's very straightforward about what he likes and wants, and what he will offer to get it. No different than a man that visits whores. Also, what would Winters, who is skeevy as fuck, think about a girl, woman, whatever who would take Carrier up on it. Seems like a perfectly acceptable transaction to me.
Kristi is strongly against women making their own choices with respect to what they do with their bodies. She is a SWERF, through and through. One wonders how such a strong anti-feminist reaches such heights in what is now the atheist community, which is now primarily focused on protecting women from willingly joining Sticky Dicky's harem.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

John D wrote:
Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:41 am
I have a lot of respect for Hathaway's performance in Les Mis. She was one of the few standouts (as was Redmane). Now, every time I see her on film I will be reminded of what a commie twat she is.
She's naked through half of LOVE AND OTHER DRUGS, which should counterattack her commie-ness.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

MarcusAu wrote:
John D wrote: Anderson Cooper accurately reporting the news of flood conditions in a ditch. This is an older photo... not from recent flooding as indicated in the file name.CNN-florence-cooper-flood1-720x540.jpg
Uh oh -- is the Pit about to get stuck in another rut of punning?
Don't sink to his level John - I think he's ready to start mud-slinging.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Fucking edit box.
MarcusAu wrote:
John D wrote: Anderson Cooper accurately reporting the news of flood conditions in a ditch. This is an older photo... not from recent flooding as indicated in the file name.CNN-florence-cooper-flood1-720x540.jpg
Don't sink to his level John - I think he's ready to start mud-slinging.
Uh oh -- is the Pit about to get stuck in another rut of punning?

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Lsuoma wrote: More power to Spunky Monkey's elbow. He's very straightforward about what he likes and wants, and what he will offer to get it. No different than a man that visits whores. Also, what would Winters, who is skeevy as fuck, think about a girl, woman, whatever who would take Carrier up on it. Seems like a perfectly acceptable transaction to me.
There'll be no spurtin' on Squintie's watch.

https://i.imgur.com/K6y6Pdv.png

If you check out Carrier's timeline right now, he and Winters are having a tweetstorm marathon. Those 2 freaks are indefatigable.

https://twitter.com/RichardCCarrier/with_replies

Something that hasn't occurred to Winters is that by arranging his "dates" ahead of time, he won't be hitting on anyone at the Con, which is exactly what everyone's told him to stop doing. His swinger ads are cringingly comical, but they're the result of what the fembots wanted.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Ape+lust wrote:
There'll be no spurtin' on Squintie's watch.

https://i.imgur.com/K6y6Pdv.png

If you check out Carrier's timeline right now, he and Winters are having a tweetstorm marathon. Those 2 freaks are indefatigable.

https://twitter.com/RichardCCarrier/with_replies

Something that hasn't occurred to Winters is that by arranging his "dates" ahead of time, he won't be hitting on anyone at the Con, which is exactly what everyone's told him to stop doing. His swinger ads are cringingly comical, but they're the result of what the fembots wanted.
Pertected from non-logged in types... :-(

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Lsuoma wrote: Pertected from non-logged in types... :-(
Oh, yeah. I had to get an account last year because I was suddenly shut out of viewing conversations. I resented having to do that.

Really?

Post by Really? »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Tue Sep 18, 2018 5:44 pm
John D wrote:
I have a lot of respect for Hathaway's performance in Les Mis. She was one of the few standouts (as was Redmane). Now, every time I see her on film I will be reminded of what a commie twat she is.
She's naked through half of LOVE AND OTHER DRUGS, which should counterattack her commie-ness.
Her boobs were also the bright spots of Brokeback Mountain.

As for the Winters/Carrier tweet fight, it is enjoyable to watch two equally shitty people throw their dicks on the table.

It is also funny that Kooky Kristie whines that Carrier is the primary progressive that Mythcon is presenting. What happened with that cultist who went up against Sargon last year? (Spoiler: he sounded retarded and nearly burst into tears before ragequitting.)

John D

Post by John D »

Really? wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Tue Sep 18, 2018 5:44 pm
John D wrote:
Her boobs were also the bright spots of Brokeback Mountain.

As for the Winters/Carrier tweet fight, it is enjoyable to watch two equally shitty people throw their dicks on the table.

It is also funny that Kooky Kristie whines that Carrier is the primary progressive that Mythcon is presenting. What happened with that cultist who went up against Sargon last year? (Spoiler: he sounded retarded and nearly burst into tears before ragequitting.)
Yes yes.... I can at least imagine giving her a good spanking for being such a bad girl.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Really? wrote: Her boobs were also the bright spots of Brokeback Mountain.
After THE SHITTING NEWS, I've learned to avoid anything written by shit-ass Annie Sproulx. And BAREBACK MOUNTIN' wasn't even about gay cowboys, it was about gay sheepboys.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Not to go off topic...but is this of relevance to anyone?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdcBNrjc3wo

...except me, I suppose...

Though on second thoughts Oliver Hardy's tits are probably bigger than Mz Hathaway's.

SM1957

Post by SM1957 »

Stan Laurel kept his Lancashire accent all his life, which was a very different accent to the one he used in films.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

SM1957 wrote: Stan Laurel kept his Lancashire accent all his life, which was a very different accent to the one he used in films.
At the time people did not want an Oddie on the Bill.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Many UK police forces, including London’s Metropolitan Police Service, have allowed Muslim women to wear a headscarf as part of their uniform for many years and the West Midlands force has even considered allowing full-face veils.

Tick Tick Tick

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

SM1957 wrote: Stan Laurel kept his Lancashire accent all his life, which was a very different accent to the one he used in films.
And different to the one used by Steve Coogan it seems, which is strange as Coogan is an excellent mimic and one would imagine could easily perfect a Lancashire accent.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Especially as he was born and raised in Lancashire I might add

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

BTW ...

Anyone know who is funding Sticky Dickie? His lawsuit that is.

Apologies if this was answered before.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

shoutinghorse wrote:
Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:13 pm
Many UK police forces, including London’s Metropolitan Police Service, have allowed Muslim women to wear a headscarf as part of their uniform for many years and the West Midlands force has even considered allowing full-face veils.

Tick Tick Tick
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Well I can laugh. There is no way I am ever going back to the UK.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

AndrewV69 wrote: Well I can laugh. There is no way I am ever going back to the UK.
I went up to Sutton Hoo (pronounced 'Sutt'n Eew' by the locals) on Monday to see the mounds where a Viking burial had been made and to see some of the treasures found therein.

There's plenty of things to appreciate still - so you might as well see it while you can.

John D

Post by John D »

Haha. This is funny shit. The internet has opened up a whole new world of stupid and it is hilarious to watch. We will look back fondly on these times... they will be affectionately referred to as the good ole days.

Fake hand symbols. Supreme Court Justices being slandered by a psycho woman with a "recovered" memory. The Weather Channel faking the effects of the wind. The knowledge that Trump has a dick shaped like a mushroom and "Yack hair" for pubic hair. Fuck. This shit is great.

John D

Post by John D »

Correction: A Supreme Court nominee being slandered by a psycho woman with a "recovered" memory.

piginthecity

Post by piginthecity »

John D wrote: Haha. This is funny shit. The internet has opened up a whole new world of stupid and it is hilarious to watch. We will look back fondly on these times... they will be affectionately referred to as the good ole days.

Fake hand symbols. Supreme Court Justices being slandered by a psycho woman with a "recovered" memory. The Weather Channel faking the effects of the wind. The knowledge that Trump has a dick shaped like a mushroom and "Yack hair" for pubic hair. Fuck. This shit is great.

Wrong, John. The 'good old days' were the ones before all this and we're never going back.

DrokkIt

Post by DrokkIt »

MarcusAu wrote:
Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:16 pm
DrokkIt wrote:
John D wrote: Love me some Pat.
The thing about people like this (let's cal them gammons for a laugh) is that they complain at length that everyone who voted for brexit has "endured 2 years of unfair treatment being called racists" , but in the next breath go on to characterise *everyone* who voted remain as a brainwashed EU zombie who is incapable of understanding what they voted for.

Also they tend to focus on the bias of the BBC as "the media" conveniently ignoring the Murdoch-owned press.

Call me crazy, but I think if you are going to harp on about being slandered and character-assassinated then you ought to not do the very same thing.
Perhaps you'll appreciate his earlier stuff...

Oh, I'm aware of the guy's career, and not particularly against him.
Just thought his words here summed up a problem with the brexit crowd in general- i.e. complaining about being mis-characterised but then doing the exact same thing. Very tiresome.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

DrokkIt wrote: Oh, I'm aware of the guy's career, and not particularly against him.
Just thought his words here summed up a problem with the brexit crowd in general- i.e. complaining about being mis-characterised but then doing the exact same thing. Very tiresome.
I though it made an interesting contrast - hearing him from way back from before even the rise of the 'New Atheists'.

Condell obviously has a way with words and also seems to have been born a curmudgeon.

(In other words I'm shearing off at a complete tangent from whatever point you were making).

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

AndrewV69 wrote: BTW ...

Anyone know who is funding Sticky Dickie? His lawsuit that is.

Apologies if this was answered before.
That Marco guy from Mythicist Milwaukee -- same one who is moderating Sticky and Sargo's forum.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

John D wrote: Correction: A Supreme Court nominee being slandered by a psycho woman with a "recovered" memory.
You mean like Juanita Broaddrick?

piginthecity

Post by piginthecity »

The solution to the MythCon conundrum would be if D. Muscato were to take up Carrier's offer. He would get his platonic bedfellow and Kristy would be happy that no woman has been violated. Also Danny would have a night without sleeping on the street.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

John D wrote: Haha. This is funny shit. The internet has opened up a whole new world of stupid and it is hilarious to watch. We will look back fondly on these times... they will be affectionately referred to as the good ole days.

"2 Genders" ... Who knew? :shock:
Attachments
V.jpg
(84.3 KiB) Downloaded 237 times

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

free thoughtpolice wrote: I have trouble figuring which of these two is creepier, Winters or Carrier.
Winters is a swivel eyed puritan cunt.

Carrier is a twerp. A sexual incontinent. A creep. An intellectual and physical hobbit. But at least he's being honest about what he wants out of the conference. Don't want to fuck the Jewfro'd little spunker? No problem. Don't fuck him them. Easy.

But don't stop him from advertising, FFS. What would you rather have - Carrier being upfront about it, or Carrier being sly? Your choice. And if he wants to get teh seks out of the conference, and he lucks out and finds a woman who, for some bizarre reason, wants to get jiggy wit dat little toad as a result of his ad, then who the fuck is Winters to stop two consenting adults getting it on, if they want to? Po-faced, meddling, censorious, cock-blocking witch. Nah, this has definitely made me root for Dicky-boy in his lawsuit against FTB. Fuck the grovelling Myers, Winters and their coterie into the ground.

You know, I bet Winters is one of those womyn who constantly bemoans the lack of honesty in those accursed cishet white males. If so, then - well, there's your honesty. Suck it up. Preferably when Carrier's around.

Also, I bet that deep down, Myers secretly envies Carrier for his boldness and relative sexual success. Myers is the plain, bitter woman who resents the presence of more attractive females. In Myers' case, it probably explains why he's a misandrist.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Tigzy wrote:
Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:40 am
free thoughtpolice wrote: I have trouble figuring which of these two is creepier, Winters or Carrier.
Winters is a swivel eyed puritan cunt.

Carrier is a twerp. A sexual incontinent. A creep. An intellectual and physical hobbit. But at least he's being honest about what he wants out of the conference. Don't want to fuck the Jewfro'd little spunker? No problem. Don't fuck him them. Easy.

But don't stop him from advertising, FFS. What would you rather have - Carrier being upfront about it, or Carrier being sly? Your choice. And if he wants to get teh seks out of the conference, and he lucks out and finds a woman who, for some bizarre reason, wants to get jiggy wit dat little toad as a result of his ad, then who the fuck is Winters to stop two consenting adults getting it on, if they want to? Po-faced, meddling, censorious, cock-blocking witch. Nah, this has definitely made me root for Dicky-boy in his lawsuit against FTB. Fuck the grovelling Myers, Winters and their coterie into the ground.

You know, I bet Winters is one of those womyn who constantly bemoans the lack of honesty in those accursed cishet white males. If so, then - well, there's your honesty. Suck it up. Preferably when Carrier's around.

Also, I bet that deep down, Myers secretly envies Carrier for his boldness and relative sexual success. Myers is the plain, bitter woman who resents the presence of more attractive females. In Myers' case, it probably explains why he's a misandrist.
Sticky Dicky is simply applying "sex-positive" feminism coherently. He asks publicly and explicitly for crystal clear consent to casual sex, so he gamed the system. It's awkward and a bit pathetic, but it makes perfect sense ACCORDING TO feminist rules.

Winters is simply a misandrist who is frothing at the mouth because a man-beast like Carrier has found a loophole in the SocJus games that allows him to act as a Pick Up Artist while using the language of the reaffirms.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

"I don't hate men! Just men who don't openly ask for Crystal Clear Consent. I don't hate sex! Women are as sexual as men, we just need Crystal Clear Consent"

"...OK, so can I ask for Crystal Clear Consensual Hookups at Conferences?"

"No! Gross! I didn't mean it this way! You horrid man-beast!"

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Sounds like Kristi is horning in (so to speak) on Zvan's clock-blocking territory.

piginthecity

Post by piginthecity »

You know how on motorways there's sometimes a queue because there's an accident on the other lane and people are distracted.

Well, that's how I feel about Carrier. I must admit that I'm mesmerized by (the wreckage of) his life. His thrashing around with ever increasing intensity and each time getting further away from stability and what he wants most - which is people taking him seriously. His middle name is (close enough) 'Cervantes' but he's more like a Shakespeare character to me.

Anyway, gawping at him has become far too big a distraction and source of interest for me. So much so that if Carrier were to happily get back with his wife (and his polycule at the same time), get a well-paid professorship at an Ivy League School, Win the Nobel Prize for his 'Historicity of Jesus' book, become honorary lifetime president of JREF, CFI, Dawkins Foundation and American Atheists, employ Kristie Winters as his housekeeper and Amy Frank as his scullery maid and be voted Supreme Atheist Leader Of All Time, at this juncture, I would be glad because I could finally stop Shadenfreudering him and get on with my life.

Really?

Post by Really? »

piginthecity wrote: You know how on motorways there's sometimes a queue because there's an accident on the other lane and people are distracted.

Well, that's how I feel about Carrier. I must admit that I'm mesmerized by (the wreckage of) his life. His thrashing around with ever increasing intensity and each time getting further away from stability and what he wants most - which is people taking him seriously. His middle name is (close enough) 'Cervantes' but he's more like a Shakespeare character to me.

Anyway, gawping at him has become far too big a distraction and source of interest for me. So much so that if Carrier were to happily get back with his wife (and his polycule at the same time), get a well-paid professorship at an Ivy League School, Win the Nobel Prize for his 'Historicity of Jesus' book, become honorary lifetime president of JREF, CFI, Dawkins Foundation and American Atheists, employ Kristie Winters as his housekeeper and Amy Frank as his scullery maid and be voted Supreme Atheist Leader Of All Time, at this juncture, I would be glad because I could finally stop Shadenfreudering him and get on with my life.
Carrier is amazing. He really is like a character out of Shakespeare or even Sophocles. There's just something inside him that won't allow himself to look in the mirror and see an honest representation of himself.

Thread with Emery Emery:
Can we give Kristi an honorary Best Post Evah! for this?

Really?

Post by Really? »

This shit is better than Viagra.
Unreal. Carrier is upset that the SJWs and regressives killed the community.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Really? wrote: Can we give Kristi an honorary Best Post Evah! for this?
Flying a mushroom icon and calling herself Stub Eye Pi.

Stub Eye Pi = Yeti Pubes

For some reason, the squinty little shrew thinks naming herself after the President's dick is clever.

free thoughtpolice

A video of Dr. Winters dreaming of having sex with a studly paragliding instructor while she is flying. Content notice: sow smiling, porn music

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Guys like Carrier are a big reason I don't spend much time watching Noel Plum anymore. Noel will assume the sincerity of whatever shitbag he's talking to (for the 100th time), and get a steaming pile dumped on him (for the 100th time).

From Really?'s twitter dump:

https://i.imgur.com/2R7KPMk.png

From Carrier's site:

https://i.imgur.com/VTPuZPn.png

https://i.imgur.com/7cW0pVV.png

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

free thoughtpolice wrote: A video of Dr. Winters dreaming of having sex with a studly paragliding instructor while she is flying. Content notice: sow smiling, porn music
Squinty Blithers' butt-thump landing.

Really?

Post by Really? »

Little-known fact: Carrier typed that response with his left hand while masturbating with Lauren Lane via Skype with his right while his wife was at work trying to pick up some overtime to make ends meet.

Driftless

Post by Driftless »

MarcusAu wrote: Sounds like Kristi is horning in (so to speak) on Zvan's clock-blocking territory.
A blocked clock is right twice a day!

free thoughtpolice

PZ has a post titled When Humanists go Bad.
http://archive.is/uhytX
A student has to resign his position as head of the school's humanist association because he tweeted that women don't have penises. He argues that if gender is a social construct when you poll the larger society they will agree that women don't have penises.
This guy is a total monster and his statement is so terribly wrong it should not even be debated.
From the comments:
MAKING an unbelievably stupid statement just to be annoying is ‘starting a much-needed debate’, idiots have asserted.
People claiming anything from ‘feminism is cancer’ to ‘hot dogs are a sandwich’ have described the resulting, inevitable argument as an important discussion that it was necessary to have.
How about a hot dog without a wiener is not a hot dog but a woman with a wiener is still a woman? :drool:
This guy is accused of fetishizing free speech because he thinks the idea that a woman with a penis is not a woman. Of course PZ would never abuse free speech, like calling people rapists without any evidence.

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

Kirbmarc wrote: Sticky Dicky is simply applying "sex-positive" feminism coherently. He asks publicly and explicitly for crystal clear consent to casual sex, so he gamed the system. It's awkward and a bit pathetic, but it makes perfect sense ACCORDING TO feminist rules.

Winters is simply a misandrist who is frothing at the mouth because a man-beast like Carrier has found a loophole in the SocJus games that allows him to act as a Pick Up Artist while using the language of the reaffirms.
Exactly.

Also, Winters just doesn't like the idea of Carrier getting any sex. I'm pretty sure that what it comes down to. I think, in her mind, she sees some sort of injustice in the fact that an accused harasser (which, in Winters' world, means proven harasser) might still get laid, and therefore she has to try to prevent it. I think she must also believe that women, by and large, are guileless naifs just waiting to be preyed upon by the slobbering hobbit, and she must do all in her power to protect them. Because women have no agency and can't reasonably decide for themselves who to have sex with, obviously.

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

Here's what this kerfuffle boils down to:

What Carrier is doing is unseemly.

It's impolite. Inappropriate. A bit rude. Not the kind of thing one does in polite company.

And yet, not so long ago, these people called this sort of thing tone-trolling.

The borgeoise underpinnings of 'grass-roots' SJWism shine through once again.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Like most of what appalls her, it's none of her business. She's the neighbor who's always watching from behind the blinds.

https://i.imgur.com/uIvgc4u.jpg

KenD

Post by KenD »

Ape+lust wrote:
Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:06 am
Yesterday, NBC got a Coast Guard soldier pulled from a hurricane broadcast because he was in the background scratching his cheek -- his fingers allegedly made the white power gesture.
To be fair, white power gestures don't get much more blatant than that world famous Nazi salute.

https://www.meme-arsenal.com/memes/8832 ... 27d30e.jpg
https://media.klfy.com/nxs-klfytv-media ... 40_360.PNG

It's not like that evil hand signal has ever had any other meaning.
Ape+lust wrote:
Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:06 am
Yesterday, Linux adopted a code of conduct pushed by that bigotted tranny shitstorm Coraline Ada Ehmke. Linus himself apologized for being a bad boy and is taking time off to learn how to be a better person. Fucking justice warriors have gotten their hooks into the crown jewel of FOSS, Linux.
I was wondering if that would get a mention on the pit. A few people in the OSS community have taken a stand against SJW nonsense, but Linus himself rolling over and showing his belly doesn't help things. I've seen people arguing that he needs to prove that he's received re-education professional psychological help before he's allowed to contribute to Linux again, all because he caused some people hurty feelings.

Of course SJWs have accepted his apology with all the grace you'd expect from that crowd:

etc. etc.

I notice his feminist activist daughter Patricia Torvalds is one of the signatories of Ehmke's "Post-Meritocracy Manifesto", not surprising from someone who listed Shanley Kane as an inspiration.

I'm a little surprised that Eric Raymond doesn't seem to have weighed in yet. He's one of the few prominent people in the industry who has both supported Damore and stood up against Ehmke:

There are already people complaining that the Linux CoC only covers actions within that development community, not unrelated political views and personal behaviour. To me the idea that workplace codes of conduct should be used to police people's private lives is SJW authoritarianism at its most cancerous.

I wonder how long it'll be until there's a Larry Garfield/James Damore style witch hunt against other "problematic" Linux devs - i.e. anyone who still thinks that merit and quality coding are more important than "diversity and inclusion"?

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

piginthecity wrote: Well, that's how I feel about Carrier. I must admit that I'm mesmerized by (the wreckage of) his life. His thrashing around with ever increasing intensity and each time getting further away from stability and what he wants most - which is people taking him seriously. His middle name is (close enough) 'Cervantes' but he's more like a Shakespeare character to me.
He'd definitely be a Fool. Dick Pencil-Girth.
Ben Jonson would satirize him as Spermio.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

KenD wrote:

To be fair, white power gestures don't get much more blatant than that world famous Nazi salute.

https://www.meme-arsenal.com/memes/8832 ... 27d30e.jpg

Hitler was just visualizing what it was like to be Ernst Röhm's bottom.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

I notice his feminist activist daughter Patricia Torvalds is one of the signatories of Ehmke's "Post-Meritocracy Manifesto", not surprising from someone who listed Shanley Kane as an inspiration.
Wasn't Shanley a white supremacist once? Where's HER apology?

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Post by ConcentratedH2O, OM »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
piginthecity wrote: Well, that's how I feel about Carrier. I must admit that I'm mesmerized by (the wreckage of) his life. His thrashing around with ever increasing intensity and each time getting further away from stability and what he wants most - which is people taking him seriously. His middle name is (close enough) 'Cervantes' but he's more like a Shakespeare character to me.
He'd definitely be a Fool. Dick Pencil-Girth.
Ben Jonson would satirize him as Spermio.
I would love to see him and Greg Laden working together, what a pair of clueless fuckups. Perhaps in a house-renovation scenario, a la Laurel and Hardy.

Laden: *hammers nail into wall to hang a picture.*
*House falls down around him, wall by wall*
*Carrier is revealed to be in the old-timey bathroom with just a pull-chain toilet in it. He is spurting semen onto the face of Becky Watson.*
Laden: "Doh! PZ is gonna kill us when he finds out! That's another sticky mess you've got me into!"

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

More importantly.