Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

Old subthreads
screwtape
.
.
Posts: 2329
Joined: Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:15 am
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#301

Post by screwtape » Tue Sep 25, 2018 3:19 pm

TheMudbrooker wrote: You really don't understand what Roe v. Wade is about, do you? It's a common enough misconception,
Shooting fish in a barrel here:

Roe vs Wade is all about misconceptions.

Thanks, and I'll accept another BPE for that one.

TheMudbrooker
.
.
Posts: 786
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:15 pm
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#302

Post by TheMudbrooker » Tue Sep 25, 2018 3:28 pm

screwtape wrote:
TheMudbrooker wrote: You really don't understand what Roe v. Wade is about, do you? It's a common enough misconception,
Shooting fish in a barrel here:

Roe vs Wade is all about misconceptions.

Thanks, and I'll accept another BPE for that one.
Those poor fish........

Guest_b8931fdb

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#303

Post by Guest_b8931fdb » Tue Sep 25, 2018 3:31 pm

screwtape wrote:
Tue Sep 25, 2018 3:09 pm
Guest_b8931fdb wrote: I'm old enough now....
Are you?
Guest_b8931fdb wrote: So I am old enough....
Are you really?

But not old enough to sign up for an account?

Put up or shut up. We do like people to sign up so we can tell them to fuck off. Some of us are older than you, and it doesn't qualify us for any kind of preference. Age sometimes brings wisdom, but you'll have to forgive me for dismissing that if you live in any decade of lifespan less than my own, save you come up with better arguments than mine. Knowing when you're wrong and admitting it is the kind of wisdom I respect. So do join in with an account and show me and everyone else how we are wrong.
Well you are older than me, but I'm not sure by how much, probably a decade plus or minus a half a decade. But that doesn't invalidate my points about being old enough to having been fear mongered by the Democrats to vote since Reagan only to find time and again how their end time predictions never came about and they have behaved just as poorly and hypocritically as anyone and so now refusing to fall into their fear mongering trap again.

> But not old enough to sign up for an account?

I can't, reasons, but none that violate the FT's rules as I understand them.

The FT has IP hashing, I have a dynamic IP that changes about three times a year, that's about the best I can do. That and that my pattern as anonymous user is to post tweets to illustrate points.

My understanding is that the advantage to the pit of getting an account is 1) making it easier for you to identify me, and 2) the fairness option that I acknowledge you do not have with anons to not see them at all. Re 2) which is the one option I may be abusing, I've been a bit more active in the past few days than usual, when I mostly lurk, but I haven't seen complaints I wonderize threads, so I'm going to stay this way for now.

Really?
.
.
Posts: 6334
Joined: Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#304

Post by Really? » Tue Sep 25, 2018 3:35 pm

jugheadnaut wrote:
Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:57 pm
free thoughtpolice wrote: The first part of the quote was about the Vince Foster thing where Kavanaugh and his skeevy Republican pals tried to pin a murder on the Clintons because of some utterly shameful conspiracy theories. Even if those sex assault claims Party Barty O'Kavanaugh are false it still is less bad then trying to claim he committed murder.
The what-aboutism over the last couple of pages is getting painful. And lest I be what-abouted, I stipulate that it's become a major mode of argumentation on both sides.
I am amazed that so many otherwise intelligent Pitters are going full Tea Party/DrumpyDrumpf on this situation. Recovered memories are bullshit. We wouldn't accept this shit from anyone else. Some of us sound like facilitated communication wackos.

jugheadnaut
.
.
Posts: 1296
Joined: Tue May 20, 2014 9:09 pm
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#305

Post by jugheadnaut » Tue Sep 25, 2018 3:52 pm

free thoughtpolice wrote:
jugheadnaut wrote: The what-aboutism over the last couple of pages is getting painful. And lest I be what-abouted, I stipulate that it's become a major mode of argumentation on both sides.

You have what aboutism mixed up with me saying that I'm not against retaliating with low blow if the other guy throws one first. I'm pointing out that this guy is a massive prick that is getting what he deserves.
Justifying bad behavior on your side by saying the other side has done similar things is exactly what what-aboutism is. But which argument is it? Is this a big smear job that's justified because what-about? Or has the balance of evidence proven that Kavanaugh's a 'massive prick' who should not be confirmed on that basis? If you believe the latter, you're even more a knee-jerk partisan hack than I previously thought.

Playing the what-aboutism game a bit further, it didn't start with Garland, it goes all the way back to Bork and Thomas 30 years ago. The unfortunate precedent that has now been firmly established is that whenever there's a nomination that would alter the ideological balance of the court, the party defending the status quo will pull out all stops to prevent it from happening. I'm hoping something will happen in the near future to civilize this process. In the meantime, this could blow back badly on the Democrats. There was probably a chance that if Ginsburg's seat opened up, a centrist would be nominated as a conciliatory gesture even if the GOP kept the Senate. That's gone now. Also, Thomas probably became more hard-line and less willing to compromise as a result of this confirmation process. The same could be true of Kavanaugh.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit
Posts: 10620
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:58 pm
Location: Punggye-ri
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#306

Post by Lsuoma » Tue Sep 25, 2018 4:02 pm

jugheadnaut wrote:
Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:57 pm
free thoughtpolice wrote: The first part of the quote was about the Vince Foster thing where Kavanaugh and his skeevy Republican pals tried to pin a murder on the Clintons because of some utterly shameful conspiracy theories. Even if those sex assault claims Party Barty O'Kavanaugh are false it still is less bad then trying to claim he committed murder.
The what-aboutism over the last couple of pages is getting painful. And lest I be what-abouted, I stipulate that it's become a major mode of argumentation on both sides.
This. So much this. Come back ethnostate, all if forgiven.

free thoughtpolice
.
.
Posts: 10322
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:27 pm
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#307

Post by free thoughtpolice » Tue Sep 25, 2018 4:17 pm

There was probably a chance that if Ginsburg's seat opened up, a centrist would be nominated as a conciliatory gesture even if the GOP kept the Senate.
I doubt that extremely.

screwtape
.
.
Posts: 2329
Joined: Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:15 am
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#308

Post by screwtape » Tue Sep 25, 2018 4:29 pm

Guest_b8931fdb wrote: Well you are older than me, but I'm not sure by how much, probably a decade plus or minus a half a decade. But that doesn't invalidate my points about being old enough to having been fear mongered by the Democrats to vote since Reagan only to find time and again how their end time predictions never came about and they have behaved just as poorly and hypocritically as anyone and so now refusing to fall into their fear mongering trap again.
I can't, reasons, but none that violate the FT's rules as I understand them.
The FT has IP hashing, I have a dynamic IP that changes about three times a year, that's about the best I can do. That and that my pattern as anonymous user is to post tweets to illustrate points.
My understanding is that the advantage to the pit of getting an account is 1) making it easier for you to identify me, and 2) the fairness option that I acknowledge you do not have with anons to not see them at all. Re 2) which is the one option I may be abusing, I've been a bit more active in the past few days than usual, when I mostly lurk, but I haven't seen complaints I wonderize threads, so I'm going to stay this way for now.
Maybe you are, and maybe you aren't: age isn't a guarantee of anything (other than joint pain, and I now know more about that than I ever wanted). Without that guarantee, all we can say is that one poster has less experience than another. When I was a teenager, I hated the arguments of adults who used anything like 'You will understand when you are old enough' as I knew from first principles I could not counter that. Didn't matter whether they were right or wrong, I could not counter that particular argument. I'll say it again - age doesn't matter if you are right.

Now, with respect to your issues.
1. Identification, I don't think our admin gives a damn about tracking you down. I do think he gives many damns about keeping your ID confidential.
2. 'Fairness' in that I do not know who you are? Come on - you think I care? I care only about what you can teach me something I do not already know. I don't think anyone here cares to dox you. Such a thing would not only be against all the history of the Pit, but also would be a bannable offense. I joined up when I was an active medical professional with a ridiculously fussy professional body that would cancel my license for any little reason that would erode their standing in my jurisdiction. They can't hurt me any more as I have surrendered my license on retiring with a diagnosis of leukemia. I don't know how long I will last, and I do hope you will go on beyond me. So join up with an actual username and have a lifetime, and a reputation, to exceed all those currently listed. I dare you!

Pseudomonas
.
.
Posts: 112
Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:47 am
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#309

Post by Pseudomonas » Tue Sep 25, 2018 4:35 pm

Guest_b8931fdb wrote:
Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:18 pm
free thoughtpolice wrote:
Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:58 pm
Guest_b8931fdb wrote: How is writing in a yearbook "devil's triangle" which Kos describes as a threesome anything close to what Kos then says is "could be an admission of finding date rape cool"?

What on earth does a threesome have to do with date rape?

Checking, yes, the URL to this site IS "slymepit", not "rationalwiki".
I didn't say that that I agreed with any claim that the Daily KOs article said about the yearbook claims. My reason for linking to the article is because they had a reproduction of his yearbook page. The Daily KOs is reliably a POS, kind of a leftwing Fox, so don't take that link as me endorsing them.
What a 2 dude on one chick 3some has to do with the claims at hand is that he admits to doing it. It is a coincidence because it is an admission that he would be open to sharing his chick with his buddy, which is something that not all dudes are in to.
A non consensual threesome becomes date rape when one of the participants doesn't consent. Is there some kind of SJW taint to that?
It's strong evidence

a Kavanaugh like many high school kids lie about their sexual conquests
b Kavanaugh considers a drunk groping with failure to remove clothes foiled when buddy jumps on top of them a threesome (this is Ford's claim) and memorialized it in the yearbook as "devil's triangle"
c Kavanaugh and Judge totally did this many times in high school though no one can think of another (Kos' claim)
d Kavanaugh and Judge totally did this many times in high school though no one can think of another with many men not just Judge, (Avenatti's claim)
e Intelligent Design
f It's not strong evidence of anything

(re nym's and vs ip's, iirc, that's why the FT implemented ip hashing) (otherwise, I'd prefer not to discuss it and just say no thank you)
And there was I thinking it was 'cos he was a King Crimson fan...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=13&v=7KHtvRCgmH8

Pseudomonas

Guest_b8931fdb

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#310

Post by Guest_b8931fdb » Tue Sep 25, 2018 4:41 pm

screwtape wrote:
Tue Sep 25, 2018 4:29 pm
Guest_b8931fdb wrote: Well you are older than me, but I'm not sure by how much, probably a decade plus or minus a half a decade. But that doesn't invalidate my points about being old enough to having been fear mongered by the Democrats to vote since Reagan only to find time and again how their end time predictions never came about and they have behaved just as poorly and hypocritically as anyone and so now refusing to fall into their fear mongering trap again.
I can't, reasons, but none that violate the FT's rules as I understand them.
The FT has IP hashing, I have a dynamic IP that changes about three times a year, that's about the best I can do. That and that my pattern as anonymous user is to post tweets to illustrate points.
My understanding is that the advantage to the pit of getting an account is 1) making it easier for you to identify me, and 2) the fairness option that I acknowledge you do not have with anons to not see them at all. Re 2) which is the one option I may be abusing, I've been a bit more active in the past few days than usual, when I mostly lurk, but I haven't seen complaints I wonderize threads, so I'm going to stay this way for now.
Maybe you are, and maybe you aren't: age isn't a guarantee of anything (other than joint pain, and I now know more about that than I ever wanted). Without that guarantee, all we can say is that one poster has less experience than another. When I was a teenager, I hated the arguments of adults who used anything like 'You will understand when you are old enough' as I knew from first principles I could not counter that. Didn't matter whether they were right or wrong, I could not counter that particular argument. I'll say it again - age doesn't matter if you are right.

Now, with respect to your issues.
1. Identification, I don't think our admin gives a damn about tracking you down. I do think he gives many damns about keeping your ID confidential.
2. 'Fairness' in that I do not know who you are? Come on - you think I care? I care only about what you can teach me something I do not already know. I don't think anyone here cares to dox you. Such a thing would not only be against all the history of the Pit, but also would be a bannable offense. I joined up when I was an active medical professional with a ridiculously fussy professional body that would cancel my license for any little reason that would erode their standing in my jurisdiction. They can't hurt me any more as I have surrendered my license on retiring with a diagnosis of leukemia. I don't know how long I will last, and I do hope you will go on beyond me. So join up with an actual username and have a lifetime, and a reputation, to exceed all those currently listed. I dare you!
I don't think I was saying "I am old enough that I am right and you are wrong", I think I was saying "I am old enough I am not going to be complicit with the Dem's fearmongering anymore"

Re my issues, they have nothing to do with the FT or anyone on this site. Absolutely nothing. I get a lot out of this site as it helps gives me a global perspective, or at least a UK and downunder perspective on issues I no little about, so I respect most of you for you various opinions. And also because many of you are old farts like me who still remember Monty Python, etc.

I'm not anon here because I fear being tracked, seriously I am mostly anon here as a way to help me control my incipient ADHD and social media time. (Don't put too big an investment into social media, don't post lots, lurk moar, get your work done. Ignore the drama. Don't get a login. Don't get fired. Get your work done. Don't get fired. Definitely don't get a login.)

free thoughtpolice
.
.
Posts: 10322
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:27 pm
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#311

Post by free thoughtpolice » Tue Sep 25, 2018 4:51 pm

Pseudomonas wrote:
Guest_b8931fdb wrote:
Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:18 pm
free thoughtpolice wrote:
Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:58 pm
Guest_b8931fdb wrote: How is writing in a yearbook "devil's triangle" which Kos describes as a threesome anything close to what Kos then says is "could be an admission of finding date rape cool"?

What on earth does a threesome have to do with date rape?

Checking, yes, the URL to this site IS "slymepit", not "rationalwiki".
I didn't say that that I agreed with any claim that the Daily KOs article said about the yearbook claims. My reason for linking to the article is because they had a reproduction of his yearbook page. The Daily KOs is reliably a POS, kind of a leftwing Fox, so don't take that link as me endorsing them.
What a 2 dude on one chick 3some has to do with the claims at hand is that he admits to doing it. It is a coincidence because it is an admission that he would be open to sharing his chick with his buddy, which is something that not all dudes are in to.
A non consensual threesome becomes date rape when one of the participants doesn't consent. Is there some kind of SJW taint to that?
It's strong evidence

a Kavanaugh like many high school kids lie about their sexual conquests
b Kavanaugh considers a drunk groping with failure to remove clothes foiled when buddy jumps on top of them a threesome (this is Ford's claim) and memorialized it in the yearbook as "devil's triangle"
c Kavanaugh and Judge totally did this many times in high school though no one can think of another (Kos' claim)
d Kavanaugh and Judge totally did this many times in high school though no one can think of another with many men not just Judge, (Avenatti's claim)
e Intelligent Design
f It's not strong evidence of anything

(re nym's and vs ip's, iirc, that's why the FT implemented ip hashing) (otherwise, I'd prefer not to discuss it and just say no thank you)
And there was I thinking it was 'cos he was a King Crimson fan...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=13&v=7KHtvRCgmH8

Pseudomonas
I think K may have cowrote one of KCs best songs too. :drool:

Guest_b8931fdb

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#312

Post by Guest_b8931fdb » Tue Sep 25, 2018 5:09 pm



This is like a Mad Magazine Tweet. You need to click on the tweet and unfold it to see what really happened.

KiwiInOz
.
.
Posts: 4882
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:28 pm
Location: Brisbane
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#313

Post by KiwiInOz » Tue Sep 25, 2018 5:12 pm

Guest_b8931fdb wrote: snip

> But not old enough to sign up for an account?

I can't, reasons, but none that violate the FT's rules as I understand them.

The FT has IP hashing, I have a dynamic IP that changes about three times a year, that's about the best I can do. That and that my pattern as anonymous user is to post tweets to illustrate points.

My understanding is that the advantage to the pit of getting an account is 1) making it easier for you to identify me, and 2) the fairness option that I acknowledge you do not have with anons to not see them at all. Re 2) which is the one option I may be abusing, I've been a bit more active in the past few days than usual, when I mostly lurk, but I haven't seen complaints I wonderize threads, so I'm going to stay this way for now.
How about you just sign off your contributions with a burner nym. That way we can say "fuck off burner nym", without smearing all anonymous guests.

https://howthehelldidienduphere.files.w ... .jpg?w=645

Keating
.
.
Posts: 1928
Joined: Fri Apr 10, 2015 3:18 pm
Location: South of anteater guy
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#314

Post by Keating » Tue Sep 25, 2018 5:19 pm

I created a thread for Kavanaugh discussion:
viewtopic.php?f=29&t=546

I also don't particularly care if this anon creates a login or not at this stage. S/h/it just won't be getting a basket of lynx from me.

comhcinc
.
.
Posts: 10826
Joined: Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:59 am
Location: from Parts Unknown
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#315

Post by comhcinc » Tue Sep 25, 2018 5:48 pm

But really. Go watch Mandy.

Just please it's awesome.

Mandy.

some guy
.
.
Posts: 433
Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:05 am
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#316

Post by some guy » Tue Sep 25, 2018 6:28 pm

John D wrote: ... I am sick of Roe v Wade. I am of the opinion that the abortion topic would be best left to the states. This would improve the function of the Federal government by taking the abortion issue out of Federal politics. Maybe this is a silly idea on my part, but I can hope. Almost every state would maintain legal abortions. Some would have local battles to decide the issue. Some places (think North Dakota) would outlaw abortion fully and women would have to travel to seek an abortion. Most populous states would maintain the status quo. Let the people decide. Let the states compete with each other over who makes this work the best. I am basically pro-abortion, but I don't believe I should decide for women in other states. They can vote for what they want.... as it should be.
...
And what if Congress, follow the overturning of Roe, passes a law that makes it a federal crime to have, or perform, an abortion?

(Of course, if Roe was overturned, nobody would seriously consider doing that, right? But lets just entertain it as a hypothetical.)

Suet Cardigan
.
.
Posts: 1300
Joined: Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:26 am
Location: England, a bastion of barbarism and cluelessness
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#317

Post by Suet Cardigan » Tue Sep 25, 2018 7:00 pm


Penz.jpg
(216.35 KiB) Downloaded 228 times
I am the very model of a modern heteroflexible
I’m solo polyamorous
And a relationship anarchist

Chorus: You just want to fuck about!

AndrewV69
.
.
Posts: 7958
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:52 pm
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#318

Post by AndrewV69 » Tue Sep 25, 2018 7:04 pm

Lsuoma wrote:
Tue Sep 25, 2018 4:02 pm
jugheadnaut wrote:
Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:57 pm
free thoughtpolice wrote: The first part of the quote was about the Vince Foster thing where Kavanaugh and his skeevy Republican pals tried to pin a murder on the Clintons because of some utterly shameful conspiracy theories. Even if those sex assault claims Party Barty O'Kavanaugh are false it still is less bad then trying to claim he committed murder.
The what-aboutism over the last couple of pages is getting painful. And lest I be what-abouted, I stipulate that it's become a major mode of argumentation on both sides.
This. So much this. Come back ethnostate, all if forgiven.
:o :o :o :lol: :lol: :lol:

AndrewV69
.
.
Posts: 7958
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:52 pm
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#319

Post by AndrewV69 » Tue Sep 25, 2018 7:15 pm

Here in Canukistan, the CBC (The National) has been going gaga over Bill Crosby. Some people on the program (I am listening, not watching) appear to sound gleefully giddy about his conviction. Mentions of his age and net worth.

So while this was going on I thought to myself that someone is going to get bent out of shape about this. Sure enough:







There is more. Head over to his timeline and see for yourself.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit
Posts: 10620
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:58 pm
Location: Punggye-ri
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#320

Post by Lsuoma » Tue Sep 25, 2018 7:16 pm


free thoughtpolice
.
.
Posts: 10322
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:27 pm
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#321

Post by free thoughtpolice » Tue Sep 25, 2018 7:18 pm

Presently the Harvest moon is rising over Texada Island, it calls for some some KC and a break from BK. :drool:
Starless will do.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit
Posts: 10620
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:58 pm
Location: Punggye-ri
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#322

Post by Lsuoma » Tue Sep 25, 2018 7:26 pm


Lsuoma
Fascist Tit
Posts: 10620
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:58 pm
Location: Punggye-ri
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#323

Post by Lsuoma » Tue Sep 25, 2018 7:31 pm

And fuck me, if I hadn't been just three when that was broadcast, I could have jumped MM's bones until I was an empty, flaccid corpse...

SHE was sexy.

John D
.
.
Posts: 4570
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:23 am
Location: Detroit, MI. USA
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#324

Post by John D » Tue Sep 25, 2018 7:36 pm

some guy wrote:
John D wrote: ... I am sick of Roe v Wade. I am of the opinion that the abortion topic would be best left to the states. This would improve the function of the Federal government by taking the abortion issue out of Federal politics. Maybe this is a silly idea on my part, but I can hope. Almost every state would maintain legal abortions. Some would have local battles to decide the issue. Some places (think North Dakota) would outlaw abortion fully and women would have to travel to seek an abortion. Most populous states would maintain the status quo. Let the people decide. Let the states compete with each other over who makes this work the best. I am basically pro-abortion, but I don't believe I should decide for women in other states. They can vote for what they want.... as it should be.
...
And what if Congress, follow the overturning of Roe, passes a law that makes it a federal crime to have, or perform, an abortion?

(Of course, if Roe was overturned, nobody would seriously consider doing that, right? But lets just entertain it as a hypothetical.)
They wont.... I mean... it's like saying what if a giant fucking meteor hits the earth. It wont.... and they wont. Why even entertain this stupid shit?

HelpingHand
.
.
Posts: 175
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:17 am
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#325

Post by HelpingHand » Tue Sep 25, 2018 7:50 pm

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:
Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:35 pm
And I hate his money going to Wizards of the Coast, a group of snivelling, self-righteous assholes. I had one lecture me on the spirit of D&D when I was playing before he was born.
Out of curiosity, what is the spirit of D&D?

Asking as someone who likely was also playing before the WotCie was born. Keep in mind I lean toward roll playing with a heavy side of munchkinism. But with a dramatic self defeating twist -- I enjoyed my twinked combat machines going down in a blaze of glorious, well, glory.

Really?
.
.
Posts: 6334
Joined: Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#326

Post by Really? » Tue Sep 25, 2018 7:53 pm

AndrewV69 wrote: Here in Canukistan, the CBC (The National) has been going gaga over Bill Crosby. Some people on the program (I am listening, not watching) appear to sound gleefully giddy about his conviction. Mentions of his age and net worth.

So while this was going on I thought to myself that someone is going to get bent out of shape about this. Sure enough:







There is more. Head over to his timeline and see for yourself.
These people are retarded. The US authorities tried to jail Polanski...he went to a place that wouldn't send him back.

Did O'Reilly have dozens of rape accusations over decades?

Did Weinstein rape dozens of women? Rose? Trump? Woody Allen?

Oh, all crimes are equal now. Like in the TNG episode "Justice."

John D
.
.
Posts: 4570
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:23 am
Location: Detroit, MI. USA
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#327

Post by John D » Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:12 pm

Fucking bitches.... so I agreed to get a dog from a rescue place today since my daughter took off with our first dog. My wife and I spent hours online looking at rescuse dogs and filled out forms to get to meet the dogs. All is well until my daughter gets home and somehow the bitches start saying we need two dogs. Well.... I am like “fick that “ because I do all the work taking care of the dog. And the bitches are like... no you selfish piece of shit/.. we need TWO dogs. What is wrong with you. I swear... I wish I was gay or something.

John D
.
.
Posts: 4570
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:23 am
Location: Detroit, MI. USA
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#328

Post by John D » Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:14 pm

Ok... so I am tired and have been drinking... stfu

CaptainFluffyBunny
.
.
Posts: 7556
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:39 am
Location: Somewhere in the pipes
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#329

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny » Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:24 pm

HelpingHand wrote:
Tue Sep 25, 2018 7:50 pm
CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:
Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:35 pm
And I hate his money going to Wizards of the Coast, a group of snivelling, self-righteous assholes. I had one lecture me on the spirit of D&D when I was playing before he was born.
Out of curiosity, what is the spirit of D&D?

Asking as someone who likely was also playing before the WotCie was born. Keep in mind I lean toward roll playing with a heavy side of munchkinism. But with a dramatic self defeating twist -- I enjoyed my twinked combat machines going down in a blaze of glorious, well, glory.
I always viewed it as interactive storytelling. Rules were just a means of keeping the story interesting and unpredictable. Dungeon Master had the job of creating the background, players became the characters. Now there's enough rulebooks to make a lawyer cringe. All stats and flash, no heart. YMMV.

some guy
.
.
Posts: 433
Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:05 am
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#330

Post by some guy » Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:20 pm

John D wrote:
some guy wrote:
John D wrote: ... I am sick of Roe v Wade. I am of the opinion that the abortion topic would be best left to the states. This would improve the function of the Federal government by taking the abortion issue out of Federal politics. Maybe this is a silly idea on my part, but I can hope. Almost every state would maintain legal abortions. Some would have local battles to decide the issue. Some places (think North Dakota) would outlaw abortion fully and women would have to travel to seek an abortion. Most populous states would maintain the status quo. Let the people decide. Let the states compete with each other over who makes this work the best. I am basically pro-abortion, but I don't believe I should decide for women in other states. They can vote for what they want.... as it should be.
...
And what if Congress, follow the overturning of Roe, passes a law that makes it a federal crime to have, or perform, an abortion?

(Of course, if Roe was overturned, nobody would seriously consider doing that, right? But lets just entertain it as a hypothetical.)
They wont.... I mean... it's like saying what if a giant fucking meteor hits the earth. It wont.... and they wont. Why even entertain this stupid shit?
Okay, since you admit you've been drinking, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, lol.

But do you think the congressmen and women who passed the Hyde amendment were merely concerned about the Federal deficit; like, they were saying "We don't really care one way or the other if you get an abortion, we just don't want to pay for it."? That laws in states (like Texas) that make abortion clinics that do early term simple procedures effectively full blown hospitals (which they can't afford, so they shut down) are really in passing those laws for the health and safety of the women? It ain't just the Oklahomas and the Texas and the Missouri's and the North Dakota's that do that: an important post-Roe case was Casey, about a Pennsylvania restriction. It's a game of push right up to the limits of what Roe and it's prodigy allow, and then go over them in the hope that they give the SC a chance to further erode Roe.

So they could pass such a Federal law, or they could pass laws that in turn force states to pass them (think 55 mph speed limits: think drinking age of 21: all *state* laws the Feds effectively forced states to adopt). That doesn't mean they will succeed in doing so, but IMO they sure as hell will try, and keep trying, and the issue will be alive for decades to come. Completely overturning Roe will, IMO, make the abortion issue a much bigger part of Federal politics, not a lesser one.

Guest_b8931fdb

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#331

Post by Guest_b8931fdb » Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:43 pm

some guy wrote:
Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:20 pm

But do you think the congressmen and women who passed the Hyde amendment were merely concerned about the Federal deficit; like, they were saying "We don't really care one way or the other if you get an abortion, we just don't want to pay for it."? That laws in states (like Texas) that make abortion clinics that do early term simple procedures effectively full blown hospitals (which they can't afford, so they shut down) are really in passing those laws for the health and safety of the women? It ain't just the Oklahomas and the Texas and the Missouri's and the North Dakota's that do that: an important post-Roe case was Casey, about a Pennsylvania restriction. It's a game of push right up to the limits of what Roe and it's prodigy allow, and then go over them in the hope that they give the SC a chance to further erode Roe.

So they could pass such a Federal law, or they could pass laws that in turn force states to pass them (think 55 mph speed limits: think drinking age of 21: all *state* laws the Feds effectively forced states to adopt). That doesn't mean they will succeed in doing so, but IMO they sure as hell will try, and keep trying, and the issue will be alive for decades to come. Completely overturning Roe will, IMO, make the abortion issue a much bigger part of Federal politics, not a lesser one.
I don't know whether they would or not, but I doubt it as it would almost literally cause a civil war, and long before that it would be playing with dynamite hoping that all the pro-life conservative women and fence sitters wouldn't radicalize against the Republicans.

> (think 55 mph speed limits: think drinking age of 21: all *state* laws the Feds effectively forced states to adopt).

this doesn't seem quite accurate, and I am not a lawyer, but I've been around for a while and that lends me authority but the states seem forced into it mainly by the power of the purse...

So in addition to thinking double nickel, consider legal marijuana and sanctuary cities

https://reason.com/blog/2013/04/16/stat ... though-fed
If you've wondered just whether Colorado and Washington can make marijuana legalization stick in the face of federal law to the contrary, the Congressional Research Service has a (partial) answer for you. In a report dated April 5 of this year, the CRS concludes that states can't be dragooned into federal prohibitions. While the federal government can ban what it wants, the Tenth Amendment allows the states to opt out of participating in the law or assisting in enforcement in any way, leaving federal officials to do the heavy lifting themselves.

In State Legalization of Recreational Marijuana: Selected Legal Issues (PDF), authors Todd Garvey and Brian T. Yeh point out:

> Although the federal government may use its power of the purse to encourage states to adopt certain criminal laws, the federal government is limited in its ability to directly influence state policy by the Tenth Amendment, which prevents the federal government from directing states to enact specific legislation, or requiring state officials to enforce federal law. As such, the fact that the federal government has criminalized conduct does not mean that the state, in turn, must also criminalize or prosecute that same conduct.

Cort decisions have been clear on this point, add Garvey and Yeh, emphasizing that "under both Tenth Amendment and preemption principles, federal and state courts have previously held that a state’s decision to simply permit what the federal government prohibits does not create a 'positive conflict' with federal law."

This doesn't mean that engagers in activities formally forbidden by D.C. are home-free, however, since "the federal government remains free to expend its own resources to implement and enforce its own law, regardless of whether the state chooses to criminalize that same conduct." The authors acknowledge, however, that most of the would-be enforcers work at the state and local level, leaving the feds a tad short-handed when it comes to busting growers, sellers and smokers of marijuana.
So the Feds can make abortion illegal, but then they have to send troops to California, Florida, New York, Pennsylvania, Illinois, Ohio, Michigan, New Jersey, Washington State, Massachusetts, etc., to actually enforce it.

I do think it goes back to the claim that the last thing Republican Politicans actually want is to elimate Roe V. Wode, because it just creates a nightmare for them and eliminates a fundraising avenue.

Their best bet is for the Handmaid's Administration's Supreme Court to declare life begins at birth and the Constitution protects fetuses at that date.

some guy
.
.
Posts: 433
Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:05 am
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#332

Post by some guy » Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:13 pm

Nobody gets that upset about people smoking marijuana somewhere that they organize anti-marijuana groups to urge their politicians to do something about it. (In fact, with medical marijuana issues, it more like the opposite.) And even those politicians that oppose pot know they'd look like bullies, and harm their own party in the states that have legalized it, for going after pot users. So although they could (and the power of the purse is pretty powerful; states get a lot of money from the Feds), there just isn't the sort of strongly held opposition to pot as there is for abortion.

The feds could outlaw it, and unlike pot, abortions are infrequent things that take place in a small number of centralized and well known locations in a state: enforcement would be pretty easy. The people involved would be smart, middle class, educated and skilled professionals who have better options than going to jail. They would fold rapidly. And or they could use the power of the purse: with incentives to states, I think a lot of them would cooperate.

AndrewV69
.
.
Posts: 7958
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:52 pm
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#333

Post by AndrewV69 » Tue Sep 25, 2018 11:05 pm

free thoughtpolice wrote:
Tue Sep 25, 2018 7:18 pm
Presently the Harvest moon is rising over Texada Island, it calls for some some KC and a break from BK. :drool:
Starless will do.

Haha. The first time I visited a place like this I got upbraided by the "waiter"(?) for the couple of songs I chose on the jukebox To atone I put on around 10 Johnny Cash songs which apparently met with approval. Well, people stopped scowling at me.

Anyway, places like this still exist in Canukistan.



But they tend to be rural ... not urban at all. Not like this blond. Her husband got urban, he went to the doctor and ... welp see for yourself.


jugheadnaut
.
.
Posts: 1296
Joined: Tue May 20, 2014 9:09 pm
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#334

Post by jugheadnaut » Tue Sep 25, 2018 11:06 pm

Guest_b8931fdb wrote: I do think it goes back to the claim that the last thing Republican Politicans actually want is to elimate Roe V. Wode, because it just creates a nightmare for them and eliminates a fundraising avenue.
One of the least discussed aspects of Roe is what a huge electoral boon it has been for Republicans. It radicalized the Evangelical vote, which used to not deviate from the general population substantially, making this huge bloc the single most likely to vote and vote overwhelmingly pro-GOP. It made the Catholic vote competitive after being sharply pro-Democratic previously. And it made it safe for pro-choice moderates and conservatives to vote Republican. Removing a controversial issue from the democratic marketplace has costs.

Both GOP and Democratic strategists are well aware of this. Republican pols are happy doing things on the margin of Roe like the Hyde Amendment which make the pro-life base happy while not scaring pro-choicers, and they can always blame their inability to do more on Roe. Few would relish a dramatic weakening of Roe. On the other side, Democrats would genuinely condemn such a weakening while salivating as they envision electoral victories for decades to come.

AndrewV69
.
.
Posts: 7958
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:52 pm
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#335

Post by AndrewV69 » Tue Sep 25, 2018 11:07 pm

John D wrote:
Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:14 pm
Ok... so I am tired and have been drinking... stfu
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Brive1987
.
.
Posts: 16644
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:16 am
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#336

Post by Brive1987 » Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:06 am

AndrewV69 wrote:
Lsuoma wrote:
Tue Sep 25, 2018 4:02 pm
jugheadnaut wrote:
Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:57 pm
free thoughtpolice wrote: The first part of the quote was about the Vince Foster thing where Kavanaugh and his skeevy Republican pals tried to pin a murder on the Clintons because of some utterly shameful conspiracy theories. Even if those sex assault claims Party Barty O'Kavanaugh are false it still is less bad then trying to claim he committed murder.
The what-aboutism over the last couple of pages is getting painful. And lest I be what-abouted, I stipulate that it's become a major mode of argumentation on both sides.
This. So much this. Come back ethnostate, all if forgiven.
:o :o :o :lol: :lol: :lol:
No problem.

1. Goldy’s big brass balls:



And ...

2. Bwhahahah




3. A Pettibone barbie cos play:

:cdc:



That should hold the fort for you.

If not. Go the Blonde.


Brive1987
.
.
Posts: 16644
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:16 am
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#337

Post by Brive1987 » Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:21 am

If ethno-snatch is undesirable, we could invoke Swiss-Turkish humour in defence of socialism.



Your choice. ;)

Brive1987
.
.
Posts: 16644
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:16 am
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#338

Post by Brive1987 » Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:57 am

Trump’s UN speech is a wonderful super-troll of hard liberal wankers.

https://www.vox.com/2018/9/25/17901082/ ... -full-text

It deserves to be shared.


Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master
Posts: 7364
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:55 pm
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#339

Post by Ape+lust » Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:18 am

I'm pretty fucking annoyed with Torvalds right now.

https://i.imgur.com/uvGrFtH.jpg

Kirbmarc
.
.
Posts: 10577
Joined: Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:29 am
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#340

Post by Kirbmarc » Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:22 am

Brive1987 wrote: If ethno-snatch is undesirable, we could invoke Swiss-Turkish humour in defence of socialism.



Your choice. ;)
The right-wing version of "everyone I disagree with is a nazi" is "everything I don't like is socialism/communism".

ThreeFlangedJavis
.
.
Posts: 1337
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:13 am
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#341

Post by ThreeFlangedJavis » Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:36 am

free thoughtpolice wrote:
Tue Sep 25, 2018 11:28 am
.
Trump played dirty and played the bully and won the election from a better, more experienced, albeit flawed opponent. Voters aren't going to respect someone that allows themselves to get pushed around anymore than the kids I went school with did.
Now that really is a bold statement.


Kirbmarc
.
.
Posts: 10577
Joined: Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:29 am
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#343

Post by Kirbmarc » Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:51 am

ThreeFlangedJavis wrote:
free thoughtpolice wrote:
Tue Sep 25, 2018 11:28 am
.
Trump played dirty and played the bully and won the election from a better, more experienced, albeit flawed opponent. Voters aren't going to respect someone that allows themselves to get pushed around anymore than the kids I went school with did.
Now that really is a bold statement.
Eh, not really. It's not hard to be better at being a President than Donald Trump.

feathers
.
.
Posts: 6113
Joined: Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:12 am
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#344

Post by feathers » Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:51 am

comhcinc wrote:
Tue Sep 25, 2018 5:48 pm
But really. Go watch Mandy.

Just please it's awesome.

Mandy.
Didn't she cum and give without taking?
But you sent her away.

comhcinc
.
.
Posts: 10826
Joined: Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:59 am
Location: from Parts Unknown
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#345

Post by comhcinc » Wed Sep 26, 2018 4:00 am

feathers wrote:
comhcinc wrote:
Tue Sep 25, 2018 5:48 pm
But really. Go watch Mandy.

Just please it's awesome.

Mandy.
Didn't she cum and give without taking?
But you sent her away.
Wrong Mandy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rI054ow6KJk

Hunt
.
.
Posts: 3060
Joined: Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:04 am
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#346

Post by Hunt » Wed Sep 26, 2018 4:50 am

comhcinc wrote:
feathers wrote:
comhcinc wrote:
Tue Sep 25, 2018 5:48 pm
But really. Go watch Mandy.

Just please it's awesome.

Mandy.
Didn't she cum and give without taking?
But you sent her away.
Wrong Mandy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rI054ow6KJk
All Cage ever really needed was a movie to match his own screen presence.

John D
.
.
Posts: 4570
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:23 am
Location: Detroit, MI. USA
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#347

Post by John D » Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:00 am

Jesus H. Christ Kirb - take all you blabbing to the Trump thread... you fucking commie!

John D
.
.
Posts: 4570
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:23 am
Location: Detroit, MI. USA
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#348

Post by John D » Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:43 am

Shermer (the rapist) writes about Peterson (the Nazi). I think I agree with Shermer here. I am a bit of a Peterson fanboy... but not so much so that I buy into his definition of "truth" (which is just bat shit crazy).

https://www.skeptic.com/reading_room/ha ... f5ea42d2aa

ThreeFlangedJavis
.
.
Posts: 1337
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:13 am
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#349

Post by ThreeFlangedJavis » Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:51 am

Kirbmarc wrote:
Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:51 am
ThreeFlangedJavis wrote:
free thoughtpolice wrote:
Tue Sep 25, 2018 11:28 am
.
Trump played dirty and played the bully and won the election from a better, more experienced, albeit flawed opponent. Voters aren't going to respect someone that allows themselves to get pushed around anymore than the kids I went school with did.
Now that really is a bold statement.
Eh, not really. It's not hard to be better at being a President than Donald Trump.
Both fatally flawed in terms of honesty,criminality and personality issues. One just displays more subservience to the establishment than the other.

John D
.
.
Posts: 4570
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:23 am
Location: Detroit, MI. USA
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#350

Post by John D » Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:55 am

ThreeFlangedJavis wrote:
Kirbmarc wrote:
Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:51 am
ThreeFlangedJavis wrote:
free thoughtpolice wrote:
Tue Sep 25, 2018 11:28 am
.
Trump played dirty and played the bully and won the election from a better, more experienced, albeit flawed opponent. Voters aren't going to respect someone that allows themselves to get pushed around anymore than the kids I went school with did.
Now that really is a bold statement.
Eh, not really. It's not hard to be better at being a President than Donald Trump.
Both fatally flawed in terms of honesty,criminality and personality issues. One just displays more subservience to the establishment than the other.
Someone should write one of those fake future/history books that supposes that Hillary did win the election.... and then write about what would happen. This would be a big money maker. Imagine the number of Republicans that would have gone after her in any way they could. It would have made the Obama vs. Republican congress look like a quiet sleepover. Haha.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit
Posts: 10620
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:58 pm
Location: Punggye-ri
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#351

Post by Lsuoma » Wed Sep 26, 2018 6:15 am

But, but... VAGINA

Matt Cavanaugh
.
.
Posts: 12383
Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:38 pm
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#352

Post by Matt Cavanaugh » Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:11 am

1) Mandy was a dog;
2) I mean a for real canine, not a ... well you know;
3) Mandy is easily the stupidest, most annoying song evah;
4) okay, maybe Seasons in the Sun or Maroon 5's Sugar, but Mandy is definitely 2nd or 3rd.

Kirbmarc
.
.
Posts: 10577
Joined: Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:29 am
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#353

Post by Kirbmarc » Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:17 am

ThreeFlangedJavis wrote:
Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:51 am
Kirbmarc wrote:
Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:51 am
ThreeFlangedJavis wrote:
free thoughtpolice wrote:
Tue Sep 25, 2018 11:28 am
.
Trump played dirty and played the bully and won the election from a better, more experienced, albeit flawed opponent. Voters aren't going to respect someone that allows themselves to get pushed around anymore than the kids I went school with did.
Now that really is a bold statement.
Eh, not really. It's not hard to be better at being a President than Donald Trump.
Both fatally flawed in terms of honesty,criminality and personality issues. One just displays more subservience to the establishment than the other.
Hillary is crooked but Trump is a crooked AND a complete idiot. Hillary wouldn't have started idiotic trade wars, or bickered with Canada and Germany for no good reason, or pulled out of the Paris agreement, or gutted the EPA, or gutted ACA, or wasted time with moronic travel bans and promises of a border wall which, lets's face it, is unlikely to be built anytime soon. She wouldn't have blabbed endlessly on twitter or exploited political polarization as much as Trump did. And I dare to say that she would have handled the Puerto Rico situation better than Trump, mostly to avoid backlash, of course, but still.

A Hillary presidency would have been Obama 2.0 with an added heap of lots of SocJus annoyances, but she'd have had to fight tooth and nail for her every move, and in the end pragmatism would have won out. She also likely wouldn't have pushed for further polarization once in power, if only because her base included lots of "culturally centrist" Democrats. Her presidency would have been probably mediocre at best and at times cringe-worthy, but not an unmitigated disaster.

The Trump administration has been a train wreck. Political polarization is at an all time high, the US are a worldwide laughingstock, trust in political and social institutions is at an all time low, politics are dumber and political violence is being justified, and the consequences of Trump screwing with the global economy and politics are coming.

Trump fans can enjoy "owning the libs" online, for as long as it'll last. It won't do them much good when the anti-Trump backlash in November will likely leave Trump with a hostile Congress, potentially even a hostile Senate. And in 2020 you'll likely have president Kamala Harris or Cory Brooker, who will use Trump's idiocy to pander even more to SocJus identity politics. Good luck. :bjarte:

DrokkIt
.
.
Posts: 1327
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:01 pm
Location: Brit-Cit
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#354

Post by DrokkIt » Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:30 am

Kirbmarc wrote:
Brive1987 wrote: If ethno-snatch is undesirable, we could invoke Swiss-Turkish humour in defence of socialism.



Your choice. ;)
The right-wing version of "everyone I disagree with is a nazi" is "everything I don't like is socialism/communism".
The left: the nordic model of socialism seems to be a workable variant

The right: that's not socialism, it's capitalism with some social programs

The left: ok cool, can we have some capitalism with those kind of programs?

The right: FUCKING COMMIES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

MarcusAu
.
.
Posts: 7076
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:49 am
Location: Llareggub
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#355

Post by MarcusAu » Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:36 am

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Mandy is easily the stupidest, most annoying song evah...

Kirbmarc wrote: ...all time high...


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFurkDf6WXg

John D
.
.
Posts: 4570
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:23 am
Location: Detroit, MI. USA
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#356

Post by John D » Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:47 am

There is no disputing this.... Claire Lehmann is FUCKING AWESOME!

shoutinghorse
.
.
Posts: 2649
Joined: Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:01 am
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#357

Post by shoutinghorse » Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:19 am

People who wear sneekers with a suit should be taken out the back and have the shit kicked out of them and then dumped in a skip. :snooty:
Attachments
clown shoes.PNG
(31.64 KiB) Downloaded 71 times

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master
Posts: 6787
Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:53 am
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#358

Post by Tigzy » Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:23 am

Christ. The fuck is that?? Did Lars Von Trier remake Hellraiser or something?

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master
Posts: 6787
Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:53 am
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#359

Post by Tigzy » Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:25 am

Ape+lust wrote: I'm pretty fucking annoyed with Torvalds right now.

https://i.imgur.com/uvGrFtH.jpg
*snort* + :lol:

Kirbmarc
.
.
Posts: 10577
Joined: Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:29 am
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#360

Post by Kirbmarc » Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:27 am

DrokkIt wrote:
Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:30 am
Kirbmarc wrote:
Brive1987 wrote: If ethno-snatch is undesirable, we could invoke Swiss-Turkish humour in defence of socialism.



Your choice. ;)
The right-wing version of "everyone I disagree with is a nazi" is "everything I don't like is socialism/communism".
The left: the nordic model of socialism seems to be a workable variant

The right: that's not socialism, it's capitalism with some social programs

The left: ok cool, can we have some capitalism with those kind of programs?

The right: FUCKING COMMIES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Pretty much. Also:

The right: The nordic model doesn't give you free healthcare, it pays for healthcare with taxes!

The left: Everyone knows this. But the American model spends a lot of taxpayers' money in healthcare, too. The American model simply benefits insurance companies and healthcare businesses by creating a subsidized market, while the nordic model centers the needs of the taxpayers. It's a problem of closing loopholes and allocating resources better, not just a matter of taxes.

The right: REEEEEE TAXATION IS THEFT YOU COMMIE SCUM REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Locked