Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

Old subthreads
free thoughtpolice

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

Post by free thoughtpolice »

Here you go Brive. The braintrust of the alt-lite has spoken out against the total unfair deplatforming of Foxy Faith. She posts this and other complaints
about her deplatforming on her youtube channel but for some reason has disabled comments. And free speecher that she is has had me banned for a long time.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

"using the language you are using 'castration' you are being deliberately provocative" .. WTF?

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

Tigzy wrote:
Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:23 am
comhcinc wrote: Wrong Mandy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rI054ow6KJk
Christ. The fuck is that?? Did Lars Von Trier remake Hellraiser or something?
IT's fucking awesome is what it is.

InfraRedBucket

Post by InfraRedBucket »

comhcinc wrote:
Tigzy wrote:

Wot? No bees?

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

comhcinc wrote:
Tigzy wrote:

Mike and Jay at Red Letter Media loved it. Not a new classic or anything of that sort, but a very, very good film, they thought.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

shoutinghorse wrote: "using the language you are using 'castration' you are being deliberately provocative" .. WTF?

In this instance, the properly un-provocative word is "vaginoplasty."

It's a red herring, of course. If not that, they would've found some other indication of her bigotry.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Tigzy wrote:
Ape+lust wrote: I'm pretty fucking annoyed with Torvalds right now.

https://i.imgur.com/uvGrFtH.jpg
*snort* + :lol:
Thank you, Tigzy :D

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

Ape+lust wrote: Mike and Jay at Red Letter Media loved it. Not a new classic or anything of that sort, but a very, very good film, they thought.
That's the reason I watched it. They describe it well.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

John D wrote: Shermer (the rapist) writes about Peterson (the Nazi). I think I agree with Shermer here. I am a bit of a Peterson fanboy... but not so much so that I buy into his definition of "truth" (which is just bat shit crazy).

https://www.skeptic.com/reading_room/ha ... f5ea42d2aa
I note that Shermer says he is not looking to 'debunk' here (though several people requested that he do so) - is this standard for Skeptic magazine - or are they putting Peterson in a special category?

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Ape+lust wrote:
Wed Sep 26, 2018 9:55 am
Tigzy wrote:
Ape+lust wrote: I'm pretty fucking annoyed with Torvalds right now.

*snort* + :lol:
Thank you, Tigzy :D
I have a Linux exit strategy. Do you?

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Not even out of the preamble of that Shermer article, and he's dumped several of his trademark convoluted, inverted, run-on sentences:
Given his professed lifelong goal of understanding human evil—particularly that of 20th century Fascism and Communism—Paladin’s greater evil question above may well have been asked by Peterson...
I was first introduced to Peterson on Joe Rogan’s podcast in 2016,2 shortly after I first appeared on the show,3 when podcast numbers were surpassing those of even the most popular cable news and talk shows, launching what would later become known as the Intellectual Dark Web, of which I am a member.
Where once only Kenneth Clark (Civilization), Jacob Bronowski (The Ascent of Man), and Carl Sagan (Cosmos) were able to land a documentary series on one of only four networks (PBS)....
I wanted to find out why, so in late spring of 2018 we determined that Skeptic magazine should look into Peterson— not just his claims, such as doling out self-help advice in podcasts and public talks or explaining the meaning of myths and biblical stories in YouTube videos—but the seemingly insatiable media coverage and public consumption of everything he says and does.
Fuck man, his writing gives me the kind of headache one usually only gets from, say, drinking ten whiskies in a row.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Fuck man, his writing gives me the kind of headache one usually only gets from, say, drinking ten whiskies in a row.
Wait 'til you get to the bit where he gives an extended Peterson quote.

That's some quality writing...

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

AndrewV69 wrote: I have a Linux exit strategy. Do you?
Nope. I don't need one cause I don't develop.

What is yours?

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:11 am
1) Mandy was a dog;
2) I mean a for real canine, not a ... well you know;
3) Mandy is easily the stupidest, most annoying song evah;
4) okay, maybe Seasons in the Sun or Maroon 5's Sugar, but Mandy is definitely 2nd or 3rd.
Shaddap you face!

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

free thoughtpolice

Lsuoma wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:11 am
1) Mandy was a dog;
2) I mean a for real canine, not a ... well you know;
3) Mandy is easily the stupidest, most annoying song evah;
4) okay, maybe Seasons in the Sun or Maroon 5's Sugar, but Mandy is definitely 2nd or 3rd.
Shaddap you face!
You tell him FT. We all know it's this one:

Although I think if I hear Havana oohnana one more time that might hit first place. It sounds like she's sitting on the can trying to force out a watermelon when she's singing that one.
*Rap "songs" not included on this list.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

free thoughtpolice wrote: Here you go Brive. The braintrust of the alt-lite has spoken out against the total unfair deplatforming of Foxy Faith. She posts this and other complaints
about her deplatforming on her youtube channel but for some reason has disabled comments. And free speecher that she is has had me banned for a long time.

I can’t imagine any connection that might have spawned this very limited collaboration of shared comment

Apart from rampant deplatforming by the so called liberal establishment. Where free speech / expression and celebration of diversity, no matter how varied, is a hallowed core value.

Though I assume you feel she is also endorsing the anti gay frog agenda.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

free thoughtpolice wrote: Here you go Brive. The braintrust of the alt-lite has spoken out against the total unfair deplatforming of Foxy Faith. She posts this and other complaints

https://www.youtube....com/watch?v=Po9F2EGSPyA
You may need to walk something back here.

And if your comments were anything like you post in the sub-threads here, well your banning may have been caused by criminal level abuse. Something even liberals can get behind.

http://i.imgur.com/CqJ1VNY.jpg

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

AndrewV69 wrote:
Tue Sep 25, 2018 7:15 pm
Here in Canukistan, the CBC (The National) has been going gaga over Bill Crosby. Some people on the program (I am listening, not watching) appear to sound gleefully giddy about his conviction. Mentions of his age and net worth.

So while this was going on I thought to myself that someone is going to get bent out of shape about this. Sure enough:

There is more. Head over to his timeline and see for yourself.
Ru Roh!

From his profile :
Anti-racism and #antimoist/ /Real account the other is a parody /@jack took my verified badge because hes a white supremacist
:shock: :shock: :shock:

free thoughtpolice

Brive1987 wrote:

And if your comments were anything like you post in the sub-threads here, well your banning may have been caused by criminal level abuse. Something even liberals can get behind.

http://i.imgur.com/CqJ1VNY.jpg
When I posted that (6 hours ago) the comments were closed. If you look closely you will see that the oldest comment is 3 hours ago.
You are accusing me of criminal level abuse? That's a pretty serious accusation. Would you care to back that up with an example?
I would like to hear from you pretty soon about that, I sense a possible flame war starting over that crack.

Keating

Post by Keating »

Kirbmarc wrote:
Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:48 am
<snipped anti-Trump post>
You realise nothing you've said here proves what Trump said untrue, merely that Trump isn't an ideal avatar of the America he claims to represent?

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

free thoughtpolice wrote:
Brive1987 wrote:

[IMG]ht.tp://i.imgur.com/CqJ1VNY.jpg[/IMG]
When I posted that (6 hours ago) the comments were closed. If you look closely you will see that the oldest comment is 3 hours ago.
You are accusing me of criminal level abuse? That's a pretty serious accusation. Would you care to back that up with an example?
I would like to hear from you pretty soon about that, I sense a possible flame war starting over that crack.
Oh, I always respond. I’m glad disable-gate wasn’t a recovered memory.

On the other matter.

You are right. I don’t know the quality or the relentless quantity of the comments you apparently directed her way. Such that she noticed and then banned you. And she may well have the context of your normal happy go lucky online persona - as we do - by which to measure aberrant behaviour.

I don’t know whether you limited your comments to cheerful tranny references without any hint of creepy obsession:
If you look at those freeze frames "faith" or Fred or Frank or whatever zir name is has awfully muscular, angular shoulders. Xe also seems to be enjoying getting handled by those POCs. I think Faith is a dude. Transvestigation points 95% she is a Manshee!
But maybe you included passive or explicit allusions to her being a Nazi? Ie beyond the fact she was interviewed by the DS where she disavowed the Roman salute and pressed instead her own established POV? (Can you negatively lay pipes?).

I just don’t know.

So I’ll retract any idea that she may have felt stalked by some apparently crazy and possibly criminal hater, intent on smear. That would be a stupid blackwash, beneath me and unfair to you.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Keating wrote:
Kirbmarc wrote:
Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:48 am
<snipped anti-Trump post>
You realise nothing you've said here proves what Trump said untrue, merely that Trump isn't an ideal avatar of the America he claims to represent?
Is American nationalism an example of liberal “spontaneous order”?

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

After all these years, it turns out Roman Polaski was the pedo. Phew, now I can go back to enjoying Roman Polanski's films.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: After all these years, it turns out Roman Polaski was the pedo. Phew, now I can go back to enjoying Roman Polanski's films.
Am I missing something?

free thoughtpolice

Brive wrote:
But maybe you included passive or explicit allusions to her being a Nazi? Ie beyond the fact she was interviewed by the DS where she disavowed the Roman salute and pressed instead her own established POV? (Can you negatively lay pipes?).
IIRC the comment that got me banned was my pointing out that many of her supporters don't approve of single women chasing careers as she has been doing instead of making white babies and possibly something about her not looking like a pure white woman. I do recall that I thought it was a fairly benign comment to get me banned and that she was more ban happy than most of the FTB crowd.
I'm pretty sure I've just as bad things to Alex Jones, Lauren Southern, and even worse to Gazi Kodzo and not got the banhammer there.
Goldy loves shovelling out anti-liberal insults but is terribly fragile and willing to censor some pretty mild stuff.
Then again, there are other contradictions about her, like her playing up her sexuality by her makeup, clothing, and behavior while simultaneously being a nearly 30 year old virgin. Her palling up with the DS crowd when most of them view her as a slutty looking, feminist, mud person.

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

free thoughtpolice wrote: being a nearly 30 year old virgin.
This should be reason enough to disregard anything she has to say.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

comhcinc wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote: After all these years, it turns out Roman Polaski was the pedo. Phew, now I can go back to enjoying Roman Polanski's films.
Am I missing something?
No, of course fnord not.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

This book will make PZ's head explode:

A review of Blueprint: How DNA Makes Us Who We Are

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

free thoughtpolice wrote: Then again, there are other contradictions about her, like her playing up her sexuality by her makeup, clothing, and behavior while simultaneously being a nearly 30 year old virgin.
Maybe Faith's down with soaking.

free thoughtpolice

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
free thoughtpolice wrote: Then again, there are other contradictions about her, like her playing up her sexuality by her makeup, clothing, and behavior while simultaneously being a nearly 30 year old virgin.
Maybe Faith's down with soaking.
I'm guessing you're talking about soaking the raisin, which if I'm correct would still be a sin for a practicing Catholic girl like Faith. :naughty:

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Ape+lust wrote:
Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:18 am
I'm pretty fucking annoyed with Torvalds right now.

You are a fucking national treasure Ape in the nation state of Slymepit.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Fourth accusation of the Brettster sexually assaulting a woman while drunk -- this one from 1998 and his Ken Starr rat-fucking days:

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/suprem ... gh-n913581

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Fourth accusation of the Brettster sexually assaulting a woman while drunk -- this one from 1998 and his Ken Starr rat-fucking days:

“We’re dealing with an anonymous letter about an anonymous person and an anonymous friend. It’s ridiculous. Total twilight zone. And no, I’ve never done anything like that,” Kavanaugh said, according to the transcript.
That's about it.

Really?

Post by Really? »

comhcinc wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Fourth accusation of the Brettster sexually assaulting a woman while drunk -- this one from 1998 and his Ken Starr rat-fucking days:

“We’re dealing with an anonymous letter about an anonymous person and an anonymous friend. It’s ridiculous. Total twilight zone. And no, I’ve never done anything like that,” Kavanaugh said, according to the transcript.
That's about it.
Stop being obtuse. Anonymous and vague accusations that can't be investigated are the most reliable one's because the accuser feels free to tell the truth. We must also thank these brave victims for coming forth at no point in the past forty years, but in the ten days before the predator is confirmed to the SC.

And remember, investigating the accusations is a sexist act that reinforces patriarchy. They happened. Kavanaugh should go to Bill Cosby jail after his testimony tomorrow.

This is nothing like recovered memories or satanic panic. Skepticism is akin to Nazism. Amen.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

You guys are killing me ...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Really? wrote: Stop being obtuse. Anonymous and vague accusations that can't be investigated are the most reliable one's because the accuser feels free to tell the truth. We must also thank these brave victims for coming forth at no point in the past forty years, but in the ten days before the predator is confirmed to the SC.

And remember, investigating the accusations is a sexist act that reinforces patriarchy. They happened. Kavanaugh should go to Bill Cosby jail after his testimony tomorrow.

This is nothing like recovered memories or satanic panic. Skepticism is akin to Nazism. Amen.
Your idiotic strawmanning of arguments and patently false equivalencies have grown tedious.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

:o :o :o

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

comhcinc wrote:
Wed Sep 26, 2018 4:17 pm
    That's about it.
    This was reported many years ago, and the accuser was known to the receiver of the report.

But hey, four bitches either coordinated their lies years in advance, or were so drunk each coincidentally misidentified the perp as BK. Cuz 100 Kegs Choir Boy Brett's memories are perfectly crystal clear.

FFS, when did the reaction to 'believe every woman' become the equally illogical 'believe no women'?

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Really?

Post by Really? »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
    Really? wrote: Stop being obtuse. Anonymous and vague accusations that can't be investigated are the most reliable one's because the accuser feels free to tell the truth. We must also thank these brave victims for coming forth at no point in the past forty years, but in the ten days before the predator is confirmed to the SC.

Your idiotic strawmanning of arguments and patently false equivalencies have grown tedious.
    You're right. I will now believe all accusers whether or not they can pinpoint the year of their greatest trauma or whether or not they were even there.

We must believe all victims, even if they are just reporting reports of reports of reports they heard reported by those who were reporting reports of weekly gangrapes at parties the reporters attended weekly in spite of the reports of weekly gangrapes.

Really?

Post by Really? »

Don't tell college aged women not to attend high school parties that feature weekly gang rape trains!

Teach high schoolers not to hold gang rape-free parties that college aged women might like to attend!

Keating

Post by Keating »

This is exactly what I expect to happen these days:
    http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-09-27/s ... d/10310950

free thoughtpolice

You're right. I will now believe all accusers whether or not they can pinpoint the year of their greatest trauma or whether or not they were even there.

We must believe all victims, even if they are just reporting reports of reports of reports they heard reported by those who were reporting reports of weekly gangrapes at parties the reporters attended weekly in spite of the reports of weekly gangrapes.
    Unfortunately if you believe any woman that claims sexual assault you have to believe every allegation? That isn't what I believe.
    Give him a fair hearing. Test whether he is a truthful honorable lover of justice, hard work, sports, church, and womanhood rather than the sleazy weasely creep that hung around with his rapey pals and got drunk enough to work up the nerve to assault vulnerable young girls after they got them drunk. If he is innocent, let it be known far and wide and hopefully any unjust taint will disappear.

free thoughtpolice

Keating wrote: This is exactly what I expect to happen these days:
    http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-09-27/s ... d/10310950
    Seals are bastards. Scumbags. They are eating all the salmon that are endangering the local Southern resident Orcas need to survive and thereby threatening their survival. As a moderate, I don't think we should kill all of the seals and sea lions that are threatening our ecological heritage. Just trim the population down by 50% or so.
    Talking about local waters, N/A to all areas. :icon-ugeek:

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

AndrewV69 wrote:

Oh the lib-left have noticed Goldy and her third place running.

Check out this allegedly impartial “report” on her:
    http://www.canadalandshow.com/guide-to- ... ith-goldy/

:lol: :lol: :lol: She is “just one” of 35 or so candidates and not a single argument or position or scope of evidence is presented around her views.

It’s like a lite version of the Data and Society report, if such a thing was possible.

Also, they seem to have a very simple view of how venn diagrams work.

http://i.imgur.com/oulGC11.jpg

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Brive1987 wrote:
    Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:19 pm
    AndrewV69 wrote:

Oh the lib-left have noticed Goldy and her third place running.

Check out this allegedly impartial “report” on her:
    http://www.canadalandshow.com/guide-to- ... ith-goldy/

:lol: :lol: :lol: She is “just one” of 35 or so candidates and not a single argument or position or scope of evidence is presented around her views.

It’s like a lite version of the Data and Society report, if such a thing was possible.

Also, they seem to have a very simple view of how venn diagrams work.

http://i.imgur.com/oulGC11.jpg

I started skimming after the first paragraph. That is when I noticed the site the article is published on is Canadaland. For those of you not in the know, Jesse Brown runs that site.

Jesse Brown does not exactly enjoy a good reputation. Do a search for yourself and come to your own conclusions.

And now, do you have a link on the lightly orange one and where she stands in the polls? I keep hearing 3rd ... but where is the poll?

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

I am saddened she has dropped from 6% to 1.x%. I’m sure she will come back.

But she is still third. So there. :snooty:

Do we like “Main Street”?

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Btw the venn diagram is mine. The report obviously dropped her into a neo Nazi box.

Guest_b8931fdb

Post by Guest_b8931fdb »

I know I speak for everyone here in the wizarding world to say we need a code of conduct, and maybe Rowling needs to step down and rethink all her gross appropriations, homophobia, transphobia and racism.

Plenty of good, ignored, less privilged wonderful aneurotypical queer authors of color could write these novels.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

But I’ll bet number 61 would have had the goods on him.

This is beyond a circus.

SM1957

Post by SM1957 »

Why would they meet Julie Swetnick? She is at least 3 years older than Brett Kavanaugh.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

SM1957 wrote: Why would they meet Julie Swetnick? She is at least 3 years older than Brett Kavanaugh.
    The name we give older pervs gatecrashing school parties is “toolies” from “schoolies”
    https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Toolies

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

PZ Myers:
    The latest accuser speaking up about Kavanaugh has a horrific tale to tell, but the most horrific thing about it is that it seems entirely plausible ..
    :bjarte: 🚂
    I’ve mentioned that I was ‘rushed’ by a fraternity once upon a time. It was a whole house packed full of these guys, so I can believe it.
    Case closed Columbo.

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

Brive1987 wrote: But I’ll bet number 61 would have had the goods on him.

This is beyond a circus.

If Avenatti overplays his hand, it's all over for the opposition to K, and he's verging close to that, I think. No matter whether there is any truth to these allegations, if the public perceives him as a crackpot, the credibility of his clients is going to tank. Now he's saying he may run for president in 2020. Not a good move. He's an idiot with a salt shaker. I would say that the probability that K will be appointed has actually risen with the new revelations. More isn't always better.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Brive1987 wrote: PZ Myers:
    The latest accuser speaking up about Kavanaugh has a horrific tale to tell, but the most horrific thing about it is that it seems entirely plausible ..
    :bjarte: 🚂
    I’ve mentioned that I was ‘rushed’ by a fraternity once upon a time. It was a whole house packed full of these guys, so I can believe it.
    Case closed Columbo.
    Forgetting to mention of course the occasion he himself was accused of laying his chubby little fingers on a young female student. He likes to boast how he shut that wild accusation down very quickly but surely the young lady in question also has the right to be believed?

PS. His one true love from down Alameda way has gone with "Rapey" in her latest science communicating wisdom flick.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Liberal values strike again. Viva democracy.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

I'm thinking of boycotting all Canadian elections...