Believe Survivors - Stollznow Memorial Thread

Double wank and shit chips
free thoughtpolice

Re: Believe Survivors - Stollznow Memorial Thread

Post by free thoughtpolice »

The FBI are hot on the case of investigating Kavanaugh. If they were any more lax you would think they were the UK police investigating muslim rape grooming gangs. Apparently. up to 40 people have come forward to make statements that have been ignored.
One article on this:
https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-des ... -kavanaugh

CaptainFluffyBunny

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny »

MarcusAu wrote:
Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:30 pm
CaptainFluffyBunny wrote: Congrats. I accidentally ended up owning a dog a couple weeks back. I'm quite pleased with her.
And what does she think of you?
Judging by her reactions, she seems quite fond of me and the family. The cats still remain unsure, but as I write this, I'm having the head cat and my ridiculously tiny dog share my lap. So I'm calling it a win. She is an 8yo Yorkshire Terrier. I found her trotting down my sidewalk last August, fed her and tried to find her owners. Couldn't find them, so I took her to the Humane Society, where she had extensive medical work, including losing most of her teeth and a fractured jaw. I stated if she remained unclaimed, I would adopt her. Surprisingly, nobody did. She is very sweet, very affectionate and loves to snuggle. My family is quite smitten with her, though I'd always pictured owning a retriever, I am very fond of her as well.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny »

John D wrote:
CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:
John D wrote:
Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:23 am
MarcusAu wrote:
John D wrote: Also, the Logan's Run solution would solve the problem of my occasional thoughts of suicide
I'm sure the dog(s) would miss you.

Possibly some people here as well.
A very pretty brunet in a white frock (wearing no bra by the way) just popped by and said "Carrousel".

PS - my wife and I actually had a constructive discussion yesterday and we have decided to get one dog. If we think the new dog "needs" another dog in it's life we will consider a second dog. So, it is working out so far.
Congrats. I accidentally ended up owning a dog a couple weeks back. I'm quite pleased with her.
Cool.... and for an update. My wife and I are going to pick up our new mutt tomorrow. She is about 15 pounds of Pekingese and some kind of spaniel. My wife is head-over-heals in love with her already.... and... we are worried something will go wrong with the deal...haha. These rescue people are tricky to work with sometimes so we hope all goes well.

When we were trying to adopt a stray from a rescue once they actually asked us what we would do with the dog if we got a divorce. I said "We will never divorce so that is not a question I can answer." and the bitch says.... "Well you can't know that for sure so I need an answer." and I said "I have no concept of what my decisions would be regarding a divorce because I will never get a divorce." Needless to say... they ended up telling us we couldn't adopt the dog we wanted because he had separation anxiety and we were not home 100% of the time. I was pretty upset that day.
Yeah, that's the main complaint about our local shelter. Also that people pick out a dog, bond with them, and then are told another dog would be a better match. I suppose most are doing their best, but I am sure some are on a power trip. Good luck.

Oh, one thing that seemed to endear me to the staff- I brought in food and treats for the other shelter dogs. They warmed up quickly. And the poor dogs seemed to need some treats in their lives,

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

From 2012? You have been a long term fan.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Apologies. I was referencing the ‘shirtless one’ video.

Having poked till my free articles ran out, can someone explain to me why the WaPo and NYT are considered less partisan than Fox News?

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Brive1987 wrote: I was referencing the ‘shirtless one’ video.
An understandable choice....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLlaSoozZbM

PS Ultimately dogs may have more of an effect on our lives than supreme court justices. And in a good way too.

free thoughtpolice

Brive1987 wrote: Apologies. I was referencing the ‘shirtless one’ video.

Having poked till my free articles ran out, can someone explain to me why the WaPo and NYT are considered less partisan than Fox News?
WaPo and NYT have both hard journalism as well as magazine features like lifestyle that have a lot of opinion pieces as well as editorials that should be considered as opinion. A fair amount of the opinion pieces are advocacy writing. Their journalism is usually pretty good although they do make mistakes from time to time they are reasonably good at sticking to the facts and avoiding bias.
Fox News has a few reporters that identify as journalists. Shep Smith is reasonably good at staying factual and even handed for instance, Bret Baier and Chris Wallace aren't bad all the time but sometimes I think cross the line into bias.
The rest of them aren't journalists but are highly biased advocates or more accurately propagandists. Hannity has himself admitted he is not a journalist. They don't give a shit about balanced reporting or even fact checking. They are somewhere in between repeating extremist Republican talking points and making up BS for Trump to tweet about. A typical example:

I bet you like her, she's kind of an older even nuttier Fath Goldy. :P

free thoughtpolice

WaPo and NYT have both hard journalism as well as magazine features like lifestyle that have a lot of opinion pieces as well as editorials that should be considered as opinion. A fair amount of the opinion pieces are advocacy writing. Their journalism is usually pretty good although they do make mistakes from time to time they are reasonably good at sticking to the facts and avoiding bias.
Fox News has a few reporters that identify as journalists. Shep Smith is reasonably good at staying factual and even handed for instance, Bret Baier and Chris Wallace aren't bad all the time but sometimes I think cross the line into bias.
The rest of them aren't journalists but are highly biased advocates or more accurately propagandists. Hannity has himself admitted he is not a journalist. They don't give a shit about balanced reporting or even fact checking. They are somewhere in between repeating extremist Republican talking points and making up BS for Trump to tweet about. A typical example:

I bet you like her, she's kind of an older even nuttier Fath Goldy. :P

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

DemonRats. :lol:

But it’s opinion over argument. Not necessarily bad opinion.

Republican Femdom. Could be a thing ......

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

free thoughtpolice wrote:

Maybe. Their websites didn’t display any of this depth of nuance.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

I see the FBI took a knee before Trump and produced a fake report - as expected. Clearly the investment in Russian collusion paid a dividend beyond a mere election win.

Hmmm. “Mueller”. Rings a bell.

:burn:

John D

Post by John D »

It all depends on who you ask. Conservatives think Wapo and the failing New York Times are extremely biased. Leftists think Fox is extremely biased. I used to watch more left leaning shows for my daily news and for many years watched PBS's News Hour every day. Now I find the News Hour to be truly unwatchable. I think I have changed, but also the News Hour has changed. They can't even report straight news correctly in my opinion. My goto now is the first half of Fox's Special Report. The first part of the show is pretty much an okay news summary. The second half is opinion which I often skip.

In general I will almost never read anything in Wapo. I have read so much complete shit there that I just avoid them. The NYT sometimes gets my eyeballs, but not very often.

The Wall Street Journal is the best MSM source, by far, in my opinion. They did write that shitty hit piece on Pewdepie which was really bad, but they have avoided repeating this mistake recently.

free thoughtpolice

My last post on this thread (probably):
https://dailystormer.name/justice-kavan ... ow-whores/

John D

Post by John D »

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

So in the final analysis no one could find any evidence of Kavanaugh assaulting Stollznow.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

I’ve often wondered whether Baxter got his thirty bucks.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Brive1987 wrote: I’ve often wondered whether Baxter got his thirty bucks.

I miss that glorious bastard Mykeru. Why does he never write?

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

MarcusAu wrote: So in the final analysis no one could find any evidence of Kavanaugh assaulting Stollznow.
Didn't somebody say that the Democrats have the emails proving it all?

John D

Post by John D »

This hits it on the head in my opinion. And this lady has the BEST accent.

free thoughtpolice

Your videos are crap John D.

John D

Post by John D »

free thoughtpolice wrote: Your videos are crap John D.
Maybe you will like this one better.

free thoughtpolice

:puke-front: :puke-front:

free thoughtpolice

How did I miss this?