Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

Old subthreads
ThreeFlangedJavis

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

Post by ThreeFlangedJavis »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 12:18 pm
Oh, somebody, Jugheadernaught IIRC was asking about hidden documents relating to Kavanaugh.
https://thehill.com/hilltv/rising/41014 ... ssion=true
The Democrats are screaming foul over this and calling it an unprecedented cover up. I think it's actually a lot more complicated than that. As the article points out, Kavanaugh's tenure as Staff Secretary means that an enormous amount of communication went through his hands, so the Dems are asking for access to an unprecedented amount of sensitive communications. Having failed to convict him of being a privileged CIS white bro, an inability to not get pissed off at being called a gang-rapist and having a small mouth and close set eyes, this is their last chance to dig up some dirt.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

ThreeFlangedJavis wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:40 pm
Oh, somebody, Jugheadernaught IIRC was asking about hidden documents relating to Kavanaugh.
The Democrats are screaming foul over this and calling it an unprecedented cover up. I think it's actually a lot more complicated than that. As the article points out, Kavanaugh's tenure as Staff Secretary means that an enormous amount of communication went through his hands, so the Dems are asking for access to an unprecedented amount of sensitive communications. Having failed to convict him of being a privileged CIS white bro, an inability to not get pissed off at being called a gang-rapist and having a small mouth and close set eyes, this is their last chance to dig up some dirt.
Breaking my vow of silence (again) and while I could be wrong about all this, I currently believe it is way too little and too late.

The fix is in, Kavanaugh will get confirmed and he is never going to forget what happened to him. There will be consequences both near and long term. The least of which is that boy will be out for blood now.

Personally, I am near verklamp with joy every time one of our "elites" gets the treatment. I feel great schadenfreude whenever one of the enablers gets the sort of treatment they have wittingly or not perpetuated on the lower orders by their indulgence, indifference and ignorance to the costs of their coddling.

(of course this attitude is a form of "tribal" or ingroup/outgroup identity politics, that holds individuals accountable to group stereotypes without consideration of the facts and is thus unfair to the individual, inherently unjust and the antithesis to a just society)

Feel the burn baby!

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

I should amend that :

Does not matter at this point if Kavanaugh gets confirmed or not.

And NOPE. Many/most will not learn the lesson. Stand by while we return to out regularly scheduled programming. Join hands while the West gleefully skips down the road that leads to the new dark age.

Remember to sing kumbaya and tra la la. I hear it helps.

BoxNDox

Post by BoxNDox »

MarcusAu wrote:
free thoughtpolice wrote: Lindsay, Boghosian, and Pluckrose's hijinx are making it into Time and the Atlantic as Sokal squared,
This is the 21st century - do people read any more?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVk9a5Jcd1k
If the responses I see to emails and memos are any indication, no.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny »

ThreeFlangedJavis wrote:
Which fails to explain why the Republicans are reluctant to have them released. Odd, that.

Keating

Post by Keating »

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

There might be a few more posts if Trump, K-Man, War of the West weren’t fragmented away.

It’s not like SZvan or random trannies are producing the goods.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

You is racist cos you is white

Sulman

Post by Sulman »

Aziz Ansari has gone Kilstein. The reaction is predictable.

...Said with nary a hint of self-awareness.

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

KenD

Post by KenD »

free thoughtpolice wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:19 am
Lindsay, Boghosian, and Pluckrose's hijinx are making it into Time and the Atlantic as Sokal squared,
What I find funniest are the academics and po-mo defenders who don't see the issue with that work passing peer review and being published. Their only problem with those articles is that they weren't written in good faith by people who share their POV.

From the WSJ article:
Editor Esther Rothblum said the paper had gone through peer review, and the author signed a copyright form verifying authorship of the article. “This author put a lot of work into this topic,” she said. “It is an interesting topic, looking at weight and bodybuilding. So I am surprised that, of all things, they’d write this as a hoax. As you can imagine, this is a very serious charge.”
He added that it took years to build credibility and get the Journal of Poetry Therapy listed in major scholarly databases. “You work so hard, and you get something like this,” he said. Still, “I can see how editors like me and journals can be duped.”
Ann Garry, an interim editor of Hypatia, said she was “deeply disappointed” to learn that the papers, which went through double anonymous peer review, are apparently hoaxes. “Referees put in a great deal of time and effort to write meaningful reviews, and the idea that individuals would submit fraudulent academic material violates many ethical and academic norms,” she said.
I've seen some people effectively argue that the hoax is a failure because the papers are actually perfectly reasonable. How could any reviewer be expected to spot that a paper on dog park rape culture isn't an authentic work of intersectional feminism?

More from Twitter:

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Bhurzum wrote:
"He fell on his sod"

Obviously they do things differently in Scotland.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

MarcusAu wrote:
Bhurzum wrote: tube.com/watch?v=Gp5m3J5yufQ&feature=push-u-sub&attr_tag=GCGBM-m7hUisyECM%3A6
"He fell on his sod"

Obviously they do things differently in Scotland.
Reminds me of this classic series - if you've never seen them before, you're in for a *major* treat!

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Hmmm, well it seems more like a buddy film rather than 'William and the Outlaws vs the Apocalypse'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZSXlNRRoGU

...we'll see, I guess...

CaptainFluffyBunny

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny »

KenD wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:19 am
Lindsay, Boghosian, and Pluckrose's hijinx are making it into Time and the Atlantic as Sokal squared,
What I find funniest are the academics and po-mo defenders who don't see the issue with that work passing peer review and being published. Their only problem with those articles is that they weren't written in good faith by people who share their POV.

From the WSJ article:
Editor Esther Rothblum said the paper had gone through peer review, and the author signed a copyright form verifying authorship of the article. “This author put a lot of work into this topic,” she said. “It is an interesting topic, looking at weight and bodybuilding. So I am surprised that, of all things, they’d write this as a hoax. As you can imagine, this is a very serious charge.”
He added that it took years to build credibility and get the Journal of Poetry Therapy listed in major scholarly databases. “You work so hard, and you get something like this,” he said. Still, “I can see how editors like me and journals can be duped.”
Ann Garry, an interim editor of Hypatia, said she was “deeply disappointed” to learn that the papers, which went through double anonymous peer review, are apparently hoaxes. “Referees put in a great deal of time and effort to write meaningful reviews, and the idea that individuals would submit fraudulent academic material violates many ethical and academic norms,” she said.
I've seen some people effectively argue that the hoax is a failure because the papers are actually perfectly reasonable. How could any reviewer be expected to spot that a paper on dog park rape culture isn't an authentic work of intersectional feminism?

More from Twitter:

I think it's very telling that they can't (or won't) see the absurdity of the papers themselves. They have non-falsifiable topics that have at their core a rigid ideology, but of course they're espousing real science, not a near-religious ideology. :roll:

ThreeFlangedJavis

Post by ThreeFlangedJavis »

Fri Oct 05, 2018 8:25 pm
ThreeFlangedJavis wrote:
Which fails to explain why the Republicans are reluctant to have them released. Odd, that.
Why is that odd? The unreleased documents supposedly detail direct communications with the prez and his staff and are protected to enable unrestricted communication. I don't know how common it is for such communications to be revealed in hearings. Do you? I know that I pay no heed to Democrat bleating because they demonstrated a tendency to ask lots of questions that they must know Kavanaugh was not permitted to answer or couldn't definitively answer and to then allege evasiveness. Harris is particularly guilty of this. For example, she asked Kavanaugh if he had ever had a conversation about Mueller with someone from a particular legal firm representing trump. Kavanaugh quite rightly declined to answer without further clarification because he isn't employed in HR by the firm concerned and doesn't know the names of all of their employees. Harris must know this, but she kept at him as if he were hiding something.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Sometimes everything makes sense, even when it doesn't...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEX52h1TvuA

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

AndrewV69 wrote: It is not you. The whole world is insane. Been like that forever. Why are you just noticing?

Or possibly a pun? Only you know for sure.
You presume too much.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

More from Twatter :

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

The salt must flow...

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Brett Kavanaugh has been confirmed to the Supreme Court.

:o :o :o

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Fuken :nin:

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

I don't agree with everything Jordan Peterson says, but I'm with him on this:
https://dailystormer.name/shifty-conman ... to-resign/
By the way, Pamela Geller is a Joo so DS may be painting with a broad brush on this one.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

AndrewV69 wrote: Fuken :nin:
Sorry, dude - watch this and your faith in humanity (and good music) shall be restored...

Spike13

Post by Spike13 »

Anyone notice how po-mo feminist protestors act and sound like melting down toddlers? Yet we are supposed to take them seriously as adults.

Now the dems have to pray that methusilan Ginsburg can play beat the reaper indefinately.

Spike13

Post by Spike13 »

MarcusAu wrote:
perhaps the high suicide rate has something to do with mental illness...nah, couldn’t be...

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Looks like "Cuck Norris" has turned himself in...

http://www.torontopolice.on.ca/newsreleases/42281

:popcorn:

piginthecity

Post by piginthecity »

Don't ask me how I come to be in this position, but I'm currently drunk, sitting with a bunch of feminists and at the same time enjoying watching a young lady ( who probly is not a feminist)'s jiggling arse !

Keating

Post by Keating »

That seems like the sort of thing that would have an interesting story behind it. If only I could ask you how you came to be in that position.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:34 pm
I don't agree with everything Jordan Peterson says, but I'm with him on this:
https://dailystormer.name/shifty-conman ... to-resign/
By the way, Pamela Geller is a Joo so DS may be painting with a broad brush on this one.
Oh FFS! I clicked on the link just before I realized where it was going.

I skimmed it. Conclusion: They are not too keen on him. They expelled him on the grounds that he is offering himself up as Healer to da Joos ... in a way that is like a Joo Whisperer?

Whatever, his Nazi card has been revoked. Want to bet they going to refund his membership fees?

Hell no!. :lol: :lol: :lol:

piginthecity

Post by piginthecity »

Well I can't tell you that as you know. But i can reveal that said bottom is approx. 18" from my face which is about 35 cm for those using the metric system!

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Bhurzum wrote:
Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:42 pm
AndrewV69 wrote: Fuken :nin:
Sorry, dude - watch this and your faith in humanity (and good music) shall be restored...

That actually had me in tears.

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

piginthecity wrote: Don't ask me how I come to be in this position, but I'm currently drunk, sitting with a bunch of feminists and at the same time enjoying watching a young lady ( who probly is not a feminist)'s jiggling arse !
Yawn. We all have to sit through staff meetings.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

AndrewV69 wrote: That actually had me in tears.
I was never a big fan of Queen, they seemed to be too over-engineered(?) for my tastes although Bohemian Rhapsody is off-the-charts amazing! What really struck me about the linked video is the age-gap - most (if not all) of that crowd were either in nappies or not alive when it was written and yet, appropriately for such a legendary track, the buggers know the lyrics and even vocalize along with the guitar solos.

Mr. Fahrenheit, if alive today, would be delighted.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

MarcusAu wrote: Hmmm, well it seems more like a buddy film rather than 'William and the Outlaws vs the Apocalypse'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZSXlNRRoGU

...we'll see, I guess...
Looks like they did that CGI thing to get a young Bill Nighy playing Crowley.

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

AndrewV69 wrote:
Ape+lust wrote:
Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:59 pm
<snip>

Rats. I was afraid of that. They're cranking hard (as are YouTube, Facebook, and Reddit) at banishing people who aren't interested in living in an SJW hugbox. If I get banned and get caught sneaking back in, they'll IP ban me, which would be really annoying. There are a dozen or so accounts I like to read, and not just the context-less tweets that show on the top level.
Create additional accounts now. I made one a few years back. If you get banned you can switch to one of them. You are "evading" the ban if you try to create an account after you get banned.

My alt account is completely unrelated to my current one. Different email and so on..

As for blocking ... everyone who blocks me gets blocked in return. For example, Ally Fogg who I have been following for years and who I had in the past interacted with on occasion, blocked me after I called him out for trying to help organise a mass flagging. I blocked him after he did that.
Speaking of Fogg ..., bit disappointed in him. Looks to be far too quick to be pandering to the Islamist crowd, and he blocked me for promoting the #BanIslam hashtag - not even the #NukeMecca one ... ;-) To wit:

Think a recent post by Nick Cohen at The Spectator fits him to a T: The far left’s Islamist blind spot
AndrewV69 wrote: The reason is because I suspect it may fuck with some of the Twatter mechanics.. For example, an algorithm may check to see how many people who have blocked you and how many you have blocked yourself. Then if the "value" of the resulting ratio falls within a value range then suspension/ban on the grounds the account is a troll. ...

But who knows?
Indeed, "who knows" about "Twatter mechanics" as their "algorithms" look bizarre & biased at best. An intersex "woman" - though I don't see why she (Mrkhtake2) insists on flying that flag as she seems to qualify as one as I've described in a recent Medium post - objected to my comments and had me banned. I complained & Twitter reinstated me, saying that I had been caught in a spam-account removal process. However, she had subsequently posted an earlier response from Twitter to her confirming that I had been guilty of harassment - at best, a case of the left hand not knowing what the right is doing.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Remind me never to say fuck and rape in the same tweet on twatter.

h/t Daniel Waddell

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

AndrewV69 wrote:
ThreeFlangedJavis wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:40 pm
Breaking my vow of silence (again) and while I could be wrong about all this, I currently believe it is way too little and too late.

The fix is in, Kavanaugh will get confirmed and he is never going to forget what happened to him. There will be consequences both near and long term. The least of which is that boy will be out for blood now.
Certainly wouldn't be surprising if he did, although I expect he would be rather circumspect about twisting the knife. And maybe the experience might make him more sympathetic to protestations of false accusations.

But maybe the whole issue is a necessary object lesson that might well forestall, for a time anyway, the collapse of Western "civilization" that you alluded to. An elaboration on the theme at Medium: The Freakoutery about Kavanaugh is a Sociobiological Outburst
AndrewV69 wrote: Personally, I am near verklamp with joy every time one of our "elites" gets the treatment. I feel great schadenfreude whenever one of the enablers gets the sort of treatment they have wittingly or not perpetuated on the lower orders by their indulgence, indifference and ignorance to the costs of their coddling.
??? Not sure which "elites" you're referring to, and which "enablers" you have in mind. Though there is certainly some justification for the "chickens coming home to roost", and "hoist by own petards" memes.
AndrewV69 wrote: (of course this attitude is a form of "tribal" or ingroup/outgroup identity politics, that holds individuals accountable to group stereotypes without consideration of the facts and is thus unfair to the individual, inherently unjust and the antithesis to a just society) ....
Interesting perspective on the roots of "identity politics", particularly in its echo of the fairly credible principle of collective responsibility. But while there is certainly a dark side to all of that - "my tribe, right or wrong" - one might also argue there is a beneficial & utilitarian side as well - "we hang together or we hang alone". Largely the essence of my oft-repeated argument that the roots of fascism - fasces - undergird the modern state, even "Enlightened" and democratic ones.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Bhurzum wrote:
I'm guessing (based on how you've characterised your music preferences in the past) that you are not the biggest fan of this queen either. (Rob Halford would be another story).

Can't find any confirmation of this yet - but I'll post this as a reminder of his talent and happier days...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDOL7iY8kfo

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

The Elton John is dead tweet is fake, it's a spoof SKYNews twitter account.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

shoutinghorse wrote: The Elton John is dead tweet is fake, it's a spoof SKYNews twitter account.
Fairly sure something like this has been done before with Elton, for some reason certain people like to report he's brown bread.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

MarcusAu wrote: I'm guessing (based on how you've characterised your music preferences in the past) that you are not the biggest fan of this queen either. (Rob Halford would be another story).
As we say in these parts, Elton John isn't my mug of pish. Nothing to do with sexuality, his music bores me to tears.

On the other hand, Rob Halford (& Co) have featured in my collection for many, many years! Brilliant "wreck the house" music! Also, and I may have mentioned this before (generic and tedious as I am), the whole sexuality thing has never been a factor for me* - I fucking LOVE "Placebo" - one of the most flaming gay/bi acts you could possibly support. I've seen the buggers three or four times (my first post-divorce GF was convinced I was a "wrong 'un" or had "dodgy tendencies" because of the crowd at one of their concerts) and even though they clearly play both ways (or for the wrong team entirely), I happily blast them at maximum volume. Awesome music - nobody does "downer" songs quite like them!

Exhibit "A"

Exhibit "B" (a personal fave!)

And finally, if you're weary of this mortal coil...

Exhibit "C" (The video hits me in the feels every time I watch it)

* Had to hide my support of the buggers whilst still serving - Army, very homophobic environment (shocker!)

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

I understand something has happened re SCOTUS?

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Ok. So we have a wet liberal college hegemony impacting the so called “educated whites”.

We have a consensus on demographic change such that the Libs can on the one-hand laugh at Republicans clinging to white non college voters as a shrinking losing tactic while on the other-hand laughing at ‘replacement’ conspiracy theories. :doh:

We have this from the alleged sane alternative:

There’s a chance the Dems will gain the lower house in November. Which is no great loss as the GOP have demonstrated they are too broad a church to enact change even when they have power.

I think a conservative Supreme Court is a required balance to the crazy left and useless right. Imagine if that Institution had crumbled. It could easily be 6/3 in the liberal direction. With Ginsburg’s heart likely to explode from the first K-man grope, it could be 6/3 in a different way ....

Easy J

Post by Easy J »

Cuck Norris, the male feminist who was filmed kicking an abortion protester in Toronto, has been identified.
image.png
(122.13 KiB) Downloaded 239 times
image-13.png
(161.56 KiB) Downloaded 236 times

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Egad man! You sir are no gentleman.

Ageist!

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

I’ve just spent a wet Sunday watching “Double Indemnity” and “Witness for the Prosecution”. Nice.

So I don’t need Ginsburg’s profile trolling. Though I suspect this pic is used as a foil against SM algorithms that ban depictions of corpses.

rayshul

Post by rayshul »

Gosh this has been quite an exciting run of leftist insanity lately. My FB is fucking full of the nutters screaming about Kavanaugh. I can't see a single thing taht's even remotely like evidence about this shit and at the same time, what he was meant to have done isn't something my own kids don't do to each other like the little assholes they are. Like. FFFFffFFffuck. I hope this is a major wakeup call to … well, fucking everyone.

KenD

Post by KenD »

MarcusAu wrote:
Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:35 pm
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ucgu4wd6bpajp ... .jpg?raw=1

Come on, that has to be a parody account...

OK, never mind.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Brive1987 wrote: I’ve just spent a wet Sunday watching “Double Indemnity” and “Witness for the Prosecution”
On the other hand I spent Saturday evening watching 'Elvira, Mistress of the Dark' (1988) and a recent documentary about the making of it.

I'll leave it to whoever can be buggered to enact the labour of analysing what themes, tropes and topics can be drawn out of said text in an analysis of liberal vs conservative values, gender relations etc, etc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dhq7T68UP9Y

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

MarcusAu wrote:
It takes entitlement, narcissism, solipsism and a hell of a lot of nerve to say that your elective surgery is more important than somebody else dying of breast cancer. The breast cancer lobby is large, powerful and popular. You won't win if they happen to notice your trans-gnat biting their arse.

InfraRedBucket

Post by InfraRedBucket »

Apols if already posted.
Police speak to Father Ted co-creator after Twitter ‘transphobia’ row
Father Ted co-creator Graham Linehan was given a verbal harassment warning after being reported by a transgender activist over social media comments.

West Yorkshire Police spoke to the writer and told him to cease contacting Stephanie Hayden, who he has rowed with on Twitter.

Ms Hayden reported him for “transphobia” after he referred to her as “he” and for “deadnaming” her by referring to her by names used before she transitioned.

On Saturday, Linehan told the Press Association: “The police asked me to stop contacting someone I had no intention of contacting.

“It was a bit like asking me to never contact Charlie Sheen.”

Ms Hayden, a 45-year-old from Leeds, is also suing the 50-year-old Irish writer, also known for being behind Black Books and The IT Crowd, in the High Court.
Linehan, who lives in Norfolk, has tweeted calling her Stephanie/Tony/Steven”, references to her former names.

As included in her lawsuit, Linehan also wrote: “I don’t respect the pronouns of misogynists, stalkers or harassers, and Tony is all three.”

The claims are refuted by Ms Hayden.

Ms Hayden said: “I don’t take kindly to a public figure tweeting about me referring to me as a man and putting my legal name in quotation marks to suggest it’s not valid.”

Police can issue harassment warnings to deter individuals from further behaviour. They are not convictions or cautions, but do appear on enhanced criminal records checks.

https://www.independent.ie/entertainmen ... 92835.html

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Post by Phil_Giordana_FCD »

Let's not conflate Trans* people (who are fine) with Trans* activists (who are completely fucked up). These morons are destructing their own cause in the public eye, and make well balanced Trans* more excluded because of their bullshit.

Seriously, that pisses me off.

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Post by Phil_Giordana_FCD »

That should have been 'destroying'.

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

:lol:

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote: Let's not conflate Trans* people (who are fine) with Trans* activists (who are completely fucked up). These morons are destructing their own cause in the public eye, and make well balanced Trans* more excluded because of their bullshit.

Seriously, that pisses me off.
Charlie Sheen (or Carlos Estévez to give a dead name it's due) is probably puzzled how he got involved in this conflagration. While not trans himself it's been rumoured that he has had many interactions with their community on a personal level over the years.

None of which has any relevance to the topic at hand. But perhaps @Glinner should be arrested just to be sure.

InfraRedBucket

Post by InfraRedBucket »