Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

Old subthreads

MarcusAu
.
.
Posts: 7142
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:49 am
Location: Llareggub
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#902

Post by MarcusAu » Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:14 pm

screwtape wrote: It takes entitlement, narcissism, solipsism and a hell of a lot of nerve to say that your elective surgery is more important than somebody else dying of breast cancer. The breast cancer lobby is large, powerful and popular. You won't win if they happen to notice your trans-gnat biting their arse.
I dunno. If I was going to pick a fight - I'd give myself at least reasonable odds against most cancer patients.

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead
Posts: 4009
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:08 am
Location: Lurking in a dumpster
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#903

Post by Bhurzum » Sun Oct 07, 2018 1:18 pm

MarcusAu wrote: I dunno. If I was going to pick a fight - I'd give myself at least reasonable odds against most cancer patients.
Also, if you win, you'd earn virtue points for beating up skinheads...

(I'm going to hell for this 'un!)

Steersman
.
.
Posts: 10154
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:58 pm
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#904

Post by Steersman » Sun Oct 07, 2018 1:21 pm

Bhurzum wrote:
MarcusAu wrote: I dunno. If I was going to pick a fight - I'd give myself at least reasonable odds against most cancer patients.
Also, if you win, you'd earn virtue points for beating up skinheads...

(I'm going to hell for this 'un!)
:o :lol: :rimshot:

Steersman
.
.
Posts: 10154
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:58 pm
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#905

Post by Steersman » Sun Oct 07, 2018 1:35 pm

Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote: Let's not conflate Trans* people (who are fine) with Trans* activists (who are completely fucked up). These morons are destructing their own cause in the public eye, and make well balanced Trans* more excluded because of their bullshit.

Seriously, that pisses me off.
Really? How "balanced" is it to want to lop-off perfectly functional breasts, or testicles and turn oneself into a eunuch, into the "non-fertile"? (Bruce Jenner et al).

Although one might argue, as I've done elsewhere, that "men" who have had vasectomies have basically done that. But sure a lot of people who, rather problematically, insist that people have to be of one sex (male/female) or the other while rather dogmatically ignoring that many people simply don't HAVE a sex, i.e., don't have the ability to produce either sperm or ova, for one reason or another:

ReproductiveClasses.jpg
(17.54 KiB) Downloaded 302 times

"shoddy and inept application of words" and all that ...

AndrewV69
.
.
Posts: 7966
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:52 pm
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#906

Post by AndrewV69 » Sun Oct 07, 2018 1:38 pm

Ye Olde Slymepit imitating life imitating art imitating life ... something like that.


Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead
Posts: 4009
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:08 am
Location: Lurking in a dumpster
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#907

Post by Bhurzum » Sun Oct 07, 2018 2:06 pm

AndrewV69 wrote: Ye Olde Slymepit imitating life imitating art imitating life ... something like that.

Holy fuck! That image almost killed me!

Spike13
.
.
Posts: 3014
Joined: Tue Mar 25, 2014 3:40 pm
Location: Dirty Jersey, on the Chemical Coast
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#908

Post by Spike13 » Sun Oct 07, 2018 2:27 pm

AndrewV69 wrote: Ye Olde Slymepit imitating life imitating art imitating life ... something like that.

If the black fan isn’t guilty it has nothing to fear....

HelpingHand
.
.
Posts: 176
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:17 am
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#909

Post by HelpingHand » Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:28 pm

Bhurzum wrote:
MarcusAu wrote: I dunno. If I was going to pick a fight - I'd give myself at least reasonable odds against most cancer patients.
Also, if you win, you'd earn virtue points for beating up skinheads...

(I'm going to hell for this 'un!)
Been a while since I have seen a BPE awarded....

Sunder
.
.
Posts: 3857
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:12 pm
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#910

Post by Sunder » Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:18 pm

AndrewV69 wrote:
Sat Oct 06, 2018 11:58 pm
Egad man! You sir are no gentleman.



Ageist!
Ginsburg has a biopic coming out soon and that particular image as it appears on Google links to Knowyourmeme.com.

I'm sure whatever the Deep State conspiracy theory of the day was would have been more fun to hear, though.

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead
Posts: 4009
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:08 am
Location: Lurking in a dumpster
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#911

Post by Bhurzum » Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:28 pm



:lol:

Keating
.
.
Posts: 1943
Joined: Fri Apr 10, 2015 3:18 pm
Location: South of anteater guy
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#912

Post by Keating » Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:36 pm

This is a pretty good interview, despite Shapiro's shilling.



Haidt does a good job of framing identity politics and intersectionality at about 30 minutes in.



Spike13
.
.
Posts: 3014
Joined: Tue Mar 25, 2014 3:40 pm
Location: Dirty Jersey, on the Chemical Coast
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#915

Post by Spike13 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 3:29 am

A deathblow to your safety amd autonomy....

hyperbole much??

Please, rage on,it’s not as if your hysterics are chasing normal reasonable folks to vote republican.

this is so good it must be fattening

Spike13
.
.
Posts: 3014
Joined: Tue Mar 25, 2014 3:40 pm
Location: Dirty Jersey, on the Chemical Coast
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#916

Post by Spike13 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 3:30 am

Does Becky booze realize that the dying prematurely from alcohol abuse thing applies to her?

MarcusAu
.
.
Posts: 7142
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:49 am
Location: Llareggub
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#917

Post by MarcusAu » Mon Oct 08, 2018 3:41 am

Spike13 wrote: Does Becky booze realize that the dying prematurely from alcohol abuse thing applies to her?
I think so - I read that as her telling her audiance that she is too refined to live in a world where someone of the calibre of Donald Trump can be elected to high office.

It might motivate her to get off her ass and vote next time.

ThreeFlangedJavis
.
.
Posts: 1374
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:13 am
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#918

Post by ThreeFlangedJavis » Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:12 am

Brive1987 wrote:
Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:57 pm





She needs a do not respond sticker slapped on her forehead. Watson is still irrelevant no matter how nasty her provocative bait is. Let's keep it that way.

comhcinc
.
.
Posts: 10828
Joined: Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:59 am
Location: from Parts Unknown
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#919

Post by comhcinc » Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:36 am

MarcusAu wrote:
Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:12 am
Hmmm, well it seems more like a buddy film rather than 'William and the Outlaws vs the Apocalypse'



...we'll see, I guess...
Meh I will check it out. Amazon has been hit and miss about stretching things out.

Mookie
.
.
Posts: 22
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:45 pm
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#920

Post by Mookie » Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:14 am

Regardless of one's position in matters political, PZ's call for less civility (the "Not incivil enough" post) and the obliging hoots and preening from the horde is laughable as the mother of all tissue-paper tigers. The scarier PZ and co. (toss in Becky too) try to be, the more (as hard as it is to imagine) they humiliate themselves. PZ has been using the "let's stop being civil" rallying call for, literally, decades. It has accomplished nothing. But this time... this time will be different. Now they are really mad and they aren't going to take it any more. Watch out!

MarcusAu
.
.
Posts: 7142
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:49 am
Location: Llareggub
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#921

Post by MarcusAu » Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:53 am

comhcinc wrote:
MarcusAu wrote:
Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:12 am
Hmmm, well it seems more like a buddy film rather than 'William and the Outlaws vs the Apocalypse'



...we'll see, I guess...
Meh I will check it out. Amazon has been hit and miss about stretching things out.
Alternatives are available - for example check out the following for cutting edge SF...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6BXaGEuqxo

ThreeFlangedJavis
.
.
Posts: 1374
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:13 am
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#922

Post by ThreeFlangedJavis » Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:54 am

Mookie wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:14 am
Regardless of one's position in matters political, PZ's call for less civility (the "Not incivil enough" post) and the obliging hoots and preening from the horde is laughable as the mother of all tissue-paper tigers. The scarier PZ and co. (toss in Becky too) try to be, the more (as hard as it is to imagine) they humiliate themselves. PZ has been using the "let's stop being civil" rallying call for, literally, decades. It has accomplished nothing. But this time... this time will be different. Now they are really mad and they aren't going to take it any more. Watch out!
I think we might see a nice little feedback loop happening here. More people are starting to wake up to the crazy and there are signs that they are fed up with it. The predictable response of the SJWs has been to scream louder and lump more people into the Alt-right Nazi camp because they cannot conceive of legitimate opposition. It naturally doesn't occur to the PZs that the problem is with their fucked up worldview and not the failure of everyone else to obey their orders. Becky, on the other hand, is a twisted fuck-up poking a stick at the troll nest because threat farming is her only real talent.

comhcinc
.
.
Posts: 10828
Joined: Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:59 am
Location: from Parts Unknown
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#923

Post by comhcinc » Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:09 am

MarcusAu wrote:
comhcinc wrote:
MarcusAu wrote:
Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:12 am
Hmmm, well it seems more like a buddy film rather than 'William and the Outlaws vs the Apocalypse'



...we'll see, I guess...
Meh I will check it out. Amazon has been hit and miss about stretching things out.
Alternatives are available - for example check out the following for cutting edge SF...
I actually will.

I am comparing this to the Man in the High Castle. A decent short story that Amazon is 3 seasons in. I like the show but it's like 50% filler.

piginthecity
.
.
Posts: 1003
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:20 am
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#924

Post by piginthecity » Mon Oct 08, 2018 7:46 am

I'm enjoying the (west) Aussie series 'Mystery Road' on BBC. One good thing about the 'female representation' fad is the MILFs in uniform!

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit
Posts: 10660
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:58 pm
Location: Punggye-ri
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#925

Post by Lsuoma » Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:07 am

piginthecity wrote: I'm enjoying the (west) Aussie series 'Mystery Road' on BBC. One good thing about the 'female representation' fad is the MILFs in uniform!
It's been done...


DrokkIt
.
.
Posts: 1327
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:01 pm
Location: Brit-Cit
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#926

Post by DrokkIt » Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:52 am

Here's Sargon doing a very bad job of debating fucking Carrier:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KCM6R8rBW4

He spends ages getting angry in principle, and allows Carrier to simply disavow anything bad instead of pinning him down to a specific thing he'd do and then looking at how it would be bad.

2/10 try harder.

comhcinc
.
.
Posts: 10828
Joined: Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:59 am
Location: from Parts Unknown
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#927

Post by comhcinc » Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:35 am

Sargon got his ass handed to him by Carrier. Maybe he should have asked all his buddies here for some advice. What's his post count now? Million, two million?

MarcusAu
.
.
Posts: 7142
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:49 am
Location: Llareggub
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#928

Post by MarcusAu » Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:43 am

In his follow up to the Carrier debate - Sargo said that he though he had been too tough on Carrier. Indicating that he was not really the person for the job. It would have been better to have someone more familiar with Sticky's history - so they would know when he was attempting to re-write history or weasel out on some of his past positions / statements.

At the very least, it would be good to know what exactly Carrier thinks it means to be 'The Intellectual Artillery of Atheism+' and when (or if) his view of the movement changed.

MarcusAu
.
.
Posts: 7142
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:49 am
Location: Llareggub
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#929

Post by MarcusAu » Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:46 am

TL;DR

Carrier cannot stick to a position.

Though he will stick to just about anything else.

DrokkIt
.
.
Posts: 1327
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:01 pm
Location: Brit-Cit
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#930

Post by DrokkIt » Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:47 am

MarcusAu wrote: In his follow up to the Carrier debate - Sargo said that he though he had been too tough on Carrier. Indicating that he was not really the person for the job. It would have been better to have someone more familiar with Sticky's history - so they would know when he was attempting to re-write history or weasel out on some of his past positions / statements.

At the very least, it would be good to know what exactly Carrier thinks it means to be 'The Intellectual Artillery of Atheism+' and when (or if) his view of the movement changed.
Sargon wasn't listening.

It would have been very easy to take Carrier at his word "I don't believe in this stuff", then ask him what the "real problems" were, and how he'd deal with them. That would turn up either:

A: a string a contradictions
B: evidence that Carrier has fully abandoned all his earlier positions.

Either of those things would have been more useful than a lot of angry bluster.

MarcusAu
.
.
Posts: 7142
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:49 am
Location: Llareggub
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#931

Post by MarcusAu » Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:57 am

DrokkIt wrote: Sargon wasn't listening.

It would have been very easy to take Carrier at his word "I don't believe in this stuff", then ask him what the "real problems" were, and how he'd deal with them. That would turn up either:

A: a string a contradictions
B: evidence that Carrier has fully abandoned all his earlier positions.

Either of those things would have been more useful than a lot of angry bluster.
You got me -I'm not going to be listening to Carrier.

I'm sure that dear old Sticky was also disappointed with Sargon's shortcommings.

Maybe this will help....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MIyXna9qNs

comhcinc
.
.
Posts: 10828
Joined: Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:59 am
Location: from Parts Unknown
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#932

Post by comhcinc » Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:59 am

Now that guy could have gotten something done.

jugheadnaut
.
.
Posts: 1305
Joined: Tue May 20, 2014 9:09 pm
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#933

Post by jugheadnaut » Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:21 am

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 12:18 pm
Oh, somebody, Jugheadernaught IIRC was asking about hidden documents relating to Kavanaugh.
https://thehill.com/hilltv/rising/41014 ... ssion=true
So that's the source of this particular example of whatabout-ery? As it's been a while, here's the relevant quote:
CaptainFluffyBunny wrote: And complaining about the timing of the Democrats move when Republicans have been sitting on information...hmmm...again, people failing at the Democrats seem entirely complacent about the Republicans. Odd, that.
jugheadnaught wrote: OK, I give up. What are you talking about? Given your history on this topic I'll assume for the time being that it's something trivially minor and only tangentially related or you're not representing the facts accurately.
Given the issue with Kavanaugh's WH docs has nothing to do with timing, I'm not sure why you even started with this comparison. What you're comparing is withholding a damaging allegation until a time guaranteed to cause maximum chaos (while hypocritically claiming to just be just on a search for the truth) to not releasing every single one of a huge trove of sensitive documents where there's zero evidence the withhelding is because they contained damaging information.

Sulman
.
.
Posts: 1997
Joined: Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:13 pm
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#934

Post by Sulman » Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:34 am

Sargon is a terrible, terrible debater.

Right at the start of GG Jenni Goodchild ran rings around him. It's not enough to simply keep huffing and sounding incredulous. You have to have some structure to your argument.

CaptainFluffyBunny
.
.
Posts: 7556
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:39 am
Location: Somewhere in the pipes
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#935

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny » Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:36 am

jugheadnaut wrote:
CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 12:18 pm
Oh, somebody, Jugheadernaught IIRC was asking about hidden documents relating to Kavanaugh.
https://thehill.com/hilltv/rising/41014 ... ssion=true
So that's the source of this particular example of whatabout-ery? As it's been a while, here's the relevant quote:
CaptainFluffyBunny wrote: And complaining about the timing of the Democrats move when Republicans have been sitting on information...hmmm...again, people failing at the Democrats seem entirely complacent about the Republicans. Odd, that.
jugheadnaught wrote: OK, I give up. What are you talking about? Given your history on this topic I'll assume for the time being that it's something trivially minor and only tangentially related or you're not representing the facts accurately.
Given the issue with Kavanaugh's WH docs has nothing to do with timing, I'm not sure why you even started with this comparison. What you're comparing is withholding a damaging allegation until a time guaranteed to cause maximum chaos (while hypocritically claiming to just be just on a search for the truth) to not releasing every single one of a huge trove of sensitive documents where there's zero evidence the withhelding is because they contained damaging information.
I never said that they were of the same calibre, I've agreed that the accusation was politically motivated. Both sides are doing whatever it takes to leverage their positions. I don't like it, but failure to do so means that your side automatically loses. I'm sure the Republicans would have just sat on any accusations had the shoe been on the other foot. After all, they've never been moral scolds or used dirty tricks before.


MarcusAu
.
.
Posts: 7142
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:49 am
Location: Llareggub
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#937

Post by MarcusAu » Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:08 am

comhcinc wrote: Sargon got his ass handed to him by Carrier. Maybe he should have asked all his buddies here for some advice. What's his post count now? Million, two million?
It seems you were never particularly impressed by him.

If I recall correctly you also didn't think much of him (or perhaps people in general) making money from Internet punditry. (Which is more common than ever these days).

MarcusAu
.
.
Posts: 7142
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:49 am
Location: Llareggub
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#938

Post by MarcusAu » Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:11 am

Lsuoma wrote:
piginthecity wrote: I'm enjoying the (west) Aussie series 'Mystery Road' on BBC. One good thing about the 'female representation' fad is the MILFs in uniform!
It's been done...

I've not seen Barbara Castle, but I did visit Battle Abbie this past weekend.

CaptainFluffyBunny
.
.
Posts: 7556
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:39 am
Location: Somewhere in the pipes
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#939

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny » Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:17 am

You know, the protestations that the accusations against Kavanuagh were completely unfair might have held more water if the FBI investigation hadn't been hobbled. Just sayin.' I went from being convinced it was all political to being pretty sure ol' Brett has some skeletons rattling around his closet. Still dislike the tactics, but that's where we're at now. Republicans will be just as quick to do anything for their side, you can bet your ass. They've done it before, and no sign of slowing. And I don't recall any Kavanugh "The litmus should be if he's qualified" saying anything when they punted Garland. Pretending to be outraged now is more than a little hypocritical.

comhcinc
.
.
Posts: 10828
Joined: Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:59 am
Location: from Parts Unknown
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#940

Post by comhcinc » Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:17 am

MarcusAu wrote:
comhcinc wrote: Sargon got his ass handed to him by Carrier. Maybe he should have asked all his buddies here for some advice. What's his post count now? Million, two million?
It seems you were never particularly impressed by him.

If I recall correctly you also didn't think much of him (or perhaps people in general) making money from Internet punditry. (Which is more common than ever these days).
Sargon just comes off as a big phony to me. That's why it annoyed me when he came here. He didn't just say "hey I want to grab some people and make a quick buck" he pretending he was going to hang around and maybe use this place as a resource (which an intelligent person would do).

Dude is pure carny.

CaptainFluffyBunny
.
.
Posts: 7556
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:39 am
Location: Somewhere in the pipes
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#941

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny » Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:22 am

comhcinc wrote:
MarcusAu wrote:
comhcinc wrote: Sargon got his ass handed to him by Carrier. Maybe he should have asked all his buddies here for some advice. What's his post count now? Million, two million?
It seems you were never particularly impressed by him.

If I recall correctly you also didn't think much of him (or perhaps people in general) making money from Internet punditry. (Which is more common than ever these days).
Sargon just comes off as a big phony to me. That's why it annoyed me when he came here. He didn't just say "hey I want to grab some people and make a quick buck" he pretending he was going to hang around and maybe use this place as a resource (which an intelligent person would do).

Dude is pure carny.
Yes, but he did sell the Slymepit to a broader audience, and we got the lovely Creativity73 from the attention. How can you not be pleased with that?

comhcinc
.
.
Posts: 10828
Joined: Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:59 am
Location: from Parts Unknown
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#942

Post by comhcinc » Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:24 am

I forgot Creativity73...But past that was there anyone who even joined in based off that now forgotten stream?

AndrewV69
.
.
Posts: 7966
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:52 pm
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#943

Post by AndrewV69 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:32 am

Meanwhile :



For the Twatter challenged : The link to the story and let us consider for a moment (before you click on the link) that Real clear politics just posted a Styxhexenhammer666 video

Ground control to Major Tom ...

Styx: Hillary Clinton Has Gone Literally Insane; Says Trump is a White Nationalist, Compares 2016 to 9/11

SM1957
.
.
Posts: 845
Joined: Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:01 am
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#944

Post by SM1957 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:34 am

GCSE textbook pulled from schools because facts are racist.

And you can't expect black people to be good parents in 2018.They try to be good fathers, but the slave trade makes it so hard for them.


https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/newsbeat-45784222

John D
.
.
Posts: 4606
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:23 am
Location: Detroit, MI. USA
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#945

Post by John D » Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:54 am

Here is a woman, professor, and MRA from Canada eh.... I like her.

CaptainFluffyBunny
.
.
Posts: 7556
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:39 am
Location: Somewhere in the pipes
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#946

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny » Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:56 am

comhcinc wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:24 am
I forgot Creativity73...But past that was there anyone who even joined in based off that now forgotten stream?
No. But it does mark one of the last times Brive and Kirb were on good terms, shortly before the fall of Australia.

comhcinc
.
.
Posts: 10828
Joined: Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:59 am
Location: from Parts Unknown
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#947

Post by comhcinc » Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:00 pm

So we can blame that on Sargon too is what you are telling me...

Brive1987
.
.
Posts: 16696
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:16 am
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#948

Post by Brive1987 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:03 pm

comhcinc wrote: I forgot Creativity73...But past that was there anyone who even joined in based off that now forgotten stream?
It was a zero cost outreach of what we had been doing - to over 60K people. I don’t see the downside.

CaptainFluffyBunny
.
.
Posts: 7556
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:39 am
Location: Somewhere in the pipes
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#949

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny » Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:04 pm

SM1957 wrote: GCSE textbook pulled from schools because facts are racist.

And you can't expect black people to be good parents in 2018.They try to be good fathers, but the slave trade makes it so hard for them.


https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/newsbeat-45784222
I am glad to see the fact that the book being pulled is published in the news. So many inconvenient facts get disappeared by editors, school boards, professors, long before the public is made aware. The fact that the black community has a problem with absentee fathers is not going to be covered up by pulling a book, when It's so obvious to everybody familiar with the community itself.

CaptainFluffyBunny
.
.
Posts: 7556
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:39 am
Location: Somewhere in the pipes
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#950

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny » Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:10 pm

Brive1987 wrote:
comhcinc wrote: I forgot Creativity73...But past that was there anyone who even joined in based off that now forgotten stream?
It was a zero cost outreach of what we had been doing - to over 60K people. I don’t see the downside.

After Sargon's last debate performance against Carrier, you don't see a downside to being associated with him? Okay.

comhcinc
.
.
Posts: 10828
Joined: Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:59 am
Location: from Parts Unknown
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#951

Post by comhcinc » Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:10 pm

Brive1987 wrote:
comhcinc wrote: I forgot Creativity73...But past that was there anyone who even joined in based off that now forgotten stream?
It was a zero cost outreach of what we had been doing - to over 60K people. I don’t see the downside.
That carny fake fuck making money off it. Smug bastard (not you, him, you smug bastard).

MarcusAu
.
.
Posts: 7142
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:49 am
Location: Llareggub
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#952

Post by MarcusAu » Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:19 pm

Com, stop it already.

Choose another insult

Carny people are good people. In fact most of them could pass for 'one of us'.

Brive1987
.
.
Posts: 16696
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:16 am
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#953

Post by Brive1987 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:21 pm

AndrewV69 wrote: Meanwhile :

https.://twitter.com/BadIdeasVs/status/1049366001664458752

For the Twatter challenged : The link to the story and let us consider for a moment (before you click on the link) that Real clear politics just posted a Styxhexenhammer666 video

Ground control to Major Tom ...

Styx: Hillary Clinton Has Gone Literally Insane; Says Trump is a White Nationalist, Compares 2016 to 9/11
Sounds like you think Old Styx’s political take (as opposed to dress sense) is off beam? He is anti both neo-libs and neo-cons.

comhcinc
.
.
Posts: 10828
Joined: Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:59 am
Location: from Parts Unknown
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#954

Post by comhcinc » Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:22 pm

Carny isn't an insult. It's a description. Carny can be good people.

Brive1987
.
.
Posts: 16696
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:16 am
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#955

Post by Brive1987 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:24 pm

comhcinc wrote:
Brive1987 wrote:
comhcinc wrote: I forgot Creativity73...But past that was there anyone who even joined in based off that now forgotten stream?

It was a zero cost outreach of what we had been doing - to over 60K people. I don’t see the downside.
That carny fake fuck making money off it. Smug bastard (not you, him, you smug bastard).
At zero cost, I’d see it as a good return on our investment. I guess it’s a win-win if he made a buck.

Looks it’s like Goldy being interviewed on DS - it’s all upside.

AndrewV69
.
.
Posts: 7966
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:52 pm
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#956

Post by AndrewV69 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:56 pm

Brive1987 wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:21 pm
AndrewV69 wrote: Meanwhile :

https.://twitter.com/BadIdeasVs/status/1049366001664458752

For the Twatter challenged : The link to the story and let us consider for a moment (before you click on the link) that Real clear politics just posted a Styxhexenhammer666 video

Ground control to Major Tom ...

Styx: Hillary Clinton Has Gone Literally Insane; Says Trump is a White Nationalist, Compares 2016 to 9/11
Sounds like you think Old Styx’s political take (as opposed to dress sense) is off beam? He is anti both neo-libs and neo-cons.
I was exaggerating for dramatic impact. The truth is that despite some of his videos being posted here, this is the very first one I have viewed all the way through.

Usually what happens, is I start the video and 30 seconds in his "dress sense" as you put it, so offends my sense of aesthetics that I bail because the outrage to my senses is too great to bear.

Brive1987
.
.
Posts: 16696
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:16 am
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#957

Post by Brive1987 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:04 pm

I heard him on the Spencer debate and thought he was a (relative) voice of reason. So I hunted him down and promptly had the same visual recoil you experienced.

But I listened to a few vids with the iPad cover closed on its flap - and managed to overcome my prejudice.

dogen
.
.
Posts: 2579
Joined: Fri May 17, 2013 1:06 pm
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#958

Post by dogen » Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:11 pm

comhcinc wrote: Carny isn't an insult. It's a description. Carny can be good people.
Unlike pikeys.


MarcusAu
.
.
Posts: 7142
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:49 am
Location: Llareggub
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#959

Post by MarcusAu » Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:31 pm

I can't recall if the 'Russian Feminist Pours Bleach on Men to Fight Manspreading' story was mentioned here or not.

In any case, I'm now seeing reports that it is 'fake news'...perhaps even 'very, fake news'.

https://euvsdisinfo.eu/viral-manspreadi ... ropaganda/

Driftless
.
.
Posts: 291
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:13 am
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#960

Post by Driftless » Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:41 pm

SM1957 wrote: GCSE textbook pulled from schools because facts are racist.

And you can't expect black people to be good parents in 2018.They try to be good fathers, but the slave trade makes it so hard for them.


https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/newsbeat-45784222
The article says 21% of black families are single-parent, 16% of all families of all races.

The book says Caribbean fathers are "largely absent". That seems to be an overstatement to me, unless the 21% stat is wrong. I would take largely absent to mean a majority of black families are single female parent.

Locked