Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

Old subthreads
free thoughtpolice

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

Post by free thoughtpolice »

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

screwtape wrote: It takes entitlement, narcissism, solipsism and a hell of a lot of nerve to say that your elective surgery is more important than somebody else dying of breast cancer. The breast cancer lobby is large, powerful and popular. You won't win if they happen to notice your trans-gnat biting their arse.
I dunno. If I was going to pick a fight - I'd give myself at least reasonable odds against most cancer patients.

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

MarcusAu wrote: I dunno. If I was going to pick a fight - I'd give myself at least reasonable odds against most cancer patients.
Also, if you win, you'd earn virtue points for beating up skinheads...

(I'm going to hell for this 'un!)

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

Bhurzum wrote:
MarcusAu wrote: I dunno. If I was going to pick a fight - I'd give myself at least reasonable odds against most cancer patients.

:o :lol: :rimshot:

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote: Let's not conflate Trans* people (who are fine) with Trans* activists (who are completely fucked up). These morons are destructing their own cause in the public eye, and make well balanced Trans* more excluded because of their bullshit.

Seriously, that pisses me off.
Really? How "balanced" is it to want to lop-off perfectly functional breasts, or testicles and turn oneself into a eunuch, into the "non-fertile"? (Bruce Jenner et al).

Although one might argue, as I've done elsewhere, that "men" who have had vasectomies have basically done that. But sure a lot of people who, rather problematically, insist that people have to be of one sex (male/female) or the other while rather dogmatically ignoring that many people simply don't HAVE a sex, i.e., don't have the ability to produce either sperm or ova, for one reason or another:

ReproductiveClasses.jpg
(17.54 KiB) Downloaded 337 times

"shoddy and inept application of words" and all that ...

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Ye Olde Slymepit imitating life imitating art imitating life ... something like that.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

AndrewV69 wrote: Ye Olde Slymepit imitating life imitating art imitating life ... something like that.

Holy fuck! That image almost killed me!

Spike13

Post by Spike13 »

AndrewV69 wrote: Ye Olde Slymepit imitating life imitating art imitating life ... something like that.

If the black fan isn’t guilty it has nothing to fear....

HelpingHand

Post by HelpingHand »

Bhurzum wrote:

Been a while since I have seen a BPE awarded....

Sunder

Post by Sunder »

AndrewV69 wrote:
Sat Oct 06, 2018 11:58 pm
Egad man! You sir are no gentleman.

Ageist!
Ginsburg has a biopic coming out soon and that particular image as it appears on Google links to Knowyourmeme.com.

I'm sure whatever the Deep State conspiracy theory of the day was would have been more fun to hear, though.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

:lol:

Keating

Post by Keating »

This is a pretty good interview, despite Shapiro's shilling.

Haidt does a good job of framing identity politics and intersectionality at about 30 minutes in.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Shame :lol:

Spike13

Post by Spike13 »

A deathblow to your safety amd autonomy....

hyperbole much??

Please, rage on,it’s not as if your hysterics are chasing normal reasonable folks to vote republican.

this is so good it must be fattening

Spike13

Post by Spike13 »

Does Becky booze realize that the dying prematurely from alcohol abuse thing applies to her?

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Spike13 wrote: Does Becky booze realize that the dying prematurely from alcohol abuse thing applies to her?
I think so - I read that as her telling her audiance that she is too refined to live in a world where someone of the calibre of Donald Trump can be elected to high office.

It might motivate her to get off her ass and vote next time.

ThreeFlangedJavis

Post by ThreeFlangedJavis »

Brive1987 wrote:
Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:57 pm

She needs a do not respond sticker slapped on her forehead. Watson is still irrelevant no matter how nasty her provocative bait is. Let's keep it that way.

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

MarcusAu wrote:
Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:12 am
Hmmm, well it seems more like a buddy film rather than 'William and the Outlaws vs the Apocalypse'

...we'll see, I guess...
Meh I will check it out. Amazon has been hit and miss about stretching things out.

Mookie

Post by Mookie »

Regardless of one's position in matters political, PZ's call for less civility (the "Not incivil enough" post) and the obliging hoots and preening from the horde is laughable as the mother of all tissue-paper tigers. The scarier PZ and co. (toss in Becky too) try to be, the more (as hard as it is to imagine) they humiliate themselves. PZ has been using the "let's stop being civil" rallying call for, literally, decades. It has accomplished nothing. But this time... this time will be different. Now they are really mad and they aren't going to take it any more. Watch out!

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

comhcinc wrote:
MarcusAu wrote:
Hmmm, well it seems more like a buddy film rather than 'William and the Outlaws vs the Apocalypse'

...we'll see, I guess...
Meh I will check it out. Amazon has been hit and miss about stretching things out.
Alternatives are available - for example check out the following for cutting edge SF...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6BXaGEuqxo

ThreeFlangedJavis

Post by ThreeFlangedJavis »

Mookie wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:14 am
Regardless of one's position in matters political, PZ's call for less civility (the "Not incivil enough" post) and the obliging hoots and preening from the horde is laughable as the mother of all tissue-paper tigers. The scarier PZ and co. (toss in Becky too) try to be, the more (as hard as it is to imagine) they humiliate themselves. PZ has been using the "let's stop being civil" rallying call for, literally, decades. It has accomplished nothing. But this time... this time will be different. Now they are really mad and they aren't going to take it any more. Watch out!
I think we might see a nice little feedback loop happening here. More people are starting to wake up to the crazy and there are signs that they are fed up with it. The predictable response of the SJWs has been to scream louder and lump more people into the Alt-right Nazi camp because they cannot conceive of legitimate opposition. It naturally doesn't occur to the PZs that the problem is with their fucked up worldview and not the failure of everyone else to obey their orders. Becky, on the other hand, is a twisted fuck-up poking a stick at the troll nest because threat farming is her only real talent.

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

MarcusAu wrote:
comhcinc wrote:
MarcusAu wrote:

...we'll see, I guess...
Alternatives are available - for example check out the following for cutting edge SF...
I actually will.

I am comparing this to the Man in the High Castle. A decent short story that Amazon is 3 seasons in. I like the show but it's like 50% filler.

piginthecity

Post by piginthecity »

I'm enjoying the (west) Aussie series 'Mystery Road' on BBC. One good thing about the 'female representation' fad is the MILFs in uniform!

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

piginthecity wrote: I'm enjoying the (west) Aussie series 'Mystery Road' on BBC. One good thing about the 'female representation' fad is the MILFs in uniform!
It's been done...

DrokkIt

Post by DrokkIt »

Here's Sargon doing a very bad job of debating fucking Carrier:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KCM6R8rBW4

He spends ages getting angry in principle, and allows Carrier to simply disavow anything bad instead of pinning him down to a specific thing he'd do and then looking at how it would be bad.

2/10 try harder.

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

Sargon got his ass handed to him by Carrier. Maybe he should have asked all his buddies here for some advice. What's his post count now? Million, two million?

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

In his follow up to the Carrier debate - Sargo said that he though he had been too tough on Carrier. Indicating that he was not really the person for the job. It would have been better to have someone more familiar with Sticky's history - so they would know when he was attempting to re-write history or weasel out on some of his past positions / statements.

At the very least, it would be good to know what exactly Carrier thinks it means to be 'The Intellectual Artillery of Atheism+' and when (or if) his view of the movement changed.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

TL;DR

Carrier cannot stick to a position.

Though he will stick to just about anything else.

DrokkIt

Post by DrokkIt »

MarcusAu wrote: In his follow up to the Carrier debate - Sargo said that he though he had been too tough on Carrier. Indicating that he was not really the person for the job. It would have been better to have someone more familiar with Sticky's history - so they would know when he was attempting to re-write history or weasel out on some of his past positions / statements.

At the very least, it would be good to know what exactly Carrier thinks it means to be 'The Intellectual Artillery of Atheism+' and when (or if) his view of the movement changed.
Sargon wasn't listening.

It would have been very easy to take Carrier at his word "I don't believe in this stuff", then ask him what the "real problems" were, and how he'd deal with them. That would turn up either:

A: a string a contradictions
B: evidence that Carrier has fully abandoned all his earlier positions.

Either of those things would have been more useful than a lot of angry bluster.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

DrokkIt wrote: Sargon wasn't listening.

It would have been very easy to take Carrier at his word "I don't believe in this stuff", then ask him what the "real problems" were, and how he'd deal with them. That would turn up either:

A: a string a contradictions
B: evidence that Carrier has fully abandoned all his earlier positions.

Either of those things would have been more useful than a lot of angry bluster.
You got me -I'm not going to be listening to Carrier.

I'm sure that dear old Sticky was also disappointed with Sargon's shortcommings.

Maybe this will help....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MIyXna9qNs

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

Now that guy could have gotten something done.

jugheadnaut

Post by jugheadnaut »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 12:18 pm
Oh, somebody, Jugheadernaught IIRC was asking about hidden documents relating to Kavanaugh.
https://thehill.com/hilltv/rising/41014 ... ssion=true
So that's the source of this particular example of whatabout-ery? As it's been a while, here's the relevant quote:
CaptainFluffyBunny wrote: And complaining about the timing of the Democrats move when Republicans have been sitting on information...hmmm...again, people failing at the Democrats seem entirely complacent about the Republicans. Odd, that.
jugheadnaught wrote: OK, I give up. What are you talking about? Given your history on this topic I'll assume for the time being that it's something trivially minor and only tangentially related or you're not representing the facts accurately.
Given the issue with Kavanaugh's WH docs has nothing to do with timing, I'm not sure why you even started with this comparison. What you're comparing is withholding a damaging allegation until a time guaranteed to cause maximum chaos (while hypocritically claiming to just be just on a search for the truth) to not releasing every single one of a huge trove of sensitive documents where there's zero evidence the withhelding is because they contained damaging information.

Sulman

Post by Sulman »

Sargon is a terrible, terrible debater.

Right at the start of GG Jenni Goodchild ran rings around him. It's not enough to simply keep huffing and sounding incredulous. You have to have some structure to your argument.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny »

jugheadnaut wrote:
CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 12:18 pm
Oh, somebody, Jugheadernaught IIRC was asking about hidden documents relating to Kavanaugh.
https://thehill.com/hilltv/rising/41014 ... ssion=true
So that's the source of this particular example of whatabout-ery? As it's been a while, here's the relevant quote:
CaptainFluffyBunny wrote: And complaining about the timing of the Democrats move when Republicans have been sitting on information...hmmm...again, people failing at the Democrats seem entirely complacent about the Republicans. Odd, that.
jugheadnaught wrote: OK, I give up. What are you talking about? Given your history on this topic I'll assume for the time being that it's something trivially minor and only tangentially related or you're not representing the facts accurately.
Given the issue with Kavanaugh's WH docs has nothing to do with timing, I'm not sure why you even started with this comparison. What you're comparing is withholding a damaging allegation until a time guaranteed to cause maximum chaos (while hypocritically claiming to just be just on a search for the truth) to not releasing every single one of a huge trove of sensitive documents where there's zero evidence the withhelding is because they contained damaging information.
I never said that they were of the same calibre, I've agreed that the accusation was politically motivated. Both sides are doing whatever it takes to leverage their positions. I don't like it, but failure to do so means that your side automatically loses. I'm sure the Republicans would have just sat on any accusations had the shoe been on the other foot. After all, they've never been moral scolds or used dirty tricks before.

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

comhcinc wrote: Sargon got his ass handed to him by Carrier. Maybe he should have asked all his buddies here for some advice. What's his post count now? Million, two million?
It seems you were never particularly impressed by him.

If I recall correctly you also didn't think much of him (or perhaps people in general) making money from Internet punditry. (Which is more common than ever these days).

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Lsuoma wrote:
piginthecity wrote: I'm enjoying the (west) Aussie series 'Mystery Road' on BBC. One good thing about the 'female representation' fad is the MILFs in uniform!
It's been done...

I've not seen Barbara Castle, but I did visit Battle Abbie this past weekend.

CaptainFluffyBunny

You know, the protestations that the accusations against Kavanuagh were completely unfair might have held more water if the FBI investigation hadn't been hobbled. Just sayin.' I went from being convinced it was all political to being pretty sure ol' Brett has some skeletons rattling around his closet. Still dislike the tactics, but that's where we're at now. Republicans will be just as quick to do anything for their side, you can bet your ass. They've done it before, and no sign of slowing. And I don't recall any Kavanugh "The litmus should be if he's qualified" saying anything when they punted Garland. Pretending to be outraged now is more than a little hypocritical.

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

MarcusAu wrote:
comhcinc wrote: Sargon got his ass handed to him by Carrier. Maybe he should have asked all his buddies here for some advice. What's his post count now? Million, two million?

If I recall correctly you also didn't think much of him (or perhaps people in general) making money from Internet punditry. (Which is more common than ever these days).
Sargon just comes off as a big phony to me. That's why it annoyed me when he came here. He didn't just say "hey I want to grab some people and make a quick buck" he pretending he was going to hang around and maybe use this place as a resource (which an intelligent person would do).

Dude is pure carny.

CaptainFluffyBunny

comhcinc wrote:
MarcusAu wrote:

Sargon just comes off as a big phony to me. That's why it annoyed me when he came here. He didn't just say "hey I want to grab some people and make a quick buck" he pretending he was going to hang around and maybe use this place as a resource (which an intelligent person would do).

Dude is pure carny.
Yes, but he did sell the Slymepit to a broader audience, and we got the lovely Creativity73 from the attention. How can you not be pleased with that?

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

I forgot Creativity73...But past that was there anyone who even joined in based off that now forgotten stream?

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Meanwhile :

For the Twatter challenged : The link to the story and let us consider for a moment (before you click on the link) that Real clear politics just posted a Styxhexenhammer666 video

Ground control to Major Tom ...

Styx: Hillary Clinton Has Gone Literally Insane; Says Trump is a White Nationalist, Compares 2016 to 9/11

SM1957

Post by SM1957 »

GCSE textbook pulled from schools because facts are racist.

And you can't expect black people to be good parents in 2018.They try to be good fathers, but the slave trade makes it so hard for them.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/newsbeat-45784222

John D

Post by John D »

Here is a woman, professor, and MRA from Canada eh.... I like her.

CaptainFluffyBunny

comhcinc wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:24 am
I forgot Creativity73...But past that was there anyone who even joined in based off that now forgotten stream?
No. But it does mark one of the last times Brive and Kirb were on good terms, shortly before the fall of Australia.

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

So we can blame that on Sargon too is what you are telling me...

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

comhcinc wrote: I forgot Creativity73...But past that was there anyone who even joined in based off that now forgotten stream?
It was a zero cost outreach of what we had been doing - to over 60K people. I don’t see the downside.

CaptainFluffyBunny

SM1957 wrote: GCSE textbook pulled from schools because facts are racist.

And you can't expect black people to be good parents in 2018.They try to be good fathers, but the slave trade makes it so hard for them.

I am glad to see the fact that the book being pulled is published in the news. So many inconvenient facts get disappeared by editors, school boards, professors, long before the public is made aware. The fact that the black community has a problem with absentee fathers is not going to be covered up by pulling a book, when It's so obvious to everybody familiar with the community itself.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Brive1987 wrote:
comhcinc wrote: I forgot Creativity73...But past that was there anyone who even joined in based off that now forgotten stream?
It was a zero cost outreach of what we had been doing - to over 60K people. I don’t see the downside.

After Sargon's last debate performance against Carrier, you don't see a downside to being associated with him? Okay.

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

Brive1987 wrote:
That carny fake fuck making money off it. Smug bastard (not you, him, you smug bastard).

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Com, stop it already.

Choose another insult

Carny people are good people. In fact most of them could pass for 'one of us'.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

AndrewV69 wrote: Meanwhile :

https.://twitter.com/BadIdeasVs/status/1049366001664458752

For the Twatter challenged : The link to the story and let us consider for a moment (before you click on the link) that Real clear politics just posted a Styxhexenhammer666 video

Styx: Hillary Clinton Has Gone Literally Insane; Says Trump is a White Nationalist, Compares 2016 to 9/11
Sounds like you think Old Styx’s political take (as opposed to dress sense) is off beam? He is anti both neo-libs and neo-cons.

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

Carny isn't an insult. It's a description. Carny can be good people.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

comhcinc wrote:
Brive1987 wrote:

That carny fake fuck making money off it. Smug bastard (not you, him, you smug bastard).
At zero cost, I’d see it as a good return on our investment. I guess it’s a win-win if he made a buck.

Looks it’s like Goldy being interviewed on DS - it’s all upside.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Brive1987 wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:21 pm
AndrewV69 wrote: Meanwhile :

https.://twitter.com/BadIdeasVs/status/1049366001664458752

Sounds like you think Old Styx’s political take (as opposed to dress sense) is off beam? He is anti both neo-libs and neo-cons.
I was exaggerating for dramatic impact. The truth is that despite some of his videos being posted here, this is the very first one I have viewed all the way through.

Usually what happens, is I start the video and 30 seconds in his "dress sense" as you put it, so offends my sense of aesthetics that I bail because the outrage to my senses is too great to bear.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

I heard him on the Spencer debate and thought he was a (relative) voice of reason. So I hunted him down and promptly had the same visual recoil you experienced.

But I listened to a few vids with the iPad cover closed on its flap - and managed to overcome my prejudice.

dogen

Post by dogen »

comhcinc wrote: Carny isn't an insult. It's a description. Carny can be good people.
Unlike pikeys.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

I can't recall if the 'Russian Feminist Pours Bleach on Men to Fight Manspreading' story was mentioned here or not.

In any case, I'm now seeing reports that it is 'fake news'...perhaps even 'very, fake news'.

https://euvsdisinfo.eu/viral-manspreadi ... ropaganda/

Driftless

Post by Driftless »

SM1957 wrote: GCSE textbook pulled from schools because facts are racist.

The article says 21% of black families are single-parent, 16% of all families of all races.

The book says Caribbean fathers are "largely absent". That seems to be an overstatement to me, unless the 21% stat is wrong. I would take largely absent to mean a majority of black families are single female parent.