Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

Old subthreads
Brive1987

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

Post by Brive1987 »

Keating wrote:
PizzaGate was heavily supported by Brittany Pettibone.
I don’t watch Pettibone, and the main thing I get out of Brive posting thots is that Mrs Brive needs to put out more, but if you take this logic just a little further, next thing you’ll be apologising for quoting Winston Churchill because he did stuff you disagree with.
You don’t know what you are missing out on.

http://i.imgur.com/s74kFDV.jpg

Re Mrs Brive. You are lucky I was in Canberra this month already and won’t be detoxed for several weeks. :naughty:

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Brive1987 wrote: Kirb’s Muslim whispering celebrates placing as many people from the bottom left into the top right.

A) because it’s a liberal aspiration to be “colour blind”

B) because he has a truck load of Two Treatises of Government and he gets 15% commission.

C) someone told him the self expression value is a constant and not a variable

http://i.imgur.com/NG3QtMP.jpg
Where is that map from, and on what data is it based? It seems weird that Hong Kong has more or less the same self-expression value as Peru or Portugal, or that Switzeralnd is about as traditional as Russia. Or that Bahrain is about as traditional as the US.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

An interesting bit of information:
Emancipative values are the most single important factor in advancing the empowerment of women. Economic, religious, and institutional factors that have been found to advance women’s empowerment, do so for the most part because they nurture emancipative values.[8]
Emancipative values change people’s life strategy from an emphasis on securing a decent subsistence level to enhancing human agency. As the shift from subsistence to agency affects entire societies, the overall level of subjective well-being rises.[9]
The emancipative consequences of the human empowerment process are not a culture-specific peculiarity of the ‘West.’ The same empowerment processes that advance emancipative values and a critical-liberal desire for democracy in the ‘West,’ do the same in the ‘East’ and in other culture zones.[15]
The social dominance of Islam and individual identification as Muslim both weaken emancipative values. But among young Muslims with high education, and especially among young Muslim women with high education, the Muslim/Non-Muslim gap over emancipative values closes.[16]
This seems to support my idea that it's the reactionary influence of the monopoly of islamic education by social conservatives and reactionaries (often directly financed by Gulf countries) that is holding Middle Eastern countries back. So the idea of improving the education of young people and especially young women in muslim-majority countries seems to have some evidence behind it.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

I don’t know how serious she is. Or why this is a benchmark. I think she is an honest social conservative who brings a POV which is a welcome change from liberal cant.

Pettibone addresses pizzagate at 3:37 here. Sounds like she is currently measured. Don’t know if you can trap her in a lie.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

By the way:
Brive1987 wrote: Kirb’s Muslim whispering celebrates placing as many people from the bottom left into the top right.

B) because he has a truck load of Two Treatises of Government and he gets 15% commission.

This is a strawman.

I don't support placing AS MANY muslims to the "west" AS POSSIBLE. I support INTEGRATING the muslims who ALREADY live in the "west" into "western" societies, as well as promiting secularization of muslim societies as much as possible, and structuring immigration and integration policies around favoring secularization, so, for example, letting in more highly educated people who work in tech and less Salafi imams, or defunding and shunning conservative muslim organizations and instead promoting liberal and modern figures.

In practice: freeze Gulf theocracy funds to mosques in the "west", put caps on the immigration of people who have Gulf theocracy ties, rapidadly expel all the preachers who preach messages contrary to liberal democratic values, give zero legitimacy to muslim conservative/reactionary organizations like CAGE or MEND or CAIR, give zero support to muslim terroristic organizations like Hamas or Hezbollah, instead banning them from your country and freezing their assets, giving legitimacy to ex-muslims or liberal muslims, and creating school curricula and civic engagement geared towards promoting secular, liberal democratic values and integration.

You seem to think I'm a HuffPo reader who thinks that islam is a feminist religion or other moronic ideas about how muslims are always poor little victims who don't need to adapt to liberal democracy.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Kirbmarc wrote:
An interesting bit of information:
Emancipative values are the most single important factor in advancing the empowerment of women. Economic, religious, and institutional factors that have been found to advance women’s empowerment, do so for the most part because they nurture emancipative values.[8]
Emancipative values change people’s life strategy from an emphasis on securing a decent subsistence level to enhancing human agency. As the shift from subsistence to agency affects entire societies, the overall level of subjective well-being rises.[9]
The emancipative consequences of the human empowerment process are not a culture-specific peculiarity of the ‘West.’ The same empowerment processes that advance emancipative values and a critical-liberal desire for democracy in the ‘West,’ do the same in the ‘East’ and in other culture zones.[15]
The social dominance of Islam and individual identification as Muslim both weaken emancipative values. But among young Muslims with high education, and especially among young Muslim women with high education, the Muslim/Non-Muslim gap over emancipative values closes.[16]
This seems to support my idea that it's the reactionary influence of the monopoly of islamic education by social conservatives and reactionaries (often directly financed by Gulf countries) that is holding Middle Eastern countries back. So the idea of improving the education of young people and especially young women in muslim-majority countries seems to have some evidence behind it.
Sounds like cultural Islam is the antithesis of your western liberalism. #islamban

Did you get a definition of “Emancipative values“? Sounds like a shill for liberal individualism. Something that can only exist in the petri dish produced from security gained out of past collective endeavour.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Kirbmarc wrote: By the way:

This is a strawman.

I don't support placing AS MANY muslims to the "west" AS POSSIBLE. I support INTEGRATING the muslims who ALREADY live in the "west" into "western" societies, as well as promiting secularization of muslim societies as much as possible, and structuring immigration and integration policies around favoring secularization, so, for example, letting in more highly educated people who work in tech and less Salafi imams, or defunding and shunning conservative muslim organizations and instead promoting liberal and modern figures.

In practice: freeze Gulf theocracy funds to mosques in the "west", put caps on the immigration of people who have Gulf theocracy ties, rapidadly expel all the preachers who preach messages contrary to liberal democratic values, give zero legitimacy to muslim conservative/reactionary organizations like CAGE or MEND or CAIR, give zero support to muslim terroristic organizations like Hamas or Hezbollah, instead banning them from your country and freezing their assets, giving legitimacy to ex-muslims or liberal muslims, and creating school curricula and civic engagement geared towards promoting secular, liberal democratic values and integration.

You seem to think I'm a HuffPo reader who thinks that islam is a feminist religion or other moronic ideas about how muslims are always poor little victims who don't need to adapt to liberal democracy.
So you would be happy to ban additional low value immigration from cultural Muslim countries until we have sorted out the current mob and turned them into Enlightened Secularists?

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Brive1987 wrote:
Gay marriage is, by now, a fait accompli, and all of the reasons against it are dependent on irrational religious assumptions.
Not according to the hallowed UDHRs Article 16

(1) Men and women of full age, without any limitation due to race, nationality or religion, have the right to marry and to found a family. They are entitled to equal rights as to marriage, during marriage and at its dissolution.
(2) Marriage shall be entered into only with the free and full consent of the intending spouses.
(3) The family is the natural and fundamental group unit of society and is entitled to protection by society and the State.

It’s a long passive bow indeed to interpret this using SJW POMOisms
How are any of the points in the UDHRs arguments against gay marriage?

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Brive1987 wrote: I don’t know how serious she is.
Listen to the Matt Forney video I posted. She seems pretty serious there.
Or why this is a benchmark.

You turned into a benchmark by finding it laughable. I simply reminded you that Pettibone didn't find it so laughable.
I think she is an honest social conservative who brings a POV which is a welcome change from liberal cant
Whatever floats your boat, mate.
Pettibone addresses pizzagate at 3:37 here. Sounds like she is currently measured. Don’t know if you can trap her in a lie.

BWAHAHAH. She wants to start a criminal investigation of a dude based on a photo of a kid taped to a table and another of him showing parts of his chest. And she's saying that Clinton is associating to creeps because she frequented this dude's pizza parlor and was a friend of Harvey Weinstein. Because of course if I frequent the restaurant of a guy who an Internet vlogger thinks might be a pedo I'm "associating" with him. This is conspiracy theory 101. "I'm just asking questions, if he's got nothing to hide...."

As for Weinstein...EVERYONE in Hollywood was pals with Weinstein. Including this dude:

https://images2.corriereobjects.it/meth ... ezioni.jpg

Also this is rich of Pettibone: "Imagine if Donald Trump had posted a photo like this, he'd be under investigation within five seconds"

https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/mob ... really.jpg

Katie Johnson v. Donald J. Trump and Jeffrey E. Epstein: Trump Child Rape Claim for $100 Million Denied by Trump Attorney
The federal lawsuit, titled Katie Johnson v. Donald J. Trump and Jeffrey E. Epstein, accuses Trump and Epstein of rape and other sexual assaults during the summer of 1994, when plaintiff was 13 years old. Attorney Garten denied the accusations and cast doubt on the existence of the plaintiff.
This wasn't just a picture someone on the Internet found creepy. It was an allegation of child rape. And yet...no investigation.

Pettibone is a partisan hack.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

I’d argue it’s so implicit as to be virtually explicit that Article 16 promotes traditional forms (ie family orientated) of marriage.

There is, for instance, (in a document not noted for nuance) any provision for freedom of gender. Though race, nationality and religion are expressly paraded out.

Quite the oversight and I will leverage it all I can, given the reverence assigned this confused mess of contradictory thoughts.

:burn:

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Brive1987 wrote: Sounds like cultural Islam is the antithesis of your western liberalism.
Yes. Especially in its conservative and reactionary forms, propagated by specific people tied to specific entities. I've been writing about this for years.
#islamban
Nazism is also an antithesis of liberal democracy. #Naziban? Communism too. #Communistban? Hell, even the Religious Right is often antitethical of liberal democracy. #Evangelicalban? Why not just ban everyone and invade Poland?

Or maybe you need to calibrate institutions to reduce the power of extremist leaders and reactionary thinkers.
Did you get a definition of “Emancipative values“? Sounds like a shill for liberal individualism.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKcAYMb5uk4
Something that can only exist in the petri dish produced from security gained out of past collective endeavour.
If by security you mean relative prosperity, solid insitutions, high levels of literacy, low levels of political and religious violence, a productive population in good health, then yes, of course those values are the backbones and supports of a liberal democracy. This is institutional improvement and maintenance is important, and why promoting political or religious violence is a threat to liberal democratic values.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

I really don’t want to have to work out the significance of a guy taking photos of taped down kids. I will bet you 50c he is perv. Just on feelz. And yeah she was JAQing off. Meah. She’s walking back any naivety faster than I can deny reading Däniken as a green-demi adult.

Trump appears to be on the hunt in that picture. Though the Harvey thing is more about liberal hypocrisy. Donald is a proud card carrying dude-bro isn’t he?

I’m also going to assume the POTUS kiddie rape case was as corroborated as Fords. Please enlighten me if I’m wrong.

Does that cover your flung mud?

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Brive1987 wrote: I’d argue it’s so implicit as to be virtually explicit that Article 16 promotes traditional forms (ie family orientated) of marriage.

There is, for instance, (in a document not noted for nuance) any provision for freedom of gender. Though race, nationality and religion are expressly paraded out.

Quite the oversight and I will leverage it all I can, given the reverence assigned this confused mess of contradictory thoughts.

Only if you believe that what is not permitted is prohibited.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Brive1987 wrote: I really don’t want to have to work out the significance of a guy taking photos of taped down kids. I will bet you 50c he is perv. Just on feelz. And yeah she was JAQing off. Meah. She’s walking back any naivety faster than I can deny reading Däniken as a green-demi adult.

Trump appears to be on the hunt in that picture. Though the Harvey thing is more about liberal hypocrisy. Donald is a proud card carrying dude-bro isn’t he?

I’m also going to assume the POTUS kiddie rape case was as corroborated as Fords. Please enlighten me if I’m wrong.

Does that cover your flung mud?
Don't be deliberately obtuse. The POTUS kiddie rape case was poorly corroborated, but more corroborated than Pettibone and your "feelz". At least there was an allegation.

THAT was the point, that she thinks that a picture of a non-criminal act warrants an investigation and if anything of the same nature happened to Trump there would HAVE been an investigation.

Well, there has been something of the same nature. Actually worse, an actual accusation. And yet...no investigation. Some Pettibone's point has been proven wrong.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Kirbmarc wrote:
BWAHAHAH. She wants to start a criminal investigation of a dude based on a photo of a kid taped to a table and another of him showing parts of his chest.

**snip**

Also this is rich of Pettibone: "Imagine if Donald Trump had posted a photo like this, he'd be under investigation within five seconds"
You forgot to include the pic.

http://i.imgur.com/1VxXDYn.jpg

But I don’t know who the dude is or why he hit her radar back then.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Brive1987 wrote: I’d argue it’s so implicit as to be virtually explicit that Article 16 promotes traditional forms (ie family orientated) of marriage.

Whether or not your interpretation is correct is something lawyers (Puh-too) can argue over forever.

Seems to me that it's entirely the wrong way round for the UN (or governments in general) to tell people (or promote) what sort of relationships / associations they are allowed.

Once people give up that right, the precedent has been set, and it's only a matter of time before someone you don't agree with politically will regulate.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Kirb, you do realise there is a cultural war going on don’t you? :bjarte:

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Pettibone:

>This dude is creepy, here's another creepy dude, one is the owner of a restaurant where Clinton dined, the other is Harvey Weinstein in a pic with Clinton, plus the Podesta wikileaks emails which might have a hidden meaning, we need a criminal investigator on the restaurant owner, and humm, humm, Hillary is surely surrounded by creeps, isn't she? (*wink wink, nudge nudge*)

>If this happened to Our Leader Trump, he'd be crucified, crucified I tell you!

Reality:

>Trump was actually accused of being a child rapist...nothing came of it.

EPIC FAIL on Pettibone's part...zero research skills.

Me:

>Peezus, Pettibone is such a partisan hack.

Brive:

>You're hurting the honor of my Barbie Dream Fiancée! Prepare to die!

:lol:

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Brive1987 wrote: Kirb, you do realise there is a cultural war going on don’t you? :bjarte:
Yes. There is a cultural war. Actually there are many wars, with many fronts. There's a war between theocratic islam and modernity, one between the alt-right and liberal democracy, one between the SocJus and the reality-based community. I choose to side with modern liberal democracy and with evidence-based approaches to politics. To be a secular humanist, as I've always been.

I've written EXTENSIVELY on the problems of the SocJus and of islam. And also on those of the alt-right. I see no problem in carrying on doing what I do.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

MarcusAu wrote:

Whether or not your interpretation is correct is something lawyers (Puh-too) can argue over forever.

Seems to me that it's entirely the wrong way round for the UN (or governments in general) to tell people (or promote) what sort of relationships / associations they are allowed.

Once people give up that right, the precedent has been set, and it's only a matter of time before someone you don't agree with politically will regulate.
I agree. UDHR is a globalist bludgeon, far better to let local cultures sort out best practice and evolve.

In their own space.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Kirbmarc wrote:
Brive1987 wrote: Kirb, you do realise there is a cultural war going on don’t you? :bjarte:
Yes. There is a cultural war. Actually there are many wars, with many fronts. There's a war between theocratic islam and modernity, one between the alt-right and liberal democracy, one between the SocJus and the reality-based community. I choose to side with modern liberal democracy and with evidence-based approaches to politics. To be a secular humanist, as I've always been.

I've written EXTENSIVELY on the problems of the SocJus and of islam. And also on those of the alt-right. I see no problem in carrying on doing what I do.
And one between liberal excess and social conservatism / convention. You may as well have a complete list eh?

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

Kirbmarc wrote: I respect him even less than Southern or Goldy now. They're partisan hacks with horrible ideas, but at least they have ideas.
Classic scene alert!

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Brive1987 wrote:
Kirbmarc wrote:
BWAHAHAH. She wants to start a criminal investigation of a dude based on a photo of a kid taped to a table and another of him showing parts of his chest.

**snip**

You forgot to include the pic.

http://i.imgur.com/1VxXDYn.jpg

But I don’t know who the dude is or why he hit her radar back then.
The dude is James Alefantis, the owner of the Comet Ping Pong pizza parlor, a pizza restaurant in Washington DC which had among its clients John Podesta, the chairman of Clinton's campaign.

The whole brouhaha emerged after Wikileaks published the emails of John Podesta and 4chan combed through them, finding a couple which they alleged were written in code for pedophilic activities. One of the emails was between Podesta and Alefantis. So the conspiracy theorists created a gigantic conspiracy theory about child rape happening in the Comet Ping Pong parlor, Haitian children being smuggled to the US to be raped by Podesta and Alefantis, a secret torture-murder chamber, etc, all linking Clinton to a secret pedophile ring in Washington DC. All based on very flimsy evidence.

Pettibone spread and HEAVILY defended the conspiracy theory. To be fair I'm sure whether she actually believed in the conspiracy (at least not the fantasies about torture chmabers and smuggled children), but she surely saw it as politically useful in the lead-up to the 2016 election. She shilled for it heavily.

Later armed conspiracy nut broke into Comet Ping Pong, looking for the torture chamber, and was arrested. Pettibone heavily backpedaled from what was becoming a PR disaster.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Tigzy wrote:
Kirbmarc wrote: I respect him even less than Southern or Goldy now. They're partisan hacks with horrible ideas, but at least they have ideas.
Classic scene alert!

My thoughts precisely :lol:

Pettibone, Southern, Sellner Matt Forney, Molyneux, etc. are quite clearly concerned with the idea of non-white people in white-majority countries. That leads them to terrible ideas, but at least I can understand what they actually think.

With Sargon or Dave Rubin it seems to be all about what they DON'T believe in, all about "triggering the libs".

DrokkIt

Post by DrokkIt »

Whilst I would not describe Sargon as having moved to the 'far right', I would say he has drifted off quite far *to* the right of where he began.

My issue with him (beyond the egotism, which anyone can succumb to at their worst) is not that he's become overtly political, it's that he has wholesale absorbed and internalised the 'counter-sjw' narrative to the point of absolute lens-insistence. In short, he has become a dogged culture warrior who now sees every single piece of news as it relates to this narrative... and, well, it's conspiratorial and un-empirical.

It's worth noting that post his Carrier debate, he's begun to see this about himself and issues an apology. I think that despite a number of disagreements I'd have with his views, he does *mean well* and I'd support any move away from the 'Molyneux track' (increasing polarisation and confirmation bias) and back to attempting rationality.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

DrokkIt wrote: Whilst I would not describe Sargon as having moved to the 'far right', I would say he has drifted off quite far *to* the right of where he began.

My issue with him (beyond the egotism, which anyone can succumb to at their worst) is not that he's become overtly political, it's that he has wholesale absorbed and internalised the 'counter-sjw' narrative to the point of absolute lens-insistence. In short, he has become a dogged culture warrior who now sees every single piece of news as it relates to this narrative... and, well, it's conspiratorial and un-empirical.

It's worth noting that post his Carrier debate, he's begun to see this about himself and issues an apology. I think that despite a number of disagreements I'd have with his views, he does *mean well* and I'd support any move away from the 'Molyneux track' (increasing polarisation and confirmation bias) and back to attempting rationality.
If there is one thing that Moly knows - it's what side his bread is buttered on. I think dear old Carl of Swindon knows it too.

Pleasing your audience with 'Gotcha' moments (ie servicing the fans) is no doubt a good start and generates an income, but you have to provide something more to last long term. (At least I hope so).

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

screwtape wrote: In the days before needle biopsies, a suspicious mammogram meant you signed your consent and woke up with a BandAid or something larger depending on what the frozen section had said. When Barbara Castle came to the Cruciform building on Gower Street, she had recently upset NHS docs as minister of health. She awoke to the less than gentle "You've had your tit off, dear" from an anaesthetist who went on to become Dean. Happy days.

And Diana Dors was a Swindon girl, though more from the Penhill end rather than Sargon's Toothill side.
Well I for one am pleased that my randomly fired shots strike such brilliant sparks when they encounter the monumental flintiness of your past experience.

Metaphorically speaking of course.

DrokkIt

Post by DrokkIt »

MarcusAu wrote:
DrokkIt wrote: Whilst I would not describe Sargon as having moved to the 'far right', I would say he has drifted off quite far *to* the right of where he began.

If there is one thing that Moly knows - it's what side his bread is buttered on. I think dear old Carl of Swindon knows it too.

Pleasing your audience with 'Gotcha' moments (ie servicing the fans) is no doubt a good start and generates an income, but you have to provide something more to last long term. (At least I hope so).
Oh, it's absolutely fine to choose to do this, in principle.

However when you then want to step outside of that into "real politics" and "making actual changes" (see the ongoing Sargon v Metokur row regarding this), not only does your past history of flashy bait-tweets suddenly make you a liability to your new associations BUT also you loose the converted to preach to and now need to essentially go more mainstream.

Meanwhile the audience that is buying the gotchas can choose from an ever-increasing pool of people willing to say more extreme and less rational things for their money. It's just a bit of a problem for anyone wanting to move from youtube political science into actual politics.

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

Bhurzum wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 7:55 pm

The "Skilly" in me (Skill at arms instructor) is gnashing his teeth - not only is the position and hold of the weapon laughably bad (and very dangerous), the four-point-relationship (easily remembered by the mnemonic "EAST" - Eye, Aperture, Sight-blade, Target) is entirely absent. In other words, even if the weapon didn't fly backwards and injure the firer when the trigger is pulled, they're not even aiming at the target properly.

Piss-poor minus - 10 laps of the range, rifle held overhead, you stop and the laps get reset - GO!

Somebody brew me...
Mad Mitch has been re-incarnated on the Pit.

ThreeFlangedJavis

Post by ThreeFlangedJavis »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 2:27 pm
And I'm done dealing with crocodile tears from Kavanaugh supporters. You seem to only notice when the "smear campaign" is done against your side, but when Bill Clinton is called a rapist, not a peep. If you really think that this is a one-sided war with the Republicans as innocent victims, then you are laughably gullible.
Who is it exactly who thinks the Republicans are innocent? As for Bill Clinton, I don't know if he is a rapist, but he is definitely a liar and very free with his dick in ways that would see him crucified if he weren't a Democrat. I am not a Republican fan by any means, just particularly disgusted with the Democrats right now. There is only so much bullshit about the dire emergency faced by women and minorities at the hands of the evil Kavanaugh, "Stop him at all costs BAMN brave martyrs , vive la Resistance" that I can stomach. There is something about the underhand tactics they are using combined with the insufferably smug air of moral virtuousness. I'm not 100% sure that Kavanaugh wasn't an abusive brat when young, however there is nothing to suggest he has carried that into adulthood. Archaeologists are required to convict him. Clinton's alleged bad behaviour was always fairly current and very relevant.

InfraRedBucket

Post by InfraRedBucket »

Brive1987 wrote:

Must be a particularly harsh winter acoming. He's already got a shirt on.

Or it's a gift handed down from above from the Mysterious Many Headed One Called Patreon.

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

Bhurzum wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:28 pm
CaptainFluffyBunny wrote: If you like, I can demonstrate with the exact same calibre the next time I go shooting in the woods-for obvious reasons I'm not going to do that at the range.
The envy would probably kill me.

/grumbling
I've seen worst

Keating

Post by Keating »

Oh good, a Bottomless Pit of Endless Wonder. I'm sure this isn't full of tangents and waffle designed to obfuscate a poor argument.
Kirbmarc wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:05 am
Social reforms like gay marriage, divorce and abortion rights have become parts of the mainstream by now. They're all positive developments from a secular, non-religious perspective, so going back from there is a staple of the right-wing religious conservatives. I don't see any point in walking back from those ideas from a secular perspectivre. Since they're accepted across the board any movement that wants to walk back from those is, by defintion, reactionary, just like after interracial marriage was made legal any movement that wants to walk back from there is reactionary.
It's completely beyond the scope of my point, but I believe there's an entirely secular argument against gay marriage. It relies on the purpose of government, and what interest the government has in the personal relationships of its citizens. I do not believe government should be in the business of regulating its citizens private lives (See China's social credit for the extreme that path leads too). The only reason governments took an interest in marriage was because that was the unit from which to best support the next generation of citizens, children. Something that doesn't apply to gay marriage, but does to interracial marriage. Pretty much everything else you can achieve from marriage, such as automatic visitation rights in hospital, I don't really have a problem with, but marriage itself isn't necessary for. I'd argue that if supporting the nuclear family is no longer a priority, which it doesn't seem to be, then there is no reason for the government to be issuing marriage licenses at all, and it should stop doing so entirely.

However, my actual point, as I'm sure you weren't obtuse enough to miss, was that it was the "conservative" government that passed this legislation. If it was a "liberal" government (lower case L) that passed it, I wouldn't have brought it. My point was that the mainstream "right wing" parties are hardly worthy of the name. It was also done within the past year, hardly the bowels of history to be considered "reactionary".
Completely Open Borders is an extremist position that is more performative than real, at least for now. The problem is that there's a lack of discussion of a pragmatic middle ground between the Trump position of giving zero tolerance to immigration from certain areas, and of giving zero amnesties to illegal immigrants no matter the consequences, and the idea that borders are inherently oppressive and all those who want to come should be let in. As I've written Ronald Reagan, not exactly a SJW, was in favor of limited amnesty for illegal immigrants, similar to DACA.
I don't have a problem with the way Australia handles illegal immigration, except in its used as a cover for the high amounts of legal immigration. We had a trade minister who openly suggested that Australian citizenship should be for sale. I think this analogy is accurate: it's like cordial, a small amount is okay, even makes things better. Once the proportion of cordial to water gets too high, however, the entire thing becomes undrinkable.
The far-right position is the one based on the idea that immigration from certain areas is an erosion of "national identity", and civic integration is largely impossible. The SocJus idea is that all immmigration is beneficial, and any sort of requirement for immigrants and incentive to integration is racism and oppression. There's little talk about a sensible middle-ground which tries to conjugate economic requirements, culturally civic integration, and tries to regulate immigration fluxes rather than simpoly lifting borders or closing them. Most of the discussion is about SocJus or Alt-Right virtue signalling.
Completely irrelevant to my argument. I think immigration has been so high for so long, that we need a complete shut down of pretty much ALL immigration for a while to allow us to digest and integrate the newer arrivals. Continuing the high rate of immigration Australia currently has is a recipe for social strife.
Economics is the elephant in the room. Very few people discuss wage freeze, or unemployment and underemployment, or predatory loans, or the gradual erosion of workers' rights. GDP growth seems to be the only thing that matters. This actually ties in with immigration. Immigration is economically positive in some sectors, but it's not so positive in others, especially if it's combined with wage freeze or even wage reduction. The economic model of hiring cheap foreign labor is one of the reasons why immigration causes some social issues among the working class. This is a point which is often overlooked.
Not by me, and again, tangential to my point. GDP per capita is better metric. The trouble with any metric, however, is that it ends up becoming your target, and that ignores the intangibles. That said, I'm entirely prepared to eat some short term economic harm now to avoid social strife later on (which will also bring economic harm).
An alt-right project of "cultural defense" is likely to assume that all forms of immigration are the same, in all economic sectors, just like the SocJus Open Borders model seems to think that the only important thing is allowing people to come in, regardless of whether this creates or destroys economic opportunities for the working class. In some sectors immigration is required due to worker shortage, but not every part of economics is the same, and you can't simply reduce job opportunities for the native working class in the name of GDP growth and expect no backlash.
Again, I'm not sure who you're arguing with here. However, I do think there are strategic reasons for protectionism for certain industries. Automobile manufacturing, computer chip manufacture, that kind of thing. If for no other reason, that in the event of invasion, those factories can be easily converted to a war footing. Additionally, Bloomberg reported the other day that potentially thousands of outsourced computer products from China may have had secret chips added to the network architecture allowing the Chinese to easily compromise any computer system those parts are attached to. Relying on a geopolitical competitor that has fundamentally different values to you for your defence is just asking for trouble. Finally, "worker shortage" just means you aren't prepared to pay what local citizens demand, not necessarily that there is a real shortage. Some of this is certainly brought on by corporate greed. Australia's supermarket duopoly have near destroyed our dairy industry, for example.
That's the problem, I think. This kind of hyperbolic, apocalyptic ideas about the "twilight of the west" or the "survival of the nation" are what characterizes the far right. There are economic or social or cultural issues about immigration, but thinking that the survival of the nation is a dangerous exaggeration that can motivate decisions based not on improving living standards, or promoting integration, but on simply getting those who are perceived to be a danger out of the country, no matter how integrated they are, or their behavior.
I didn't say "twilight of the west", I said "Australia's survival". In our life times we've seen more than one country collapse because of poor government decisions. At least one was relatively wealthy with large amounts of exportable resources. So don't pretend it can't happen. I'm also relatively black pilled on the idea of the "End of History". There is nothing fundamentally different about our current nations, I think, then there was about Rome or the Mayan Empires. I think it is entirely possible that many of us on this board will live to see the US lose it's global superpower status, and China have the military and economic might to dictate global politics. Given how China treats its own minorities, and whips up anti-Japanese sentiment among its citizens, that is not a scenario that we should welcome. The US military did put out a white paper during the Obama administration that said it expected the Chinese to exceed their capabilities by mid-century.
It's not about "gassing the Jews". It's about basing one's approach to immigration on apocalyptic premises, and characterizing all immigrants from certain parts of the world as a potential existential danger. It's about an approach that doesn't allow room for integration within a common legal framework, and sees different cultures as an inherent threat to an alleged cultural essence.
Again, you're not arguing with me here. I would say that race is coarse proxy for culture. I'd also say that humans need cultural cohesion. They need to feel their neighbours are on the same side as them. That can only happen if they are all aligned to the same goal of the improvement of the nation. People who think their own culture is evil and all others, even those that are demonstrably inferior, are better, are part of the problem, but so is a large number of people from those inferior cultures that have no intention of integration.
Cultural mixing is actually a very good thing, provided that one preserves liberal democratic principles. People who immigrate and integrate successfully can be a huge resource. The American melting pot has been a source of strength. Preserving identity at all costs in the face of change is reactionary.
Again, I'd point to the cordial analogy. I do think the idea of a unified earth under a one world "liberal democracy" government is about one of the worst dystopias I can think of. Maybe that's where we disagree?

I'm also not convinced that "reactionary" politics are inherently bad. Haven't read enough Moldbug maybe, but the ideas I've encountered so far can't be dismissed out of hand to my view.
The trick is getting policies right to favor the right kind of immigration, to preserve liberal democratic values, to create jobs and opportunities rather than to suppress them, to promote mixing and social peace rather than identitarian movements and social unrest, to deal with issues by an evidence-based, result-oriented approach rather than on the basis of emotional outrage and identitarian essentialism.
Again, not sure who you're arguing with.
The problems I have with the alt-right/alt-lite is that they're apocalyptic and essentialist. Like in Lauren Southern video, where she went around filming non-white people in Paris and argued that this was the end of France. Even if you concedes that she wasn't talking about race but culture (and that's a point which is hard to argue in the face of her choosing to specifically film non-white people) what exactly is the big cultural issue with people peacefully going on about their business? There was a dude doing the same thing in an Australian supermarket, going around filming non-white people doing their shopping. What's the point of these videos from a non-racist, cultural perspective?
Not sure who you're arguing with here either, certainly not me. As I said above, I do think race is a coarse proxy for culture, but that's about as close as I come. It's not the race that disturbs me so much as the clear signs I see of people who have no intention of integrating. I've said my Nepalese neighbour has an Australian flag beach towel. That's about as bogan as you can get, and I have no problem with that. On the other hand, encountering a woman in a Niqāb being lead around by a man with an unruly beard in a gown shows no sign of attempting to integrate.
Their point would have been much stronger if those people were filming people carrying around signs about how "Democracy should go to hell" or "Islam will conquer the world", as it has happened in the UK plenty of times. Or if they were making a point about FGM in non-white communities in France or Australia,. Those are cultural practices which are easy to argue to be a threat to French or Australian liberal-democratic, secular values. But the idea that just by existing and walking around the streets of Paris or an Australian supermarket non-white people are a threat to French or Australian culture is hard to justify from a non-racial, cultural point of view.
Again, absolutely nothing to do with anything my arguments against you're point.

I said that the two important issues for me is dramatically reducing immigration and anti-SocJus. Neither of the mainstream parties provides any home for me. You agree with me that neither of these issues makes someone "far-right". Therefore the idea that voting for a party that advocates along these lines is inherently unreasonable is false. I didn't encounter a counter argument in that waffle, so I'm not sure what the point was.

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

I didn't read SOOOOOO much of that!

ThreeFlangedJavis

DrokkIt wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:21 am
Whilst I would not describe Sargon as having moved to the 'far right', I would say he has drifted off quite far *to* the right of where he began.

I find Molyneaux quite restrained of late. He always struck me as a patent libertarian cultist, sophist and cult-of-personality huckster. Always ready to weasel his way out of a tight spot with rapid fire counter-attack and distortion. If I didn't know that about him I'd consider him quite reasonable in light of what he has to say about current affairs.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny »

jugheadnaut wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:45 pm
jugheadnaut wrote: leanings
Can you state which Republicans repudiated the Pizzagate conspiracy? How about the Swiftboat campaign, where a good man that risked his life in combat had his reputation trashed? No? Clinton's blowjob, which lent a certain polarity to politics?

I'm not bothering to look it up, but IIRC Fox News gave credence to Pizzagate.

You're whatabouting yourself. You decry the tactics of one side when it suits you, but go into great detail about the other side to defend them. I know you're a smart man. If you want to talk about how politics have become a zero-sum game, I'm with you. If you want to talk about unfounded accusations becoming truth at the hands of zealot partisans, sing it brother. If you want to say "jesus, all my side did was pull out a baseball bat, and they pulled out a gun" then fuck off.
That's moving the goalposts, isn't it? You stated "The entire Democratic Party was accused of being pedophiles". Are you now saying lack of repudiation is tantamount to accusation? As I stated, the main strategy in the conservative media was to ignore it and starve it of oxygen, which was probably the best way to handle it. And no, Fox News did not cover it, either in their straight news operation or opinion shows. I do recall a rumor at the time that Sean Hannity wanted to cover it with a JAQ'ing spin, but was ordered not to. Fox covered the arrest of the guy that went into the pizzeria with a rifle by saying he was driven by "fake news stories".

On Swiftboating, John McCain called it "dishonest and dishonorable", and George W. Bush conceded that Kerry's war record was more honorable than his own. That said, some of the questioning of Kerry's military service was fair game, especially given to what extent he was using his military record as a major qualification of his candidacy. Many, if not most, of those he served with didn't like him. Most incriminatingly, he lied several times, including on the floor of the Senate, about having participated in clandestine military action in Cambodia.

Please point out where I've justified something contemptible Republicans have done by stated Democrats have done similar or worse. I studiously avoid that kind of argument.The one place whataboutery has actual merit is pointing out hypocrisy, but I don't believe I've even done that.
So again, you try to justify the antics of your side by quibbling details. Fuck off, your climate-change denying ass goes on ignore.

DrokkIt

Post by DrokkIt »

ThreeFlangedJavis wrote:
DrokkIt wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:21 am

I find Molyneaux quite restrained of late. He always struck me as a patent libertarian cultist, sophist and cult-of-personality huckster. Always ready to weasel his way out of a tight spot with rapid fire counter-attack and distortion. If I didn't know that about him I'd consider him quite reasonable in light of what he has to say about current affairs.
Maybe there's a sea change coming and he's aware of it, who knows.
I agree that generally speaking he is a bad actor and 100% cult-of-personality guy. Wasn't always that way, arguably he began as some kind of actual philosopher, but by 2015 he was very much a sophist into the smell of his own guffs.

ThreeFlangedJavis

DrokkIt wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:50 am
MarcusAu wrote:

Oh, it's absolutely fine to choose to do this, in principle.

However when you then want to step outside of that into "real politics" and "making actual changes" (see the ongoing Sargon v Metokur row regarding this), not only does your past history of flashy bait-tweets suddenly make you a liability to your new associations BUT also you loose the converted to preach to and now need to essentially go more mainstream.

Meanwhile the audience that is buying the gotchas can choose from an ever-increasing pool of people willing to say more extreme and less rational things for their money. It's just a bit of a problem for anyone wanting to move from youtube political science into actual politics.
Perhaps the line between youtube activism and actual politics is being blurred. The current state of UK (and European) politics is such that normal political wankery is on hold as the arrogant Brussels juggernaut drags the various indigenous populations bouncing along the tarmac in the opposite direction to the one in which they want to go, all the while wagging it's finger and scolding them Aneris style for being reactionaries resisting Big Brother Open Borders. They've seen Verhofstadt in action and decided "NO FUCKING WAY". The stakes in the Brexit negotiations are huge. May and Co look to be signing Britain up to be a vassal state for generations and in that context the first guy that says "Fuck that" gets support and damn the nuances of transport policy. IMO the British public are not getting rowdy enough. It isn't only the EU, it's the burgeoning police state as well and history teaches that the time to act is never later. The establishment need to fear, and I mean really fear the people. The people have been tamed too well though. Moderation, Dear Fellow, we're British and so civilised. Demos x50 and an inquiry into the collusion of councils in child grooming are needed with prosecutions. Not anarchic Poll Tax riots, but a very large nudge in power's ribs.

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Post by ConcentratedH2O, OM »

InfraRedBucket wrote:
Brive1987 wrote:

Must be a particularly harsh winter acoming. He's already got a shirt on.

Or it's a gift handed down from above from the Mysterious Many Headed One Called Patreon.
Pronounced by the shirtless nutter as "Part-ray-ohn".

jugheadnaut

Post by jugheadnaut »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote: So again, you try to justify the antics of your side by quibbling details. Fuck off, your climate-change denying ass goes on ignore.
Oh no!!! Where will I go for my daily dose of execrable reading comprehension?

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

Now kids...play nice.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny »

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

Jugheadnaut wrote:
Can you name a single right of center publication outside of alt-right sources like Breitbart and Infowars that gave any credence whatsoever to Pizzagate? Fox News, National Review, The Weekly Standard, Reason, Daily Caller? Anyone? They tended to ignore it so as not to give it further oxygen or actively ridicule it. Or is suddenly the alt-right the exemplars of the entire right? If I stated the "the entire Republican Party was accused of being Nazis", which perhaps is worse than pedophiles, you'd easily see that as specious nonsense. Why do you make the same sort of argument from the other side?
How about the Vince Foster thing? A total construct that tried to smear the Clintons and accuse them of murder. That was not only all over the right wing news, But was trumpeted loudly by Republican politicians. Years after the incident, the poor victim of a nasty witchcunt, Brett Cavanaugh went all out trying to gin up a case.
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/05/opin ... oster.html
Good luck on this conspiracy obsessed republican hitman giving fair hearings to any issue by democrats put in front of the court. No wonder the dems went over the top trying to block this nasty prick.

dogen

Post by dogen »

Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:02 pm
Not bored, a firearms instructor myself.
1- No regularity of firearms in the line.
2- Vast differences in the " uniforms." Even Maoist guerillas usually muster something in common to discern them from the rabble.
3-This was a photo-op for the story; for all we know she was a cook, drafted briefly to shore up the numbers for the picture. I rather doubt that they had any ammo issued. They rarely do. This was designed to show a woman on the line. As with most diversity initiatives, it screwed up.
My point was simply that she could fire the weapon, and the pistol-grip and a firm hold would ensure no amusing repercussion. If you like, I can demonstrate with the exact same calibre the next time I go shooting in the woods-for obvious reasons I'm not going to do that at the range.
Exactly. This is another woman-with-soldering iron.

https://i0.wp.com/makezine.com/wp-conte ... 1004&ssl=1

free thoughtpolice

ThreeFlangedJavis wrote:
As for Bill Clinton, I don't know if he is a rapist, but he is definitely a liar and very free with his dick in ways that would see him crucified if he weren't a Democrat.
Yeah! Suppose Trump was married 3 times, cheated on all of his wives, had 15 harassment suits filed against him, admitted to grabbing women by the genitals without their consent, bursting into a dressing room with naked teenagers in it...

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

dogen wrote:
2- Vast differences in the " uniforms." Even Maoist guerillas usually muster something in common to discern them from the rabble.
3-This was a photo-op for the story; for all we know she was a cook, drafted briefly to shore up the numbers for the picture. I rather doubt that they had any ammo issued. They rarely do. This was designed to show a woman on the line. As with most diversity initiatives, it screwed up.
My point was simply that she could fire the weapon, and the pistol-grip and a firm hold would ensure no amusing repercussion. If you like, I can demonstrate with the exact same calibre the next time I go shooting in the woods-for obvious reasons I'm not going to do that at the range.

[mg]https://i0.wp.com/makezine.com/wp-conte ... 4&ssl=1[mg]
Blokes are just as bad...if not worse!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BkXzVaUCYAAW_Wx.jpg

;)

ThreeFlangedJavis

free thoughtpolice wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:04 am
ThreeFlangedJavis wrote:
As for Bill Clinton, I don't know if he is a rapist, but he is definitely a liar and very free with his dick in ways that would see him crucified if he weren't a Democrat.
Yeah! Suppose Trump was married 3 times, cheated on all of his wives, had 15 harassment suits filed against him, admitted to grabbing women by the genitals without their consent, bursting into a dressing room with naked teenagers in it...
What's your point? Bill wasn't a shit because Trump?

ThreeFlangedJavis

Bhurzum wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:07 am
dogen wrote:

[mg]https://i0.wp.com/makezine.com/wp-conte ... 4&ssl=1[mg]
Blokes are just as bad...if not worse!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BkXzVaUCYAAW_Wx.jpg

;)
You haven't seen anything until you've seen a Malawian try to pull-start a chainsaw with the bar pointing back between his legs.

free thoughtpolice

ThreeFlangedJavis wrote:
ThreeFlangedJavis wrote:
Nope. The point is that Trump is basically getting away with far more crap than Clinton did when you said a Republican would be crucified.

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

Yeah! Suppose Trump was married 3 times, cheated on all of his wives, had 15 harassment suits filed against him, admitted to grabbing women by the genitals without their consent,

Cmom, he didn't say that. He said that he is so rich that women throw themselves at him and they are so taken with him he can do anything he wants with them.

Like this is the issue a lot of people have. Trump is probably the most awful elected person alive today. He daily does and says plenty of complete awful shit, and for some reason, that's not good enough? People still feel the need to take things he said and make it sound worst.

free thoughtpolice

Cmom, he didn't say that. He said that he is so rich that women throw themselves at him and they are so taken with him he can do anything he wants with them.
I assume you're joking.
"I don't even wait", "I just start kissing them" "and when you're a star you can do anything... grab them by the pussy and they let you do it"
It doesn't sound like he's asking consent there. You sure all that money doesn't make him so much irresistible, but that and his reputation for suing people at the drop of a hat makes them a bit reticent to complain about it?
Let's say we give Clinton the same benefit of the doubt that you want to give Trump.
Clinton dindu nuffin. He was just popular because he was powerful and charming and all sorts of sluts threw themselves at him and lied about the circumstances later because they got dumped and/or were on a political witchcunt.
Remember the 15 or so harassment suits Trump had against him. Were they any less credible than the allegations against Clinton?

ThreeFlangedJavis

Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:45 am
ThreeFlangedJavis wrote:
ThreeFlangedJavis wrote:
Nope. The point is that Trump is basically getting away with far more crap than Clinton did when you said a Republican would be crucified.
The Democrats have been trying to crucify Trump, or haven't you noticed? They haven't been trying to do the same to Billy Boy, oddly enough.

free thoughtpolice

The Democrats have been trying to crucify Trump, or haven't you noticed? They haven't been trying to do the same to Billy Boy, oddly enough.
The Repubs are still trying to crucify Bill Clinton, and in case you missed it they were all over Clinton when he was president. He was impeached for lying about a consensual blowjob several years after a wide ranging investigation initially about a suspicious real estate deal (which turned out to be nothing).
He basically was crucified for some basically harmless shit when you said he got off easy because he was a democrat. Now you're moving the goalposts to say that the Democrats should be trying to keep fucking over Bill Clinton nearly 20 years after he was impeached, humiliated, and disbarred?

ThreeFlangedJavis

Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:31 pm
I assume you're joking.
"I don't even wait", "I just start kissing them" "and when you're a star you can do anything... grab them by the pussy and they let you do it"
It doesn't sound like he's asking consent there. You sure all that money doesn't make him so much irresistible, but that and his reputation for suing people at the drop of a hat makes them a bit reticent to complain about it?
Let's say we give Clinton the same benefit of the doubt that you want to give Trump.
Clinton dindu nuffin. He was just popular because he was powerful and charming and all sorts of sluts threw themselves at him and lied about the circumstances later because they got dumped and/or were on a political witchcunt.
Remember the 15 or so harassment suits Trump had against him. Were they any less credible than the allegations against Clinton?
The "grab them by the pussy" stuff is media smear, and it seems to have worked. If anybody is under the illusion that the source tape for that smear is proof of Trump's sexism, watch this breakdown of the incident.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ok1Gd0CQsiM

ThreeFlangedJavis

Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:03 pm
The Repubs are still trying to crucify Bill Clinton, and in case you missed it they were all over Clinton when he was president. He was impeached for lying about a consensual blowjob several years after a wide ranging investigation initially about a suspicious real estate deal (which turned out to be nothing).
He basically was crucified for some basically harmless shit when you said he got off easy because he was a democrat. Now you're moving the goalposts to say that the Democrats should be trying to keep fucking over Bill Clinton nearly 20 years after he was impeached, humiliated, and disbarred?
How would you know if I've moved the goalposts when you haven't found the field yet? I never said he got off easy because he was a Democrat, I said the Democrats didn't seem to mind presidential peccadilloes when Bill woz Prez.

free thoughtpolice

3Flanged Javis:
Your claim was that a Democrat would get away with sexual misbehavior whereas a repub would get crucified. The Bill Clinton thing disproved that.
Now you are saying that because he didn't sexually assault Nancy O'Dell this proves he has never sexually assaulted anyone? A bit like saying you have found a woman that Ted Bundy didn't murder is proof he isn't a serial killer.
Because he insulted her for getting a boob job proves he is a feminist.
He asked consent before kissing this woman and didn't grab her by the pussy. Of course he didn't FFS. He was on camera, he knows his wife watches TV.
When he didn't know he was on tape he behaves differently than when the camera is on. Hardly proof he doesn't misbehave sexually. Kind of like how bank robbers don't rob banks when there are a lot of cops around watching the bank. They don't want to get caught.
Sorry, that video doesn't prove anything unless it's something you really want to believe to begin with.

Keating

Post by Keating »

comhcinc wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:21 am
I didn't read SOOOOOO much of that!
That was kinda the point.

ThreeFlangedJavis

Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:58 pm
3Flanged Javis:
Your claim was that a Democrat would get away with sexual misbehavior whereas a repub would get crucified. The Bill Clinton thing disproved that.
Now you are saying that because he didn't sexually assault Nancy O'Dell this proves he has never sexually assaulted anyone? A bit like saying you have found a woman that Ted Bundy didn't murder is proof he isn't a serial killer.
Because he insulted her for getting a boob job proves he is a feminist.
He asked consent before kissing this woman and didn't grab her by the pussy. Of course he didn't FFS. He was on camera, he knows his wife watches TV.
When he didn't know he was on tape he behaves differently than when the camera is on. Hardly proof he doesn't misbehave sexually. Kind of like how bank robbers don't rob banks when there are a lot of cops around watching the bank. They don't want to get caught.
Sorry, that video doesn't prove anything unless it's something you really want to believe to begin with.
I can see the problem. When I said "would see him crucified", I assumed it clear from the context that I meant that he would be cricified by Democrats. My error.

How obtuse. That video shows fairly categorically that Donald Trump did not seriously admit that he grabs women by the pussy as he has been repeatedly accused of admitting. It is a media fabrication. To claim otherwise requires quite a degree of tone deaf autistic literalism. And FYI I first watched that Davison video wanting it to indict Trump.

Driftless

Post by Driftless »

Sydney and Melbourne must be full:

Australia Has a Plan to Keep Immigrants Out of Its Largest Cities

https://slate.com/business/2018/10/aust ... tions.html