Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

Old subthreads
free thoughtpolice

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

Post by free thoughtpolice »

Driftless wrote: Sydney and Melbourne must be full:

Australia Has a Plan to Keep Immigrants Out of Its Largest Cities

https://slate.com/business/2018/10/aust ... tions.html
Driftless wrote: Sydney and Melbourne must be full:

I always have thought that rural folks tend to be more xenophobic than the more sophisticated, civilized folk that live in big cities and would be less likely to accept cultural differences than people in big cities like Sydney or Melbourne. I hope you don't mind me reposting this video from Kingman Arizona.

free thoughtpolice

Sorry, wrong vid should have been this one:

I passed through Kingman many years ago and enjoyed whooping it up in a tavern with some of the locals. Had a good time.

Driftless

Post by Driftless »

free thoughtpolice wrote: Sorry, wrong vid should have been this one:

I passed through Kingman many years ago and enjoyed whooping it up in a tavern with some of the locals. Had a good time.
I haven't seen the show but was the point to show that the residents were xenophobic? Because he made the presentation so over the top (showing camels on the street, for example) that no one would be for it, xenophobic or not.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Driftless wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:14 pm
Sydney and Melbourne must be full:

http://i.imgur.com/XDFDGpr.jpg

Yep. The two cities are broken, but GDP must keep inflating or the ponzi collapses.

Mass migration: improvise, adapt and overcome. And I’m certain that Wagga Wagga is just screaming for large numbers of Indian taxi drivers.

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

free thoughtpolice wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:31 pm
Cmom, he didn't say that. He said that he is so rich that women throw themselves at him and they are so taken with him he can do anything he wants with them.
I assume you're joking.
"I don't even wait", "I just start kissing them" "and when you're a star you can do anything... grab them by the pussy and they let you do it"
It doesn't sound like he's asking consent there. You sure all that money doesn't make him so much irresistible, but that and his reputation for suing people at the drop of a hat makes them a bit reticent to complain about it?
Let's say we give Clinton the same benefit of the doubt that you want to give Trump.
Clinton dindu nuffin. He was just popular because he was powerful and charming and all sorts of sluts threw themselves at him and lied about the circumstances later because they got dumped and/or were on a political witchcunt.
Remember the 15 or so harassment suits Trump had against him. Were they any less credible than the allegations against Clinton?
First off I do give Billy as about the same amount of benefit as Trumpy. Second has any woman come forward to state that he was grabbing their vag in a nightclub? If during the same recorded talk if Trump said he had a two-foot cock would you also take that as a statement of truth or would you mostly dismiss it as hyperbole which it's pretty plainly is.

trump derangement syndrome is real.

free thoughtpolice

Driftless wrote:

I haven't seen the show but was the point to show that the residents were xenophobic? Because he made the presentation so over the top (showing camels on the street, for example) that no one would be for it, xenophobic or not.
I got a laugh out of it. Tell me I'm wrong.
Try the same prank with a Xian cathedral in Saudi. Probably not a happy ending.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Peez is very disappointed that a headline “Kavanaugh destroyed” didn’t mean he had died of a heart attack.
That’s news to me, but it’s actually good news, I’m just missing the details. Did he explode, was he loaded into a missile and fired into the sun, was he fed to crocodiles? Inquiring minds want to know.
He would also like to point out that the old stereotype of a black man being rapey around white women has nothing to do with smashing someone for abuse because they are a rapey privileged white man.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Driftless wrote:

Why invent camels when you have Eid al-Adha to fall back on.

free thoughtpolice

Brive1987 wrote:
Driftless wrote:

Yep. The two cities are broken, but GDP must keep inflating or the ponzi collapses.

Mass migration: improvise, adapt and overcome. And I’m certain that Wagga Wagga is just screaming for large numbers of Indian taxi drivers.
Best thing to happen to Sydney. It will encourage the real Aussies to move out of these Globalist Concentration Camps called mega cities and get back to the outback.
I see a prosperous opal mine in your future Brive. :ugeek:

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Extending multi-culti into regional centres - because we broke the big cities - is a winning strategy.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Google came to New York this week, to launch their new phones and laptop and a spy device for your home that detects when you smile & automatically takes & sends-you pictures of yourself supposedly enjoying your life... plus whatever else the Elf On The Shelf does with its voyeur creepshots, of all your other emotions.

There was a culture-clash between the local new yorkers hired for the event, & the googer-boogers or gooks or whatever they call the google pod people. It was like Snow Crash, with rival corporation nation-clans, vying for turf. The googies decorated their showspace with preschool colors & all these infantalizing slogans, like "Analog Elevator" next to the stairs, and "You Found It!" on the bathroom door.

They did the classic feminist move of separate-but-equal bathroom "equality". All the animals were equal, but some were more equal than others.

Follow the pink arrow for the Women's room vs. the Amber-alert arrow for James Damore, She-he hybrids & cripples...

https://i.imgur.com/gCTWNGk.jpg

The Nanny Corp 'provides' so-many free maxipads in the bathroom, it's practically insulting to women. Are women a buncha inbred royal hemophiliacs?!

But they also put an overabundance of maxipads in the Shitlord, Tranny, Crip ghetto-shitter. In case you're manstruating.

A few blocks away, another West Coast corporate tech company-- something to do with credit card payment processing-- offered attendees of a different wing-ding-- these quaint, retro-2015, Gender Badges... plus the Skepticon-esque 'don't photograph me anti-social badge...

https://i.imgur.com/Logw5DQ.jpg

I was inclined to put on all the badges. Not just one of each type. ALL THE BADGES. Then walk-around peeing everywhere.

In protest. On behalf of my fellow Renate Alumna. Justice Caitlyn Chelsea Kavanaugh.

Only now, that s/h/it has been sworn-in, can the truth be told.

YOU WANT PROOF HE NEVER SEXED-UP CLASSY FREDDY BLASSIE FORD??

YOU NOSY BASTARDS WANT TO KNOW WHAT "BOOF" & "RALPH" REALLY MEAN?!!

They're his PRONOUNS! He's sexually attracted EXCLUSIVELY to BEER!

Keating

Post by Keating »

Tharwa could certainly do with a kebab shop.

free thoughtpolice

First off I do give Billy as about the same amount of benefit as Trumpy. Second has any woman come forward to state that he was grabbing their vag in a nightclub? If during the same recorded talk if Trump said he had a two-foot cock would you also take that as a statement of truth or would you mos...
In a nightclub? Does it matter where he did the pussy snatching grab happened? I guess we could give him the benefit of the doubt and say he was probably lying about it when he confessed. That makes sense.
Call me a cynic, but I am flabbergasted to see you as an apologist for Trump. Didn't you folks get your fill of carpetbaggers and snakeoil salespersons?

free thoughtpolice

From New York?

free thoughtpolice

Service Dog wrote: Google came to New York this week, to launch their new phones and laptop and a spy device for your home that detects when you smile & automatically takes & sends-you pictures of yourself supposedly enjoying your life... plus whatever else the Elf On The Shelf does with its voyeur creepshots, of all your other emotions.

There was a culture-clash between the local new yorkers hired for the event, & the googer-boogers or gooks or whatever they call the google pod people. It was like Snow Crash, with rival corporation nation-clans, vying for turf. The googies decorated their showspace with preschool colors & all these infantalizing slogans, like "Analog Elevator" next to the stairs, and "You Found It!" on the bathroom door.

They did the classic feminist move of separate-but-equal bathroom "equality". All the animals were equal, but some were more equal than others.

Follow the pink arrow for the Women's room vs. the Amber-alert arrow for James Damore, She-he hybrids & cripples...

https://i.imgur.com/gCTWNGk.jpg

The Nanny Corp 'provides' so-many free maxipads in the bathroom, it's practically insulting to women. Are women a buncha inbred royal hemophiliacs?!

But they also put an overabundance of maxipads in the Shitlord, Tranny, Crip ghetto-shitter. In case you're manstruating.

A few blocks away, another West Coast corporate tech company-- something to do with credit card payment processing-- offered attendees of a different wing-ding-- these quaint, retro-2015, Gender Badges... plus the Skepticon-esque 'don't photograph me anti-social badge...

https://i.imgur.com/Logw5DQ.jpg

I was inclined to put on all the badges. Not just one of each type. ALL THE BADGES. Then walk-around peeing everywhere.

In protest. On behalf of my fellow Renate Alumna. Justice Caitlyn Chelsea Kavanaugh.

Only now, that s/h/it has been sworn-in, can the truth be told.

YOU WANT PROOF HE NEVER SEXED-UP CLASSY FREDDY BLASSIE FORD??

YOU NOSY BASTARDS WANT TO KNOW WHAT "BOOF" & "RALPH" REALLY MEAN?!!

They're his PRONOUNS! He's sexually attracted EXCLUSIVELY to BEER!
I'm conflicted. I like beer but the picture I get of fellow beer liker Brett Kavanaugh is a picture of a beady eyed creature that looks like an over excited rat in heat that is wrinkling up xer nose.
But I might be politically biased.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Anyway,

Some whistleblower at Google did a dirty and leaked a document:

The story here: THE GOOD CENSOR’: Leaked Google Briefing Admits Abandonment of Free Speech for ‘Safety And Civility’
An internal company briefing produced by Google and leaked exclusively to Breitbart News argues that due to a variety of factors, including the election of President Trump, the “American tradition” of free speech on the internet is no longer viable.
The Good Censor pdf here if you do not want to bother wwith Scribd and yor preference is to give your email address to Filehosting instead: https://www.filehosting.org/file/detail ... Censor.pdf

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Oh,

I forgot

*TRIGGER WARNING*

The link goes to Breitbart. Although, seeing as we have had several links to Der Daily Stormer I rather doubt that anyone here is likely to get an aneurysm over it.

Whatever man. Fuck (Die Antwoord)

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Brive1987 wrote:
Driftless wrote:

To be fair, most of the Indian taxi drivers here are doctors or engineers.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

And some of our doctors are taxis drivers.

https://www.sunshinecoastdaily.com.au/n ... s/3152124/

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

“Taxi”

:bjarte:

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

KiwiInOz wrote: To be fair, most of the Indian taxi drivers here are doctors or engineers.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

We have a new Nazi - in our states top job.

Wonderful that our politicians have the gift of hindsight.

http://i.imgur.com/Gy7Ra3r.jpg

jugheadnaut

Post by jugheadnaut »

Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:49 am
Jugheadnaut wrote:

How about the Vince Foster thing? A total construct that tried to smear the Clintons and accuse them of murder. That was not only all over the right wing news, But was trumpeted loudly by Republican politicians. Years after the incident, the poor victim of a nasty witchcunt, Brett Cavanaugh went all out trying to gin up a case.
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/05/opin ... oster.html
Good luck on this conspiracy obsessed republican hitman giving fair hearings to any issue by democrats put in front of the court. No wonder the dems went over the top trying to block this nasty prick.
So much wrong here. While the NYT article soft-pedals it, the Kavanaugh led investigation actually concluded that Vince Foster's death was a suicide, and the conspiracy theorists pushing the murder theory revile him for it. Heck, even the currently hyper-partisan Washington Post was able to get this right. Far from going "all out trying to gin up a case" his conclusion actually ended all speculation from the respectable right that Foster's death was a murder.

If Democratic Senators wanted to make the case that he was too partisan to be a Supreme Court Judge, the proper way to do so if they had a moral compass was to actually make the case during the hearings, not going "over the top" in the way they did. There were at least three gettable GOP Senators if they made a strong enough case. Of course, it wouldn't have worked, because not only is the argument based on his Vince Foster investigation exceedingly weak, he also has a 12 year record as a circuit court judge which demonstrates no partisanship and has earned the respect of everyone he has worked with, even those of opposing ideological beliefs.

Keating

Post by Keating »

I shot a gun for the first time today. Went to the local gun club. Shotgun with clay pigeons. Not quite what I was expecting, less noisy, and far less kick. I got 7 out of 30 shots.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticise.

https://twitter.com/miqdaad

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Keating wrote: I shot a gun for the first time today. Went to the local gun club. Shotgun with clay pigeons. Not quite what I was expecting, less noisy, and far less kick. I got 7 out of 30 shots.
Meh. :)

This is the most fun possible.

This dude makes stripping appear a lot easier than lying in the scrub with a sergeant yell-whispering at you to “move move move”

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

The correct way to do it is firing from the hip while yelling at the top of your lungs:

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

KiwiInOz wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:46 pm
Brive1987 wrote:
Driftless wrote:

That happened/happens in Canukistan. Waste of human capital.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

AndrewV69 wrote:
KiwiInOz wrote:
Brive1987 wrote:
Driftless wrote:

[IMG]htt..p://i.imgur.com/XDFDGpr.jpg[/IMG]

Critical Shortage of Doctors in India.

https://www.firstpost.com/india/india-s ... 85483.html

:think:

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Hunt wrote: The correct way to do it is firing from the hip while yelling at the top of your lungs:

I had fun with an AK 47 at Cu Chi when in Nam a few years ago.

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

Remember that "GAY CAKE" saga that rumbled on in Northern Ireland for months on end....

It is back in the news, because thew UK Supreme Court has now ruled in favour of the owners, saying they were not discriminating when the refused to put a pro-gay message on a cake.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/uk-north ... d-45789759

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

AndrewV69 wrote:
KiwiInOz wrote:

The hoops an FMG (foreign medical graduate, not the same as FGM) has to jump through to get a license here are many and small. My province has a critical shortage of family docs, and the college of physicians has chosen to shut down its program to approve foreign docs, which has closed the door to new ones and removed a lot of existing ones who were still in the multi-year approval process. The reason given was a rather weak one of wanting to have a uniform process across the country and no such plan is in the pipeline. I suspect a sly deal between the college and the province's medical school which will ensure more funding for more seats in the medical school. On top of this, Saudi Arabia has recalled all the medical residents training in Canada after a diplomatic spat. There is some chauvinism involved too - grads from excellent schools in western countries are treated as if they were from the third world. You start by re-taking your final exams - twice(!), once as an evaluating exam, and then again as a qualifying exam. Pass marks are set higher than they are for Canadian medical students, and it is a very expensive exam and usually involves travel to take it. The you get a provisional license to work under a mentor for a few years, again paying for the pleasure, and at the end of it you may be approved, but even then you will have to work in a defined job in an underserviced area on a piss-poor take-it-or-leave-it contract. You also need to pass an English/French exam, even if you are from London or Paris. This is a little irritating, especially if you are from the UK system where you do 5 years in med school, a year of internship, and a 3 year family practice residency - 9 years total, when a Canadian graduate has done 4 years in med school and a 2 year residency, for a total of six years training.
For many people it's easier to get a medical opinion from a taxi driver than to get in to see a family doctor. But, you know, standards.

piginthecity

Post by piginthecity »

Anybody want to come to my party tonight ?

We're going to be sharing a cake where the icing displays an anti gay marriage slogan. Then we'll be playing the well known drinking game "Devil's Triangle". Please bring 3 glasses.

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:24 pm
First off I do give Billy as about the same amount of benefit as Trumpy. Second has any woman come forward to state that he was grabbing their vag in a nightclub? If during the same recorded talk if Trump said he had a two-foot cock would you also take that as a statement of truth or would you mos...
In a nightclub? Does it matter where he did the pussy snatching grab happened? I guess we could give him the benefit of the doubt and say he was probably lying about it when he confessed. That makes sense.
Call me a cynic, but I am flabbergasted to see you as an apologist for Trump. Didn't you folks get your fill of carpetbaggers and snakeoil salespersons?
Confessed? LOLZ. He was shit talking between a tv shoot or some shit.

I am flabbergasted that I have to defend the fuck too, but I don't believe that's it okay to make shit up about a guy just because I don't like him.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

comhcinc wrote: I am flabbergasted...
Do not ghast your flabber upon troubled waters (or before swine), dearest Com.

Save it for those who will appreciate it

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

MarcusAu wrote:
comhcinc wrote: I am flabbergasted...
Do not ghast your flabber upon troubled waters (or before swine), dearest Com.
Sage advice, Marcus. Remember: an over-ghasted flabber can lead to Flabberusinflammatio which, if left untreated, might turn into full-blown FIDS.

https://www.outinperth.com/wp-content/u ... -Hanks.jpg

:o

DW Adams

Post by DW Adams »

lol, I was born in Kingman. Andy Devine was from there as well.

Sulman

Post by Sulman »

Keating wrote: I shot a gun for the first time today. Went to the local gun club. Shotgun with clay pigeons. Not quite what I was expecting, less noisy, and far less kick. I got 7 out of 30 shots.
Was it semi-automatic or two-barrelled?

If it was a regular two-barrelled shotgun recoil on any long gun doesn't get any more severe than that.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Comhcinc, Andrew, Keating, many thanks for the Twitter advice! I've made a back-up account and I'm about to make Muscato angry, so here's to hoping the little prick doesn't brigade me out of existence :D

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

free thoughtpolice

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

screwtape wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 4:56 am
AndrewV69 wrote:
KiwiInOz wrote:

The hoops an FMG (foreign medical graduate, not the same as FGM) has to jump through to get a license here are many and small. My province has a critical shortage of family docs, and the college of physicians has chosen to shut down its program to approve foreign docs, which has closed the door to new ones and removed a lot of existing ones who were still in the multi-year approval process. The reason given was a rather weak one of wanting to have a uniform process across the country and no such plan is in the pipeline. I suspect a sly deal between the college and the province's medical school which will ensure more funding for more seats in the medical school. On top of this, Saudi Arabia has recalled all the medical residents training in Canada after a diplomatic spat. There is some chauvinism involved too - grads from excellent schools in western countries are treated as if they were from the third world. You start by re-taking your final exams - twice(!), once as an evaluating exam, and then again as a qualifying exam. Pass marks are set higher than they are for Canadian medical students, and it is a very expensive exam and usually involves travel to take it. The you get a provisional license to work under a mentor for a few years, again paying for the pleasure, and at the end of it you may be approved, but even then you will have to work in a defined job in an underserviced area on a piss-poor take-it-or-leave-it contract. You also need to pass an English/French exam, even if you are from London or Paris. This is a little irritating, especially if you are from the UK system where you do 5 years in med school, a year of internship, and a 3 year family practice residency - 9 years total, when a Canadian graduate has done 4 years in med school and a 2 year residency, for a total of six years training.
For many people it's easier to get a medical opinion from a taxi driver than to get in to see a family doctor. But, you know, standards.
Something like that happened to a Nigerian friend of mine nearly 40 years ago. Her Mother who was trained in Scotland, University of Edinburgh as I recall, spent a year brushing up and preparing to take exams. During which time she did no work at all (no she did not qualify for public assistance, all of this was on her own dime)

She passed them and went on to work for the Ministry of Health.

Needless to say I was impressed, and not in a good way. It was not as if she got her degree(s) from some 3rd. world country or some place like Robert Gordon University at all.

(I believe University of Glasgow has a good reputation, but if you are from the 3rd. world that is not going to be your 1st pick because ... well, despite rumours to the contrary, sunny it is not. Not to mention that Edinburgh has more prestige despite being less sunny than Glasgow).

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

Don't see many blacks converting to Islam - wonder why that might be ...

But apropos of all that, an oldie but a goldie (not to say "ginger"):

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:38 am
.ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NTPfmO30xQ
The Russia story mentioned she tried to speak Arabic and I remember taking note of that at the time. I have noted in the past that the majority of reverts in the West appear to be women, and in the UK quite a few are gingers.

Anyway,

To me it is more likely than not that Lohan is already a revert. Might do her some good if she sticks to it.

free thoughtpolice

Steersman wrote:
Don't see many blacks converting to Islam - wonder why that might be ...
There are some.
black ginger.PNG
(452.52 KiB) Downloaded 166 times

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

Ape+lust wrote: Comhcinc, Andrew, Keating, many thanks for the Twitter advice! I've made a back-up account and I'm about to make Muscato angry, so here's to hoping the little prick doesn't brigade me out of existence :D
Give him hell - hold his feet to the fire. Though you might keep in mind that he tends to block at the drop of a hat as I've found out:

Twitter_DanielleMuscato.jpg
(192.29 KiB) Downloaded 145 times

But if you happen to be put in the dog-house by Twitter as a result, you should keep in mind that complaining to Twitter support DOES work - think they're feeling some heat these days over their too-quick pandering to the #TransLoonie & SJW crowd. Worked for me - several times as a matter of fact, this being the last one:

Twitter_SteersMann_SuspensionRepeal2A.jpg
(77.36 KiB) Downloaded 147 times

Although there's some evidence that the left hand doesn't know what the right is doing - or that they don't know whether they're on foot or horse-back - as the proximate cause of that banning - one Ms. MRKH (she received some star billing in my Medium post on the "adult human female" billboard kerfuffle) - had received an email acknowledging her reporting of some of my tweets as "harassment". But that I sent an earlier email to their Board of Directors - suggesting they need an ombudsman - might have had some positive effect too. Grease, squeaky wheels, and all that.

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

AndrewV69 wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:38 am
.ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NTPfmO30xQ
The Russia story mentioned she tried to speak Arabic and I remember taking note of that at the time. I have noted in the past that the majority of reverts in the West appear to be women, and in the UK quite a few are gingers.

Anyway,

To me it is more likely than not that Lohan is already a revert. Might do her some good if she sticks to it.
"Reverts"? She was born Muslim, moved away, and has finally seen the light & returned? More like being totally clueless about the odious nature of Islam - apropos of which, something I quoted Salim Mansour corroborating in our earlier conversation:

Really is a puzzle though as to how & why so many Westerners - born and bred in the light of the Enlightenment, so to speak - should be having any truck whatsoever with an ideology that is "flatly incompatible with democracy & human rights". Case in point being one "mechanicma" - a white Irish ex(?)-sexworker woman - who avers that "Islam is the gift that Allah gave us to keep us safe from all evil, hurt and harm." I'd had some extensive and sensible discussions with her some time ago on sexwork, and we'd definitely had, at least, a meeting of minds on that topic, but that more or less came to an end once she converted to Islam:
Jim, it horrifies me that someone of your intelligence suspends all logic, reason and critical thinking in honour of attacking an ideology precious to more than a billion intelligent human beings, most of whom never have and never will harm anyone because of it. ....

Once I felt a kind of kinship with your logic and objectivity, now I must sadly recognise that you are my enemy, and that will only get worse. I [wish] it were not so, but I am not going to take any more blind and irrational abuse from you. ...
None so blind and all that - "precious" doesn't preclude "barbaric" & "psychotic".

No doubt that many find some value in religion, and I'll even concede there is some in most of them, some more than others. But don't see that humanity is going to progress very far if we're not able to separate the wheat from the chaff. Think E.O. Wilson said that the problem with humanity is that we have paleolithic emotions, medieval institutions, and god-like technology - and religion provides ample evidence of the first two.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

So the democratic cause is now advanced by wheeling out primary teachers to bully their ex students 25 years down the track, based on half remembered “weirdness”.

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

free thoughtpolice wrote: Jugheadnaut wrote:
Can you name a single right of center publication outside of alt-right sources like Breitbart and Infowars that gave any credence whatsoever to Pizzagate? Fox News, National Review, The Weekly Standard, Reason, Daily Caller? Anyone? They tended to ignore it so as not to give it further oxygen or actively ridicule it. Or is suddenly the alt-right the exemplars of the entire right? If I stated the "the entire Republican Party was accused of being Nazis", which perhaps is worse than pedophiles, you'd easily see that as specious nonsense. Why do you make the same sort of argument from the other side?
How about the Vince Foster thing? A total construct that tried to smear the Clintons and accuse them of murder. That was not only all over the right wing news, But was trumpeted loudly by Republican politicians. Years after the incident, the poor victim of a nasty witchcunt, Brett Cavanaugh went all out trying to gin up a case.
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/05/opin ... oster.html
Good luck on this conspiracy obsessed republican hitman giving fair hearings to any issue by democrats put in front of the court. No wonder the dems went over the top trying to block this nasty prick.
Maybe there's a perspective, role, and set of values that are apprproriate to being a prosecutor that are different from those of a judge? That it's maybe unwise to be mistaking one set for the other? That you have your thumb on the scales of justice?

Just a thought or three ...

InfraRedBucket

Post by InfraRedBucket »

ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote:
InfraRedBucket wrote:
Brive1987 wrote:

Must be a particularly harsh winter acoming. He's already got a shirt on.

Or it's a gift handed down from above from the Mysterious Many Headed One Called Patreon.
Pronounced by the shirtless nutter as "Part-ray-ohn".

Keating

Post by Keating »

Sulman wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:35 am

If it was a regular two-barrelled shotgun recoil on any long gun doesn't get any more severe than that.
Two-barrelled. What I found interesting, was that the barrels were oriented vertically, rather than horizontally. It never occurred to me shotguns could come that way.

Interesting to note. It didn't look like any other guns types were used at that club, but there were others nearby, but you had to be a member to shoot there.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Keating wrote: Two-barrelled. What I found interesting, was that the barrels were oriented vertically, rather than horizontally. It never occurred to me shotguns could come that way.
"Over & Under" as we call that in these parts.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Bhurzum wrote:
Keating wrote: Two-barrelled. What I found interesting, was that the barrels were oriented vertically, rather than horizontally. It never occurred to me shotguns could come that way.
Is that like Top and Bottom in your parts?

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

KiwiInOz wrote:
Bhurzum wrote:
Is that like Top and Bottom in your parts?
My parts are so big, they're a top & bottom.

Fight me, cunt.

Rar!

(sorry, drunk)

Keating

Post by Keating »

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archi ... ss/572581/

This article is quite interesting:
Progressive activists are the only group that strongly backs political correctness: Only 30 percent see it as a problem.

So what does this group look like? Compared with the rest of the (nationally representative) polling sample, progressive activists are much more likely to be rich, highly educated—and white. They are nearly twice as likely as the average to make more than $100,000 a year. They are nearly three times as likely to have a postgraduate degree. And while 12 percent of the overall sample in the study is African American, only 3 percent of progressive activists are. With the exception of the small tribe of devoted conservatives, progressive activists are the most racially homogeneous group in the country.
The woke are rich, racist arseholes.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Keating wrote:
Sulman wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:35 am

Two-barrelled. What I found interesting, was that the barrels were oriented vertically, rather than horizontally. It never occurred to me shotguns could come that way.

Interesting to note. It didn't look like any other guns types were used at that club, but there were others nearby, but you had to be a member to shoot there.
That's so that when you hold it gangsta style, the barrels are oriented correctly.

Keating

Post by Keating »

Sargon interviews Alex Dugin:

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Bhurzum wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:34 pm
Behold the Browning Citori (never did get around to owning one). I had an auto 5.
https://www.sportsmansoutdoorsuperstore ... AULT-l.jpg

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

@Steers,

No I am not ignoring you. When I finish girding my loins I will respond. Right now I am formulating my rules ... not going to try and "win" an argument for example. Just present the facts etc.

Keating

Post by Keating »

That is fantastic.