Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

Old subthreads
Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

Post by Ape+lust »

free thoughtpolice wrote: It's not over yet Peez. We haven't heard Stephanie Zvan sing yet.
:lol:

That's what made it creepy, though. His face and singsong voice was a dead-on Zvan impersonation :shock:

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

The gruesome silliness of Canada's "national newspaper":

All in a day’s work: What we talk about when we talk about emotional labour

How the fate of South Africa’s white farmers became a myth used by Trump and the far right

The first link is to an article of expected content: I deserve much gratitude because I choose to do things in a womanly way, whereas you male fuckers wouldn't bother. Great advert for MGTOW.

The second one is more worrying (we can cope with womanly stuff and have done so for centuries) in that it deliberately misrepresents the situation in RSA by cherry-picking crime statistics, ignoring the actual history of the land and pretending that the passage by parliament of a constitutional amendment to expropriate land without compensation is nothing to be concerned about as it will take a long time - a year or two - to become reality. In what universe is seeing the ANC drive a previously successful country into economic failure through racial hatred a matter for liberal self-congratulation?

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Peez told Carrier to sue him. Oops.

https://i.imgur.com/xSd20pK.png

Now Carrier is slipping into caped crusader mode. He's after something more than personal redress.

Meanwhile, Peez has stupidly taunted him with his "Unseemly Gloating" video. OOPS :D

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Post by ConcentratedH2O, OM »

Oh fuck me! This is sooo glorious! Come on Carrier, you crazy little hobbitdick. We want to see you dance into that courtroom, collar raised, and make Meyers squeal.

Ape: phenomenal.

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

Ape wrote:
Meanwhile, Peez has stupidly taunted him with his "Unseemly Gloating" video. OOPS :D
PZ is an idiot. He apparently dared him to sue, snivelled about getting sued, then dared him to keep suing him after the case has stalled instead of just shutting up and hoping Carrier and his backers just lose interest. That stupid drunken gloating on the video probably did more to raise money for Carrier than he could ever hope to get himself.
The other plaintiffs must just love him for this. :lol:
Notice the silence from Zvan, the other one time bigshots in the Minnesota Mafia.

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Actually, this could be interesting: how long do Meyers and Co. get to sit on the gofundme money for? Because it would be hilarious if they get forced to donate the excess to wherever it was promised, and then Carrier comes back at them with lawsuit round 2. They would be cashless, and would have already bled their supporters once. Where/who would the next round of funding for legal representation come from?

Keep laughing, Meyers...

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

You'd guess with the company he keeps, he'd know not to shitpost while drunk.

That and the fact that HE'S SIXTY ONE FUCKING YEARS OLD. He can't even blame us for whatever comes next, the dumb motherfucker.

Guest_27c61804

Post by Guest_27c61804 »

Guest_2f52e06d wrote:
Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:30 am
So anyone got access to the Patreon where Rebecca Watson spills the beans on Pangburn?
Unless it’s public, perhaps it also can’t be added to ongoing scrutiny of atheists and their behavior.

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Guest_27c61804 wrote:
Guest_2f52e06d wrote:
So anyone got access to the Patreon where Rebecca Watson spills the beans on Pangburn?
Unless it’s public, perhaps it also can’t be added to ongoing scrutiny of atheists and their behavior.
Brive used to give a dollar to her Patreon to get these vieos. Not sure if he still does, and haven't seen him for a few days.

free thoughtpolice

ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote:
Guest_27c61804 wrote:
Guest_2f52e06d wrote:
Brive used to give a dollar to her Patreon to get these vieos. Not sure if he still does, and haven't seen him for a few days.
Possibly he was camping near Uluru/Ayer's Rock and he was carried off by dingoes?

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Welp,

We all saw this coming. Dutch man, 69, starts legal fight to identify as 20 years younger. Pretty sure I have seen this reported earlier elsewhere but now that the Grauniad has taken note it is now official. Right? Right?
Emile Ratelband told a court in Arnhem in the Netherlands that he did not feel “comfortable” with his date of birth, and compared his wish to alter it to people who identified as transgender.

The judge conceded that the ability to change gender was a development in the law. “I agree with you: a lot of years ago we thought that was impossible,” he said. But he asked the applicant how his parents would feel about 20 years of Ratelband’s life being wiped off the records.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

free thoughtpolice wrote:
ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote:
Guest_27c61804 wrote:
Guest_2f52e06d wrote:
Possibly he was camping near Uluru/Ayer's Rock and he was carried off by dingoes?
I’ve been overwise engaged:
+ Painting house
+ MA research
+ Binging on the Ireland, T. May, WTO, Mog, Canada Plus weirdness.

Re RW, the bitch upped her ante to $3 for videos that then never appeared ......
I may have switched my monthly $5 to a non Goldy, non Brittany, non Lauren alt-lite worthy.

However it is possible to sign on to Patreon, get the jewels and then cancel within the month. My guess is that she will claim she was trolling Pangburn with no intent to engage. Or it was a speakers version of a pity-fuck.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

I came across this the other day and I thought it was a pretty good explanation of the frequent cray-cray we see all over the place, for example Sarah Jeong, her racist utterances and subsequent whitewashing by various media.

You might be thinking WTF? Clearly she is racist, and why are all these white people not only defending her but saying the same kind of stuff, not to mention all the other bat-shit crazy utterances we have come to expect from the usual radical intersectional moonbats.

Anyway the link to the full text is here :

An Explanation of Social Justice Prompted by a Rimworld SJW's Tantrum and Mod Sabotage

Below is the text, edited for readability and trimmed out most of the game related stuff which I suspect most people here are not interested in.
Social Justice mandates activism and condemns inaction against oppression as implicit support for oppressive power structures.

anyone who is not actively promoting victim groups relative to oppressor groups (either by helping the victim group or hurting the oppressor group) is said to be complicit in their oppression.

Combine "indifference equals support" with some other unconventional definitions that Social Justice likes and you get some really weird results.

For example, most people think that "white supremacists" are people who think that whites are better than non-whites. Social Justice holds that white supremacists are anyone who is not acting to pull whites, an oppressor group, down relative to non-whites, a victim group.

Under this view, the idea that everyone should be treated as individuals without regard to the color of their skin is a white supremacist belief. Because of this, self-avowed neo-Nazis and black people who don't care about race are both categorized as white supremacists.

Now, you might not think that being a straight white male whose gender matches their sex is a terrible thing, but Social Justice categorizes men, white people, straight people, and cis-gendered people as oppressor groups, and the combination of them is greater than the sum of their parts according to an algorithm of oppressor/victim status calculation called "intersectionality."

Think of it as the pentathalon of the Oppression Olympics, and your final score is your "privilege," or the amount of unearned power society gives you for free according to your membership in oppressor groups.

There is a moral aspect to this as well, where being a member of victim groups is virtuous and being a member of oppressor groups is like Original Sin: you're a bad person by default, and the proper response to having privilege is to apologize, acknowledge how evil/privileged you are, and dedicate your life to promoting the interests of victim groups with all of the power that society has unfairly given to you as an oppressor.

Now, you might think that thinking all white people are evil is racist, but Social Justice defines racism as power plus prejudice, so only white people can be racist.

You also might think that thinking all men are evil is sexist, but the same definition applies, so only men can be sexist. Hating white people, hating men, and especially hating white men is a way that Social Justice Warriors signal their own virtue and raise their status within their peer group.

By calling them a "cis straight white male" they are emphasizing the other person's status as a member of oppressor groups along all of the axes of race, sex, sexual orientation, and gender identity.

In other words, the worst thing ever. The flip side of this intersectional evil is establishing one's virtue by claiming membership of as many victim groups as possible ("I'm a genderqueer demisexual otherkin Muslim who identifies as a spotted owl. I am currently in an open relationship with 8 of the 11 herbs and spices in the Colonel's secret recipe. My pronouns are xrt, xrs, and xryq."), resulting in a person who is an impossibly unique combination of traits known as a "snowflake".

Hopefully this helps explain why justice and Social Justice are not compatible, and what is happening when you see someone acting crazy in the way that the modder was. It's not that they are an isolated case of an individual losing their marbles, but rather that they subscribe to an ideology that has twisted their worldview to produce behavior like that.

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

Ape+lust wrote: You'd guess with the company he keeps, he'd know not to shitpost while drunk.

That and the fact that HE'S SIXTY ONE FUCKING YEARS OLD. He can't even blame us for whatever comes next, the dumb motherfucker.

You remember that weird little guy in high school who hung out with the jocks, annoying them and getting slapped around by them, but just kept coming back for more? PZ.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

It appears we have Canada to thank for the UN Migrant Compact.

Eh wot? ......
► Show Spoiler

ThreeFlangedJavis

Post by ThreeFlangedJavis »

AndrewV69 wrote:
Sun Nov 18, 2018 8:20 pm
I came across this the other day and I thought it was a pretty good explanation of the frequent cray-cray we see all over the place, for example Sarah Jeong, her racist utterances and subsequent whitewashing by various media.

You might be thinking WTF? Clearly she is racist, and why are all these white people not only defending her but saying the same kind of stuff, not to mention all the other bat-shit crazy utterances we have come to expect from the usual radical intersectional moonbats.

Anyway the link to the full text is here :

An Explanation of Social Justice Prompted by a Rimworld SJW's Tantrum and Mod Sabotage

Below is the text, edited for readability and trimmed out most of the game related stuff which I suspect most people here are not interested in.
Social Justice mandates activism and condemns inaction against oppression as implicit support for oppressive power structures.

anyone who is not actively promoting victim groups relative to oppressor groups (either by helping the victim group or hurting the oppressor group) is said to be complicit in their oppression.

Combine "indifference equals support" with some other unconventional definitions that Social Justice likes and you get some really weird results.

For example, most people think that "white supremacists" are people who think that whites are better than non-whites. Social Justice holds that white supremacists are anyone who is not acting to pull whites, an oppressor group, down relative to non-whites, a victim group.

Under this view, the idea that everyone should be treated as individuals without regard to the color of their skin is a white supremacist belief. Because of this, self-avowed neo-Nazis and black people who don't care about race are both categorized as white supremacists.

Now, you might not think that being a straight white male whose gender matches their sex is a terrible thing, but Social Justice categorizes men, white people, straight people, and cis-gendered people as oppressor groups, and the combination of them is greater than the sum of their parts according to an algorithm of oppressor/victim status calculation called "intersectionality."

Think of it as the pentathalon of the Oppression Olympics, and your final score is your "privilege," or the amount of unearned power society gives you for free according to your membership in oppressor groups.

There is a moral aspect to this as well, where being a member of victim groups is virtuous and being a member of oppressor groups is like Original Sin: you're a bad person by default, and the proper response to having privilege is to apologize, acknowledge how evil/privileged you are, and dedicate your life to promoting the interests of victim groups with all of the power that society has unfairly given to you as an oppressor.

Now, you might think that thinking all white people are evil is racist, but Social Justice defines racism as power plus prejudice, so only white people can be racist.

You also might think that thinking all men are evil is sexist, but the same definition applies, so only men can be sexist. Hating white people, hating men, and especially hating white men is a way that Social Justice Warriors signal their own virtue and raise their status within their peer group.

By calling them a "cis straight white male" they are emphasizing the other person's status as a member of oppressor groups along all of the axes of race, sex, sexual orientation, and gender identity.

In other words, the worst thing ever. The flip side of this intersectional evil is establishing one's virtue by claiming membership of as many victim groups as possible ("I'm a genderqueer demisexual otherkin Muslim who identifies as a spotted owl. I am currently in an open relationship with 8 of the 11 herbs and spices in the Colonel's secret recipe. My pronouns are xrt, xrs, and xryq."), resulting in a person who is an impossibly unique combination of traits known as a "snowflake".

Hopefully this helps explain why justice and Social Justice are not compatible, and what is happening when you see someone acting crazy in the way that the modder was. It's not that they are an isolated case of an individual losing their marbles, but rather that they subscribe to an ideology that has twisted their worldview to produce behavior like that.
This is known. The most pernicious consequence is the pressure to maintain victimhood. The main reason MRAs are so hated is the challenge they present to the victim narrative. Feminism would crumble if the hypnotic trance of gynocentrism were lifted.

The behaviour is easily explicable once one learns to speak Humanities, but I recall the situation at the Pit's inception when we naively assumed the PZs would see reason if only the right words could be found. Surely it would just take that one post to clear up misunderstandings. Innocent times. In only 7 years the culture has descended into madness.

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

ThreeFlangedJavis wrote: The behaviour is easily explicable once one learns to speak Humanities, but I recall the situation at the Pit's inception when we naively assumed the PZs would see reason if only the right words could be found. Surely it would just take that one post to clear up misunderstandings. Innocent times. In only 7 years the culture has descended into madness.
For me that moment came only a year of two ago when PZ did the podcast with "whatzhisname" about implied racism, privilege and intention is not an excuse. There's that moment of epiphany when you realize a person is not operating off any misapprehension of fact. They're just nuts. That was it for me.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

The world is always ending...

SM1957

Post by SM1957 »

The police in Britain have dropped from their guidelines the idea that it is a hate crime to not accept the gender identity of another person.

After somebody pointed out to them that it is not illegal to say that a transwoman is not a woman.

Who will guard the guardians?
Image 3.jpg
(51.79 KiB) Downloaded 337 times

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Hunt wrote: You remember that weird little guy in high school who hung out with the jocks, annoying them and getting slapped around by them, but just kept coming back for more? PZ.
I'll bet he remembers :shock:

https://i.imgur.com/jc6r2Bw.png

https://thebiglead.com/2012/06/16/man-k ... -his-head/

https://i.imgur.com/stUfPsL.png

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... y-ill.html

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Ape+lust wrote:
Mon Nov 19, 2018 5:30 am
Hunt wrote: You remember that weird little guy in high school who hung out with the jocks, annoying them and getting slapped around by them, but just kept coming back for more? PZ.

[.img]https://i.imgur.com/jc6r2Bw.png[/img]

Welp, my guess is that good old Norm never saw that one coming. Revenge is a dish best eaten cold? Still, he could have planned it better.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

AndrewV69 wrote: Welp, my guess is that good old Norm never saw that one coming. Revenge is a dish best eaten cold? Still, he could have planned it better.
Yeah, there's not much revenge in blowing him away before he can regret it. Or before he even knows who you are. Carl was just a liiiiiittle bit impetuous :D

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

AndrewV69 wrote:
Ape+lust wrote:
Mon Nov 19, 2018 5:30 am

[.img]https://i.imgur.com/jc6r2Bw.png[/img]

Welp, my guess is that good old Norm never saw that one coming. Revenge is a dish best eaten cold? Still, he could have planned it better.
These things escalate.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

SM1957

Post by SM1957 »

The BBC has named Randi Heesoo Griffin as one of its 100 women of the year for challenging the myth that male ice hockey players should get higher salaries than female ice hockey players.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

SM1957 wrote: The BBC has named Randi Heesoo Griffin as one of its 100 women of the year for challenging the myth that male ice hockey players should get higher salaries than female ice hockey players.
Always in tune with public opinion are the BBC.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Ape+lust wrote:
AndrewV69 wrote: Welp, my guess is that good old Norm never saw that one coming. Revenge is a dish best eaten cold? Still, he could have planned it better.
Yeah, there's not much revenge in blowing him away before he can regret it. Or before he even knows who you are. Carl was just a liiiiiittle bit impetuous :D
"Hello, my name is Carl Ericsson. Fifty years ago, you bullied me. Prepare to die".

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

General Mattis wrote:
Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.

JayTeeAitch

Post by JayTeeAitch »

Brive1987 wrote: Pam is upset our prime minister made lewd comments about her.
Pamela Anderson has accused Scott Morrison of making "smutty" and "unnecessary" comments about her after she appealed to the prime minister to defend Julian Assange.
https://media.celebmasta.com/2016/01/pa ... 00x803.jpg

PM:
I've had plenty of mates who have asked me if they can be my special envoy to sort the issue out with Pamela Anderson," he told Gold Coast radio station
I've just come back home from Melbourne after avoiding a near fatalistic terrorist attack. I'd noticed how many asians were around and was about about to start laying pipes (long time listener to the pit; little time poster - so don't entirely know what that means) until my brother mentioned his new office was parallel to china town. Fuck me i bored myself with that one. But i have been up for 2 days eating plane food; nice whiskey and ginger though (note the 'e' in the whiskey). Ignore that, i actually spell it whisky. Shit, looking at it too long now - they both look wrong,

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Men get old & testosterone fades & without that stoic, stabilizing hormone; they act like crazy women.

PZ -is- Zvan, now.

ConcentratedH2O, OM

When the Pit's masters wrote their history of the schism video, I did not realize they were paying homage to a TV show about the American Civil War. Came across this today:

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

JayTeeAitch wrote:
Brive1987 wrote: Pam is upset our prime minister made lewd comments about her.
Pamela Anderson has accused Scott Morrison of making "smutty" and "unnecessary" comments about her after she appealed to the prime minister to defend Julian Assange.
[img]https...://media.celebmasta.com/2016/01/pamela-anderson-all-nude-photos-with-last-playboy-issue-43-1200x803.jpg[/img]

PM:
I've had plenty of mates who have asked me if they can be my special envoy to sort the issue out with Pamela Anderson," he told Gold Coast radio station
I've just come back home from Melbourne after avoiding a near fatalistic terrorist attack. I'd noticed how many asians were around and was about about to start laying pipes (long time listener to the pit; little time poster - so don't entirely know what that means) until my brother mentioned his new office was parallel to china town. Fuck me i bored myself with that one. But i have been up for 2 days eating plane food; nice whiskey and ginger though (note the 'e' in the whiskey). Ignore that, i actually spell it whisky. Shit, looking at it too long now - they both look wrong,
The concept of an enclave “Chinatown” is quaint and therefore unnecessary.

The current functional borders have helpfully followed a grid.

http://i.imgur.com/XcCZSLI.jpg

free thoughtpolice

"if you think of men like toilets"
A paraphrase of a famous quote from a once famous feminist.

free thoughtpolice

The alt-right doesn't like Sargon and his liberalistism.

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

His arguent is just as credible as some of the other SJW arguments I've heard, involving trans and race identification.

:lol:

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

SM1957 wrote: The BBC has named Randi Heesoo Griffin as one of its 100 women of the year for challenging the myth that male ice hockey players should get higher salaries than female ice hockey players.
Another fucking retard with "Randi" in their name. Lol. Anyway, she can apply to play in the NHL is she's good enough. If she is, she'll get her equal pay.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

free thoughtpolice wrote: The alt-right doesn't like Sargon and his liberalistism.
www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=wHccLsBFmeo
Someone purchased new computer editing software and has way too much time on his hands. :sleeping-blue:

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

This may help to sum things up...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRFe569vC5E

free thoughtpolice

That's all very well and good but they don't touch on the part where Sargon of Akkad and his army flayed multitudes of Israelites alive.
Carl Benjamin is worse than Hitler.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

I must say it’s nice being on the right side of history.

:rimshot:

http://i.imgur.com/xzdbkGD.jpg

Now we just need to query the demographic plan.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Clemson University's multicultural center hosted transgender activist Lara Americo for a “Create Your Own Gender Adventure” workshop.
:naughty:

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Kirbmarc wrote: "Hello, my name is Carl Ericsson. Fifty years ago, you bullied me. Prepare to die".
https://i.imgur.com/IeBCiyo.jpg

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

:hankey: FFS Ape, I've just sprayed coffee spittle all over my laptop .. :lol: :clap:

(Some trigger warnings please)

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

The BBC's 100 most inspiring and influential women of 2018.

Chelsea Clinton comes a full 62 places above Shaparak Shajarizadeh the woman who started the Headscarf removal protests in Iran and is now in exile facing a 20 yr prison sentence.
20) Chelsea Clinton, 38 - Vice-chair of the Clinton Foundation, US.

Chelsea is the author of numerous books and the vice-chair of the Clinton Foundation, where she works on many initiatives, including those that help empower the next generation of leaders.
Asia Bibi doesn't even make the list.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-46225037

(other names don't exactly trip off the tongue) :?

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

shoutinghorse wrote: :hankey: FFS Ape, I've just sprayed coffee spittle all over my laptop .. :lol: :clap:

(Some trigger warnings please)
:D Thank you, Horse!

So... everyone is in everyone's face, speakers are shouted down, wrong opinions cost jobs, offensive statues get destroyed, off duty politicians are chased and shamed, Nazis get punched...these are the times Peez has long ached to see.

Yet he acts like he hopes it'll pass before anyone notices he's a coward.

Just do it, Peez. Go punch somebody. You gasbag :lol:

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

On TV I heard some talking head say that Canada Post has 670 trailers full of mail backed up and waiting for processing .... did not catch where exactly. Also mentioned is that foreign postal services have been contacted and asked not to forward mail to Canada for the time being.

Union rejects Canada Post offer of 'cooling off' period with mediation amid strike
Canada Post's largest union has rejected the mail carrier's proposal of a "cooling off" period followed by mediation that would have brought an end to all strike activity until January.
But the impact of those actions are being felt nationally, as the postal service says it currently has about 550 trucks full of parcels waiting to be delivered, and it has asked the postal services of other countries to stop sending things to Canada until it can clear it.
I have several parcels still waiting for delivery.

Parcel 1. Shipped on the 9th November and hit the border of Canukistan the next day. Stuck in Ottawa for a week before finally arriving in Mississauga on the 19th. (yesterday) Now it only has to make across from the east side to the west side of Canada.

Parcel 2. The Opinel knife shipped on the 8th November.
On the 13 November "Arrival Scan Jamaica, NY US"
On the 18th. "Initiated customs clearance process"
USPS reports that "Your item was processed through a facility in CANADA on November 18, 2018 at 10:42 am. The item is currently in transit to the destination."

Parcel 3. Shipped on the 10th, hit the USA on the 13th. Arrived at "Jamaica Ny International Distribution Center, US" on the 17th. No movement since. No idea what is going to happen to it now.

The good news is that the Buck knife and all the Le Thiers Claude Dozorme knives made it in last week. Needless to say, I am not ordering any more presents nor am I mailing them out to the intended recipients till the situation clears up.

The Buck knife is going no where. It has found a permanent home. The Le Thiers knives are now in serious danger of also having found their "forever home" and keeping the Buck knife company.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

AndrewV69 wrote: On TV I heard some talking head say that Canada Post has 670 trailers full of mail backed up and waiting for processing ....
Are you trying to tell us that mail privilege is a myth?

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Brive1987 wrote:
Clemson University's multicultural center hosted transgender activist Lara Americo for a “Create Your Own Gender Adventure” workshop.
:naughty:

At the 8 minute mark, Computing Forever Dave mentions the place where the kids are sent to get tits chopped off-- is Tavistock, part of UK's National Health Service.

Tavistock's origins were as an all-star gathering of behaviorists & shrinks, during World War 2, tasked with creating new forms of propaganda psy-ops.

By the 1960's, Tavistock had evolved into trippy progressive social engineering, such as white papers detailing how to alienate masses of youths from their parents/ in-order to use young people's propensity to indignation & short attention spans-- as weapon against traditional society.

In order to track whether such social engineering projects were effective, Tavistock suggested promoting the then-obscure, nonsense-idea of Veganism alongside actual propaganda objectives, and tracking the spread of Veganism as a measure of the harder-to-quantify agenda's success.

Tavistock is ripe ground for conspiracy theorists, because Tavistock provides so many actual suspicious 'dots', for the conspiracy-theorist to connect,

Here's a link to a podcast about Tavistock... skip to 4 minute 10 seconds, for the good stuff...

https://schoolsucksproject.com/podcast- ... -jay-dyer/

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

AndrewV69 wrote: On TV I heard some talking head say that Canada Post has 670 trailers full of mail backed up and waiting for processing .... did not catch where exactly. Also mentioned is that foreign postal services have been contacted and asked not to forward mail to Canada for the time being.
Well the North pole does get a lot of mail at this time of year.

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

Annnnnndddddd she's gone. Another one bites the dust. :)

John D

Post by John D »

InfraRedBucket

Post by InfraRedBucket »

Also in honour of Stan et al. Watch carefully. Comics history caught by chance in the background of a contemporary 1962 Cops serial

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

The comics code was introduced in the mid 1950s - Stan's decision to publish an issue without the comics code was made in the early 1970s. By which time all sorts of cultural boundaries were and had been pushed. I'm not sure that it made that much difference in the end (DC were about to publish that Green Arrow drugs story anyway).

Hippy-2.JPG
(172.99 KiB) Downloaded 93 times

Guest_ac27879f

Post by Guest_ac27879f »

Milo Yiannopolous viciously attacks Jordan Peterson as a hypocritical opportunist and crypto-Marxist (!) in his forward to an anti-Peterson book by Vox Day.

Of course it's all very much about Milo and Milo scorned,
but Milo does make some good points about Peterson's mannerisms and his unwillingness to give straight answers:
Peterson’s manner of speaking is designed to be fascinating. It’s easy to get sucked in. He constantly defers solutions, leaving listeners to fill in the gaps and reach the ultimate conclusions themselves. And he’s always hedging his own statements with phrases such as, “It’s something like that.” The way he speaks is designed to conjure up a rigorously precise, intellectually humble professor who doesn’t want to commit wholly to a claim unless he knows he is absolutely correct.
https://www.dangerous.com/50407/jordan- ... chameleon/

InfraRedBucket

Post by InfraRedBucket »

Apparently it's "No Nut November" where not jerking off is an gateway drug to the alt-right....
MWSnap005 2018-11-20, 17_06_20.jpg
(153.02 KiB) Downloaded 94 times
Site has limited free visits then the wall hits but you can usually bypass in an incognito window to read articles.
https://www.newstatesman.com/science-te ... ng-men-not

InfraRedBucket

Post by InfraRedBucket »

MarcusAu wrote: The comics code was introduced in the mid 1950s - Stan's decision to publish an issue without the comics code was made in the early 1970s. By which time all sorts of cultural boundaries were and had been pushed. I'm not sure that it made that much difference in the end (DC were about to publish that Green Arrow drugs story anyway).
It's a fascinating history . With the 1950s moral panic scare of "Seduction of the Innocent" , The Code was supposedly the Comics Industry policing/self regulating itself probably as a attempt to prevent more draconian legislation .
You couldnt even mention vampires, or Zombies until relaxation of the code in the 70s, hence the explosion of Marvel versions of Dracula., Frankenstein's Monster and Werewolves by Night and other tradition horrors of the screen.
Zombies, lacking the requisite "literary" background, remained taboo. To get around this restriction, Marvel in the mid-1970s called the apparently deceased, mind-controlled followers of various Haitian supervillains "zuvembies".[18] This practice carried over to Marvel's superhero line: in The Avengers, when the reanimated superhero Wonder Man returns from the dead, he is referred to as a "zuvembie".
Even writer Marv Wolfman (Geddit) had issues with his name being mentioned.

Yes there were underground comics but they avoided the mainstream distribution channels that Marvel used and could have been used to sanction.
As for Frederick Wertham author of "Seduction of the Innocent" , he had an unlikely twist in his late career.
Wertham always denied that he favored censorship or had anything against comic books in principle, and in the 1970s he focused his interest on the benign aspects of the comic fandom subculture; in his last book, The World of Fanzines (1974), he concluded that fanzines were "a constructive and healthy exercise of creative drives". This led to an invitation for Wertham to address the New York Comic Art Convention. Still infamous to most comics fans of the time, Wertham encountered suspicion and heckling at the convention, and stopped writing about comics thereafter.[9]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fredric_Wertham

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Guest_ac27879f wrote: Milo Yiannopolous viciously attacks Jordan Peterson as a hypocritical opportunist and crypto-Marxist (!) in his forward to an anti-Peterson book by Vox Day.

Of course it's all very much about Milo and Milo scorned,
but Milo does make some good points about Peterson's mannerisms and his unwillingness to give straight answers:
Peterson’s manner of speaking is designed to be fascinating. It’s easy to get sucked in. He constantly defers solutions, leaving listeners to fill in the gaps and reach the ultimate conclusions themselves. And he’s always hedging his own statements with phrases such as, “It’s something like that.” The way he speaks is designed to conjure up a rigorously precise, intellectually humble professor who doesn’t want to commit wholly to a claim unless he knows he is absolutely correct.
https://www.dangerous.com/50407/jordan- ... chameleon/
Apparently the good doctor is the second coming of Keats, Crowley and L Ron Hubbard...which sounds pretty good to me except for the scientology shit.

But don't take my word for it - here is intellectual brain-guy VD to say it in his own words...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvPYd-jrhuM

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

I'd also heard the the case histories Wertham used to link juvenile delinquency, homosexuality and other undesirable traits in the 1950s to reading comic books were sometimes confabulated. And that like with gaming today - as pretty much everyone was reading comics back then it was not too hard to find whatever it was he was looking for.