Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

Old subthreads
Brive1987

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

Post by Brive1987 »

Steersman wrote:
Brive1987 wrote:

Code: Select all

https://twitter.com/miqdaad/status/1072854217457582081?s=21
Yes. Let’s be responsible and secure peace in our minds time.

https://1d4vws37vmp124vlehygoxxd-wpengi ... Munich.jpg
FTFY ... ;-)
Steers, that was the joke.

False ‘peace of mind’ based on appeasement and rite-think leading to war. And ‘mind’ sort of rhymes with ‘time’... In strine.

You break my heart.

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

Brive1987 wrote:
Steersman wrote:
Brive1987 wrote:

[img]https: ... //1d4vws37vmp124vlehygoxxd-wpengine.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/1938/10/Chamberlain_Munich.jpg[/img]
FTFY ... ;-)

False ‘peace of mind’ based on appeasement and rite-think leading to war. And ‘mind’ sort of rhymes with ‘time’... In strine.

You break my heart.
Kind of thought that might have been the case. But if you're trying to make a funny, you might at least consider tagging your efforts with a smiley or two, or even an ellipsis. Seems you have a tendency to think your missives are transparent, and that anyone can divine your intentions and the thought processes that led to your conclusions.

Though I'll concede that many others exhibit similar "failings" - why I frequently argue that unexamined assumptions could be the death of us all.

But I'm equally "broken-hearted" ;-) that you "strained at the gnat while swallowing the camel whole" in expressing some "umbrage" at my "jest" - of sorts (hence the winkie leading off) - while ignoring my (hoped-for) more substantive comments on Islam & Waters; am disappoint ... :( ;)

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

John D wrote:
Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:01 am
My polyamorous pansexual daughter (yes .... she still thinks she is female) and I had a nice knockdown fight over this article in Quillette. She told me I was being hurtful to her friends (and sex partners) by posting it. I told her I thought it was interesting and if the subject was too hard for her to talk about that I could just not discuss it anymore.

Her boyfriend (a transitioning FTM) blasted me on Facebook saying how this whole article was "complete bull shit". Haha.
Quite a good essay there at Quillette; glad to see you "throwing down the gauntlet" with it. It is absolutely staggering the degree to which, as described in some detail there, any criticism of transdogma is anathematized, and those "guilty" are burned at the stake (PZ: metaphorically speaking). Which is why it's frequently necessary to make some effort to turn the tide, even if that seems not always particularly productive or effective.
John D wrote: I have certainly reached one conclusion. The topic of gender is a branch of religion in the modern "Blue church" of progressive morality. Gender is simultaneously a "product of the environment", "defined by the individual", and "on a spectrum". This is like a holy trinity of gender. None of the pieces of this trinity can be denied by the true believer even though they must really be mutually exclusive..... "God in three persons... blessed trinnnniiityyyyyyy"!

https://quillette.com/2018/12/04/the-ne ... hemselves/
"religion", indeed; as bad as the trinity. As much sectarian warfare, and as many auto-da-fes. Although I think many people - even those not just ostensibly trans or trans-friendly, including but not limited to people like Jerry Coyne, & Debra Soh - have contributed to the mess by refusing to draw a line in the sand on precisely what is meant by, in particular, the terms "sex", "gender", "male", & "female". You may recollect from your mathematics textbooks that they were littered with definitions: as with the axiomatic method exemplified by Euclidean geometry, one simply cannot proceed without precise definitions of the terms in question. One can sort of wing it, and get by for awhile. But eventually careless or inconsistent definitions frequently lead to contradictions that necessitates a reformulation - as with the definitions for "class" that led to Russell's Paradox and, eventually, Godel's Proof.

And it seems manifestly clear that with "sex" and "gender" that there are two quite distinct categories of attributes that are in play, and that there is therefore quite a bit of justification for defining those terms to denote those different attributes. And it seems clear that that has already been done, more or less, by some relatively clear thinking biologists and lexicologists (may their tribes increase):

Oxford_Definitions_Sex.jpg
(47.71 KiB) Downloaded 331 times

And while it might be somewhat moot as to what precisely undergirds the "reproductive functions" that are part and parcel of the definition for "sex" , it seems rather clear from many sources - including the recent post by Coyne noted in a previous comment - that the consensus is that the sine qua non of that definition is the actual production of either of two gametes. Which is why "sex" is NOT bimodal but binary by definition; it's the RELATED traits - weights, heights, various psychological aptitudes - that are bimodal, not the gamete production.

Although, somewhat relative to the dog's breakfast many have made of the issue, I think that both Jerry and Alex Byrne, the philosopher he discusses, as well as the author of the Quillette piece, are reluctant to face the fact that that implies or leads, more or less inexorably, to the conclusion that some people simply don't HAVE a sex. While the motive for that "delicacy" seems, as the Quillette article suggests, to be based "largely on compassion", it seems rather remarkably unwise to be letting feelings trump facts.

As for "gender", I think Merriam-Webster in particular manages to summarize it nicely:

Definitions_Gender_MerriamWebster.jpg
(121.5 KiB) Downloaded 327 times

You may wish to take a gander at this chapter from Pinker's Blank Slate which, more or less, is based on that definition.

In any case, while "we" can certainly define those words any way we wish - pay them extra, it's not exactly a free-for-all; as you probably know, coherence and consistency across our definitions for various categories is more or less essential for any progress at all. You may wish to take a gander at a post of mine at Post Millennial on the topic, and the analogy that I came up with to hopefully illustrate the relationship between those categories:

DiscussionOn_Transgender_Issue_Y180728A.jpg
(161.16 KiB) Downloaded 327 times

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Steerzo is rejoining Ol' Kirbo on ignore. I tried, goddammit, I REALLY tried...

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

Lsuoma wrote: Steerzo is rejoining Ol' Kirbo on ignore. I tried, goddammit, I REALLY tried...
Well, I'll at least give you A for effort, even "above and beyond the call of duty" ... :clap: ;)

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Steersman wrote:
Brive1987 wrote:
Steersman wrote:
Brive1987 wrote:

[img]https: ... //1d4vws37vmp124vlehygoxxd-wpengine.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/1938/10/Chamberlain_Munich.jpg[/img]
FTFY ... ;-)

You break my heart.
Kind of thought that might have been the case. But if you're trying to make a funny, you might at least consider tagging your efforts with a smiley or two, or even an ellipsis. Seems you have a tendency to think your missives are transparent, and that anyone can divine your intentions and the thought processes that led to your conclusions.

Though I'll concede that many others exhibit similar "failings" - why I frequently argue that unexamined assumptions could be the death of us all.

But I'm equally "broken-hearted" ;-) that you "strained at the gnat while swallowing the camel whole" in expressing some "umbrage" at my "jest" - of sorts (hence the winkie leading off) - while ignoring my (hoped-for) more substantive comments on Islam & Waters; am disappoint ... :( ;)
My posts are gnostic knowledge. We either connect through shared awareness of meta or we don’t connect at all.

I assumed the balance of your post was rhetorical. Any 21C worldview that wants to cover women and has a parallel legal system (rooted in a fundamentalist medieval religion) is incompatible with the traditional West.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

Brive1987 wrote:
Steersman wrote:
<snip>

My posts are gnostic knowledge. We either connect through shared awareness of meta or we don’t connect at all.

;-)
Brive1987 wrote: I assumed the balance of your post was rhetorical. Any 21C worldview that wants to cover women and has a parallel legal system (rooted in a fundamentalist medieval religion) is incompatible with the traditional West.
Bit of a questionable assumption - devil in the details and all that.

Although I'll concede that I missed "link in readers' minds" in the second tweet you quoted. From which I MIGHT have reasonably inferred that your modification of "peace in our time" MIGHT have been a jest of sorts.

Guest_46e5e10e

Post by Guest_46e5e10e »

Tits McGrath writes an essay, "Now I Understand how Nelson Mandela Felt", for Quillette: https://quillette.com/2018/12/13/i-now- ... dela-felt/

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

One does not need to go to Paris for a yellow vest.

Movements coordinator sounds like a “job” role in a retirement home.

:hankey:

ThreeFlangedJavis

Post by ThreeFlangedJavis »

All you spoiled buggers with your First World problems. Our mobs here are way ahead of yours. Forget farm appropriation, they now want your holiday home and everything else you have.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLywNljd88g
It is nothing more than greed and envy and the source of the town's wealth would disappear overnight leaving the peasants holding properties they couldn't afford to maintain. I say peasants, but I'm fairly sure the swankier properties would go to people with the right connections.That is what it means to be white in South Africa. If you succeed and manage to create a little corner of the world where you can be content, a mob will decide that it belongs to them.

An ex-policeman was describing the scene of a farm murder to me the other day. The killers waited for the whole extended family to gather and murdered the lot of them. Children hanging from meat hooks, baby with 80 poker burns, mother nailed to armchair with daughter raped in front of her. The gruesome list of torture techniques goes on and on, but the caring philanthropist SJWs will maintain that it is just routine crime. I'm told that these attacks correlate very strongly with rejected land claims. If someone makes a claim against your land, leave in a hurry. One wonders what one would have to do to a white toddler to elicit more than a shoulder shrug from these same people who think mis-pronouning a tranny is real violence.

Stankeye

Post by Stankeye »

Guest_46e5e10e wrote: Tits McGrath writes an essay, "Now I Understand how Nelson Mandela Felt", for Quillette: https://quillette.com/2018/12/13/i-now- ... dela-felt/
The comments are great. The number of people not realizing satire is astounding, then they fight about what satire is. :D

John D

Post by John D »

Stankeye wrote:
Guest_46e5e10e wrote: Tits McGrath writes an essay, "Now I Understand how Nelson Mandela Felt", for Quillette: https://quillette.com/2018/12/13/i-now- ... dela-felt/
The comments are great. The number of people not realizing satire is astounding, then they fight about what satire is. :D
An interesting side topic..... Quillette has announced in their email newsletter that they no longer consider Patreon to be reliable and have opened a SubscribeStar account. At this rate everyone in the "intellectual dark web" will move away from Parteon. I don't think Patreon saw this coming.

PS - I do not like the name "intellectual dark web" but it gets my point across regarding Patreon.

John D

Post by John D »

A good summary from Sagon. He already has 1500 SubscribeStar followers.

Driftless

Post by Driftless »

John D wrote:
PS - I do not like the name "intellectual dark web" but it gets my point across regarding Patreon.
I agree. It is like atheists deciding to call themselves "brights".

I heard Joe Rogan call it the "International Dork Web", that sounds better.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

KiwiInOz wrote: I feel her pain. I discovered that I am bog standard Irish, Scottish and English. Not a dab of the tar brush to be seen.
I had a GF who took the test and was mostly latinx and probably Filipino but also came up with 1% Irish. She decided that was "residual Matt".

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Stankeye wrote:
I'm dejected because I can't leave a review on her book (only on Amazon UK).
A Masterpiece! The best pre-order book I've read since Heina Dhadabhoy's A Sceptic's Guide to Islam never came out.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Stankeye wrote:
Thu Dec 13, 2018 7:31 am
I agree the comments are great. Just skip the article and read the comments, then read the article. You will not be sorry.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

I flew to Miami for a week, working on Pantone's annual trend-setting publicity excercise: the unveiling of the 2019 Color of The Year.
The 2019 color was hush-hush, until a poolside reveal party, at a South Beach hotel. Quite a bit of press ensued.

I met another Pitter down there. S/h/it is doing quite well for s/h/itself, ace-ing first year law school final exams.
We celebrated with a 14-course, $400 meal at 'The Bazaar' by celebrity chef José Andrés-- which included
every molecular-gastronomy cliché, from liquid nitrogen flash-freezing, to gold leaf as a topping, to things unexpectedly going 'pop' in the mouth-- like a blind date with Richard Carrier.

At another end of the social spectrum, the Secret Walls graffiti battle (with live DJs) was great grimy fun.

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

Christmas comes early for atheist family who opposed holiday symbols in the classroom
For instance, when Mangel learned the school planned to include clay elf decorations in its December festivities, he wrote an email to the board objecting, and suggested some "atheist Christmas ornaments" that would better represent the views of his family.

That included one that simply says "Skeptic," and another that depicted the World Trade Center in New York with the caption "Atheists don't fly airplanes into buildings."

The latter, according to Korenkiewicz, was nothing more than "a veiled form of Islamophobia."
Surely that last line is an admission that Islamists are the ones who do such things? Obviously, true, but something we are encouraged to treat as an incidental fact rather than a causal factor.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

The French have shot their grinch.

The pitch I’m seeing is that the poor man was radicalised by a racist and dysfunctional French jail system.

Bastards.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

screwtape wrote:
Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:22 pm
Christmas comes early for atheist family who opposed holiday symbols in the classroom
For instance, when Mangel learned the school planned to include clay elf decorations in its December festivities, he wrote an email to the board objecting, and suggested some "atheist Christmas ornaments" that would better represent the views of his family.

That included one that simply says "Skeptic," and another that depicted the World Trade Center in New York with the caption "Atheists don't fly airplanes into buildings."

The latter, according to Korenkiewicz, was nothing more than "a veiled form of Islamophobia."
Surely that last line is an admission that Islamists are the ones who do such things? Obviously, true, but something we are encouraged to treat as an incidental fact rather than a causal factor.
The parents sound like proper cunts if you ask me. Change my mind?

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

Agreed, but still enjoyed the story.

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Am I the only person who liked Tit's comment about her book:
I was going to call it “My Struggle” but apparently someone else has already used that title.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

That is the ULTIMATE troll. The Internet has been won.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Aussie education is the best.

Well, our Govt funded selective schools are the best at attracting the undeniably successful combination of East Asian genes and East Asian absolute cultural commitment to tiger-parenting.

http://i.imgur.com/Hb5jGpy.jpg
The best performing school in the state, James Ruse Agricultural High School, is also the selective school with the most students from a migrant background.

New figures obtained under freedom of information laws show that 95.2 per cent of students list a language background other than English in their entry application.
:think:
Only 41 students from an English-speaking background are studying at the school - an average of seven in each year.

Children of migrants fill almost 80 per cent of the places offered at the state's top 10 selective high schools, which are all ranked in the top 20 HSC performers. On average only 20 per cent (or 320 students each year) are from an English-speaking background.
In NSW we are entrenching advantage within one particular ethnic group. If the NSW government was serious about equal opportunity, it would put some geographical boundaries to ensure better access to [top] schools.''

Us Anglos really need to adjust that coaching/life balance if we want to reap the benefit of clever kids finding a spot in selective schools. We have a brave new world to integrate into.
For the previous three years, I had spent my Saturdays at coaching cram schools run by Chinese migrant franchises who did not care about your progress or whether you could not keep up; they only wanted to keep you there for their profits. I remember getting back trial test after trial test, week by week at the coaching school: failure after failure. After a while, it got to me and I felt my self-esteem drop.

Now, not only was I a girl, which my parents and culture already viewed as inferior, but I was a dumb and non-ambitious girl, which made me doubly worthless.The academically competitive culture created in East Asian migrant communities in Australia is a symptom of wanting to get ahead, be comfortably middle or upper class and get a good job. The culture created by the existence of selective schools exacerbates this.

That said, my daughter got in the 99s just now at her non selective “Princess” socially-advantaged school. So really, I guess it’s just clever-Carl in the comprehensive burbs that has to bend over and take it.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Bhurzum wrote:
Unfortunately the great Lord is by and large a lone voice in Parliament when it comes to talking about Islam. Just listen to the groans when he brings up the verboten subject of Muslim rape gangs.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny »

CaptainFluffyBunny

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny »

Brive1987 wrote: Aussie education is the best.

Well, our Govt funded selective schools are the best at attracting the undeniably successful combination of East Asian genes and East Asian absolute cultural commitment to tiger-parenting.

http://i.imgur.com/Hb5jGpy.jpg
The best performing school in the state, James Ruse Agricultural High School, is also the selective school with the most students from a migrant background.

New figures obtained under freedom of information laws show that 95.2 per cent of students list a language background other than English in their entry application.
:think:
Only 41 students from an English-speaking background are studying at the school - an average of seven in each year.

Children of migrants fill almost 80 per cent of the places offered at the state's top 10 selective high schools, which are all ranked in the top 20 HSC performers. On average only 20 per cent (or 320 students each year) are from an English-speaking background.
In NSW we are entrenching advantage within one particular ethnic group. If the NSW government was serious about equal opportunity, it would put some geographical boundaries to ensure better access to [top] schools.''

Us Anglos really need to adjust that coaching/life balance if we want to reap the benefit of clever kids finding a spot in selective schools. We have a brave new world to integrate into.
For the previous three years, I had spent my Saturdays at coaching cram schools run by Chinese migrant franchises who did not care about your progress or whether you could not keep up; they only wanted to keep you there for their profits. I remember getting back trial test after trial test, week by week at the coaching school: failure after failure. After a while, it got to me and I felt my self-esteem drop.

Now, not only was I a girl, which my parents and culture already viewed as inferior, but I was a dumb and non-ambitious girl, which made me doubly worthless.The academically competitive culture created in East Asian migrant communities in Australia is a symptom of wanting to get ahead, be comfortably middle or upper class and get a good job. The culture created by the existence of selective schools exacerbates this.

That said, my daughter got in the 99s just now at her non selective “Princess” socially-advantaged school. So really, I guess it’s just clever-Carl in the comprehensive burbs that has to bend over and take it.
Meh. When I was shopping around for the best schools, I simply went to demographics and looked for the highest population of Asians (which in the USA is mostly the chinks, gooks and japs.) My wife thought I was indulging in racial and cultural stereotypes, but after doing the work on test scores, programs, orchestra, etc, she found that my method worked just as well and much faster.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

A more certain bet would be to board them in China.

We have three type of schools here. Private, ranging from Irish catholic to 32K pa Princess schools. Public selective - where you have to sit a competitive exam in Year 7 to gain entry. Public comprehensive for poor dumb kids.

The Asian-cream bullrush our public selective schools after a childhood of coaching/cram school. As the chick noted, failure to get in results in massive family shame.

This leaves the non asians who spent their Saturdays playing cricket and swimming left in the cold.

Your approach, without aligned (long term) coaching investment, would not work here.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

We like to rank our schools here on the basis of percentage of sat courses that return a top band 6 in the final leavers HSC (which dictates University entry). The first comprehensive school came in at 50 on the list (and it is partially selective anyway and in an elite social area). Ie the top 50 are all private or selective.

https://www.smh.com.au/education/the-to ... 50lxn.html

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

When the asians don’t get into the tax payer funded selectives they tend to hit the elite private schools.

But they are largely interested in self focused academics and maybe orchestra. The privates are based around an Anglo “Tom Browns school days” tradition. But the asians couldn’t give a shit. So the culture of balanced education centred on team sports, cadets and scholarship degrades. At the same time the schools started to shift into commercial rather than social institutions.

First compulsory rugby turned into soccer. And 100 other things. Now they are cutting sporting grades altogether due to lack of commitment. And physique. Euro-religion-culture turned into jazz handed vanilla value statements. The girls schools are increasingly corporate feminist anti-bossy hives. They all rush out with their post HSC brand protection spin to offset SMH reporting while trumpeting their next mega structure.

I’ve been in the system as student or parent from 1976-2018. It’s been a massive soul destroying change. It’s a microcosm of our wider society.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Service Dog wrote: I flew to Miami for a week, working on Pantone's annual trend-setting publicity excercise: the unveiling of the 2019 Color of The Year.
The 2019 color was hush-hush, until a poolside reveal party, at a South Beach hotel. Quite a bit of press ensued.
Here is your color for new year, dahlinks. Use it wildly, but leave it unbruised or you get an insipid brown next time. </EDNA_MODE MODE>

https://i.imgur.com/kQ4C54t.jpg

franc

Post by franc »

You. Not the omni-gendered thing next you, *you* made this -

https://greylining.com/2018/12/14/twitt ... w-trivial/

franc

Post by franc »

FFS - Full Metal Jacket. Re-watching it because it's on teevee (can't even be bothered to steal it)

I told myself to never watch a Kubrick twice, except for Strangelove. What a tedious repetitive prick. Every shot is a replay of 2001/Clockwork Orange.

The clown is not an auteur, he is a technician. "Specialisation is for insects" - Robert Heinlein. He's a cockroach. No wonder Nicole Kidman and Tom Cruise grovelled at his feet. They're imbeciles.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

franc

Post by franc »

Just a reminder -

December 15 is the day Hitch died.

Pause to contemplate, have a slug of scotch, a cigarette (even if you don't smoke) and jerk off over a fond memory from when you were 12.

franc

Post by franc »

franc wrote: Just a reminder -

Pause to contemplate, have a slug of scotch, a cigarette (even if you don't smoke) and jerk off over a fond memory from when you were 12.
Also remember John Greg. A genuine human.

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Ape+lust wrote:
Here is your color for new year, dahlinks. Use it wildly, but leave it unbruised or you get an insipid brown next time. </EDNA_MODE MODE>

https://i.imgur.com/kQ4C54t.jpg
Speaking of presidents... the design-team cringed when I called it 'Trump Orange'.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Inspired

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Now that Jerry Coyne realizes Titania McGrath is a poe, he's thoroughly enjoying & promoting her work. One of WEIT's SJW stickies, Paul Sorrell-Till, whined that McGrath doesn't ridicule the right as well -- and got pig-piled for it:

https://whyevolutionistrue.wordpress.co ... nt-1684333

Ha. Unable to go full thought police in the WEIT environment, the SJWs complain about fairness.

(I overstated my connection to Tony P*, but what the hell.)

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Gotta love him. :lol:

John D

Post by John D »

Wow... this lady. The video is terrible quality unfortunately. Institutionalized child abuse.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Service Dog wrote: Speaking of presidents... the design-team cringed when I called it 'Trump Orange'.
:lol:

Leave the hobo suit.

And the hobo.

https://i.imgur.com/oy9uAVS.jpg

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Ape+lust wrote:
Service Dog wrote: Speaking of presidents... the design-team cringed when I called it 'Trump Orange'.
:lol:

Leave the hobo suit.

And the hobo.

https://i.imgur.com/oy9uAVS.jpg
I've often wondered just what Melania first saw in the septuagenarian billionaire property tycoon, now I know. In all honesty how could she resist. 8-)

John D

Post by John D »

John D wrote: Wow... this lady. The video is terrible quality unfortunately. Institutionalized child abuse.

"Estrogen makes a man a handicapped man, it does not make him a woman". "When it comes to sports we are really just promoting doping." Haha.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

John D wrote:
Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:00 pm
Wow... this lady. The video is terrible quality unfortunately. Institutionalized child abuse.

2/10. Even if I would do her, she wouldn't do it with anyone. Okay maybe 3/10 if she'd had a lot of eggnog, Baby It's Cold Outside was playing, and she'd just donned that Naughty Elf™ costume from Frederick's of Hollywood.

Actually, nah.

But seriously, not an effective presenter at all. It is child abuse, but this broad isn't making a persuasive case. And you do know that American College of Pediatricians is a sham organization set up by religious fundies?

And wasn't Tradition - Family - Property the motto of Vichy France?

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

shoutinghorse wrote: I've often wondered just what Melania first saw in the septuagenarian billionaire property tycoon
Why, a billion things, of course.

ThreeFlangedJavis

Post by ThreeFlangedJavis »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:43 pm
John D wrote:

2/10. Even if I would do her, she wouldn't do it with anyone. Okay maybe 3/10 if she'd had a lot of eggnog, Baby It's Cold Outside was playing, and she'd just donned that Naughty Elf™ costume from Frederick's of Hollywood.

Actually, nah.

But seriously, not an effective presenter at all. It is child abuse, but this broad isn't making a persuasive case. And you do know that American College of Pediatricians is a sham organization set up by religious fundies?

The American College of Pediatricians promotes reparative therapy for gays if anyone is still considering taking them seriously.

John D

Post by John D »

ThreeFlangedJavis wrote:
The American College of Pediatricians promotes reparative therapy for gays if anyone is still considering taking them seriously.
Yeah... I know the organization is a wreck. Interesting that this org is one of the only ones that makes sense regarding transgender topics. Really strange. I think the fact that they are independently funded allows them to speak the truth on this topic.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
John D wrote:

https...://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s57T27M1ZXk

Actually, nah.

The American TFP (Trad, Fam, Prop) has opposed:
contraception; abortion; euthanasia; human cloning; the social acceptance of homosexual practice; anti-discrimination laws that give homosexuals a privileged status; the lifting of “Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell” in our military; homosexual adoption; domestic partnerships, civil unions, and same-sex “marriage”; transgenderism; homosexual films, theater plays, events, and pro-homosexual clubs on Catholic college campuses; public blasphemy; nudism; socialist childcare; socialist healthcare; socialist allocation of federal waters; death taxes; self-managing socialism; international communism; President Carter’s human rights policy; the policy of détente with communist regimes pursued by the American and Western governments; progressivism; liberation theology; the Vatican’s policy of Ostpolitik with communist governments; the retroactive lifting of statutes of limitations for civil cases involving sexual abuse; the enactment of State laws forcing clergy to violate the seal of Confession in cases of child abuse; the removal of beauty from and the democratization of the Catholic Church; “frenetic intemperance” in the economy; the ecological movement; pacifism; imprudent nuclear disarmament; and the Occupy Wall Street movement.

John D

Post by John D »

Holy crap... that was fast. Tim Pool's SubscribeStar account was already shut down (no Paypal payments) due to activist complaints.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Here we go again. A message for enlightened males.

Should spouses give spouses a cheat pass? No.

Should everyone get a cheat pass? No.

Your wife, and only your wife, deserves a cheat pass.

Because women have needs and all decent numales are thrilled to be cucks.

https://i.imgur.com/jSsaTBk.png

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/sex/m ... christmas/

Entire paywalled article is here - https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/24 ... stmas-quot

Here's a related video, from Theroux's doc on polyamory:

Watch for this guy:

https://i.imgur.com/KeLMd6F.jpg

He dispenses the correct platitudes like a feminist gumball machine, but his face can't hide the despair. How long before he murders everyone in the house?

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Post by Phil_Giordana_FCD »

franc wrote:
Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:11 am
Just a reminder -

I'm gonna skip on the last one, but otherwise yes. Fuckers here don't have JW black label. Red will do.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

shoutinghorse wrote:
Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:19 am
Gotta love him. :lol:

She got off lucky if you ask me.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

John D wrote:
ThreeFlangedJavis wrote:
Yeah... I know the organization is a wreck. Interesting that this org is one of the only ones that makes sense regarding transgender topics. Really strange. I think the fact that they are independently funded allows them to speak the truth on this topic.
There are lots of voices out there speaking against the trans radical lunacy, who don't also think God Hates Fags.

Deborah Soh is absolutely brilliant and incredibly articulate:

(10/10, 11/10 with the elf suit)

Check also Dr. Dean Amitay:
http://docamitay.com

Good orgs include:
https://4thwavenow.com

https://www.transgendertrend.com

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Brive1987 wrote: The American TFP (Trad, Fam, Prop) has opposed:
contraception; abortion; euthanasia; human cloning; the social acceptance of homosexual practice; anti-discrimination laws that give homosexuals a privileged status; the lifting of “Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell” in our military; homosexual adoption; domestic partnerships, civil unions, and same-sex “marriage”; transgenderism; homosexual films, theater plays, events, and pro-homosexual clubs on Catholic college campuses; public blasphemy; nudism; socialist childcare; socialist healthcare; socialist allocation of federal waters; death taxes; self-managing socialism; international communism; President Carter’s human rights policy; the policy of détente with communist regimes pursued by the American and Western governments; progressivism; liberation theology; the Vatican’s policy of Ostpolitik with communist governments; the retroactive lifting of statutes of limitations for civil cases involving sexual abuse; the enactment of State laws forcing clergy to violate the seal of Confession in cases of child abuse; the removal of beauty from and the democratization of the Catholic Church; “frenetic intemperance” in the economy; the ecological movement; pacifism; imprudent nuclear disarmament; and the Occupy Wall Street movement.
IOW, the only folks they believe should be allowed to have sex are married straight couples and priests.