Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

Old subthreads
free thoughtpolice

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

Post by free thoughtpolice »

fafnir wrote:
He acts more respectfully and professionally once he's out of the bus than I had been led to expect.
I hadn't heard that he behaved improperly out of the bus. It was about his boasting/confessing to behavior that is basically sexual assault as well as the rather tawdry tale of the furniture shopping affair. Around the same time, there were also allegations made about him that the tape lended a lot of credence to.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

free thoughtpolice wrote: fafnir wrote:
He acts more respectfully and professionally once he's out of the bus than I had been led to expect.
I hadn't heard that he behaved improperly out of the bus. It was about his boasting/confessing to behavior that is basically sexual assault as well as the rather tawdry tale of the furniture shopping affair. Around the same time, there were also allegations made about him that the tape lended a lot of credence to.
I find it hard to believe he never sampled the wares at his good buddy Jeff Epstein's Underage Island™.

free thoughtpolice

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
I find it hard to believe he never sampled the wares at his good buddy Jeff Epstein's Underage Island™.
It's not like he has ever made inappropriate remarks about his own daughters, future dates from children at rallies, wandering into rooms of teenage girls in various states of undress... oh wait :think:

TheMudbrooker

Post by TheMudbrooker »

Possibly the most English of Englishmen still in existence. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZHwasYjcIA

CaptainFluffyBunny

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny »

Steersman wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:38 pm
fafnir wrote:
CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 1:12 pm
<snip>
Do enjoy the whole thing. The idea that somehow the quote was taken out of context is popular among certain folks, but there really isn't any way to make it look good when you have the whole transcript in front of you. Unless you happen to enjoy whataboutism or substitute expediency for morality.
<snip>
This is like the "confession" in Presumed Innocent.
Are you and the Captain trying to see how many times you can repeat the same boiler-plate, adding dozens of "paragraphs" every time, before the system breaks?

Acceptable standards hereabouts, even if not everyone subscribes to them all the time, is to delete extraneous and irrelevant information in the comment being responded to.
Hard to do on a phone, Steers. But I'll make you a deal. I will start deleting extraneous information, if you stop presenting the same arguments ad infinitum. Deal?

CaptainFluffyBunny

fafnir wrote:
free thoughtpolice wrote:
If one wants to claim he is being straightforwardly honest about how he goes around grabbing pussies, why does he not act like that when he actually meets the woman he is joking about even when she makes it clear she is prepared to accept quite a bit of sexual forwardness from Billy Bush?
Because he realizes he is on camera?
But Billy Bush doesn't? Trump doesn't even take opportunities that would have been socially acceptable, or at least excusable. He acts more respectfully and professionally once he's out of the bus than I had been led to expect.
Exactly. Quite the gentleman, loyal to his wife and family. Oopsie. Stormy Daniels and that other bimbo. So many bimbos. And always consensual, unless you count walking in on underage Miss Teen contestants. Whoopsie!

But we have a dedicated thread for this-
viewtopic.php?f=29&t=514&start=2100

C'mon down and join the fun.

CaptainFluffyBunny

free thoughtpolice wrote: Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
It's not like he has ever made inappropriate remarks about his own daughters, future dates from children at rallies, wandering into rooms of teenage girls in various states of undress... oh wait :think:
I done been :nin:

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

TheMudbrooker wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:19 pm
Steersman wrote: <snip>
Are you and the Captain trying to see how many times you can repeat the same boiler-plate, adding dozens of "paragraphs" every time, before the system breaks?

Acceptable standards hereabouts, even if not everyone subscribes to them all the time, is to delete extraneous and irrelevant information in the comment being responded to.
When Steersman takes you to task for a wall o' text, you know you've gotten out of hand. :naughty:
:-) Busted! ;-)

But not quite the same kettles of fish methinks. Not like I repeat the exact same passages as have just been posted, and merely adding a "quite right" or equivalent thereof.

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

Steersman wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:38 pm
<snip>

Hard to do on a phone, Steers. But I'll make you a deal. I will start deleting extraneous information, if you stop presenting the same arguments ad infinitum. Deal?
I'll readily concede that smart phones are a challenge to do much with. But, as I just mentioned, repeating the same comment with not much more than a "quite right" or an "indeed" looks to be a different kettle of fish from my "same arguments" that are frequently tailored to the topic de jour - and they're interspersed throughout a fairly lengthy span of time, and not on the same ruddy page.

In addition, one might argue that you - and many others here - also repeat "the same arguments ad infinitum". Although there's limited justification for that argument as most do similar "tailoring".

However, I'll consider giving the "horse" a break from the "flogging" now and again ... ;-)

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Steersman wrote: :-) Busted! ;-)

But not quite the same kettles of fish methinks. Not like I repeat the exact same passages as have just been posted, and merely adding a "quite right" or equivalent thereof.
Most rely on others to form their opinions of us based on our words and actions. Rather than self-applicating various qualities.

None of us get to write our own obituaries.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Just watched a movie last night...

Spoiler warning - these guys never went to Mars...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywec4nKbjnc

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

TheMudbrooker wrote: Possibly the most English of Englishmen still in existence. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZHwasYjcIA
He's a real hoot! :lol:

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

InfraRedBucket

Post by InfraRedBucket »

I'm no fan of Drake or rappers generally but aside from the public nature of it, "a pop star kisses/flirts on stage with a female fan over the age of consent".
Am I missing something here? Should I be outraged?
MWSnap008 2019-01-07, 17_13_15.jpg
(20.07 KiB) Downloaded 398 times
Video has surfaced of Drake kissing a 17-year-old girl in Denver, Colorado in May 2010. In the clip, the Canadian rapper invites the girl on stage during his performance at the Ogden Theater, dances with her, kisses her neck, comments on her shampoo, then pulls her shirt down at the back of the neck to kiss her again.
He continues: “I don’t know if I should feel guilty or not, but I had fun. I like the way your breasts feel against my chest.” He then kisses her on the cheeks and forehead.
Drake would have been age 23 at the time the video was made. The age of consent in Colorado is 17. He has not responded to the video on social media and his US publicist declined to comment to USA Today. The Guardian has contacted representatives for the rapper.
https://www.theguardian.com/music/2019/ ... orado-2010

free thoughtpolice

You won't be seeing this hard hitting story on the MSM fake news. Make up your own mind sheeples.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

free thoughtpolice wrote: You won't be seeing this hard hitting story on the MSM fake news. Make up your own mind sheeples.
What was she thinking, to drink that cup of tea Killary offered her?

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

A new development in the 'Grievance Studies' study...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thHO2btnWJA

Though the music at the end seems a bit much.

free thoughtpolice

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
I know! It made her so groggy she didn't even notice Huma Abedin dressed in her all black ISIS gear sneak in and administer that deadly flu vaccination.

free thoughtpolice

btw, The comments section on the Ophie the TERF thread is up to 121.
http://archive.ph/LnFCp
There are some interesting comments. :drool:
WMDKitty -- Survivor
6 January 2019 at 9:12 pm
Giliell @ 40
There was some transphobe schism where they banned AMAB babies and toddlers from one of their meet ups, because a breastfeeding baby with a penis is already showing his entitlement to female bodies (I guess baby girls are just hungry). They all do have a very unhealthy obsession with children’s genitals but call trans women perverts.

(WMDKitty writes)
I’m of the opinion that babies in general, while certainly entitled to be fed, are not entitled to the use or products of another person’s body. Plus, why should Mum have to do all the feeding? Dad should be doing half the child-care!
While I don’t necessarily agree with banning small boys from the ladies’ facilities, I have to give credit for being consistent. To say “no penises allowed in this space”, but then turn around and insist that your boy-child be allowed in that space is just hypocritical and shows an incredible lack of self-awareness.
As for the whole “pervert” thing, I’ve been peeked on by plenty of very young boys, usually from under the stall wall or door. (Usually because the parent hasn’t bothered to enforce boundaries at home, always met with “well he’s just curious.” The excuses for male misbehavior start early.)
I’ve never been peeked on by a trans person.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

PZ has found a new collective with which to to intersect ...
One is Pelosi swearing that she’s going to subpoena Trump’s tax returns. Please do that. Could you time it for something like March or April, when us normal human beings are paying our taxes? I don’t expect that they’ll contain anything blatantly illegal — but if they do, I’d be happy to see our president in prison for tax fraud — but I do expect that they’ll reveal he’s been worth much less than he claims (make his ego bleed!), that he used all kinds of loopholes to avoid paying taxes, and that he paid nothing to little to the treasury. That’ll piss people off, and motivate support for the second thing.

AOC suggested raising the top tax rate to 70%. That’s still too low, but it’s a step in the right direction, and if the Democrats were smart, they’d realize that’s the kind of positive policy change that will get the masses to start supporting them with a little enthusiasm. It’ll also make the pissant conservative pundits pee their pants — Ben Shapiro is already whining that that’s scary. The centrists will want to hedge on everything, but fuck the centrists, create change.

The rich should appreciate it, but they won’t. The nice thing about taxing the rich is that the rest of us can stop building guillotines in our back yards, and it’s a nice compromise with eating the rich. They’re high in cholesterol and I’ve cut way back on meat anyway.
He wants to “piss people off” with what he suspects are Trump’s legal activities, have Congress embark on fishing expeditions, wreak the economy and secure a lazy mans revolution. “Fuck the centrists“.

I guess there may be a line dividing FtB and ‘AOC’, Tlaib, Pelosi, Feinstein and Maxine Waters. Pale grey, dotted and hairline.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Brive1987 wrote: PZ has found a new collective with which to to intersect ...
One is Pelosi swearing that she’s going to subpoena Trump’s tax returns. Please do that. Could you time it for something like March or April, when us normal human beings are paying our taxes? I don’t expect that they’ll contain anything blatantly illegal — but if they do, I’d be happy to see our president in prison for tax fraud — but I do expect that they’ll reveal he’s been worth much less than he claims (make his ego bleed!), that he used all kinds of loopholes to avoid paying taxes, and that he paid nothing to little to the treasury. That’ll piss people off, and motivate support for the second thing.

AOC suggested raising the top tax rate to 70%. That’s still too low, but it’s a step in the right direction, and if the Democrats were smart, they’d realize that’s the kind of positive policy change that will get the masses to start supporting them with a little enthusiasm. It’ll also make the pissant conservative pundits pee their pants — Ben Shapiro is already whining that that’s scary. The centrists will want to hedge on everything, but fuck the centrists, create change.

The rich should appreciate it, but they won’t. The nice thing about taxing the rich is that the rest of us can stop building guillotines in our back yards, and it’s a nice compromise with eating the rich. They’re high in cholesterol and I’ve cut way back on meat anyway.
He wants to “piss people off” with what he suspects are Trump’s legal activities, have Congress embark on fishing expeditions, wreak the economy and secure a lazy mans revolution. “Fuck the centrists“.

I guess there may be a line dividing FtB and ‘AOC’, Tlaib, Pelosi, Feinstein and Maxine Waters. Pale grey, dotted and hairline.
There may be a line dividing neo-nazis from the alt- right....Stop your stupid false equivalence games. Instead of "Everybody I dislike is Alt-Right" it's "Everybody I dislike is Control-left." You can certainly find nuance when it suits you. But you lump the entire left together while splitting hairs for the right. Dishonest, disingenuous and disturbing.

Plus, do you really, really wanna drag Trump stuff in here? Your boy has a minimum of two felony charges pending already. I'm generally trying to be courteous to Matt, Phil and the others that have asked, but its apparent you have no respect for that.

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

free thoughtpolice wrote: btw, The comments section on the Ophie the TERF thread is up to 121.
http://archive.ph/LnFCp
There are some interesting comments. :drool:
WMDKitty -- Survivor
6 January 2019 at 9:12 pm
Giliell @ 40
There was some transphobe schism where they banned AMAB babies and toddlers from one of their meet ups, because a breastfeeding baby with a penis is already showing his entitlement to female bodies (I guess baby girls are just hungry). They all do have a very unhealthy obsession with children’s genitals but call trans women perverts.

(WMDKitty writes)
I’m of the opinion that babies in general, while certainly entitled to be fed, are not entitled to the use or products of another person’s body. Plus, why should Mum have to do all the feeding? Dad should be doing half the child-care!
While I don’t necessarily agree with banning small boys from the ladies’ facilities, I have to give credit for being consistent. To say “no penises allowed in this space”, but then turn around and insist that your boy-child be allowed in that space is just hypocritical and shows an incredible lack of self-awareness.
As for the whole “pervert” thing, I’ve been peeked on by plenty of very young boys, usually from under the stall wall or door. (Usually because the parent hasn’t bothered to enforce boundaries at home, always met with “well he’s just curious.” The excuses for male misbehavior start early.)
I’ve never been peeked on by a trans person.
Did WMDkitty just assume her peekers' gender there? Why, I think she did!

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

Ape+Lust, you always seem to master the difficult art of mixing genius with depravity!

:)

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

The Greek package saga update:

Today was the day when my package from Greece was supposed to arrive. It did not. All tracking option have disappeared from the Amazon page concerning the package. Amazon seems to think that there was a good chance that the package was delivered because I just got an email from them which included the following inquiry :
will you please take a minute to share your experience?
Meanwhile, the Amazon status is thus:
Expected by Jan 7, 2019
Shipped
Meanwhile, ever since a fellow 'Pitter educated me on the subject, I can only reflect that in this case it appears to be true.
Greek for manana
αύριο - like mañana, but without the extreme sense of urgency.
Forewarned is forearmed so as to speak, as equipped well in advance as to the likely outcome well in advance, I have not lost my temper and communicated said state of mind. Instead, I have sent a polite inquiry to the seller, inquiring as to the status of the package and could I have a tracking number? Please?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

If you ordered it through Amazon, contact them, and they will do the work. You don't need to interact with the seller.

free thoughtpolice

https://www.canadalandshow.com/guide-to ... ith-goldy/
“I, for one, have never fancied myself to be a thought leader,” Goldy stressed. “I’ve only seen myself as a propaganda arm, and I would hope that a lot of the [alt-right] women see themselves as such.” Describing herself as “one of the few tradthots who does not expose cleavage,” Goldy assured the panel she “closed down my Patreon account to send a message — I’m not here for beta bucks.”
It doesn't matter to Faith that she doesn't make money ebegging.
Faith as a good xtian doesn't lie, because that would be a sin.
As evidenced in her exchange with Gordon, when asked an inconvenient question — “Do you still believe there is a white genocide taking place?” — Goldy will redirect, opting for a tangent to where she’s memorized her lines: “Do you want to know something interesting? I have never used the term ‘white genocide’ to discuss any sort of trend or single event anywhere… this is a propagated myth that has been manufactured in some paper and now it has caught on. I’ve never used the term anywhere to prove any point.”
Of course, this being a lefty site, they are just like the rest of the lefties- you can't trust them. :snooty:

free thoughtpolice

Also, on the subject of ebegging site GoFundMe dropping causes, they just cancelled the account for a Canadian that is being detained in China, presumably in retaliation for Canada detaining a Chinese VIP on an American warrant.
https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/spavor ... -1.4969141
Abrahamian told CBC News that, notwithstanding GoFundMe's explanation for why the campaign was shuttered, he believes it's more likely the fundraising website was worried about falling afoul of sanctions against North Korea.

"If I had to guess, it would be the fact that Michael works in North Korea and with North Koreans," he said. "These days U.S. sanctions are such that any financial institution has to be incredibly worried about any kind of transactions that could be connected to North Korea.

"Even if they suspect it might be connected to North Korea, it's generally worth it for them to put a stop to that kind of transaction."
It seems that a lot of people that are getting the boot off of GoFundMe and similar sites are getting it because of their caution of not breaking laws than necessarily political leaning. So far they don't seem to care about funding these goofy inventions that never deliver on their promises and at least border on fraud fairly often.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Lsuoma wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:51 pm
If you ordered it through Amazon, contact them, and they will do the work. You don't need to interact with the seller.
Good idea. I will give the seller a couple of days to respond. After that I will be contacting Amazon.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

There may be a line dividing neo-nazis from the alt- right....Stop your stupid false equivalence games. Instead of "Everybody I dislike is Alt-Right" it's "Everybody I dislike is Control-left." You can certainly find nuance when it suits you. But you lump the entire left together while splitting hairs for the right. Dishonest, disingenuous and disturbing.

Plus, do you really, really wanna drag Trump stuff in here? Your boy has a minimum of two felony charges pending already. I'm generally trying to be courteous to Matt, Phil and the others that have asked, but its apparent you have no respect for that.
Hey Einstein, the issue is PZ finding ideological common ground with the loons flocking to Washington. It’s an intersectional topic. And yes. The rogue’s gallery I presented form a vile SJW quorum, I’m really not sorry that offends your card-carrying zealotry.

As for the rest, I had a “fuck you” prepared. But the simple truth is offensive enough.

You have become the Slymepit’s Caine.

Take a step back from your self appointed moderation.

Keating

Post by Keating »

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

free thoughtpolice wrote: https://www.canadalandshow.com/guide-to ... ith-goldy/
“I, for one, have never fancied myself to be a thought leader,” Goldy stressed. “I’ve only seen myself as a propaganda arm, and I would hope that a lot of the [alt-right] women see themselves as such.” Describing herself as “one of the few tradthots who does not expose cleavage,” Goldy assured the panel she “closed down my Patreon account to send a message — I’m not here for beta bucks.”
As evidenced in her exchange with Gordon, when asked an inconvenient question — “Do you still believe there is a white genocide taking place?” — Goldy will redirect, opting for a tangent to where she’s memorized her lines: “Do you want to know something interesting? I have never used the term ‘white genocide’ to discuss any sort of trend or single event anywhere… this is a propagated myth that has been manufactured in some paper and now it has caught on. I’ve never used the term anywhere to prove any point.”
Of course, this being a lefty site, they are just like the rest of the lefties- you can't trust them. :snooty:
Doesn’t it feel an awkward fit embracing sites that are SJW on the basis ‘the enemy of my enemy is my friend?’

This article, as a type, is indistinguishable from the witch hunts we used to condemn. And is run by the same ideological harpies.

Goldy is reacting to a typical SJW “when did you stop beating your wife” query. The infamous video didn’t use the term and the video title had a question mark after it. But clearly the SJW aren’t interested in her concerns of intentional (cultural) destruction of a people (in whole or part) or aligned click bait descriptors of said process. Any more than you are.

I saw Goldy go through a weird period August-Dec 2017 where she publicly sought to rebase her beliefs.

She then went dark in Jan 2018 emerging with a new perspective - to focus on addressing perceived issues in a pragmatic fashion. In her local area.

:clap: And well done to then have the gumption to run an election campaign (against all odds).

Now you obviously disagree with her. Meh. But it’s your blind alignment to SJW allies that concerns me. It would be like me failing to acknowledge the overarching insanity of RedIce or the Golden One, even as they called correct time twice a day.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Literally Hitler.

“White genocide” free zone

What is the liberal response to the Islamic Party of Ontario? There is obvious tension between making moslems a protected class, encouraging immigration, celebrating cultural diversity, cracking down on right wing ‘thought crime’ and then, when push comes to shove, protecting Wesern values.

free thoughtpolice

Brive1987 wrote:
free thoughtpolice wrote: https://www.canadalandshow.com/guide-to ... ith-goldy/
Doesn’t it feel an awkward fit embracing sites that are SJW on the basis ‘the enemy of my enemy is my friend?’

This article, as a type, is indistinguishable from the witch hunts we used to condemn. And is run by the same ideological harpies.

Goldy is reacting to a typical SJW “when did you stop beating your wife” query. The infamous video didn’t use the term and the video title had a question mark after it. But clearly the SJW aren’t interested in her concerns of intentional (cultural) destruction of a people (in whole or part) or aligned click bait descriptors of said process. Any more than you are.

I saw Goldy go through a weird period August-Dec 2017 where she publicly sought to rebase her beliefs.

She then went dark in Jan 2018 emerging with a new perspective - to focus on addressing perceived issues in a pragmatic fashion. In her local area.

:clap: And well done to then have the gumption to run an election campaign (against all odds).

Now you obviously disagree with her. Meh. But it’s your blind alignment to SJW allies that concerns me. It would be like me failing to acknowledge the overarching insanity of RedIce or the Golden One, even as they called correct time twice a day.
Well, I went through my midlife crisis years ago, nevertheless allow me to apologize for dissing your true love.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Brive1987 wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:58 pm
Literally Hitler.

Code: Select all

https://youtu.be/ZwpWN9azF-s
“White genocide” free zone

What is the liberal response to the Islamic Party of Ontario? There is obvious tension between making moslems a protected class, encouraging immigration, celebrating cultural diversity, cracking down on right wing ‘thought crime’ and then, when push comes to shove, protecting Wesern values.
I believe I brought this up already. I suspect I have also brought up the fact that Salim Mansur agrees with me.

However,

Unlike some here (well at least one) I am not going to bang on about this yet again (not right now at any rate). Perhaps in time I might break my rule about never saying "I told you so".

But that is in the future though:

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

free thoughtpolice wrote: Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
I know! It made her so groggy she didn't even notice Huma Abedin dressed in her all black ISIS gear sneak in and administer that deadly flu vaccination.
InfoWars has a surveillance video of the murder as it happened:
evidence.jpg
(16.43 KiB) Downloaded 299 times

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

free thoughtpolice wrote:
Brive1987 wrote:

Well, I went through my midlife crisis years ago, nevertheless allow me to apologize for dissing your true love.
https..://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CEhH4XpMbY
My expressed concern was for you. I am however impressed CFB entrusted you with his ‘wit’.

If I do experience a mid life crisis it won’t involve anyone with Goldy’s .... unique speech inflections. Though it may well incorporate the B track of Brittany Pettibone (given Matt has apparently left the A side as ‘damaged goods’).

CaptainFluffyBunny

Brive1987 wrote:

Hey Einstein, the issue is PZ finding ideological common ground with the loons flocking to Washington. It’s an intersectional topic. And yes. The rogue’s gallery I presented form a vile SJW quorum, I’m really not sorry that offends your card-carrying zealotry.

As for the rest, I had a “fuck you” prepared. But the simple truth is offensive enough.

You have become the Slymepit’s Caine.

Take a step back from your self appointed moderation.
If I'm Slymepit's Caine, you're definitely Nerd of Redhead. And I'm just advocating for courtesy, a word that bogans like yourself clearly have difficulty understanding, not trying to moderate anything.