The Brive, CFB, and FTP Shitposting Thread (Yawn...)

Old subthreads
CaptainFluffyBunny
.
.
Posts: 7556
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:39 am
Location: Somewhere in the pipes
Contact:

The Brive, CFB, and FTP Shitposting Thread (Yawn...)

#1

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny » Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:16 pm

Brive1987 wrote: Literally Hitler.



“White genocide” free zone

What is the liberal response to the Islamic Party of Ontario? There is obvious tension between making moslems a protected class, encouraging immigration, celebrating cultural diversity, cracking down on right wing ‘thought crime’ and then, when push comes to shove, protecting Wesern values.
Why is it that you are so easily able to differentiate between Goldy's association with racists and liberal ideas with protecting illiberal ideas like Islam? They dont even call themselves liberals anymore for the most part; "neoliberal " is an insult? I know you're not too stupid to understand, but your deliberate attempts to conflate illiberal ctrl-left with liberalism in general is annoying. Are you trolling, or have you lost it?
Last edited by Lsuoma on Tue Jan 08, 2019 6:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Splitting and renaming topic - only post title changed, not post contents.

Brive1987
.
.
Posts: 16642
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:16 am
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#2

Post by Brive1987 » Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:21 pm

And I’m pointing out that FtB has expressed cultural alignment with the new progressive Democratic Left (whose SJW creds had been objective fact for most sane people). No need to courtesy-troll.

But when I want to discuss why Trump is a preferable lump of shit compared to his opponents, I’ll do so in your chosen patch.

Out of politeness.

Brive1987
.
.
Posts: 16642
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:16 am
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#3

Post by Brive1987 » Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:30 pm

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:
Brive1987 wrote: Literally Hitler.



“White genocide” free zone

What is the liberal response to the Islamic Party of Ontario? There is obvious tension between making moslems a protected class, encouraging immigration, celebrating cultural diversity, cracking down on right wing ‘thought crime’ and then, when push comes to shove, protecting Wesern values.
Why is it that you are so easily able to differentiate between Goldy's association with racists and liberal ideas with protecting illiberal ideas like Islam? They dont even call themselves liberals anymore for the most part; "neoliberal " is an insult? I know you're not too stupid to understand, but your deliberate attempts to conflate illiberal ctrl-left with liberalism in general is annoying. Are you trolling, or have you lost it?
I thought we’d explored why the use of singular ‘liberal’ is a problem. Let alone a term like “liberalism in general”. Even more so in a world with a vanishing centre.

In the context I supplied, “Liberal” runs the gamut of the Canadian Liberal Party through to its popular socially progressive supporters.

The unstated point was that if the ‘relevant’ liberals had bounded their bleeding hearts with a controlled measure of cultural nationalism then you wouldn’t have the likes of Goldy prancing about.

But they haven’t. So you do.

CaptainFluffyBunny
.
.
Posts: 7556
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:39 am
Location: Somewhere in the pipes
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#4

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny » Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:42 pm

Brive1987 wrote:
CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:
Brive1987 wrote: Literally Hitler.



“White genocide” free zone

What is the liberal response to the Islamic Party of Ontario? There is obvious tension between making moslems a protected class, encouraging immigration, celebrating cultural diversity, cracking down on right wing ‘thought crime’ and then, when push comes to shove, protecting Wesern values.
Why is it that you are so easily able to differentiate between Goldy's association with racists and liberal ideas with protecting illiberal ideas like Islam? They dont even call themselves liberals anymore for the most part; "neoliberal " is an insult? I know you're not too stupid to understand, but your deliberate attempts to conflate illiberal ctrl-left with liberalism in general is annoying. Are you trolling, or have you lost it?
I thought we’d explored why the use of singular ‘liberal’ is a problem. Let alone a term like “liberalism in general”. Even more so in a world with a vanishing centre.

In the context I supplied, “Liberal” runs the gamut of the Canadian Liberal Party through to its popular socially progressive supporters.

The unstated point was that if the ‘relevant’ liberals had bounded their bleeding hearts with a controlled measure of cultural nationalism then you wouldn’t have the likes of Goldy prancing about.

But they haven’t. So you do.
You failed to put forth a coherent argument, let alone a compelling one for lumping a large spectrum of the left into a singular group. Now blaming the left for Goldy seems sorta hurtful, but I confess you're probably correct. So you're saying she's the venereal disease of the left's excesses?

CaptainFluffyBunny
.
.
Posts: 7556
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:39 am
Location: Somewhere in the pipes
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#5

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny » Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:44 pm

Brive1987 wrote: And I’m pointing out that FtB has expressed cultural alignment with the new progressive Democratic Left (whose SJW creds had been objective fact for most sane people). No need to courtesy-troll.

But when I want to discuss why Trump is a preferable lump of shit compared to his opponents, I’ll do so in your chosen patch.

Out of politeness.
But you always seem a bit outraged that you've expressed cultural alignment with The Daily Stormer. Curious.

Brive1987
.
.
Posts: 16642
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:16 am
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#6

Post by Brive1987 » Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:58 pm

To the first part.

I see SJWism, fascist-liberalism and establishment neo-liberalism working hand in hand to enact material social change. Classical liberalism is outside the tent straining unsuccessfully to find traction and relevance.

Right-wing counter reaction is inevitable to establish an equilibrium and expose the progressive agenda. Ergo Trump, Generation ID, Southern and TRobinson.

Culturally based social conservatism, with slow and organic change, is the desirable middle ground. As always, insert my ‘America is a weird outlier’ caveat. The trick is how to get back to this mindset.

I would much prefer this conservatism to be expressed in an intellectually responsible fashion. Alas RedIce et al embed aspects of it in a racial conspiracy clown show of their own.

Goldy has flopped about with her engagement strategy. Her ultimate rejection of the radical right (ie alignment with Jewish groups, no real ownership of racial blood and soil BS, her Catholicity, the anti trad-thot insanity etc) has resulted in a desirable fracture.

Overall she is making a positive cultural argument against the context of measurable demographic change. To me this is a relative island of sanity.

free thoughtpolice
.
.
Posts: 10322
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:27 pm
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#7

Post by free thoughtpolice » Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:58 pm

Brive wrote:
In the context I supplied, “Liberal” runs the gamut of the Canadian Liberal Party through to its popular socially progressive supporters.

The unstated point was that if the ‘relevant’ liberals had bounded their bleeding hearts with a controlled measure of cultural nationalism then you wouldn’t have the likes of Goldy prancing about.

But they haven’t. So you do.
It was also the fault of liberals that Brievik shot up all those libtards. They made him do it!
The inevitable slide of Liberalism into destroying western society, which if we have to be honest is white, pushed the poor guy into self defense.
I can only hope that my embrace of liberalism hasn't contributed to the likes of Goldy prancing about or Brievik murdering libtards. :cry:

CaptainFluffyBunny
.
.
Posts: 7556
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:39 am
Location: Somewhere in the pipes
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#8

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny » Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:00 pm

Brive1987 wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:00 pm
Snippity

As for the rest, I had a “fuck you” prepared. But the simple truth is offensive enough.

You have become the Slymepit’s Caine.

Take a step back from your self appointed moderation.
Besides, I'm not sure that Caine would really approve of me-
1206181556.jpg
(1.16 MiB) Downloaded 356 times
Now, go back to the fallacy of "Anything that remotely agrees with PZ must make you wrong, hur dur." Or maybe "Muh precious Bogan culture!"

Brive1987
.
.
Posts: 16642
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:16 am
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#9

Post by Brive1987 » Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:02 pm

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:
Brive1987 wrote: And I’m pointing out that FtB has expressed cultural alignment with the new progressive Democratic Left (whose SJW creds had been objective fact for most sane people). No need to courtesy-troll.

But when I want to discuss why Trump is a preferable lump of shit compared to his opponents, I’ll do so in your chosen patch.

Out of politeness.
But you always seem a bit outraged that you've expressed cultural alignment with The Daily Stormer. Curious.
Where have I expressed that insanity? I couldn’t be more explicitly outside their worldview if I donned a pileus cornutus and started gnawing foreskins.

free thoughtpolice
.
.
Posts: 10322
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:27 pm
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#10

Post by free thoughtpolice » Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:10 pm

Brive wrote:
[quoteGoldy has flopped about with her engagement strategy. Her ultimate rejection of the radical right (ie alignment with Jewish groups, no real ownership of racial blood and soil BS, her Catholicity, the anti trad-thot insanity etc) has resulted in a desirable fracture.

Overall she is making a positive cultural argument against the context of measurable demographic change. To me this is a relative island of sanity.][/quote]
So apparently you agree with my diagnosis that the "alt-light" has similar characteristics to the marxist gender queer community.
You and Goldy are alt-lighter fluid and can go from praising the neo-nazis as having sound reasoning... and now calling them satanic racists.
And she denies ever using the phrase "white genocide". Gosh, the gullible love struck fanbois that defended her doing that must feel really stupid now, if they have any self awareness. :P

CaptainFluffyBunny
.
.
Posts: 7556
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:39 am
Location: Somewhere in the pipes
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#11

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny » Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:11 pm

Brive1987 wrote: To the first part.

I see SJWism, fascist-liberalism and establishment neo-liberalism working hand in hand to enact material social change. Classical liberalism is outside the tent straining unsuccessfully to find traction and relevance.

Right-wing counter reaction is inevitable to establish an equilibrium and expose the progressive agenda. Ergo Trump, Generation ID, Southern and TRobinson.

Culturally based social conservatism, with slow and organic change, is the desirable middle ground. As always, insert my ‘America is a weird outlier’ caveat. The trick is how to get back to this mindset.

I would much prefer this conservatism to be expressed in an intellectually responsible fashion. Alas RedIce et al embed aspects of it in a racial conspiracy clown show of their own.

Goldy has flopped about with her engagement strategy. Her ultimate rejection of the radical right (ie alignment with Jewish groups, no real ownership of racial blood and soil BS, her Catholicity, the anti trad-thot insanity etc) has resulted in a desirable fracture.

Overall she is making a positive cultural argument against the context of measurable demographic change. To me this is a relative island of sanity.
Actually, her antics and lowbrow intellect serve to disenfranchise most everything you stand for. PZ is a clown, and so is Goldy. They are polar opposite clowns, but clowns nonetheless. What you fail to understand is that a certain dynamism is necessary in politics, as well as life. That there will be cartoon people on either end of the horseshoe, but that the middle may have honest disagreements without being insane. In fact, the two sides are necessary. This is why, as a liberal, I lament the death of the conservative movement under Trump. I understand that it is a push-pull dynamic, not a false dichotomy of good-evil. Your...issue...seems to preclude you from understanding this, which is fine. But it also seems to lead to to an inordinate amount of insults and snarky posts. Not so good.

Brive1987
.
.
Posts: 16642
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:16 am
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#12

Post by Brive1987 » Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:14 pm

free thoughtpolice wrote: Brive wrote:
In the context I supplied, “Liberal” runs the gamut of the Canadian Liberal Party through to its popular socially progressive supporters.

The unstated point was that if the ‘relevant’ liberals had bounded their bleeding hearts with a controlled measure of cultural nationalism then you wouldn’t have the likes of Goldy prancing about.

But they haven’t. So you do.
It was also the fault of liberals that Brievik shot up all those libtards. They made him do it!
The inevitable slide of Liberalism into destroying western society, which if we have to be honest is white, pushed the poor guy into self defense.
I can only hope that my embrace of liberalism hasn't contributed to the likes of Goldy prancing about or Brievik murdering libtards. :cry:
Here, let Godwin this stupid conversation into abeyance.
It was also the fault of appeasing democracies that Hitler shot up all those poles. They made him do it!
The inevitable slide of appeasing democracies into destroying European peace, which if we have to be honest is white, pushed the poor guy into opportunism.
I can only hope that my embrace of appeasement hasn't contributed to the likes of Hitler prancing about or Himmer murdering Jews. :cry:
QED. Chamberlain and Daladier Dindu Nuffin.

You should be a professor.

CaptainFluffyBunny
.
.
Posts: 7556
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:39 am
Location: Somewhere in the pipes
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#13

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny » Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:20 pm

Brive1987 wrote:
CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:
Brive1987 wrote: And I’m pointing out that FtB has expressed cultural alignment with the new progressive Democratic Left (whose SJW creds had been objective fact for most sane people). No need to courtesy-troll.

But when I want to discuss why Trump is a preferable lump of shit compared to his opponents, I’ll do so in your chosen patch.

Out of politeness.
But you always seem a bit outraged that you've expressed cultural alignment with The Daily Stormer. Curious.
Where have I expressed that insanity? I couldn’t be more explicitly outside their worldview if I donned a pileus cornutus and started gnawing foreskins.
Your continued failure to understand is both vexing and amusing. As is the mental picture of you gnawing foreskins. Must be an Aussie delicacy.

You can't lump the left together as a whole while allowing fine distinctions in the upright. Your position on many things aligns very much with The Daily Stormer. This is undeniable, although I suspect you'll still deny it. You can't simply divide via fiat that you may draw distinctions between one side, while deciding the entire other side is simply villains. All that does is expose your prejudice. Rather than assigning cognitive bias to everyone else, you might wanna address your own first,

Brive1987
.
.
Posts: 16642
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:16 am
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#14

Post by Brive1987 » Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:49 pm

“the middle may have honest disagreements without being insane”

Where exactly is this enlightened dialog (concerning culture, immigration and integration) taking place? The Overton Window has long since slammed shut.

But here, have some $5 words. Your .... issue .... is a disconnect (or disinterest) in the material outcome of bipartisan agendas inimical to social cohesion. NeoCon. NeoLib. Social progressive. This is an axis of evil.

As are your grumpy posts that encourage FTP to engage. Also not good.

I agree. PZ is a clown, he embraces bullshit Pomo social theory. On the other hand Goldy is reacting to empirical demographic data and measurable change backed by observable (if sometimes exaggerated) fact. She may act like a clown at times for effect, but the messages are different. Now if her base premise is wrong, I’m all ears.

Naturally the fact you disagree with both PZ and Goldy is not evidence of equivalence.

Also tendrils > horseshoe.

......

That the left have enjoyed social dominance and can act in concert in a way the right don’t/can’t is unarguable. Your blindness to this is counter-vexing. The clawing SJWs at the doors of the Supreme Court while operating under Pelosi’s approving gaze are an apt metaphor.

Also amusing is my apparent homage to Daily Stormer while you are a card carrying operative of PZ’s wet-dream Communards. And FTP jacks off to daily doses of SJW hate sites. This alignment thingie is perplexing.

Re Aussie delicacies, look up metzitzah b'peh. It can be your ‘word of the day’.

CaptainFluffyBunny
.
.
Posts: 7556
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:39 am
Location: Somewhere in the pipes
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#15

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny » Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:21 pm

Brive1987 wrote: “the middle may have honest disagreements without being insane”

Where exactly is this enlightened dialog (concerning culture, immigration and integration) taking place? The Overton Window has long since slammed shut.

But here, have some $5 words. Your .... issue .... is a disconnect (or disinterest) in the material outcome of bipartisan agendas inimical to social cohesion. NeoCon. NeoLib. Social progressive. This is an axis of evil.

As are your grumpy posts that encourage FTP to engage. Also not good.

I agree. PZ is a clown, he embraces bullshit Pomo social theory. On the other hand Goldy is reacting to empirical demographic data and measurable change backed by observable (if sometimes exaggerated) fact. She may act like a clown at times for effect, but the messages are different. Now if her base premise is wrong, I’m all ears.

Naturally the fact you disagree with both PZ and Goldy is not evidence of equivalence.

Also tendrils > horseshoe.

......

That the left have enjoyed social dominance and can act in concert in a way the right don’t/can’t is unarguable. Your blindness to this is counter-vexing. The clawing SJWs at the doors of the Supreme Court while operating under Pelosi’s approving gaze are an apt metaphor.

Also amusing is my apparent homage to Daily Stormer while you are a card carrying operative of PZ’s wet-dream Communards. And FTP jacks off to daily doses of SJW hate sites. This alignment thingie is perplexing.

Re Aussie delicacies, look up metzitzah b'peh. It can be your ‘word of the day’.
You seem insane. Perhaps take a brief break and consult a mental health professional. The left enjoys cultural dominance...while Trump is president...you're almost compelling in an Infowars sorta way. Yes, cultural dominance via near total political disenfranchisement. Makes sense. :roll:

Brive1987
.
.
Posts: 16642
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:16 am
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#16

Post by Brive1987 » Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:28 pm

Thank you for your ad hom. Be proud.

The SJW, left / neo lib fulcrum has as many distinctions as there are definitions for “liberal”. Correct me if I’m wrong, but they also enjoy significant commonality of goal.

Common goals include antipathy to most cultural based traditions, pro diversity of culture and people, anti traditional (ethnic) nationstate, pro civic nationstate (ie largely structureless), anti collective basis for behaviour. Naturally the SJW will continue their trajectory to weirdness to the horror of other libs, neoliberals will only be tactically interested in social outcomes so far as they progress economic power, classic liberals will use a ‘muh individuality’ lens etc. But material outcomes like gay marriage, multiculti and structural opposition to religion/nationalism/50’s style nuclear family and limits on “hate speech” etc generally fall within the consensus. Crucially, this axis does currently hold the whip hand of structural power (education, media, pop culture). Trump is a belated reaction this. And he is ineffective.

When used against the context of this commonality, it’s ok and even appropriate to lump ‘the left’ together to explain the dynamic. And this lumping does not negate subsequent significant ideological divergence. Not every liberal is verging on SJW.

The commonalities of the right also exist. Pretty much switch the above poles around. And guess what? Lumping does not negate subsequent significant ideological divergence. Not every social conservative is verging on Nazi. “The right generally opposes mass immigration” is not a dumb observation. But “the right tends to converge on racism and nazism” would be a dumb ass thing to say.

Is this really that complex?

Brive1987
.
.
Posts: 16642
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:16 am
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#17

Post by Brive1987 » Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:21 pm

Is it possible that an AfD office could be targeted by an actual bomb (ie one that really goes *bang*) and then 4 days later an AfD member of the Bundestag is beaten close to death ... and the media doesn’t wet its pants in excited reportage?

https://www.rt.com/news/448275-germany- ... al-attack/
https://www.rt.com/news/448070-explosio ... e-germany/

Seems an escalation on Trump’s the Right’s Cesar Sayoc’s use of dud ‘weapons of mass effect’.

I’m sure CNN will catch up.

http://i.imgur.com/z8w1A50.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/yBWd9Nt.jpg

Kirbmarc
.
.
Posts: 10577
Joined: Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:29 am
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#18

Post by Kirbmarc » Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:47 pm

Brive1987 wrote: Thank you for your ad hom. Be proud.

The SJW, left / neo lib fulcrum has as many distinctions as there are definitions for “liberal”. Correct me if I’m wrong, but they also enjoy significant commonality of goal.

Common goals include antipathy to most cultural based traditions, pro diversity of culture and people, anti traditional (ethnic) nationstate, pro civic nationstate (ie largely structureless), anti collective basis for behaviour. Naturally the SJW will continue their trajectory to weirdness to the horror of other libs, neoliberals will only be tactically interested in social outcomes so far as they progress economic power, classic liberals will use a ‘muh individuality’ lens etc. But material outcomes like gay marriage, multiculti and structural opposition to religion/nationalism/50’s style nuclear family and limits on “hate speech” etc generally fall within the consensus. Crucially, this axis does currently hold the whip hand of structural power (education, media, pop culture). Trump is a belated reaction this. And he is ineffective.

When used against the context of this commonality, it’s ok and even appropriate to lump ‘the left’ together to explain the dynamic. And this lumping does not negate subsequent significant ideological divergence. Not every liberal is verging on SJW.

The commonalities of the right also exist. Pretty much switch the above poles around. And guess what? Lumping does not negate subsequent significant ideological divergence. Not every social conservative is verging on Nazi. “The right generally opposes mass immigration” is not a dumb observation. But “the right tends to converge on racism and nazism” would be a dumb ass thing to say.

Is this really that complex?
TL; DR: You believe that traditions and cultural collectives are more important than individual human rights, and you see immigration as a cultural threat to be curbed out lest it produces a Twilight of the West.

Oswald Spengler and Samuel Huntington are your philosophical basis.

Kirbmarc
.
.
Posts: 10577
Joined: Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:29 am
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#19

Post by Kirbmarc » Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:47 pm

Brive1987 wrote: Thank you for your ad hom. Be proud.

The SJW, left / neo lib fulcrum has as many distinctions as there are definitions for “liberal”. Correct me if I’m wrong, but they also enjoy significant commonality of goal.

Common goals include antipathy to most cultural based traditions, pro diversity of culture and people, anti traditional (ethnic) nationstate, pro civic nationstate (ie largely structureless), anti collective basis for behaviour. Naturally the SJW will continue their trajectory to weirdness to the horror of other libs, neoliberals will only be tactically interested in social outcomes so far as they progress economic power, classic liberals will use a ‘muh individuality’ lens etc. But material outcomes like gay marriage, multiculti and structural opposition to religion/nationalism/50’s style nuclear family and limits on “hate speech” etc generally fall within the consensus. Crucially, this axis does currently hold the whip hand of structural power (education, media, pop culture). Trump is a belated reaction this. And he is ineffective.

When used against the context of this commonality, it’s ok and even appropriate to lump ‘the left’ together to explain the dynamic. And this lumping does not negate subsequent significant ideological divergence. Not every liberal is verging on SJW.

The commonalities of the right also exist. Pretty much switch the above poles around. And guess what? Lumping does not negate subsequent significant ideological divergence. Not every social conservative is verging on Nazi. “The right generally opposes mass immigration” is not a dumb observation. But “the right tends to converge on racism and nazism” would be a dumb ass thing to say.

Is this really that complex?
TL; DR: You believe that traditions and cultural collectives are more important than individual human rights, and you see immigration as a cultural threat to be curbed out lest it produces a Twilight of the West.

Oswald Spengler and Samuel Huntington are your philosophical basis.

Kirbmarc
.
.
Posts: 10577
Joined: Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:29 am
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#20

Post by Kirbmarc » Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:58 pm

Fundamentally, Brive, as much as you want to distance yourself from the Blood and Soil fascists, you share eith them the anti-Enlightenment assumption that collective identity is more important than individual rights.

You're fine with minorities which have a history in your preferred collective (like Jews) and you're likely not going to investigate the precise ancestry of the people you see as being culturally loyal enough (no One Drop Rule on your part) but ultimately it's all about cultural allegiance and identity rather than principles and actions.

This is why we strongly disagree.

Brive1987
.
.
Posts: 16642
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:16 am
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#21

Post by Brive1987 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 12:37 am

Your problem Kirb is that you are completely black and white in your approach. And you are disingenuous.
You believe that traditions and cultural collectives are more important than individual human rights, and you see immigration as a cultural threat to be curbed out lest it produces a Twilight of the West.
Two macro ideas here.

First I believe that there must be a balance between individual rights and collective norms. In a healthy society this develops naturally and evolves slowly over time. Your dichotomy is appalling. But not unexpected.

Secondly I see mass immigration without cultural criteria, constraint or simple awareness as a challenge to existing collective cultural norms. “A Twilight of the West” is a tad Wagnerian for me. Let’s rephrase to “the erosion of unique communities loosely linked by shared currents of history, culture and tradition.”

:hankey:

CaptainFluffyBunny
.
.
Posts: 7556
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:39 am
Location: Somewhere in the pipes
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#22

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny » Tue Jan 08, 2019 12:46 am

Brive1987 wrote: Thank you for your ad hom. Be proud.

The SJW, left / neo lib fulcrum has as many distinctions as there are definitions for “liberal”. Correct me if I’m wrong, but they also enjoy significant commonality of goal.

Common goals include antipathy to most cultural based traditions, pro diversity of culture and people, anti traditional (ethnic) nationstate, pro civic nationstate (ie largely structureless), anti collective basis for behaviour. Naturally the SJW will continue their trajectory to weirdness to the horror of other libs, neoliberals will only be tactically interested in social outcomes so far as they progress economic power, classic liberals will use a ‘muh individuality’ lens etc. But material outcomes like gay marriage, multiculti and structural opposition to religion/nationalism/50’s style nuclear family and limits on “hate speech” etc generally fall within the consensus. Crucially, this axis does currently hold the whip hand of structural power (education, media, pop culture). Trump is a belated reaction this. And he is ineffective.

When used against the context of this commonality, it’s ok and even appropriate to lump ‘the left’ together to explain the dynamic. And this lumping does not negate subsequent significant ideological divergence. Not every liberal is verging on SJW.

The commonalities of the right also exist. Pretty much switch the above poles around. And guess what? Lumping does not negate subsequent significant ideological divergence. Not every social conservative is verging on Nazi. “The right generally opposes mass immigration” is not a dumb observation. But “the right tends to converge on racism and nazism” would be a dumb ass thing to say.

Is this really that complex?
Not an ad hominem, boy. You've seriously lost the plot. Serious question; is anybody concerned about you/your recent opinions IRL? Despite our quite significant differences in opinion, I will be willing to listen to you. PM me.

Kirbmarc
.
.
Posts: 10577
Joined: Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:29 am
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#23

Post by Kirbmarc » Tue Jan 08, 2019 1:12 am

Brive1987 wrote: Your problem Kirb is that you are completely black and white in your approach. And you are disingenuous.
You believe that traditions and cultural collectives are more important than individual human rights, and you see immigration as a cultural threat to be curbed out lest it produces a Twilight of the West.
Two macro ideas here.

First I believe that there must be a balance between individual rights and collective norms. In a healthy society this develops naturally and evolves slowly over time. Your dichotomy is appalling. But not unexpected.

Secondly I see mass immigration without cultural criteria, constraint or simple awareness as a challenge to existing collective cultural norms. “A Twilight of the West” is a tad Wagnerian for me. Let’s rephrase to “the erosion of unique communities loosely linked by shared currents of history, culture and tradition.”

:hankey:
Basically I am right, but you don't like my tone.

The dichotomy between individual rights and collective culture is inherent in your ideas. You want a largely culturally homogeneous society, which is inevitably going to infringe upon individual rights at some pont.

The Twilight of the West is the title of Oswald Spengler's book which sums up your ideas of cultural collectives in a more streamlined and less wishy-washy fashion.

It's funny that you think I'm too black and white when I'm conceding that you're not a Blood and Soil white nationalist, while you lump anyone who's not on board with cultural collectivism as a "lib-tard".

Matt Cavanaugh
.
.
Posts: 12383
Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:38 pm
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#24

Post by Matt Cavanaugh » Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:02 am

Take this bullshit to the thread designated for it:

viewtopic.php?f=29&t=544

This shit is driving people away.

Keating
.
.
Posts: 1928
Joined: Fri Apr 10, 2015 3:18 pm
Location: South of anteater guy
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#25

Post by Keating » Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:12 am

Kirbmarc wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:58 pm
Fundamentally, Brive, as much as you want to distance yourself from the Blood and Soil fascists, you share eith them the anti-Enlightenment assumption that collective identity is more important than individual rights.
I think Peterson (and by extension Brive) are absolutely right to point out that rights, by themselves, are not a good goal or ideal. They must be coupled with responsibilities. A person can only be free if they have the moral character to choose to not do things that the culture finds "problematic". Otherwise, the state must become involved. I believe in individual rights, but I think that requires a unified culture that agrees on values and nationhood, that allow people to act without state supervision. A worrying alternative will be the social credit system we see coming out of China.

I don't get what's so hard to understand about Brive's points. (I don't completely agree with him though; I don't understand his obsession with Goldy.)

MarcusAu
.
.
Posts: 7075
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:49 am
Location: Llareggub
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#26

Post by MarcusAu » Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:31 am

Keating wrote: I think Peterson .... are absolutely right to point out that rights, by themselves, are not a good goal or ideal.
This would seem to go against his views on free (or compelled) speech.

Keating
.
.
Posts: 1928
Joined: Fri Apr 10, 2015 3:18 pm
Location: South of anteater guy
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#27

Post by Keating » Tue Jan 08, 2019 3:44 am

He did deplatform Goldy, after all.

screwtape
.
.
Posts: 2329
Joined: Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:15 am
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#28

Post by screwtape » Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:50 am

Brive1987 wrote: If I do experience a mid life crisis it won’t involve anyone with Goldy’s .... unique speech inflections.
You draw attention to a detail quite correctly; she has a voice that would quickly become grating. Upper Canada Creaky Voice (what it's called where it's too cold for a voice to fry). But I'd suggest her entire person is constructed similarly - each of her parts looks quite ordinary, but somehow they don't go together. Perhaps I'm in a pre-psychotic phase, but I get the feeling there's something wrong with that body, as if it's been constructed rather than organically grown. Or maybe it's the heroin-chic thinness.
Brive1987 wrote: Though it may well incorporate the B track of Brittany Pettibone (given Matt has apparently left the A side as ‘damaged goods’).
The B side is not meant to be played, and whilst it can be used occasionally, quickly becomes damaged and leakage ensues. Word to the wise.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master
Posts: 7364
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:55 pm
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#29

Post by Ape+lust » Tue Jan 08, 2019 5:30 am

CommanderTuvok wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:27 pm
Ape+Lust, you always seem to master the difficult art of mixing genius with depravity!

:)
Thanks, Commander :D

Those vividly vile things you urge Peez to do (Zoo dung slurry - bottoms up!) might have something to do with it :lol:

MarcusAu
.
.
Posts: 7075
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:49 am
Location: Llareggub
Contact:

Re: The Brive, CFB, and FTP Shitposting Thread (Yawn...)

#30

Post by MarcusAu » Tue Jan 08, 2019 6:51 am

screwtape wrote: ...each of her parts looks quite ordinary, but somehow they don't go together...
"Some of her parts are not unknown, but the way they're assembled are all her own"

John D
.
.
Posts: 4570
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:23 am
Location: Detroit, MI. USA
Contact:

Re: The Brive, CFB, and FTP Shitposting Thread (Yawn...)

#31

Post by John D » Tue Jan 08, 2019 6:57 am

Yawn is right... except for Ape+lust

Stankeye
.
.
Posts: 108
Joined: Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:35 pm
Contact:

Re: The Brive, CFB, and FTP Shitposting Thread (Yawn...)

#32

Post by Stankeye » Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:52 am

Keating wrote:
Kirbmarc wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:58 pm
Fundamentally, Brive, as much as you want to distance yourself from the Blood and Soil fascists, you share eith them the anti-Enlightenment assumption that collective identity is more important than individual rights.
I think Peterson (and by extension Brive) are absolutely right to point out that rights, by themselves, are not a good goal or ideal. They must be coupled with responsibilities. A person can only be free if they have the moral character to choose to not do things that the culture finds "problematic". Otherwise, the state must become involved. I believe in individual rights, but I think that requires a unified culture that agrees on values and nationhood, that allow people to act without state supervision. A worrying alternative will be the social credit system we see coming out of China.

I don't get what's so hard to understand about Brive's points. (I don't completely agree with him though; I don't understand his obsession with Goldy.)
I agree. I also do not understand why no one addresses Andrew's points regarding the changes re: Canada (Maybe Krib can write a paragraph on that). As with most of these type of arguments the low hanging fruit is all the rebuttals will focus on it seems. It is probably moot now as it will move to a different thread.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit
Posts: 10620
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:58 pm
Location: Punggye-ri
Contact:

Re: The Brive, CFB, and FTP Shitposting Thread (Yawn...)

#33

Post by Lsuoma » Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:08 am

Nice to see Antifa engaging in sober, rational, and well-argued political debate:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-46792556

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit
Posts: 10620
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:58 pm
Location: Punggye-ri
Contact:

Re: The Brive, CFB, and FTP Shitposting Thread (Yawn...)

#34

Post by Lsuoma » Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:09 am

(Yeah, I know it's an assumption: bite me...)

Kirbmarc
.
.
Posts: 10577
Joined: Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:29 am
Contact:

Re: The Brive, CFB, and FTP Shitposting Thread (Yawn...)

#35

Post by Kirbmarc » Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:23 am

Keating wrote:
Kirbmarc wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:58 pm
Fundamentally, Brive, as much as you want to distance yourself from the Blood and Soil fascists, you share eith them the anti-Enlightenment assumption that collective identity is more important than individual rights.
I think Peterson (and by extension Brive) are absolutely right to point out that rights, by themselves, are not a good goal or ideal. They must be coupled with responsibilities. A person can only be free if they have the moral character to choose to not do things that the culture finds "problematic". Otherwise, the state must become involved. I believe in individual rights, but I think that requires a unified culture that agrees on values and nationhood, that allow people to act without state supervision. A worrying alternative will be the social credit system we see coming out of China.

I don't get what's so hard to understand about Brive's points. (I don't completely agree with him though; I don't understand his obsession with Goldy.)
I'm on board with civic responsibilities. Indeed I think that liberal democracies need to push for some sort of civic service as a pathway to naturalization, or to acquisition of civic rights in general, possibly if done in a way that is also useful to one's professional life.

I also agree that you need to teach and support a common civic culture based on Enlightenment and liberal democratic principles, and to fight against those who preach values incompatible to these principles, without compromising important values like freedom of speech or separation of church and state or freedom to change religions or equal dignity and personal integrity to the censorious or reactionary whims of conservative islam, for example.

In practical terms this means no concessions like religious tribunals which operate outside of the legal framework of liberal democracy, or meetings segregated by gender or other special treatment in the name of "muh culture", and no political or social tolerance for reactionary religious leaders who preach that women should be legally inferior to men, or homophobic or misogynistic or anti-apostasy or anti-Ahmadi violent messages.

A gatekeeper of religiously inspired bigotry like Linda Sarsour needs to be shunned the way most people shun Faith Goldy. The praise she receives from progressive circles is disgraceful, and the more people are exposed to her support for people like Farrakhan, the better. The woke are pathetic losers when they defend people whose principles are the complete antithesis of the liberal democracy they want to defend from the far-right.

I disagree that the choice is between a completely unitary culture, especially if based on ethnic rather than principled stances, and authoritarian systems like the Chinese social credit. This is a false dichotomy, just like the SocJus false dichotomy between their side and their postmodern word games and everyone they dislike a call "alt-right".

The cultural issues with islam, and especially the more conservative and reactionary parts of islam, are real, and need to be addressed by people who value Enlightenment and modern values, instead of being dismissed as "islamophobia" or racism. The problem is that the SocJus has a very easy job painting all their critics and critics of islam as racists when some racists among them are tolerated or supported or promoted. In order for the real message about reactionary and conservative islam to be heard, all the white and "western" identitarian crud must be filtered out.

When the message isn't about how to fight anti-modern and anti-Enlightenment messages in islam, but about counting how many people with dark skin walk around Paris, or talking about "the Great Replacement", EVEN IF your intent is about highlighting cultural issues you end up offering shelter to those obsessed with race and ancestry.

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead
Posts: 3968
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:08 am
Location: Lurking in a dumpster
Contact:

Re: The Brive, CFB, and FTP Shitposting Thread (Yawn...)

#36

Post by Bhurzum » Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:28 am

Mwuhaha!



That'll larn the fucker - shame there's no vid!


Kirbmarc
.
.
Posts: 10577
Joined: Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:29 am
Contact:

Re: The Brive, CFB, and FTP Shitposting Thread (Yawn...)

#38

Post by Kirbmarc » Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:39 am

The big issue about politics on the left is that the wokes have become so obsessed with cultures, ancestry and race as the measure of all things that they forget about the principles they allegedly support. The same thing is true on the right with the alt-right. Indeed the identitarian process started within the right even before the alt-right, at least in the US, and goes back to the birth of the Religious Right and its anti-Enlightenment, reactionary messages.

A liberal democracy needs both a progressive wing to push for reforms, and a conservative wing to preserve important principles. People who propose new ideas for new issues and people who are more skeptical and adhere to an older reading of laws or constitutions. People who propose spending for some projects and people who keep track of the spending and judge whether the benefits outweigh the costs. A "left" and a "right", to use classic political labels.

What a liberal democracy doesn't need is parties and movements which reject the principles of liberal democracy in favor of some identitarian concern. Parties and movements based on religion or ethnicity or race as the measure of all things, that politics is not about defending and extending legal protections to those who need them, and addressing dysfunctions in the system, but about the primacy of one's identity, the protecting of offended sensibilities, the "collective interests" of a group.

Identitarianism is inherently divisive. Once you identify only as a member of your group, and all your political efforts are only on behalf of your group, other groups immediately become The Enemy, the Out-Group, the rival tribe. Nuance is lost, rational debate becomes impossible, and talks about reforms or concerns about those reforms is buried under countless affirmation of one's identity, moral outrages, and shit-stirring.

Kirbmarc
.
.
Posts: 10577
Joined: Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:29 am
Contact:

Re: The Brive, CFB, and FTP Shitposting Thread (Yawn...)

#39

Post by Kirbmarc » Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:54 am

Identity politics are ultimately vague, shallow, about signalling one's tribal virtue, and so the PERFECT tool for political grifters. Donald Trump is an excellent example of that. All of his electoral promises (MAGA, the Wall Paid by Mexico, Drain the Swamp, etc.) were about signalling his allegiance to the "classic America" tribe, supporting a narrative of restored collective pride and future greatness. They were all unrealistic, based on lies, and likely just a flimsy cover for getting his family and cronies in the right positions to abuse of the system and get filthy rich in the process.

On the other side of the aisle all the SocJus small scale grifters, from Anita Sarkeesian to Zoe Quinn, operated in the same way: they gave their audiences a badge to signal their virtue, pride, and future ambitions which ultimately amounts to bullshit and to schemes to get money for nothing.

If you want to swindle someone, flatter their pride, tell them you'll make them rich/powerful/independent/"great", that the group they choose to identify with is oppressed by some evil doers, and promise to make things right. You'll get plenty of suckers ready to give you money or votes or support just for saying the right things, and they'll stay on your side even when it all turns out to be a con that cost them a lot, made you rich and/or powerful, and gave them nothing. But boy did you make them feel good and righteous.

Matt Cavanaugh
.
.
Posts: 12383
Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:38 pm
Contact:

Re: The Brive, CFB, and FTP Shitposting Thread (Yawn...)

#40

Post by Matt Cavanaugh » Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:00 am

screwtape wrote:
Brive1987 wrote: If I do experience a mid life crisis it won’t involve anyone with Goldy’s .... unique speech inflections.
You draw attention to a detail quite correctly; she has a voice that would quickly become grating. Upper Canada Creaky Voice (what it's called where it's too cold for a voice to fry). But I'd suggest her entire person is constructed similarly - each of her parts looks quite ordinary, but somehow they don't go together. Perhaps I'm in a pre-psychotic phase, but I get the feeling there's something wrong with that body, as if it's been constructed rather than organically grown. Or maybe it's the heroin-chic thinness.
I see similarities between Goldy and Elizabeth Holmes, pathological liar and CEO of the sham blood testing corp, Theranos. Besides just having plain freaky physical features, Holmes also artificially lowered her voice ... and never blinks.

Elizabeth_Holmes2.jpg
(64.93 KiB) Downloaded 258 times
Tl;DR: Goldy is an untrustworthy freak. While there is much legitimate criticism to be made of the status quo, it seems unwise to depend on it coming from a shape-shifter with all the compassion of the Ustaše.

InfraRedBucket
.
.
Posts: 1439
Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:30 pm
Contact:

Re: The Brive, CFB, and FTP Shitposting Thread (Yawn...)

#41

Post by InfraRedBucket » Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:06 am

Just by accident discovered the Cunties noms thread.
I missed the Official Announcement here - Where was it?
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=551

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead
Posts: 3968
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:08 am
Location: Lurking in a dumpster
Contact:

Re: The Brive, CFB, and FTP Shitposting Thread (Yawn...)

#42

Post by Bhurzum » Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:22 am

Can I nominate Polyana Viana for 'pit pinup? Not only is she smoking hot, she's clearly a bit of a bad-ass who can handle herself and would make a fantastic role model for teh wimminz!

https://i0.wp.com/consolarse.com/wp-con ... C710&ssl=1

This video is pretty funny; if it's accurate, not only did the would-be mugger choose a clearly athletic victim but he chose one wearing a "UFC" t-shirt! Sure, anyone can wear a branded t-shirt but c'mon, use your noodle, man. Also, that cardboard gun...seriously? Fucking clown-shoes.



Anyway, massive props to Viana.

CaptainFluffyBunny
.
.
Posts: 7556
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:39 am
Location: Somewhere in the pipes
Contact:

Re: The Brive, CFB, and FTP Shitposting Thread (Yawn...)

#43

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny » Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:24 am

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Take this bullshit to the thread designated for it:

viewtopic.php?f=29&t=544

This shit is driving people away.
I've tried, oh gods how I have tried. I created separate threads, asked nicely, but to no avail, because of a certain angry Aussie. Although I'm a sorta free speech absolutist, I would have no objection if Lsuoma forcibly moved all of the crap to the appropriate threads.

MarcusAu
.
.
Posts: 7075
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:49 am
Location: Llareggub
Contact:

Re: The Brive, CFB, and FTP Shitposting Thread (Yawn...)

#44

Post by MarcusAu » Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:28 am

Bhurzum wrote: Can I nominate Polyana Viana for 'pit pinup?
Is this not something you want to keep to yourself?

Kirbmarc
.
.
Posts: 10577
Joined: Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:29 am
Contact:

Re: The Brive, CFB, and FTP Shitposting Thread (Yawn...)

#45

Post by Kirbmarc » Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:33 am

Bhurzum wrote: Can I nominate Polyana Viana for 'pit pinup? Not only is she smoking hot, she's clearly a bit of a bad-ass who can handle herself and would make a fantastic role model for teh wimminz!

https://i0.wp.com/consolarse.com/wp-con ... C710&ssl=1

This video is pretty funny; if it's accurate, not only did the would-be mugger choose a clearly athletic victim but he chose one wearing a "UFC" t-shirt! Sure, anyone can wear a branded t-shirt but c'mon, use your noodle, man. Also, that cardboard gun...seriously? Fucking clown-shoes.



Anyway, massive props to Viana.
Street level criminals are often dumb cunts.

Smarter criminal cunts become lawyers, CEOs or presidents.

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead
Posts: 3968
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:08 am
Location: Lurking in a dumpster
Contact:

Re: The Brive, CFB, and FTP Shitposting Thread (Yawn...)

#46

Post by Bhurzum » Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:47 am

Kirbmarc wrote: Smarter criminal cunts become lawyers, CEOs or presidents.
Lawyers, CEOs and presidents with enough money to buy a..."beating" from women like Viana. Lucky bastards...

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead
Posts: 3968
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:08 am
Location: Lurking in a dumpster
Contact:

Re: The Brive, CFB, and FTP Shitposting Thread (Yawn...)

#47

Post by Bhurzum » Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:24 am

MarcusAu wrote: Is this not something you want to keep to yourself?
I'm a sharing kinda guy...

jugheadnaut
.
.
Posts: 1296
Joined: Tue May 20, 2014 9:09 pm
Contact:

Re: The Brive, CFB, and FTP Shitposting Thread (Yawn...)

#48

Post by jugheadnaut » Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:42 am

Bhurzum wrote: Can I nominate Polyana Viana for 'pit pinup? Not only is she smoking hot, she's clearly a bit of a bad-ass who can handle herself and would make a fantastic role model for teh wimminz!

https://i0.wp.com/consolarse.com/wp-con ... C710&ssl=1



This video is pretty funny; if it's accurate, not only did the would-be mugger choose a clearly athletic victim but he chose one wearing a "UFC" t-shirt! Sure, anyone can wear a branded t-shirt but c'mon, use your noodle, man. Also, that cardboard gun...seriously? Fucking clown-shoes.



Anyway, massive props to Viana.
Is that a man or some kind of mutated hairless spider monkey?


DW Adams
.
.
Posts: 820
Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:21 pm
Location: Planet of pudding brains
Contact:

Re: The Brive, CFB, and FTP Shitposting Thread (Yawn...)

#50

Post by DW Adams » Tue Jan 08, 2019 12:35 pm

This shit made me laugh out loud.


Brive1987
.
.
Posts: 16642
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:16 am
Contact:

Re: The Brive, CFB, and FTP Shitposting Thread (Yawn...)

#51

Post by Brive1987 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 12:47 pm

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:24 am
Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Take this bullshit to the thread designated for it:

viewtopic.php?f=29&t=544

This shit is driving people away.
I've tried, oh gods how I have tried. I created separate threads, asked nicely, but to no avail, because of a certain angry Aussie. Although I'm a sorta free speech absolutist, I would have no objection if Lsuoma forcibly moved all of the crap to the appropriate threads.
Poor baby. Let’s not forget this escalated after I observed PZ had identified the New Democratic Left as best practice. A certain someone got triggered and threw himself into ‘thread defence’.

Your adulation of Matt (cool dude that he is) is kinda cute though.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit
Posts: 10620
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:58 pm
Location: Punggye-ri
Contact:

Re: The Brive, CFB, and FTP Shitposting Thread (Yawn...)

#52

Post by Lsuoma » Tue Jan 08, 2019 12:58 pm

Bhurzum wrote:
MarcusAu wrote: Is this not something you want to keep to yourself?
I'm a sharing kinda guy...
Paging Dr. Carrier, PhD; paging Dr. Carrier, PhD...

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead
Posts: 3968
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:08 am
Location: Lurking in a dumpster
Contact:

Re: The Brive, CFB, and FTP Shitposting Thread (Yawn...)

#53

Post by Bhurzum » Tue Jan 08, 2019 1:22 pm

Lsuoma wrote: Paging Dr. Carrier, PhD; paging Dr. Carrier, PhD...
http://www.quickmeme.com/img/82/82086d5 ... 93c563.jpg

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master
Posts: 7364
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:55 pm
Contact:

Re: The Brive, CFB, and FTP Shitposting Thread (Yawn...)

#54

Post by Ape+lust » Tue Jan 08, 2019 1:31 pm

Nevermind Ocasio-Cortez, wait until Elyse hears Whoopi talking about her bread and butter. A free and "woke" woman can poop on whomever she wants (especially if the chump is paying for it).

https://i.imgur.com/7d247fo.png

https://www.thewrap.com/whoopi-goldberg ... on-people/

Matt Cavanaugh
.
.
Posts: 12383
Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:38 pm
Contact:

Re: The Brive, CFB, and FTP Shitposting Thread (Yawn...)

#55

Post by Matt Cavanaugh » Tue Jan 08, 2019 1:44 pm

MarcusAu wrote:
Bhurzum wrote: Can I nominate Polyana Viana for 'pit pinup?
Is this not something you want to keep to yourself?
I'd rather not think about what 'nominate' entails in this circumstance.

TheMudbrooker
.
.
Posts: 786
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:15 pm
Contact:

Re: The Brive, CFB, and FTP Shitposting Thread (Yawn...)

#56

Post by TheMudbrooker » Tue Jan 08, 2019 1:51 pm

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
MarcusAu wrote:
Bhurzum wrote: Can I nominate Polyana Viana for 'pit pinup?
Is this not something you want to keep to yourself?
I'd rather not think about what 'nominate' entails in this circumstance.
Even more disturbing is the idea of getting someone to 'second his motion'.

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead
Posts: 3968
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:08 am
Location: Lurking in a dumpster
Contact:

Re: The Brive, CFB, and FTP Shitposting Thread (Yawn...)

#57

Post by Bhurzum » Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:07 pm

TheMudbrooker wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
MarcusAu wrote:
Bhurzum wrote: Can I nominate Polyana Viana for 'pit pinup?
Is this not something you want to keep to yourself?
I'd rather not think about what 'nominate' entails in this circumstance.
Even more disturbing is the idea of getting someone to 'second his motion'.
https://memegenerator.net/img/instances ... sifies.jpg

Last one on has to mop up the crime scene... ;)

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit
Posts: 10620
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:58 pm
Location: Punggye-ri
Contact:

Re: The Brive, CFB, and FTP Shitposting Thread (Yawn...)

#58

Post by Lsuoma » Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:15 pm

What the fucking fuckity fuck?

Woman in persistent vegetative state for a decade gives birth to a baby in late December.

It take a lot to gross me out, but...

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-46800188

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead
Posts: 3968
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:08 am
Location: Lurking in a dumpster
Contact:

Re: The Brive, CFB, and FTP Shitposting Thread (Yawn...)

#59

Post by Bhurzum » Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:42 pm

https://static.musictoday.com/store/ban ... /76721.JPG

What? WHAT? Ah, fuck y'all... :evil:

CommanderTuvok
.
.
Posts: 3734
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:18 pm
Contact:

Re: The Brive, CFB, and FTP Shitposting Thread (Yawn...)

#60

Post by CommanderTuvok » Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:47 pm

Ape+lust wrote:
CommanderTuvok wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:27 pm
https://i.imgur.com/0HsMloz.jpg
Ape+Lust, you always seem to master the difficult art of mixing genius with depravity!

:)
Thanks, Commander :D

Those vividly vile things you urge Peez to do (Zoo dung slurry - bottoms up!) might have something to do with it :lol:
[/quote]

:hankey:

Locked