The Brive, CFB, and FTP Shitposting Thread (Yawn...)

Old subthreads
Steersman

Re: The Brive, CFB, and FTP Shitposting Thread (Yawn...)

Post by Steersman »

AndrewV69 wrote: Every time I think I am safely ignoring US politics :

:o :o :o

Code: Select all

https://twitter.com/BrentScher/status/1086024831471112192
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Ya, I should not laugh ... but seriously ... it is so hard not to.
Yeah, though a good belly-laugh is good for the soul - and a bit of schadenfreude isn't entirely unwelcome either. Cartoonists & meme-makers have been "having a field day":

Though Pelosi herself seems like one sleazy cunt, deserving of an "honourable" mention at least:

TheMudbrooker

Post by TheMudbrooker »

AndrewV69 wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:42 pm
Every time I think I am safely ignoring US politics :

:o :o :o

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Credit to Donny for a not too bad comeback, but I still gotta give this round to Nancy. Her trip wasn't news until it got shitcanned, she'll make a dozen more just like it this year and nobody will give a shit about those either. Trump on the other hand gets denied the pageantry and trappings of power he lives for and a guaranteed audience for his agenda that the state of the union address affords. Not much of a trade.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Article II. Section 3. U.S. Constitution ......

Trump must have his day.

TheMudbrooker

Post by TheMudbrooker »

Brive1987 wrote: Article II. Section 3. U.S. Constitution ......

Trump must have his day.
It says nothing of the sort you ignorant bogan fuck. He must give information to Congress from time to time concerning the state of the union, that's it. Presidents up to Woodrow Wilson simply submitted a written report, the conceit of adressing a joint session of Congress is a relatively recent phenomanon and is in no way required.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

TheMudbrooker wrote: you ignorant bogan fuck
Redundant.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

TheMudbrooker wrote:

Trump must have his day.
It says nothing of the sort you ignorant bogan fuck. He must give information to Congress from time to time concerning the state of the union, that's it. Presidents up to Woodrow Wilson simply submitted a written report, the conceit of adressing a joint session of Congress is a relatively recent phenomanon and is in no way required.
Mate, I read the Wikipedia entry too before commenting.

Clearly it gives him the responsibility and freedom to do whatever the hell he wants.

My bet is he will Skype in from Hooters.

:popcorn:

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

TheMudbrooker wrote:
AndrewV69 wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:42 pm
Every time I think I am safely ignoring US politics :

https://twitter.com/BrentScher/status/1086024831471112192
Credit to Donny for a not too bad comeback, but I still gotta give this round to Nancy. Her trip wasn't news until it got shitcanned, she'll make a dozen more just like it this year and nobody will give a shit about those either. Trump on the other hand gets denied the pageantry and trappings of power he lives for and a guaranteed audience for his agenda that the state of the union address affords. Not much of a trade.
Indeed, although I think it might be a bit too early to give her a TKO; seems there may be some chickens yet to come home to roost:

Kind of looks like she and apparently many others have been hosing the system, and for a rather long time:

TheMudbrooker

Post by TheMudbrooker »

Brive1987 wrote:
TheMudbrooker wrote:

Trump must have his day.

Clearly it gives him the responsibility and freedom to do whatever the hell he wants.

Too bad you wasted your time reading a Wikipedia entry you're too fucking stupid to comprehend. The president has neither the responsibility nor freedom to appear before Congress unless invited (or ordered) to do so.

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

jugheadnaut wrote:
Lsuoma wrote:

Also, THIS is a fascinating lecture:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mtQ1geeD_c
If we had a Cunt of the Century award, John Money would be an obvious nominee.
Probably some justification for that, not least for his role in the "botched circumcision" of David Reimer, although I haven't yet seen any indication he was the proximate cause of that.

But hard to argue against his essential idea that there's a difference between biological sex - conventionally and currently defined as the production of gametes - and "gender as a role" which has, with some apparent justification, been extended to "the behavioral, cultural, or psychological traits typically associated with one sex".

In any case, it's kind of interesting to see how the different interpretations are evolving. Unfortunately "gender" and "sex" are too often conflated which is the basis of some egregious equivocation, not to mention the demented idea that one can actually change one's sex which is causing no end of unnecessary grief. Seems rather important promote the more rational and coherent definitions that separate the two concepts.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

TheMudbrooker wrote:
Brive1987 wrote:
TheMudbrooker wrote:

Trump must have his day.

Too bad you wasted your time reading a Wikipedia entry you're too fucking stupid to comprehend. The president has neither the responsibility nor freedom to appear before Congress unless invited (or ordered) to do so.
So you seriously think it’s outside Trump’s range of options to deliver his SOTU direct to the nation from a location of his choice.

Also, you need to calm down. It’s unbecoming. Be the best commentator you can be. /Dad_advice

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

The jury is out. However the word is he burnt out her vag in an effort to clean up the evidence. This is a proven technique to dispose of Jordanian pilots so he might be in with a chance.

http://i.imgur.com/qiftRBE.jpg

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

SM1957

Post by SM1957 »

Brive1987 wrote:
The jury is out. However the word is he burnt out her vag in an effort to clean up the evidence. This is a proven technique to dispose of Jordanian pilots so he might be in with a chance.

http://i.imgur.com/qiftRBE.jpg
How come I saw nobody who looked like him in the Gillette documentary on how men behave badly to women?

SM1957

Post by SM1957 »

Of course we are not allowed to mention that the killer is black.

When geniuses like Shakespeare , Newton, Gauss and Mozart are dismissed as 'dead, white males', even though they produced some of the greatest works of our species, is it any wonder that people are peeved that you are dismissed as a white even if you are a genius, while black people get a pass even if they rape and murder strangers.

The murderers blackness should have nothing whatever to do with how we judge his crimes.

Similarly, works of art and science in the Western civilisation should not be judged as not worthy of study because they were produced by white people.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

John D wrote: Wow.... People are really watching two different movies right now. Mark Dice is funny sometimes, even though he is further right than I am. I give him a listen because he comes up with a good joke now and then.

This "woke" stuff is a treasure for his type of humor. All he had to do was string together the latest bunch of feminist bs and made a pretty funny video about it.

To call Mark Shouldice right wing does not do justice to his world view.

But on another note. Even if the 'simulated wokeness' in advertising could be causally linked to increased risky behaviour of the SJW set - the responsibility for their actions is on them rather than the company.

cf Simulated violence in video games.

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

MarcusAu wrote:
John D wrote: Wow.... People are really watching two different movies right now. Mark Dice is funny sometimes, even though he is further right than I am. I give him a listen because he comes up with a good joke now and then.

This "woke" stuff is a treasure for his type of humor. All he had to do was string together the latest bunch of feminist bs and made a pretty funny video about it.

To call Mark Shouldice right wing does not do justice to his world view.

But on another note. Even if the 'simulated wokeness' in advertising could be causally linked to increased risky behaviour of the SJW set - the responsibility for their actions is on them rather than the company.

cf Simulated violence in video games.
He talks like he hasn't uriniated in five days.

Keating

Post by Keating »

Speaking of which, I could do with a good piss.

SM1957

Post by SM1957 »

Keating wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 3:42 am
Good point, well made.

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

SM1957 wrote:
Keating wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 3:42 am
Good point, well made.
A good piss always requires good pointing.

John D

Post by John D »

Brive1987 wrote:
TheMudbrooker wrote:

Trump must have his day.

I think he will tweet the SOTU.... "The state of our union is amazing. The dems want to make it not amazing but they are wrong. Last year was the best year in history, economy, black unemployment, no more ISIS. AMAZING!"

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Schick makes it's move...

TheMudbrooker

Post by TheMudbrooker »

Something about this guy is vaguely familiar....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SKgSoPYPdw

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

The true test of the effectiveness of Gillette's woke virtue signaling is whether Steve Shives now shaves off his beard.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Keating wrote: Speaking of which, I could do with a good piss.
I'm sure someone can link you to a website.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny »

Sigh. Are we really doing this here? Okay-

CaptainFluffyBunny

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny »

Steersman wrote: Ship. You're welcome.

Kind of looks like she and apparently many others have been hosing the system, and for a rather long time:

Yeah, about that...

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Debbie Wasserman Schultz on why she won't join the Women's March.

TL;DR: it's because Sarsour and Mallory are Farrakhan groupies.

The Democratic establishment is distancing itself from Sarsour&co over the Farrakhan issue.

This goes to show how the regressives/wokes are actually not as liked by less dogmatic lefties/Dems as many think.

I think that after Trump this will happen more and more. Without the Shitlord in Chief the woke fad will be seen as less and less useful and more and more divisive.

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

Steersman wrote:
https://trumpgolfcount.com/
As of nov. of last year the expenditures for Trump's golf outings. Remember that the congressional trip was a fact finding tour not a vacation. They weren't going to Afghanistan for a golf game and a break from Washington.
Trump Golf Count Cost Breakdown:
AF1 flights to Mar-a-Lago: $37,265,000
AF1 flights to Bedminster: $14,392,000
Costs to Bedminster, Palm Beach*: $12,694,275
Cost to guard coast off Mar-a-Lago: $18,408,000
Luxury car rental in Turnberry, Scotland: $1,260,139
Cost of stay at Trump Turnberry, Scotland: $68,800
Total Cost: $84,088,214

* Security costs to local governments in Florida and New Jersey, budgeted at $6.4 million per year, are reimbursed by the Federal government, and are included in the Trump Golf Count total on a prorated basis. While we report exact dollar amounts, it should be noted that these numbers are based on imprecise estimates. See our FAQ page for more information and sources.

John D

Post by John D »

Service Dog wrote: Schick makes it's move...

I actually think these ads are fine. They are directed at the idea that you can be who you want to be and still be a "man". Even though I am a skinny guy and on the small side I still try to be the best "man" I can be. Being a man is not about being big and super athletic. Being a man is a collection of values such as hard work, diligence, dedication, etc....

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

free thoughtpolice wrote: Steersman wrote:
https://trumpgolfcount.com/
As of nov. of last year the expenditures for Trump's golf outings. Remember that the congressional trip was a fact finding tour not a vacation. They weren't going to Afghanistan for a golf game and a break from Washington.
Trump Golf Count Cost Breakdown:
<snip>
Total Cost: $84,088,214
<snip>
Memes_Hypocrisy_BuzzLightyear.jpg
(10.57 KiB) Downloaded 509 times

Though one might reasonably wonder whether "TrumpGolf" was also johny-on-the-spot in tabulating the costs of Obama's forays on the links. Not to mention his family's outings ...

However, I kind of think you're missing the point - thumb on the scales? - that there IS a difference between security for the President - ANY President - in what might reasonably be construed as normal activities - you expect Presidents & their families to NEVER leave the White House? - and those booze-fueled junkets that Pelosi - and company, Democrats & Republicans alike - partake in that have little to no value, and that might reasonably be done by staffers through normal channels - as a number of people, including Judicial Watch, have argued.

free thoughtpolice

Steers, if they wanted to go on a taxpayer funded party they wouldn't go to Afghanistan to do it. They have a responsibility to see for themselves what is going on over there, get the facts straight from the people that are on the ground over there and showing support for the troops by going over there and thanking them in person.
As for playing golf, Trump is well ahead of Obama.
https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-mete ... ack-obama/
Further, when not golfing instead of using the presidential retreat at Camp David which is built to house security, he spends time at his hotel in NY at considerable expense of housing the large security detail.
Judidal Watch are a bunch of crackpots. If they were lefties they would be Everyday Feminism types.

ThreeFlangedJavis

Post by ThreeFlangedJavis »

Hunt wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:51 pm
If you're some stranger and don't know what you're dealing with, white knighting is so dangerous that I'd go so far as to say it's irresponsible to urge men to do it willy nilly. If the situation is violent, call the cops; that's what they're (supposed to be) trained for. I've WKed precisely once in my life, and that was when a guy was slapping around his wife/gf at a camp site. I was lucky to make it out unscathed. BTW, after I did it, I immediately got in my car and drove to another camping ground 80 miles away.
This principle apples to much more than white knighting. I get free accommodation for supervising the other residents in the building and the building manager, a woman, is very critical of my wariness of throwing my weight around to keep everyone in order. She has absolutely no hesitation in getting quite aggressive with the tenants. Doesn't seem to occur to her that a man needs to tread a lot more carefully, especially when alcohol is involved. Her lack of appreciation of the privilege she has in the way she gets compliance may well get her into trouble on the streets as she carries a little stun device with her and seems to think that she can take on a mugger with it. I should explain that being white she is almost certain to be held up by a knife or gun wielding character in this neighbourhood before too long. A little runt of a guy held me up with a large kitchen knife the other day. It was rather weird. Rather than fear, my mind was occupied with the probabilities of success of various means of taking him down and beating the crap out of him. I could actually have kicked his head in at one stage when he leant over to pick something up but I didn't for 2 reasons. Firstly, one of the toes on my right foot is recovering from a break and secondly, I was perversely concerned that I might kill the weedy little fucker.

Random Lurker

Post by Random Lurker »

John D wrote:

I actually think these ads are fine. They are directed at the idea that you can be who you want to be and still be a "man". Even though I am a skinny guy and on the small side I still try to be the best "man" I can be. Being a man is not about being big and super athletic. Being a man is a collection of values such as hard work, diligence, dedication, etc....

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: The true test of the effectiveness of Gillette's woke virtue signaling is whether Steve Shives now shaves off his beard.
https://i.imgur.com/2dofFos.jpg

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

Do any of those guys have enough testosterone to grow a beard?

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

Yowzers!

Shives looks like a fucking puppy-drowner, in that 'picture'.

Saying that, he looks like a right creepo, regardless.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Hunt wrote:
Do any of those guys have enough testosterone to grow a beard?
Sometimes I think that the situations depicted in advertisements may not be accurate depictions of reality.

free thoughtpolice

Ape+lust wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote: The true test of the effectiveness of Gillette's woke virtue signaling is whether Steve Shives now shaves off his beard.
Back in the day when he was sending photos into dating sites he was clean shaven. At least his face.
steve shives.PNG
(261.19 KiB) Downloaded 491 times

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Stick with it, this is hilarious :lol:

(enemy of the people)

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Ape+lust wrote:

No surprise that Shives identifies with the biggest douche in the douchiest ST franchise.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

We are all complicit.
[The Premier] wrote on Twitter that Victorians had to change their culture, and stop blaming “bad men”.

“Victorians are united in sadness,” he wrote. “In anger that this bright young woman’s life was taken from her. I hope we are also united in determination. That we can — and must — end this culture of violence against women.

“But nothing will change until we change, too. Until we stop blaming ‘bad men’ – while ignoring the sexist attitudes in our society that created them.”

Driftless

Post by Driftless »

Brive1987 wrote: We are all complicit.
[The Premier] wrote on Twitter that Victorians had to change their culture, and stop blaming “bad men”.

“Victorians are united in sadness,” he wrote. “In anger that this bright young woman’s life was taken from her. I hope we are also united in determination. That we can — and must — end this culture of violence against women.

“But nothing will change until we change, too. Until we stop blaming ‘bad men’ – while ignoring the sexist attitudes in our society that created them.”
If it is Victorians getting killed then it must be Jack the Ripper.

Keating

Post by Keating »

Kirb might find this interesting. SocJus as a form of Calvinism:

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Keating wrote: Kirb might find this interesting. SocJus as a form of Calvinism:

It's VERY interesting, thank you!

James Lindsay has done and is doing a lot of good work on the flaws of the academic roots SocJus. Too bad that the response of academia is lukewarm at best. I think that a lot of the resistance is because the criticism is perceived as a political attack, when strictly speaking the politics of the SocJus are tangential to Lindsay's critique. This a largely epistemological matter dressed up as a political disagreement.

SM1957

Post by SM1957 »

Brive1987 wrote: We are all complicit.

Don't worry. The race of people starts to become a relevant factor when we look at who made the most stunning progress in the fields of maths, physics, chemistry, biology and engineering.

You can literally hear college students complaining 'Why are we studying so many white guys?' Where are all the POC?'

Quite flattering.....

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Ms O'Dwyer, who is also the Minister for Women, made clear when she announced her shock resignation from federal politics on Saturday afternoon that she expected a woman to replace her as the Liberal candidate.

Prime Minister Morrison emphatically added: "Hear, hear."
Best person for the job ....

Keating

Post by Keating »

Brive1987 wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:09 pm
Ms O'Dwyer, who is also the Minister for Women, made clear when she announced her shock resignation from federal politics on Saturday afternoon that she expected a woman to replace her as the Liberal candidate.

Prime Minister Morrison emphatically added: "Hear, hear."
Best person for the job ....
She's my sister's Minister. Apparently she's pretty incompetent. Michaelia Cash, on the other hand, is an impressive woman.

Keating

Post by Keating »

I just watched an American TV show produced within the last two years. Geeze the politics injection is tedious. Every episode had to have an obvious dig at Trump. How do you American fucks deal with that shit?

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Keating wrote: I just watched an American TV show produced within the last two years. Geeze the politics injection is tedious. Every episode had to have an obvious dig at Trump. How do you American fucks deal with that shit?
TV is not as popular as it once was.

Some people even go as far as to say that it is a mental disorder.

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

Keating wrote: I just watched an American TV show produced within the last two years. Geeze the politics injection is tedious. Every episode had to have an obvious dig at Trump. How do you American fucks deal with that shit?
I personally don't watch TV, though I do see clips on Youtube. Many shows have an obvious liberal bias from the start. I imagine Trump supporters don't watch them. I have noted that even radio jockeys now seem to be able to get away with anti-Trump hatred. I don't mean Rush Limbaugh type radio shows, just normal Rock stations. I must admit, generally I agree with them, but the level of vitriol is something new.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

To be fair the same thing happened under Dubya. Pretty much everyone was making fun of him.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Male & female brains are wired the same. (someone just forgot to solder one)

;)

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

HAHA! :D

It's possible probable Steersman is a Nick Park creation.

https://i.imgur.com/hCa3N09.jpg

TheMudbrooker

Post by TheMudbrooker »

shoutinghorse wrote: Male & female brains are wired the same. (someone just forgot to solder one)

;)
Well obviously she had to go over the bar, if she would have bent over to go under it her male companion would have seen it as an invitation to rape her. Because he's a man. Who uses the wrong kind of razor.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

free thoughtpolice wrote: Back in the day when he was sending photos into dating sites he was clean shaven. At least his face.
steve shives.PNG
It's boggling he thinks showing off that thicket is sexy. He's cropped those pics so they look like Steve and His Mangina.

When he gets the hair transplant we'll know where it came from :lol:

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DxQNM2AU0AAjgFN.jpg

Peezus wept. Let's try the Substitution Game.

"Let's put it as simply as possible: not all [black people/ Muslims / gay people] (or even most [black people / Muslims / gay people]) are toxic and dangerous, but all [white people / non-muslims / straight people] are afraid because we can't tell just by looking which [black person / Muslim / gay person] is dangerous and which isn't & that wrong guess could be fatal "

Yeah. No, it doesn't look good, not even one bit. I normally wouldn't care, except for the fact that this isn't a random twitter account from a nobody, but someone who has a wiki page that says:
She is on the boards of the NSW Public Education Foundation[7] and Bell Shakespeare.[8]

In Australia, Caro is represented by Wall Media management.[9]

A strong proponent of public education, Caro is also a feminist and atheist.[10] Caro has been tipped to run against Tony Abbott for his long-held Sydney seat in the Australian House of Representatives, the Division of Warringah.[11]
So not a naive college co-ed, or a random Youtuber.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Dammit!

GBNF. :(