You is all a bunch of poofs!

Old subthreads
Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

Post by Lsuoma »

If you're prepping for a bum snake, take no risks - sharting is a terrible thing.

InfraRedBucket

Post by InfraRedBucket »

Lsuoma wrote: If you're prepping for a bum snake, take no risks - sharting is a terrible thing.
As mod and forum top techie you really do put the S.H. into I.T.

-

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Bhurzum wrote: shown poking a Frenchie in the throat
I did that once, too.

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

Lsuoma wrote: If you're prepping for a bum snake, take no risks - sharting is a terrible thing.
http://cdn.ebaumsworld.com/mediaFiles/p ... 362820.jpg

mordacious1

Post by mordacious1 »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
I did that once, too.
Poor Phil, the just can’t catch a break.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Anyone seen (or have an interest in) the following?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5BJER_eaC0

I've been a fan for years. He seems a uniquely American poet, in a way that other non-uniquely American (or just non-American) individuals are not. The old rather than the new weird - but certainly none the worse for that.

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
I did that once, too.
Some people get all the luck!

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

screwtape wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
I did that once, too.
Some people get all the luck!
If only the French had a word for double entendre :lol:

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

:)

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

CommanderTuvok wrote: :)
It might be a retractable bath, like one of those beds that goes back up into the wall. You just need to empty it first.

Driftless

Post by Driftless »

KiwiInOz wrote:
It might be a retractable bath, like one of those beds that goes back up into the wall. You just need to empty it first.
Shower curtain needs to go inside bathtub. Also looks like it only goes to end of tub but would need to wrap around all the way to the wall to work.

And what is the wall made out of. It looks like the same material as the wall behind the toilet, and if that is drywall there will be problems as soon as it gets wet.

Also the plunger will get knocked over if the tub moves enough to let the door open.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Also, women don't tend to dress up as nocturnal animals to fight crime.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Also, look at the position of her legs/feet - she must have a body like a sack of spanners. We sure that's not a panel from "Elephant Girl"?

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

MarcusAu wrote: Also, women don't tend to dress up as nocturnal animals to fight crime.
Don't try and force your narrow minded values on others. Thank you.
Catwoman

free thoughtpolice

Sorry wrong viddy.

Guest_f7117fc4

Post by Guest_f7117fc4 »

HILARIOUS NEWS

REBECCA WATSON discovers her blogging no longer supports a car and surfer lifestyle. Mini is up for sale on twatter.

Next up —— desperate move to Canada with droopy man {whose parents she’s already openly referred to as in laws} after learning insurance won’t cover her dope treats.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Guest_f7117fc4 wrote: HILARIOUS NEWS

REBECCA WATSON discovers her blogging no longer supports a car and surfer lifestyle. Mini is up for sale on twatter.

Next up —— desperate move to Canada with droopy man {whose parents she’s already openly referred to as in laws} after learning insurance won’t cover her dope treats.
https://static1.fjcdn.com/comments/Blan ... 1b56fa.png

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Bhurzum wrote:
Guest_f7117fc4 wrote: HILARIOUS NEWS

https://static1.fjcdn.com/comments/Blan ... 1b56fa.png
She did have an ad on instagram a couple of weeks ago but she seems to have deleted it now. Not sure if she's given up the surfing (it is winter even in northern cali) I remember her saying before that she's had car trouble so benefit of the doubt she's just getting rid of a lemon.
Mugfriend does all the driving these days anyway while she rests her stinky feet on the dashboard. Patriarchy huh! :roll:

https://i.imgur.com/1MJZFHe.png

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Hunt wrote:
The accents are a wee bit forced but fair enough.

If you know/understand Scottish slang, this video is excruciatingly funny...

John D

Post by John D »

Bhurzum wrote:
Hunt wrote:
The accents are a wee bit forced but fair enough.

If you know/understand Scottish slang, this video is excruciatingly funny...
Excellent! SNL finally made me laugh.

My wife and I like to watch European movies... and... of course.... as Americans we only speak English. We prefer to watch the French, German, etc. films with the original dialog and subtitles. The funny thing is that we also need the subtitles for Irish films. I don't know if I have ever watched a Welsh or Scottish film... but probably... and certainly with English subtitles.

Of course, the hardest English to understand comes from Jamaica.

John D

Post by John D »

me a couga, me a jagua, me a every-ga!!!!!!!

any man me left ah left me left dem man a dem left me

Look it up in the dictionary .... D.U.N...... done..... I'm done....
A Classic.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

John D wrote: My wife and I like to watch European movies... and... of course.... as Americans we only speak English. We prefer to watch the French, German, etc. films with the original dialog and subtitles.
I'm a massive fan of Asian (far East type) cinema - Kurosawa is a god - and absolutely insist upon the original soundtrack with English subtitles. I think a movie loses a huge chunk of character when it's dubbed - especially if the accents don't mesh with the story setting; something which the writers of "Kung Pow" riff with to great effect.

John D wrote: The funny thing is that we also need the subtitles for Irish films. I don't know if I have ever watched a Welsh or Scottish film... but probably... and certainly with English subtitles.
The only Welsh movies I've seen (and can remember) are "Twin Town" - a sleazy comedy set in Swansea and "Human Traffic" - an absolutely brilliant movie about drug/club culture with a cast of total freaks! Of the two, Human Traffic is the must-watch.

John D wrote: Of course, the hardest English to understand comes from Jamaica.

outube.com/watch?v=d3PPnV2Uh-w
I'm impressed - I watched about 5 minutes of that and apart from the odd slang word here and there, I pretty much understood all of it.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Bhurzum wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Has the old fella been arrested yet?

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

John D wrote: I don't know if I have ever watched a Welsh or Scottish film... but probably... and certainly with English subtitles.
'Ows abaaht Barnsley tha' nos .. eh?

John D

Post by John D »

Jamie Kilstein is strangely anti-woke these days. I guess his life kind of fell apart.

https://quillette.com/2019/01/24/quille ... oby-young/

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Alt-right Pick Up Artist spokesman Mike Cernovitch endorses islam to own the libs :lol:
Cernovitch is a complete moron if he thinks that islam is better than Christianity at preventing child sexual abuse, but aside from that, this actually makes sense. The alt-right is full of people who'd love to have women submit to men, to stone or imprison gays, to do the same to the Jews, and, in the case of the PUA, to have a lot of wives. Islam certainly suits them better than the left.

free thoughtpolice

Kirbmarc wrote: Alt-right Pick Up Artist spokesman Mike Cernovitch endorses islam to own the libs :lol:
Cernovitch is a complete moron if he thinks that islam is better than Christianity at preventing child sexual abuse, but aside from that, this actually makes sense. The alt-right is full of people who'd love to have women submit to men, to stone or imprison gays, to do the same to the Jews, and, in the case of the PUA, to have a lot of wives. Islam certainly suits them better than the left.
You don't get more trad/con than islam. If only muslims were whiter...
According to Speer, Faith Goldy Hitler wished that the Ottoman Empire had conquered Vienna in 1683: "The Mohammedan religion would have been much more compatible to us than Christianity. Why did it have to be Christianity with its meekness and flabbiness?"[199] Similarly, Hitler was transcribed as saying: "Had Charles Martel not been victorious at Poitiers ... then we should in all probability have been converted to Mohammedanism, that cult which glorifies the heroism and which opens up the seventh Heaven to the bold warrior alone. Then the Germanic races would have conquered the world."[200]

CaptainFluffyBunny

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny »

MarcusAu wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 12:26 pm
Anyone seen (or have an interest in) the following?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5BJER_eaC0

I've been a fan for years. He seems a uniquely American poet, in a way that other non-uniquely American (or just non-American) individuals are not. The old rather than the new weird - but certainly none the worse for that.
I hadn't heard of that, thanks for posting. I came across Smith from Lovecraft, became a fan in college. Back in the old days before Cthulu became a household name. I will look forward to the film.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote: I hadn't heard of that, thanks for posting. I came across Smith from Lovecraft, became a fan in college. Back in the old days before Cthulu became a household name. I will look forward to the film.
There are plenty of CAH short stories on Youtube - that you can download and listen to if you like.

I found out about the doc on Mark Davis's channel - where he and a group of friends (mainly weird authors - or more precisely authors of weird fiction) get together and talk about books, TV shows and sometimes interview people. It sounds a bit like a normal podcast at half speed - but they are not without their charm.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZH0ch4VOb4

Part of my attempted disengagement from the culture wars I guess.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

A shared distrust of rabid progressives makes the more conservative West the same as Islam.

:hankey:

This place has hit a new intellectual low.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

I saw this by VD recently - it looks like a warmed over version of 'Intelligent Design'

And the mirror image of that inane non-mot "Reality has a Liberal Bias". He really seems to think that because he does not like someone (or a group of someones) that they cannot be right about anything. Though based on the warm reception it's getting in his comments section - his ideas may be gaining popularity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9riDSpOvoI

SM1957

Post by SM1957 »

MSN is furious that sacred statues of Cilla Black have been defaced with words suggesting that Cilla Black was a woman.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/a ... monuments/

free thoughtpolice

Brive wrote:
As a christian, I would have thought you would also be critical of Cernovitch. He is blaming you and your fellow religionists for giving us a country that has adults paying 11 year olds dancing for adults throwing money on stage. I'm not sure which country that is, I think he may have gotten a western "christian" country mixed up with muslim Afghanistan and the bacha bazi phenomena.
By the way, I was only joking about Faith Goldy Hitler. She isn't as much of a rabid rightwinger as Hitler. ;)

Malky

Post by Malky »

Door could open outwards- no problem then

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

free thoughtpolice wrote: Brive wrote:
As a christian, I would have thought you would also be critical of Cernovitch. He is blaming you and your fellow religionists for giving us a country that has adults paying 11 year olds dancing for adults throwing money on stage. I'm not sure which country that is, I think he may have gotten a western "christian" country mixed up with muslim Afghanistan and the bacha bazi phenomena.
By the way, I was only joking about Faith Goldy Hitler. She isn't as much of a rabid rightwinger as Hitler. ;)
“Cultural Christian”. Chew on that.

The contemporary church is, of course, riven by progressive capitulation to minority focused fascism.

I have little time for Cernovitch, and even less for his trolling.

InfraRedBucket

Post by InfraRedBucket »

Driftless wrote:
KiwiInOz wrote:
Shower curtain needs to go inside bathtub. Also looks like it only goes to end of tub but would need to wrap around all the way to the wall to work.
Nah, a shower curtain can quite easily hang outside when not in use. Mine did. And walls wouldn't need curtains to cover if they can get wet, ie were tiled etc.
And it stops at wall because if it wrapped round it would obscure where the taps are. And you can't see any rail so you don't know if it extends further the other way
though the drawing isnt detailed enough to suggest a wider curtain.

If you really want to be pedantic you missed the toilet seat (and bath)that appears to be installed over a rug .
Unless a fitted carpet was designed that way

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

InfraRedBucket wrote:
Driftless wrote:
KiwiInOz wrote:
Nah, a shower curtain can quite easily hang outside when not in use. Mine did. And walls wouldn't need curtains to cover if they can get wet, ie were tiled etc.
And it stops at wall because if it wrapped round it would obscure where the taps are. And you can't see any rail so you don't know if it extends further the other way

If you really want to be pedantic you missed the toilet seat (and bath)that appears to be installed over a rug .
Ha! You all missed it. It should read Splish Splash.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

No need for a shower curtain, just keep the cape on.
Take it off to poop, tho.

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

Service Dog wrote: No need for a shower curtain, just keep the cape on.
Patient: "Doctor, doctor! I'm pooping french fries!"

Doctor: "Cut two inches off your string vest."

Wonder what happened to string vests?

TheMudbrooker

Post by TheMudbrooker »

screwtape wrote:
Service Dog wrote: No need for a shower curtain, just keep the cape on.
Patient: "Doctor, doctor! I'm pooping french fries!"

Doctor: "Cut two inches off your string vest."

Wonder what happened to string vests?
They all got burned because they were smeared with shit?

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

I am keen to hear a contrarian case for the efficacy and imperative of leavening our society with Somalians.

Don’t get me wrong. I’m equally sure an injection of ockers would likely disrupt the casual and charming village atmosphere of Mogadishu.

Also. What’s with this weird amalgam of race and nationality “African-Australians”. Seems confused on multiple levels.
https://www.news.com.au/news/national/f ... 76437e1b09

The way the article turns the tables onto the Nazi Brownshirts - in word and image - is outrageous.
How about “Youths resort to desperate measures to counter African gang violence”

http://i.imgur.com/PxgXCUz.jpg

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Brive1987 wrote: I am keen to hear a contrarian case for the efficacy and imperative of leavening our society with Somalians.

Don’t get me wrong. I’m equally sure an injection of ockers would likely disrupt the casual and charming village atmosphere of Mogadishu.

Also. What’s with this weird amalgam of race and nationality “African-Australians”. Seems confused on multiple levels.
https://www.news.com.au/news/national/f ... 76437e1b09

The way the article turns the tables onto the Nazi Brownshirts - in word and image - is outrageous.
How about “Youths resort to desperate measures to counter African gang violence”

http://i.imgur.com/PxgXCUz.jpg
https://i.pinimg.com/236x/0b/de/40/0bde ... an-era.jpg

"Pass m'number three shooting iron, boy, there's a fuzzy-wuzzy hiding behind yonder bin!"

Keating

Post by Keating »

I feel the same way about a boat of Somalians coming to Australia as I do about a boat of red-necked, gun-toting, Bible bashing Americans coming to Australia. It isn't about race, it's about culture.

Keating

Post by Keating »

I was in Sydney over the weekend. I was surprised how much Koreantown has expanded from what I remember a few years ago. Maybe in a few years I'll enjoy going to Australiantown in Sydney.

Keating

Post by Keating »

Glad to hear that pitters health problems have been clearing up recently.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Keating wrote: I feel the same way about a boat of Somalians coming to Australia as I do about a boat of red-necked, gun-toting, Bible bashing Americans coming to Australia. It isn't about race, it's about culture.
What about your flotilla heading to NZ?

Keating

Post by Keating »

Eh, New Zealand lamb is better. On the other hand, that's probably because we export our best sheep to be tortured in the middle east.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Keating wrote: Eh, New Zealand lamb is better. On the other hand, that's probably because we export our best sheep to be tortured in the middle east.
That's true, but I didn't want to rub it in.

Keating

Post by Keating »

The best lamb doesn't need anything rubbed in.

free thoughtpolice

Keating wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 4:52 pm
Eh, New Zealand lamb is better. On the other hand, that's probably because we export our best sheep to be tortured in the middle east.
Shem the Penman over at Patheos thinks that trying to ban halal slaughter is islamophobic and racist:
https://www.patheos.com/blogs/driventoa ... -semitism/
I'm apparently an islamophobe. I'm a bit bewildered about what is going on there. It seems he is withholding some of my posts despite replying to them and memoryholing my final reply. Whether that is a glitch in the software or he is embarrassed to be losing the argument and using mod privilege to cover it up I'm not sure.
Shem the Penman Mod • 11 days ago
Anyone who believes the ritual-slaughter ban is anything more than white Europe's defense mechanism against multiculturalism should take a look at this article from the Law Library of Congress:

In 1933, Adolf Hitler, shortly after becoming chancellor, banned the slaughter of animals in Germany without prior stunning, which led to an anguished rabbinic debate on whether observant Jews could eat meat slaughtered with prior stunning under these circumstances.
First you ban ritual slaughter, then you can prohibit the import of halal and kosher food, and before you know it, Muslims and Jews feel extremely unwelcome on your continent. Is that the objective?

•Reply•Share ›
abear • 12 days ago
Legal sanctions against wife-beating and polygamy are also islamophobic?

•Reply•Share ›
Shem the Penman Mod abear • a day ago
No one here said they were. We're discussing the matter of stunning animals prior to slaughter, which appears to be a distinction-without-a-difference intended to oppress Muslims and Jews under the pretext of animal rights.

Correction: everyone else here is discussing that.

•Reply•Share ›
abear Shem the Penman • a day ago
Hold on, this is waiting to be approved by Driven to Abstraction.
I disagree that there is no difference between humane slaughter which basically instantly places an animal into an unconscious state compared to halal slaughter which consists of holding an animal down, and cutting their throat while they are still awake and aware. It takes some time for the animal to die, there is usually a great deal of struggle, and there is undoubtedly a great deal of suffering.(content warning)

[video removed by moderator]

To say that the people against halal slaughter are doing it because they hate muslims is imputing an ulterior motive to them unfairly I think. I wouldn't say that there aren't some that just want to make muslims feel unwelcome but I would think it is likely most are honestly concerned about the unnecessary cruelty. If a non halal/kosher slaughter house used similar slaughter methods it would be illegal in most western countries.
Muslims, or at least many muslims also view polygamy, the virtual ownership of girls and women, the ability to marry and have sex with girls as young as 9 years old , and other things that are unacceptable in western countries as important principles in their religion. If not giving muslims or other religious groups special dispensations to ignore those laws is islamophobic then I am an islamophobe.

The video in question:

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Keating wrote: The best lamb doesn't need anything rubbed in.
I’m glad you threw smoke and bounded out of the Trump Dump alive.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

free thoughtpolice wrote:
Keating wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 4:52 pm
Shem the Penman over at Patheos thinks that trying to ban halal slaughter is islamophobic and racist:
https://www.patheos.com/blogs/driventoa ... -semitism/
I'm apparently an islamophobe. I'm a bit bewildered about what is going on there. It seems he is withholding some of my posts despite replying to them and memoryholing my final reply. Whether that is a glitch in the software or he is embarrassed to be losing the argument and using mod privilege to cover it up I'm not sure.
Shem the Penman Mod • 11 days ago
Anyone who believes the ritual-slaughter ban is anything more than white Europe's defense mechanism against multiculturalism should take a look at this article from the Law Library of Congress:

In 1933, Adolf Hitler, shortly after becoming chancellor, banned the slaughter of animals in Germany without prior stunning, which led to an anguished rabbinic debate on whether observant Jews could eat meat slaughtered with prior stunning under these circumstances.
First you ban ritual slaughter, then you can prohibit the import of halal and kosher food, and before you know it, Muslims and Jews feel extremely unwelcome on your continent. Is that the objective?

•Reply•Share ›
abear • 12 days ago
Legal sanctions against wife-beating and polygamy are also islamophobic?

•Reply•Share ›
Shem the Penman Mod abear • a day ago
No one here said they were. We're discussing the matter of stunning animals prior to slaughter, which appears to be a distinction-without-a-difference intended to oppress Muslims and Jews under the pretext of animal rights.

Correction: everyone else here is discussing that.

•Reply•Share ›
abear Shem the Penman • a day ago
Hold on, this is waiting to be approved by Driven to Abstraction.
I disagree that there is no difference between humane slaughter which basically instantly places an animal into an unconscious state compared to halal slaughter which consists of holding an animal down, and cutting their throat while they are still awake and aware. It takes some time for the animal to die, there is usually a great deal of struggle, and there is undoubtedly a great deal of suffering.(content warning)

[video removed by moderator]

To say that the people against halal slaughter are doing it because they hate muslims is imputing an ulterior motive to them unfairly I think. I wouldn't say that there aren't some that just want to make muslims feel unwelcome but I would think it is likely most are honestly concerned about the unnecessary cruelty. If a non halal/kosher slaughter house used similar slaughter methods it would be illegal in most western countries.
Muslims, or at least many muslims also view polygamy, the virtual ownership of girls and women, the ability to marry and have sex with girls as young as 9 years old , and other things that are unacceptable in western countries as important principles in their religion. If not giving muslims or other religious groups special dispensations to ignore those laws is islamophobic then I am an islamophobe.

The video in question:
Shem is a massive cunt and a retard. He blocked me long ago for using his own citations against him.

Shem the Pencil Dick wrote:In neither Patheos Nonreligious blog post cited above did the author acknowledge that Muslims and Jews are hated minorities in Belgium
Shem neglects to mention that in Belgium, it's the moslems who hate the jews, and everybody else hates the moslems cuz they do shit like torture animals.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Shem seems to attract fellow retards:
Daniel Goldman • 11 days ago
The thing is "animals" don't have rights. People have rights. So the question is, which animals, other than humans, are people? I would argue that dolphins might count, and I do oppose dolphin and other cetacean hunting.

John D

Post by John D »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
InfraRedBucket wrote:
Driftless wrote:
KiwiInOz wrote:

Ha! You all missed it. It should read Splish Splash.
Actually... almost everything is complete shit with this drawing and whoever did it should be fired immediately.... unless they work for free... in which case they can clean the floors or take out the trash or something. The proportions are all wrong. The person is strangely small compared to the door and the tub. The view is from a point in the ceiling which suggests the room is 20 feet tall. The shadows on the toilet are opposite the shadow on the shower curtain. In fact the shadows are all complete shit... like the "artist" just did a cut and paste of pieces. Why would the curtain cast a totally black shadow and other objects cast almost no shadow at all? The left leg of the person is connected to an impossibly strange hip... sticking way out to the side. You guys caught other stuff... especially the door that opens into the wall behind the tub. The "carpet/tile" on the floor makes no sense. Pease tell me this is not professional work.

and ... my wife is playing Rob Thomas music. Fuck... I really hate Rob Thomas music. I was in a good mood earlier tonight but now I want to kill myself. Fuck I hate Rob Thomas.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Keating wrote: Glad to hear that pitters health problems have been clearing up recently.
Ha, latest news is that now I can say "Yes, propofol," when asked whether I have any adverse reactions to drugs. For each of my prior bum snakes (apart from the first - no sedation) I've had fentanyl and midazolam. This time they turn on the tap with profolol (1,6-bis(2-propyl)phenol) and my blood pressure goes through the fucking floor to bugger-all over fuck-nothing. Straight in with the old IV epinephrine (adrenaline) to stop me flatlining...

Keating

Post by Keating »

Post the video.