You is all a bunch of poofs!

Old subthreads
John D

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

Post by John D »

My daughter did an Anna Kasparian on me today... haha... she yelled "But I am better than you!"... and I replied... "Sure Babe.... you're fucking better than me! Your'e fucking better than me!" WTF! Haha.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

John D wrote: "But I am better than you!"...
Missed opportunity to yell: "Check Your Privilege!"

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

free thoughtpolice wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:52 pm
Shem the Penman thinks that anyone that criticizes islam is a bigot.

abear Shem the Penman • a day ago
I didn't say that people that wanted to allow halal and kosher slaughter condones child rape. You are not characterizing my statement fairly.
I am against any religion, christianity, islam, scientology, and others to get special dispensation from the law. I assume everyone here wants to "impose their will" on muslims as far as human rights go, such as child marriage and slavery. I go further and say they need to obey other laws as well, including laws on animal cruelty.

•Edit•Reply•Share ›
Shem the Penman Mod abear • 9 hours ago
I don't know how much more clearly I can state that I don't buy, not for a minute, that your opposition to halal slaughter derives from a sincere commitment to animal rights and not from anti-Muslim bias. You've implied that Muslims are savages who take pleasure in animal cruelty as well as child rape:

Muslims, or at least many muslims also view polygamy, the virtual ownership of girls and women, the ability to marry and have sex with girls as young as 9 years old , and other things that are unacceptable in western countries as important principles in their religion. If not giving muslims or other religious groups special dispensations to ignore those laws is islamophobic then I am an islamophobe.
I wasn't born yesterday.

•Reply•Share ›
abear Shem the Penman • 3 hours ago
You have your mind made up and apparently think that anyone that disagrees with you on this topic is some kind of bigot. I am in favor of laws that limit unnecessary cruelty and I am also against giving people permission for people to ignore the laws of the land because of their religious affiliation. The christian new testament endorses slavery and command slaves obey their masters. When slavery was outlawed law took precedent over religion. In islam, it is haram to buy insurance according to most conservative scholars. If muslims live in a country that mandates they have insurance to drive a car then they must obey that law.
According to islamic law (sharia) a woman's testimony is worth only half that of a mans. The laws where I live say a woman's testimony is equal to that of a man's regardless of their religion and I say that is the way it should be.
You believe I implied that muslims are savages that enjoy child rape and cruelty. What I really said is that these are tenets of islam, and unless you are ignorant of the facts or dishonest then you have to agree with that. I doubt that many muslims enjoy the cruelty involved in halal slaughter, many if not most do not do the slaughter themselves. The problem is a regressive backward religion that commands people endorse this inhumane practice regardless of their personal feelings. I for one don't want this religion or any other one for that matter to take precedent over our law..

•Edit•Reply•Share ›
Shem the Penman Mod abear • 2 hours ago
You have your mind made up and apparently think that anyone that disagrees with you on this topic is some kind of bigot.
Um, no, I just think that anyone who repeatedly makes bigoted comments about Muslims is some kind of bigot.

•Reply•Share ›
abear Shem the Penman • a few seconds ago
Hold on, this is waiting to be approved by Driven to Abstraction.
Bigoted comments like describing practices that are regarded as sunnah, particularly in the more conservative muslim communities?
That is just describing what many muslims believe and practice. Have I said anything false about islam?
I guess you think that if I described scientologist beliefs accurately you would think I'm a bigot too?

•Edit•Share ›
Any ex-muslims or people from muslim backgrounds here that want to be called a bigot want to join in the fun? That's a hint Kirb.
https://www.patheos.com/blogs/driventoa ... -semitism/
No thanks. Shem the Penman is a complete moron who dismisses all evidence or nuanced reasoning about any tiopic as bigotry. He's an archetypal SJW.

I tried to reason with him about the limits of moral relativism once. He huffed and puffed and sneered, ans never engaged with my arguments.

The moment when he dismissed a muslim professor (incidentally, a white guy) giving a lecture on how slavery wasn't so bad as an "unimportant anecdote" I gave up.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

I'd rather argue with Steersman than with Shem the Penman. Steers has plenty of awful ideas and is a broken record, but Shem is simply not communicating, or addressing your points.

Once he's decided you're a bigot he'll simply carry on calling you a bigot, no mater what you write.

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

Kirbmarc wrote: Once he's decided you're a bigot he'll simply carry on calling you a bigot, no mater what you write.
A standard troll-tactic - stay on point, don't change the subject, twist the knife as much as possible whilst basking in the outrage it causes. Basically, he's got nothing and is using the accusation of bigotry as a life-raft.

Just my 2 cents...

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Bhurzum wrote: Just my 2 cents...
Feel like I've been short changed.

Not sure you are using the correct currency - but I don't really give a brass razoo.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

MarcusAu wrote:

Not sure you are using the correct currency - but I don't really give a brass razoo.
Sorry, I'm all out of Phrenobian wooden dollars... :(

SM1957

Post by SM1957 »

Rashaad Thomas is either another Godfrey Elfwick or a total idiot
Attachments
Image 1.jpg
(128.86 KiB) Downloaded 355 times

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

SM1957 wrote: Rashaad Thomas is either another Godfrey Elfwick or a total idiot
No one can be that stupid so I'll go with another Elfwick.

John D

Post by John D »

Woot... crazy time at home.

My sister-in-law, who is bedridden after a stroke, probably had some additional strokes recently. This has resulted in her regularly and continuously hallucinating. When I saw her in the nursing home last week she told us about her room being overrun by rats. But... three of the rats are her friends. They are blue in color and she can get them to bite people she doesn't like. She also saw a man walking past her window (on the second floor) with a gun. When challenged by the idea that she is hallucinating she will say something like... "Yeah... I am hallucinating... but the rats are real!"

This is all kind of entertaining until my wife and I start getting phone calls all night trying to get her to calm down. Last night my sis-in-law decided everyone in the nursing home were going to kill her and she was yelling at everyone.

Anyway... eventually the nursing home will figure out how to sedate her. She will be sent to the hospital to complete an evaluation some time today or tomorrow.

So, I spent much of the night telling my wife that there is little she can do to help her sister... and that she is not responsible for her... and that she should not quit her job to stay with her at the nursing home. Great.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Bhurzum wrote:
MarcusAu wrote:

You had to add your 2,000,000 Rupee, didn't you?

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Just got back from my 4th followup at the cancer center. I'm still clean and clear. Another 3 years and I can quit flying out of town for this stuff. That'll be the day I get hit by a bus :D

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

When crazy met squirrelly.

I'm usually not one for making predictions, but I'll regret not mentioning this if it happens: Muscato's going to get #meToo-ed one day.

https://i.imgur.com/ZVpOqSu.jpg

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Unfortunately, Rashaad Thomas looks for real:
A scholar – activist and artist with previous experience as a Staff Judge Advocate Paralegal in the United States Air Force. Engaged in active research for community and student affairs, multicultural relations, and institutional development. Academic and community work is concerned with the intersectional politics of identity and systemic oppression, with a particular focus on using education as a tool to build a sustainable bridge between academia and the community.
B.S. in Justice Studies
Author of the chapter, “No, I Am Not a Dog!” in the book Trayvon Marton, Race, and American Justice: Writing Wrong.

And Yemmi's soulmate:
Black bodies swing in the southern breeze
Children cut from stomachs hanging
Blood on the roots, blood on the leaves

Protests walk through tired cities
No justice no peace for the world seeing  

From their twisted mouth, I heard them plead
“My hands are up, stop shooting”
Blood on his hands blood on his sleeves

Scent of magnolias fresh and sweet
From the sun rotting, from trees dropping
Black bodies sing in the southern breeze

Strange bodied fruit on strange bloody trees
No more weeping, no more wailing
Blood on the roots blood on the leaves

A time to be born, a time for dying
A time to plant, a time to be freed
Blood on the roots blood on the leaves
https://www.heartjournalonline.com/rash ... aad-thomas

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

Lindsay Shepherd describes a hilarious complaint levelled against her by a hysterical transperson:

The complainant is quite a dish:
hasn't_uploaded_any_papers_yet.png
(303.45 KiB) Downloaded 339 times

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Bhurzum wrote:
MarcusAu wrote:

You had to add your 2,000,000 Rupee, didn't you?
Right baht at ya!

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

shoutinghorse wrote:
SM1957 wrote: Rashaad Thomas is either another Godfrey Elfwick or a total idiot
No one can be that stupid so I'll go with another Elfwick.
I take it back, he's a fucking eejit. :doh:

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

I would so kick her back door off its hinges!!

BTW, Burzho, have you ever read The Junior Officers' Reading Club by Patrick Hennessey? I'd be interested to hear your thoughts about it's veracity.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Make that Bhurzo - sorry...

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Lsuoma wrote: Burzho, have you ever read The Junior Officers' Reading Club by Patrick Hennessey? I'd be interested to hear your thoughts about it's veracity.
Sorry, not read it.

The reviews on Amazon seem to be fairly positive, lots of feedback from service folks (some by proxy) in the reviews. I would order/read it myself but I'm already a military-bore and am trying to distance myself from careers-past.

"Choose life" and all that hippy jazz...

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Lsuoma wrote: Make that Bhurzo - sorry...
Fucking hell, The Gauradian review of The Junior Officers' Reading Club is a hoot! A few moist nuggets:
I always thought the point about company sergeant majors was that they don't swear; indeed, their authority depends on restraint.
It's such a stereotype - the quiet and calm CSM who oozes restrained authority - [insert sarcasm meme here]. Also, a WO2's authority stems from and depends upon the fact that he (or she) "came up" through the ranks, knows every trick/excuse in the book ("Never bullshit a bullshitter") and has more coal-face experience than the majority of the unit. As a group, they represent the top 2% (+/- a gnats nuts) of the Army - that's why they're respected as authority figures.

Protip: A CSM/SSM uses the callsign "33 Alpha" on company/squadron nets. 99.9% of units don't call him "33 Angry" for nothing. You want quiet authority? Speak to the padre. You want a red-eyed screaming skull who spits expletives like a runaway machine gun? Go annoy 33 Angry - trust me, it won't take much effort.
Even the company sergeant major reportedly tells a young officer distraught about his injured buddy: "Do some press-ups, then, you fucking HOMO."
"They don't swear; indeed, their authority depends on restraint" :lol:
Unfortunately, "this" goes on for around 300 pages in a suffocating, airless narrative that makes almost constant reference to such movies as Hamburger Hill, We Were Soldiers, 300, Full Metal Jacket, Jarhead, Star Wars, Blade Runner, Band of Brothers, Platoon, and, inevitably, Apocalypse Now. Metallica's "For Whom the Bell Tolls" is the soundtrack of choice on his section's first desert foray in their stripped-down, gunned-up Land Rover, beating the Prodigy's "Smack My Bitch Up".
Soldiers use popular culture references? Well, bugger me with a fish fork!

Fucking Goardion, it's a sack of disease.

https://www.theguardian.com/books/2009/ ... ading-club

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Also, just to show the diversity found in the Army - this was the soundtrack on my wagon (TELIC):

Can't beat a light spot of thermal hunter/killer predation with "The Baff" screaming over the crew IC :rimshot:

My gunner, a wee PTI/trendy from Edinburgh, hated me for subjecting the crew to my taste (or lack of) in music. I did manage to convert my driver though. Last I heard, he's got his own command but has turned into a mad jazz nut which I'm sure the crew will love!

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Bhurzum wrote: ...and am trying to distance myself from careers-past.

"Choose life" and all that hippy jazz...
Say it ain't so. There are plenty around that could do with the benefit of your hexperience.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ad7rkB_GE6Y

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

screwtape wrote: Lindsay Shepherd describes a hilarious complaint levelled against her by a hysterical transperson:
FTFY. Redundant.

I love it when they already have the nose ring. Makes it easier to lead them to market on the end of a rope.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny »

:arrow:
I wouldn't last a day in the UK.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Ethan Jackson, a green-haired thug who identifies as “non-binary,” attacked a teen Trump supporter in a MAGA hat in Seattle this week.
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/0 ... tle-video/

They weren't kidding.
Green-Haired-Thug.jpg
(26.68 KiB) Downloaded 272 times

Also banned from Waterloo campus:
"You [Ethan Jackson] attended a presentation by Stephen Woodworth on March 13, 2013, at the University of Waterloo. Because of your actions on that evening, I am banning you from all properties [..]."
https://www.gopetition.com/petitions/al ... erloo.html

This Motion 312 attempts to redefine the language used for a foetus from the point of conception to the point of birth by giving the foetus full human rights. This is a fall backwards for women and transgender rights and reproductive rights.
Not sure how that affects transgender rights.

Oh, I forgot -- everything is about transgender rights.

But wait ... there's more!

Wilfrid Laurier University investigated a graduate student for provoking the ire of a transgender activist (below) who previously dressed up as a “giant vulva” to protest a member of Canada’s Parliament.

He also claimed Shepherd and other members of the Laurier Society for Open Inquiry “followed him and his colleague” while the club members were posting “offensive” posters for its club meeting. Jackson admitted to removing the posters “without authorization.”
https://www.thecollegefix.com/from-jord ... n-lawsuit/

Jackson identifies as a “white trans anarcha-queer-feminist settler visiting haudenosaunee and anishnawbe territory” ...
... and also quite accurately as a giant cunt.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Hashtag My Brexit death is worth checking out on Twitter right now if anyone's interested. :lol:

https://twitter.com/hashtag/mybrexitdea ... t&src=hash

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

shoutinghorse wrote: Hashtag My Brexit death is worth checking out on Twitter right now if anyone's interested. :lol:

https://twitter.com/hashtag/mybrexitdea ... t&src=hash

;)

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: screwtape wrote: ↑
Lindsay Shepherd describes a hilarious complaint levelled against her by a hysterical transperson:

FTFY. Redundant.
Is this really your view of transpersons (tanspeople ?) as a category? Or is there an implied 'not all' ?

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

MarcusAu wrote: Say it ain't so. There are plenty around that could do with the benefit of your hexperience.
outube.com/watch?v=Ad7rkB_GE6Y
That's similar to the old "SSVC" (Sid The Sausage Video Club - honest, guv!) training videos we used to watch - cheesy 80's synth music, shaky hand-held camera work and usually presented by some obnoxious talking head with an upper class accent. As if that wasn't bad enough, they were pitched in such a way that anyone would "get" the message (infantry, I'm looking at you!) and as such, were littered with incredibly childish animations, jokes and fuckery-assorted.

Example:

Thankfully, my Regiment adopted a somewhat cynical approach to the films and reduced them to performance art - we'd sit through the videos (face-palming at how bloody awful they were) whilst the junior ranks preemptively yelled out the more notable lines from the script or humerous bastardized versions of them.

Platoon Sgt (catching rifleman making a dum-dum round): "What the bloody hell do you think you're doing?"
Rifleman: "I'm making sure I get them before they get me!"
Platoon Sgt (confiscating the modified round): "Give me that, have you got any more?"
Rifleman: "For fuck sake, sarge, you've really changed since your last promotion!"

(The rifleman actually says "You'd best take these mags")

The above is probably a bad example but you need to remember, we were subjected to an entire library of the fucking things twice per year. By the time you hit 5 or 6 years into your career, it gets very, very annoying.

Oh, and there was a supporting magazine ("Kit" magazine) which eventually became mandatory in all hangars, workshops, mat-stores and offices. Fucking thing would insult the intelligence of a six year old. As already stated, the infantry have to read it... ;)

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Post by ConcentratedH2O, OM »

Ape+lust wrote: Just got back from my 4th followup at the cancer center. I'm still clean and clear. Another 3 years and I can quit flying out of town for this stuff. That'll be the day I get hit by a bus :D
Great news Ape! Very happy indeed to hear it. Glad to hear your docs are keeping an eye on things. :D

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Jackson identifies as a “white trans anarcha-queer-feminist settler visiting haudenosaunee and anishnawbe territory” ...
... and also quite accurately as a giant cunt.
I shouldn't have laughed so hard. But this person looks like a character from a Monty Python sketch. I've met a few trans people in the last years, but none of them used those word salads, or acted in such a histrionic way. "Anarcha-queer" and dressing up as a big vagina look...fake, and forced.

I watched the video and I kept wondering whether this "anarcha-queer" person was a right-wing troll trying to make the protesters look worse. It's the same reaction I had to the videos of Elliot Rodgers. They look like actors (badly) playing a role, not people expressing what they think. They mug for the camera and have unnatural body language.

I think that there's a big difference between those who simply wish to live as the opposite sex and the "political trans" (literally, in this case) phenomenon. One might be a genuine feeling of not belonging to your body, the other seems more like an excuse to build a character, a personality and make it as in-your-face and provocative as possible for political purposes.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Zinnia, Muscato, this "anarcha-queer" person...they're deliberately looking for attention. They don't want to transition and pass, they want to stand out. They're often out to cause drama and provoke reactions, and I wonder whether their "trans" identity fits within this need for attention. Whereas other people might be simply trying to life their life and feel better.

It's the same difference between someone who simply likes being part of an open couple and someone who shouts to the world how wonderful and better than anyone else they are for being "poly", and how society oppresses them. Richard Carrier springs to mind. He has issues far beyond simply wanting a lot of sex.

I don't know, maybe I'm being unfair, but it seems to me that people who try WAY too hard to impress others shouldn't really take part in politics or civil rights movements. It doesn't seem healthy or productive for them.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Also I think that "political trans" is probably an ill-fitting label (well, except in the case of "anarcha-queer"). There are trans political activists who don't behaved in the same way. I've watched a few ContraPoints videos. There's some histrionics there, but it's more in line with the usual political Youtuber cosplaying, not too different from the antics of anti-SJWs like Armored Skeptic or Bearing or Shoeonhead.

ContaPoints also often makes fun of herself, and there's a distinct difference between her over the top characters and her more "real" personality. Some of those people, on the other hand, seem to be WAY too over the top all the time.

Again, it's like when Carrier tried to justify liking his own comments as "what artists do". It looks fake, forced, and badly so. It's like a parody, only it's not, because there's no indication that these people aren't taking themselves terribly seriously.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 1:31 pm
Ape+lust wrote: Just got back from my 4th followup at the cancer center. I'm still clean and clear. Another 3 years and I can quit flying out of town for this stuff. That'll be the day I get hit by a bus :D
Great news Ape! Very happy indeed to hear it. Glad to hear your docs are keeping an eye on things. :D
I could see right away that someone would :nin: me on this. You are the teacher and I am the pupil.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

screwtape wrote: Lindsay Shepherd describes a hilarious complaint levelled against her by a hysterical transperson:

Medical question. Can a transwoman like Ethan be hysterical?

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Bhurzum wrote: Also, just to show the diversity found in the Army - this was the soundtrack on my wagon (TELIC):

Can't beat a light spot of thermal hunter/killer predation with "The Baff" screaming over the crew IC :rimshot:

My gunner, a wee PTI/trendy from Edinburgh, hated me for subjecting the crew to my taste (or lack of) in music. I did manage to convert my driver though. Last I heard, he's got his own command but has turned into a mad jazz nut which I'm sure the crew will love!
How I picture Bhurzum:

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/c5/97/8e ... bc3eb0.jpg

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

That's a lovely little tenk.

fafnir

Post by fafnir »

Bhurzum wrote: Fucking thing would insult the intelligence of a six year old. As already stated, the infantry have to read it... ;)
I trust they had plenty of six year olds on hand to help with the difficult parts.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

KiwiInOz wrote: Medical question. Can a transwoman like Ethan be hysterical?
Probably even more so - as the uterus would have to being doing a serious wander.

Keating

Post by Keating »

Pretty interesting:

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

: :hankey:

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

MarcusAu wrote:
KiwiInOz wrote: Medical question. Can a transwoman like Ethan be hysterical?
Probably even more so - as the uterus would have to being doing a serious wander.
EXCUSE ME! THAT'S "MA'AM" ..."SIR"! Ethan is a transman, and thus come kitted out with all essential organs for hysteria.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

MarcusAu wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote: screwtape wrote: ↑

FTFY. Redundant.
Is this really your view of transpersons (tanspeople ?) as a category? Or is there an implied 'not all' ?
Certainly all trans activists are. We don't much encounter the quiet ones, do we?

Many so-called trans, like this Ethan Jackson for example, do not actually meet the symptoms for diagnosis of gender dysphoria. They are rather narcissists with a host of mental health issues; assuming the trans or 'non-binary' /'genderfluid' etc. labels is just a way of attention-seeking.

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

Wombs are a social construct anyway. That why some dudes can act bitchy. :P

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: We don't much encounter the quiet ones, do we?
I'm not sure of the utility of a quiet activist.

Though they must exist - someone has to be advocating for mutes, mimes and librarians, and against noise pollution - I suppose.

John D

Post by John D »

Keating wrote: Pretty interesting:
This was remarkably good.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Lsuoma wrote:
ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 1:31 pm
I could see right away that someone would :nin: me on this. You are the teacher and I am the pupil.
Between us we've got 5 eyeballs, 2 and a half livers, and 1 fantastically fresh scoured-and-gleaming colon. We should start a band, or buy capes and strut around :D

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Struck me that there is not a single female or minority in the original ARes advert

Then we have this.

“The big gun shakes the ground”

We are doomed.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Not that I have anything against women in uniform.

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

John D wrote:
Eric Weinstein is correct, progressive leftism is dead. It's almost all controlled by regressives these days. Left regressivism is almost as bad as right regressivism. Only the names and labels have been changed (to protect the innocent?) I'm convinced that identity politics must die for the left to regain prominence and for progress to begin again. So long as a journalist can unironically write the phrase "another white male..." it will remain stalled. The right, unfettered by all of this, is going to walk all over us.

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

Brive1987 wrote: We are doomed.
The future is robotic warfare anyway. What are drones but flying robots? And a woman can press a button just as easily as a man. Boston Dynamic's prototype robot warrior already scares the shit out of me. A man is going to have no more chance against a future robot warrior than a women.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Oh nothing against the ladies.

It’s the SJW tendencies of the directed military culture that will do us in.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Brive1987 wrote: Not that I have anything against women in uniform.
Predictably enough...

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/93 ... 00x400.jpg

One day, she will be mine! Oh yes!

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Hunt wrote: The future is robotic warfare anyway. What are drones but flying robots? And a woman can press a button just as easily as a man.
I made the exact same point (amongst others) on a Noel Plum video. The MGTOW crowd were not best pleased - a fact that cheered me up no end!

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

John D wrote:
There's a second part:

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Perhaps the words of a great Scottish philosopher will cheer everyone up...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0N8sGGYGE8

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Brive1987 wrote: Oh nothing against the ladies.

It’s the SJW tendencies of the directed military culture that will do us in.
It's interesting that you support Kurdish women fighting against jihadists. I wonder if you'd be willing to admit Kurdish refugees to Australia. Or if they're too culturally different to be admitted in the cultural collective :bjarte:

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Hunt wrote: Eric Weinstein is correct, progressive leftism is dead. It's almost all controlled by regressives these days. Left regressivism is almost as bad as right regressivism. Only the names and labels have been changed (to protect the innocent?) I'm convinced that identity politics must die for the left to regain prominence and for progress to begin again. So long as a journalist can unironically write the phrase "another white male..." it will remain stalled. The right, unfettered by all of this, is going to walk all over us.
Or it's possible that identiterianism will become more widespread and popular on the right too.