You is all a bunch of poofs!

Old subthreads
AndrewV69

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

Post by AndrewV69 »

shoutinghorse wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:58 am
Switzerland and its ethno state prisons .. kinda.

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.

dog puke

Post by dog puke »

Service Dog wrote: Plus, I got to chat with my favorite model, backstage. First time, since I worked on a show with her 2 years ago.
Apparently, she's a big deal now.
https://www.instagram.com/uglyworldwide/?hl=en
Whiteface, blackface and orangeface... truly a modern woman*.

*gender is fashion construct.

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

dog puke wrote:
Service Dog wrote: Plus, I got to chat with my favorite model, backstage. First time, since I worked on a show with her 2 years ago.

Or maybe λ is a fashionable construct (where lambda = wavelength).

Naturally, one immediately understands that all wavelengths, all colours, are exactly equal, exactly the same, as long as we can adjust the speed of light. And who would have any problem with that in this brave new world?

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

Screwtape wrote:
Naturally, one immediately understands that all wavelengths, all colours, are exactly equal, exactly the same, as long as we can adjust the speed of light. And who would have any problem with that in this brave new world?
I have a feeling you are being sarcastic here. Well it is time to get with the times grandpa, E = mc² is a "sexist equation" because "it favors the speed of light over other speeds that are vital for us".

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Which planet is she from, if you don't mind me asking.
[/quote]
shoutinghorse wrote:
KiwiInOz wrote:
Which planet is she from, if you don't mind me asking.
I was just wondering the same. This truly is proof that beings from another world are living among us. :sci-fi-grayalien:
SeaWorld

dog puke

Post by dog puke »

screwtape wrote:
dog puke wrote:

Or maybe λ is a fashionable construct (where lambda = wavelength).

This really resonates with me.

I really should post with greater frequency. :twatson:

dog puke

Post by dog puke »

free thoughtpolice wrote: Screwtape wrote:
I have a feeling you are being sarcastic here. Well it is time to get with the times grandpa, E = mc² is a "sexist equation" because "it favors the speed of light over other speeds that are vital for us".
You explain that with great fluidity. The Navier–Stokes equations are very difficult.

SM1957

Post by SM1957 »

free thoughtpolice wrote: Screwtape wrote:
I think Labour have redefined E=mc^2 as Jewish science.

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

SM1957 wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:48 am
How is the plan to boost the European economy by taking in huge numbers of unskilled immigrants getting along?

As Germany tips into recession, how often do we hear that we must have vast numbers of immigrants for economic growth....

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/won ... -refugees/
Whenever someone points out that we need endless population growth for economic growth, I point out that it is like a Ponzi scheme.

Then they get angry with me for pointing that out...

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: I look at those fashionistas and I say, 'seriously, what the fuck is wrong with these people?' No normal person would wear that shit.

normal.jpg
Today's client's stuff-- was more elegant, than yesterday.
But today's runway sculptures were as silly as yesterday's broken glass.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

I find it very difficult to appreciate abstracted expression. It too closely resembles madness.

Moreover I firmly believe individualistic whimsy is the dividend of a strong social collective foundation. Civilisations fall when this balanced nexus is forgotten in favour of colour, movement and broken glass. :)

fafnir

Post by fafnir »

CommanderTuvok wrote: Whenever someone points out that we need endless population growth for economic growth, I point out that it is like a Ponzi scheme.

It clearly is a Ponzi scheme. The tricky part is getting everybody to stop playing at a point when there is clearly some way to go yet before continuing becomes impossible. The ponzi scheme has made people rich. If some countries continue playing while others stop there is every liklihood in the short/medium term that those that continue will do better than those who do not. It's the same with brexit, the amount of focus on the first weeks/months/year and whether GDP will be 2% worse is enormous. If anybody tried to end the ponzi scheme, everybody would be histerical about the impact on GDP in the first 6 months and how many lives 2% of GDP could have saved, and hence were being lost by ending the ponzi scheme.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

fafnir wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:34 pm
CommanderTuvok wrote: Whenever someone points out that we need endless population growth for economic growth, I point out that it is like a Ponzi scheme.

It clearly is a Ponzi scheme. The tricky part is getting everybody to stop playing at a point when there is clearly some way to go yet before continuing becomes impossible. The ponzi scheme has made people rich. If some countries continue playing while others stop there is every liklihood in the short/medium term that those that continue will do better than those who do not. It's the same with brexit, the amount of focus on the first weeks/months/year and whether GDP will be 2% worse is enormous. If anybody tried to end the ponzi scheme, everybody would be histerical about the impact on GDP in the first 6 months and how many lives 2% of GDP could have saved, and hence were being lost by ending the ponzi scheme.
I doubt that current western global economies could survive without ever expanding population injections and broadened markets. Ie “growth”. The segue to a new reality is hard to envisage. As it is for any addict caught in the cycle of diminishing returns. My fear is that the process will continue until something breaks.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Brive1987 wrote: I find it very difficult to appreciate abstracted expression. It too closely resembles madness.

Moreover I firmly believe individualistic whimsy is the dividend of a strong social collective foundation. Civilisations fall when this balanced nexus is forgotten in favour of colour, movement and broken glass. :)
Yeah well, you know who else didn't like decadent art?

Whoever it was that didn't appreciate Andy Warhol, that's who.

ThreeFlangedJavis

Post by ThreeFlangedJavis »

Shit may shortly be meeting fan.I so hope this plays out as advertised!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLLqixsrZmk

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Brive1987 wrote: I find it very difficult to appreciate abstracted expression. It too closely resembles madness.

"Culture is not your friend". The 1st person I heard say that was Stephan Molyneux, who is not my friend.
So I googled it-- hoping Molyneux stole if from someone I trust more.
Hmm... Terence McKenna. Is not my friend, either.
And yet I think McKenna''s version is worth hearing-- even worth hearing 2 versions of it--

On the other hand, what is a 'friend'? Is a friend an enemy, if we can't blindly trust & become infinitely dependent on that one friend?
I don't think so. I think we're enriched by interacting with a friend, or a culture, in a limited fashion-- then returning to our lone self, free to diverge... and re-engage.

free thoughtpolice

Fafnir wrote:
If anybody tried to end the ponzi scheme, everybody would be histerical about the impact on GDP in the first 6 months and how many lives 2% of GDP could have saved, and hence were being lost by ending the ponzi scheme.
Growth of GDP is also influenced by tech advances that make a population produce more per capita. An important thing according to my understanding of economics is age distribution. If the majority of the population are in a non-productive age group like children or even worse, dependent old people you are going to have problems to overcome.
Ideally, there is a balance in age distribution and adapting to useful technology would allow overall populations to stabilize or even drop in numbers without fucking up quality of life. You wouldn't need a perfect world for that to work unfortunately it would have to be a more perfect world than we have now.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

WATCH: BBC News and ‘Hope Not Hate’ Caught on Camera Conspiring to Create Fake News About Tommy Robinson
The BBC’s Panorama was planning to do a hit-style documentary on Robinson — but it has blown up in their face after multiple people secretly recorded conversations with their reporters.

Tommy is full of glee :

TheMudbrooker

Post by TheMudbrooker »

Only forty vehicles, I'm disappointed.
https://www.weau.com/content/news/US-53 ... 37471.html

Keating

Post by Keating »

MarcusAu wrote:

Yeah well, you know who else didn't like decadent art?

Whoever it was that didn't appreciate Andy Warhol, that's who.
Here's some non-decadent art that went unsold:
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-02-11/ ... n/10798848

Just think how different the world would be if someone had bought them 80 years ago.

SM1957

Post by SM1957 »

free thoughtpolice wrote: Fafnir wrote:
If anybody tried to end the ponzi scheme, everybody would be histerical about the impact on GDP in the first 6 months and how many lives 2% of GDP could have saved, and hence were being lost by ending the ponzi scheme.
Growth of GDP is also influenced by tech advances that make a population produce more per capita. An important thing according to my understanding of economics is age distribution. If the majority of the population are in a non-productive age group like children or even worse, dependent old people you are going to have problems to overcome.
Ideally, there is a balance in age distribution and adapting to useful technology would allow overall populations to stabilize or even drop in numbers without fucking up quality of life. You wouldn't need a perfect world for that to work unfortunately it would have to be a more perfect world than we have now.
Non-productive population causing problems for the economy?

'Muslim men were up to 76 percent less likely to have a job of any kind compared to white men....'

https://www.islamophobiaeurope.com/repo ... INGDOM.pdf

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

No comment:

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Keating wrote: Here's some non-decadent art that went unsold:
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-02-11/ ... n/10798848
Those people ruin everything.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

ThreeFlangedJavis wrote: Shit may shortly be meeting fan.I so hope this plays out as advertised!
I've been following this on the hashtag #Panodrama He's planning to show snippets of his expose at different intervals until the 23rd when he will show a a live screening of it on a giant screen outside the BBC's shiny new Salford studios by the Manchester ship canal. One problem, unless he gets permission from a company called 'Peel Media' who are the owners of the Media City UK complex and effectively the BBC's landlords then he will technically be trespassing. Other tenants include the university of Salford so there will no doubt be a counter demo of smelly lefty student types. Prime excuse for the police to have "concerns" about public order.

I can see this drizzling out to a non event with the no doubt usual accusations from the BBC of harassment and death threats from the Far Right. Nothing will come of it, the BBC will close shop and clam up until it all goes away. I would like to see that smug cunt John Sweeney taken down a peg though. :)

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Service Dog wrote: "Culture is not your friend". The 1st person I heard say that was Stephan Molyneux, who is not my friend.
And yet I think McKenna''s version is worth hearing-- even worth hearing 2 versions of it--
The "Culture is not your friend" could also be interpreted as "The World doesn't owe you a living".

Mckenna is an interesting guy. His consumption of various psychoactive drugs made him a generator of novel ideas (or just novelty in general). But it's all lived experience - and was not verified beyond that. (Though that may change with current research - see Michal Pollan's "How to Change Your Mind" for an overview).

I remember him mentioning that psilocybin mushrooms would be disruptive to a traditional male-female paired bonding society to favour a more polyamourous one. I could certainly see it as disruptive to whatever life you happen to be living. He also mentioned not being an atheist approximately 15 seconds after trying DMT. (He also stopped being a Jungian - as he felt that various entities / patterns he encountered went beyond that particular worldview).

There is 100s of hours of material, much of it online, that can be gone through before a final analysis can be drawn. C'est la vie.

ThreeFlangedJavis

shoutinghorse wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:45 am
ThreeFlangedJavis wrote: Shit may shortly be meeting fan.I so hope this plays out as advertised!
I've been following this on the hashtag #Panodrama He's planning to show snippets of his expose at different intervals until the 23rd when he will show a a live screening of it on a giant screen outside the BBC's shiny new Salford studios by the Manchester ship canal. One problem, unless he gets permission from a company called 'Peel Media' who are the owners of the Media City UK complex and effectively the BBC's landlords then he will technically be trespassing. Other tenants include the university of Salford so there will no doubt be a counter demo of smelly lefty student types. Prime excuse for the police to have "concerns" about public order.

I can see this drizzling out to a non event with the no doubt usual accusations from the BBC of harassment and death threats from the Far Right. Nothing will come of it, the BBC will close shop and clam up until it all goes away. I would like to see that smug cunt John Sweeney taken down a peg though. :)
I hope Robinson has some seriously compromising material because the clip I've seen of Sweeney supposedly showing contempt for the working class is more like him admitting that the media falls short in dealing with the working classes. Really concerned that he's overplaying his hand here.

ThreeFlangedJavis

The intersectional SJW rot has set in far more than I realised. I've been without any kind of entertainment package for 3 or 4 years now apart from the odd series that I download. I'm now working through some of the SciFi and fantasy series that I've missed out on. I started with Impulse, which I quite liked, but the rape,"powerful girly" and simpy male allies aspect came close to spoiling the experience. I downloaded the first season of the Chilling Adventures of Sabrina on the off chance that it wasn't too cringey and it is the most SJW series yet. There is a school women's intersectional club, cardboard cutout mean and violent jocks, requisite gays and lesbians and dissing of men. Netflix and Youtube seem to be the vanguard of woke entertainment, a contradiction in terms if ever there was one. Is this the future of entertainment?

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

ThreeFlangedJavis wrote: I hope Robinson has some seriously compromising material because the clip I've seen of Sweeney supposedly showing contempt for the working class is more like him admitting that the media falls short in dealing with the working classes. Really concerned that he's overplaying his hand he
These clips are apparently a small section of his 'expose' but I fear you could be right and he may well have overplayed his hand. I do wonder sometimes who he trusts for advice. I wouldn't be putting too much of it on that Danny Tommo fellow if I was Robinson, that bloke doesn't look like he's the full threepenny bit to me. Bit of a loose cannon so to speak.
Anyway, watching these clips I can't help wondering who these secret double agents of his are who he will thank properly when the time comes. Lucy Brown and Jonaya English? Both have been putting things on social media lately which suggests a fall out with Robinson and prime for some whistleblowing and the BBC would be just the type to take the bait. .. Oh well, time will tell.
:popcorn:

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Fashion is called Haute Couture in French, which is pronounced oat cow tour. And if oats made a tour through a cow, it would come out as cow patties, which is what that fashion looks like.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Hope Not Hate is so pro-immigration, they send their own little sisters to get take-out.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

I understand that the US is rolling out a new free* health care plan.

At least according to Phil 'Duck Dynasty' Robertson.

*some conditions apply.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

speaking of decadent art,

I'm running PsyOps in my building's pissing-zone...

https://i.imgur.com/Rx3gv89.jpg

-----
In 'Will', G. Gordon Liddy's autobiography, p.338-339, he describes entering prison & being placed in a processing cell with 50 men sharing 2 toilets. Liddy crafted a fake warden's memo sign, marking one toilet as "Venereal Disease Only", so he could always have instant access to a toilet.

free thoughtpolice

Conservative publisher Andrew Anglican (writing under nom de plume Roy Batty) seems to not hate conservative black people. It probably won't stop Libtards from calling him a racist though.
https://dailystormer.name/based-black-g ... onference/

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

free thoughtpolice wrote: Andrew Anglican
Now there's a Freudian slip...

free thoughtpolice

It was just the damned spell correct. :whistle:

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

:lol:

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Service Dog wrote:

"Culture is not your friend". The 1st person I heard say that was Stephan Molyneux, who is not my friend.

http..s://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-tY6hmKcms
https..://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IP-jvxopEF0

On the other hand, what is a 'friend'? Is a friend an enemy, if we can't blindly trust & become infinitely dependent on that one friend?
I don't think so. I think we're enriched by interacting with a friend, or a culture, in a limited fashion-- then returning to our lone self, free to diverge... and re-engage.
Now that’s art.

:bjarte:

DaveDodo007

Post by DaveDodo007 »

shoutinghorse wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 6:20 am
First it was phoning you for a quiet little chat, then it was visiting you for a friendly warning, now its seven hours in a police cell and a banning injunction. And it's still only February. Someone will be going down for a 10 stretch by summer. :shock:

https://i.imgur.com/d3jJLKZ.jpg
Deputy Judge Jason Coppel QC issued an interim injunction that bans her from posting any personal information about Miss Hayden on social media, 'referencing her as a man' or linking her to her 'former male identity'.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... n-man.html
As if this wasn't going to happen anyway, never give the government any extra powers as they will be used against you in the future. When the left eats their own I just. :popcorn:

free thoughtpolice

We need to get back to the good old days of art, when a picture depicted something.
sheila lisa.PNG
(539.31 KiB) Downloaded 287 times

Really?

Post by Really? »

Hunt wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 1:26 am
Poor PZ. I think he's finally hit end-stage SJWism. He puts up a post trying to connect the Four Horsemen to Jeffrey Epstein and nobody even gives a fuck.

All the windmills have deserted you, PZ. Kids, this is your brain on SJWism. Not even once.
PZ's whole argument is that a person is in a picture with Epstein, and therefore must be a sexual predator.

Maybe PZ is right. Here he is with accused David Silverman.

http://pic.geekitude.com/d/13250-2/IMG_ ... ersRay.jpg

Here is PZ with accused Richard Dawkins:

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/-FoYAqadlJc/hqdefault.jpg

Here is PZ with the accused Vacula:

https://www.skepticink.com/justinvacula ... 00x206.jpg

Huh. Just PZ in pics with random men.

Really?

Post by Really? »

Methinks an old friend of the 'Pit was responsible for this one:

John D

Post by John D »

Brive1987 wrote: :lol:

This one is better. It has the soundtrack and translation of the commentators and an interview with the artist. Trump is the destroyer of nations by waging a tariff war. Quite a tribute to Warhammer... that's for sure.

DaveDodo007

Post by DaveDodo007 »

shoutinghorse wrote:
ThreeFlangedJavis wrote: I hope Robinson has some seriously compromising material because the clip I've seen of Sweeney supposedly showing contempt for the working class is more like him admitting that the media falls short in dealing with the working classes. Really concerned that he's overplaying his hand he

These clips are apparently a small section of his 'expose' but I fear you could be right and he may well have overplayed his hand. I do wonder sometimes who he trusts for advice. I wouldn't be putting too much of it on that Danny Tommo fellow if I was Robinson, that bloke doesn't look like he's the full threepenny bit to me. Bit of a loose cannon so to speak.
Anyway, watching these clips I can't help wondering who these secret double agents of his are who he will thank properly when the time comes. Lucy Brown and Jonaya English? Both have been putting things on social media lately which suggests a fall out with Robinson and prime for some whistleblowing and the BBC would be just the type to take the bait. .. Oh well, time will tell.
:popcorn:
Considering the open contempt that the BBC has for the British working class and anybody who voted Brexit. I fail to see what they could have hidden from us. Though they could be whipping and raping John and Stacy whilst they work in the mail room.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Really? wrote: Methinks an old friend of the 'Pit was responsible for this one:
Really? wrote: Methinks an old friend of the 'Pit was responsible for this one:
I miss PTony Arsehole.

free thoughtpolice

John D wrote:

This one is better. It has the soundtrack and translation of the commentators and an interview with the artist. Trump is the destroyer of nations by waging a tariff war. Quite a tribute to Warhammer... that's for sure.

Interestingly, Trump and his pals have been granting plenty of steel and aluminum tariff exemptions to Japan, South Korea, and ironically even China that was supposed to be the worst dumping offender. For some reason, Canada, which was the US largest supplier and customer has received a sum total of 0 exemptions.
It serves us right for not preemptively getting pee tapes.
https://www.ft.com/content/42fa0906-c4f ... 353379f7c2

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Service Dog wrote: speaking of decadent art,

-----
In 'Will', G. Gordon Liddy's autobiography, p.338-339, he describes entering prison & being placed in a processing cell with 50 men sharing 2 toilets. Liddy crafted a fake warden's memo sign, marking one toilet as "Venereal Disease Only", so he could always have instant access to a toilet.
Brilliant! That should be a good deterrant, though it might make angry intersectionals wet themselves :clap:

Goochy!! :lol:

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

One of my cousins has an uncanny resemblance to Fred West. :shifty:

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

shoutinghorse wrote: One of my cousins has an uncanny resemblance to Fred West. :shifty:
Does he look like him? Or does the resemblance not go that far?

free thoughtpolice

New app for tracking wife's movements popular in Saudi Arabia:
https://dailystormer.name/the-saudi-gov ... downloads/

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

It must suck being Dan Arel.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

John D wrote:

It's not necessarily a tribute to Trump, though. His sword is Twitter, and he has Putin's head (and the hammer and sickle) on his left shoulder.

The Carnevale of Viareggio is famous for its political satire.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Kirbmarc wrote:
John D wrote:

https..://youtu.be/Lv1FE88JVps

https..://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWjC_mrucY4
It's not necessarily a tribute to Trump, though. His sword is Twitter, and he has Putin's head (and the hammer and sickle) on his left shoulder.

The Carnevale of Viareggio is famous for its political satire.
I’m certain it was a sober cultish celebration of Trump the God Emperor.

Change my mind.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Effigies of political figures - even ones that are burned - are part of a long tradition in the US dating back to colonial times.

And in other news:
Bezos.jpeg
(133.38 KiB) Downloaded 167 times

Keating

Post by Keating »

This is a fascinating article. Really makes it clear the problems that arise when an incompatible culture becomes dominant in institutions that are prepared to capitulate to it:
https://quillette.com/2019/02/10/public ... ty-secret/

InfraRedBucket

Post by InfraRedBucket »

Service Dog wrote: speaking of decadent art,

-----
Sorry but that's just plain offensive.
Don't you know Givenchy is SO last year....?

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

MarcusAu wrote:
shoutinghorse wrote: One of my cousins has an uncanny resemblance to Fred West. :shifty:
Does he look like him? Or does the resemblance not go that far?
Looks like him (or did before he went grey)

LOL it took me awhile to get your comment, Brain must be slowing down with age.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Muslim rape gangs, FGM, Forced marriage, Record rises in Violent crime, Record illegal immigration, Islamic terror, Acid attack capital of Europe, Feral inner cities, Gang murders out of control in our capital.

Priorities. :think:

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

She's back!

But this time censored, which is just as well, since I was having breakfast, and GMB already usually has one cunt on view, with Piers Morgan!

;)

d4m10n

Post by d4m10n »

Any of you guys seen/read this book yet?

“The objective of this book is to define social justice so that readers may be better able to identify it when it masquerades as patriotism, nationalism, or progressivism.” — Noah Rothman

https://www.scribd.com/book/397080550/U ... of-America