You is all a bunch of poofs!

Old subthreads
shoutinghorse

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

Post by shoutinghorse »

CommanderTuvok wrote: She's back!

But this time censored, which is just as well, since I was having breakfast, and GMB already usually has one cunt on view, with Piers Morgan!

;)
She's made her point (ok both points) but she really does need to get back to the cobbles now.

https://i.imgur.com/UImHe1r.jpg

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

Tweeters - and twatters - may wish to tune in to this later on this afternoon (5:00 PM ET):

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

shoutinghorse wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:14 am
Muslim rape gangs, FGM, Forced marriage, Record rises in Violent crime, Record illegal immigration, Islamic terror, Acid attack capital of Europe, Feral inner cities, Gang murders out of control in our capital.

Priorities. :think:

Meanwhile, in other news, Mattel introduces Gimp Barbies:
gimp_Barbies.jpg
(58.63 KiB) Downloaded 490 times
Douglas Murray says, perhaps with good reason, that this is what we must expect when we take religion and its old fashioned rules and certainties away from those unprepared to live without them. They just make a new religion, centered on all good things like rights, rights and more rights. Perhaps we should bring back the Church Militant, instantiate a crusade or two, and get back into the swing of things. I'm guessing blue hair would automatically qualify the owner as a witch?

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Capt Zoe Kotnik, who became the first female pilot to lead the US F-16 Viper demonstration team just last month, has been relieved of duty.

The Air Force said she had been removed on Tuesday by Col Derek O'Malley due to a "loss of confidence in her ability to lead and command".

Officials have not offered details into what prompted the decision, but Col O'Malley noted she had made "mistakes".
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-47219253

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

d4m10n wrote: "The objective of this book is to define social justice so that readers may be better able to identify it when it masquerades as patriotism, nationalism, or progressivism.” — Noah Rothman

https://www.scribd.com/book/397080550/U ... of-America
Even-handed and erudite. I read the preview. Seems like a timely warning. Now if only the Left will read it.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

As I recall, it used to be illegal to look into a window at a nude person; if the one outside was a 'peeping tom' male & the naked one inside female...
but it was 'indecent exposure' if the one outside was female, with a naked guy who didn't close his curtain.

Expending zero effort to verify my guess, I predict the 'upskirting' law brings-back the same double-standard.

Will it be illegal to photograph a man, out in public, with his nuts hanging-out of his bathrobe?

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

*asking for a friend, of course

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

shoutinghorse wrote:
CommanderTuvok wrote: She's back!

But this time censored, which is just as well, since I was having breakfast, and GMB already usually has one cunt on view, with Piers Morgan!

;)

Code: Select all

[tweet]https://twitter.com/GMB/status/1095225906862481409[/tweet]
She's made her point (ok both points) but she really does need to get back to the cobbles now.

Code: Select all

[img]https://i.imgur.com/UImHe1r.jpg[/img]
Lady Godiva, Mk II ??

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

Yeah, good for her. Moot of course what her chances are, but the case will at least highlight some of the problems with the platform. Murphy has a webpage up asking for donations, and I see some links there to some fairly high profile articles, including one at the Wall Street Journal. That article is paywalled of course, but it must be causing a bit of consternation - one hopes at least - in Twitter's Board Room.

But that egregiously bogus "idea" of misgendering has to be part and parcel of the whole clusterfuck of transgenderism - saw that Jack Dorsey referenced it in his recent Twitter conversation at #karajack:

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Interesting how manlets seem to always be the ones attempting to control public discourse.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Lsuoma wrote:
Capt Zoe Kotnik, who became the first female pilot to lead the US F-16 Viper demonstration team just last month, has been relieved of duty.

The Air Force said she had been removed on Tuesday by Col Derek O'Malley due to a "loss of confidence in her ability to lead and command".

Officials have not offered details into what prompted the decision, but Col O'Malley noted she had made "mistakes".
With all PR build-up to her appointment, she must have been an absolute complete disaster, fixing to get everyone killed. Or she banged her wingman.

Super hawt, tho. Even better than Burzhum's IDF vixen:
Kotnick.jpg
(48.47 KiB) Downloaded 476 times

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Or she banged her wingman.
Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:34 pm
Col O'Malley noted she had made "mistakes"
Or she made the mistake of refusing to bang the Colonel. (allegedly) ;)

I predict a #metoo

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Howabout that callsign on her nametag?

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Service Dog wrote: As I recall, it used to be illegal to look into a window at a nude person; if the one outside was a 'peeping tom' male & the naked one inside female...
but it was 'indecent exposure' if the one outside was female, with a naked guy who didn't close his curtain.

Expending zero effort to verify my guess, I predict the 'upskirting' law brings-back the same double-standard.

Will it be illegal to photograph a man, out in public, with his nuts hanging-out of his bathrobe?
As it stands the legislation would have to protect muslims or Scotsmen in traditional dress. Or anyone identifying as female.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

screwtape wrote: Douglas Murray says, perhaps with good reason, that this is what we must expect when we take religion and its old fashioned rules and certainties away from those unprepared to live without them. They just make a new religion, centered on all good things like rights, rights and more rights. Perhaps we should bring back the Church Militant, instantiate a crusade or two, and get back into the swing of things. I'm guessing blue hair would automatically qualify the owner as a witch?
Despite the warm feeling of nostalgia for a time that didn't quite exist as we like to remember it - I don't think religion is what it once was, and most likely will have to adapt to the current climate (rather than the other way round). It's managed to in the past, after all. "You Can't Go Home Again" and all that. (To quote an author of a different stripe).

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

Service Dog wrote: As I recall, it used to be illegal to look into a window at a nude person; if the one outside was a 'peeping tom' male & the naked one inside female...

Peeping tom laws are predicated on the "expectation of privacy". Generally, there is no expectation of privacy in public. So if a naked girl or dude approaches you in public you can pull out your camera and record away. Presumably "upskirt" laws constrain this to prevent deliberate violations of privacy

It's all predicated on reasonable expectation of privacy. If a butt naked guy or girl walks past you in public you can take out your camera and film them all day. Same goes for some exhibitionist standing behind a picture window. If you happen to see them or capture them on camera, tough titty for them (provided you're on public property and haven't trespassed to some private vantage point). There's nothing illegal per se about peering into a private dwelling. If there were, tens of thousands of people would be subject to arrest each day.

It's illegal to spy on someone when they have reasonable expectation of privacy, when they're undressing, showering, taking a shit, having sex, etc. By the same token, it's illegal to roll an upskirt camera around or on a selfie stick for the express purpose of viewing their privates.

If a person hasn't taken adequate measures to make things private, things get murky. For instance, what if a couple are turned on at the thought of exhibitionistically having sex on their lawn or behind a picture window open to the public? Should anyone who happens to see them be subject to prosecution? That would be "unreasonable" expectation of privacy.

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

Editing screw up.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Great all we need.

An Islamic anti-Semite, virtue signalling by policing (non moslem) institutions for breaches of liberal conduct.

How fucked up is this?

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Service Dog wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:23 pm
Alas, I aborted a braid-hunt when I realised there was an “i” between the runes.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Brive1987 wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:57 pm
Great all we need.

An Islamic anti-Semite, virtue signalling by policing (non moslem) institutions for breaches of liberal conduct.

How fucked up is this?

Yes, this is pretty retarded. Omar is clearly using some SocJus tropes about how intersexual differences in muscle strength are just a social construct. And yes, coming from a muslim who thinks that muslim shouldn't celebrate Christmas, or that the Jews control American politics, this is absurd and funny.

I guess this is what you get when an ostensibly progressive party rejects science and progressive values to cater to queer theorists and elect a hijabi because she's "authentically muslim".

Then again electing shit stirrers with anti-scientific and bigoted ideas who use their religious identity as a shield from criticism is a long American tradition.

Recently they elected as president an anti-vaxxer who believes that CFCs aren't a big deal because he sprays gis hair in a door with no windows, and that anthropogenic global warming is a Chinese conspiracy.

He also thinks that Republican Jews control at least the Republican party.

And some religious nuts think he's God's gift to America, or even that his spray-tan is a sign of God's grace.

At least Omar was dunked on by members of her own party.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

You actually can’t criticise a Democrat Islamist without a bout of TDS. :lol: :lol:

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Brive1987 wrote: You actually can’t criticise a Democrat Islamist without a bout of TDS. :lol: :lol:
Is anything of what I wrote wrong?

The only "Trump Derangement Syndrome" seems to be Trump's own derangement.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Yes, the entire media establishment, including lifelong Republican figures like Joe Walsh, has gone crazy.

Or perhaps a single man is rather deranged, whether he's actually mentally ill, or simply trolling to please his fan base and get media attention on his shenanigans.

You decide. Occam's razor is not on your side, though.

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Post by Phil_Giordana_FCD »

I'd go with the entire media establishment going crazy, but that's just me...

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

Brive1987 wrote:
How fucked up is this?
Isn't Ilhan Omar simply parroting what the likes of PZ Meyers say these days: that transwomen are no stronger than other women....?

Oh, the days when we all used to laugh at Ray Comfort and his banana...!

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

Oh, yet another study showing no link between violent video games and real-life violence....which again, opposes the narrative we constantly hear from SJWs and feminists.

https://news.sky.com/story/violent-vide ... n-11635881

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Brive1987 wrote:
Service Dog wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:23 pm
Alas, I aborted a braid-hunt when I realised there was an “i” between the runes.
How transphobic.

SM1957

Post by SM1957 »

We should all be afraid of Democrats.

Because they know they can harm us. Especially if you are black.
Attachments
Image 1.jpg
(42.77 KiB) Downloaded 337 times

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote: I'd go with the entire media establishment going crazy, but that's just me...
Things seem normal to me...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ISRgcEv03o

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

I daresay some of you good fellows have already seen this: The Confessions of a Male, Feminist Sex Addict. As the comment section quickly divines, it probably wasn't written by a man at all, but by a female trolling Quillette.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Brive1987 wrote: You actually can’t criticise a Democrat Islamist without a bout of TDS. :lol: :lol:
TDS = The Daily Shoah. Run by Mike Enoch and that crowd.

They tend to substitute another (middle-eastern) group in for the muslim threat or menace.

Stankeye

Post by Stankeye »

Hah! Don't go to the old JREF board as they find it impossible not to mention (he who shall not be named) constantly. It is a hard slog to go through that forum.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

screwtape wrote: I daresay some of you good fellows have already seen this: The Confessions of a Male, Feminist Sex Addict. As the comment section quickly divines, it probably wasn't written by a man at all, but by a female trolling Quillette.
Or some self flagellating male fantasist.

Either way it didn't ring true.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Bloody hell. It's 2am and still 27 degrees C. No wonder I can't sleep.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

KiwiInOz wrote: Bloody hell. It's 2am and still 27 degrees C. No wonder I can't sleep
You've been doing it wrong. Kiwi's are nocturnal.

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

I'm extremely proud of my heritage.

Sadly, I'm mostly Ligurian and we all got our collective asses kicked by Augustus 2000 years ago. Bastard even built a monument to celebrate. And of course, I have to ride bellow that bitch every open day of the week. I still love it, though, beautiful remains.

But, really, what have the Romans ever done for us?

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote: I'd go with the entire media establishment going crazy, but that's just me...
You may be a Ligurian, but you can very probably see an issue with our national news at the moment.

1. Giant Quebec construction company allegedly offers bribes to win contracts in Libya.
2. This is noticed, and is against all sorts of rules.
3. Prosecution is initiated in Canada, since we have some of those rules.
4. Prime Minister who fails to understand most things, and especially that he cannot legally shield Quebecois companies from illegal behaviour, suggests/implies/hints/tells/orders/commands -any verb other than "directs" - the Attorney General of Canada to get the Crown Prosecution Service to lay off said large Quebecois construction company, and send the case to a non-criminal remedial justice arrangement.
5. This bit is imagined, but I and every other Canadian assumes the Attorney General said "No, I can't do that."
6. Attorney General is fired, and demoted to Minister of Veterans Affairs. We all know by now that Canada hates its veterans.
7. The Globe & Mail gets leaks from the Prime Minister's Office that dirty business is afoot and publishes articles to the effect of 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 above.
8. Prime Minister says repeatedly he did not "direct" the Attorney General to go easy on large Quebecois company. Other verbs (suggests/implies/hints/tells/orders/commands) are still on the table. Also, the fact that the demoted Attorney General is still in cabinet is a sign that all of this is false.
9. This bit is also assumed: ex-Attorney General is asked to back up the Prime Minister, but feels she cannot do so.
10. Ex-Attorney General resigns as Veterans Affairs minister, with a resignation letter thanking Canadians, but not the PM who appointed her, and talking of her desire to see politics performed differently, which is work that shall and must continue, and that she has hired an ex-Supreme Court Justice to advise her on what she is allowed to say about the solicitor-client privilege implicit in her work as Attorney General.
11. Prime Minister says he can't understand why she resigned, and if there was any pressure on her to do anything improper as Attorney General, she failed in her duties by not bringing that pressure to his attention.

I confess I voted for Trudeau as a way of getting rid of Harper, but would my disgust with Harper be less or more than my disgust with Trudeau four and a half years later? I don't know, but I shall vote this fall for whichever candidate locally will win without being a Trudeau Liberal. I like Bernier, but don't want to split the anti-Trudeau vote, so it will probably be Scheer, despite his repulsive lizard nature. Perhaps it's ridiculous, but I've voted for members from the NDP on the left to the Conservatives on the right (Labour, SDP and Maggie's Tories in the UK too!) simply to get rid of a government. I suspect it makes more sense to vote to be rid of a government than to vote for the one you want; you know who and what you are voting out. Those you vote in are only promises that may or may not materialise.

TL;DR: Trudeau is a shit. Just like his dad.

free thoughtpolice

:P Trudeau Derangement Syndrome. Soy Boy Bad.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Lsuoma wrote:

With all PR build-up to her appointment, she must have been an absolute complete disaster, fixing to get everyone killed. Or she banged her wingman.

Super hawt, tho. Even better than Burzhum's IDF vixen:

Kotnick.jpg
The rumor is opioids. A good portion of my chess club is stationed at McChord AFB, actively serving. If she was banging her wing-woman or wingman, that would have been privately buried and forgotten. But very hot.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:47 am
I'd go with the entire media establishment going crazy, but that's just me...
I suspect that most of them have already gone cray cray. With a few exceptions the rest are not far behind.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

screwtape wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:31 pm
You may be a Ligurian, but you can very probably see an issue with our national news at the moment.

1. Giant Quebec construction company allegedly offers bribes to win contracts in Libya.
2. This is noticed, and is against all sorts of rules.
3. Prosecution is initiated in Canada, since we have some of those rules.
4. Prime Minister who fails to understand most things, and especially that he cannot legally shield Quebecois companies from illegal behaviour, suggests/implies/hints/tells/orders/commands -any verb other than "directs" - the Attorney General of Canada to get the Crown Prosecution Service to lay off said large Quebecois construction company, and send the case to a non-criminal remedial justice arrangement.
5. This bit is imagined, but I and every other Canadian assumes the Attorney General said "No, I can't do that."
6. Attorney General is fired, and demoted to Minister of Veterans Affairs. We all know by now that Canada hates its veterans.
7. The Globe & Mail gets leaks from the Prime Minister's Office that dirty business is afoot and publishes articles to the effect of 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 above.
8. Prime Minister says repeatedly he did not "direct" the Attorney General to go easy on large Quebecois company. Other verbs (suggests/implies/hints/tells/orders/commands) are still on the table. Also, the fact that the demoted Attorney General is still in cabinet is a sign that all of this is false.
9. This bit is also assumed: ex-Attorney General is asked to back up the Prime Minister, but feels she cannot do so.
10. Ex-Attorney General resigns as Veterans Affairs minister, with a resignation letter thanking Canadians, but not the PM who appointed her, and talking of her desire to see politics performed differently, which is work that shall and must continue, and that she has hired an ex-Supreme Court Justice to advise her on what she is allowed to say about the solicitor-client privilege implicit in her work as Attorney General.
11. Prime Minister says he can't understand why she resigned, and if there was any pressure on her to do anything improper as Attorney General, she failed in her duties by not bringing that pressure to his attention.

I confess I voted for Trudeau as a way of getting rid of Harper, but would my disgust with Harper be less or more than my disgust with Trudeau four and a half years later? I don't know, but I shall vote this fall for whichever candidate locally will win without being a Trudeau Liberal. I like Bernier, but don't want to split the anti-Trudeau vote, so it will probably be Scheer, despite his repulsive lizard nature. Perhaps it's ridiculous, but I've voted for members from the NDP on the left to the Conservatives on the right (Labour, SDP and Maggie's Tories in the UK too!) simply to get rid of a government. I suspect it makes more sense to vote to be rid of a government than to vote for the one you want; you know who and what you are voting out. Those you vote in are only promises that may or may not materialise.

TL;DR: Trudeau is a shit. Just like his dad.
Well, young Trudeau is not like his dad in many ways. He does not have his IQ for starters but more important he seems to lack a certain panache. As they say in Quebec "Son père était brillant, mais ne l'est pas!".

No "fuddle duddle", pirouettes or anything like that. The closest he has ever come to père was when he accidentally elbowed some bint in the tit(s) but then he ruined it by issuing an abject apology afterwards. I do not see père apologising ever. I suspect he would have told them to "fuddle duddle" themselves.

Me, I think he should have doubled down at the time and elbowed every single one of those cunts who were playing the childish "block them so they can not sit down" game. Failing that a kick to their nethers would have been more than acceptable.

But he does have a fine head of hair. You have to grant him that.

Keating

Post by Keating »

Canadians should keep things in perspective, they don't have to choose between ScoMo and Shorten.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Investigators examine data and other evidence and find that Covington students did nothing wrong.

I'm sure that we'll see mass apologies by media and comentariat over the next few days.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

In other news, Catholic church covers up systematic rape and abuse of children and nuns worldwide for decades, probably generations and centuries.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Keating

Post by Keating »

Can't send her to Nauru any more.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Keating wrote: Can't send her to Nauru any more.
I suspect that she might be a guest of Her Madge for quite some time.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Clementine Ford discovers that toxic femininity is real after watching Married at First Sight.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

KiwiInOz wrote: Clementine Ford discovers that toxic femininity is real after watching Married at First Sight.
My wife and daughter are watching that shit. I’m not impressed with what I’ve observed as I scuttle past the TV room.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

KiwiInOz wrote:
Keating wrote: Can't send her to Nauru any more.
I suspect that she might be a guest of Her Madge for quite some time.
You're not that familiar with the British non justice system are you. :think:

John D

Post by John D »

KiwiInOz wrote: Clementine Ford discovers that toxic femininity is real after watching Married at First Sight.
I watch that show regularly. It is a show that both my wife and I enjoy. Haha. We also like Survivor and Head of Household. I guess we are pretty low-brow and enjoy watching people embarrass and belittle themselves for fame and money.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

John D wrote: I watch that show regularly. It is a show that both my wife and I enjoy. Haha. We also like Survivor and Head of Household. I guess we are pretty low-brow and enjoy watching people embarrass and belittle themselves for fame and money.
Have you seen 'The Magic Christian' ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szpXshpuAso

Or is such fare considered quaint in the current era?

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

:lol:

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Some dude called Ryan Adams gets hit with #MeToo charges. Apparently he's famous, so not unexpected, I suppose.

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

He can always try the Robin Hood defense...

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

d4m10n wrote: Any of you guys seen/read this book yet?

“The objective of this book is to define social justice so that readers may be better able to identify it when it masquerades as patriotism, nationalism, or progressivism.” — Noah Rothman

https://www.scribd.com/book/397080550/U ... of-America
And here's a Reasontv interview with the author - for those that want their first taste for free...

free thoughtpolice