The Trump Dump!

Double wank and shit chips
CaptainFluffyBunny
.
.
Posts: 7554
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:39 am
Location: Somewhere in the pipes
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#2821

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny » Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:24 pm


CaptainFluffyBunny
.
.
Posts: 7554
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:39 am
Location: Somewhere in the pipes
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#2822

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny » Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:29 pm

Brive1987 wrote: It’s fair to say the Democrat and Liberal refusal to accept the election result of 2016 has broken the Republic.

:clap:
That's pretty nonsensical. In what way, shape or form is the USA broken? Further, you shouldn't applaud if it is-Australia will disappear with a whimper very shortly after any demise of the United States. China is a juggernaut that would roll over Australia in a week, two at most. They kinda already are, economically.

CaptainFluffyBunny
.
.
Posts: 7554
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:39 am
Location: Somewhere in the pipes
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#2823

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny » Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:39 pm



What Brive sees, and simply doesn't like, is the defence mechanisms of the Republic coming to bear on a would-be autocrat. The Republican party has whored themselves out for NRA/Russian money and fear of Trump's insane but powerful base. That said, their grip is fading.

There was a lot a bleating when the news broke about possible use of the 25th Amendment. "Unlawful overthrow of elected government!" came the shrill cries of idiots failing to realize that the 25th is entirely lawful; indeed, so is discussing its use.

The Republic isn't spasming because of a refusal to bow to the election of 2016; it's recognizing a virus/aberration and beginning the process if purging it.

Brive1987
.
.
Posts: 16627
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:16 am
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#2824

Post by Brive1987 » Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:43 pm

Trump was a caning for liberals. And a caning for the party of HilaryC.

They either had to suck it up or burn the place down. TDS and the Democrat War on Trump has gutted convention and respect for your institutions. It has also drawn the Democrats into a nexus with deranged SJW never-Trumpers. PZ is your natural ally now.

To save the village, you had to destroy it.

free thoughtpolice
.
.
Posts: 10269
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:27 pm
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#2825

Post by free thoughtpolice » Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:44 pm

Brive1987 wrote: It’s fair to say the Democrat and Liberal refusal to accept the election result of 2016 has broken the Republic.

:clap:
But it is well known he was born in Indonesia. No one has seen his real birth certificate much less his taxes. As a non native born he isn't eligible to be President. There is even a picture circulating of his real parents.
trump'sparents.PNG
(988.16 KiB) Downloaded 141 times

Brive1987
.
.
Posts: 16627
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:16 am
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#2826

Post by Brive1987 » Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:55 pm

free thoughtpolice wrote:
Brive1987 wrote: It’s fair to say the Democrat and Liberal refusal to accept the election result of 2016 has broken the Republic.

:clap:
But it is well known he was born in Indonesia. No one has seen his real birth certificate much less his taxes. As a non native born he isn't eligible to be President. There is even a picture circulating of his real parents.
trump'sparents.PNG

CaptainFluffyBunny
.
.
Posts: 7554
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:39 am
Location: Somewhere in the pipes
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#2827

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny » Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:06 pm

Brive1987 wrote: Trump was a caning for liberals. And a caning for the party of HilaryC.

They either had to suck it up or burn the place down. TDS and the Democrat War on Trump has gutted convention and respect for your institutions. It has also drawn the Democrats into a nexus with deranged SJW never-Trumpers. PZ is your natural ally now.

To save the village, you had to destroy it.
I'd lay off the Infowars and Fox News. While overreaction to Trump is an unfortunate reality, the institutions of our government are only being subverted by Trump. See above tweet regarding AG, emoluments clause, recent emergency declaration, ad nauseam.

Or tell me, which institution of government is under attack by Democrats? In what way, shape or form are they undermining f democracy?

The response to Trump has been far from ideal; too much hyperbole and a press that is more interested in clicks than impartiality. That said, for undermining the Republic, one party is standing directly in a pile of shit. And it ain't democrats.

Brive1987
.
.
Posts: 16627
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:16 am
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#2828

Post by Brive1987 » Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:11 pm

I don’t watch or listen to either. You don’t set out to destroy the village. It happens as a consequence of blind indifference.

You had the option of letting Trump proceed with his agenda and be judged at next election - or flinging shit in all directions. Now you’ll never properly scrape it all off.

You really think it’ll be back to BAU in 2024?

CaptainFluffyBunny
.
.
Posts: 7554
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:39 am
Location: Somewhere in the pipes
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#2829

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny » Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:15 pm

Trump is simply the politics of hate. People hate the "elites" (and with some justification, although they might be more than a little surprised and dismayed by how Republicans refer to little people behind closed doors) and they simply react. Understandably. I said myself if I had no skin in the game and simply wanted to watch it all burn, Trump would be ideal. The problem comes when people try to justify his actions as somehow being good for society. That's madness. He's invigorated the crazy left, and many of the same left is going along in solidarity. He's accomplished very little good, and a hell of a lot that's undeniably bad.

It all comes down to "but...but...muh Title IX.. And "haw haw, libs are triggered." There's literally nothing else. And for all that, we have record debt and an increasingly powerful regressive left.

Or, you know, you Trumpettes could start listing Trump's many accomplishments here. I need a good laugh.

free thoughtpolice
.
.
Posts: 10269
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:27 pm
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#2830

Post by free thoughtpolice » Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:19 pm

Brive1987 wrote:
free thoughtpolice wrote:
Brive1987 wrote: It’s fair to say the Democrat and Liberal refusal to accept the election result of 2016 has broken the Republic.

:clap:
But it is well known he was born in Indonesia. No one has seen his real birth certificate much less his taxes. As a non native born he isn't eligible to be President. There is even a picture circulating of his real parents.
trump'sparents.PNG
A more accurate tune:

CaptainFluffyBunny
.
.
Posts: 7554
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:39 am
Location: Somewhere in the pipes
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#2831

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny » Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:21 pm

Brive1987 wrote: I don’t watch or listen to either. You don’t set out to destroy the village. It happens as a consequence of blind indifference.

You had the option of letting Trump proceed with his agenda and be judged at next election - or flinging shit in all directions. Now you’ll never properly scrape it all off.

You really think it’ll be back to BAU in 2024?
Damn, you really pay selective attention, don't you? No, Trump is in violation of several laws, he is endangering our institutions and hopefully, in this country, no one is above the law. It should alarm Republicans that he is setting many dangerous precedents should he be followed by a Democrat.

It isn't blind indifference that is engendering the "attacks" on Trump, it is the defence mechanisms of the Constitution coming into play. The rule of law, not the whims of an autocrat.

You'll notice that I post a lot of tweets from conservatives. Real conservatives pretty much hate Trump. Some have made a deal with a devil they may soon come to regret.

CaptainFluffyBunny
.
.
Posts: 7554
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:39 am
Location: Somewhere in the pipes
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#2832

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny » Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:23 pm

So seriously, start listing Trump's accomplishments. I'm genuinely curious as to what you think he's done.

Brive1987
.
.
Posts: 16627
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:16 am
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#2833

Post by Brive1987 » Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:28 pm

Well he has ticked off more completed or genuinely attempted election promises than any other politician I’ve seen pretty much anywhere.

Ultimately the economy gets to be owned (rightly or wrongly) by the Prez. That will be a big influence.

CaptainFluffyBunny
.
.
Posts: 7554
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:39 am
Location: Somewhere in the pipes
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#2834

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny » Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:32 pm


CaptainFluffyBunny
.
.
Posts: 7554
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:39 am
Location: Somewhere in the pipes
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#2835

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny » Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:35 pm

Brive1987 wrote: Well he has ticked off more completed or genuinely attempted election promises than any other politician I’ve seen pretty much anywhere.

Ultimately the economy gets to be owned (rightly or wrongly) by the Prez. That will be a big influence.
So basically stacking the SCOTUS with religious nuts and...? Remember, he had Republican majorities for two years. What else has he done?

free thoughtpolice
.
.
Posts: 10269
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:27 pm
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#2836

Post by free thoughtpolice » Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:41 pm

He's triggered libs. What more do you want?


CaptainFluffyBunny
.
.
Posts: 7554
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:39 am
Location: Somewhere in the pipes
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#2838

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny » Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:46 pm

https://tcf.org/content/commentary/trum ... /?agreed=1

The economy started its boom under Obama. Trump's tax cut gave a temporary boom that will backfire before long. Trump himself, when apprised of that fact said that he didn't care, as he wouldn't be president then.

CaptainFluffyBunny
.
.
Posts: 7554
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:39 am
Location: Somewhere in the pipes
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#2839

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny » Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:52 pm



Somebody is eroding government institutions.

Brive1987
.
.
Posts: 16627
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:16 am
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#2840

Post by Brive1987 » Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:31 pm

 ! Message from: Brive1987
CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:
Brive1987 wrote: Well he has ticked off more completed or genuinely attempted election promises than any other politician I’ve seen pretty much anywhere.

Ultimately the economy gets to be owned (rightly or wrongly) by the Prez. That will be a big influence.
So basically stacking the SCOTUS with religious nuts and...? Remember, he had Republican majorities for two years. What else has he done?
Your assumption that Trump is a real Republican President is unfounded. TDS is non partisan.
But whether one agrees or disagrees is not the point. When Trump says he will do something, you can take it to the bank. Yes, he takes liberties with the truth. But unlike his predecessor, he did not pass his signature legislative achievement on the basis of a lie (“If you like your health care plan, you can keep it”) — which is clearly worse than falsely bragging that your tax cut is the biggest ever.

The fact is, in his first two years, Trump has compiled a remarkable record of presidential promise-keeping. He’d probably say it’s the best in history — which may or may not end up being true. It’s too soon to tell.
https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/opi ... story.html

Way too soon to analyse legacies, but the indicators are green.

Brive1987
.
.
Posts: 16627
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:16 am
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#2841

Post by Brive1987 » Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:33 pm

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote: https://tcf.org/content/commentary/trum ... /?agreed=1

The economy started its boom under Obama. Trump's tax cut gave a temporary boom that will backfire before long. Trump himself, when apprised of that fact said that he didn't care, as he wouldn't be president then.
Nope the rules are set. You own the economy after two years.

CaptainFluffyBunny
.
.
Posts: 7554
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:39 am
Location: Somewhere in the pipes
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#2842

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny » Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:38 pm

Brive1987 wrote:
CaptainFluffyBunny wrote: https://tcf.org/content/commentary/trum ... /?agreed=1

The economy started its boom under Obama. Trump's tax cut gave a temporary boom that will backfire before long. Trump himself, when apprised of that fact said that he didn't care, as he wouldn't be president then.
Nope the rules are set. You own the economy after two years.
Hehehe. You didn't read any of the economic links I posted, did you? You wanna bet that the economy is going slide in 2019 and recession in 2020?

CaptainFluffyBunny
.
.
Posts: 7554
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:39 am
Location: Somewhere in the pipes
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#2843

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny » Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:46 pm

Brive1987 wrote:
 ! Message from: Brive1987
CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:
Brive1987 wrote: Well he has ticked off more completed or genuinely attempted election promises than any other politician I’ve seen pretty much anywhere.

Ultimately the economy gets to be owned (rightly or wrongly) by the Prez. That will be a big influence.
So basically stacking the SCOTUS with religious nuts and...? Remember, he had Republican majorities for two years. What else has he done?
Your assumption that Trump is a real Republican President is unfounded. TDS is non partisan.
But whether one agrees or disagrees is not the point. When Trump says he will do something, you can take it to the bank. Yes, he takes liberties with the truth. But unlike his predecessor, he did not pass his signature legislative achievement on the basis of a lie (“If you like your health care plan, you can keep it”) — which is clearly worse than falsely bragging that your tax cut is the biggest ever.

The fact is, in his first two years, Trump has compiled a remarkable record of presidential promise-keeping. He’d probably say it’s the best in history — which may or may not end up being true. It’s too soon to tell.
https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/opi ... story.html

Way too soon to analyse legacies, but the indicators are green.
So...a dodge on one and an opinion piece lauding Trump's anti- environmental policies on the other. I see Obamacare is gone, Hillary locked up, Mexico has paid for the wall, and most importantly, the swamp is drained. It must be wearying to have so much winning. :lol:

The Republicans are owned by Trump, and Trump, like it or not, has become the Republican president. Real Republicans are what they decide to be, they choose the direction and meaning of the party. Real conservatives are how they act. They aren't a label, but a set of values. Big difference.

CaptainFluffyBunny
.
.
Posts: 7554
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:39 am
Location: Somewhere in the pipes
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#2844

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny » Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:49 pm

Brive1987 wrote:
CaptainFluffyBunny wrote: https://tcf.org/content/commentary/trum ... /?agreed=1

The economy started its boom under Obama. Trump's tax cut gave a temporary boom that will backfire before long. Trump himself, when apprised of that fact said that he didn't care, as he wouldn't be president then.
Nope the rules are set. You own the economy after two years.
I must have missed that bit in the Constitution. Also, a lot of Republicans seemed to miss it when Obama was president. Funny how that works.

The economy has slowed under Trump. There's a good reason the Fed didn't up the interest rate last meeting. This doesnt bode well, and leaves no maneuvering room when the economy begins to slow. Omens of disaster writ large.

Brive1987
.
.
Posts: 16627
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:16 am
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#2845

Post by Brive1987 » Fri Feb 15, 2019 5:36 pm

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:49 pm
Brive1987 wrote:
CaptainFluffyBunny wrote: https://tcf.org/content/commentary/trum ... /?agreed=1

The economy started its boom under Obama. Trump's tax cut gave a temporary boom that will backfire before long. Trump himself, when apprised of that fact said that he didn't care, as he wouldn't be president then.
Nope the rules are set. You own the economy after two years.
I must have missed that bit in the Constitution.

Old_ones
.
.
Posts: 2126
Joined: Wed Dec 18, 2013 3:46 pm
Location: An hour's drive from Hell.
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#2846

Post by Old_ones » Fri Feb 15, 2019 5:44 pm

Brive1987 wrote: Trump was a caning for liberals. And a caning for the party of HilaryC.

They either had to suck it up or burn the place down. TDS and the Democrat War on Trump has gutted convention and respect for your institutions. It has also drawn the Democrats into a nexus with deranged SJW never-Trumpers. PZ is your natural ally now.

To save the village, you had to destroy it.
You aren't wrong about there being a war, but you are wrong about who started it. This started when Newt Gingrich and his congress set out to impeach Bill Clinton by any means necessary.

You look like an ass crying about the Democrats denying trump his wall, when the Republicans did the same thing to Obama for six years: provoking multiple government shutdowns, allowing him little to no major legislation after 2010 and even denying him the right to pick a supreme court justice. They also spent literally years investigating every spurious lead they could get their hands on relating to Hillary and the Obama administration. Nothing stuck though, because unlike trump, Obama's people weren't crooks. This is the same Obama (by the way) who won two presidential elections decisively, and without ever losing the popular vote. You know, the person a plurality of Americans actually wanted running the country. Where was his fucking mandate?

The Democrats are finally getting around to fighting back, and they have every right to. I don't condone any extra-legal methods (e.g. illegal campaign payments, calling in favors from hostile foreign governments, etc.) but the Democrats should do everything they can to put the republican party on its back this time. They were the ones who stated the scorched earth politics and they should be systematically destroyed by the same methods. Live by the sword, die by the sword.

CaptainFluffyBunny
.
.
Posts: 7554
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:39 am
Location: Somewhere in the pipes
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#2847

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny » Fri Feb 15, 2019 6:44 pm

Brive1987 wrote:
CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:49 pm
Brive1987 wrote:
CaptainFluffyBunny wrote: https://tcf.org/content/commentary/trum ... /?agreed=1

The economy started its boom under Obama. Trump's tax cut gave a temporary boom that will backfire before long. Trump himself, when apprised of that fact said that he didn't care, as he wouldn't be president then.
Nope the rules are set. You own the economy after two years.
I must have missed that bit in the Constitution.
A trite "witticism" of Republican virtue signalling. The only problem the dems had historically with the Constitution is the Second Amendment. And there is a good deal of disagreement concerning that as well, as many Democrats support gun rights.

But I'm sure you can provide many, many examples disproving that. :roll:

KiwiInOz
.
.
Posts: 4789
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:28 pm
Location: Brisbane
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#2848

Post by KiwiInOz » Fri Feb 15, 2019 6:45 pm

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:
Brive1987 wrote: It’s fair to say the Democrat and Liberal refusal to accept the election result of 2016 has broken the Republic.

:clap:
That's pretty nonsensical. In what way, shape or form is the USA broken? Further, you shouldn't applaud if it is-Australia will disappear with a whimper very shortly after any demise of the United States. China is a juggernaut that would roll over Australia in a week, two at most. They kinda already are, economically.
New Zealand will hold out, though. Fuck the lot of you.

CaptainFluffyBunny
.
.
Posts: 7554
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:39 am
Location: Somewhere in the pipes
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#2849

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny » Fri Feb 15, 2019 6:55 pm

KiwiInOz wrote:
CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:
Brive1987 wrote: It’s fair to say the Democrat and Liberal refusal to accept the election result of 2016 has broken the Republic.

:clap:
That's pretty nonsensical. In what way, shape or form is the USA broken? Further, you shouldn't applaud if it is-Australia will disappear with a whimper very shortly after any demise of the United States. China is a juggernaut that would roll over Australia in a week, two at most. They kinda already are, economically.
New Zealand will hold out, though. Fuck the lot of you.
Well, sure, you've got both Maori and hobbits. Plus, I'm sure the Maiar would keep those commies in check.

KiwiInOz
.
.
Posts: 4789
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:28 pm
Location: Brisbane
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#2850

Post by KiwiInOz » Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:06 pm

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:

What Brive sees, and simply doesn't like, is the defence mechanisms of the Republic coming to bear on a would-be autocrat. The Republican party has whored themselves out for NRA/Russian money and fear of Trump's insane but powerful base. That said, their grip is fading.

There was a lot a bleating when the news broke about possible use of the 25th Amendment. "Unlawful overthrow of elected government!" came the shrill cries of idiots failing to realize that the 25th is entirely lawful; indeed, so is discussing its use.

The Republic isn't spasming because of a refusal to bow to the election of 2016; it's recognizing a virus/aberration and beginning the process if purging it.
This is fascinating, and I hope so. Hopefully the antibodies will prevent a similar infection in the future, and the health scare changes the unwritten rules that both sides follow.

Oh, and Trump is fat.

CaptainFluffyBunny
.
.
Posts: 7554
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:39 am
Location: Somewhere in the pipes
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#2851

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny » Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:17 pm





Besides the witness tampering even, this speaks volumes.

CaptainFluffyBunny
.
.
Posts: 7554
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:39 am
Location: Somewhere in the pipes
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#2852

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny » Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:15 pm



:clap:

Kirbmarc
.
.
Posts: 10577
Joined: Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:29 am
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#2853

Post by Kirbmarc » Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:26 pm

Brive1987 wrote: Trump was a caning for liberals. And a caning for the party of HilaryC.

They either had to suck it up or burn the place down. TDS and the Democrat War on Trump has gutted convention and respect for your institutions. It has also drawn the Democrats into a nexus with deranged SJW never-Trumpers. PZ is your natural ally now.

To save the village, you had to destroy it.
Trump stirred shit and gutted conventions from day one of his campaign. The establishment of the GOP didn't even want gim, until they realized he won, and they could use him to get a majority in the supreme court and a tax cut.

You're right that Trump has ennobled the SocJus brigade, mostly thanks to his heavy identitarian rhetoric and nodding and winking to the alt-right ("they're sending rapists" "both sides" "shithole countries" "there might be ISIS in the caravan", etc.).

That's not good, but until he's gone any criticism of the SocJus will be associated with him. There's no progress towards sanity without remiving the shit stirrer in chief.

Kirbmarc
.
.
Posts: 10577
Joined: Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:29 am
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#2854

Post by Kirbmarc » Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:39 pm

Trump could have easily gotten his wall when he had a clear majority in the House. He didn't, largely because he hoped to use the wall as a rallying cry for thr mid-terms. This failed.

He could have accepted a compromise before the shutdown. He didn't, because he hoped to force the hand of the Dems through the shutdown. This failed.

Now he's declared a national emergency. This will likely fail.

Brive1987
.
.
Posts: 16627
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:16 am
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#2855

Post by Brive1987 » Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:44 am

Kirbmarc wrote:
Brive1987 wrote: Trump was a caning for liberals. And a caning for the party of HilaryC.

They either had to suck it up or burn the place down. TDS and the Democrat War on Trump has gutted convention and respect for your institutions. It has also drawn the Democrats into a nexus with deranged SJW never-Trumpers. PZ is your natural ally now.

To save the village, you had to destroy it.
Trump stirred shit and gutted conventions from day one of his campaign. The establishment of the GOP didn't even want gim, until they realized he won, and they could use him to get a majority in the supreme court and a tax cut.

You're right that Trump has ennobled the SocJus brigade, mostly thanks to his heavy identitarian rhetoric and nodding and winking to the alt-right ("they're sending rapists" "both sides" "shithole countries" "there might be ISIS in the caravan", etc.).

That's not good, but until he's gone any criticism of the SocJus will be associated with him. There's no progress towards sanity without remiving the shit stirrer in chief.
The Prez secures certain privileges the defeated lack. SCOTUS will provide a legal buffer. The electorate will conduct the performance review. And post term criminal courts will sort out any lapses that go beyond character.

Until then it’s game on.

Trump doesn’t own the economy but inherits the SJW mob? Hah. In the same way the Pit enabled FTB? Both extended rope that was seized and twisted into self applied nooses.

Brive1987
.
.
Posts: 16627
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:16 am
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#2856

Post by Brive1987 » Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:48 am

KiwiInOz wrote:
CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:
Brive1987 wrote: It’s fair to say the Democrat and Liberal refusal to accept the election result of 2016 has broken the Republic.

:clap:
That's pretty nonsensical. In what way, shape or form is the USA broken? Further, you shouldn't applaud if it is-Australia will disappear with a whimper very shortly after any demise of the United States. China is a juggernaut that would roll over Australia in a week, two at most. They kinda already are, economically.
New Zealand will hold out, though. Fuck the lot of you.
That’s what Tāwhiao said.

Kirbmarc
.
.
Posts: 10577
Joined: Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:29 am
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#2857

Post by Kirbmarc » Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:50 am

Brive1987 wrote:
Kirbmarc wrote:
Brive1987 wrote: Trump was a caning for liberals. And a caning for the party of HilaryC.

They either had to suck it up or burn the place down. TDS and the Democrat War on Trump has gutted convention and respect for your institutions. It has also drawn the Democrats into a nexus with deranged SJW never-Trumpers. PZ is your natural ally now.

To save the village, you had to destroy it.
Trump stirred shit and gutted conventions from day one of his campaign. The establishment of the GOP didn't even want gim, until they realized he won, and they could use him to get a majority in the supreme court and a tax cut.

You're right that Trump has ennobled the SocJus brigade, mostly thanks to his heavy identitarian rhetoric and nodding and winking to the alt-right ("they're sending rapists" "both sides" "shithole countries" "there might be ISIS in the caravan", etc.).

That's not good, but until he's gone any criticism of the SocJus will be associated with him. There's no progress towards sanity without remiving the shit stirrer in chief.
The Prez secures certain privileges the defeated lack. SCOTUS will provide a legal buffer. The electorate will conduct the performance review. And post term criminal courts will sort out any lapses that go beyond character.

Until then it’s game on.

Trump doesn’t own the economy but inherits the SJW mob? Hah. In the same way the Pit enabled FTB? Both extended rope that was seized and twisted into self applied nooses.
The Pit doesn't have much power. Trump has. Also the Pit, before the recent shenanigans, wasn't pushing an agenda sympathetic to the alt-right. Trump is.

I'm actually willing to say that Trump's tax cut acted as a further stimulus to the economy since it came in a period where invest ments were already booming.

It will work, at least for a while, before the next crisis. His trade wars are what is truly retarded.

Kirbmarc
.
.
Posts: 10577
Joined: Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:29 am
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#2858

Post by Kirbmarc » Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:34 am

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:

:clap:
When Ann Coulter of all people starts to make sense, things are pretty dire.

Brive1987
.
.
Posts: 16627
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:16 am
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#2859

Post by Brive1987 » Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:36 am

You do realise she only thinks he’s an idiot for not being fascist enough? You really want her sated?

Brive1987
.
.
Posts: 16627
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:16 am
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#2860

Post by Brive1987 » Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:58 am

Let me get this straight. The vibe is that we all wished Hillary was President. Amirite?

Kirbmarc
.
.
Posts: 10577
Joined: Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:29 am
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#2861

Post by Kirbmarc » Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:46 am

Brive1987 wrote: You do realise she only thinks he’s an idiot for not being fascist enough? You really want her sated?
Because he's an incompetent fucktard. No, I don't want Coulter "sated".

I simply point out that he didn't manage any sort of coherent policy as a baseline for rational discussion of border protection issues, instead he simply pandered to the alt-right pie-in-the-sky identitarian project, which is why he isn't delivering anything.

He's a scammer exploiting gullible people triggered by "dirty foreigners". Just like Orban or all the other alt-right darlings.

Basically identitarian ideology (like religion) makes you as an easy mark.

Old_ones
.
.
Posts: 2126
Joined: Wed Dec 18, 2013 3:46 pm
Location: An hour's drive from Hell.
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#2862

Post by Old_ones » Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:29 am

Brive1987 wrote: Let me get this straight. The vibe is that we all wished Hillary was President. Amirite?
Any functioning adult with a psychological age higher than 12 would be an improvement.

Of course the silver lining of Trump is that Hillary was probably destined to be a one-termer. Having trump in there already helped the Democrats get the house back, and maybe next election they will kick the republicans out of Washington altogether.

CaptainFluffyBunny
.
.
Posts: 7554
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:39 am
Location: Somewhere in the pipes
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#2863

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny » Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:56 am

Brive1987 wrote: Let me get this straight. The vibe is that we all wished Hillary was President. Amirite?
Hillary would have been an unpleasant president. But a vast improvement on the current mess. Trump has eroded the standing of the USA, he's steered the economy in a bad direction and it isn't unlikely he's in Putin's pocket. He's a conman, running Trump University on a much bigger scale.

CaptainFluffyBunny
.
.
Posts: 7554
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:39 am
Location: Somewhere in the pipes
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#2864

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny » Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:00 am

Brive1987 wrote: You do realise she only thinks he’s an idiot for not being fascist enough? You really want her sated?
Oh, dear gods, please never put the thought of Ann Coulter and "sated" in my head again. There goes breakfast.

CaptainFluffyBunny
.
.
Posts: 7554
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:39 am
Location: Somewhere in the pipes
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#2865

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny » Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:38 am


CaptainFluffyBunny
.
.
Posts: 7554
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:39 am
Location: Somewhere in the pipes
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#2866

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny » Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:56 am


Kirbmarc
.
.
Posts: 10577
Joined: Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:29 am
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#2867

Post by Kirbmarc » Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:08 am

Brive1987 wrote: Let me get this straight. The vibe is that we all wished Hillary was President. Amirite?
I don't know about you, but I think that a relatively stable, relatively clever person with relatively centrist politics (however unpleasant, arrogant and morally shady she might be) is better than an unstable idiot who panders to extremists, stirs shit on social media, and is pissing over institutions and checks on his power.

It's too late for that, though. "What ifs" are fun, but ultimately not very productive. Clinton was defeated and hopefully won't run again. Time will tell who the Democratic candidate will be, but they're unlikely to be worse than Trump.

free thoughtpolice
.
.
Posts: 10269
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:27 pm
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#2868

Post by free thoughtpolice » Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:18 am

Kirbmarc wrote:
You're right that Trump has ennobled the SocJus brigade, mostly thanks to his heavy identitarian rhetoric and nodding and winking to the alt-right ("they're sending rapists" "both sides" "shithole countries" "there might be ISIS in the caravan", etc.).
The "fact" that Trump was promoting about prayer mats found at the border had a number of people trying to find a source for this. There wasn't one with the exception of this, which presumably Trump thought is a documentary:


Kirbmarc
.
.
Posts: 10577
Joined: Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:29 am
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#2869

Post by Kirbmarc » Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:21 pm

free thoughtpolice wrote: Kirbmarc wrote:
You're right that Trump has ennobled the SocJus brigade, mostly thanks to his heavy identitarian rhetoric and nodding and winking to the alt-right ("they're sending rapists" "both sides" "shithole countries" "there might be ISIS in the caravan", etc.).
The "fact" that Trump was promoting about prayer mats found at the border had a number of people trying to find a source for this. There wasn't one with the exception of this, which presumably Trump thought is a documentary:

Hopefully no one will show him this scene:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tj9M34DzAKo

free thoughtpolice
.
.
Posts: 10269
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:27 pm
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#2870

Post by free thoughtpolice » Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:44 pm

Brive1987 wrote:
free thoughtpolice wrote:
Brive1987 wrote: It’s fair to say the Democrat and Liberal refusal to accept the election result of 2016 has broken the Republic.

:clap:
But it is well known he was born in Indonesia. No one has seen his real birth certificate much less his taxes. As a non native born he isn't eligible to be President. There is even a picture circulating of his real parents.
trump'sparents.PNG
That stupid meme you tweeted was yanked after the music group REM that owned the song complained.
Mike Mills, one of R.E.M.'s founding members, asked Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey in a tweet on Friday to intervene in the initial video's publication.

"The assholes @CarpeDonktum created the meme. #PresidentAsshole retweeted it. Measures have been taken to stop it," he tweeted. "@jack you need to get on this."

Brive1987
.
.
Posts: 16627
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:16 am
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#2871

Post by Brive1987 » Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:55 pm

Then the ”stupid meme” clearly did it’s job.

:mrgreen: :burn:

CaptainFluffyBunny
.
.
Posts: 7554
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:39 am
Location: Somewhere in the pipes
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#2872

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny » Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:58 pm



Only the best people. Of course, Trump is a bit anti-vax himself.

Kirbmarc
.
.
Posts: 10577
Joined: Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:29 am
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#2873

Post by Kirbmarc » Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:02 pm

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:

Only the best people. Of course, Trump is a bit anti-vax himself.
Just a bit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCqUMGDiUGM

Brive1987
.
.
Posts: 16627
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:16 am
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#2874

Post by Brive1987 » Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:07 pm

free thoughtpolice wrote:
Brive1987 wrote:
free thoughtpolice wrote:
Brive1987 wrote: It’s fair to say the Democrat and Liberal refusal to accept the election result of 2016 has broken the Republic.

:clap:
But it is well known he was born in Indonesia. No one has seen his real birth certificate much less his taxes. As a non native born he isn't eligible to be President. There is even a picture circulating of his real parents.
trump'sparents.PNG
That stupid meme you tweeted was yanked after the music group REM that owned the song complained.
Mike Mills, one of R.E.M.'s founding members, asked Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey in a tweet on Friday to intervene in the initial video's publication.

"The assholes @CarpeDonktum created the meme. #PresidentAsshole retweeted it. Measures have been taken to stop it," he tweeted. "@jack you need to get on this."

Brive1987
.
.
Posts: 16627
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:16 am
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#2875

Post by Brive1987 » Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:30 pm

The future is secure.


Old_ones
.
.
Posts: 2126
Joined: Wed Dec 18, 2013 3:46 pm
Location: An hour's drive from Hell.
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#2876

Post by Old_ones » Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:46 pm

Brive1987 wrote: The future is secure.

What's a costumer?

Also, what the hell is he even talking about?

MarcusAu
.
.
Posts: 6850
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:49 am
Location: Llareggub
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#2877

Post by MarcusAu » Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:56 pm

Old_ones wrote: Also, what the hell is he even talking about?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIK2wELgXHo


Also, there's a hand and it's like invisible...

Kirbmarc
.
.
Posts: 10577
Joined: Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:29 am
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#2878

Post by Kirbmarc » Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:05 pm

Old_ones wrote:
Brive1987 wrote: The future is secure.

What's a costumer?

Also, what the hell is he even talking about?
It's a VERY dumb analogy for the Amazon headquarters deal in New York City that was shut down.

The promoters of the deal argued that the subsidies and tax cuts were a small price to pay for future revenue (estimated at 27 billion dollars in 25 years) and jobs (estimated in a total of roughly 100,000 between direct and indirect jobs) brought to New York. The critics of the deal were unsure about the non-transparent nature of the deal and the amount of money in subsidies (3 billion) which were deemed to be excessive, as well as concerns about rent spikes and in general housing and infrastructural issues.

AOC was a big critic of the deal.

Boomieleaks is comparing the subsidies and tax cuts to a 10-dollar-off coupon over a large order of pizzas, so ultimately as a major net gain for New York City. AOC is arguing that the subsidies and tax cuts amounted to a large sum ("300 dollars") and weren't transparent.

The pizza analogy is pretty dumb in both cases, and out of context the tweets looks like the ramblings of two idiots.

Brive1987
.
.
Posts: 16627
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:16 am
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#2879

Post by Brive1987 » Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:28 pm

Only one has an office in Congress.

Kirbmarc
.
.
Posts: 10577
Joined: Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:29 am
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#2880

Post by Kirbmarc » Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:47 pm

Brive1987 wrote: Only one has an office in Congress.
There's an even bigger idiot on twitter writing this shit, which is dumb even in context:
Somehow he managed to become president. America is truly the Land of Opportunity.

Post Reply