You is all a bunch of poofs!

Old subthreads
Brive1987

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

Post by Brive1987 »

George Mendonsa has died. Guilty of the world’s most infamous #metoo incident
Friedman (the nurse) said in a 2005 interview with the Veterans History Project that it wasn't her choice to be kissed. "The guy just came over and kissed or grabbed," she told the Library of Congress. She added, "It was just somebody really celebrating. But it wasn't a romantic event."
http://i.imgur.com/jOqfWZA.jpg

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Brive1987 wrote: George Mendonsa has died. Guilty of the world’s most infamous #metoo incident
Friedman (the nurse) said in a 2005 interview with the Veterans History Project that it wasn't her choice to be kissed. "The guy just came over and kissed or grabbed," she told the Library of Congress. She added, "It was just somebody really celebrating. But it wasn't a romantic event."
http://i.imgur.com/jOqfWZA.jpg
Sounds like one of those bad hombre Mexican rapists Trumpo is always warning us about. #BuildTheWall!!

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

It gets worse. Far worse ....
George Mendonsa (or alternatively according to certain sources Mendonça) of Newport, Rhode Island, on leave from the USS The Sullivans (DD-537), was watching a movie with his future wife, Rita,[13] at Radio City Music Hall when the doors opened and people started screaming the war was over.[17] George and Rita joined the partying on the street, but when they could not get into the packed bars decided to walk down the street. It was then that George saw a woman in a white dress walk by and took her into his arms and kissed her, "I had quite a few drinks that day and I considered her one of the troops ...
Sounds like he could be Eastern European woke.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

This bit sounds fairly damning too...
Brive1987 wrote: ...was watching a movie with his future wife, Rita,[13]

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Meanwhile on the Trump Dump

http://i.imgur.com/lBHS7gd.jpg

:lol: :lol:

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Brive1987 wrote: Meanwhile on the Trump Dump

http://i.imgur.com/lBHS7gd.jpg

:lol: :lol:
Do you need a safe space?

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Lots of Portuguese in RI and Southern Mass.

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

Kirbmarc wrote:
A padded cell might be a good idea. It seems he has CFB, you, and me pegged as members of the illuminati that are coming for him, when the truth is that our boss George Soros only wants us to lobby for globalism and white genocide. :shock:

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Speaking of genocide, I've just finished watching Black Earth Rising on Netflix. A drama about Rwanda 24 years on. Highly recommend it.

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Post by Phil_Giordana_FCD »

KiwiInOz wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:48 pm
Speaking of genocide, I've just finished watching Black Earth Rising on Netflix. A drama about Rwanda 24 years on. Highly recommend it.
Oh! Ali started watching. She also says it's worth it. So I guess I'll have to watch it as well.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

free thoughtpolice wrote: Kirbmarc wrote:
A padded cell might be a good idea. It seems he has CFB, you, and me pegged as members of the illuminati that are coming for him, when the truth is that our boss George Soros only wants us to lobby for globalism and white genocide. :shock:
Humour free zone. :bjarte:

And no Kirb. Hold the stickman cartoons.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

free thoughtpolice wrote: Kirbmarc wrote:
My girlfriend is white, a pure blonde Aryan indeed, so I'm already doing my part by dating her. :bjarte:

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:
KiwiInOz wrote:
Oh! Ali started watching. She also says it's worth it. So I guess I'll have to watch it as well.
It's gritty and well acted.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: The cuck's expression in those snapshots is always: 'omg, I have a girlfriend!'
And her expression is always 'Yeah well fuck you ADAM! Look at me now sucker"

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Brive1987 wrote: Meanwhile on the Trump Dump
Someone should build a wall between these two threads...

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Brive1987 wrote: It gets worse. Far worse ....
George Mendonsa (or alternatively according to certain sources Mendonça) of Newport, Rhode Island, on leave from the USS The Sullivans (DD-537), was watching a movie with his future wife, Rita,[13] at Radio City Music Hall when the doors opened and people started screaming the war was over.[17] George and Rita joined the partying on the street, but when they could not get into the packed bars decided to walk down the street. It was then that George saw a woman in a white dress walk by and took her into his arms and kissed her, "I had quite a few drinks that day and I considered her one of the troops ...
Muscato would fix that. But not me. I'm not woke enough. Or don't shitpost enough.

https://i.imgur.com/4IMNLsQ.png

https://i.imgur.com/dT90Amw.jpg

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

What the fuck is BeckyBooz talking about "sponsored clips" for.

What the fuck is all that about. Don't tell me people actually sponsor her to gurn at the camera and say stupid stuff.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Black trans model appropriates Nordic/Scandi hair style and nobody complains.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

CommanderTuvok wrote: What the fuck is BeckyBooz talking about "sponsored clips" for.

What the fuck is all that about. Don't tell me people actually sponsor her to gurn at the camera and say stupid stuff.
Great Clips is a hair salon and they really are sponsoring the truck rally. Sloshpots thinks it's cheeky to repeat it.

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Post by Phil_Giordana_FCD »

KiwiInOz wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:14 pm
Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:
KiwiInOz wrote:
I've just watched the first episode, and fell in love with the soundtrack. Also looks like a pretty solid show, storywise.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Maajid Nawaz has been 'Smolletted' in Soho (London's prozzie area) ;) ;)

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:
KiwiInOz wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:14 pm
Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:
KiwiInOz wrote:
I've just watched the first episode, and fell in love with the soundtrack. Also looks like a pretty solid show, storywise.
That opening song by Leonard Cohen.

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

shoutinghorse wrote: Maajid Nawaz has been 'Smolletted' in Soho (London's prozzie area) ;) ;)
Hopefully the first of many.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

KiwiInOz wrote: That opening song by Leonard Cohen.
outube.com/watch?time_continue=5&v=YD6fvzGIBfQ
I'll see your track and raise you this Cohen opener...

I love this song!

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

(full track)

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

I'm off to Spotify. I might be some time.

DaveDodo007

Post by DaveDodo007 »

Suet Cardigan wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:04 am
shoutinghorse wrote:
Kirbmarc wrote: What a disgusting human being. She voluntarily joined a genocidal organization, worked for it, and STILL believes she was in the right.

Asked if she was aware of IS beheadings before going to Syria, she told Sky News: "I knew about those things and I was OK with it. Because, you know, I started becoming religious just before I left.

"From what I heard, Islamically that is all allowed."

They shouldn't call her a "teenage bride". They should call her a "female ISIS volunteer". She's not a victim, she aided and abetted (at best) mass murder, mass rapes, and attempted genocide. Fuck her. I don't give a shit that she was young when she joined ISIS. Irma Grese, the "Hyena of Auschwitz", was only 18 when she joined the SS.

"They don't really have proof I did anything that is dangerous."

What a curious way of wording this answer. Not "I didn't do anything illegal". It's "they don't really have proof" that she did anything "dangerous". Very interesting indeed, especially coming from someone who was and still IS OK with things like beheadings.

Now THIS is someone who shouldn't be let come back or even close to the UK, no matter how much she begs to. Ideally having voluntarily joined ISIS should make you lose your original citizenship, and we should let Syrian or Iraqi justice deal with the ISIS prisoners.
Today there has been a whole litany of bleeding heart virtue signalling 'clebs' politicians and blue check twitterati calling for her to be "brought home" so she can be de radicalised and turned into some beacon of humanity that will magically encourage other vulnerable teenage children not to listen to those nasty Islamist groomers on the internet. And of course now she's dropped the sprog .. "wont someone think of the baby" .. These are the same type of naive tossers who advocate for the voting age to be lowered to 16 because young people are so woke. They are also the very same who are ultra quick to dismiss anyone who has warned of the increasing radical Islamisation within the madrassas and mosques in our inner cities as bigoted Islamophobic racists.

The thing is, everyone knows she'll be back here within a few weeks because our government is so weak. I despair at the road my country is blindly going down. It's my grand kids who will have to pick up the tab.

Rant over :x
Smart move, she will get Labour party support now, might even become one of their MPs.

DaveDodo007

Post by DaveDodo007 »

shoutinghorse wrote: Maajid Nawaz has been 'Smolletted' in Soho (London's prozzie area) ;) ;)

A white man in London, I'm calling bullshit on this.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Lots of Portuguese in RI and Southern Mass.
Yes, this was pointed out in 1936 by H. P. Lovecraft in "The Shadow Over Innsmouth," at least for MA.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Lsuoma wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:51 pm
Yes, this was pointed out in 1936 by H. P. Lovecraft in "The Shadow Over Innsmouth," at least for MA.
I recently dated a Portuguese woman, and I highly recommend it.

Providence RI is also home of a big Italian mafia, notorious for its ruthlessness. I mean, serious, folks in Boston were scared of parked Lincoln Town Cars with RI plates.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Lots of Portuguese in California, especially along the Central Coast. They raise sheep and grow artichokes.

And are wild vixens in bed.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Lsuoma wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:51 pm
I recently dated a Portuguese woman, and I highly recommend it.

Providence RI is also home of a big Italian mafia, notorious for its ruthlessness. I mean, serious, folks in Boston were scared of parked Lincoln Town Cars with RI plates.
For a while I was planning to move to Portugal - had a job lined up, and negotiating to buy some property. I was dating someone from the Andrade horse breeding clan. She was lovely, and she fucked like crazy, but without all the bunny boiler ancillary stuff.

free thoughtpolice

Portuguese here too. A family in particular that has been commercial fishers with their own store have been the go to fish sellers for years.
Good folks.

SM1957

Post by SM1957 »

A reminder of the sheer hatred of white people that is now rampant in American media - a hate that is not afraid to speak its name

http://www.gq.com/story/jussie-smollett-hate-crime

piginthecity

Post by piginthecity »

Bhurzum wrote:
???

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Ape+lust wrote:
Muscato would fix that. But not me. I'm not woke enough. Or don't shitpost enough.

[img..]https://i.imgur.com/4IMNLsQ.png[/img]

Nice :)

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Ape+lust wrote:

[img..]https://i.imgur.com/4IMNLsQ.png[/img]

Nice :)

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

piginthecity wrote:
Bhurzum wrote:
???
I'm sure he would say that same about any Sasanach.

ThreeFlangedJavis

Post by ThreeFlangedJavis »

SM1957 wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:22 pm
A reminder of the sheer hatred of white people that is now rampant in American media - a hate that is not afraid to speak its name

http://www.gq.com/story/jussie-smollett-hate-crime
While its veracity isn't confirmed, its sentiment needs no fact-check.
At this point I think most Western media publications might as well adopt that line as their motto.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Ed. note: This story is fast-moving and we're keeping an eye on the facts as they develop.
'Fast-moving' as in, Smollett's story has completely fallen apart and it's obvious he staged the attack himself. And did so with FARGO level stupidity.

NB: 2020 hopefuls, Kamala Harris & Cory Booker, who immediately labeled the attack a "modern day lynching", are now calling for everyone to suspend judgement until the whole story unfolds.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Bernie for 2020.

If he gets 2 terms that'll make him the oldest ever US president at 126. ;)

John D

Post by John D »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Ed. note: This story is fast-moving and we're keeping an eye on the facts as they develop.
'Fast-moving' as in, Smollett's story has completely fallen apart and it's obvious he staged the attack himself. And did so with FARGO level stupidity.

NB: 2020 hopefuls, Kamala Harris & Cory Booker, who immediately labeled the attack a "modern day lynching", are now calling for everyone to suspend judgement until the whole story unfolds.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

It appears that Her Majesty's Government have grown some bollocks at last. :clap:

CaptainFluffyBunny

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny »

CaptainFluffyBunny

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny »

InfraRedBucket

Post by InfraRedBucket »

yeah, and I bet he kept the meter running as well.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

shoutinghorse wrote: It appears that Her Majesty's Government have grown some bollocks at last. :clap:

Good. It should be common practice for ISIS volunteers.

SM1957

Post by SM1957 »

The Guardian has words about our vengeful society.

We should hang our heads in shame at the sad case of Begum, groomed online who found herself lured to Syria by groomers a poor defenceless teenage girl was powerless against.

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyl ... st-britain

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

:lol: :lol: MSM for the win.

Kamala Harris (d) “modern day lynching” blow back is a sight to behold at 3:37. Classic.

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

Kirbmarc wrote:
shoutinghorse wrote: It appears that Her Majesty's Government have grown some bollocks at last. :clap:

Code: Select all

https://twitter.com/itvnews/status/1097928726678065157
Good. It should be common practice for ISIS volunteers.
Yeah, got my vote: Mecca, nukes, orbit, etc.

But kind of wonder what will happen to those volunteers - saw that Trump tweeted something about demanding Western countries take back some 800 of those volunteers or the US will release them, presumably in Syria. Don't see much of a downside to that. They made their beds, etc.

Saw that Brendan O'Neill posted something recently on the topic at Spiked Online that gave Begum both barrels: Shamima Begum is something worse than a criminal. But saw a tweet or two pointing out that Spiked had also posted an article calling for her "repatriation".

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:

You mean they were too quick to pick up their pitchforks and flaming torches? Who'd a thunk it.

Driftless

Post by Driftless »

SM1957 wrote: The Guardian has words about our vengeful society.

We should hang our heads in shame at the sad case of Begum, groomed online who found herself lured to Syria by groomers a poor defenceless teenage girl was powerless against.

Has the Guardian talked to her parents? I wonder what it was about her family life that made ISIS seem so much better.

John D

Post by John D »

Is Owen Benjamin just trolling here... or has he lost his fucking mind? I can't tell for sure.... but I think it is the later.

Driftless

Post by Driftless »

Driftless wrote:

Has the Guardian talked to her parents? I wonder what it was about her family life that made ISIS seem so much better.
Apparently Ilhan Omar said something similar about Somalis from Minnesota who went to join ISIS. Apparently we are not to be upset with the people who join ISIS. We are to try to find out what it is about our society that drives them to join ISIS. And by society I'm sure they mean white heterosexual men and not their immediate families or mosques.

free thoughtpolice

John D wrote: Is Owen Benjamin just trolling here... or has he lost his fucking mind? I can't tell for sure.... but I think it is the later.
He is right. The moon landing was hoaxed and Owen has an IQ of 147. A guy that smart can't be wrong. Disagree if you want, but what is your IQ?
Or are you just going to remained tricked by the MSM?

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

There is some rumbling going on that the UK might have discovered this cuntess has Bangladeshi nationality, but I'm not sure how true that is.

As much as I want scum like this as far away from my shores as possible, I can see the argument that she should be allowed back to Blighty. Then JAILED. After all, there was some guy who was recently jailed for a fucking year for leaving some bacon in the doorway of a mosque. He then died in as yet unexplained circumstances.

Also, a lot of retards keep saying "she was only 15" when she ran off and joined ISIS. Well, she is still in ISIS and pledging support to them at the age of 19, n-n-n-n-nineteen, so fuck off with that one.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Mendonsa statue in Sarasota, Fla. vandalized with #MeeToo graffiti. Well, goodness gracious me!

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-47287048

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Irma Grese was groomed by the Mein Kampf to join the SS at 18 and become the "Hyena of Auschwitz" at 20. Anyone who disagrees is anti-German :bjarte:

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Irma Grese was groomed by the Mein Kampf to join the SS at 18 and become the "Hyena of Auschwitz" at 20. Anyone who disagrees is anti-German :bjarte:

free thoughtpolice

Case in point how watching youtube conspiracy nuts can make you stupider:

He can't pronounce prion.
Although he is right that it is "only" a folded protein it is indeed a disease
News reports haven't claimed that humans are getting infected by the prion disease that infects deer, so far no cases have been reported
Although it is thought that humans that have been infected by the human variant of prion disease (mad cow disease) are thought to have been exposed to some neural material the deer version has spread by simple contact with blood or urine
Hunters have been encouraged not to shoot or have contact with deer that exhibit symptoms of the disease out of precaution, not a bad idea considering there is at least some possibility of this prion crossing species boundaries, why take the chance
It is generally a good idea to look out for and not harvest game that shows signs of disease prion disease notwithstanding.
A good percentage of these youtube "experts" are just kooks that blow a lot of hot air, don't research their material, repeat any juicy bullshit they hear if they think it will sell to the marks they have for an audience.