Old subthreads
Brive1987

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

Post by Brive1987 »

franc wrote:
Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:19 am
Franc:

Kind of sorry to hear that, and kind of not. After the shit you went through, it must be a relief. The financial burden is a real bitch. Hope you can sort things out.
Fucking monument sellers are like flies on a turd. Made one web inquiry and the cunt rang me with hard sell inside a minute. Cunts.

Family superstition dictates I Must Build a MONUMENT. Or neighbours will gossip...

Fuck this shit.
My mum is boxed and rattling in my cupboard. She bookends some folders. One day I will pour her into the harbour with dad.

I don’t get too sentimental over granulated bone.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

WWE gender studies, 2006...

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Service Dog wrote: WWE gender studies, 2006...
Weird, I just posted about 'Kamala' Harris in the Democratic Candidates thread.

viewtopic.php?f=29&t=554&p=485618#p485618

Synchronicity, man...

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

free thoughtpolice wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:36 pm
John D wrote: Regardless of the details.... Liv Tyler is hot as fuck. Even my wife lets me say that Liv Tyler is hot as fuck.... cause I think my wife would also do her... haha.Arwen-Fellowship-of-the-RIng-750x373.jpg

She's definitely her father's daughter.
Good old Steve. When he opens his mouth wide his head disappears.
Funny thing about Liv Tyler -- her mom was a groupie and Liv grew up thinking her dad was Mick Jagger.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote: Poor Little Paul is just trying to stay relevant, hip and maintain his ever-diminshing horde. If he really wanted to impress us, he'd dig up Caine and use her bones for artwork.
Just an excitable boy, they all said.

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
free thoughtpolice wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:36 pm
John D wrote: Regardless of the details.... Liv Tyler is hot as fuck. Even my wife lets me say that Liv Tyler is hot as fuck.... cause I think my wife would also do her... haha.Arwen-Fellowship-of-the-RIng-750x373.jpg

She's definitely her father's daughter.
Good old Steve. When he opens his mouth wide his head disappears.
Funny thing about Liv Tyler -- her mom was a groupie and Liv grew up thinking her dad was Mick Jagger.
I think you mean Todd Rundgren.
He got cucked, but with a name like Todd it was inevitable. :ugeek:

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

MarcusAu wrote:
Service Dog wrote: WWE gender studies, 2006...
Weird, I just posted about 'Kamala' Harris in the Democratic Candidates thread.
viewtopic.php?f=29&t=554&p=485618#p485618
Synchronicity, man...
We both miss Comincinc, I guess.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

So... Jussie paid the Nigerians $3500 for nutritional advice... which included late-night Subway sandwiches?

T U N A S U B

B U S' A N U T

Sulman

Post by Sulman »

Keating wrote: How dare you mock Hugo Weaving.

I always enjoyed the prototype of his Agent Smith character in 'Reckless Kelly'.

TheMudbrooker

Post by TheMudbrooker »

Because, just fucking because.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57ta7mkgrOU

free thoughtpolice

The only thing that is worse than a gay frog is an emo frog Nostradamus 69:666

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

free thoughtpolice wrote: The only thing that is worse than a gay frog is an emo frog Nostradamus 69:666
Personally, I think being flogged to within an inch of my life with a length of wet/knotted rope as an angry dwarf re-bores my rectum using a shotgun would be vastly worse than a gay frog.

But hey, that's just me...YMMV.

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

TheMudbrooker wrote: Because, just fucking because.[outube.com/watch?v=57ta7mkgrOU[/BBvideo]
Cool. I loves me some NiN, even if sung by a green cunt crafted out of felt and cardboard. My current fave NiN "cover" is this 'un which I may have posted before...

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Bhurzum wrote:
free thoughtpolice wrote: The only thing that is worse than a gay frog is an emo frog Nostradamus 69:666
Personally, I think being flogged to within an inch of my life with a length of wet/knotted rope as an angry dwarf re-bores my rectum using a shotgun would be vastly worse than a gay frog.

But hey, that's just me...YMMV.
I guess lived experience must count for something...

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Hahah.

Our left wing national broadcaster tried to .... do something tonight. They had JordanP on Q&A and the first question was a video query from Milo.

Lefties are losing their minds and the ABC is coming across like a banker caught trying on his daughters underwear.

https://www.news.com.au/entertainment/t ... 05cde37207

Alternatively they might have thought they were playing 4D chess.

:lol: :burn: :popcorn:

Really?

Post by Really? »

The accuser is not at all clearly, obviously batshit fucking crazy. Not in the least.
Valkyrie Weather, a transgender 32-year-old woman who was born Kyle Cohen, is speaking out about the alleged incident. The director calls the claim "categorically untrue."

The eldest child of film director Rob Cohen (The Fast and the Furious, xXx) accused him of sexual assault in a public Facebook post published early on Feb. 21. “When I was very young, Rob used my body for his own sexual gratification,” wrote Valkyrie Weather, a transgender 32-year-old woman born Kyle Cohen. “My mother witnessed one of the assaults when I was between two and two and a half years old, and has since confirmed what she saw.”

In an interview on Thursday afternoon with The Hollywood Reporter, Weather elaborated on the accusation, explaining that she’d always been dimly aware that she’d been molested — “mostly what I remembered was the pain, the memory of the place and time, just being there, in the bath” — and that “it was so painful that I couldn’t verbalize it for a long time.” She says her mother, Cohen’s first wife, Diana Mitzner, disclosed the specific assailant in the midst of an emotional discussion in April 2017 which followed her transition.
Transitioning “makes your really dissect every childhood moment, it stirs up a lot of old resentments and bitterness and lost opportunities,” Weather says. “It’s an incredibly introspective time for most people who come out as trans as adults. It was through that reopening of the past as an adult that my mom and I had a conversation.” Weather notes that her mother “thought she was sacrificing her relationship with me by telling me what she saw and she was, in a way, right. I said, ‘You saw this and you did nothing?’ I called her every name and I broke off contact and I didn’t talk to her again for a long time. We have recently taken steps to bridge that.”

Weather says that she confronted her father over e-mail several weeks after her mother’s disclosure, and the director eventually responded — an “unusual” length of time for him. “He basically said that my mother was psychotic and likened her to the Son of Sam killer in terms of the depth of her psychosis.”

Weather observes that she long suspected something was amiss, although she wasn’t able to pinpoint what. “I just thought I had untrustworthy memories,” she says. “I thought I was being fanciful.” Pop culture could be a minefield. “The one that really hit me, unexpectedly, was the Game of Thrones episode ‘Hold the Door.’ It wasn’t even a scene of sexual violence. It was the sight of Hodor as a little boy on the ground screaming, plunged into an immense amount of pain, a seizure.”

In her Facebook post, Weather also claimed Cohen took her to see sex workers in establishments in Thailand and the Czech Republic beginning when she was 13 years old. Speaking to THR, Weather reflects, “I demonstrated from a very early age that I was probably trans and queer, and that was not the child that my dad wanted. He wanted his son to be a straight, hyper-sexual, womanizing bastard like himself. I have my own theory that he thinks that he broke me when he molested me and he was somehow trying to undo that damage by hetero-sexualizing me from a very young age.”

The #MeToo movement, as well as more personal factors, have contributed to the timing of her public statement. “There’s very little [Cohen] can take from me that he hasn’t taken already,” she says. “I have very little money. If he wants the $400 I have, he can take it. If he wants to ruin my career as someone who works in a vintage clothing store in Savannah, Georgia, he can try to do that — although my boss has been pretty great about all of this. My lack of resources has been pretty freeing.”
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/ ... lt-1188892

It is not as though everything Valkyrie says and does makes xir sound like xir has little connection with reality.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

:?

:D

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

My neck of the woods. (or lack of)

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Ogvorbis

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

We used to sail there from Upnor in a little Mirror dinghy when I was 15 or 16. Fascinating place.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

shoutinghorse wrote: ....

I am critical of sjw transgender dogma. But this is a good old fashioned freakshow. I approve heartily. The world needs fewer pseudo-intellectual dummies flinging big words, and more kung fu pandas.

--

On a tangental note... a few weeks ago, when I posted images from my Fashion Week runway-show jobs... there was something I noticed in pitters' replies/ but didn't get-around to commenting on...

The stuff I posted showed Fashion People displaying their ridiculous, narcissistic, brain-dead gluttony.

But some of the replies were comments about the idiotic state of Modern Art. Which-- I don't dispute. But I found it interesting that stupid Fashion and stupid Art were perceived to be the same thing.

From my vantage point-- the gallery-art people sneer down at the fashion-show people, as if They are trash and We are elevated. And the Fashion people see the Art people as not-fun and un-glamorous.

Kinda interesting (and entirely-understandable) that-- from the outside-- they look like a monolith, rather than opposing cliques-- with limited crossover.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Feminist Math Fail

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

FYI:

P.S. Milo looks like shit.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Service Dog wrote: Feminist Math Fail
I blame the schools.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Service Dog wrote: But some of the replies were comments about the idiotic state of Modern Art. Which-- I don't dispute. But I found it interesting that stupid Fashion and stupid Art were perceived to be the same thing.

From my vantage point-- the gallery-art people sneer down at the fashion-show people, as if They are trash and We are elevated. And the Fashion people see the Art people as not-fun and un-glamorous.

Kinda interesting (and entirely-understandable) that-- from the outside-- they look like a monolith, rather than opposing cliques-- with limited crossover.
Kind of like reining and saddle seat. Both are atrocious and incredibly stupid, but each thinks they are God's Chosen Riding Discipline.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Lsuoma wrote: We used to sail there from Upnor in a little Mirror dinghy when I was 15 or 16. Fascinating place.
In fact the whole of the Medway estuary is really fascinating from the water. Martello towers, views of the surrounding hills, all the mud you can eat...

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Remember that TV weatherman in Buffalo NY, who was fired for saying "Martin Luther Coon", before instantly correcting himself "Martin Luther King Jr."?

Wellllll.... Good Morning America's Robin Roberts just called the Chicago Superintendent of Police, "Super Tom", at the 8 minute mark...

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Lsuoma wrote:
Lsuoma wrote: We used to sail there from Upnor in a little Mirror dinghy when I was 15 or 16. Fascinating place.
In fact the whole of the Medway estuary is really fascinating from the water. Martello towers, views of the surrounding hills, all the mud you can eat...
I used to go bottle searching with my two older sisters on Bloors Wharf & Motney Hill on the Rainham marshes, we had quite a collection of old Victorian and Edwardian, even some Georgian jars and bottles as kids. I used to love going down there on a Sunday morning and being let loose in the mud. My sisters would get a telling off from my mother for the state they'd allowed me to get into (I was mums favourite of course ;) )

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

The coverage of the Smollett case here seems a bit one-sided. Allow me to re-balance this grievous injustice...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYRsX_oVeGM

InfraRedBucket

Post by InfraRedBucket »

Really? wrote: The accuser is not at all clearly, obviously batshit fucking crazy. Not in the least.
Valkyrie Weather ...
:roll:

Driftless

Post by Driftless »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: FYI:

P.S. Milo looks like shit.
What's with the Milo question? He's not Australian and asked a question in the middle of a bunch of insults.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

InfraRedBucket wrote:
Really? wrote: The accuser is not at all clearly, obviously batshit fucking crazy. Not in the least.
Valkyrie Weather ...
I had the very same reaction.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Driftless wrote: What's with the Milo question? He's not Australian and asked a question in the middle of a bunch of insults.
Stunt casting in a bid for ratings by the ABC.

I am given to understand that the Milo-Peterson split was an acrimonious one.

You can read more about his current opinions of the good doctor in his introduction to 'Jordenetics' by Vox Day (Theodore Beale) - assuming you are interested.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

shoutinghorse wrote:
InfraRedBucket wrote:
Valkyrie Weather ...
I had the very same reaction.
Sounds like a load of 'Sturm und Dung'.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Thank you for your contribution Doc Marcus.

“Publisher/Editor of Politics First; Expert on Russia/USSR and Former Yugoslavia; Commentator on Syria and British politics; animal rights guardian; vegan.”

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

The quality of social media punditry seems to be slipping.

Nowadays it seems like any old person can give their opinion.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:06 am
Brive1987 wrote: Naturally this is all subject to the Holocaust actually occurring. The 147 trains may well have been empty, or their passengers may have dematerialised in transit. Quantum style.

The base Auschwitz prison (as opposed to extermination) camp was down bottom right of the pics. It’s the one that has the “Work will set you free” sign. Despite having real buildings to gawk at, its not terribly relevant to the gas chamber story.

Relatively speaking.
Auschwitz is a nothingburger.
Well my son spent over seven hours on site and never left Birkenau. Apparently they mostly had the place to themselves once they left the ‘44 ramp-Crem 2/3-gatehouse nexus. They went past the scrum at Auschwitz I and are mystified by the inverse level of interest vs relevance.

Well done. :clap:

SM1957

Post by SM1957 »

Brive1987 wrote:

“Publisher/Editor of Politics First; Expert on Russia/USSR and Former Yugoslavia; Commentator on Syria and British politics; animal rights guardian; vegan.”
Given Venezuela's natural resources back to the Venezuelan people is an intriguing way of saying people are eating whatever grows wild.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Gamergate and the fervent desire for a lesbian Doctor Who.

This man is not impressed.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

MarcusAu wrote: The quality of social media punditry seems to be slipping.

Nowadays it seems like any old person can give their opinion.
Thank god for the recent Silicon Valley efforts to introduce a social licence for participation. :bjarte:

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

SM1957 wrote:
Brive1987 wrote: https..://twitter.com/drmarcusp/status/1099595154187579393?s=21

Given Venezuela's natural resources back to the Venezuelan people is an intriguing way of saying people are eating whatever grows wild.
An especially bad time to be classed as a ‘rescue dog’.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Brive1987 wrote: Gamergate and the fervent desire for a lesbian Doctor Who.

<no vid>
The money quote being "No one want's this shit". An opinion that I don't think is born out by the facts - there is always a group (however large or small) that wants to see their favourite fictional (or non-fictional) characters in sexual situations.

Star Trek is over 50 years old at this point - and was the inspiration for the 'Slash Fiction' of Kirk/Spock et al soon afterwards. And Tijuana Bibles go back further than that. Not to mention the varied pornographic literature of the Victorian and earlier eras. (Though I suppose the incest in 'Moll Flanders' was more literate and tasteful).

Though to tell the truth - I don't watch the current series of Dr Who - and don't pay a BBC license fee - and my sentimental attachment to corporate owned characters (in this instance at least) only goes so far. So I'm in a different boat to those whose very childhood memories are being torn from the psyches and being destroyed before their eyes.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Brive1987 wrote: Hahah.

Our left wing national broadcaster tried to .... do something tonight. They had JordanP on Q&A and the first question was a video query from Milo.

Lefties are losing their minds and the ABC is coming across like a banker caught trying on his daughters underwear.

https://www.news.com.au/entertainment/t ... 05cde37207

Alternatively they might have thought they were playing 4D chess.

:lol: :burn: :popcorn:

I've been reading the comments on the Guardian article and can't even. So much feels and so much fail. It's Trigglypuffs all the way down.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

So, Brits, what the fuck are you doing to my country? I left it in pretty good shape in 1986 (I've now spent about 70% of my time since then in the US), and you have just plain fucked it up. Where is this Brexit thing going, and wtf is happening with immigation (sic)? And the poliss, don't get me started with the poliss!

Driftless

Post by Driftless »

MarcusAu wrote:
Driftless wrote: What's with the Milo question? He's not Australian and asked a question in the middle of a bunch of insults.
Stunt casting in a bid for ratings by the ABC.

I am given to understand that the Milo-Peterson split was an acrimonious one.

You can read more about his current opinions of the good doctor in his introduction to 'Jordenetics' by Vox Day (Theodore Beale) - assuming you are interested.
I heard about the book. Jordan Peterson used it as an example of what the alt-right really thinks of him. I was not aware the Milo wrote the intro.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

MarcusAu wrote:

<no vid>
The money quote being "No one want's this shit". An opinion that I don't think is born out by the facts - there is always a group (however large or small) that wants to see their favourite fictional (or non-fictional) characters in sexual situations.
Nope.

http://i.imgur.com/7grE7Rh.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/orPGNkM.jpg

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

I listened to the whole QandA show (which I thought was pronounced 'kwanda' and had something to do with Quantas). The tranny was very thoughtful & well-spoken and quite funny at times, though her 1 minute was usually allowed to meander for about 3. The Liberal guy wasn't terrible and had the temerity to speak up despite being bracketed by two harridans (though he did seem to physically flinch a bit). Those two being the pissy senator (?) doing full on feminist motte & bailey -- 'I'm a feminist and I don't hate men, ergo feminism isn't anti-male' -- and the fat marxist catholic, whose every sentence was a slogan fit for a giant red banner hung from the Politburo. The two harridans also had no compunction interrupting everyone else.

P.S. I thought Milo was about to cry.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

I'd watch Dr. Who just for Jodie Whittaker's nude scenes, except there won't be any, will there?

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

I almost hung in with Broadchurch Season Two: The Shark Jumpening just to see more of Jodie Whittaker jogging in those exercise pants, but she was all postpartum mu-mu attire so fuck it.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Brive1987 wrote:
MarcusAu wrote:

<no vid>
Nope.

She's a fake doctor.

https://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/im ... borv7r.jpg

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Cardinal Pell’s crimes can now be trumpeted by MSM. The scenario sounds very credible. Very 1997.
The choirboys broke away from a procession outside the cathedral and snuck back into the sacristy – a room where priests dress for mass – and were swigging sacramental wine when Pell walked in.

Pell, dressed in his Archbishop’s robes, told the boys they were in trouble and then exposed himself.

He pushed one of the boys close to his penis, before turning to the second boy and putting his penis in the boy’s mouth.

Pell then masturbated as he fondled the second boy’s genitals.
The Cardinal then screamed “this is INRI country”

Amazingly an earlier trial had been aborted due to a Jury that just wouldn’t find the fucker guilty. Another set of charges have been dropped due to lack of envidence. But before they received maximum publicity.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Brive1987 wrote: Cardinal Pell’s crimes can now be trumpeted by MSM. The scenario sounds very credible. Very 1997.
The choirboys broke away from a procession outside the cathedral and snuck back into the sacristy – a room where priests dress for mass – and were swigging sacramental wine when Pell walked in.

Pell, dressed in his Archbishop’s robes, told the boys they were in trouble and then exposed himself.

He pushed one of the boys close to his penis, before turning to the second boy and putting his penis in the boy’s mouth.

Amazingly an earlier trial had been aborted due to a Jury that just wouldn’t find the fucker guilty. Another set of charges have been dropped due to lack of evidence. But not before they received maximum publicity.
I think I would have bolted - and copped the penalty for drinking wine.

:cdc:

YMMV.

free thoughtpolice

Brive1987 wrote: Cardinal Pell’s crimes can now be trumpeted by MSM. The scenario sounds very credible. Very 1997.
Do you think he is being wrongly accused? I haven't followed it that closely.

Amazingly an earlier trial had been aborted due to a Jury that just wouldn’t find the fucker guilty. Another set of charges have been dropped due to lack of envidence. But before they received maximum publicity.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

free thoughtpolice

INRI?
I'm Not Really Irish
Intersectional Nazis Rarely Integrate
Infant Narwhals Respond Instantly
?

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Iesus
Nazarethi
Rex
Iudaea (Jooz)

or something.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Lsuoma wrote: Iesus
Nazarethi
Rex
Iudaea (Jooz)

or something.
Of course, that's from GJohn, which was written on shrooms.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Brive1987 wrote:
MarcusAu wrote:

<no vid>
Nope.

It would seem that the glass is one fifth full.

My advice to everyone else (or at least the un-happy poster of the origional video) would be to try and find their emotional fulfillment elsewhere.

piginthecity

Post by piginthecity »

Lsuoma wrote: So, Brits, what the fuck are you doing to my country? I left it in pretty good shape in 1986 (I've now spent about 70% of my time since then in the US), and you have just plain fucked it up. Where is this Brexit thing going, and wtf is happening with immigation (sic)? And the poliss, don't get me started with the poliss!
Nobody cares about any of that as usual. We just talk about house prices.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

MarcusAu wrote:
Brive1987 wrote:
MarcusAu wrote:

<no vid>
Nope.

[IMG..]http://i.imgur.com/7grE7Rh.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG..]http://i.imgur.com/orPGNkM.jpg[/IMG]
It would seem that the glass is one fifth full.

My advice to everyone else (or at least the un-happy poster of the origional video) would be to try and find their emotional fulfillment elsewhere.
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/imag ... xsJNrT-0zy