Old subthreads
Brive1987

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

Post by Brive1987 »

Brive1987 wrote:
MarcusAu wrote:
Brive1987 wrote:
MarcusAu wrote:
Brive1987 wrote: Gamergate and the fervent desire for a lesbian Doctor Who.

This man is not impressed.
<no vid>
The money quote being "No one want's this shit". An opinion that I don't think is born out by the facts - there is always a group (however large or small) that wants to see their favourite fictional (or non-fictional) characters in sexual situations.
Nope.

[IMG..]http://i.imgur.com/7grE7Rh.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG..]http://i.imgur.com/orPGNkM.jpg[/IMG]
It would seem that the glass is one fifth full.

My advice to everyone else (or at least the un-happy poster of the origional video) would be to try and find their emotional fulfillment elsewhere.
Feminazis have hit the pop-cult lymph nodes. Fueled by globalist big business.

The community is mobilising like it’s Dublin 2011.

“Daddy, what did you do in the War?”

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Brive1987 wrote: “Daddy, what did you do in the War?”
Either wrote on an internet forum, or shoveled shit in Louisiana.

Whatever proved to be the more productive.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

“Beyond reasonable doubt” seems a stretch. One victim denies anything happened. Another waits 15 years for a ground swell of anticlerical feeling. There is no evidence. No witnesses. And even establishing base opportunity requires drawing a long bow.

https://www.theage.com.au/national/vict ... 510f6.html

http://i.imgur.com/IzdJi17.jpg

Yet the pundits are wetting themselves at the opportunity to sink the boot into the church.
MarcusAu wrote:
Either wrote on an internet forum, or shoveled shit in Louisiana.

Whatever proved to be the more productive.
You should turn your frown upside down :D

SM1957

Post by SM1957 »

Did you know that if you have sex with a woman who has drunk alcohol, that is automatically rape?

'Only 52% know that it is not possible to give consent when you are drunk.'

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/newsbeat-47368408

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

SM1957 wrote: Did you know that if you have sex with a woman who has drunk alcohol, that is automatically rape?

Ah, but is it possible to legally ask for sex when you're drunk? So when a drunk person agrees to sex with a drunk person, are they committing counter-rape?

Or, in other words, if a drunk tree falls in a forest and there are only drunk people to drunkenly hear it, did it make a sound? Or was it raped?

Rape.

SM1957

Post by SM1957 »

Hunt wrote:
SM1957 wrote: Did you know that if you have sex with a woman who has drunk alcohol, that is automatically rape?

Ah, but is it possible to legally ask for sex when you're drunk? So when a drunk person agrees to sex with a drunk person, are they committing counter-rape?

Or, in other words, if a drunk tree falls in a forest and there are only drunk people to drunkenly hear it, did it make a sound? Or was it raped?

Rape.
I think women say it is not possible for a woman to give consent to sex when she is drunk, except when a woman does give consent to sex when she is drunk.

Typical female logic, if you ask me.

mordacious1

Post by mordacious1 »

The thing about alcohol and rape, if a woman has one drink and a man has 6, he is still the rapist. A woman can never consent after consuming any alcohol, but men can.

Has Watson ever had consensual sex? I think not.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Lsuoma wrote: So, Brits, what the fuck are you doing to my country? I left it in pretty good shape in 1986 (I've now spent about 70% of my time since then in the US), and you have just plain fucked it up. Where is this Brexit thing going, and wtf is happening with immigation (sic)? And the poliss, don't get me started with the poliss!
This week alone
The once proud Labour party of Keir Hardie, Ramsay Macdonald, Aneurin Bevan and Clement Atlee has completely abandoned its working class roots and shat all over their Brexit voting bedrock of constituencies by announcing they're calling for a second EU referendum in which they will back a remain campaign. Going completely against their 2017 general election manifesto that assured voters they would honour the Brexit result of 2016.

The ruling Conservative party now have senior cabinet ministers that are effectively blackmailing the Prime Minister into officially taking 'No Deal' off the negotiating table and extending article 50 to kick Brexit down the road. Once again going against that party's 2017 general election manifesto promise to respect the result of the EU referendum.

We effectively have the only two parties to have formed a government in over 100 years actively ignoring the democratic will of the majority of British people, the very people they voted for to make the decision on our future and we have a media that is constantly bombarding the people telling them how silly all this Brexit nonsense is and how naughty the great unwashed were to vote for something that 'just can't be delivered'

The political and media elite are playing a game with the British public in the belief that we will just suck it all up and take it up the arse as usual. They appear to be ignoring a real anger brewing with people. You can feel it. Britain is a tinder box just waiting for the right spark, whether enough will be ignited only time will tell but even a tolerant mild mannered people like us Brits have a breaking point. Undermining our democracy may well be it.

Also, Tommy Robinson embarrassed the BBC at the weekend and has now had his Facebook & Instagram pages shut down. Make of that what you will.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Brive1987 wrote: Yet the pundits are wetting themselves at the opportunity to sink the boot into the church.
In Australia the church, or at least the other church, has past form on how they dealt with children in their care. Which is probably at least partially responsible for the bias of the general population against religious institutions. But you probably know better than I do about all that.

How this relates to Dr Who, or the Captain Marvel movie - I have no idea - but you're probably the man for the job if a connection must be drawn.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

And there we have it, Article 50 extension. Not enough support for a 'No Deal' Brexit in the house so it will be kicked down the road for at least three months.

https://i.imgur.com/jamLNx3.png

https://brexitcentral.com/theresa-mays- ... extension/

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

O tempoa, o mores! (O Times, o Daily Mirror!)

The UK is now gone as a democracy.

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

Move over Faith Goldy. There is a new tradthot in town called American Patriot, and unlike the Fake Feminist Faith she has actually shit out a white baby. Not only that, but she has managed to get gross bloated lips without collagen shots.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

It's not what you know but who you know. ;)

BoxNDox

Post by BoxNDox »

Service Dog wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:07 am
shoutinghorse wrote: ....

I am critical of sjw transgender dogma. But this is a good old fashioned freakshow. I approve heartily. The world needs fewer pseudo-intellectual dummies flinging big words, and more kung fu pandas.
Indeed. The tension wondering whether s/he/it would make it through the routine was palpable.

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

shoutinghorse wrote:
Lsuoma wrote: So, Brits, what the fuck are you doing to my country? I left it in pretty good shape in 1986 (I've now spent about 70% of my time since then in the US), and you have just plain fucked it up. Where is this Brexit thing going, and wtf is happening with immigation (sic)? And the poliss, don't get me started with the poliss!
This week alone

<snip>

The political and media elite are playing a game with the British public in the belief that we will just suck it all up and take it up the arse as usual. They appear to be ignoring a real anger brewing with people. You can feel it. Britain is a tinder box just waiting for the right spark, whether enough will be ignited only time will tell but even a tolerant mild mannered people like us Brits have a breaking point. Undermining our democracy may well be it.

<snip>
Indeed. ICYMI:

Maybe if the Leavers suggested to the Remainers - echo of Hatfields & McCoys - that you make the referendums a case of best two out of three: if the next one is Leave then done, if it's Remain then do a final (?) one in six months? ... ;-)

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

MarcusAu wrote:
Brive1987 wrote: Yet the pundits are wetting themselves at the opportunity to sink the boot into the church.
In Australia the church, or at least the other church, has past form on how they dealt with children in their care. Which is probably at least partially responsible for the bias of the general population against religious institutions. But you probably know better than I do about all that.

How this relates to Dr Who, or the Captain Marvel movie - I have no idea - but you're probably the man for the job if a connection must be drawn.
Indeed. With a raft of 8x12 glossies with circles & arrows, and a paragraph on the back of each one? ... ;-)

Though somewhat apropos of which, en passant, and all that:

Although it should have been "I just commented on 'Is Sex a Spectrum?" - a hot-button issue these days, and I should have suggested that "binormal" would have been a more accurate term.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

MarcusAu wrote:

Partly that. A lot of the glee comes from a form of Pell derangement syndrome. His hanging is a victory in the culture wars.

You need a connection for the tendency for traditional male centric social collectives to be subverted or dismantled.....

I’ll have to think about that one.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

shoutinghorse wrote: And there we have it, Article 50 extension. Not enough support for a 'No Deal' Brexit in the house so it will be kicked down the road for at least three months.

https://i.imgur.com/jamLNx3.png

https://brexitcentral.com/theresa-mays- ... extension/
The Tories can’t sort this out. I reckon they are kicking it down the road while they wait for their government to be euthanased. Then labor can have their second vote.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

free thoughtpolice wrote: Move over Faith Goldy. There is a new tradthot in town called American Patriot, and unlike the Fake Feminist Faith she has actually shit out a white baby. Not only that, but she has managed to get gross bloated lips without collagen shots.
https..://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igt4QQj_i8g
You have moved from a “waaa! Faith isn’t married” to a “waaa! Faith doesn’t shit kids”. Give her 9 months.

Your comments are a slow moving wreak.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Jenny McDermott shit out a baby. Atheism for the win. There is no God.

free thoughtpolice

Brive wrote:
The tradthot of your dreams is a feminist slut. Her best baby making years are already passed, (She's nearly 30 FFS), she's been married for several months now and no sign of the stork.
Face it. She values her "career" :lol: of telling lies and begging money from love starved and mid life crisis alt-right types way more than doing her duty to her race of popping out delightsome white crotch fruit.
Face it Brive, she's been playing you all along. :P

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

The BBC again :think:

https://i.imgur.com/IQTIRIZ.png

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Somehow the Washington Post just did an an analysis of court gag orders without mentioning the war Tommy Robinson.

A top official in the Catholic Church was convicted of sex abuse last year. Why did Australia ban reporting on it until now?. https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/20 ... 6c71215a46

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

free thoughtpolice wrote: Brive wrote:
The tradthot of your dreams is a feminist slut. Her best baby making years are already passed, (She's nearly 30 FFS), she's been married for several months now and no sign of the stork.
Face it. She values her "career" :lol: of telling lies and begging money from love starved and mid life crisis alt-right types way more than doing her duty to her race of popping out delightsome white crotch fruit.
Face it Brive, she's been playing you all along. :P
She is 4 years younger than my wife when we started having our nuclear family.

I’m sure Goldy would appreciate receiving your timetable. Before you pause and consider your position.

http://i.imgur.com/t6pHCXQ.jpg

Also. You are in the wrong thread.

free thoughtpolice

Brive wrote:
And look what happened. You are half a kid below replacement number much less popping out a few extras to account for the childless whites that aren't doing their bit. Because of you shirking your duty you are responsible for at least a half a muslim moving to Sydney to replace you.
Pretty ironic that you snivel about white genocide and replacement when you are a part of the problem. :snooty:

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

"Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't after you."
Just saw this...and it seems to actually exist. I thought it must be a hoax. It is essentially a book on how to make up false allegations to remove men from power and humiliate them!

BTW, I would not put it past "Angela Confidential" being an MRA, or anti-feminist, writing this to discredit feminism. Then again, it is hard to tell.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Brive1987 wrote: The Tories can’t sort this out. I reckon they are kicking it down the road while they wait for their government to be euthanased. Then labor can have their second vote.
Labour have only ever governed with the working class vote, their traditional power bases are the old industrial heartlands of northern England, south Wales and the Glasgow/Edinburgh 'Rust Belt'. They have already lost Scotland to the SNP. Their English & Welsh base voted overwhelmingly for Brexit and have steadfastly stayed on track despite media allegations to the contrary. Every poll has indicated there is no change of mind.
Labour will lose seats heavily in these areas at any future general election, even some from the "Ooo Jeremy Corbyn" chanting yoof are now showing signs of discontent among the ranks. Labour have become the party of the intelligentsia, the bourgeois London elite, as one critic today said, "They have swapped Hartlepool for Hampstead" and for all their protestations they still cannot shake off allegations of anti-Semitism and have largely lost the Jewish vote. They are increasingly seen as Islam compliment and the hard left element 'Momentum' are extremely AntiFa esque to say the least.

No, today's announcement that they are betraying the 2017 election manifesto promise has finished them off in my book. Without their working class base they cannot govern. Muslims, indoctrinated students and the LGBTQAI+++ 'community' won't garner enough votes.

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

With regard to that book, a few people sare saying it was satire, but some feminists endorse it.....

I can believe either!

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Brive1987 wrote: You need a connection for the tendency for traditional male centric social collectives to be subverted or dismantled.....
You know I always felt that William Hartnel, Patrick Troughton, Jon Pertwee and Tom Baker's portrayals - fell more in line with the English Eccentric type (pace Sitwell), rather than the traditional male role model.

After those four I quickly lost interest - so whatever trope-ic niche the characters fitted into became increasingly irrelevent (at least to me).

As far as the Marvel movies go - it's all gotten very silly - though I did enjoy 'Spiderman - Into the Spider-Verse'

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Brive1987 wrote: “Beyond reasonable doubt” seems a stretch. One victim denies anything happened. Another waits 15 years for a ground swell of anticlerical feeling. There is no evidence. No witnesses. And even establishing base opportunity requires drawing a long bow.

https://www.theage.com.au/national/vict ... 510f6.html

http://i.imgur.com/IzdJi17.jpg

Yet the pundits are wetting themselves at the opportunity to sink the boot into the church.
MarcusAu wrote:
snip

You should turn your frown upside down :D
I don't know whether he is actually guilty of these crimes or not (and am in two minds, not having sat through the evidence).

But I do know that I think that he is a nasty piece of work. He sought to protect the institution of his church rather than its mission, and is morally guilty of aiding and abetting child abuse in said institution.

Now he is no Capone, done in by tax evasion, but I suspect that Opus Dei, the Knights of Malta, and probably the Carmelite nuns too, have had a quiet word and he will be the most high ranking scapegoat sent off into the desert.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

I don't know whether he is actually guilty of these crimes or not (and am in two minds, not having sat through the evidence).

But I do know that I think that he is a nasty piece of work. He sought to protect the institution of his church rather than its mission, and is morally guilty of aiding and abetting child abuse in said institution.

Now he is no Capone, done in by tax evasion, but I suspect that Opus Dei, the Knights of Malta, and probably the Carmelite nuns too, have had a quiet word and he will be the most high ranking scapegoat sent off into the desert.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

KiwiInOz wrote: I don't know whether he is actually guilty of these crimes or not (and am in two minds, not having sat through the evidence).

If you ever find any evidence beyond the complainant, let me know. I spent a fair bit of time last night doing “evidentiary basis for Pell conviction” searches. Unless you have a blue dress stashed away, or contemporary discussions etc, there needs to be a limit on the “guess what happened to me 15 / 20 / 30 years ago ....” reveals.

Pell dates back to a time when individual pedo shits were not going to be allowed to besmirch the greater good of an institution. So they were dealt with discretely. I agree. That approach didn’t work out so well. :bjarte:

But a criminal trial needs evidence. You don’t get slammer time as a general life-time award.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

MarcusAu wrote:
Brive1987 wrote: You need a connection for the tendency for traditional male centric social collectives to be subverted or dismantled.....
You know I always felt that William Hartnel, Patrick Troughton, Jon Pertwee and Tom Baker's portrayals - fell more in line with the English Eccentric type (pace Sitwell), rather than the traditional male role model.

After those four I quickly lost interest - so whatever trope-ic niche the characters fitted into became increasingly irrelevent (at least to me).

As far as the Marvel movies go - it's all gotten very silly - though I did enjoy 'Spiderman - Into the Spider-Verse'
New-Who appealed to the gamer style nerd demographic - as well as the nostalgic. With Matt and Tennant they (briefly) got the girls as well. Even my wife and daughter.

Any broader popular culture platform is just asking for entryism.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

And look what happened. You are half a kid below replacement number much less popping out a few extras to account for the childless whites that aren't doing their bit. Because of you shirking your duty you are responsible for at least a half a muslim moving to Sydney to replace you.
Pretty ironic that you snivel about white genocide and replacement when you are a part of the problem. :snooty:
You remain in the wrong thread. Odd that.

I hope your Tourettes is, at the very least, cathartic.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Brive1987 wrote:
MarcusAu wrote:

New-Who appealed to the gamer style nerd demographic - as well as the nostalgic. With Matt and Tennant they (briefly) got the girls as well. Even my wife and daughter.

Any broader popular culture platform is just asking for entryism.
I enjoyed Eccleston (and was annoyed that he didn't continue), Tennant, and Smith (although I had to warm to him). Wasn't so fussed with Capaldi, and am withholding judgement on Whitaker (the stories were meh, by and large.

Amy Pond and Donna were the best companions, and Amy and River Song were the secret Dad crushes, IMHO.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Brive1987 wrote:
You remain in the wrong thread. Odd that.

String theory suggests that there cannot be a wrong thread.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

In the end - for Dr Who - the BBC own it - and if they completely fuck it up - there's not a whole lot I can do about it.

After a while moaning seems pointless - and life's too short anyway.

As far as favourite companions go - Leela always had a certain appeal.

free thoughtpolice

Brive wrote:
Just like a typical Marsupial Pussy. Put in a sly dig at someone's disability that has caused much pain and frankly, I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy, especially after complaining about his dyslexia was mungled audition. :naughty:

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

MarcusAu wrote: In the end - for Dr Who - the BBC own it - and if they completely fuck it up - there's not a whole lot I can do about it.

I can't think why, but as a teenager I liked Jo Grant.
Katy_Manning.jpg
(79.67 KiB) Downloaded 923 times

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

screwtape wrote:
MarcusAu wrote: In the end - for Dr Who - the BBC own it - and if they completely fuck it up - there's not a whole lot I can do about it.

I can't think why, but as a teenager I liked Jo Grant.

Katy_Manning.jpg
The Dalek was certainly pleased to see her.

TheMudbrooker

Post by TheMudbrooker »

MarcusAu wrote:
Nyssa weren't too shabby

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Just like a typical Marsupial Pussy. Put in a sly dig at someone's disability that has caused much pain and frankly, I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy, especially after complaining about his dyslexia was mungled audition. :naughty:
Oh I wasn’t applying any critical value to your (apparently publicly announced?) disability.

Just noting that I hope the symptoms provide more benefit to you than they deliver to me.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

I liked Nyssa and Tegan too. Especially when, as you point out, Nyssa partially got her kit off.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

TheMudbrooker wrote:
MarcusAu wrote:
Nyssa weren't too shabby43ed0e3e29e779921bb7a3700fcb2ff3--cosplay-ideas-jpg.jpg
New Who wins.

http://i.imgur.com/arb8gZJ.jpg

But New, New Who is a different matter. Amy wouldn’t get a look in.

free thoughtpolice

Brive wrote:
Oh I wasn’t applying any critical value to your (apparently publicly announced?) disability.
I didn't announce any disability you kangaroo sucking, shit abo dingodong humping dogan dog fucker.

free thoughtpolice

bogan dogfucker

free thoughtpolice

Did they put a noose around his neck and dowse him with orange spray tan while yelling OAC! OAC! we will make America Green! :burn: :burn: :burn:

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Did they have to?

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Interesting take.

https://www.smh.com.au/national/victori ... 510j0.html
Pell was also convicted in relation to the second boy, although that alleged victim had previously denied ever being molested, did not make a complaint and was not interviewed by police or examined in court (he died in 2014).

Which means Pell was found guilty beyond reasonable doubt on the uncorroborated evidence of one witness, without forensic evidence, a pattern of behaviour or a confession.

Keating

Post by Keating »

I never liked Pell, and I'd totally believe he covered up abuse to protect the Church. I'm sceptical he committed abuse himself, though.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Keating wrote: I never liked Pell, and I'd totally believe he covered up abuse to protect the Church. I'm sceptical he committed abuse himself, though.
Keating deals out justice to Deputy Cardinal Pell

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/06 ... 34x420.jpg

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Tommy has had his Facebook/Instagram closed down.

Apparently he was been quote “encouraging the beheading of the followers of the Koran”

He has also turned the tables on Panorama

Speaking of which ... Mr BBC5 :bjarte:

Wow. The classical liberals will be in the streets protesting this outrage.

http://i.imgur.com/msFsJHD.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/6QhHPZF.jpg

There is a war underway, even if one side is either hiding in the mud of their own trenches ... or actively beckoning the enemy through the wire.

DaveDodo007

Post by DaveDodo007 »

Lsuoma wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 2:48 pm
So, Brits, what the fuck are you doing to my country? I left it in pretty good shape in 1986 (I've now spent about 70% of my time since then in the US), and you have just plain fucked it up. Where is this Brexit thing going, and wtf is happening with immigation (sic)? And the poliss, don't get me started with the poliss!
It's just so retro now, the Tories have gone back to 1984, Labour want to go back to 1917, the weather has gone back to 1976. The only TV and films worth watching are from the 60s and 70s, same with the music. As for the police they are still cunts but if you avoid Facebook, Twiter and city centres at the weekend you wouldn't know they exist.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

I don't want to worry you all unnecessarily but two of the worlds nuclear powers appear to be at war. That's if shooting each others jets out of the sky constitutes as war like behaviour of course. :shifty:

https://www.rt.com/news/452536-india-do ... -aircraft/

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

shoutinghorse wrote: I don't want to worry you all unnecessarily but two of the worlds nuclear powers appear to be at war. That's if shooting each others jets out of the sky constitutes as war like behaviour of course. :shifty:

https://www.rt.com/news/452536-india-do ... -aircraft/
A nuclear obliterated Pakistan would be, at worst, a morally ambiguous outcome.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

shoutinghorse wrote:
Brive1987 wrote: The Tories can’t sort this out. I reckon they are kicking it down the road while they wait for their government to be euthanased. Then labor can have their second vote.
Labour have only ever governed with the working class vote, their traditional power bases are the old industrial heartlands of northern England, south Wales and the Glasgow/Edinburgh 'Rust Belt'. They have already lost Scotland to the SNP. Their English & Welsh base voted overwhelmingly for Brexit and have steadfastly stayed on track despite media allegations to the contrary. Every poll has indicated there is no change of mind.
Labour will lose seats heavily in these areas at any future general election, even some from the "Ooo Jeremy Corbyn" chanting yoof are now showing signs of discontent among the ranks. Labour have become the party of the intelligentsia, the bourgeois London elite, as one critic today said, "They have swapped Hartlepool for Hampstead" and for all their protestations they still cannot shake off allegations of anti-Semitism and have largely lost the Jewish vote. They are increasingly seen as Islam compliment and the hard left element 'Momentum' are extremely AntiFa esque to say the least.

No, today's announcement that they are betraying the 2017 election manifesto promise has finished them off in my book. Without their working class base they cannot govern. Muslims, indoctrinated students and the LGBTQAI+++ 'community' won't garner enough votes.
You’re saying labor are unelectable?

Is there an partner equivalent to the Irish lifeline the Tories grasped last time around?

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Trouble in lite is right land.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Brive1987 wrote:
shoutinghorse wrote:

You’re saying labor are unelectable?

Is there an partner equivalent to the Irish lifeline the Tories grasped last time around?
Labour could go into a coalition with the SNP if they have the numbers but that's the point, with this statement yesterday that they will now back a 2nd referendum they will lose so much support in the north and midlands of England and South Wales that even with the sweaties on side they won't get there.And that's assuming the SNP keep their own support, polls suggest they're losing ground.
I'm watching the BBC's 'Politics Live' program as I sit here writing this and Labour MP Kate Hoey (a staunch Brexiteer) has been saying the very same, to paraphrase her "People don't understand that when you get out of London and speak to people in the north and midlands as I do, labour voters are very angry and will not vote labour again if they renege on their 2017 manifesto pledge)

So yes, right now Labour are unelectable. But then again, so are the Tories. the next election will throw up some interesting results. Local elections are in May with 270 English councils up for grabs, could be very telling.