The Trump Dump!

Double wank and shit chips
Old_ones

Re: The Trump Dump!

Post by Old_ones »

John D wrote:
CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:
Crazy bitch forgot braids. Unforgivable.
Sour grapes much? Sure... there are idiots that posture for internet fans... but... it takes a certain skill and charisma to pull this off. Shepherd looks to be a good person, but her on-line work is almost unwatchable. I have been following her a bit... but I almost never get through one of her slow rambling complaint sessions.
Yeah. She doesn't have a high output, and what she does put out isn't very interesting. I'm not interested in the braid bimbos either, but beyond sex appeal (which Shepherd could have if she wants) they are selling an ideology. Shepherd doesn't see to have an ideological perspective beyond being pro free speech, and thinking PC shit has gone too far. The anti-PC center needs to do a better job of articulating a grand narrative to compete with SJW and Alt-Right utopians. Maybe they should take a page from Peterson and start arguing that western civilization looks terrible unless you compare it to every other civilization in history, and that we are better off trying to improve it through conservative incrementalism than by throwing the baby out with the bathwater and trying some radical experiment.

Interesting aside: Shepherd, like Watson was a communication major.

:twatson:

CaptainFluffyBunny

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny »

Old_ones wrote:
John D wrote:
Crazy bitch forgot braids. Unforgivable.
Sour grapes much? Sure... there are idiots that posture for internet fans... but... it takes a certain skill and charisma to pull this off. Shepherd looks to be a good person, but her on-line work is almost unwatchable. I have been following her a bit... but I almost never get through one of her slow rambling complaint sessions.
Yeah. She doesn't have a high output, and what she does put out isn't very interesting. I'm not interested in the braid bimbos either, but beyond sex appeal (which Shepherd could have if she wants) they are selling an ideology. Shepherd doesn't see to have an ideological perspective beyond being pro free speech, and thinking PC shit has gone too far. The anti-PC center needs to do a better job of articulating a grand narrative to compete with SJW and Alt-Right utopians. Maybe they should take a page from Peterson and start arguing that western civilization looks terrible unless you compare it to every other civilization in history, and that we are better off trying to improve it through conservative incrementalism than by throwing the baby out with the bathwater and trying some radical experiment.

Interesting aside: Shepherd, like Watson was a communication major.

:twatson:
Shepard was thrust into the spotlight by being harangued for the gall of showing Peterson's interview on pronouns, and seems to be handling her newfound fame very well. That said, I rarely watch videos over a few minutes, so I haven't seen any of hers.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

SJ heads will explod.

Trump haranguing Iranian Muslims for being mean to homosexuals.

http://i.imgur.com/kC4gqP4.jpg

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

Too bad Trump can't talk his good Saudi pals out of torturing and imprisoning atheists and murdering journalists in third countries and...

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

free thoughtpolice wrote: Too bad Trump can't talk his good Saudi pals out of torturing and imprisoning atheists and murdering journalists in third countries and...
Popular people, those Saudis.

http://i.imgur.com/gyMwpeX.jpg

free thoughtpolice

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Needs more beheadings.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Could have been worse.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

I must be missing something here. :doh:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... 7192cc808b
The Senate voted Monday to block consideration of a measure that would punish any doctor who fails to provide medical care to a child born alive after an attempted abortion.

All but three Democrats voted against a procedural motion on the Born-Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act, denying it the necessary 60 votes to proceed. The final vote count was 53 in favor and 44 opposed.

The bill would require a health-care practitioner to “exercise the same degree of professional skill, care, and diligence to preserve the life and health of the child” as he or she would to “any other child born alive at the same gestational age.” The bill includes criminal penalties, a right of civil action for an affected mother and a mandatory reporting requirement for other health providers.
Several medical groups, including the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, the American Medical Women’s Association and the American Public Health Association, also have publicly opposed the bill, saying in a recent letter to senators that it “represents a dangerous government intrusion into private health-care decisions.”
Isn’t this for those occasions when the current plan is for “the parents and doctors to have a conversation”.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

MarcusAu wrote:
Brive1987 wrote:
MarcusAu wrote:
Brive1987 wrote: Gamergate and the fervent desire for a lesbian Doctor Who.

This man is not impressed.
<no vid>
The money quote being "No one want's this shit". An opinion that I don't think is born out by the facts - there is always a group (however large or small) that wants to see their favourite fictional (or non-fictional) characters in sexual situations.
Nope.

[IMG..]http://i.imgur.com/7grE7Rh.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG..]http://i.imgur.com/orPGNkM.jpg[/IMG]
It would seem that the glass is one fifth full.

My advice to everyone else (or at least the un-happy poster of the origional video) would be to try and find their emotional fulfillment elsewhere.
Feminazis have hit the pop-cult lymph nodes. Fueled by globalist big business.

The community is mobilising like it’s Dublin 2011.

“Daddy, what did you do in the War?”

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Fucking threads. I don’t know where I’m posting. At least the main thread momentum remains safe.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Brive1987 wrote: SJ heads will explod.

http://i.imgur.com/kC4gqP4.jpg
This subject was posted earlier. Apparently Trump was unaware of it, lending credence to the theory that some in his administration are trying to quietly soften his image without his direct knowledge.

Pence must be apoplectic. His stance of gay rights is entirely transparent.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Brive1987 wrote:
free thoughtpolice wrote: Too bad Trump can't talk his good Saudi pals out of torturing and imprisoning atheists and murdering journalists in third countries and...
Popular people, those Saudis.

http://i.imgur.com/gyMwpeX.jpg
No comment on the administration's move to sell verboten nuclear technology to the Saudis? This is an unprecedented level of ass-kissing to the Saudi regime, especially piled on the excuses for the Khashoggi killing. Not to mention very dangerous. I always thought it very odd that Trump's Muslim ban failed to include the nation that provided the vast majority of the 9-11 terrorists.

free thoughtpolice

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/4316 ... -in-prison

Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-Fla.) on Tuesday asked if President Trump's former personal attorney Michael Cohen’s wife knew about Cohen's infidelity.

The Trump loyalist directed the tweet at the president’s former personal attorney the day before Cohen is scheduled to testify publicly before the House Oversight and Reform Committee.

The Florida Republican also questioned whether Cohen's wife would stay faithful while Cohen is in prison.

Pretty classy of Trump and his minions going after the family of a witness that is about to testify before congress. Maybe he should have reminded Cohen that while he is in prison he won't be around to protect his children in case you know, some stranger might be hanging around his neighborhood.

CaptainFluffyBunny

:popcorn:

CaptainFluffyBunny

Some Republican friends of Trump are not amused! Witness tampering in bright neon.

CaptainFluffyBunny

CaptainFluffyBunny

16214.jpeg
(226.63 KiB) Downloaded 184 times
"Handsome and going places." Maybe they can share a cell.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

free thoughtpolice wrote: https://thehill.com/homenews/house/4316 ... -in-prison

Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-Fla.) on Tuesday asked if President Trump's former personal attorney Michael Cohen’s wife knew about Cohen's infidelity.

The Trump loyalist directed the tweet at the president’s former personal attorney the day before Cohen is scheduled to testify publicly before the House Oversight and Reform Committee.

The Florida Republican also questioned whether Cohen's wife would stay faithful while Cohen is in prison.

Pretty classy of Trump and his minions going after the family of a witness that is about to testify before congress. Maybe he should have reminded Cohen that while he is in prison he won't be around to protect his children in case you know, some stranger might be hanging around his neighborhood.
Trump co authored the drunk-tweeting?

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Brive1987 wrote: SJ heads will explod.

[IMG.]..http://i.imgur.com/kC4gqP4.jpg[/IMG]
This subject was posted earlier. Apparently Trump was unaware of it, lending credence to the theory that some in his administration are trying to quietly soften his image without his direct knowledge.

Pence must be apoplectic. His stance of gay rights is entirely transparent.
How very conspiratorial of them. Or maybe Trump drew a blank in the face of MSM.

CaptainFluffyBunny

https://thehill.com/homenews/administra ... -emergency#
House and possibly Senate to issue resolution to block emergency declaration.

free thoughtpolice

Brive wrote:
Trump tweeted that Cohen's father-in-law should be investigated when the house recalled Cohen to testify. That didn't happen long ago. Haven't you been following the news?

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

The Trump administration is launching a global campaign to end the criminalization of homosexuality in dozens of nations where it's still illegal to be gay, U.S. officials tell NBC News, a bid aimed in part at denouncing Iran over its human rights record.
free thoughtpolice wrote: Brive wrote:
Trump tweeted that Cohen's father-in-law should be investigated when the house recalled Cohen to testify. That didn't happen long ago. Haven't you been following the news?
And what did Cohen’s FiL do to encourage this spotlight? There are way too many “sources say”, “according to administration officials” etc etc to stay on top of.

That’s why I’m mostly interested in actual real indictments and court results.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote: https://thehill.com/homenews/administra ... -emergency#
Well of course the house will block it. The word “possibly” should be banned from legit media outside designated opinion pieces.

For round two, I’d love to see a two thirds majority in the senate come out against secure borders.

free thoughtpolice

The Trump administration is launching a global campaign to end the criminalization of homosexuality in dozens of nations where it's still illegal to be gay, U.S. officials tell NBC News, a bid aimed in part at denouncing Iran over its human rights record.
He doesn't need to lecture the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia about their laws. After the floppy sword contest and the magic crystal ball, it appears the KSA is really pretty gay.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Brive1987 wrote:
CaptainFluffyBunny wrote: https://thehill.com/homenews/administra ... -emergency#
Well of course the house will block it. The word “possibly” should be banned from legit media outside designated opinion pieces.

For round two, I’d love to see a two thirds majority in the senate come out against secure borders.
It's not against secure borders. It's for a symbol. Why no pay raise or other retention efforts for Border Agents? No technology? It's just a dumb symbol for the thinking impaired. Real border security isn't going to be in the form of a wall. In fact, I'd push for a wall myself if Trump promised to resign when his precious wall made no statistical difference in crime.

CaptainFluffyBunny

According to certain legal scolars, you can't indict a sitting president. Now, does anybody have any doubts about who "Individual 1" is, and why he isn't in court for felony campaign violations? The question isn't if he's guilty, it's if he'll face justice. That and about a thousand other crimes, all in limbo. For now.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Donald Trump’s plan to build a wall along the U.S.-Mexico border did not come from security analysts following years of study or through evidence that a wall would reduce illegal immigration. Amazingly, for something so central to the current U.S. president, the wall came about as a “mnemonic device” thought up by a pair of political consultants to remind Donald Trump to talk about illegal immigration.
Let's remember the wall is a political stunt, nothing more.

CaptainFluffyBunny

CaptainFluffyBunny

CaptainFluffyBunny

Brive1987 wrote:
free thoughtpolice wrote: https://thehill.com/homenews/house/4316 ... -in-prison

I'm sure that he condemns it in the strongest terms. And that there's no coordinated effort to discourage Cohen's testimony by the Republicans. Now if you'll excuse me, it's unicorn season.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Brive1987 wrote:

It's not against secure borders. It's for a symbol. Why no pay raise or other retention efforts for Border Agents? No technology? It's just a dumb symbol for the thinking impaired. Real border security isn't going to be in the form of a wall. In fact, I'd push for a wall myself if Trump promised to resign when his precious wall made no statistical difference in crime.
Not sure if you care, but the 5bn was an integrated approach.
But DHS officials say it could cover the replacement of “dilapidated” fencing, new wall sections and secondary wall structures, as well as roads and lights for Border Patrol agents.

The “wall system” also includes sensor technology that would enable agents to detect movement coming toward the wall, “starting the clock” for officials to respond before anyone starts to try to scale it.

DHS officials said that of the 215 “linear miles,” well over a hundred miles would be brand new wall in places where there is no barrier now. The majority of this construction would be in the Rio Grande area, specifically the Laredo sector, along the Texas border with Mexico.

DHS officials said those 215 miles would be the most “critical” locations that need to be addressed. The total cost of a wall could be upwards of $25 billion – additional funding in the future could go toward other locations.
What an absolute circus eh?

:bjarte:

CaptainFluffyBunny

Listening to the Cohen testimony. Trump org sounds a lot like Scientology. Republicans flailing about ineffectually. Years from now, this may be where it's known that the wheels came off the Trump Train.

CaptainFluffyBunny

CaptainFluffyBunny

CaptainFluffyBunny

CaptainFluffyBunny

GorgeousRecentDeviltasmanian-max-1mb.gif
(427.47 KiB) Downloaded 133 times

CaptainFluffyBunny

CaptainFluffyBunny

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Did Trump ask ..?
Cohen reveals Prosecutors are “looking into ...”
Crimes Cohen has accused Trump of ...
You’d think it was Weak Sauce Sunday

CaptainFluffyBunny

CaptainFluffyBunny

AOC's questions remarkably coherent and fairly incisive.

CaptainFluffyBunny

CaptainFluffyBunny

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote: AOC's questions remarkably coherent and fairly incisive.
And so it begins. See you on the other side.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Heel spurs couldn't keep Trump out of Vietnam this time around.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

I can feel a peace prize coming on
Got the taste for it. Just can’t wait for it

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Has any other president exposed Kim to the full glare of the western liberal MSM? MSNBC causes nuclear brinkmanship.

4D chess in motion :lol: :lol:

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

More seriously. Because F2F with insane Asian despots is always fraught.

Picture Pelosi facing two levers. One would cause an embarrassing breakdown in the Korean talks and the other would produce a success on Trump’s watch.

Which handle would she wrench from the wall?

CaptainFluffyBunny

Trump got played. This is the problem with electing a fundamentally stupid narcissist. It was preordained.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Brive1987 wrote: I can feel a peace prize coming on

That aged well.

CaptainFluffyBunny

CaptainFluffyBunny

CaptainFluffyBunny

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Brive1987 wrote: I can feel a peace prize coming on

That aged well.
It was a two parter. But you don’t seem to understand how prolonged negotiations and strong initial positions work.

That peace prize is coming. Unless the Dems pony up an electable candidate and get lucky in 2020. Then we’d be back to “red lines”.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

I may have missed the new corroborated evidence supplied by Cohen yesterday on Trump’s collusion with Putin to steal the election.

Sunder

Post by Sunder »

They'll eventually learn the hard way that loyalty is a one-way street in Trumpland.