You is all a bunch of poofs!

Old subthreads
Matt Cavanaugh

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Brive1987 wrote: Fun fact. Fascist Tit is user ID 2.

(((Who))) is pulling his strings .... ?
:think: :shhh:
PennyFarthing.jpg
(9.83 KiB) Downloaded 495 times

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

CaptainFluffyBunny

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny »

A bit of a contrast from the Cpt Marvel actress.

some guy

Post by some guy »

Well, The Orbit is purring long as expected: in the month of February they had exactly one (1) blog put up at least one post that month. It was the blog by the two fat disabled women ("'Splain you a thing"), and they actually had 4 posts, one of which actually got a (one line) comment! To their credit, they are the one blog over there that has remained active all along: most of the ad-dosh the rest of them are sharing is due mostly to them. (OTOH, their posts are mostly angry complaining about life, so I suspect their audience is pretty small.)

I thought things were heating up over there back in Dec, when a few of the MIA's came back to put up a post or two after very long absences (likely triggered by the Kavanaugh hearing circus), and Heina the Kickstarter scammer even had a couple month stretch of a post every week or so. But it seems like entropy is a pretty strong head wind for those folks.

It's coming up on the 3 year anniversary for them, and it must be a money drain; will they renew their internet hosting service fees for another year? As a "community" they seem to lack any energy.

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

some guy wrote: Well, The Orbit is purring long as expected: in the month of February they had exactly one (1) blog put up at least one post that month. It was the blog by the two fat disabled women ("'Splain you a thing"), and they actually had 4 posts, one of which actually got a (one line) comment! To their credit, they are the one blog over there that has remained active all along: most of the ad-dosh the rest of them are sharing is due mostly to them. (OTOH, their posts are mostly angry complaining about life, so I suspect their audience is pretty small.)

I thought things were heating up over there back in Dec, when a few of the MIA's came back to put up a post or two after very long absences (likely triggered by the Kavanaugh hearing circus), and Heina the Kickstarter scammer even had a couple month stretch of a post every week or so. But it seems like entropy is a pretty strong head wind for those folks.

It's coming up on the 3 year anniversary for them, and it must be a money drain; will they renew their internet hosting service fees for another year? As a "community" they seem to lack any energy.
The SJW heyday has come and gone, though I've been saying that for about two years. It always takes longer for crap movements to die than you thought. I do think it's on its way out.

They should retool The Orbit to a flat earth conspiracy network and keep the name.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

MarcusAu wrote:
Brive1987 wrote: PZs Rotton Tomato rant keeps,giving.

Here with zero self awareness...
It’s kind of creepy how one small, loud segment of the internet has become a hate-filled clique that feeds on their own rage.
Here he passes judgement on the orbit and his own defence funds
One of the leaders of the anti-woman mob is mentioned above: Ethan Van Sciver. He’s a Mormon comic book artist who has apparently alienated all the big publishers and is reduced to begging for money on the internet,
Is it the hypocrisy you dislike? Or is there a second point about not all e-begging being created equal hidden in there too?
The entire rant is insane in a softy spoken Alex Jones sort of way. I wouldn’t seek hidden truth.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Oggy is starting to quiver on FtB’s Pell thread.

On top of his rape / raping flashbacks it’s also raised his PTSD from his 911 Ground Zero days.

I
’m starting to get way too emotionally invested in this. TRIGGER WARNING RECOUNTING SOME OF WHAT WAS DONE TO ME
What he did isn’t so awful when you compare it to what he could have done? We are speaking to the sexual abuse of a child. By an adult with power — religious and physical power. The child had no power. None. Yet the argument here seems to be that if what the perpetrator did wasn’t nearly as bad as what he could have done, then the victim, the SURVIVOR, won’t be as affected so the punishment of rapist should be less.
Reactions to trauma are not linear.
I worked in New York City with the Incident Management Team after 9/11. I was down at the pile about a half-dozen times. I still have the hardhat which the caustic dust etched. I still have, occasionally, nightmares and olfactory illusions. Others were down there more and have lesser stress reactions. One man I used to work with was down at the pile once and ended up with a disability retirement.
I was abused as a child and, all in all, I think I’m doing pretty well. Okay, the two or three years as I travelled from ‘I hated Cub Scouts and one of my scout leaders was a Perv” through “Oh, shit, he raped me and look at what else I did” to accceptence of what happened and what I did and, most important, why I did it and how I retrained my brain to not do it again were rough years.
For a lawyer to make the argument that oral penetrative rape was not nearly as bad as what he could have done strikes me as really strange. One can always find a worse case: well, yeah, he murdered one person, but he was no Dahmer’ well, Dahmer murdered lots of people but he was no Pol Pot. Where does it end?
Maybe I’m reading too much into this. As I wrote up top, I really am getting to emotionally invested here.
It does tell me, though, that even if I had told others, and been believed, and gotten law enforcement to investigate, the chances of anything coming of it 40 or 45 years ago was zero. Minimization of the survivor’s experience, protecting the survivor from having to testify, and, of course, ‘it-could-have-been-worse’-ism, would all have been in play. As the are here. And every other place that survivors of sexual abuse by a religious figure (mine wasn’t, but the scouts, like the RCC, like any other religious group, had a vested interest in hiding problems that they knew existed) the experiences of survivors are minimized — he’s a good man, he didn’t use force, he didn’t rape you anally, he didn’t hit you, he didn’t force you, you enjoyed it, you wanted it.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Brive1987 wrote: The entire rant is insane in a softy spoken Alex Jones sort of way. I wouldn’t seek hidden truth.
Alex Jones gets all the attention he wants (though probably a lot more than he deserves). And has made quite a success of himself when judged on his own terms (which are admittedly not what I would agree to).

https://moneyinc.com/alex-jones-net-worth/

PZ on the other hand probably does OK for a small town college professor nearing retirement. His rants (insane or otherwise) are part of his appeal to his (diminishing) audience.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

For some reason, I find I am not even slightly interested in whatever story PeeZuss Christ and his collection of sad sacks have to offer.

Perhaps at some point in the future that might change? But not today.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Meanwhile, this might be of some interest to someone.

Russia's Military Losses in WW2. A Few Puzzles.

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Post by ConcentratedH2O, OM »

Watson still doesn't give a shit about proportional women's representation on panels she appears on (or indeed, those she is responsible for creating, as this one).

https://i.imgur.com/dBGlIHe.png

CaptainFluffyBunny

Gender is a social construct. Apparently a goddamn good one. Testosterone in gaming. Bridge, as in the cards. Who knew?

CaptainFluffyBunny

ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote: Watson still doesn't give a shit about proportional women's representation on panels she appears on (or indeed, those she is responsible for creating, as this one).

I hope her boitoi is showing some awareness. Perhaps a civic-minded pitter could send him a boilerplate warning? Somebody must have compiled a list of her most grevious sins...

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Bhurzum wrote:

Code: Select all

https://twitter.com/BadIdeasVs/status/1101699539256262656
Well, I guess they perhaps learned something and they are not going to do it again?

*shrug*

That does not mean I am going to throw out products I had acquired before their "woke" ad. But I am pretty sure I will not buy anything from them ever again.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

AndrewV69 wrote:
Bhurzum wrote:

Well, I guess they perhaps learned something and they are not going to do it again?

*shrug*

That does not mean I am going to throw out products I had acquired before their "woke" ad. But I am pretty sure I will not buy anything from them ever again.
Yes probably best not to take things to the extreme.

Even though you might look the part with the beard!

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Bhurzum wrote:
Not too fast young man. Did you not get it? Clearly only using Gillette products does a true man, a real man see the error of his ways, leave the toxic masculinity of the armed forces and join the corporate new world order dominated by the superior token black whamen. Saving his marriage and family in the process. That's what I see.
Build bridges men, not wars. :pray:

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

For anyone feeling unsatisfied by the current crop of superhero TV & movie fiction - DC Comcs 'Doom Patrol' series is currently up to episode 4.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWrC5L3ef5w

It looks to be based on the Grant Morrison story from the comic - where they fought a cult looking to summon the Anti-god and destroy (or is it 'de-story'?) the universe. ***Spoilers*** in the comic the team lost the fight - though they manged to continue to appear in their monthly adventures for some time afterwards.

Pop-culture surealism and post-modernism torn from the heads of Arnold Drake and the aforementioned Mr Morrison - so you know it can't be all bad.

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

P&G is the worst sort of exploitative business jackals, feeding off social insecurity and fears of personal acceptability. Like the world is going to dissolve if you ever get a whiff of body odor or see a sweat stain. It's totally fitting that they should get in bed with any faction they think might increase their market share. Why the fuck do they need to advertise so fucking much anyway? Fuck em. Hope they go bankrupt.

InfraRedBucket

Post by InfraRedBucket »

Hunt wrote: P&G is the worst sort of exploitative business jackals, feeding off social insecurity and fears of personal acceptability. Like the world is going to dissolve if you ever get a whiff of body odor or see a sweat stain. It's totally fitting that they should get in bed with any faction they think might increase their market share. Why the fuck do they need to advertise so fucking much anyway? Fuck em. Hope they go bankrupt.

From Satanism to SJWism.
CINCINNATI — Procter & Gamble, the world's largest consumer products company, has won $19.25 million in a civil lawsuit against four former Amway distributors who were accused of spreading false rumors linking the company to Satanism.

A U.S. District Court jury in Cincinnati found in favor of P&G on Friday in the 1995 lawsuit, one of several the company brought over rumors alleging a link between the company's logo and Satanism.

Rumors began circulating as early as 1981 that the company's logo — a bearded, crescent man-in-the-moon looking over a field of 13 stars — was a symbol of Satanism.

The company alleged that Amway distributors revived those rumors in 1995, using a voice mail system to tell thousands of customers that part of Procter & Gamble profits went to Satanic cults.

Amway, based in Michigan, is involved in direct selling through independent business owners in more than 80 countries and territories around the world.

The company's claim was based on the Lanham Act, which prohibits unfair competition and false advertising.

"This is about protecting our reputation," Jim Johnson, P&G's chief legal officer, said Monday. "We will take appropriate legal measures when competitors unfairly undermine the reputation of our brands or our company."
https://www.nytimes.com/2007/03/20/busi ... 66053.html

John D

Post by John D »

Reeeeeeeeeeee.... lol you cucks!

CaptainFluffyBunny

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Reminds me of that time when conservative pundit Morton Downy Jr. was beaten up by a group of neo-nazis.

fuzzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by fuzzy »

Brive1987 wrote: Here he passes judgement on the orbit and his own defence funds

One of the leaders of the anti-woman mob is mentioned above: Ethan Van Sciver. He’s a Mormon comic book artist who has apparently alienated all the big publishers and is reduced to begging for money on the internet,
No doubt PZ's upcoming sabbatical blockbuster "The Bitter Atheist" will far outsell Uncle Ethan.
frog.jpg
(144.63 KiB) Downloaded 350 times

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

I don't particularly care for this gentleman, but he has a good point in this:

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote: Watson still doesn't give a shit about proportional women's representation on panels she appears on (or indeed, those she is responsible for creating, as this one).

I see no men in that photo.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Fucking narcissist.

My punishment: we lop off one of your appendages for each pet. You're a transman, so that rules out one. You pick - nose, ear ... we might need to get creative to fill the quota.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

MarcusAu wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2019 12:50 am
AndrewV69 wrote:
Bhurzum wrote:

*shrug*

Yes probably best not to take things to the extreme.

Even though you might look the part with the beard!
I shave my neck and cheeks, so it will be awhile till I run through what I already have.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

It has been a while since we last checked up on "ElectroBoom" to find out what he's been up to. Turns out, he's still madder than a sack of cats...

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

I love his channel. I watched that one a couple of days ago, and PML.

CaptainFluffyBunny

MarcusAu wrote: Reminds me of that time when conservative pundit Morton Downy Jr. was beaten up by a group of neo-nazis.

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

screwtape wrote: I don't particularly care for this gentleman....
Pure snobbery and ignorance on my part. After looking into his background and activities, I have some sympathy for him. Wouldn't want to see him in charge of a country, but I'd be delighted to see him in parliament.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

screwtape wrote:
screwtape wrote: I don't particularly care for this gentleman....
Pure snobbery and ignorance on my part. After looking into his background and activities, I have some sympathy for him. Wouldn't want to see him in charge of a country, but I'd be delighted to see him in parliament.
It's fine to carry on a conversation with yourself - it's only really worrying if you begin to interrupt.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Fucking narcissist.

My punishment: we lop off one of your appendages for each pet. You're a transman, so that rules out one. You pick - nose, ear ... we might need to get creative to fill the quota.
You could start with adding bits.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

It was Sydney’s Gay and Lesbian (they haven’t caught up with the alphabet soup yet) parade last night.

Apparently this shit never gets old.

http://i.imgur.com/Wi3UwLZ.jpg

Interestingly there were more rainbow flags and stickers for the lead up in Potts Point supermarkets and train stations etc than we enjoyed for the (problematic) Australia Day.

The Council suspended late night trading restrictions so the exotics could get smashed. The police magnanimously acknowledged there “may be” drug taking by hey - just look after your bitch. No bag searches for the “we’re queer and we’re here” brigade. The newspapers wrote gushing articles. You’d think there was universal (joyful) social consensus.

All in all a resounding branding exercise for modern society’s plunge down the sine curve.

And the battle goes on. Even if reduced to aimless flailing at traditional structures:
I think the question is: what’s next? Marriage equality was not the end; we need to keep fighting. What for, I’m not sure that’s been decided on by the community yet. A lot of people are talking about trans inclusion and how important that is."
https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw/gli ... 511e0.html

:bjarte:

piginthecity

Post by piginthecity »

AndrewV69 wrote:
Bhurzum wrote:

*shrug*

Yeah - I'm still on my Gillette razor backlog too (throwing them away is futile as you say - they're already paid for). However I did buy the replacement Wilkinson Sword razor and big packet of cartridges when I first heard about the Gillette advert. I thought that maybe if Gillette's competitors experienced a bounce, then that would be data for the shareholders too.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Brive1987 wrote: It was Sydney’s Gay and Lesbian (they haven’t caught up with the alphabet soup yet) parade last night.

Yes in human culture men dressing as women has been going on for some time.

At this point both the parade and the complaining about it form their own separate traditions. Hopefully you still managed to still enjoy yourself.

Pseudomonas

Post by Pseudomonas »

shoutinghorse wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 3:04 am
Pseudomonas wrote: I still have a reflexive dislike of the Tories from growing up in the north at the height of Thatcherism,
And there you have it, people from the traditional Labour heartlands like the north would vote Labour come what may (no pun intended) I lived and worked in South Yorkshire for 20 years and there were two sayings that used to be rolled out come election day.

"You could put a red rosette on a pig and people round here would vote for it"

"They don't count vote for Labour up here, they weigh it"
In my case, I moved away to Uni before I lived up to that stereotype - and I'm not sure I'd have conformed, in any case. But, as with every stereotype, there's a lot of truth to it.
shoutinghorse wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 3:04 am
But the pits and mills and steelworks and shipyards and engineering/manufacturing jobs have largely gone and the old guard of trade union 'socialists' are dying off. People have seen their neighbourhoods change demonstrably with mass migration which brings its own social problems, housing, health care, schools, wage stagnation, crime etc. They no longer see Labour as the party for them, which of course they no longer are, but they will never vote Tory.
As other party's and movements emerge people are starting to shift allegiances, especially if those movements are addressing the real concerns they have that the political elite won't touch with a ten foot pole.
Very true. I was going to say something like the constituency of Barnsley Central having majorities of 30 000-odd, but wikipedia says more like 24 000 at its height in the 70s. That's about twice what it is now - and judging by the list of majorities for the 2015-2017 parliament, a fall from roughly the top 10% of majorities to around the middle (for reference, the biggest majority was just under 35 000 (Knowsley)).

Where about in S Yorks were you?

Pseudomonas

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

The deputy leader of the Labour party has written to the CEO of Google Sundar Pinchai (on official HoC notepaper) pleading with him to shut down Tommy Robinson's YouTube channel. That's right, the man who would be deputy Prime Minister of the UK should Labour be elected is actively playing his part in trying to help get someone he doesn't like de-personed from social media.
Now I know Robinson has many detractors on the pyt but this is truly worrying, we have a fairly powerful figure in UK politics (open secret he covets Comrade Corbyns job) actively trying to get a man banned because he doesn't like what he says.

Free Speech is dead in Britain. The Tories are bad enough but for gods sake never let these left wing lunatics gain the upper hand.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Pseudomonas wrote: Where about in S Yorks were you?

Pseudomonas
Mexborough (Dearne Valley) .. Worked in Doncaster. My daughter still lives up there, on the outskirts of Rotherham.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

MarcusAu wrote:
Brive1987 wrote: It was Sydney’s Gay and Lesbian (they haven’t caught up with the alphabet soup yet) parade last night.

Yes in human culture men dressing as women has been going on for some time.

At this point both the parade and the complaining about it form their own separate traditions. Hopefully you still managed to still enjoy yourself.
I’m more than happy for people to dress as they wish. In the privacy of their own homes.

But yes. I enjoyed myself thoroughly. By keeping my distance and ignoring the nagging disturbances in the force.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Looks like the alt right has declared the alt lite to be heretical arse wipes.

On Red Ice’s Friday Flashback they came down on Faith as a Zionist.

Seems they discern a distinction that Kirb could find useful ....

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

shoutinghorse wrote: Mexborough (Dearne Valley) .. Worked in Doncaster. My daughter still lives up there, on the outskirts of Rotherham.
I had a few seriously epic weekends in Doncaster during the hazy blur that is the 90's. Not very Scottish-friendly (generally speaking) but the nightlife and amateur boxing/car park wrestling scene was booming! I've got some very fond scars from the place and the caps in my front teeth (two upper, one lower) are the result of a glass ashtray hurled at my kisser by an irate slapper.

Them were the days!

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Oh yes, a night out in Doncaster could well be a night to remember for all the right or wrong reasons depending on your choices of wee lassie's handbag to danced around. A knee trembler round the back of the market or getting your face stitched up at DRI. Always a bit of a lottery that one. :?

Plenty of Jocks and their offspring in the Dearne Valley though, they flooded the place with Scots miners in the 50's & 60's. (my late missus was a child of one)

John D

Post by John D »

This is the first time I have heard of "Homonationalism". Haha. SJW stacking for the win.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Some may regard this as sacrilege but I love it!

ConcentratedH2O, OM

I'd seen a clip of this kid trying to punch a Christian street preacher before, but not this extended version (with a great wider shot from a different angle). Kid got very lucky this day.

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Now we just need the footage from that stripey kid's camera to see pencil neck's face when he realizes his sucker punch has only connected with a hand the size of his own damn head!

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Brive1987 wrote: I’m more than happy for people to dress as they wish. In the privacy of their own homes.

But yes. I enjoyed myself thoroughly. By keeping my distance and ignoring the nagging disturbances in the force.
I was thinking more of bacchanalia - though people have to decide for themselves if anything of the Greek or Roman cultures should be considered part of the Western tradition.

Perhaps things could be solved by regulating the national dress or the modern Australian equivalent thereof.

Though a beaver hat and frock coat don't sound particularly masculine to me.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Holy shit! The salt! The butt-hurt!

John D

Post by John D »

My daughter is mad at me because this dood made me laugh.
3-3-2019 3-30-46 PM.jpg
(45.86 KiB) Downloaded 176 times

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

The problem would be solved if he didn't go out in public dressed like that.

(And presumably if such images were not available via the Internet).

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

MarcusAu wrote: The problem would be solved if he didn't go out in public dressed like that.

(And presumably if such images were not available via the Internet).
Not quite the point I was making in my original post. But feel free to chase any rabbit you’d like. And no. There is a place on the Internet for this. Used to be called alt.weird not www.smh.com.au

Maybe we could divert to my wato-phobia?

Spotted in the wild:

http://i.imgur.com/c3XdHrR.jpg

Ahh. Departure gate issues ? Or a blunt force segue to “Look at me look at me look at me look at me”?

http://i.imgur.com/KYxDCGt.jpg

The cuck can only hope. I refuse to believe he could be anything but appalled at the turn his life has taken. At least it appears he didn’t spring for a classy lounge.

She was lucky hat-dude didn’t have the right to conceal carry. But with any luck she will find this ....

http://i.imgur.com/4mrOLfH.jpg

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

MarcusAu wrote:
Brive1987 wrote: I’m more than happy for people to dress as they wish. In the privacy of their own homes.

Perhaps things could be solved by regulating the national dress or the modern Australian equivalent thereof.

Though a beaver hat and frock coat don't sound particularly masculine to me.
What happens in Melb .. but even so, you are wrong. It always comes back to how you accessorise but in this case a musket would complete the ensemble.

http://i.imgur.com/2AiFuj5.jpg

Ignore the criticism of wearing a dead coon on your head. The soyboys know nothing.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Dead? I thought it was just sleeping.

In all likelihood I shall not be taking fashion tips from Fess Parker. But you know - each to their own.

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Shout out to our very own shoutinghorse for schooling this putz on Watson's tweet:

https://i.imgur.com/rtDGegA.png

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Has BeckyBooze had her nose straightened or is that just a trick of the photo angle? She looks a bit different somehow, and no I don't just mean 'cause she looks sober.

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Post by Phil_Giordana_FCD »

The nose is facing the camera. The rest of her face isn't.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

shoutinghorse wrote: Has BeckyBooze had her nose straightened or is that just a trick of the photo angle? She looks a bit different somehow, and no I don't just mean 'cause she looks sober.
She looks pissed to me.