You is all a bunch of poofs!

Old subthreads
Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

Post by Lsuoma »

I see BoJo has (almost certainly deliberately) pissed off woke types by claiming that money spent on investigating historical sex crimes is being "spaffed up the wall."

:lol: :lol: :lol:

John D

Post by John D »

My wife is now thoroughly red-pilled over race relations in the US.

We live in a suburb of Detroit which is safe, comfortable, and has really good public schools. She works as a secretary in one of the public schools.

Yesterday she told me a story of the "Black History" class that is offered as an elective class in the high school. This high school has about a 20% black student population.

Wife: "I have to tell you about the teacher who started the class for "Black History" in the high school."

me: "Oh yeah. Someone started one?"

Wife: "Yeah. He has a masters degree in "Black Studies". They had a review board put together to create the curriculum. There where three black parents on the board. He is white."

me: "Haha... he's a fool."

Wife: "Well, he got in some trouble. Even after they reviewed the curriculum and he has a Masters in the subject one of the parents got upset. This one parent is a writer for a local magazine and she didn't like the fact they he was teaching about the start of black gangs. She wrote a scathing article and named him and the school in the magazine."

me: "He's fucked!"

Wife: "Well, he was just trying to teach history. I was mad when I heard about this and I told the staff it was wrong what they were saying about him. The other teachers didn't say a word. The superintendent published an apology."

me: "Well... be careful.... you might get fired, but then maybe we can sue. That would be okay. There are a few people who don't want to learn history. There are some black people who just want to collect victim points and blame whites for all their problems. They are only happy when we tell them white people are the problem."

wife: "That's just wrong...."

me: "This is why Trump will get re-elected."

wife: "Yeah... you might be right."

John D

Post by John D »

Animal emotion... Interesting topic. I think animal behavour is driven by emotion. This is one of those taboo theories. Anyway.... this is an interesting interview.

https://www.skeptic.com/science-salon/m ... f5ea42d2aa

and I have just purchased this book by Charles Darwin which I really didn't even know existed till today.

SM1957

Post by SM1957 »

Lsuoma wrote: I see BoJo has (almost certainly deliberately) pissed off woke types by claiming that money spent on investigating historical sex crimes is being "spaffed up the wall."

The police are investigating Cyril Smith who died in 2010. What are they going to do? Dig him up and then hang him?

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

No. No ropes strong enough.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

SM1957 wrote:
Lsuoma wrote: I see BoJo has (almost certainly deliberately) pissed off woke types by claiming that money spent on investigating historical sex crimes is being "spaffed up the wall."

The police are investigating Cyril Smith who died in 2010. What are they going to do? Dig him up and then hang him?
Stick his head on a pike outside parliament.

If it was good enough for Cromwell, it's good enough for the rest of them.

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Post by ConcentratedH2O, OM »

I love this Wohl character that goes around fucking stuff up.

It's like a right wing Greg Laden.

https://i.imgur.com/JmBtNw7.png

https://i.imgur.com/nDV4z7W.png

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

I'll have a listen later (probably during the time I'd otherwise do my 'Horst Wessel Wednesday' facebook post.)

de Waal is highly respected among ethologists and evolutionary biologists. That emotions are intertwined with behavior is not controversial today. I suspect these ideas are taboo mostly among the SJWs.

For future reference, before buying an old book in the public domain, first check archive.org:

The Expression Of The Emotions In Man And Animals

mike150160

Post by mike150160 »

shoutinghorse wrote:

1, Don't put your faith in polls (all polls led with a substantial win for remain in 2016) Also the feckless yoof can't take themselves away from their wanking pits or xboxes long enough to visit their nearest polling station, that's assuming they know where it is.
https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/eu ... 05396.html

2, We're almost on the same page. :D

3, Rees-Mogg is not my hero. (niether is Farage before you ask)
It's weird. I know almost nobody who is in favour in brexit. But everybody seems to acknowledge that there are a substantial number of people somewhere in the country who are. But nobody has been able to explain to me how one gets a no deal exit without having a border in Ireland or in the Irish Sea, I'm obviously missing something.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Yes - I think the backup plan is to institute home rule for Eire - but in this case the home would be in Westminster.

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

Brive1987 wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:04 am
Don’t you need Dissenter to see the comments?

It’s no fun if PZ can’t see and foam.

You may as well post your observation here.
Exactly. PZ won't use dissenter. It will upset his own little echo chamber.

Anyway, just in case PZ is reading here....

......go and sniff out the place where they shovel up all the shit in a zoo, eat up and swallow every single bit of it (no water allowed to make it easier!), vomit it up, eat up your shit-vomit, shit it out 8 hours later, and them eat all of that up as well. Slowly!

Go on! Fucker!

SM1957

Post by SM1957 »

Students of colour have it really rough in America

Demand no 3 in a list of 90 is for more fabric softener

http://www.sarahlawrencephoenix.com/cam ... s-of-shame

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Brive1987 wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:25 am
shoutinghorse wrote: The poor bastards .. I'm never flying again. :shock:

https...://twitter.com/TheAstridGirl/status/1105734696346882048

(There's worse on the # that I won't post here)

Me right now.

http://i.imgur.com/ftvhffc.jpg

If we go down, it will be me screaming on the black box.
I'm sitting in my seat for a flight to Canberra. Will watch later. 😁

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

mike150160 wrote: It's weird. I know almost nobody who is in favour in brexit. But everybody seems to acknowledge that there are a substantial number of people somewhere in the country who are. But nobody has been able to explain to me how one gets a no deal exit without having a border in Ireland or in the Irish Sea, I'm obviously missing something.
Yes you're missing a lot. A hell of a lot. But I'm done with explaining. My country's parliament has effectively told its citizens their votes don't count. Both Labour and Conservative have completely reneged on their 2017 election manifesto promises to honour the referendum result. 85% of the electorate voted for those party's. 499 out of 650 MP's voted to trigger Article 50 after the referendum result. Article 50 clearly states that if a withdrawal deal cannot be agreed within the two year negotiation period then we will leave with no deal on WTO terms, they have now reneged on that promise too.

The United Kingdom is no longer a democracy.

'Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable' - JFK.

Now where's that yellow vest.

mike150160

Post by mike150160 »

shoutinghorse wrote:
mike150160 wrote: It's weird. I know almost nobody who is in favour in brexit. But everybody seems to acknowledge that there are a substantial number of people somewhere in the country who are. But nobody has been able to explain to me how one gets a no deal exit without having a border in Ireland or in the Irish Sea, I'm obviously missing something.

Yes you're missing a lot. A hell of a lot. But I'm done with explaining. My country's parliament has effectively told its citizens their votes don't count. Both Labour and Conservative have completely reneged on their 2017 election manifesto promises to honour the referendum result. 85% of the electorate voted for those party's. 499 out of 650 MP's voted to trigger Article 50 after the referendum result. Article 50 clearly states that if a withdrawal deal cannot be agreed within the two year negotiation period then we will leave with no deal on WTO terms, they have now reneged on that promise too.

'Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable' - JFK.

Are you going to hold your breath?

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

shoutinghorse wrote:

Article 50 is statute law, as Moggy keeps pointing out. It will need to be superseded by another statute to become invalid.

But yes, democracy is dead in the UK if Brexit doesn't happen.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

In terms of the "elites"' attitude to the population, Brown summed it up when he got calling that woman bigoted on a hot mic. But that was still only a case of life imitating art, after Hugh Abbott in "The Thick of It."

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

I'll let our old chum Sargon explain.

And bid you all a goodnight.

fuzzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by fuzzy »

Maryville man who dipped his testicles in customer's salsa pleads guilty, laughs in court
https://www.gannett-cdn.com/presto/2019 ... w_webb.jpg
https://www.knoxnews.com/story/news/cri ... 138763002/

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Yeah, well let him try that with some Scotch Bonnet or Birds Eye salsa - we'll see who laughs then...

mordacious1

Post by mordacious1 »

Balsa

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

John D wrote: My wife is now thoroughly red-pilled over race relations in the US.

We live in a suburb of Detroit which is safe, comfortable, and
Funny... I just returned from an anti-climactic midwestern black gang incident...

I walked the dog. The bar/venue next to the bridge hosts all sorts of things. Aging burlesque dancers. Aging metalheads. Aging goths. Aging rap dudes. heh.

The pale fat nerds in fishnets are consistently the least self-aware, blocking the sidewalk so my dog & I can't pass between the trash on the curb & the velvet rope. And reaching out to pet my dog-- without the slightest clue that all he wants to do is bite their hand.

The Blacks are better about lining-up on one side of the rope. And they definitely don't reach to pet strange pitbulls. But they're the most likely to interpret me passing thru as a hostile challenge to their personal space. If they don't look down & see the dog, they don't know why I insist on clearing such a big path for me to pass-thru. They think I'm just being a dick. And their fat women are likely to tell me so, loudly.

This time-- 7 or 8 black guys in Red were posing for a group photo, throwing gang signs. Not a good sign. But they were out in the middle of the street-- no problem for me.
There's an another cluster all wearing hoodies and/or plastic medallions with a graffiti logo: "the Clergy"... they're dressed like no-particular-decade of hiphop fashion. Some of them look 47 years old. Some look 20. Fine, cool name, no problem.

Dog leads me around the corner to an empty block. No businesses. Just a dark public school, across the street. At night only-I go there, with the dog... or people smoking pot before they go into the nightclub.

Dog goes to his usual scrawny sidewalk tree & stretches-out for a long piss. We're pretty close to an extra-long plain-white window-van. The piss goes on and on.
A handful of black guys are on the opposite side of the van, next to the open side doors. Some outside, some seated on rear bench seats. They take notice of me. The dog is below their line of sight. They just see a big-ish guy in a black work jacket, black jeans, black skullcap, & Timberland boots-- standing close to their van-- looking directly at them-- like Michael Meyers, or something. They don't like what they see.

A few fan-out-- toward the front of the van. One says something, like "What's up?" or "Whatchu want?!" I say-- "my dog's down here, taking a piss."

They aren't sure if I'm speaking literally, or ??? Is my homeboy ducked-down, pissing on their van? Am I calling my own dick "my dog"? Whut? They're confused.
I'm not talking hard-enough to clearly be challenging them. But I'm also entirely unapologetic.

I nod at one guy's hoodie. "Your crew is called The Clergy?" They can't tell if I'm sayinng a version of "What Set You With?"... which would have been a far-more provocative gang challenge.

A guy answers, "Yeah." I said, "I like it! You're called The Clergy & you ride in this this long-ass church bus. Awesome." A couple guys chuckle & everything de-escalates. Plus now they can see my dog.

So I cross the street, throw a dog ball, scoop his shit, & return home.

One last thing. I had a hunch. So I googled them. They're from Youngstown Ohio. The whole interaction suddenly makes more sense.

Where they're from-- you don't suddenly appear out of the dark & stand real close & silent next to some people you don't know-- on a desolate block.
And-- since they're not from here-- They don't really understand where they are. So they're just left guessing-- about the mythic New York of their imaginations & pop culture. They couldn't tell if I'm the local version of a gangster, a white dad, a cop, a redneck construction worker, a nerd.

At heart-- I'm a midwestern guy, like them. Their beef with me violating their space-- isn't different from my beef with other people in front of the club violating mine. Native new yorkers have different instincts about how close is too close. Chinatown, especially.

These days-- people think-- if there's gonna be some ugly mass outbreak of racial conflict soon-- people assume it will be All The Blacks vs. All The Whites. Or White vs. Everybody. But that's inadequate, for sticking-with-your-own-kind. In no time at all-- the city whites & the country whites would have culture conflicts. The cold-places blacks and the hot-places blacks. Etc. Even in prison-- where prisoners self-segregate by race-- all the races in one prison system share a set of slang terms & ideas about how to behave-- that would be a mismatch, with same-race people from a different prison system.

I'm overthinking a nothing non-incident. But I'm right.

I considered going back down, with a handful of stickers & t-shirts from my friends' retro-streetwear fashion label. I bet some free schwag-- plus a 10 minute friendly conversation about how their tour is going-- would translate to an amazing reception/ if I ever show-up in Youngstown Ohio. Despite how standoffish they were, at first.

The Clergy, of Youngstown Ohio:

CaptainFluffyBunny

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny »

fuzzy wrote: Maryville man who dipped his testicles in customer's salsa pleads guilty, laughs in court
https://www.gannett-cdn.com/presto/2019 ... w_webb.jpg
https://www.knoxnews.com/story/news/cri ... 138763002/
He should try to plead out as a woman, already got the Muscato look.

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

Well, I'm still moping around and grumbling about the suicide of Keith Flint - it's unusual because I'm normally a bit "meh" about these things. Anyhoo, as my final salute to the mad bugger, here's their most infamous video - warts and all.

*warning* Nudity, sexual violence, drug use, kebabs, etc...

Gone but not forgotten :(

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Here’s an argument you don’t see everyday.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

I wonder if I’m the only person left alive who loved these. Back in the day.

http://pulpcurry.com/wp-content/uploads ... Op-HK.jpeg

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

As well as my brothers vast collection of "warbooks" (the Commando comics et al beloved by FT), I also read this kind of nonsense:
Kemlo.jpg
(267.13 KiB) Downloaded 291 times
Don't blame me, I was a kid and couldn't get enough to read.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Gender wage gap case study. Jack vs. Meg, "Same job" ≠ pay
Drum cover, "The Hardest Button To Button"

some guy

Post by some guy »

Hmmm, looks like the incels are right.

An interesting article on the "dating economy".
https://quillette.com/2019/03/12/attrac ... g-economy/
... It seems hard to avoid a basic conclusion: that the majority of women find the majority of men unattractive and not worth engaging with romantically, while the reverse is not true. Stated in another way, it seems that men collectively create a “dating economy” for women with relatively low inequality, while women collectively create a “dating economy” for men with very high inequality.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Bam! British Public Fd in the A by British Parliament.

John D

Post by John D »

Service Dog wrote: Gender wage gap case study. Jack vs. Meg, "Same job" ≠ pay
Drum cover, "The Hardest Button To Button"
I realize it is sexy to watch a chick drumming, but this is not a very impressive performance.

Elaine Bradley is much hotter.... too bad she's a Mormon... haha.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Lsuoma wrote: Bam! British Public Fd in the A by British Parliament.
:cry:

InfraRedBucket

Post by InfraRedBucket »

How about some genderfluid interspecies drumming.....

mordacious1

Post by mordacious1 »

Is It Beto O’Rourke?

Or Beta O’Dork?

(I stole that line, because it made me chortle).

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

shoutinghorse wrote:

Cromwell played by an Irishman? I can't imagine that went down well with anyone.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

mordacious1 wrote: Is It Beto O’Rourke?

Or Beta O’Dork?

(I stole that line, because it made me chortle).
I want to know when it became OK for the Irish to appropriate Spanish idiom.

Maybe when you are a democrat running a no borders campaign in Texas.

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

Or whe running against a swarthy Cuban/ Canadian immigrant Rafael Ted Cruz?

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Brive1987 wrote: I want to know when it became OK for the Irish to appropriate Spanish idiom.
Folklore has it that the 'Black Irish' were descended from survivors of the Armada. So if you go by that...late 1500s.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

free thoughtpolice wrote:
Or whe running against a swarthy Cuban/ Canadian immigrant Rafael Ted Cruz?
Ah, a pragmatic response to Democrat racial cringe. If so he is overcompensating.

Hmm. Maybe I need to check which thread I’m on. Matrix organisational structures offer so much but tend to deliver confusion and dysfunction.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

MarcusAu wrote: Cromwell played by an Irishman? I can't imagine that went down well with anyone.
At least it wasn't Charlton Heston .. What were they thinking? :doh:

(wiki)
https://i.imgur.com/ogWNH84.png

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

MarcusAu wrote:
shoutinghorse wrote:

Cromwell played by an Irishman? I can't imagine that went down well with anyone.
I'm surprised you Droghedad that up!

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Southern Poverty Law Center founder ousted
https://nypost.com/2019/03/14/a-shockin ... aw-center/

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Election season is upon us.

Keating

Post by Keating »

This is bad, obviously. Was posted ahead of time on 8chan.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-03-15/ ... e/10904306

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Keating wrote: This is bad, obviously. Was posted ahead of time on 8chan.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-03-15/ ... e/10904306
Yup. Based upon the reactions/comments on twatter, the footage is gut-churning. Not for me, chef, I'm full.

Keating

Post by Keating »

Not at all sure what to make of this. He posted his manifesto on 8Chan. Some excerpts copied from Twitter:
Is there a particular person that radicalized you the most?
Yes, the person that has influenced me above all was Candace Owens. Each time she spoke I was stunned by her insights and her own views helped push me further and further into the belief of violence over meekness. Though I will have to disavow some of her beliefs, the extreme actions she calls for are too much, even for my tastes.

Were you taught violence and extremism by video games, music, literature, cinema?
Yes, Spyro the dragon 3 taught me ethno-nationalism. Fortnite trained me to be a killer and to floss the corpses of my enemies.
No.

Did you always hold these views?
No, when I was young I was a communist, then an anarchist and finally a libertarian before coming to be an eco-fascist.
It's like a shitpost shooting. I'm very confused.

Keating

Post by Keating »

In the live stream he also told people to subscribe to PewDiePie.

free thoughtpolice

Is he a short blonde dude?

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Well, I'm sure the officials & people of Christchurch will respond the same way as those of Manchester, with a peace parade and holding up heart-shaped "love not hate" signs. Amirite?

free thoughtpolice

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/arti ... d=12213039
It's reported that at one of the mosques one of the mosque goers returned fire with the assailants.

mordacious1

Post by mordacious1 »

Was the shooter a guy who hates oxymorons?
Mosque in Christchurch.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

free thoughtpolice wrote: https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/arti ... d=12213039
It's reported that at one of the mosques one of the mosque goers returned fire with the assailants.
Good thing no one panicked and prematurely detonated their bomb vest.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Welp,

I am not surprised. I am not going to be surprised in the future either.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

AndrewV69 wrote: Welp,

I am not surprised. I am not going to be surprised in the future either.
I'm surprised it didn't happen sooner. Not saying I agree with the idea of gunning down civvies (honest!) but there are plenty of wired-to-the-moon types out there (left, right, black, white etc) who are itching to let the lead fly. I honestly thought the Arianna Grande (sp?) bombing would have sparked a violent backlash - the lack of retaliation cost me £50 in a wager with my sis-in-law.

Yup, it's a grim state of affairs...

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Fucking hell. A terrorist attack on two mosques in Christchurch. This doesn't fucking happen in this country. Don't know who, but appear to be white.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Don't care about being ninjad. Fucking wankers have no right.

SM1957

Post by SM1957 »

Will the police be rushing to issue statements saying they will ensure there is no backlash against the white community?

Gun control for New Zealand now.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

I remember when Australia had its first terrorist attack (1978). Some hero put a bomb in a bin outside the Sydney Hilton where the Commonwealth Heads of Govt were going to meet. Two garbos and a cop were killed and the Army was called out.

Then the Turkish consul in Sydney got shot (later on in 1978) by Armenians. And we all thought the world had gone to hell.

Little did we know just how complicated life would become. :bjarte:

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

The video will be a challenge for bitchute and gab. GoPro has really stretched the boundaries of free speech. :bjarte: