You is all a bunch of poofs!

Old subthreads
shoutinghorse

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

Post by shoutinghorse »

SM1957 wrote: The BBC have not yet named the gunman in Utrecht - one Gokman Tanis, born in Turkey.
Here he is.

https://twitter.com/GkhanTanis

SM1957

Post by SM1957 »

How come Britain gets Theresa May while Croatia gets Kolinda Grabar-Kitarovic as President?
Attachments
Image 5.jpg
(96.22 KiB) Downloaded 374 times

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Theresa May isn't president. She's not even head of state.

SM1957

Post by SM1957 »

shoutinghorse wrote: Theresa May isn't president. She's not even head of state.
Well, we should have some sort of swimwear round to decide our head of state.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

SM1957 wrote:
shoutinghorse wrote: Theresa May isn't president. She's not even head of state.
Well, we should have some sort of swimwear round to decide our head of state.
Oh God, TM or her Maj in a bikini off .. Think I'd have to go for Lizzie :shock:

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Brive1987 wrote:

Rashul is going to pop.
Jesus Christ, is this their Reichstag fire or what?

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

SM1957 wrote: More people were killed by Islamic terrorists last week than died in Christchurch.
Do you have sources for that to share?

SM1957

Post by SM1957 »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
SM1957 wrote: More people were killed by Islamic terrorists last week than died in Christchurch.
https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/atta ... ?Yr=Last30

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

SM1957 wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/atta ... ?Yr=Last30
Alan has told his chosen people to slaughter Nigerian Christians by the truck load. 120 in the last three weeks.

https://www.breitbart.com/africa/2019/0 ... ree-weeks/

I couldn't find this story on the BBC, it might be there but I got fed up searching.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

shoutinghorse wrote: Alan has told his chosen people to slaughter Nigerian Christians by the truck load. 120 in the last three weeks.
It's Alan? Damn, and all this time I've been praying to Allen!

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Ha. The NYU/palestinian bint who accosted Chelsea Clinton for being islamophobic is herself homophobic, francophobic, and wants to obliterate Israel:

https://www.israellycool.com/2019/03/17 ... destroyed/

h/t WEIT

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Today's nonsense: It's sunny & crisp but warm. I walk dog at noon, next to park benches, between two public grade schools. No adults around, just kids enjoying recess on other side of a padlocked chainlink fence. A short guy in a white ski mask comes around the corner, shuffles toward me.

Dog is off leash, so I grab dog collar. Bag of dogshit in my other hand. I momentarily contemplate whether to hold-on to the shit or toss it in trash... what does this ski mask guy want? In a few seconds, will I wish I had an open bag of runny dogshit to smear on him? Spoilers: yes.

I throw-away the dogshit & pull my earbud out of one ear. The guy pulls-up his ski mask, to his forehead. He's about five foot four. Looks like an Iranian or Egyptian or Cuban or Italian version of Woody Allen. But with an inch-tall curvy crucifix tattooed on one cheek ...and something-else tattooed on the other. Shitty home-made tattoos. He fumbles to put-on eyeglasses-- early-90's wire rim nerd/yuppie/black hipster style. Look like they might be a cheap fashion item... not actually prescription. He's also wearing a Burbury pattern scarf under his coat-- with a fringe of fringed ends dangling out, over his crotch. Kind of like a jewish prayer shawl.

I'm a foot & a couple inches taller than him. I'm walking a mean 100 lb. dog. It's daylight. I'm dressed like a construction worker.

He says, "I hope I didn't scare you."

(That depends. Do you have a gun or knife?)

I say 'what do you want?'. He says, "I don't know if you've ever been in my situation, 21 years old and homeless..."

I say, "I'm not going to help you."

He says, "You would though, if I was White though."

I look him up & down with disdain & say, "That would probably help."

"It probably would," he says with enormous self-pitying satisfaction.

I clip the dog's leash back-on & leave. I wonder if this is my first-ever encounter with a Generation Z panhandler. The first of many to-come?!

Their blank-faced inability to conduct routine, communications-interactions with other humans... without staring at their phone... or without a bad-attitude tone-- which awkwardly combines victim-begging with an aggressive posture. Coming-soon to Muggings and Sob Stories and Flimsy Con-Man Street Hustles... everywhere!

Gross.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

I thought the following 'unrolled tweet' (whatever the fuck that is) - presented an interesting view from the loyal opposition to the current free speech activist camp.

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1107 ... 05250.html

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Service Dog wrote: Today's nonsense: It's sunny & crisp but warm. I walk dog at noon, next to park benches, between two public grade schools. No adults around, just kids enjoying recess on other side of a padlocked chainlink fence. A short guy in a white ski mask comes around the corner, shuffles toward me.

Dog is off leash, so I grab dog collar. Bag of dogshit in my other hand. I momentarily contemplate whether to hold-on to the shit or toss it in trash... what does this ski mask guy want? In a few seconds, will I wish I had an open bag of runny dogshit to smear on him? Spoilers: yes.

I throw-away the dogshit & pull my earbud out of one ear. The guy pulls-up his ski mask, to his forehead. He's about five foot four. Looks like an Iranian or Egyptian or Cuban or Italian version of Woody Allen. But with an inch-tall curvy crucifix tattooed on one cheek ...and something-else tattooed on the other. Shitty home-made tattoos. He fumbles to put-on eyeglasses-- early-90's wire rim nerd/yuppie/black hipster style. Look like they might be a cheap fashion item... not actually prescription. He's also wearing a Burbury pattern scarf under his coat-- with a fringe of fringed ends dangling out, over his crotch. Kind of like a jewish prayer shawl.

I'm a foot & a couple inches taller than him. I'm walking a mean 100 lb. dog. It's daylight. I'm dressed like a construction worker.

He says, "I hope I didn't scare you."

(That depends. Do you have a gun or knife?)

I say 'what do you want?'. He says, "I don't know if you've ever been in my situation, 21 years old and homeless..."

I say, "I'm not going to help you."

He says, "You would though, if I was White though."

I look him up & down with disdain & say, "That would probably help."

"It probably would," he says with enormous self-pitying satisfaction.

I clip the dog's leash back-on & leave. I wonder if this is my first-ever encounter with a Generation Z panhandler. The first of many to-come?!

Their blank-faced inability to conduct routine, communications-interactions with other humans... without staring at their phone... or without a bad-attitude tone-- which awkwardly combines victim-begging with an aggressive posture. Coming-soon to Muggings and Sob Stories and Flimsy Con-Man Street Hustles... everywhere!

Gross.
Not only do you need to write a book but you need to tie up the film rights pretty damn quick too. Best seller & Blockbuster shirley.

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

shoutinghorse wrote:
Service Dog wrote: Today's nonsense: It's sunny & crisp but warm. I walk dog at noon, next to park benches, between two public grade schools. No adults around, just kids enjoying recess on other side of a padlocked chainlink fence. A short guy in a white ski mask comes around the corner, shuffles toward me.

<snip>

Gross.
Not only do you need to write a book but you need to tie up the film rights pretty damn quick too. Best seller & Blockbuster shirley.
Indeed. Maybe a bit wordy at times, but generally very Jack Kerouac, Jean Genet, & Hunter S. Thompson: gritty realism from the margins of society.

And all that ... ;-)

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

MarcusAu wrote: I thought the following 'unrolled tweet' (whatever the fuck that is) - presented an interesting view from the loyal opposition to the current free speech activist camp.

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1107 ... 05250.html
Kind of a useful idea - rather easy to lose the thread in Twitter "conversations", and that application goes some distance in rectifying that problem:

https://threadreaderapp.com/help/about

TheMudbrooker

Post by TheMudbrooker »

Lsuoma wrote: Thanks for making my Monday morning, Muddy!
I was hoping the pointy tits would soften the blow.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Mmmmmm. Perky!

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Ha. The NYU/palestinian bint who accosted Chelsea Clinton for being islamophobic is herself homophobic, francophobic, and wants to obliterate Israel:

https://www.israellycool.com/2019/03/17 ... destroyed/

h/t WEIT
Imagine my shock!

Driftless

Post by Driftless »

Looks like there is plenty of blame to go around:

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/201 ... aland.html

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Interesting. The country is apparently so broken that even the PM has to intervene to Kirb :rimshot: immigration.

Problem is ... the Overton windows is slammed so tight he’ll be charged for Christchurch if he tries.
Prime Minister Scott Morrison slammed a growing “tribalism” in public life that distorted debate over issues like immigration and multiculturalism.

“The worst example being the despicable appropriation of concerns about immigration as a justification for a terrorist atrocity,” he said.

“Such views have rightly been denounced. But equally, so too must the imputation that the motivation for supporting moderated immigration levels is racial hatred.”
Just because Australians are frustrated about traffic jams and population pressures encroaching on their quality of life, especially in this city, does not mean they are anti-migrant or racist.”
https://www.smh.com.au/politics/federal ... 5156v.html

Poor baby.

Now even the Labor (left) NSW opposition leader has been caught telling a few home truths to a Blue Mountains pub..
Mr Daley can be seen telling an audience at a pub in the Blue Mountains that a "transformation" was under way in Sydney and young workers were being replaced by Asian immigrants.
Mr Daley responds: "It's just a statement of fact. Our young people are moving out of Sydney, because they cannot afford to live here and they are being replaced by international workers.

"Most of those are from Asia – from China, from Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, it's not a bad thing because Asian kids are coming to work here ,it's a bad thing because I'd like my daughter to live in Maroubra rather than St Kilda".
https://www.smh.com.au/nsw-election-201 ... 51591.html

SM1957

Post by SM1957 »

Good news.

The man who killed 3 people in Utrecht, wounded 5 others, 3 of them critically. turns out to be a moderate Muslim, simply exercising his cultural right to indulge in honour killing.

And he wasn't one of those nasty extremists who do terrorist type things.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

SM1957 wrote: Good news.

The man who killed 3 people in Utrecht, wounded 5 others, 3 of them critically. turns out to be a moderate Muslim, simply exercising his cultural right to indulge in honour killing.

A refreshing breath of air, the Dutch are notoriously staid.

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

SM1957 wrote: Good news.

Reminder - saying "moderate muslim" is the same as saying "moderate nazi."

/popcorn

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

I'm itching to get my grubby mitts onto a copy of this! "Less than zero" and "American psycho" were brilliant and I'm keen to read his non-fiction.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Latest "Change my mind" by Crowder. Not watched it yet but they're usually good for a chuckle...

mordacious1

Post by mordacious1 »

Sometimes you win a a fight, sometimes this happens:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... riend.html

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

mordacious1 wrote: Sometimes you win a a fight, sometimes this happens:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... riend.html
https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/03/18 ... 203396.jpg

"I am bleeding, making me the victor!" - Wimp Lo, Win Chun grandmaster (trained "wrong" as a joke) and squeaky shoe aficionado. Looks like he came out of retirement to train her... ;)

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Peak Australian conservatism.

Remembering that Morro is the head of our Tories. Accurately named “The Australian Liberal Party”.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

In the words of Claude Rains - "Round up the usual suspects"...

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Annnnnnnnnnnd. Bingo!

http://i.imgur.com/tT3uEUA.jpg

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Service Dog wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:45 pm
... And 'Otherworld', about Mitt Romney's family lost in another dimension, pursued by a young 'Mike Ehrmantrout' from Breaking Bad!
I feel like I'm taking crazy pills.

Like I said in that previous post-- a compilation of old TV show intros & promos... led me to watch episode 1 of 1985's 'Otherworld'. Which feels like it was made for Mormon Public Access, or something. The second episode is even shittier. The tv show gave up on most of the trappings of a creepy parallel dimension... now the bad guys drive minivans & kid-characters attend a mostly-normal american high school, with letter grades. The dialogue really shits the bed & most of the ensemble of family-member characters have nothing to do.

I googled to see how this pile of crap got made. The creator's wikipedia page looks like it was posted by the creator himself.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roderick_Taylor
Is his Master's Degree really worthy of note? Or his glorious poetry career? Oh gawd... his name is Roderick Taylor, but he was a rock musician as "Rod Falconer". Wikipedia claims he was signed to Geffen Records in college (I don't think that label existed then & none of his records are on Geffen).
WHAT THE FUCK IS -THIS-?...

Even stranger... just a month ago he released a new poetry-video... an ABORTION of a poem. About ABORTION. Posted on the DAILY WIRE???

John D

Post by John D »

No more good wanking in the UK!

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

“Drag queen story time”

:bjarte:

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

<my rant snipped>

At this point, and after more than a decade, all my predictions have come to pass.

So ... here is another one. Canukistan is going to start arresting people for Islamophobia, being a white supremacist etc. etc. etc.

Change my mind?

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

The local Christchurch rugby team is coming under fire for their name ...

The Crusaders. :lol:

https://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/rugby/111 ... their-name

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

AndrewV69 wrote: <my rant snipped>

At this point, and after more than a decade, all my predictions have come to pass.

So ... here is another one. Canukistan is going to start arresting people for Islamophobia, being a white supremacist etc. etc. etc.

Change my mind?
Change your mind? :shock:

Insert navy seal copypasta ** here **

Keating

Post by Keating »

Seems the only predictions the Christchurch shooter failed on was the speed to which his bidding would be done.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

The Morrison Government is tipped to :shock: cap immigration at 160,000 pa.

:shock:

Which of course is a forlorn hope given he will be turned out in May for wacky Labor.

But hey. :) Let me plot 160K on my graph. :burn:

http://i.imgur.com/fZuJ0NN.jpg

:bjarte: :cdc:

Meanwhile the SMH is going to pop a vein if it keeps grinding it’s homepage so hard ...

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Jesus Christ. This is escalating. The dumb fucks still have gab.ai open. But bestgore is down.

This is escalating fast.

http://i.imgur.com/rxZoKWl.jpg

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Keating

Post by Keating »

My name appears in a Senate Committee record from 10 years ago. I started opposed to the internet filter idea from 2007. I didn’t want to come out of retirement on this again.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

MarcusAu wrote: In the words of Claude Rains - "Round up the usual suspects"...
This is very dumb and counterproductive, and will have a chilling effect on rational discussions of the many flaws of islam. Just like the morons who have attacked Chelsea Clinton accusing her of complicity because she criticized Ilhan Omar.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Brive1987 wrote: Annnnnnnnnnnd. Bingo!

I don't think that the author has thought this through. If a white nationalist terrorist attack done by an Australian implicates all white Australians, surely, according to the same logic, an islamic terrorist attacks implicates all muslims?

This kind of performative wokeness is incredibly stupid. Then again, it's Slate.

SM1957

Post by SM1957 »

It's OK to be white.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

SM1957 wrote: It's OK to be white.
It's OK to be everything, as long as you're not an authoritarian cunt or a violent asshole. This should be the default position. Sadly people get lost in identitarian nonsense.

InfraRedBucket

Post by InfraRedBucket »

Neil deGrasse Tyson cleared in misconduct probe, will return to TV

According to a report by the Associated Press, the investigation into allegations of sexual misconduct by Neil deGrasse Tyson has ended and both of his TV shows will return to television.

Read more at: https://ascienceenthusiast.com/neil-deg ... return-tv/

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

Brive1987 wrote: Annnnnnnnnnnd. Bingo!

Infidelophobia also seems to be a bit of a problem.

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

:nin: by Kirb. I should have known.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Brive1987 wrote: The local Christchurch rugby team is coming under fire for their name ...

The Crusaders. :lol:

https://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/rugby/111 ... their-name
We've got just the boys to tackle them. :violence-blades:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saracens_F.C.

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

Being an activist is apparently a licence to be a mean spirited bastard.
https://www.cnn.com/2019/03/19/health/a ... index.html
Interviews with mothers who've lost children and with those who spy on anti-vaccination groups, reveal a tactic employed by anti-vaxers: When a child dies, members of the group sometimes encourage each other to go on that parent's Facebook page. The anti-vaxers then post messages telling the parents they're lying and their child never existed, or that the parent murdered them, or that vaccines killed the child, or some combination of all of those.
Nothing is considered too cruel. Just days after their children died, mothers say anti-vaxers on social media called them whores, the c-word and baby killers.
These fuckers are too far off from being terrorists.

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

aren't too far off

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

free thoughtpolice wrote: Being an activist is apparently a licence to be a mean spirited bastard.
https://www.cnn.com/2019/03/19/health/a ... index.html
Interviews with mothers who've lost children and with those who spy on anti-vaccination groups, reveal a tactic employed by anti-vaxers: When a child dies, members of the group sometimes encourage each other to go on that parent's Facebook page. The anti-vaxers then post messages telling the parents they're lying and their child never existed, or that the parent murdered them, or that vaccines killed the child, or some combination of all of those.
Nothing is considered too cruel. Just days after their children died, mothers say anti-vaxers on social media called them whores, the c-word and baby killers.
These fuckers are too far off from being terrorists.
True believers in any cause, who think all is fair in war and everything is OK when you do it, end up doing or justifying those things. Especially if they perceive themselves to be the underdogs fighting for justice against a big conspiracy.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Are we posting pix of hawt women politicians now?

Well, here's Madison Davis, the 27-yo mayor of Brisbane, CA:
Madison Davis.jpg
(41.61 KiB) Downloaded 107 times

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Brive1987 wrote:
Artikel_48.jpg
(195.12 KiB) Downloaded 105 times

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Are we posting pix of hawt women politicians now?

Can I play?

Alina Kabaeva (Russian politico and alleged sexual chew-toy of Putin). Marks out of ten? I'd give her a couple... :rimshot:

https://www.reckontalk.com/wp-content/u ... -world.jpg

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

:lol:

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Bhurzum wrote:

Can I play?

Alina Kabaeva (Russian politico and alleged sexual chew-toy of Putin). Marks out of ten? I'd give her a couple... :rimshot:

https://www.reckontalk.com/wp-content/u ... -world.jpg
If its politician wank banks you're after, look no further that Jezza's Jezebels.

https://i.imgur.com/avr5qE5.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/ElRDmuk.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/Z1orkb9.png

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

Madison Davis.jpg
(41.61 KiB) Downloaded 67 times
Damn! The Jackson family are selling Michael's outfits on eBay?