The Trump Dump!

Double wank and shit chips
free thoughtpolice
.
.
Posts: 10313
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:27 pm
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3721

Post by free thoughtpolice » Tue Mar 26, 2019 5:21 pm

John D wrote:
free thoughtpolice wrote: Breaking News!
Jussie Smollet exonerated. No collusion with the shady brothers. Lindsey Graham to investigate whether Hillary Clinton forced the crooked democrats in the Chicago police to try and frame him. John D Trump vowing to apologize for calling Smollet a lying nigger faggot.
Well... I think Smollett is a lying nigger faggot and I think OJ Simpson is a murderer. I get to keep these opinions and do not think I am a conspiracy theorist. Fuck them both. Using wealth and race to get out of serious crime is wrong... and my name calling makes me feel better about the obvious injustice in the world. And fuck you too!
Ok John Donald. I was willing to give you the internet kid glove treatment, but no more Mr. Nice Guy.
I will disagree with you on the internet! :twisted:

Brive1987
.
.
Posts: 16635
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:16 am
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3722

Post by Brive1987 » Tue Mar 26, 2019 5:45 pm

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:
Here's the thing; you are a troll. You simply react, you defend the indefensible and will only grudgingly admit that your precious Trump god is a malignant narcissist, because "hur, dur, triggers the libs." You've never touched the violations of the emoluments clause, because you know your boy done wrong. Income tax and insurance fraud are surely on the table at SDNY, and let's not forget the "does not exonerate" that Barr must have grudgingly put in (of course Trump, pathological liar that he is, declares himself totally exonerated.) The question wasn't even if he colluded, just if it rose to criminal conspiracy. It might be he was considered to dumb to pull it off. Nobody is even suggesting that he's innocent, just likely to get away with it. The grand sum of conservative politics at the moment. "What can we get away with?" Morally sorta indefensible, especially coming from self-described moralists and religious types. The hypocrisy would stun a moral person. So...what does that say about you?

Incidentally, the Russian interference and wanting Trump to win are established. A curious person might wonder why the Russians wanted to help Trump.
Look I’m needling with intent rather than straight out trolling. And the intent is to challenge a POV different to mine and which seems inordinately fixed.

I thought it was agreed Trump was a legally elected Joker introduced into a staid game of poker. He shouldn’t be there, it’s wrong, he operates outside the established rules. He may break or enhance the game.

Trump demonstrates the existing game was structurally broken (weirdly following 8 years of JFK level gold plated rule).
He is by definition overturning established bidding rules.
One team is appalled the Joker exists - and simply keeps pointing and screeching at it.

I’m intrigued the Democrats (and you) don’t appear to acknowledge a possible paradigm shift in the political space. Instead it’s a “we woz robbed, change the college, if only ..., blame the Russians, find anything with which to impeach Trump”. 100% negativity. Will not acknowledge the new reality.

So we get subjected to endless fake news, endless streams of indignant tweets on the Pit. Endless investigations. Endless efforts to make Trump appear a meaningless aberration rather than a possible harbinger of change. And the Democrats are, in the process, self radicalising into a clown car of their own.

It doesn’t seem very clever. But it is fascinating. Personally, given the fact he won the Presidency and isn’t a strict Republican, I’d have provided limited support to achieve limited gun control, better tax breaks and DACA in exchange for an (apparently) useless wall. Ie leverage the new paradigm rather than King Canute it.

YMMV.

CaptainFluffyBunny
.
.
Posts: 7556
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:39 am
Location: Somewhere in the pipes
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3723

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny » Tue Mar 26, 2019 6:15 pm

Clarence wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 4:43 pm
Keating wrote: It also seems the United States has major problems with its intelligence agencies acting for party political ends rather than national interest. (The power of US intelligence agencies has always bothered me as someone who doesn't live in the US, but clearly sees their power on my country's politics and on the internet.)
Oh, don't tell Captain Trump Derangement that! You might break his fluffy heart.

Almost as much as when he finds out his Emoluments Hope is unrequited love: https://www.latimes.com/politics/la-na- ... story.html
Words of wisdom from our resident incel "let's lower the age of consent" Creepy Clarence. And I love how you were throwing insults left and right, and when you got them back, whined about bullying. Seems typical of your ilk. Criticising your Fear Leader isn't derangement syndrome; blindly worshiping that obese Cheeto is the real derangement.

Again, love how nobody's arguing that Trump is innocent, just that he's gotten away with it. So far.

CaptainFluffyBunny
.
.
Posts: 7556
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:39 am
Location: Somewhere in the pipes
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3724

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny » Tue Mar 26, 2019 6:27 pm

Keating wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:58 pm
Eh. I think Trump's chances of re-election have just skyrocketed. He's been handed a huge amount of political capital by people who hate him. The idea of Russian collusion was always tenuous, and two years of 'bombshells' that never went anywhere because of poor reporting has further damaged the media and elevated Trump.

Is Trump a good, moral person? Clearly not. Has Trump done criminal things? I think there's a better than even chance he could be indicted after his term. But, by fucking up the reporting this bad for two years, that's likely going to be 6 years from now, not 2. It also seems the United States has major problems with its intelligence agencies acting for party political ends rather than national interest. (The power of US intelligence agencies has always bothered me as someone who doesn't live in the US, but clearly sees their power on my country's politics and on the internet.)

Just think of where Trump would be if all the energy that was poured into the Russia 'story' was instead poured into things he'd actually done. Now, even if the focus were to shift to that, it no longer matters because the media's credibility is shot.
That is an intelligent and we'll-reasoned argument. Nor can I disagree with the broader scope, only some of the specifics. The media has always been susceptible to the reality show glitter and cickbait, and Trump was plenty of both. They continue to fuck up, and probably will continue as long as cickbait is the driving profit model.

I disagree with the intelligence community being used politically; that's mostly the contention of people that don't want Trump investigated. While certain members of that community didn't want him elected, the reality is that him hiring so many people with shady connections to Russian and Ukrainian oligarchs would have set anybody on the radar. Most intelligence leaders and even military of rank were concerned about a draft-dodging reality show host being elected to chief executive.

I do hope your wrong about him being re-elected. It might sound corny, but I have pride in my country. Seeing her lead by a narcassitic slimeball (far beyond any past rubric of sliminess) is disturbing and sad. And I think he will serve honest conservatives very poorly when the piper is paid.

Brive1987
.
.
Posts: 16635
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:16 am
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3725

Post by Brive1987 » Tue Mar 26, 2019 6:39 pm

It’s weird. Keating says Trump is probably crooked somehow. That Democrats have fucked up their job and probably got him re-elected. That the Democrats could have leveraged the opportunity if they hadn’t been so feral.

And that’s a “can’t knock it down” argument :lol: :lol: :lol:

You kill me.

Anyway.

“love how nobody's arguing that this duck is yellow, just that he's gotten away with it”

http://i.imgur.com/t7HU88f.jpg

Unassailable.

Clarence
.
.
Posts: 2085
Joined: Sun May 19, 2013 5:40 pm
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3726

Post by Clarence » Tue Mar 26, 2019 8:32 pm

Brive1987 wrote: It’s weird. Keating says Trump is probably crooked somehow. That Democrats have fucked up their job and probably got him re-elected. That the Democrats could have leveraged the opportunity if they hadn’t been so feral.

And that’s a “can’t knock it down” argument :lol: :lol: :lol:

You kill me.

Anyway.

“love how nobody's arguing that this duck is yellow, just that he's gotten away with it”

http://i.imgur.com/t7HU88f.jpg

Unassailable.
:D :lol: :lol:

Clarence
.
.
Posts: 2085
Joined: Sun May 19, 2013 5:40 pm
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3727

Post by Clarence » Tue Mar 26, 2019 8:45 pm

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:
Clarence wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 4:43 pm
Keating wrote: It also seems the United States has major problems with its intelligence agencies acting for party political ends rather than national interest. (The power of US intelligence agencies has always bothered me as someone who doesn't live in the US, but clearly sees their power on my country's politics and on the internet.)
Oh, don't tell Captain Trump Derangement that! You might break his fluffy heart.

Almost as much as when he finds out his Emoluments Hope is unrequited love: https://www.latimes.com/politics/la-na- ... story.html
Words of wisdom from our resident incel "let's lower the age of consent" Creepy Clarence. And I love how you were throwing insults left and right, and when you got them back, whined about bullying. Seems typical of your ilk. Criticising your Fear Leader isn't derangement syndrome; blindly worshiping that obese Cheeto is the real derangement.

Again, love how nobody's arguing that Trump is innocent, just that he's gotten away with it. So far.
Yes, let's pull up those posts from last year and see who was throwing insults and acting like a smug ass left and right and just who was calling for civility, why don't we? You game?

Everyone can see you are a frothing example of Trump Derangement Syndrome. I'm not the only one. Hurts, doesn't it? Is that why you feel the need to throw your petty personal insults and lies around so much? Incel, wants to lower the age of consent (I'm fine with 15/16 what a TERRIBLE HORRIBLE MONSTER I AM and sixteen is already AOC in some places anyway) and blah blah blah. If you had eyes in your head you'd even see that I've criticized Trump more than once and that my support of him was based on realpolitik more than anything else , but apparently facts and you are allergic to each other.

Anyway if you want to play the "who is the big evil insulter" history of posts , I'm game. Otherwise, get back on the Short Bus where your obviously deluded Trump posts over the past year shows you belong. "Skeptic", my ass. I bet you are unable to articulate a positive case for Trump as an intellectual exercise.

Clarence
.
.
Posts: 2085
Joined: Sun May 19, 2013 5:40 pm
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3728

Post by Clarence » Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:15 pm

Just for the record why I supported and still support Trump:
A) I knew the establishment of both parties which is as corrupt as they come and totally unaccountable would gun for him. I knew elements of our weaponized government including the intelligence agencies would come for him.
B) Given that, he'd have to fight the Deep State. After all, so long as they exist he's in danger, esp once he leaves office. Even with his wealth, power, and own cadre of bodyguards. Even if no attempt is made on his life (let's face it most of our corrupt elites are cowards not killers) there is still always weaponized agencies and 'lawfare'.
C) If the US is lucky, Trump wins and the American people retain some control over their intelligence agencies, foreign policy establishment, and the big kahunas in both parties.
D. The Democratic party has went batshit insane and is no longer capable of running centrist candidates. They have to worship anti-white and anti-male identity politics. Given that, they are now my enemy. I have one party to vote for, though I'm hopeful both the Dems and the Reps will split in the next election cycle or two and we might finally get more than TweedleDee and TweedleDum as choices. Trump is the first of a new mold.
E. Stupid people like Fluffyasshole think that investigations of politicians are 'legit' even if, like Hillary they include personal and political friends as the 'investigators'. They also show insane double standards: Eric Holder was AG and was a personal friend of Obama. Somehow there is NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT. But Barr is less than 100 percent Trump's enemy and its somehow disqualifying. While furries like Fluffy obsess over every rumor of misbehavior of Trump, they ignore their own sides misbehavior. As for me, this just shows me we lost control of Washington at least an Administration or more likely two ago. After all, no one was ever held accountable for the WMD Iraq debacle.
F. Do you guys know what CNN's defense in the defamation suit launched by MAGA-HAT-Nazi-Smirk Boy's lawyers is? Apparently, according to Tim Pool, it's that they are shitty at their jobs. In other words, incompetent at being a "NEWS" organization. And yet according to some 'skeptics' on this site we are supposed to trust CNN, NBC, The Washington Post and the New York times and similar and not trust Breitbart , Fox News, or hell, actual independent reporting like Tim's at all. Anyway, given the mainstream press lies and slanders incessantly, thus forcing me to look for my own primary documents, to look for the other side of the stories they 'cover' (more like concoct, often out of thin air), I'll be dammed if I'm going to make my decision on who to elect based on anything they say, esp given that some of them have downright admitted being partisan.
G. Trump is now "Building that wall". He's also at least made good faith efforts to do most of what he promised. Whether you agree or disagree with what he is doing, at least he's trying to do the things his base elected him to do. Which is a refreshing 'change of pace' from RINOS and the GOPE in general.
H. Trump doesn't back down. He fights and I love that about him.
I. It's nice to have a President who won't apologize for America.
J. It makes furry bunnyboys cry when I wear my MAGA hat. Perhaps if he'd get his ass off the CIA's cock long enough , he might be able to put some effort into making sure the Democrats run a real candidate this time instead of Biden, a radical feminist (Gildebrand), A race-baiter (most of their other candidates) etc.

Brive1987
.
.
Posts: 16635
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:16 am
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3729

Post by Brive1987 » Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:56 pm

The 538 podcast on Mueller is interesting.

Clare goes straight for the “bit that I find interesting is the collusion” and has to be brought back into line. Then we get the line “most fair minded pundits never thought collusion likely”

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Fuck me.

And I’m only 8 mins in.

Brive1987
.
.
Posts: 16635
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:16 am
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3730

Post by Brive1987 » Wed Mar 27, 2019 1:21 am

Sound on. :)


John D
.
.
Posts: 4559
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:23 am
Location: Detroit, MI. USA
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3731

Post by John D » Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:57 am

Welcome to MAGA country! Trump 2020! Let the lols continue!

Bunny - you do know that you can't disprove a negative... right? Prove that their is no teapot orbiting the Earth. You can't do it. All you can say is that we have no evidence that there is a teapot orbiting the Earth. So.... prove that Trump did not collude. You can't do this either. All you can say is that there is NO EVIDENCE OF COLLUSION. (what kind of skeptic are you????)

But... no.... not for you Bunny. You somehow think someone can prove Trump didn't collude. It is not good enough for you when everyone says there is no evidence of collusion. This is not good enough for you.... ego.... TDS... Mutha fucka.... TDS!

free thoughtpolice
.
.
Posts: 10313
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:27 pm
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3732

Post by free thoughtpolice » Wed Mar 27, 2019 8:26 am

John D wrote:
free thoughtpolice wrote: Breaking News!
Jussie Smollet exonerated. No collusion with the shady brothers. Lindsey Graham to investigate whether Hillary Clinton forced the crooked democrats in the Chicago police to try and frame him. John D Trump vowing to apologize for calling Smollet a lying nigger faggot.
Well... I think Smollett is a lying nigger faggot and I think OJ Simpson is a murderer. I get to keep these opinions and do not think I am a conspiracy theorist. Fuck them both. Using wealth and race to get out of serious crime is wrong... and my name calling makes me feel better about the obvious injustice in the world. And fuck you too!
OJ and Jussie were exonerated. Trump just dodged the charges by using is political power and can't be indicted of a crime because he is president. You just happen to have Jussie Smollet Derangement Syndrome because he is a successful, handsome black man and you are jealous.

jugheadnaut
.
.
Posts: 1296
Joined: Tue May 20, 2014 9:09 pm
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3733

Post by jugheadnaut » Wed Mar 27, 2019 9:39 am

John D wrote: Welcome to MAGA country! Trump 2020! Let the lols continue!

Bunny - you do know that you can't disprove a negative... right? Prove that their is no teapot orbiting the Earth. You can't do it. All you can say is that we have no evidence that there is a teapot orbiting the Earth. So.... prove that Trump did not collude. You can't do this either. All you can say is that there is NO EVIDENCE OF COLLUSION. (what kind of skeptic are you????)

But... no.... not for you Bunny. You somehow think someone can prove Trump didn't collude. It is not good enough for you when everyone says there is no evidence of collusion. This is not good enough for you.... ego.... TDS... Mutha fucka.... TDS!
Well put. I've found this forum to be instructive as well as discomfiting in demonstrating how easy it is for some self-described skeptics to go off the grid irrational in support or defense of their politics. If Trump were charged in federal court and somehow CFB was on the jury, Trump would have less of a chance of a fair trial than a black man accused of rape in 1950's Alabama.

MarcusAu
.
.
Posts: 7063
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:49 am
Location: Llareggub
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3734

Post by MarcusAu » Wed Mar 27, 2019 10:01 am

jugheadnaut wrote: If Trump were charged in federal court and somehow CFB was on the jury, Trump would have less of a chance of a fair trial than a black man accused of rape in 1950's Alabama.
What a shitty and underhanded analogy.

John D
.
.
Posts: 4559
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:23 am
Location: Detroit, MI. USA
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3735

Post by John D » Wed Mar 27, 2019 10:28 am

free thoughtpolice wrote:
John D wrote:
free thoughtpolice wrote: Breaking News!
Jussie Smollet exonerated. No collusion with the shady brothers. Lindsey Graham to investigate whether Hillary Clinton forced the crooked democrats in the Chicago police to try and frame him. John D Trump vowing to apologize for calling Smollet a lying nigger faggot.
Well... I think Smollett is a lying nigger faggot and I think OJ Simpson is a murderer. I get to keep these opinions and do not think I am a conspiracy theorist. Fuck them both. Using wealth and race to get out of serious crime is wrong... and my name calling makes me feel better about the obvious injustice in the world. And fuck you too!
OJ and Jussie were exonerated. Trump just dodged the charges by using is political power and can't be indicted of a crime because he is president. You just happen to have Jussie Smollet Derangement Syndrome because he is a successful, handsome black man and you are jealous.
Details details.... Smollett was NOT exonerated. His case was simply closed and he was "punished" by surrendering his bail money ($10k) and doing 16 hours of volunteer work for that crook Jessie Jackson. His case was closed but he was not tried... and he was not exonerated. If he was exonerated he would get his $10k bail money back. He was indeed punished for a crime. The prosecutor agreed that he had paid enough for what he had done wrong. He is, of course, saying he was exonerated, but this is just one more of his nigger faggot lies.

John D
.
.
Posts: 4559
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:23 am
Location: Detroit, MI. USA
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3736

Post by John D » Wed Mar 27, 2019 10:31 am

Jesus Christ... free thought. Understand the facts please.


free thoughtpolice
.
.
Posts: 10313
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:27 pm
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3737

Post by free thoughtpolice » Wed Mar 27, 2019 10:58 am

In the Mueller report it said that Trump was not exonerated too. His fans say that if he isn't found guilty, then Merkin law considers him innocent.
Why different for Smollet?
https://www.politico.com/magazine/story ... gal-226111
If you bother to read this, the only opinion given that says Trump has been exonerated is Alan Dershowitz, the same one that declared OJ has been exonerated. Even Barr's summary of the report says it does not exonerate Trump.
Trump is even less exonerated than Smollet or OJ, both who slipped by because of loopholes.
Neither of us, in fact very few have seen the full report and likely never will especially because the Repubs are going to fight the release. If Trump is exonerated by the report, why not let us see the report?
Remember the so far 6 years of The Hillary Clinton investigation? She was "exonerated" by a registered Repub called Comey. The repubs demanded and got tons of evidence relesed from the FBI investigation of her. Why can't we see the details of the Trump investigation?

jugheadnaut
.
.
Posts: 1296
Joined: Tue May 20, 2014 9:09 pm
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3738

Post by jugheadnaut » Wed Mar 27, 2019 11:06 am

MarcusAu wrote:
jugheadnaut wrote: If Trump were charged in federal court and somehow CFB was on the jury, Trump would have less of a chance of a fair trial than a black man accused of rape in 1950's Alabama.


What a shitty and underhanded analogy.
How's that? It was clearly an analogy regarding bias. No sane person could possibly read that and think I was insinuating racism. As far as it being a shitty analogy, do you have any doubt it's true?

CaptainFluffyBunny
.
.
Posts: 7556
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:39 am
Location: Somewhere in the pipes
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3739

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny » Wed Mar 27, 2019 11:09 am

Clarence wrote:
CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:
Clarence wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 4:43 pm
Keating wrote: It also seems the United States has major problems with its intelligence agencies acting for party political ends rather than national interest. (The power of US intelligence agencies has always bothered me as someone who doesn't live in the US, but clearly sees their power on my country's politics and on the internet.)
Oh, don't tell Captain Trump Derangement that! You might break his fluffy heart.

Almost as much as when he finds out his Emoluments Hope is unrequited love: https://www.latimes.com/politics/la-na- ... story.html
Words of wisdom from our resident incel "let's lower the age of consent" Creepy Clarence. And I love how you were throwing insults left and right, and when you got them back, whined about bullying. Seems typical of your ilk. Criticising your Fear Leader isn't derangement syndrome; blindly worshiping that obese Cheeto is the real derangement.

Again, love how nobody's arguing that Trump is innocent, just that he's gotten away with it. So far.
Yes, let's pull up those posts from last year and see who was throwing insults and acting like a smug ass left and right and just who was calling for civility, why don't we? You game?

Everyone can see you are a frothing example of Trump Derangement Syndrome. I'm not the only one. Hurts, doesn't it? Is that why you feel the need to throw your petty personal insults and lies around so much? Incel, wants to lower the age of consent (I'm fine with 15/16 what a TERRIBLE HORRIBLE MONSTER I AM and sixteen is already AOC in some places anyway) and blah blah blah. If you had eyes in your head you'd even see that I've criticized Trump more than once and that my support of him was based on realpolitik more than anything else , but apparently facts and you are allergic to each other.

Anyway if you want to play the "who is the big evil insulter" history of posts , I'm game. Otherwise, get back on the Short Bus where your obviously deluded Trump posts over the past year shows you belong. "Skeptic", my ass. I bet you are unable to articulate a positive case for Trump as an intellectual exercise.
You guys and "any criticism of Dear Leader is TDS, but our worshiping an obvious conman is not " crack me up. Kathy Griffin had TDS. You have it as well, wherein you justify, at least in your head, the most egregious behavior, apparently because realpolitik. Okay.

As to the insults, and the "bullying" I have a policy on the 'pit to keep it civil until I'm insulted, usually more than once, but not always. I recall the last time you trotted out this whine, I went back and found you had indeed started this, but I'm not going to bother again. You go right ahead, prove me wrong.Plus, insults aside, you creep me out. Maybe it's because I have two daughters, or integrity but some of your posts just set off some alarm bells.

Incidentally, I've discussed Trump's few positive qualities, but also how he may doom conservatives, many of whom I admire. Trump is now the face of conservatism. Don't be surprised when people fail to believe it's a party of morality or principles anymore.

CaptainFluffyBunny
.
.
Posts: 7556
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:39 am
Location: Somewhere in the pipes
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3740

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny » Wed Mar 27, 2019 11:12 am

jugheadnaut wrote:
John D wrote: Welcome to MAGA country! Trump 2020! Let the lols continue!

Bunny - you do know that you can't disprove a negative... right? Prove that their is no teapot orbiting the Earth. You can't do it. All you can say is that we have no evidence that there is a teapot orbiting the Earth. So.... prove that Trump did not collude. You can't do this either. All you can say is that there is NO EVIDENCE OF COLLUSION. (what kind of skeptic are you????)

But... no.... not for you Bunny. You somehow think someone can prove Trump didn't collude. It is not good enough for you when everyone says there is no evidence of collusion. This is not good enough for you.... ego.... TDS... Mutha fucka.... TDS!
Well put. I've found this forum to be instructive as well as discomfiting in demonstrating how easy it is for some self-described skeptics to go off the grid irrational in support or defense of their politics. If Trump were charged in federal court and somehow CFB was on the jury, Trump would have less of a chance of a fair trial than a black man accused of rape in 1950's Alabama.
Bullshit. What does "does not exonerate" mean to you? We kinda expect more from our presidents than that, especially in light of his massive other issues. Although I suppose you enjoy the gutting of the EPA and the Climate Accord, etc.

CaptainFluffyBunny
.
.
Posts: 7556
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:39 am
Location: Somewhere in the pipes
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3741

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny » Wed Mar 27, 2019 11:14 am

John D wrote:
free thoughtpolice wrote:
John D wrote:
free thoughtpolice wrote: Breaking News!
Jussie Smollet exonerated. No collusion with the shady brothers. Lindsey Graham to investigate whether Hillary Clinton forced the crooked democrats in the Chicago police to try and frame him. John D Trump vowing to apologize for calling Smollet a lying nigger faggot.
Well... I think Smollett is a lying nigger faggot and I think OJ Simpson is a murderer. I get to keep these opinions and do not think I am a conspiracy theorist. Fuck them both. Using wealth and race to get out of serious crime is wrong... and my name calling makes me feel better about the obvious injustice in the world. And fuck you too!
OJ and Jussie were exonerated. Trump just dodged the charges by using is political power and can't be indicted of a crime because he is president. You just happen to have Jussie Smollet Derangement Syndrome because he is a successful, handsome black man and you are jealous.
Details details.... Smollett was NOT exonerated. His case was simply closed and he was "punished" by surrendering his bail money ($10k) and doing 16 hours of volunteer work for that crook Jessie Jackson. His case was closed but he was not tried... and he was not exonerated. If he was exonerated he would get his $10k bail money back. He was indeed punished for a crime. The prosecutor agreed that he had paid enough for what he had done wrong. He is, of course, saying he was exonerated, but this is just one more of his nigger faggot lies.
John, he's pointing out that if you believe Trump is off the hook, by that same logic Smollett is off the hook. No charges = did nothing wrong. You cant apply it to one and then decide the opposite rules apply to the other.

CaptainFluffyBunny
.
.
Posts: 7556
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:39 am
Location: Somewhere in the pipes
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3742

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny » Wed Mar 27, 2019 11:19 am

jugheadnaut wrote:
MarcusAu wrote:
jugheadnaut wrote: If Trump were charged in federal court and somehow CFB was on the jury, Trump would have less of a chance of a fair trial than a black man accused of rape in 1950's Alabama.


What a shitty and underhanded analogy.
How's that? It was clearly an analogy regarding bias. No sane person could possibly read that and think I was insinuating racism. As far as it being a shitty analogy, do you have any doubt it's true?
If Trump was innocent, I would be the first to apologize. You're projecting here. Let me be clear, even as I would apologize for accusing him of crimes, his policies alone, climate change denialism, vaccination scare mongering, self-enrichment, nepotism and defunding the National Science Foundation and CDC would make me oppose him for those reasons alone. Nor would I ever condone voting for someone who lies so pathologically, from his inauguration to his obesity. Or his history of failed business ventures. Not to mention that ridiculous tax cut and spiraling deficit, or the stupid trade wars.

CaptainFluffyBunny
.
.
Posts: 7556
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:39 am
Location: Somewhere in the pipes
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3743

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny » Wed Mar 27, 2019 11:21 am

Brive1987 wrote: Sound on. :)

But you're not a troll. Right.

CaptainFluffyBunny
.
.
Posts: 7556
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:39 am
Location: Somewhere in the pipes
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3744

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny » Wed Mar 27, 2019 11:22 am


CaptainFluffyBunny
.
.
Posts: 7556
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:39 am
Location: Somewhere in the pipes
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3745

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny » Wed Mar 27, 2019 11:25 am



One of you Trumpsters is gonna have to explain why they're keeping this under wraps if it exonerates your boy. :think:

CaptainFluffyBunny
.
.
Posts: 7556
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:39 am
Location: Somewhere in the pipes
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3746

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny » Wed Mar 27, 2019 11:27 am



Republicans have become famous for being the party of dirty tricks.

John D
.
.
Posts: 4559
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:23 am
Location: Detroit, MI. USA
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3747

Post by John D » Wed Mar 27, 2019 11:28 am

free thoughtpolice wrote: In the Mueller report it said that Trump was not exonerated too. His fans say that if he isn't found guilty, then Merkin law considers him innocent.
Why different for Smollet?
https://www.politico.com/magazine/story ... gal-226111
If you bother to read this, the only opinion given that says Trump has been exonerated is Alan Dershowitz, the same one that declared OJ has been exonerated. Even Barr's summary of the report says it does not exonerate Trump.
Trump is even less exonerated than Smollet or OJ, both who slipped by because of loopholes.
Neither of us, in fact very few have seen the full report and likely never will especially because the Repubs are going to fight the release. If Trump is exonerated by the report, why not let us see the report?
Remember the so far 6 years of The Hillary Clinton investigation? She was "exonerated" by a registered Repub called Comey. The repubs demanded and got tons of evidence relesed from the FBI investigation of her. Why can't we see the details of the Trump investigation?
This really shouldn't be so hard for you.

1) The Mueller report says there in NO EVIDENCE of collusion. It is true that, technically, Trump is not "exonerated". This is only because he was never tried. You are exonerated only after a trial. But.... there is (wait for it) NO EVIDENCE. Thus there will be NO TRIAL. Trump will not be exonerated since there is simply no case whatsoever. Fuck..... read a book or something.

2) Smollett was punished for a crime (in a very small way) and then the prosecution was closed. He was not exonerated and he made a plea deal with the prosecution. He was going to go to trial based on a Grand Jury who determined there was sufficient evidence for 16 felonies.

Seriously, can you not tell the difference? You really are not making sense.

Also, the reason the Mueller report will be redacted is that Barr is under oath and penalty of law to redact any names of people who were not convicted and also redact anything that gives away clues to methods of intelligence gathering. Is this also something you simply do not have the intelligence to understand?

The Senate oversight of the report will be covered by eight Senators (four Dems and four Reps) who will have full access to all the details of the report. We will wait and see what kind of shit show we get from these eight Senators. If something is very obviously a problem that points to Trump then the Dems will be able to launch their own investigation from the House (which will have subpoena power).

Now.... Trump has the power to make anything public including any and all confidential information. I don't suspect he will do this for the Muller report for political reasons. It sure would be entertaining if he did this... but I doubt he will.

Finally, I don't really care to toss Hillary into this discussion as it will simply complicate the discussion without adding any value. Are you moving goal posts or what?

CaptainFluffyBunny
.
.
Posts: 7556
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:39 am
Location: Somewhere in the pipes
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3748

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny » Wed Mar 27, 2019 11:30 am


John D
.
.
Posts: 4559
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:23 am
Location: Detroit, MI. USA
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3749

Post by John D » Wed Mar 27, 2019 11:37 am

Politico has turned to complete shit. All they do is post other people's tweets. Fucking news whores. They spend no time discussing the legal meaning of "exoneration" versus the non-legal definition. Just a stupid shit show of tweets. Seriously, fuck those guys. A person can use the term exoneration in a now legal way and it will be perfectly valid. In a casual conversation you could claim, since there is NO EVIDENCE of collusion, the Trump is exonerated. This would be valid... but this doesn't really meet the common use which is that you are exonerated after trial.

What a stupid discussion.... but this is clear... Smollett (nigger faggot) WAS NOT EXONERATED in any way shape or form.

John D
.
.
Posts: 4559
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:23 am
Location: Detroit, MI. USA
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3750

Post by John D » Wed Mar 27, 2019 11:39 am

I used to find more of you guys interesting... what the fuck happened?

John D
.
.
Posts: 4559
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:23 am
Location: Detroit, MI. USA
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3751

Post by John D » Wed Mar 27, 2019 11:42 am

Bunny and freethought... stop being dumbasses just for the purpose of winning a bull shit argument. Or don't .... whatever.

Smollett = lying nigger faggot

OJ = murderer

Trump =/= Russian conspirator

CaptainFluffyBunny
.
.
Posts: 7556
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:39 am
Location: Somewhere in the pipes
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3752

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny » Wed Mar 27, 2019 11:48 am





Incidentally, that is from a long-time Republican strategist and is the husband of Kellyanne Conway. Not at all a Democrat.

CaptainFluffyBunny
.
.
Posts: 7556
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:39 am
Location: Somewhere in the pipes
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3753

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny » Wed Mar 27, 2019 11:55 am

John D wrote: I used to find more of you guys interesting... what the fuck happened?
Stop whining and put us on ignore. Or ignore this thread. Or you know, address the problem with your argument. Mueller didn't come to the conclusion that Trump's behavior rose to the level of an indictable crime, but we're not going to know if he's actually innocent until we read the report. We believe we have more information on Smollett, but we don't know that either. I'm sure he's guilty, but sometimes people evade justice. If so, there's still the FBI. Same with Trump, except we don't think we know as much, and theres still SDNY.

Judging from McConnell's repeated cock-blocking, do you want to bet that report makes Trump look very, very bad indeed? Serious question.

John D
.
.
Posts: 4559
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:23 am
Location: Detroit, MI. USA
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3754

Post by John D » Wed Mar 27, 2019 11:55 am


CaptainFluffyBunny
.
.
Posts: 7556
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:39 am
Location: Somewhere in the pipes
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3755

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny » Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:00 pm

Jesus, I like you John, but it seems you're being dense on purpose. This is Barr's letter, not Mueller's report. It contains the phrase "does not exonerate." So accept that this isn't a dismissal unless you're a Trump fan, and deal with it.

Brive1987
.
.
Posts: 16635
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:16 am
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3756

Post by Brive1987 » Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:06 pm

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:
Brive1987 wrote: Sound on. :)

But you're not a troll. Right.

John D
.
.
Posts: 4559
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:23 am
Location: Detroit, MI. USA
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3757

Post by John D » Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:06 pm

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:
John D wrote: I used to find more of you guys interesting... what the fuck happened?
Stop whining and put us on ignore. Or ignore this thread. Or you know, address the problem with your argument. Mueller didn't come to the conclusion that Trump's behavior rose to the level of an indictable crime, but we're not going to know if he's actually innocent until we read the report. We believe we have more information on Smollett, but we don't know that either. I'm sure he's guilty, but sometimes people evade justice. If so, there's still the FBI. Same with Trump, except we don't think we know as much, and theres still SDNY.

Judging from McConnell's repeated cock-blocking, do you want to bet that report makes Trump look very, very bad indeed? Serious question.
I am actually thinking there is little in the Mueller report that makes Trump look bad. Serious answer.

We will see, of course, and we may actually not get to see the un-redacted report (reasons I explained above).

I will say this again. Four Dem Senators and four Rep Senators will get to read the entire report. The Dems can take action based on what they see. My prediction is that the Reps will say there is nothing against Trump and the Dems will say there is tons of bad stuff. This will happen regardless of the actual contents. Time will tell in the Dems actually come up with anything, but if Mueller found nothing I really expect the Dems will also find nothing.

It will probably be a big nothing burger... and... this will help Trump get re-elected.

Clarence
.
.
Posts: 2085
Joined: Sun May 19, 2013 5:40 pm
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3758

Post by Clarence » Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:06 pm


According to professional ETHICIST "Citizens for Ethics and Responsibility in Washington" is nothing but a sham Democratic front. Well, who would have thought?

https://ethicsalarms.com/2019/03/19/lun ... -and-more/
Here you go, more posts about them. Still want to make like these people are qualified to speak on ethics?
https://ethicsalarms.com/?s=Citizens+fo ... and+Ethics

Clarence
.
.
Posts: 2085
Joined: Sun May 19, 2013 5:40 pm
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3759

Post by Clarence » Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:09 pm

John D wrote:
CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:
John D wrote: I used to find more of you guys interesting... what the fuck happened?
Stop whining and put us on ignore. Or ignore this thread. Or you know, address the problem with your argument. Mueller didn't come to the conclusion that Trump's behavior rose to the level of an indictable crime, but we're not going to know if he's actually innocent until we read the report. We believe we have more information on Smollett, but we don't know that either. I'm sure he's guilty, but sometimes people evade justice. If so, there's still the FBI. Same with Trump, except we don't think we know as much, and theres still SDNY.

Judging from McConnell's repeated cock-blocking, do you want to bet that report makes Trump look very, very bad indeed? Serious question.
I am actually thinking there is little in the Mueller report that makes Trump look bad. Serious answer.

We will see, of course, and we may actually not get to see the un-redacted report (reasons I explained above).

I will say this again. Four Dem Senators and four Rep Senators will get to read the entire report. The Dems can take action based on what they see. My prediction is that the Reps will say there is nothing against Trump and the Dems will say there is tons of bad stuff. This will happen regardless of the actual contents. Time will tell in the Dems actually come up with anything, but if Mueller found nothing I really expect the Dems will also find nothing.

It will probably be a big nothing burger... and... this will help Trump get re-elected.
Goofball also forgets that there is undoubtedly TONS of irrelevant but personal (and hence easily weaponized politically)information about Trump, his family, his associates, and his businesses that is LEGALLY REQUIRED TO BE REDACTED to the public at large at least.

Anyone calling for the 'full unredacted report' is asking the AG to violate the law and is probably not being serious.

Brive1987
.
.
Posts: 16635
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:16 am
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3760

Post by Brive1987 » Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:09 pm

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote: htt..ps://mobile.twitter.com/gtconway3d/status/1110987321942396928
https..://mobile.twitter.com/gtconway3d/status/1110989463914717184
https..://mobile.twitter.com/gtconway3d/status/1110990972899475457

Incidentally, that is from a long-time Republican strategist and is the husband of Kellyanne Conway. Not at all a Democrat.
He is also a long standing never trumper who has been in an extended battle with the President.

I’d also put down after tax dollars that Mr Conway is being cucked. But that’s pure speculation.

John D
.
.
Posts: 4559
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:23 am
Location: Detroit, MI. USA
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3761

Post by John D » Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:10 pm

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:
Jesus, I like you John, but it seems you're being dense on purpose. This is Barr's letter, not Mueller's report. It contains the phrase "does not exonerate." So accept that this isn't a dismissal unless you're a Trump fan, and deal with it.
Barr is not going to be motivated to lie. The actual report will be seen by select Dems. He will not die on a sword for Trump. It is very likely that Barr's summary is accurate. Do you really disagree with me on this? Why would Barr lie?

Clarence
.
.
Posts: 2085
Joined: Sun May 19, 2013 5:40 pm
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3762

Post by Clarence » Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:12 pm

The hypocrisy of people like Fluffster is that they never called for the intelligence agencies to 'show their work' even though they were claiming they had enough evidence to FORMALLY open an investigation (and do not fool yourself that Crossfire Hurricane only began when it was 'legally' allowed to) into an elected President of the United States. And of course they never called for the UNREDACTED evidence about Benghazi , or Hillary's emails (whether on Weiners laptop or not), and people like him who are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO concerned with openess never called for an actual INDEPENDENT investigation of the Democratic server.

Disgusting.

Brive1987
.
.
Posts: 16635
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:16 am
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3763

Post by Brive1987 » Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:13 pm

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:
John D wrote: I used to find more of you guys interesting... what the fuck happened?
Stop whining and put us on ignore. Or ignore this thread. Or you know, address the problem with your argument. Mueller didn't come to the conclusion that Trump's behavior rose to the level of an indictable crime, but we're not going to know if he's actually innocent until we read the report. We believe we have more information on Smollett, but we don't know that either. I'm sure he's guilty, but sometimes people evade justice. If so, there's still the FBI. Same with Trump, except we don't think we know as much, and theres still SDNY.

Judging from McConnell's repeated cock-blocking, do you want to bet that report makes Trump look very, very bad indeed? Serious question.
The 538 podcast had a real life tame lawyer review this. Her conclusion was that it’s quite likely the obstruction is what’s already in the public domain with tweets etc and that intent would be impossible to establish.

Given the insane Democrat doubling down, I can easily imagine why Trump would be happy to deprive them of oxygen. Quite apart from executive privilege, required redaction and Intel considerations.

free thoughtpolice
.
.
Posts: 10313
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:27 pm
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3764

Post by free thoughtpolice » Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:17 pm

John D wrote: Bunny and freethought... stop being dumbasses just for the purpose of winning a bull shit argument. Or don't .... whatever.

Smollett = lying nigger faggot

OJ = murderer

Trump =/= Russian conspirator
Try reading more carefully. I didn't specify no exoneration on conspiracy Remember he is accused of many other crimes. Even on the conspiring with the Russians, Mueller did not find enough to charge just like OJ's jury didn't find enough evidence to convict.
Secondly you keep quoting crackpot alt right you tubers yet want to just wave away Politico because it doesn't reinforce the frankly stupid ideas that you have decided to believe. Don't call anyone else a dumbass until you take a good look at your own faulty critical thinking skills.
I remember when this whole shit started and I said that it appeared that Russian agents had hacked into the DNC email a bunch of the "skeptics" here that get their news from your nutty youtube sources said I was a conspiracy theorist and swallowed the Trump/rightwing goofball stance that the Russians dindunuffin. I plan to wait until more unfolds before I make up my mind on any of this crap.

CaptainFluffyBunny
.
.
Posts: 7556
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:39 am
Location: Somewhere in the pipes
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3765

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny » Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:19 pm

John D wrote:
CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:
Jesus, I like you John, but it seems you're being dense on purpose. This is Barr's letter, not Mueller's report. It contains the phrase "does not exonerate." So accept that this isn't a dismissal unless you're a Trump fan, and deal with it.
Barr is not going to be motivated to lie. The actual report will be seen by select Dems. He will not die on a sword for Trump. It is very likely that Barr's summary is accurate. Do you really disagree with me on this? Why would Barr lie?
Oh, dear. Do you not know Barr's history? Look up Barr and the Iran-Contra scandal. Barr is a long-time fixer for "problems" that rise to legal levels for Republican politicians. Barr stated ( which is why he got the job) that Mueller shouldn't have investigated and that no sitting president could be indicted. Mueller left the indicting up to Barr, and Barr predictably didn't indict.

If Trump, who has a powerful teflon when it comes to scandal, wanted the report released, he could do it. Unless it makes him look very, very bad, most will shrug it off as Trump being Trump. He could tell his lapdog McConnell not to block the report, and he'd do it in a heartbeat. But that's not happening. They could release the full report, with redactions, to Congress as a whole. But they're not. Occam's razor suggests a simple reason, one that jibes with Trump's history. But feel free to tell me that's wrong.

CaptainFluffyBunny
.
.
Posts: 7556
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:39 am
Location: Somewhere in the pipes
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3766

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny » Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:26 pm

Clarence wrote: The hypocrisy of people like Fluffster is that they never called for the intelligence agencies to 'show their work' even though they were claiming they had enough evidence to FORMALLY open an investigation (and do not fool yourself that Crossfire Hurricane only began when it was 'legally' allowed to) into an elected President of the United States. And of course they never called for the UNREDACTED evidence about Benghazi , or Hillary's emails (whether on Weiners laptop or not), and people like him who are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO concerned with openess never called for an actual INDEPENDENT investigation of the Democratic server.

Disgusting.
Okay , you've gone full dribble. You have no idea what I have or haven't called for, and I did in fact request that Hillary be investigated. You're full on conspiracy theories might fly in incel forums without question, but not so much here. Your whataboutism is almost magnificent in its delusion. Seriously, you're bonkers.

John D
.
.
Posts: 4559
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:23 am
Location: Detroit, MI. USA
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3767

Post by John D » Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:28 pm

free thoughtpolice wrote:
John D wrote: Bunny and freethought... stop being dumbasses just for the purpose of winning a bull shit argument. Or don't .... whatever.

Smollett = lying nigger faggot

OJ = murderer

Trump =/= Russian conspirator
Try reading more carefully. I didn't specify no exoneration on conspiracy Remember he is accused of many other crimes. Even on the conspiring with the Russians, Mueller did not find enough to charge just like OJ's jury didn't find enough evidence to convict.
Secondly you keep quoting crackpot alt right you tubers yet want to just wave away Politico because it doesn't reinforce the frankly stupid ideas that you have decided to believe. Don't call anyone else a dumbass until you take a good look at your own faulty critical thinking skills.
I remember when this whole shit started and I said that it appeared that Russian agents had hacked into the DNC email a bunch of the "skeptics" here that get their news from your nutty youtube sources said I was a conspiracy theorist and swallowed the Trump/rightwing goofball stance that the Russians dindunuffin. I plan to wait until more unfolds before I make up my mind on any of this crap.
First - there is a big difference between a jury not finding OJ guilty "beyond a reasonable doubt" and Mueller not even having enough evidence to charge. The "beyond a reasonable doubt" standard is very high. Mueller's standard is much lower.

And... I post some right wing people here because they are entertaining... not that I always agree with them... I do think the phrase "This is MAGA country" is funny as shit.

And none of this means I think Trump is a fantastic guy. I do think he is way better than Hillary would have been... and I will probably actually vote for him when I look at the Dems that are running... Or... maybe I will vote independent again. I know this.... in the near future I will, almost certainly, be voting against all Dem woman running for ANYTHING. Don't tell my wife.

Clarence
.
.
Posts: 2085
Joined: Sun May 19, 2013 5:40 pm
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3768

Post by Clarence » Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:32 pm

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:
Clarence wrote: The hypocrisy of people like Fluffster is that they never called for the intelligence agencies to 'show their work' even though they were claiming they had enough evidence to FORMALLY open an investigation (and do not fool yourself that Crossfire Hurricane only began when it was 'legally' allowed to) into an elected President of the United States. And of course they never called for the UNREDACTED evidence about Benghazi , or Hillary's emails (whether on Weiners laptop or not), and people like him who are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO concerned with openess never called for an actual INDEPENDENT investigation of the Democratic server.

Disgusting.
Okay , you've gone full dribble. You have no idea what I have or haven't called for, and I did in fact request that Hillary be investigated. You're full on conspiracy theories might fly in incel forums without question, but not so much here. Your whataboutism is almost magnificent in its delusion. Seriously, you're bonkers.
An insane person calls me insane. What an interesting incident!

John D
.
.
Posts: 4559
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:23 am
Location: Detroit, MI. USA
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3769

Post by John D » Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:33 pm

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:
John D wrote:
CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:
Jesus, I like you John, but it seems you're being dense on purpose. This is Barr's letter, not Mueller's report. It contains the phrase "does not exonerate." So accept that this isn't a dismissal unless you're a Trump fan, and deal with it.
Barr is not going to be motivated to lie. The actual report will be seen by select Dems. He will not die on a sword for Trump. It is very likely that Barr's summary is accurate. Do you really disagree with me on this? Why would Barr lie?
Oh, dear. Do you not know Barr's history? Look up Barr and the Iran-Contra scandal. Barr is a long-time fixer for "problems" that rise to legal levels for Republican politicians. Barr stated ( which is why he got the job) that Mueller shouldn't have investigated and that no sitting president could be indicted. Mueller left the indicting up to Barr, and Barr predictably didn't indict.

If Trump, who has a powerful teflon when it comes to scandal, wanted the report released, he could do it. Unless it makes him look very, very bad, most will shrug it off as Trump being Trump. He could tell his lapdog McConnell not to block the report, and he'd do it in a heartbeat. But that's not happening. They could release the full report, with redactions, to Congress as a whole. But they're not. Occam's razor suggests a simple reason, one that jibes with Trump's history. But feel free to tell me that's wrong.
I agree with Barr that a sitting President should be immune from criminal prosecution while in office. I believe this is the correct interpretation of the constitution and I think it is a good idea. You may be right I suppose... and Barr may have lied his ass off in his summary. I disagree that this is likely however... so our opinions on this differ (no big surprise). Should we mark this disagreement and see who is more correct? The truth will come in time. I think I have a much better track record than you on matters related to the Donald.

CaptainFluffyBunny
.
.
Posts: 7556
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:39 am
Location: Somewhere in the pipes
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3770

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny » Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:33 pm

John D wrote:
free thoughtpolice wrote:
John D wrote: Bunny and freethought... stop being dumbasses just for the purpose of winning a bull shit argument. Or don't .... whatever.

Smollett = lying nigger faggot

OJ = murderer

Trump =/= Russian conspirator
Try reading more carefully. I didn't specify no exoneration on conspiracy Remember he is accused of many other crimes. Even on the conspiring with the Russians, Mueller did not find enough to charge just like OJ's jury didn't find enough evidence to convict.
Secondly you keep quoting crackpot alt right you tubers yet want to just wave away Politico because it doesn't reinforce the frankly stupid ideas that you have decided to believe. Don't call anyone else a dumbass until you take a good look at your own faulty critical thinking skills.
I remember when this whole shit started and I said that it appeared that Russian agents had hacked into the DNC email a bunch of the "skeptics" here that get their news from your nutty youtube sources said I was a conspiracy theorist and swallowed the Trump/rightwing goofball stance that the Russians dindunuffin. I plan to wait until more unfolds before I make up my mind on any of this crap.
First - there is a big difference between a jury not finding OJ guilty "beyond a reasonable doubt" and Mueller not even having enough evidence to charge. The "beyond a reasonable doubt" standard is very high. Mueller's standard is much lower.

And... I post some right wing people here because they are entertaining... not that I always agree with them... I do think the phrase "This is MAGA country" is funny as shit.

And none of this means I think Trump is a fantastic guy. I do think he is way better than Hillary would have been... and I will probably actually vote for him when I look at the Dems that are running... Or... maybe I will vote independent again. I know this.... in the near future I will, almost certainly, be voting against all Dem woman running for ANYTHING. Don't tell my wife.
No. Mueller's standard was very, very high. Any charges brought against the POTUS would have to be iron-clad in a way that would dwarf standard criminal charges.

Clarence
.
.
Posts: 2085
Joined: Sun May 19, 2013 5:40 pm
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3771

Post by Clarence » Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:36 pm

I mean, seriously Bunny: You want to believe a multi-decade famous reality star is somehow compromised or works for Russia. You believe intelligence agencies that at the time this was started were led by people who have downright lied under oath to congress and who are the last thing to regulated and transparent. You believe that Mueller's Team (and many of them had been investigating Trump for nearly a year and a half before they were moved to Muellers SC) can't find enough on Trump to even indict him for this after 3 years , multimillions of dollars, and the full use of the legal and illegal methods available to our intelligence agencies. I don't know what else to call someone like you but deluded and easily misled.

free thoughtpolice
.
.
Posts: 10313
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:27 pm
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3772

Post by free thoughtpolice » Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:39 pm

JohnD wrote:
First - there is a big difference between a jury not finding OJ guilty "beyond a reasonable doubt" and Mueller not even having enough evidence to charge. The "beyond a reasonable doubt" standard is very high. Mueller's standard is much lower.
You said in all caps THERE IS NO EVIDENCE OF COLLUSION. That is not what it says in the report .
Barr is not going to be motivated to lie. The actual report will be seen by select Dems. He will not die on a sword for Trump. It is very likely that Barr's summary is accurate. Do you really disagree with me on this? Why would Barr lie?
Why would Flynn lie? Cohen? Manafort?...

CaptainFluffyBunny
.
.
Posts: 7556
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:39 am
Location: Somewhere in the pipes
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3773

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny » Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:43 pm


CaptainFluffyBunny
.
.
Posts: 7556
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:39 am
Location: Somewhere in the pipes
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3774

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny » Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:44 pm


CaptainFluffyBunny
.
.
Posts: 7556
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:39 am
Location: Somewhere in the pipes
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3775

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny » Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:47 pm

Clarence wrote: I mean, seriously Bunny: You want to believe a multi-decade famous reality star is somehow compromised or works for Russia. You believe intelligence agencies that at the time this was started were led by people who have downright lied under oath to congress and who are the last thing to regulated and transparent. You believe that Mueller's Team (and many of them had been investigating Trump for nearly a year and a half before they were moved to Muellers SC) can't find enough on Trump to even indict him for this after 3 years , multimillions of dollars, and the full use of the legal and illegal methods available to our intelligence agencies. I don't know what else to call someone like you but deluded and easily misled.
You want to believe a notorious micromanager who has had six of his campaign aides found guilty is innocent. You want to believe that his illegal payment to A porn star and playboy bunny weren't bad at all. Noice!

John D
.
.
Posts: 4559
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:23 am
Location: Detroit, MI. USA
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3776

Post by John D » Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:49 pm

free thoughtpolice wrote: JohnD wrote:
First - there is a big difference between a jury not finding OJ guilty "beyond a reasonable doubt" and Mueller not even having enough evidence to charge. The "beyond a reasonable doubt" standard is very high. Mueller's standard is much lower.
You said in all caps THERE IS NO EVIDENCE OF COLLUSION. That is not what it says in the report .
Barr is not going to be motivated to lie. The actual report will be seen by select Dems. He will not die on a sword for Trump. It is very likely that Barr's summary is accurate. Do you really disagree with me on this? Why would Barr lie?
Why would Flynn lie? Cohen? Manafort?...
Indeed - I will retract my claim that there is NO EVIDENCE.... there is obviously "insufficient evidence". So, if meeting with a Russian is what you consider evidence then you might have me on this technically. There is almost nothing that has "no evidence". Indeed... the fact that a teapot exists is evidence that one may be orbiting the Earth. Indeed then... there is some evidnce that a teapot is orbiting the Earth because a teapot is known to exist. Pretty weak sauce. I suspect that any evidence that Trump colluded is already public knowledge... like meeting with Russians a few times.

The report says this:
As the report states: “[T]he investigation did not establish that members of the Trump Campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities.”
And... Flynn, Cohen, and Manafort had reasons to lie since they had already broken the law. Using these people as examples doesn't help your case with Barr and his motivations.

John D
.
.
Posts: 4559
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:23 am
Location: Detroit, MI. USA
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3777

Post by John D » Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:57 pm

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:
Clarence wrote: I mean, seriously Bunny: You want to believe a multi-decade famous reality star is somehow compromised or works for Russia. You believe intelligence agencies that at the time this was started were led by people who have downright lied under oath to congress and who are the last thing to regulated and transparent. You believe that Mueller's Team (and many of them had been investigating Trump for nearly a year and a half before they were moved to Muellers SC) can't find enough on Trump to even indict him for this after 3 years , multimillions of dollars, and the full use of the legal and illegal methods available to our intelligence agencies. I don't know what else to call someone like you but deluded and easily misled.
You want to believe a notorious micromanager who has had six of his campaign aides found guilty is innocent. You want to believe that his illegal payment to A porn star and playboy bunny weren't bad at all. Noice!
I don't think his payment to Sloppy Daniels is illegal, but even if it is, campaign finance laws have been broken by half the members of Congress. They are really complex and not following them usually just results in fines. Maybe someone will go after Trump for this after he is out of office. That would be fun to watch and I would be fine if the Donald where found guilty. So... his shit with the whore doesn't bother me one bit.

Lot's of people around Trump are crooks and criminals. It wouldn't surprise me if Trump has done some criminal shit himself. But.... I think it needs to be proven. The whole Russia thing has been comically stupid. It has hurt the Lame Stream Media and has hurt the Dem party. Let the games continue.

I have no problem with Trump getting investigated. The Dems in the House will spend the next two years doing nothing but investigating. Should be fun to watch. Maybe they will find something, but I doubt it.... and even if they do... it will probably not be enough to impeach him. In the mean time, Americans are sick of the Dems and their bull shit... and... wait for it... I know it will hurt you... Trump will win in 2020 by a good margin.

free thoughtpolice
.
.
Posts: 10313
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:27 pm
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3778

Post by free thoughtpolice » Wed Mar 27, 2019 1:13 pm

John D wrote:
So, if meeting with a Russian is what you consider evidence then you might have me on this technically.
There is a lot more evidence than that. The campaign eagerly met with Russian agents that offered dirt on Clinton. Trump in public asked the Russians to make public Clinton emails. Most of the lies in question weren't about other crimes, they were denials about meetings and associations with Russians. Trump was trying to pull a big business deal with Russia right up to the close of the election and lied about it. Manafort provided the indicted Russian agent Kilmnick with polling data that could have been used by the Russians to interfere with the election. And much more in the way of circumstantial evidence.
In a conspiracy charge the most difficult thing to do is to prove intent, which is probably why they chose not to pursue the "collusion" angle. Again there are also other crimes being investigated besides the conspiracy. Remember that Trump is an unindicted co-conspirator in the case that Cohen is going to prison for.
It seems to me you either are poorly informed on the case or have just waved away facts you didn't like.

Brive1987
.
.
Posts: 16635
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:16 am
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3779

Post by Brive1987 » Wed Mar 27, 2019 1:25 pm

Trump in public asked the Russians to make public Clinton emails
:hand:

The 538 House-Lawyer specifically addressed this and said it was a nothing burger 🍔

CaptainFluffyBunny
.
.
Posts: 7556
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:39 am
Location: Somewhere in the pipes
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3780

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny » Wed Mar 27, 2019 1:27 pm

A little history about Barr...
https://historynewsnetwork.org/article/171025

Post Reply