The Trump Dump!

Double wank and shit chips
Brive1987
.
.
Posts: 16642
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:16 am
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3961

Post by Brive1987 » Mon Apr 08, 2019 4:53 am

Trump has far more runs on the board relative to AOC even considering her effort-points for deploying an affected black patois. Not least the fact that Trump won the highest office in the land without the need for foreign collusion.

And I maintain the liberal establishment’s TDS is certainly unprecedented in duration, breadth and toxicity. That observation resonates despite obvious past criticism of preceding presidents.

Kirbmarc
.
.
Posts: 10577
Joined: Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:29 am
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3962

Post by Kirbmarc » Mon Apr 08, 2019 7:24 am

Brive1987 wrote: Trump has far more runs on the board relative to AOC even considering her effort-points for deploying an affected black patois. Not least the fact that Trump won the highest office in the land without the need for foreign collusion.

And I maintain the liberal establishment’s TDS is certainly unprecedented in duration, breadth and toxicity. That observation resonates despite obvious past criticism of preceding presidents.
https://i0.wp.com/waynenorthey.com/wp-c ... C600&ssl=1

https://www.dictionary.com/e/wp-content ... wflake.jpg

Kirbmarc
.
.
Posts: 10577
Joined: Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:29 am
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3963

Post by Kirbmarc » Mon Apr 08, 2019 7:33 am

Go away, Hensley, you've been replaced:

https://i.imgur.com/1FQCC1n.jpg

CaptainFluffyBunny
.
.
Posts: 7556
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:39 am
Location: Somewhere in the pipes
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3964

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny » Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:19 pm

Brive1987 wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:08 am
Class A study there ol’ Captain

“We argue that political extremists are less tolerant of different groups and opinions than political moderates”

“We discuss how these psychological features of political extremists increase the likelihood of conflict among groups in society.”

:lol:
Nice ignoring of the rest of it. You look directly at the other side of your part of the horseshoe, you see PZ staring at you across the narrow gap.

Weird, I get David French.

CaptainFluffyBunny
.
.
Posts: 7556
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:39 am
Location: Somewhere in the pipes
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3965

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny » Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:21 pm

Brive1987 wrote: Trump has far more runs on the board relative to AOC even considering her effort-points for deploying an affected black patois. Not least the fact that Trump won the highest office in the land without the need for foreign collusion.

And I maintain the liberal establishment’s TDS is certainly unprecedented in duration, breadth and toxicity. That observation resonates despite obvious past criticism of preceding presidents.
If you think Russian involvement in releasing Clinton's emails didn't win the election, you really should cut back on the koolaid.

I don't know why I bother responding to disengenous trolls. It's a weakness.

CaptainFluffyBunny
.
.
Posts: 7556
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:39 am
Location: Somewhere in the pipes
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3966

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny » Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:25 pm

Brive1987 wrote: Trump has far more runs on the board relative to AOC even considering her effort-points for deploying an affected black patois. Not least the fact that Trump won the highest office in the land without the need for foreign collusion.

And I maintain the liberal establishment’s TDS is certainly unprecedented in duration, breadth and toxicity. That observation resonates despite obvious past criticism of preceding presidents.
Trump is objectively the worst president in recent times. He is a proven chronically habitual liar. If it were a Democrat, you'd see it in an instant, but your tribal blinders make you whine about "TDS" and make excuses for a malignant narcissist. Because you want so badly for it to all be true.

CaptainFluffyBunny
.
.
Posts: 7556
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:39 am
Location: Somewhere in the pipes
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3967

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny » Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:43 pm


CaptainFluffyBunny
.
.
Posts: 7556
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:39 am
Location: Somewhere in the pipes
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3968

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny » Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:50 pm


Brive1987
.
.
Posts: 16642
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:16 am
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3969

Post by Brive1987 » Mon Apr 08, 2019 4:04 pm

Kirbmarc wrote: koolaid.
Unlike Melody, I doubt Trump gives any fucks what people say about him. As long as he is in the news and can leverage coverage as part of his political brand.

CaptainFluffyBunny
.
.
Posts: 7556
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:39 am
Location: Somewhere in the pipes
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3970

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny » Mon Apr 08, 2019 4:45 pm


CaptainFluffyBunny
.
.
Posts: 7556
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:39 am
Location: Somewhere in the pipes
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3971

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny » Mon Apr 08, 2019 4:49 pm




CaptainFluffyBunny
.
.
Posts: 7556
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:39 am
Location: Somewhere in the pipes
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3972

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny » Mon Apr 08, 2019 4:53 pm




CaptainFluffyBunny
.
.
Posts: 7556
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:39 am
Location: Somewhere in the pipes
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3973

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny » Mon Apr 08, 2019 4:57 pm




CaptainFluffyBunny
.
.
Posts: 7556
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:39 am
Location: Somewhere in the pipes
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3974

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny » Mon Apr 08, 2019 4:59 pm



CaptainFluffyBunny
.
.
Posts: 7556
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:39 am
Location: Somewhere in the pipes
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3975

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny » Mon Apr 08, 2019 5:03 pm


Lsuoma
Fascist Tit
Posts: 10620
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:58 pm
Location: Punggye-ri
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3976

Post by Lsuoma » Mon Apr 08, 2019 5:13 pm

Someone doesn't get Twatter.

Brive1987
.
.
Posts: 16642
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:16 am
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3977

Post by Brive1987 » Mon Apr 08, 2019 6:43 pm

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:
Brive1987 wrote: Trump has far more runs on the board relative to AOC even considering her effort-points for deploying an affected black patois. Not least the fact that Trump won the highest office in the land without the need for foreign collusion.

And I maintain the liberal establishment’s TDS is certainly unprecedented in duration, breadth and toxicity. That observation resonates despite obvious past criticism of preceding presidents.
If you think Russian involvement in releasing Clinton's emails didn't win the election, you really should cut back on the koolaid.

I don't know why I bother responding to disengenous trolls. It's a weakness.
You waz robbed? :lol:

Shit has and will go down across both camps. See the leaks of Trump’s world leader conversations. The question is, what weakness will said shit exploit?

Trump should have been toast after being tac-nuked by the billy-gate tape. Especially given the follow-up salvo of ideo-harpies. Instead he got elected President.

For Clinton to allegedly buckle and crack because legit emails were leaked is telling .....

I don’t know why I bother dealing with cantankerous old men. It’s a charitable calling I guess.

CaptainFluffyBunny
.
.
Posts: 7556
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:39 am
Location: Somewhere in the pipes
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3978

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny » Mon Apr 08, 2019 6:53 pm

Oops, H/T to SkepTickle for the HoarseWhiperer thing. Apologies for the length, but the Narcassitic Personality Disorder explains Trump and many of our old adversaries at FtBs.



Deep State!

CaptainFluffyBunny
.
.
Posts: 7556
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:39 am
Location: Somewhere in the pipes
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3979

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny » Mon Apr 08, 2019 6:56 pm

Lsuoma wrote: Someone doesn't get Twatter.
Conventions on posting tweets vary from board-to-board, including what look like identical PHP boards. Three posts is a safe bet, as it includes the tweet and the tweet it was responding to. If there is a different convention here, please post it.

Brive1987
.
.
Posts: 16642
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:16 am
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3980

Post by Brive1987 » Mon Apr 08, 2019 7:05 pm

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:
Lsuoma wrote: Someone doesn't get Twatter.
Conventions on posting tweets vary from board-to-board, including what look like identical PHP boards. Three posts is a safe bet, as it includes the tweet and the tweet it was responding to. If there is a different convention here, please post it.
Fighting words. I hope it’s worth it ....

https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/artic ... to-save-it

Kirbmarc
.
.
Posts: 10577
Joined: Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:29 am
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3981

Post by Kirbmarc » Mon Apr 08, 2019 9:38 pm

Brive1987 wrote:
Unlike Melody, I doubt Trump gives any fucks what people say about him. As long as he is in the news and can leverage coverage as part of his political brand.
He's building a narrative about being a victim. Whether he personally cares doesn't really matter, just like it didn't matter in Hensley's case.

The important thing is how they're portraying themselves to their fans, and how much their fans are willing to excuse their stupidity or unethical behavior because they're "victims".

We have all made fun of the victim complex of the social justice brigade. Now the Trump fans are also trying to establish their own narrative of victimization.

[tweet][/tweet]

This is the same grift/media narrative that the SocJus fans have repeatedly used to milk sympathy for their calls for censorship or for shredding presumption of innocence.

But it's OK when your side does it.

Brive1987
.
.
Posts: 16642
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:16 am
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3982

Post by Brive1987 » Mon Apr 08, 2019 10:03 pm

He is identifying the opposition and demonstrating their nefarious ways. Which is the sworn duty of all non-Eloi everywhere.

You hate the Saudis and bewail traditionalists of all ilk. Trump is pointing the bone at false-news SJ liberals. Melody lived in fear of the patriarchy. I curse civic national cucks short-selling our history and identity.

One of these is not like the other.

Brive1987
.
.
Posts: 16642
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:16 am
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3983

Post by Brive1987 » Mon Apr 08, 2019 10:14 pm

It’s OK when our side does it.

https://i.redd.it/zagtwvi5ufz01.gif

Kirbmarc
.
.
Posts: 10577
Joined: Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:29 am
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3984

Post by Kirbmarc » Mon Apr 08, 2019 10:52 pm

Brive1987 wrote: He is identifying the opposition and demonstrating their nefarious ways. Which is the sworn duty of all non-Eloi everywhere.

You hate the Saudis and bewail traditionalists of all ilk. Trump is pointing the bone at false-news SJ liberals. Melody lived in fear of the patriarchy. I curse civic national cucks short-selling our history and identity.

One of these is not like the other.
Except that I don't think that I'm a victim of unprecedented hate and so everything I do is flawless and above criticism because of the lying media, like Trump does. I also don't have any form of political power, or any partisan media outlet on my side, like Trump does.

You're being disingenuous if you think that Hensley didn't have an agenda (support for "tougher" Twitter rules) behind her claims of being a victim of Twitter PTSD, and even more so if you think that Trump isn't exploiting the emotions of his base about how they're the Real Victims for political gain.

The message that Trump sends is that since some people hate his guts and sometimes are overly partisan, or lazy in their reporting, or exaggerating for clicks, or a combination of the three, then everyone who has ever criticized him is just a hack, and all criticism of his policies and positions are just lies.

Trump knows that his fan base is skeptical of all media which aren't overwhelmingly partisan on their side (like Fox News or Breitbart) and his victim complex is feeding into that narrative.

Kim Jong Un or Putin use the same trick: all the international media is biased against them and lying, so all their subjects should only watch or read the state media. It's a propaganda strategy that was used by all authoritarian regimes, from the Nazis and the "Lügenpresse" to Stalinist Russia and the "bourgeois lies" and the use of "false consciousness".

When I make claims about the Saudis and other reactionary muslim regimes, I add plenty of evidence, and you're welcome to fact-check them and correct me if I got something wrong. When Trump make claims, people should do the same, instead of accepting them unthinkingly and acritically because he's a victim of the "lying media", just like people accepted Hensley's version of the events that led to her claim of being a victim unthinkingly and acritically, without checking them, because they bought into the idea that you should "believe the victim".

Kirbmarc
.
.
Posts: 10577
Joined: Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:29 am
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3985

Post by Kirbmarc » Mon Apr 08, 2019 10:55 pm

You know, skepticism instead of narratives.

Brive1987
.
.
Posts: 16642
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:16 am
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3986

Post by Brive1987 » Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:10 am

Well that was a smorgasbord of ideas. Sounds like you’d like to defend the objectivity of the MSM while moaning about all the partisan press support Trump enjoys. 😐

Trump is simply doing what it takes to retain power while being dog-piled . Don’t apologise to the left. Don’t provide them cheap kicks. Unbalance the discussion to keep the initiative. Meet attacks with equal and opposite measure. Dumb down your message to the level of the average voter. Keep it simple.

They elected a popularist President. That comes as a package.

Kirbmarc
.
.
Posts: 10577
Joined: Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:29 am
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3987

Post by Kirbmarc » Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:36 am

Brive1987 wrote: Well that was a smorgasbord of ideas. Sounds like you’d like to defend the objectivity of the MSM while moaning about all the partisan press support Trump enjoys. 😐

Trump is simply doing what it takes to retain power while being dog-piled . Don’t apologise to the left. Don’t provide them cheap kicks. Unbalance the discussion to keep the initiative. Meet attacks with equal and opposite measure. Dumb down your message to the level of the average voter. Keep it simple.

They elected a popularist President. That comes as a package.
This is one of the reasons why you shouldn't vote for a populist. "Triggering the political rivals" isn't a sound politicy to preserve or even improve institutions.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit
Posts: 10620
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:58 pm
Location: Punggye-ri
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3988

Post by Lsuoma » Tue Apr 09, 2019 5:27 am

I was commenting on the OP.

Brive1987
.
.
Posts: 16642
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:16 am
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3989

Post by Brive1987 » Tue Apr 09, 2019 2:31 pm

Kirbmarc wrote:
Brive1987 wrote: Well that was a smorgasbord of ideas. Sounds like you’d like to defend the objectivity of the MSM while moaning about all the partisan press support Trump enjoys. 😐

Trump is simply doing what it takes to retain power while being dog-piled . Don’t apologise to the left. Don’t provide them cheap kicks. Unbalance the discussion to keep the initiative. Meet attacks with equal and opposite measure. Dumb down your message to the level of the average voter. Keep it simple.

They elected a popularist President. That comes as a package.
This is one of the reasons why you shouldn't vote for a populist. "Triggering the political rivals" isn't a sound politicy to preserve or even improve institutions.
And yet it’s a required tonic for abuse.



Just out of interest. Do you support the deplatforming of Goldy from Patreon, Paypal, Airbnb, Instagram and Facebook?

If so, can we notch it up as best practice alt-west?

If not, and given it has been done in the defence of tolerance, would you accept it’s evidence of a strain of liberal branded fascism?

Brive1987
.
.
Posts: 16642
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:16 am
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3990

Post by Brive1987 » Tue Apr 09, 2019 2:33 pm

Lsuoma wrote: I was commenting on the OP.
Nice try. But I think we can agree that CFB is the victim here. :mrgreen:

Kirbmarc
.
.
Posts: 10577
Joined: Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:29 am
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3991

Post by Kirbmarc » Tue Apr 09, 2019 10:25 pm

Brive1987 wrote: Just out of interest. Do you support the deplatforming of Goldy from Patreon, Paypal, Airbnb, Instagram and Facebook?

If so, can we notch it up as best practice alt-west?

If not, and given it has been done in the defence of tolerance, would you accept it’s evidence of a strain of liberal branded fascism?
I don't think it's a good idea, because it only makes her ideas more appealing, it ennobles her cause, and in general I'm not a fan of "deplatiforming". But calling it "fascism" is a classic example of hyperbole. It's not like Goldy was arrested for her opinions, like it happened in REAL fascist regimes. You may call it an excess of political correctness, or a mistake in how to approach to stupid and illiberal ideas. Calling it "liberal fascism" is a way to reinforce the victim complex that Goldy (and others) use for political ends. Just like calling immigration "the Great Replacement" or even "white genocide".

These post-modern word games of equivocation help no one but those who want to obfuscate and reduce complex issues down to a narrative of victimization.

Kirbmarc
.
.
Posts: 10577
Joined: Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:29 am
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3992

Post by Kirbmarc » Tue Apr 09, 2019 10:30 pm

The right response to Goldy&co is relentless criticism and mockery, which of course she would call "harassment" and try to curb by abusing anti-harassment tools. Because for people like Goldy&co free speech is only a tool to advance their agenda, and they're pretty happy to curb other people's freedom and whine about how mockery or criticism victimizes them. This doesn't mean it's fair to purge them, of course.

Kirbmarc
.
.
Posts: 10577
Joined: Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:29 am
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3993

Post by Kirbmarc » Tue Apr 09, 2019 10:36 pm

THIS is what happens in a REAL authoritarian (you may even call it fascist) regime:

Kirbmarc
.
.
Posts: 10577
Joined: Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:29 am
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3994

Post by Kirbmarc » Tue Apr 09, 2019 10:36 pm

THIS is what happens in a REAL authoritarian (you may even call it fascist) regime:

MarcusAu
.
.
Posts: 7075
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:49 am
Location: Llareggub
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3995

Post by MarcusAu » Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:26 pm

Kirbmarc wrote: The right response to Goldy&co is relentless criticism and mockery, which of course she would call "harassment" and try to curb by abusing anti-harassment tools. Because for people like Goldy&co free speech is only a tool to advance their agenda, and they're pretty happy to curb other people's freedom and whine about how mockery or criticism victimizes them. This doesn't mean it's fair to purge them, of course.
So, if Goldy went to a cake shop that had a monopoly in an area - and wanted them to create a cake with a message on it.

Would the company have the right to refuse service - because they did not like the message or because they did not want to associate themselves with her?

Should the government step in and regulate?

Brive1987
.
.
Posts: 16642
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:16 am
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3996

Post by Brive1987 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:04 pm

Kirbmarc wrote:
Brive1987 wrote: Just out of interest. Do you support the deplatforming of Goldy from Patreon, Paypal, Airbnb, Instagram and Facebook?

If so, can we notch it up as best practice alt-west?

If not, and given it has been done in the defence of tolerance, would you accept it’s evidence of a strain of liberal branded fascism?
I don't think it's a good idea, because it only makes her ideas more appealing, it ennobles her cause, and in general I'm not a fan of "deplatiforming". But calling it "fascism" is a classic example of hyperbole. It's not like Goldy was arrested for her opinions, like it happened in REAL fascist regimes. You may call it an excess of political correctness, or a mistake in how to approach to stupid and illiberal ideas. Calling it "liberal fascism" is a way to reinforce the victim complex that Goldy (and others) use for political ends. Just like calling immigration "the Great Replacement" or even "white genocide".

These post-modern word games of equivocation help no one but those who want to obfuscate and reduce complex issues down to a narrative of victimization.
All ideas these days need natty branding.

The path to fascism is a process. The use of power structures to overtly isolate individuals who don’t conform to right-think is part of the 1984 play book. The use of liberal justification is a novel twist.

In fact your use of “Goldy&Co” as a noun is dehumanising and therefore part of a pathway to genocide. Are you not ashamed?

Kirbmarc
.
.
Posts: 10577
Joined: Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:29 am
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3997

Post by Kirbmarc » Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:30 pm

Brive1987 wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:04 pm
All ideas these days need natty branding.

The path to fascism is a process. The use of power structures to overtly isolate individuals who don’t conform to right-think is part of the 1984 play book. The use of liberal justification is a novel twist.

In fact your use of “Goldy&Co” as a noun is dehumanising and therefore part of a pathway to genocide. Are you not ashamed?
How very post-modern. The SJWs have got nothing on you.

Brive1987
.
.
Posts: 16642
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:16 am
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3998

Post by Brive1987 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 2:47 pm

Kirbmarc wrote:
Brive1987 wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:04 pm
All ideas these days need natty branding.

The path to fascism is a process. The use of power structures to overtly isolate individuals who don’t conform to right-think is part of the 1984 play book. The use of liberal justification is a novel twist.

In fact your use of “Goldy&Co” as a noun is dehumanising and therefore part of a pathway to genocide. Are you not ashamed?
How very post-modern. The SJWs have got nothing on you.
Really.

Item 1
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eight_s ... f_genocide

Item 2
https://www.dymocks.com.au/book/1984-by ... 0141036144

Item 3



“It was a bright cold day in April, and the clocks were striking thirteen”

KiwiInOz
.
.
Posts: 4882
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:28 pm
Location: Brisbane
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#3999

Post by KiwiInOz » Wed Apr 10, 2019 2:57 pm

Kirbmarc wrote:
Brive1987 wrote:
Unlike Melody, I doubt Trump gives any fucks what people say about him. As long as he is in the news and can leverage coverage as part of his political brand.
He's building a narrative about being a victim. Whether he personally cares doesn't really matter, just like it didn't matter in Hensley's case.

The important thing is how they're portraying themselves to their fans, and how much their fans are willing to excuse their stupidity or unethical behavior because they're "victims".

We have all made fun of the victim complex of the social justice brigade. Now the Trump fans are also trying to establish their own narrative of victimization.

[tweet][/tweet]

This is the same grift/media narrative that the SocJus fans have repeatedly used to milk sympathy for their calls for censorship or for shredding presumption of innocence.

But it's OK when your side does it.
Try coming out as black.

https://ichef.bbci.co.uk/images/ic/720x405/p04y6n5r.jpg

KiwiInOz
.
.
Posts: 4882
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:28 pm
Location: Brisbane
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#4000

Post by KiwiInOz » Wed Apr 10, 2019 2:59 pm

Kirbmarc wrote: THIS is what happens in a REAL authoritarian (you may even call it fascist) regime:
You've just doxxed Matt.

Brive1987
.
.
Posts: 16642
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:16 am
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#4001

Post by Brive1987 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 3:04 pm

Wow Kirb

http://i.imgur.com/Dpnb9pt.jpg

Your mob has already:

Defined people as either progressive or evil (modernist or trad)
Applied interchangeable symbolic tags of “alt-right, Nazi, nationalist, racist”
Begun the process of discrimination by denying basic transactional services

And now you dehumanise your opposition?

Mein Gott ....

Brive1987
.
.
Posts: 16642
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:16 am
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#4002

Post by Brive1987 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 5:09 pm

MarcusAu wrote:
Kirbmarc wrote: The right response to Goldy&co is relentless criticism and mockery, which of course she would call "harassment" and try to curb by abusing anti-harassment tools. Because for people like Goldy&co free speech is only a tool to advance their agenda, and they're pretty happy to curb other people's freedom and whine about how mockery or criticism victimizes them. This doesn't mean it's fair to purge them, of course.
So, if Goldy went to a cake shop that had a monopoly in an area - and wanted them to create a cake with a message on it.

Would the company have the right to refuse service - because they did not like the message or because they did not want to associate themselves with her?

Should the government step in and regulate?
Picture a trolley car ....

Kirbmarc
.
.
Posts: 10577
Joined: Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:29 am
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#4003

Post by Kirbmarc » Thu Apr 11, 2019 12:02 am

Brive1987 wrote: Wow Kirb

http://i.imgur.com/Dpnb9pt.jpg

Your mob has already:

Defined people as either progressive or evil (modernist or trad)
Applied interchangeable symbolic tags of “alt-right, Nazi, nationalist, racist”
Begun the process of discrimination by denying basic transactional services

And now you dehumanise your opposition?

Mein Gott ....
Stop being an idiot.

Kirbmarc
.
.
Posts: 10577
Joined: Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:29 am
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#4004

Post by Kirbmarc » Thu Apr 11, 2019 12:18 am

Telling someone that their ideas are stupid and dangerous is not "dehumanizing" them. Otherwise every criticism of anyone is "dehumanizing".

I don't think anyone is either progressive or evil. If you want to lead a trad life, do it. Just don't demand that your standards are the only standards in town. Trad life is a personal choice.

The problem is that you confuse people telling you that they don't like you and don't want you to have power over their lives with "oppression". You think you are "oppressed" simply by not having having your way of life inscribed in paws that discriminate against others.

The banning of the alt-whatever pundits from various online services is dumb and, counterproductive, but not an exclusion from civil rights. Just like being banned from a stadium for being a hooligan may or may not be justified, but it's harly apartheid.

You play postmodern word games to create a narrative sbout being a victim. Just like the SocJus tries to portray women wirh big tits in video games as being evil "rape culture", or police shootings as being "genocide".

You'd have a point if Goldy was put in prison or deprived of her nationality or her right to vote or her right to marry. Being banned from online media doesn't measure up, even if it's still excessive and will lead to more issues.

Brive1987
.
.
Posts: 16642
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:16 am
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#4005

Post by Brive1987 » Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:05 am

Kirbmarc wrote:
Brive1987 wrote: Wow Kirb

[IMG..]http://i.imgur.com/Dpnb9pt.jpg[/IMG]

Your mob has already:

Defined people as either progressive or evil (modernist or trad)
Applied interchangeable symbolic tags of “alt-right, Nazi, nationalist, racist”
Begun the process of discrimination by denying basic transactional services

And now you dehumanise your opposition?

Mein Gott ....
Stop being an idiot.
It’s a literal virtual genocide in the making. The joined dots are astounding.

Brive1987
.
.
Posts: 16642
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:16 am
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#4006

Post by Brive1987 » Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:40 am

You'd have a point if Goldy was put in prison or deprived of her nationality or her right to vote or her right to marry. Being banned from online media doesn't measure up, even if it's still excessive and will lead to more issues.
Banned from PayPal transactional services, banned from online connection, banned from Airbnb. There is no logical limit to this.

Your thresholds for 21C fascism are far to high.
The problem is that you confuse people telling you that they don't like you ... with "oppression".
:lol: :bjarte:

No. I equate the coordinated exclusion of ideological enemies from key social mechanisms as oppression. There is a discussion to be had around the changing nature of power structures and the way they exercise influence.

Brive1987
.
.
Posts: 16642
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:16 am
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#4007

Post by Brive1987 » Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:45 am

Here is some ersatz oppression


Brive1987
.
.
Posts: 16642
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:16 am
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#4008

Post by Brive1987 » Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:50 am

Yeah Kirb. This is going well.




Kirbmarc
.
.
Posts: 10577
Joined: Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:29 am
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#4009

Post by Kirbmarc » Thu Apr 11, 2019 4:32 am

Brive1987 wrote:
Kirbmarc wrote:
Brive1987 wrote: Wow Kirb

[IMG..]http://i.imgur.com/Dpnb9pt.jpg[/IMG]

Your mob has already:

Defined people as either progressive or evil (modernist or trad)
Applied interchangeable symbolic tags of “alt-right, Nazi, nationalist, racist”
Begun the process of discrimination by denying basic transactional services

And now you dehumanise your opposition?

Mein Gott ....
Stop being an idiot.
It’s a literal virtual genocide in the making. The joined dots are astounding.
"Everything I don't like is genocide"

Brive1987
.
.
Posts: 16642
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:16 am
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#4010

Post by Brive1987 » Thu Apr 11, 2019 2:42 pm

Kirbmarc wrote:
Brive1987 wrote:
Kirbmarc wrote:
Brive1987 wrote: Wow Kirb

[IMG..]http://i.imgur.com/Dpnb9pt.jpg[/IMG]

Your mob has already:

Defined people as either progressive or evil (modernist or trad)
Applied interchangeable symbolic tags of “alt-right, Nazi, nationalist, racist”
Begun the process of discrimination by denying basic transactional services

And now you dehumanise your opposition?

Mein Gott ....
Stop being an idiot.
It’s a literal virtual genocide in the making. The joined dots are astounding.
"Everything I don't like is genocide"
I don’t like International Roast. And while it’s a crime against humanity it’s not strictly a genocide.

Kirbmarc
.
.
Posts: 10577
Joined: Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:29 am
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#4011

Post by Kirbmarc » Thu Apr 11, 2019 2:55 pm

Brive1987 wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 2:42 pm
I don’t like International Roast. And while it’s a crime against humanity it’s not strictly a genocide.
Neither is Faith Goldy being banned from Facebook.

Brive1987
.
.
Posts: 16642
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:16 am
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#4012

Post by Brive1987 » Thu Apr 11, 2019 2:59 pm

Unlike the imposition of substandard coffee, the current social purge conforms with Genocide Watches first three indicators.

You may find this annoying or inconvenient. You may rail again a ‘genocide’ being anything other than gas chambers and crematoria.

But tough. These are the facts for you to process.

Kirbmarc
.
.
Posts: 10577
Joined: Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:29 am
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#4013

Post by Kirbmarc » Thu Apr 11, 2019 4:00 pm

Brive1987 wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 2:59 pm
Unlike the imposition of substandard coffee, the current social purge conforms with Genocide Watches first three indicators.

You may find this annoying or inconvenient. You may rail again a ‘genocide’ being anything other than gas chambers and crematoria.

But tough. These are the facts for you to process.
No, it doesn't, at least not unless one doesn't redefine the imposition of physical or legal symbols (badges, identifications on ID cards, etc.) by claiming that people calling you something you don't like is imposing a symbol onto you. If I call you dishonest and disingenuous, for example, you may be displeased, but that's not forcing a symbol upon you.

I'm not a fan of smearing people with false or exaggerated accusations, of course, but even that is not what Genocide Watches with their idea of forcing symbols. It's not people calling you names, accurate or not, it's the state (or a powerful state-like entity) assigning you a badge, or a star to put on your chest, or a differently colored passport, or a definition within a database that is the basis for actual policies. It's not "the evil mainstream media called me a white supremacist just because I used the 14 words unironically".

Similarly, being banned from social media isn't a violation of your civil rights. I don't think with banning Goldy or others just for their ideas, awful as they might be, but the examples that the third indicator shows are a teensy bit more substantial than being banned from Paypal or Twitter: it's a matter of apartheid, of being deprived of voting rights, of legally mandated segregation, etc.

You're playing the same po-mo word games that the SocJus plays when it calls different rates of police shootings and different incarceration rates between races the "New Jim Crow". With the difference that while the SocJus is just as hyperbolic in its redefinition of concepts, they're at least talking about real matters of life and death and deprivation of one's freedom in this case.

Or maybe you're closer to the SocJus meme that redefines words they don't like as violence, to justify answering to speech they don't like with violence. :think:

Kirbmarc
.
.
Posts: 10577
Joined: Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:29 am
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#4014

Post by Kirbmarc » Thu Apr 11, 2019 4:11 pm

Do you remember when you laughed at Alexandr Dugin's call for a genocide of "cretins" in the Ukraine, and called it "Russian humor"?

So when someone on your side explicitly calls for a genocide, it's no big deal. But when one of your favorite Youtubers is banned from some online outlets, it's the first step towards a genocide. :think:

KiwiInOz
.
.
Posts: 4882
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:28 pm
Location: Brisbane
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#4015

Post by KiwiInOz » Thu Apr 11, 2019 5:45 pm

Brive and Kirb's relationship here reminds me of the story of Bob and the bear (but I'm not sure which one is which).

Bob decided to go hunting bear, one day. So he packed his rifle, ammo, and camo, and set off.

As he was stalking and following a trail a bear came up behind him, ripped his pants down, and gave him a good rogering.

Bob, rather unhappy about not bagging the bear, heads home, planning to come back with more armaments and gear.

The next weekend he headed off to the woods, bristling with firepower. But, as he was peering out from behind a tree, the bear snuck up behind him, tore his pants off, and gave him another good seeing to, before running off.

Bob, shamefacedly heads home, and orders top of the line everything, including the best in camo.

The next weekend he heads back off to the woods where, you guessed it, the bear gets in behind him. Before slipping it in, it whispers, "admit it Bob, you're not here for the hunting, are you?".

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit
Posts: 10620
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:58 pm
Location: Punggye-ri
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#4016

Post by Lsuoma » Thu Apr 11, 2019 5:48 pm

But who's Bob, and who's the bear.

I've got 'em both on ignore, so there's no way I can guess from their posts, and - thank Zog - nobody quotes them very much...

Brive1987
.
.
Posts: 16642
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:16 am
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#4017

Post by Brive1987 » Thu Apr 11, 2019 9:02 pm

Kirbmarc wrote: Do you remember when you laughed at Alexandr Dugin's call for a genocide of "cretins" in the Ukraine, and called it "Russian humor"?

So when someone on your side explicitly calls for a genocide, it's no big deal. But when one of your favorite Youtubers is banned from some online outlets, it's the first step towards a genocide. :think:
His quote was “Ukraine must be clean of idiots. Genocide of the cretins suggests itself”.

I’d make the same observation of the progressive west. :lol:

Brive1987
.
.
Posts: 16642
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:16 am
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#4018

Post by Brive1987 » Thu Apr 11, 2019 9:09 pm

KiwiInOz wrote: Brive and Kirb's relationship here reminds me of the story of Bob and the bear (but I'm not sure which one is which).

Bob decided to go hunting bear, one day. So he packed his rifle, ammo, and camo, and set off.

As he was stalking and following a trail a bear came up behind him, ripped his pants down, and gave him a good rogering.

Bob, rather unhappy about not bagging the bear, heads home, planning to come back with more armaments and gear.

The next weekend he headed off to the woods, bristling with firepower. But, as he was peering out from behind a tree, the bear snuck up behind him, tore his pants off, and gave him another good seeing to, before running off.

Bob, shamefacedly heads home, and orders top of the line everything, including the best in camo.

The next weekend he heads back off to the woods where, you guessed it, the bear gets in behind him. Before slipping it in, it whispers, "admit it Bob, you're not here for the hunting, are you?".
Meh, Kirb’s humourless rigidity makes it impossible for him to charitably explore issues. That leaves me with the secondary joy of dangling nuance in order to (repeatedly) confirm this hypothesis.

Brive1987
.
.
Posts: 16642
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:16 am
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#4019

Post by Brive1987 » Thu Apr 11, 2019 9:14 pm

Kirbmarc wrote:
Brive1987 wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 2:59 pm
Unlike the imposition of substandard coffee, the current social purge conforms with Genocide Watches first three indicators.

You may find this annoying or inconvenient. You may rail again a ‘genocide’ being anything other than gas chambers and crematoria.

But tough. These are the facts for you to process.
No, it doesn't, at least not unless one doesn't redefine the imposition of physical or legal symbols (badges, identifications on ID cards, etc.) by claiming that people calling you something you don't like is imposing a symbol onto you. If I call you dishonest and disingenuous, for example, you may be displeased, but that's not forcing a symbol upon you.

I'm not a fan of smearing people with false or exaggerated accusations, of course, but even that is not what Genocide Watches with their idea of forcing symbols. It's not people calling you names, accurate or not, it's the state (or a powerful state-like entity) assigning you a badge, or a star to put on your chest, or a differently colored passport, or a definition within a database that is the basis for actual policies. It's not "the evil mainstream media called me a white supremacist just because I used the 14 words unironically".

Similarly, being banned from social media isn't a violation of your civil rights. I don't think with banning Goldy or others just for their ideas, awful as they might be, but the examples that the third indicator shows are a teensy bit more substantial than being banned from Paypal or Twitter: it's a matter of apartheid, of being deprived of voting rights, of legally mandated segregation, etc.

You're playing the same po-mo word games that the SocJus plays when it calls different rates of police shootings and different incarceration rates between races the "New Jim Crow". With the difference that while the SocJus is just as hyperbolic in its redefinition of concepts, they're at least talking about real matters of life and death and deprivation of one's freedom in this case.

Or maybe you're closer to the SocJus meme that redefines words they don't like as violence, to justify answering to speech they don't like with violence. :think:
What if the same process which led to physical destruction could also be applied to the structural removal from society of thought-criminals.

That would be interesting eh? Would the label you applied to this phenomenon really matter? What if, unbeknownst to yourself, you were a passive participant in these processes?

That would worth contemplating.

Kirbmarc
.
.
Posts: 10577
Joined: Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:29 am
Contact:

Re: The Trump Dump!

#4020

Post by Kirbmarc » Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:52 pm

Brive1987 wrote:What if the same process which led to physical destruction could also be applied to the structural removal from society of thought-criminals.

That would be interesting eh? Would the label you applied to this phenomenon really matter? What if, unbeknownst to yourself, you were a passive participant in these processes?

That would worth contemplating.
Your argument is the same kind of flawed analogical reasoning used by the SocJus to argue that video games promote "rape culture", or that a thing like "stare rape" exists.

You're even arguing for a subconscious and shared guilt, just like the concept of the Patriarchy.

Post Reply