Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

Post by Bhurzum »

Keating wrote: Some more of Kirb's civic nationalism:
Roll 1D20 and consult the following table:

1) Taken out of context.
2) Incorrect interpretation.
3) You don't understand "classical" Arabic.
4) It's wrong to criticize devoutly held religious beliefs.
5) Islamophobia!!! (Entire party takes 4D6 of shame damage)
6) Racism.
7) The bible contains worse.
8) What about white supremacists?
9) Not real muslims.
10) A few bad apples.
11) They don't represent the views of billions of "moderate" muslims.
12) I know a perfectly peaceful muslim family.
13) TRUUUUUUMP!!! (Make saving roll or lose 10D6 Sanity)
14) The West created this.
15) It's not meant to be taken literally, silly.
16) Jews did 9/11.
17) There are more white than muslim terrorists.
18) What about the billions of dead Iraqi babies?
19) Alex Jones.
20) Allahu Ackbaaaar!!! (Lose 2D6 HP and roll again)

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/97/1c/af ... ddc0ae.jpg

Welcome to Advanced Dhimmi's and Dajaal™ (2nd Edition).

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

I just realized that maybe the reason moslems are so damn butthurt all the time is because their butts actually hurt from having to squat in front of those little tables all day long trying to sort out the contradictions in their stupid book.

katamari Damassi

Post by katamari Damassi »

Bhurzum wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 4:50 pm
Roll 1D20 and consult the following table:

1) Taken out of context.
2) Incorrect interpretation.
3) You don't understand "classical" Arabic.
4) It's wrong to criticize devoutly held religious beliefs.
5) Islamophobia!!! (Entire party takes 4D6 of shame damage)
6) Racism.
7) The bible contains worse.
8) What about white supremacists?
9) Not real muslims.
10) A few bad apples.
11) They don't represent the views of billions of "moderate" muslims.
12) I know a perfectly peaceful muslim family.
13) TRUUUUUUMP!!! (Make saving roll or lose 10D6 Sanity)
14) The West created this.
15) It's not meant to be taken literally, silly.
16) Jews did 9/11.
17) There are more white than muslim terrorists.
18) What about the billions of dead Iraqi babies?
19) Alex Jones.
20) Allahu Ackbaaaar!!! (Lose 2D6 HP and roll again)

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/97/1c/af ... ddc0ae.jpg

Welcome to Advanced Dhimmi's and Dajaal™ (2nd Edition).
Coming out of lurk to say that this deserves a BPE.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

katamari Damassi wrote: Coming out of lurk to say that this deserves a BPE.
Fuckin' A dude, long time, no see!

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

What, was Siriux XM's Faith Goldy Channel not your cup of tea?

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Like clockwork. Hemant and his Hordlings equate the moslem kids' play on beheading Jews with christianity:

https://friendlyatheist.patheos.com/201 ... for-allah/

some guy

Post by some guy »

So Skepticon 11 is coming up. They had a one year hiatus, but now raring to go. Here's the speaker line-up so far. Lots of movers and shakers in society; you know, the people who get things done to improve the lives of us all by using skepticism.

Cora Harrington is the Founder and Editor in Chief of The Lingerie Addict as well as the author of In Intimate Detail: How to Choose, Wear, and Love Lingerie.

Marissa Alexa McCool is an LGBT-rights activist and speaker, multiple podcast host, author, columnist, and stage performer whose goal is to speak out, speak loudly, and bring visibility to LGBT issues. She hosts the Inciting Incident and The Cis Are Getting Out of Hand podcasts ...

Ashton P. Woods: Unapologetically Black, same gender loving, HIV positive & atheist. ... Ashton’s belief in Black liberation and inter-sectional justice is highlighted by his active involvement in the Black Lives Matter movement, racial justice, feminism, LGBTQ rights and secular activism.

DR. JUHEM NAVARRO-RIVERA is one of the leading scholars at the intersection of race, religion, and politics in the United States. He is a Senior Fellow at the Institute for Humanist Studies, the co-chair of the Latinx Humanist Alliance, and member of the board of directors of the American Humanist Association. [A blogger at The Orbit; last blog post of substance was 4 months ago.]

Megan Kenny and Rajani Gudlavalleti (2 for 1?): As a team, we have held workshops for the National GLSEN conference and the National Secular Student Alliance (SSA) conference. Our goals in these conversations are: 1) to provide participants with tools for honest conversation about implicit racial bias, structural racism, and white supremacy as both conscious and unconscious practices; 2) to encourage participants to reflect on their own identities, specifically racial and gender-related identities, in the context of advancing social justice; and 3) share lessons learned on building, challenging, and strengthening multi-racial friendships and relationships.

Miri Mogilevsky is a writer, speaker, activist, and social worker based in Columbus, Ohio ... Her blog, Brute Reason, covers social justice, psychology, mental health, sexuality, and other stuff she cares about. Most of her writing touches on issues like consent and autonomy, direct communication, community building, and rational thinking. [Another blogger at The Orbit, puts up a post about once every 2 months; you be hard pressed to find the topics she listed here in the blog posts she writes over there.]

feathers

Post by feathers »

Bhurzum wrote:
Sun May 05, 2019 1:41 pm
Don't get me wrong, other than bayonets, I'm no expert. To me, a knife is a simple tool for simple work.
Namely, efficiently removing the intestines of the enemy combatant from their owner.

feathers

Post by feathers »

some guy wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 7:35 pm
So Skepticon 11 is coming up. They had a one year hiatus, but now raring to go. Here's the speaker line-up so far. Lots of movers and shakers in society; you know, the people who get things done to improve the lives of us all by using skepticism.
[...]
Megan Kenny and Rajani Gudlavalleti (2 for 1?): As a team, we have held workshops for the National GLSEN conference and the National Secular Student Alliance (SSA) conference. Our goals in these conversations are: 1) to provide participants with tools for honest conversation about implicit racial bias, structural racism, and white supremacy as both conscious and unconscious practices;
An honest conversation with someone stacked with tendentious ideas. Sounds legit.

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

Finally got sick and tired of the hangs, crashes and weirdness of Windows and downloaded and installed Ubuntu 18. Loving it so far. It seems to have made my laptop at least functional again. But video in Firefox. Wat up wit dat?

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

I mean NO video in Firefox, at least in phpbb.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

While Skepticon drives people to the brink of despair - there's still this bright bit of nostalgia...

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
katamari Damassi wrote: Coming out of lurk to say that this deserves a BPE.
Fuckin' A dude, long time, no see!
My feeling too.

https://i.imgflip.com/2cch9n.jpg

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Police to investigate Sargo:

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Is Lauren 'The Locomotive' Lane still running Skepticon?

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

"I suppose with enough pressure I might cave," Benjamin said in the video posted 10 days ago. "But let's be honest nobody's got that much beer."

https://www.buzzfeed.com/markdistefano/ ... e-comments

Okay, now Sargon's just being a complete fucking idiot. He's made Phillips a martyr all over again, and lost any hope of exposing her as the callous, obnoxious radfem she is.

Jesus, Carl, she was laughing about men's suicide, not at your little pud.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Lsuoma wrote: Police to investigate Sargo:

Does anyone else just see a white square with 'BBC' in the centre? Maybe it's just browser (firefox) trouble.

The link (quoted below) is only visible once I put it in URL tags.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-48185348

I suspect that there will be a long drawn-out shit-fight - but that in the end the establishment (in media & parliament etc) have more resources and will wear dear old Carl of Swindon down.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

BBC links have never worked in the media plugin, but I did have some problems when I first implemented it. I may uninstall and reinstall, just to see if that fixes it.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Lsuoma wrote: BBC links have never worked in the media plugin, but I did have some problems when I first implemented it. I may uninstall and reinstall, just to see if that fixes it.
GIF funcionality whilst you're at it?

Fascist bastard...

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

??

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Lsuoma wrote: ??
Them there wee animated graphical image doohickies. If we post a .GIF, it won't animate.

Y'fascist bugger.

https://media.giphy.com/media/lgTYo0Q09n5JK/giphy.gif

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Well, fuck my old boots, when did that change? Have GIF's always worked? Am I losing the plot? What the fuck is happening?

(Sorry, fascist bugger, it would appear that I'm in the wrong)

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

The more that I think about it, the more I suspect that I've posted .GIF's here before.

Or was that on my other forum-hangout - www.LeatherCladMidgetGimps.com/forums ?

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

MarcusAu wrote: Does anyone else just see a white square with 'BBC' in the centre?
Yes. BBC really needs to diversify with another BAME-only internship for squares.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Bhurzum wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 9:01 am
Well, fuck my old boots
That would explain why your socks are always sticky.

InfraRedBucket

Post by InfraRedBucket »

Bhurzum wrote: Well, fuck my old boots, when did that change? Have GIF's always worked? Am I losing the plot? What the fuck is happening?

(Sorry, fascist bugger, it would appear that I'm in the wrong)
That's because you're posting gifs with the hard G sound , you need to post them with the J sound, like Jiff.
Or is it the other way round, I can never remember...

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: That would explain why your socks are always sticky.
Well, as already stated (to much hilarity), my sperm count is that high, my GF needs to chew before swallowing. Can't remember who was grossed out by that but it made me snigger like Muttley on laughing gas... :lol:

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

InfraRedBucket wrote: Or is it the other way round, I can never remember...
Welcome to camp Dazed & Confused - population: you & me.

https://img.memecdn.com/just-alzheimers_o_282492.jpg

Guest_2a48098c

Post by Guest_2a48098c »

People still post here?

How sad....

John D

Post by John D »

Will the UK media push Sargon to victory???? Maybe...

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

some guy wrote: So Skepticon 11 is coming up. They had a one year hiatus, but now raring to go. Here's the speaker line-up so far. Lots of movers and shakers in society; you know, the people who get things done to improve the lives of us all by using skepticism.

Cora Harrington is the Founder and Editor in Chief of The Lingerie Addict as well as the author of In Intimate Detail: How to Choose, Wear, and Love Lingerie.

Marissa Alexa McCool is an LGBT-rights activist and speaker, multiple podcast host, author, columnist, and stage performer whose goal is to speak out, speak loudly, and bring visibility to LGBT issues. She hosts the Inciting Incident and The Cis Are Getting Out of Hand podcasts ...

Ashton P. Woods: Unapologetically Black, same gender loving, HIV positive & atheist. ... Ashton’s belief in Black liberation and inter-sectional justice is highlighted by his active involvement in the Black Lives Matter movement, racial justice, feminism, LGBTQ rights and secular activism.

DR. JUHEM NAVARRO-RIVERA is one of the leading scholars at the intersection of race, religion, and politics in the United States. He is a Senior Fellow at the Institute for Humanist Studies, the co-chair of the Latinx Humanist Alliance, and member of the board of directors of the American Humanist Association. [A blogger at The Orbit; last blog post of substance was 4 months ago.]

Megan Kenny and Rajani Gudlavalleti (2 for 1?): As a team, we have held workshops for the National GLSEN conference and the National Secular Student Alliance (SSA) conference. Our goals in these conversations are: 1) to provide participants with tools for honest conversation about implicit racial bias, structural racism, and white supremacy as both conscious and unconscious practices; 2) to encourage participants to reflect on their own identities, specifically racial and gender-related identities, in the context of advancing social justice; and 3) share lessons learned on building, challenging, and strengthening multi-racial friendships and relationships.

Miri Mogilevsky is a writer, speaker, activist, and social worker based in Columbus, Ohio ... Her blog, Brute Reason, covers social justice, psychology, mental health, sexuality, and other stuff she cares about. Most of her writing touches on issues like consent and autonomy, direct communication, community building, and rational thinking. [Another blogger at The Orbit, puts up a post about once every 2 months; you be hard pressed to find the topics she listed here in the blog posts she writes over there.]
It must be years since a genuine skeptic appeared at Skepticon.

And even that was probably when a genuine skeptic went along undercover to point and laugh at the fuckers.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Interesting map:

https://i.redd.it/5tl7scl2avw21.jpg

Note this is for eight years ago.

fuzzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by fuzzy »

I deleted my Facebook account two years ago. One year ago, someone created a fake account under my name, used this account to issue threats, and then deleted it. I am currently being criminally prosecuted for these threats. I cannot inquire about this on Facebook's boilerplate complaint form for fraudulent hooha because the form rejects requests that have no home URL for the account, and I have no such information since it was deleted after they soured my name last year.

I would appreciate any guidance from you cunts on where one might go from this dead-looking end.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

fuzzy wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 7:21 pm
I deleted my Facebook account two years ago. One year ago, someone created a fake account under my name, used this account to issue threats, and then deleted it. I am currently being criminally prosecuted for these threats. I cannot inquire about this on Facebook's boilerplate complaint form for fraudulent hooha because the form rejects requests that have no home URL for the account, and I have no such information since it was deleted after they soured my name last year.

I would appreciate any guidance from you cunts on where one might go from this dead-looking end.
Have you tried calling barrister Kevin? He's free and gave PZ Myers great service when faced with a threatening letter from Cindy.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Jesus, this place is moribund already. Time to get the blood flowing!

#ThePitLives

fuzzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by fuzzy »

Fuck you too Cavanaugh. Any real people out there?

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

What are the charges? How is the identification being validated? IP addresses are not enough, and unless Tardbook can definitively link you to the account, there is reasonable doubt.

Keating

Post by Keating »

No help I can offer, but good luck fuzzy.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Jesus, this place is moribund already. Time to get the blood flowing!
Well, since things are slow, allow me to float this air-biscuit.

Last night, the missus and I settled down for a few glasses of wine and a movie - her choice of viewing material. Surprisingly enough, she chose "Forest Gump", a movie I'd only watched once but remember thinking it was quirky but entertaining stuff. After the movie, she hit the shower then turned in for the night.

Here's my slightly drunk point: How much of a total cunt is the Jenny character? At every fucking turn she shafts Gump, rips out his heart and stomps on it or fucks off on another self-destructive coke/cock binge. Then, just when you think she can sink no lower, she reels him in once again and springs the news that he's a father. What an absolute cunt!

I know it's not real but fuck me, I don't think I've had such a strong dislike for a film character in a long, long time!

Poor Gump - he deserved so much better.

Anyway, just felt like venting that. Rather download my bile on you twat-cheeses than the missus. :P

HelpingHand

Post by HelpingHand »

Lsuoma wrote: What are the charges? How is the identification being validated? IP addresses are not enough, and unless Tardbook can definitively link you to the account, there is reasonable doubt.
What he said. IPs are shared at multiple points all the way down to your own house. Blame the kid. He'll do less time.

But I doubt they even have an IP linked to you. Idiots think a name put into a signup form is a positive ID. Make an account with the prosecutor's name. Use that account to threaten a few local judges. Should help the prosecutor understand the false premise.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

fuzzy wrote: I deleted my Facebook account two years ago. One year ago, someone created a fake account under my name, used this account to issue threats, and then deleted it. I am currently being criminally prosecuted for these threats. I cannot inquire about this on Facebook's boilerplate complaint form for fraudulent hooha because the form rejects requests that have no home URL for the account, and I have no such information since it was deleted after they soured my name last year.

Jesus.

Sorry, mate, I'm next to useless with this crap but I hope you work something out.

feathers

Post by feathers »

fuzzy wrote:
If you're actually prosecuted, rather than just being threatened by some rogue lawyers, the only reasonable advice is: get a lawyer.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Lsuoma wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 4:47 pm
Interesting map:

https://i.redd.it/5tl7scl2avw21.jpg

Note this is for eight years ago.
All according to plan?

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

fuzzy wrote:

You might need a lawyer.

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

fuzzy wrote: I deleted my Facebook account two years ago. One year ago, someone created a fake account under my name, used this account to issue threats, and then deleted it. I am currently being criminally prosecuted for these threats. I cannot inquire about this on Facebook's boilerplate complaint form for fraudulent hooha because the form rejects requests that have no home URL for the account, and I have no such information since it was deleted after they soured my name last year.

Why doesn't the prosecutor believe your story? Seems reasonable enough. Anyway it would seem the onus is on them to prove that it was you.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

When lawyers (...hock-ptui...)are involved the moral arc of justice bends towards uncertainty.

Quantum in other words.

nb I'm in the same situation vis-a-vis facebook as Fuzzy. The difference being that no one cared enough to use my identity to issue death threats.

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Post by ConcentratedH2O, OM »

I AM NOT A LAWYER.

Surely the responsibility is on the prosecutors to prove that you were the person who made those threats? What evidence do they have, now that the account is deleted? A coupe of screen shots showing someone with an account in the name of Fuzzy McFuzz saying "I will come round to your house and mash you up real good"? That's nothing. Could have been anyone. Tell them to go fuck themselves until they have subpoenaed IP details, email, etc, from Facebook and your ISP and can tie those to you and you only.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Or perhaps get a lawyer to write the equivalent in letter form.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

When, exactly, have I defended islam as a doctrine?

This is clearly a dangerous message, and rhe authorities in charge of the society should be at least questioned, along the people who filmed it and/or instructed the kids.

Also I bet one dollar against a peanut that some cunt from a theocratic regime is involved, either directly, or to fund things/send instructonial material.

Just because I don't subscribe to your ethno-identitarian ideas it doesn't mean I approve or defend shit like this.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 6:32 am
"I suppose with enough pressure I might cave," Benjamin said in the video posted 10 days ago. "But let's be honest nobody's got that much beer."

https://www.buzzfeed.com/markdistefano/ ... e-comments

Okay, now Sargon's just being a complete fucking idiot. He's made Phillips a martyr all over again, and lost any hope of exposing her as the callous, obnoxious radfem she is.

Jesus, Carl, she was laughing about men's suicide, not at your little pud.
Sargon is a cheap attention whore who's more interested in his own self-aggrandizement and youtuber shiypostinh career than in any reasonable approach to real issues.

This is true of a lot of people who drifted from internet shitposting to the UKIP.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Welcome back Kirb!

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Not sure what to think - hopefully someone will find this information useful

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FT-4SJyxhyM

SM1957

Post by SM1957 »

Why are Californians who live on the San Andreas fault worried about plastic bottles?

Surely if they were really worried about the environment, they would be fleeing for their lives.

SM1957

Post by SM1957 »

MarcusAu wrote: Not sure what to think - hopefully someone will find this information useful

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FT-4SJyxhyM
Very scientifically useful.

PZ Myers will confirm that a rusty porcupine shoved up the anus reduces the urge to have sex.

Gumby
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Gumby »

Sorry you're going through this, wish I could help. I can't help but wonder if you're being punished for attending sjw-led "skeptical conferences" on behalf of the Pit. Did you register under your real name? If so maybe that fact can be used to introduce reasonable doubt. Good luck.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

If they are going to supply multiple names surely they could have included a 'Hewitt'.

Gumby
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Gumby »

The kid's name is Archie?? FFS. Someone should tell Harry and Meghan that it's Jughead who wears the crown.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

fuzzy wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 7:34 pm
Fuck you too Cavanaugh. Any real people out there?
Seriously, if you are being formally prosecuted, retain a goddamn attorney already. Also, I forget, are you in the US? Then contact your Congressman and ask them to intervene. Will work better if they're a Republican.