You is all a bunch of poofs!

Old subthreads
Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

Post by Lsuoma »

I thought it was Porgy and Mudhead? Anyway, the little runt will probably turn out to have a trophy pair of ears like Brian.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Give him another 12 months.

https://i.imgur.com/jgneecY.jpg

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

MarcusAu wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 6:33 am
Not sure what to think - hopefully someone will find this information useful

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FT-4SJyxhyM
I have found that a good hot chilli gets rid of those worms as well. That and starving the bastards.

fuzzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by fuzzy »

Lsuoma wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 8:26 pm
What are the charges? How is the identification being validated? IP addresses are not enough, and unless Tardbook can definitively link you to the account, there is reasonable doubt.
The whole thing was a royal fuckup starting one year ago, and um duh yes Matt Dumbshit I hired a lawyer I'm the only one in this whole website who had spoken sense about the Carrier suit e.g. but you fucking dilletante don't pay attention to anything but your own cock. / End to Matt

They withheld their supposed proof of a threat for an entire year. No one has validated shit, this is Podunk prosecutors throwing shit at a wall. There is a long story and litany of false charges, finally I have something I can prove but how do I get the I P etc, there is a giant wall, and unlike Matt's omniscient lawyer, mine is better at some things than others.

I d rather find out myself than pay a forensic expert a few grand, but that's just me.

Keating

Post by Keating »

Kirbmarc wrote: Just because I don't subscribe to your ethno-identitarian ideas it doesn't mean I approve or defend shit like this.
Fuck off you self-righteous, hypocritical, humourless obtusity.

fuzzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by fuzzy »

There are several issues they are purposefully trying to entangle, and I think this is the game changer I've been waiting for.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

What is their supposed proof? In general fr something like this they must be able to tie a particular computer to both you and the illegal behavior. If your lawyer doesn't know about this you might want to get a new one...

If you want, PM me details plus your preferred email address, or just send it to slymepit@gmail.com.

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

Keating wrote: Fuck off you self-righteous, hypocritical, humourless obtusity.
I wish I had a fraction of the talent (education?) required to formulate barbed retorts of this quality. Deeply jealous...

(Go on, Keating, insult me - give it both barrels! Don't worry, my skin is almost as thick as I am and you won't offend me!)

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

shoutinghorse wrote: Give him another 12 months.

https://i.imgur.com/jgneecY.jpg
That wean looks pure Scotch!

Keating

Post by Keating »

Bhurzum wrote: (Go on, Keating, insult me - give it both barrels! Don't worry, my skin is almost as thick as I am and you won't offend me!)
Fuck off you brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Keating wrote: Fuck off you brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead.
:burn:

Brilliant - I'll wear that like a badge of honour!

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Keating wrote:
Kirbmarc wrote: Just because I don't subscribe to your ethno-identitarian ideas it doesn't mean I approve or defend shit like this.
Fuck off you self-righteous, hypocritical, humourless obtusity.
Great rebuttal. Logical, to the point, and not at all just an ad hominem fallacy. Truly you are a prince among rationalists.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Perhaps you can start policy of having some thought-terminating cliches to justify not defending your anger and dogmas. Something like "die in a fire" or "stick a rusty porcupine up your ass". There was some forum which had these as standard replies to arguments once. I heard they're doing great.

Keating

Post by Keating »

I didn't suggest that you supported islam as a doctrine. I suggested that this was the natural outcome of allowing mass immigration without seriously addressing cultural issues. And I did it in with a deliberate prod on the kind of policies you support. I have also never explicitly said I support explicit 'ethno-identitarian' ideas, other than I think something from the world would be lost if particular breeds of humans go extinct (in the same way it is sad if a particular species of animal goes extinct). Hence, your response was self-righteous, hypocritical and humourless. I assumed you were simply obtuse, rather than deliberately malicious. My mistake.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

fuzzy wrote: and um duh yes Matt Dumbshit I hired a lawyer I'm the only one in this whole website who had spoken sense about the Carrier suit e.g. but you fucking dilletante don't pay attention to anything but your own cock. / End to Matt
In that case, my last bit of advice for you:
PMS.jpg
(149.93 KiB) Downloaded 346 times

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Harpoons on standby...

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Holy shit - insufferable tosspot and smug cunt Danny Baker just committed career suicide!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D6EF5VMW0AAIVVM.jpg:large

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Bhurzum wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 8:42 pm
Harpoons on standby...

There are guys who would fuck a hole in the ground. We all know this. And she looks better than a hole in the ground so if she looks she will find.

No?

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Keating wrote: I didn't suggest that you supported islam as a doctrine. I suggested that this was the natural outcome of allowing mass immigration without seriously addressing cultural issues. And I did it in with a deliberate prod on the kind of policies you support. I have also never explicitly said I support explicit 'ethno-identitarian' ideas, other than I think something from the world would be lost if particular breeds of humans go extinct (in the same way it is sad if a particular species of animal goes extinct). Hence, your response was self-righteous, hypocritical and humourless. I assumed you were simply obtuse, rather than deliberately malicious. My mistake.
As if I never ever wrote at length about how you address those cultural issues (focus on the "community leaders", freeze /or stop their funding from theocracies, establish civic education/strict requirements for integration, keep religious influence over education to a minimum, not allowing parallel legal quotas institutional structures, etc). So much that people got bored and started to say that I was repeating myself.

"The policies I support" are simply not limiting immigration according to identitarian quotas, not violating basic human rights, respecting international laws and not giving support to ethno-identitarian people who make the focus of their arguments about races/"replacement" conspiracy theories or outright fascist positions (Southern, Goldy, Dugin, etc.).

Which is why there were countless posts and threads where you and Brive (and occasionally others) defended the positions of the "replacement" peddlers and accused me of paving the way for all sorts of forms of appeasement. Which is also what you did by mentioning me and my "civic nationalism" in relation to the video, gratuitously and out of context.

What are the policies YOU support? It's easy to point the finger and blame, but what exactly would you do to counter messages like the one in the video? Keep in mind that a lot of those children are probably born in the US, so citizens, very likely not immigrants. What exactly do you have in mind, except ranting on a forum about how "mass migration" (instead of the work of specific religious actors) is to blame, presenting false dichotomies between "civic nationalism" and whatever your exact positions are to try to bolster your case without even making it explicit, and trying to stir some cheap outrage for the cheers of your side?

Perhaps you should also reflect on how instinctively blaming "mass migration" and "civic nationalism" for the radicalization of American children because they're of a specific religion is just a teensy bit related to theories of identity as the base of society, instead of simply discussing matters of value. Would you just as instinctively blame "Kirb's civic nationalism" for a bunch of Russian-American Orthodox children being indoctrinated into extremism?

Keating

Post by Keating »

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Bhurzum wrote: Holy shit - insufferable tosspot and smug cunt Danny Baker just committed career suicide!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D6EF5VMW0AAIVVM.jpg:large
And right on cue the snivelling Z list celebrity "I didn't mean to offend" apology. :roll:

https://i.imgur.com/0Y8Gys7.png

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

AndrewV69 wrote: There are guys who would fuck a hole in the ground. We all know this. And she looks better than a hole in the ground so if she looks she will find.

No?
Of course. I've seen sights in garrison bars/clubs that would make your toes curl, your stomach churn and your hair stand on end. However, the only heavy, dirty, smelly units I climb into are MBT's.

"Non Crassus Avium" and all that good stuff... ;)

SM1957

Post by SM1957 »

It seems you can't fool people into thinking you are a woman by changing your name to 'Mary'

It was a good try though!

www.pinknews.co.uk/2019/05/08/powerlift ... ied-trans/

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

shoutinghorse wrote: And right on cue the snivelling Z list celebrity "I didn't mean to offend" apology. :roll:
Not going to lie, this gave me a semi :D

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Post by ConcentratedH2O, OM »

shoutinghorse wrote:
Bhurzum wrote: Holy shit - insufferable tosspot and smug cunt Danny Baker just committed career suicide!

[im.twimg.com/media/D6EF5VMW0AAIVVM.jpg:img]
And right on cue the snivelling Z list celebrity "I didn't mean to offend" apology. :roll:

https://i.imgur.com/0Y8Gys7.png
That's the second apology I've seen from him over this, and they were both sulky little things with an additional line at the end basically saying "yeah, but you're all just having a go at me and I haven't done anything wrong really". Blaming us for his mistake.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Bhurzum wrote: Not going to lie, this gave me a semi :D
:lol:

https://i.imgur.com/RA9BKfr.jpg

SM1957

Post by SM1957 »

shoutinghorse wrote:
Bhurzum wrote: Not going to lie, this gave me a semi :D
:lol:

https://i.imgur.com/RA9BKfr.jpg
Danny Baker has never hidden his white supremacist views.
Attachments
Image 8.jpg
(119.21 KiB) Downloaded 303 times

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

If he is to be judged by the company he keeps (or kept) - I think Mr Baker comes off rather well...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnLriROcpMw

How beauteous mankind is! O brave new world / That has such people in't!

(Well, the other guy at least)

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

That article-- and many others on the issie-- quotes Olympic Swimmer Sharron Davies, who has been outspoken in opposing transwomen competing as women.

At first, I was going to make-fun of Sharron Davies' trans-chronological hypocrisy-- because Sharron Davies ~identifies~ as something different than she really-is, in a different competition...

Daily Mail:
Three-times married ex-Olympic swimmer Sharron Davies, 56, 'wipes 11 years off her age on Tinder as she takes the plunge and tries her luck at online dating'
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... again.html

But then I realized Sharron Davies is hardly a hypocrite-- her deception was to compete in a field where she has a DIS-advantage. Quite heroic.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Also my Tinder profile subtracted the same number of years.

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

AndrewV69 wrote: There are guys who would fuck a hole in the ground. We all know this. And she looks better than a hole in the ground so if she looks she will find.

No?
No. The simple fact is that the vast majority of men want lean, sexy women. And the vast majority of women want lean, sexy men! Almost anyone can detect the difference in sexual interest in just a ten or twenty pound weight gain.

This women would be attractive...150 pounds lighter. Perhaps extremely attractive. As is, I just want to see her towed off the beach and out into open water before her lungs are crushed by blubber.

Life is cruel.

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

Hunt wrote:

No?
No. The simple fact is that the vast majority of men want lean, sexy women. And the vast majority of women want lean, sexy men! Almost anyone can detect the difference in sexual interest in just a ten or twenty pound weight gain.

This women would be attractive...150 pounds lighter. Perhaps extremely attractive. As is, I just want to see her towed off the beach and out into open water before her lungs are crushed by blubber.

Life is cruel.
Better do it quick before she explodes.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Bhurzum wrote: brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead
Looks good for a soapy tit wank, though.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

Bhurzum wrote:
shoutinghorse wrote: And right on cue the snivelling Z list celebrity "I didn't mean to offend" apology. :roll:
Not going to lie, this gave me a semi :D

Yeah, but come on. He got sacked for what amounts to a stupid brainfart. That is a bit fucking harsh, whether you like the bloke or not.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Goes to show that nobody is safe from the Morality Shriekers. A moment's slip-up, and they will fuck you.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Tigzy wrote: Yeah, but come on. He got sacked for what amounts to a stupid brainfart. That is a bit fucking harsh, whether you like the bloke or not.
Sorry, I've had a hate-on for the fat twat for years; I could watch him being mauled by pitbulls and not feel a shred of sympathy.

And that's before we unpack his blatantly racist tweet.

Fuck him. :P

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Looks like Danny boy's radio chums are rallying round. :clap:

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

shoutinghorse wrote: Looks like Danny boy's radio chums are rallying round. :clap:

If Tommy Robinson had made the offending tweet, it would be case closed.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

I made that very argument in my reply. But not as politely ;)

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

I always thought that chimps seemed fairly white...

chimp.jpg
(40.93 KiB) Downloaded 223 times

And the child in question is more white than anything else anyway.

I don't know what the world's coming to when people aren't able to make fun of the aristocracy...

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Freddie Starr has eaten his last hamster .. RIP :( (76)

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

shoutinghorse wrote: Freddie Starr has eaten his last hamster .. RIP :( (76)
Damn. :(

https://media1.giphy.com/media/9xAsdwWG ... /giphy.gif

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Bhurzum wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 8:42 pm
Harpoons on standby...

And to think I was originally opposed to burkinis.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Updates on the school mass shooting in Highland Park, Colorado, where one student died:

One suspect, Alec McKinney, is actually Maya McKinney. Police are dead naming and pronoun-erasing zir.
https://heavy.com/news/2019/05/alec-maya-mckinney/

The other suspect, Devon Erickson, is a registered Democrat, an anti-christian atheist, and possibly a gay furry.
https://heavy.com/news/2019/05/devon-erickson-devin/

Students walked out the vigil for the victim after Dem politicians used platform to call for more gun control laws. Students responded by calling for more mental health care.

NB: The killers were both mentally ill and had stolen handguns legally purchased by their parents.
https://thefederalist.com/2019/05/09/co ... political/

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Hunter McGrady weighs in on the importance of diversity in the SI Swimsuit issue and other traditional media outlets.
That was on purpose, amirite?

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: And to think I was originally opposed to burkinis.
I bet she has a butt-hole like a glazed donut... :P

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/2990/ ... 1519323561

Oh, and a burkini is hardly the correct tool for the job - a tractor tarp would probably struggle to cover that walking land mass.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Fascinating.
Hunter McGrady was also in SI two years ago (in body paint):
https://www.si.com/swimsuit/model/hunte ... body-paint

That's a lot of weight to put on between age 23 and 25.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Bhurzum wrote: I bet she has a butt-hole like a glazed donut... :P
I'm not sure whether you just forever ruined glazed donuts for me, or butt-holes...

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Going back to the moon!

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: I'm not sure whether you just forever ruined glazed donuts for me, or butt-holes...
Either way:

http://www.quickmeme.com/img/2c/2c7b084 ... 11f98f.jpg

Seriously though, did you just call me a butt-hole ruiner? I'm not sure how I feel about that... :think:

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

j.random.offtopic :

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: The other suspect, Devon Erickson, is a registered Democrat, an anti-christian atheist, and possibly a gay furry.
https://heavy.com/news/2019/05/devon-erickson-devin/

heavy wrote: Erickson’s social media pages show he is a fan of videogames, paintball, skateboarding, and The Walking Dead.
I guess he had his reasons...

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

KiwiInOz wrote:
MarcusAu wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 6:33 am
Not sure what to think - hopefully someone will find this information useful

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FT-4SJyxhyM
I have found that a good hot chilli gets rid of those worms as well. That and starving the bastards.

Look. I'm happy to bow to Prophetic science and all that, but what I want to know is how do the semen eating worms get a feed in the bowels of butch lesbians? Do they harvest it from manlings and use a turkey baster, or what?

Pitchguest

Post by Pitchguest »

Hunt wrote:

No?

Life is cruel.
So what you're saying is... fat chance?

Pitchguest

Post by Pitchguest »

Lsuoma wrote: Goes to show that nobody is safe from the Morality Shriekers. A moment's slip-up, and they will fuck you.
What worries me more is how quickly people who knew him is to denounce him. Almost as if they expect to be next on the pyre if they didn't.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Pitchguest wrote:
Hunt wrote:

No?

Life is cruel.
Strike a pose. Adipose.

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

Pitchguest wrote:
Hunt wrote:

No?

Life is cruel.
No, but chances are slim. That's the skinny. Let's just leave it at fat.

InfraRedBucket

Post by InfraRedBucket »

While Rubens might have approved of Tara's fuller figure...
MWSnap012 2019-05-10, 15_04_51.jpg
(45.59 KiB) Downloaded 113 times
the editors are clearly trying too hard with Winne and her vitiligo
MWSnap013 2019-05-10, 15_05_09.jpg
(58.84 KiB) Downloaded 118 times