You is all a bunch of poofs!

Old subthreads
Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

Post by Bhurzum »

Lsuoma wrote: Jesus Tittyfucking Christ, the more I think about it, the more I am glad I left the UK.
If it wasn't for family, I'd be a yank. Or a Canookian.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Bhurzum wrote:
Lsuoma wrote: Jesus Tittyfucking Christ, the more I think about it, the more I am glad I left the UK.
If it wasn't for family, I'd be a yank. Or a Canookian.
I keep nagging my daughter to get out while they can but she doesn't listen.

Londonistan in full dhimmitude. :doh:

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Question based on that experience with the Metotalitarian Police, plus all the wrongthink police intrusions: Is the UK a police state yet? If not, what would it take to stop it sliding down, because THAT is where the momentum is taking it. Will anything short of a civil war stop it, given that the MSM and Civil Service are driving a lot of this, no matter who is PM.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Lsuoma wrote: Question based on that experience with the Metotalitarian Police, plus all the wrongthink police intrusions: Is the UK a police state yet? If not, what would it take to stop it sliding down, because THAT is where the momentum is taking it. Will anything short of a civil war stop it, given that the MSM and Civil Service are driving a lot of this, no matter who is PM.
In a word ... Yes!

Driftless

Post by Driftless »

Bhurzum wrote: Yet another lulzy nothing-burger.

Such a pity that officer Bluto doesn't give a fuck about female-privilege :lol:
"Why are you protecting them?"

Scary to know that there are people who think that people who disagree with them should not be protected by the police.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

There's still much British culture to appreciate in London (and the rest of the UK).

For instance, the British Museum - although many of it's exhibits were acquired from elsewhere (as an Austalio-Greek friend never tires of pointing out) and don't reflect British culture per se.

And there's Stonehenge (which I visited again recently, along with a lot of tourists) - although no one is quite sure what culture it represents (as it's from a pre-druidic era).

And then there's the house that Jimmi Hendrix shared with Handel (just not at the same time). Though neither of them is particularly British, I suppose.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Perhaps everything has been in a slow decline since he died...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVb5EBSNKTw

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Marcus - yes, I agree that the UK is still a treasure house and has many, many jewels, both natural, man-made, and also non-physical. But cultural homogenization/replacement will neither preserve nor sensitively develop the majority of these.

BTW, here is a really interesting article from John Mearsheimer of the rise and fall of the liberal international order. No paywall, download the PDF and enjoy:

https://www.belfercenter.org/publicatio ... onal-order

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

I was having my cake and eating it too with the sarcasm and all.

But still - I fucking love this place...

InfraRedBucket

Post by InfraRedBucket »

Driftless wrote:

Scary to know that there are people who think that people who disagree with them should not be protected by the police.
Oddest unfit looking copper I've seen in a long time though. Can hardly picture him giving chase to a villain. He can just about walk.
Don't they have to pass at least a basic medical these days?

Stankeye

Post by Stankeye »

InfraRedBucket wrote:
Driftless wrote:

Oddest unfit looking copper I've seen in a long time though. Can hardly picture him giving chase to a villain. He can just about walk.
Don't they have to pass at least a basic medical these days?
Campus Police. I believe they have the same standards as regular police though. Maybe because it's North Carolina?

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Lsuoma wrote: Question based on that experience with the Metotalitarian Police, plus all the wrongthink police intrusions: Is the UK a police state yet? If not, what would it take to stop it sliding down, because THAT is where the momentum is taking it. Will anything short of a civil war stop it, given that the MSM and Civil Service are driving a lot of this, no matter who is PM.
1) Britain needs another political Party beyond Tory & Labour, and UKIP ain't the answer;

2) The thinkcrime laws need to be repealed, and something much like the First Amendment enacted in their place.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

How easy it is to overlook the Lib-Dems.

More parties offer the illusion of choice - but in practice can lead to alliances where no party has to (even symbolically) keep their pre-election promises. There's plenty of examples in countries like Italy, Germany (as well as the UK) as to how this works out.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Guest_36a44ee9

Post by Guest_36a44ee9 »

John D wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 4:42 am
SM1957 wrote: Whitey has been up to his old tricks again.

The racists have been teaching their children how to swim.

Image 5.jpg
Why don't black boys swim more often... Because their mothers don't know how to swim and their fathers are absent. My wife and I took the time to teach our daughters how to swim. We go to the beach and the neighborhood pool. Teaching blacks to swim is appropriating European culture!
Last week this happened just three miles from his fuzziness.
https://www.baxterbulletin.com/story/ne ... 128470001/
https://www.news-leader.com/story/news/ ... 126912001/

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

I always confuse Tanzania with Tarzana

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Hemant is banging on again about his Atheism Plus-in-all-but-name, this time fantasizing about a mighty bloc of Atheist (read: douchebag SJWs like Hemant) voters.

https://friendlyatheist.patheos.com/201 ... ery-group/

mordacious1

Post by mordacious1 »

Mattress Girl gets a mention in recent Columbia lawsuit:
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/expelle ... 59965.html

mordacious1

Post by mordacious1 »

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

MarcusAu wrote: How easy it is to overlook the Lib-Dems.
Well, any European party that uses yellow in its logo will be mistaken for petulant individualists who jack off to Ayn Rand. Which accurately describes the Lib half of the Lib-Dems.
More parties offer the illusion of choice - but in practice can lead to alliances where no party has to (even symbolically) keep their pre-election promises. There's plenty of examples in countries like Italy, Germany (as well as the UK) as to how this works out.
Despite its proven success in Italy and Weimar Germany, a proliferation of parties is not the answer. No, what all of us sane folks need to do is first realize this is not a battle between Left and Right, but rather a two-front war of the sane Center vs. the insane far Left and the insane far Right. In the US, UK, and elsewhere, a Center Party with a moderate platform comprised of planks that a majority of voters agreed on, would dominate politics and government. But first, we need to stop participating in the struggle between the extremists.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

mordacious1 wrote: Mattress Girl gets a mention in recent Columbia lawsuit:
I still can't get over how she ended up with one asian buttcheek and one jewish buttcheek. She's like those lobsters that are orange down one half, black down the other.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Or maybe Mattress Girl's butt is more like the Lib-Dems. Which maybe is why her BF split the difference and did her up the ass.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Lsuoma wrote: Marcus - yes, I agree that the UK is still a treasure house and has many, many jewels, both natural, man-made, and also non-physical. But cultural homogenization/replacement will neither preserve nor sensitively develop the majority of these.

BTW, here is a really interesting article from John Mearsheimer of the rise and fall of the liberal international order. No paywall, download the PDF and enjoy:

https://www.belfercenter.org/publicatio ... onal-order
Britain is a case study in population merging and replacement from the Celtic Britons, Romans, Anglo-Saxons (Jutes, Danes etc), Gaelic Scots, (french) Normans etc etc, leading to what my English wife fondly calls mongrel stock. Mind you, the resident populace weren't too fond of the mob doing the clopping and replacing at the time.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Am I the only one who saw the tagline after the Metalitarian Police logo on the van? It says "Total Policing".

If that doesn't make your arsehole pucker, you're lucky - it means your eyes won't water quite as much when they ram it up your council.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

You might complain now - but just wait until there's no TP when you need it.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

I sent a friend a letter the other day.

He'd been complaining that I had done nothing for him philately.

Keating

Post by Keating »

:(

BoxNDox

Post by BoxNDox »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
mordacious1 wrote: Mattress Girl gets a mention in recent Columbia lawsuit:
I still can't get over how she ended up with one asian buttcheek and one jewish buttcheek. She's like those lobsters that are orange down one half, black down the other.
According to that Yahoo article, "Nungesser went on to sue the school twice and lost both times." That's an, um, unusual way to say that the school settled with him for undisclosed terms, and as part of the settlement stated that, “Columbia recognizes that after the conclusion of the investigation, Paul’s remaining time at Columbia became very difficult for him and not what Columbia would want any of its students to experience. Columbia will continue to review and update its policies toward ensuring that every student — accuser and accused, including those like Paul who are found not responsible — is treated respectfully and as a full member of the Columbia community.”

Or perhaps a simpler way to put is that Yahoo was lying out their ass.

mordacious1

Post by mordacious1 »

Driftless

Post by Driftless »

How do I bulk up my resume with things that will increase my adversity score? Or more to the point, how will rich parents help their children maximize their adversity score?

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Whilst it's not quite on par with the infamous Cathy "So you're saying" Newman dumpster-fire interview, this 12 minute chat with Sargon is yet another example of a BBC drone struggling to stay on the rails. I would love to see her repeat this with no script, no ear-piece and no direction from behind the cameras...

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Driftless wrote:
How do I bulk up my resume with things that will increase my adversity score? Or more to the point, how will rich parents help their children maximize their adversity score?
Yorkshire blokes video?

Driftless

Post by Driftless »

Bhurzum wrote: Whilst it's not quite on par with the infamous Cathy "So you're saying" Newman dumpster-fire interview, this 12 minute chat with Sargon is yet another example of a BBC drone struggling to stay on the rails. I would love to see her repeat this with no script, no ear-piece and no direction from behind the cameras...

I agree, not a quite a "so what you are saying is..." interview, but quite good. I have to say that Carl/Sargon has gotten much better at debate. I saw a couple of early discussions where it seemed like he had trouble making a point and staying on the point. Here is did extremely well at staying on point, and made the interviewer look bad. He pushed back multiple times and she just ignored his points about there being different victim narratives, the difference between humor and lying, etc.

Driftless

Post by Driftless »

Bhurzum wrote:
Driftless wrote:
Yorkshire blokes video?

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Bhurzum wrote: Whilst it's not quite on par with the infamous Cathy "So you're saying" Newman dumpster-fire interview, this 12 minute chat with Sargon is yet another example of a BBC drone struggling to stay on the rails. I would love to see her repeat this with no script, no ear-piece and no direction from behind the cameras...

www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUVXC52ODUA
Victoria Derbyshire is the interviewer, she's the BBC's chief feminst day time bottle washer, her show is a daily grind of 'wimmins issues' and virtue signalling hit pieces on anyone who happens to go against the politically correct grain that weak. They get the majority of their stories directly from BuzzFeed, I kid you not, they are always quoting them as their source. As you can see she has absolutley zero skills as an interviewer and relies heavily on what's coming through her earpiece, hence the constant interruptions and failure to let him speak. She actually makes Kathy Newman look Paxmanesque in comparison.
I have no idea why Benjamin agreed to this, I have a feeling Batten put him up to it, I also have a feeling his days at UKIP are numbered but that's for another day.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Lsuoma wrote: ...yes, I agree that the UK is still a treasure house and has many, many jewels...
delayed reaction...but I hope you'll forgive me on this occasion....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0brsxvArDIM

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

A'hem 'England's Glory' indeed .. Sean Connery is a Jock and Aneurin Bevan was a Taff. :snooty:

dog puke

Post by dog puke »

More money for the BBC. :cdc:

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

What England Britain needs is some Islam femslam poetry .. Inshallah

TheMudbrooker

Post by TheMudbrooker »

shoutinghorse wrote: What England Britain needs is some Islam femslam poetry .. Inshallah

Thank fuck it was spoken word and not written.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

That showed him :D

Random Lurker

Post by Random Lurker »

Rare delurk just to clap my hands publicly at 8:10 ("I''ll take that as a 'no'.")

Sulman

Post by Sulman »

I might be completely wrong here, but did Sargon not start out as a self-declared liberal? I mean the centrist/slightly left kind? When GG was in full snowball he distanced himself from any particular political affiliation, because people criticised him for being right wing.

It just occurred to me he's a UKIP guy now. I may have this all wrong.

He's improved a lot. He used to be pretty awful in debates.

Keating

Post by Keating »

More police state actions, led by New Zealand:
https://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2019/05/c ... d-and-ugly

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Keating wrote:

:(
Yeah. He definitely took one for the team this time.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Jesus wept. The new "Batwoman" trailer just launched and it might as well be looped footage of a man being punched in the dick by a fat lesbian with pink hair. Not even linking it, fuck that.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Keating wrote: More police state actions, led by New Zealand:
https://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2019/05/c ... d-and-ugly
To me that post says "B-, could try harder". But it also indicates NZ will take the Dux as other countries are D's.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

WEIT smacks Stanford deans for opposing a talk by "islamophobe" Andrew Klavan:

https://whyevolutionistrue.wordpress.co ... nt-1733759

In particular, the hand-wringers are upset "Klavan distorts the tenets of the Muslim faith, equating Islam with violence and barbarism" in a video. It's a fucking hilarious video:

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

I think Sargon could flip the 'rape' issue by replying to journalists that their concern about rape ends with his joke & doesn't extend to grooming gang victims-- past & future.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Bhurzum wrote: Jesus wept. The new "Batwoman" trailer just launched and it might as well be looped footage of a man being punched in the dick by a fat lesbian with pink hair. Not even linking it, fuck that.
Ow, My Balls!

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Lsuoma wrote:
Bhurzum wrote: Jesus wept. The new "Batwoman" trailer just launched and it might as well be looped footage of a man being punched in the dick by a fat lesbian with pink hair. Not even linking it, fuck that.
Ow, My Balls!
Seriously, it's going to be Ghostbusters, Mad Max: Fury Road and Captain Marvel all over again. The backlash will be loud (and well deserved) but the snowflake brigade will trot out all of the usual scripted complaints - soggy knees, fear of strong women, homophobia, trolls, review bombing, fragile/toxic masculinity etc...

Well, that's my prediction. You'll see, give it a day or two.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

shoutinghorse wrote: That showed him :D

Lucky Ol' Justipoo wasn't around - he'd have had a fainting attack at Tommy sticking some paper in that blokes clothes.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Lsuoma wrote: Lucky Ol' Justipoo wasn't around - he'd have had a fainting attack at Tommy sticking some paper in that blokes clothes.
Heh. I love Justi; guy is a fucking hoot! His twattage is so random and acidic, it's a thing of hideous beauty.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Do you remember the tammy strop he threw when franc said he was going to gravely injure Myers put a piece of paper in Myers' pocket? That was comedy gold.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

My week of work with the corporate tech behemoth ended today. I limped home with a plastic bag full of consolation prizes (a pair of bright-white Vans slip-ons-- unused by the Brand Ambassadors, a decorative cactus, a modern-looking aluminum wastebasket, a bunch of single-serving size bags of almonds & cashews, a plywood shelf, a pineapple).

The highlights of today were, #1, seeing Joey Diaz on the street-- wolfing down a plate of food in front of a hotel. I gave a wave & he gave two thumbs-up, back. And, #2, seeing an Amazon Prime package fall off a Fed-Ex guy's hand-truck... and get squished by a van tire.

Yesterday, I got stuck in an elevator for 4 minutes. Not big deal. But hours-later the Unnamed Corporation's internal security guys took me aside. Man they Oogled me like Oodles of Doodles in Goggles, if you get my meaning. They wanted to know what time I got stuck & how long I was in the elevator & who got me out & I definitely absolutely don't have any reason to sue to their Company, right?! RIGHT??!!! I didn't want to give those guys my name... I started picturing them snooping in my email--- assuming, of course, that they work for the sort of place which might provide email services. Later-- I looked at YouTube & my 'Subscriptions' consisted of nothing but Arabic videos. Surely just a coincidence, right?

I spent a lot of this week in a daze. When I came home this afternoon, I crashed into a long deep nap. Woke up confused with lots of traffic sounds & voices outside-- like some sort of group chant at a sports event. It sounded surreal, like a chorus of groans from the underworld. I had a realization that my days of being dazed were due to being at the mercy of some truly inept co-workers. Silly no-nothings who could put my physical safety at risk with a single brainfart. "Move all that heavy furniture over-there." "No, wait, move it back." My instinct for self-preservation had put me into a daze as a way to not-execute their commands with too-much gusto... but also not think-too-much about the stupidity of it all... which would make me angry. It's over. All-clear. I can turn my brain back-on.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Bhurzum wrote:
Lsuoma wrote: Lucky Ol' Justipoo wasn't around - he'd have had a fainting attack at Tommy sticking some paper in that blokes clothes.
Heh. I love Justi; guy is a fucking hoot! His twattage is so random and acidic, it's a thing of hideous beauty.
The ghost of Justicar isn't far-off from Sargon's campaign-- the fake-news about Sargon being 'pro-pedophilia'-- is partly derived from a youtube vid of Sargon talking to Justicar-- who raved about his own early-childhood sexual experiences-- and how much he had enjoyed them.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Lsuoma wrote: Do you remember the tammy strop he threw when franc said he was going to gravely injure Myers put a piece of paper in Myers' pocket? That was comedy gold.
To be fair, vicious stealth-leafletting is no laughing matter.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Service Dog wrote: The ghost of Justicar isn't far-off from Sargon's campaign-- the fake-news about Sargon being 'pro-pedophilia'-- is partly derived from a youtube vid of Sargon talking to Justicar-- who raved about his own early-childhood sexual experiences-- and how much he had enjoyed them.
Ah, a huge puzzle-piece just fell into place. I didn't know the source of that nugget-o-lore and had assumed it was from a discord talk or paywall hang-out.

Cheers for the info!

TheMudbrooker

Post by TheMudbrooker »

The man may be gone, but at least he'll annoy the French for many, many years to come.
https://www.weau.com/content/news/IM-Pe ... 43551.html

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Orange juice burns your nose-lining when it passes through it.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D6vHtyEXkAUwzpm.jpg:large

This is worse than the afterburn of CS!

:lol: :lol: :lol: