You is all a bunch of poofs!

Old subthreads
Matt Cavanaugh

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Bhurzum wrote: Orange juice burns your nose-lining when it passes through it.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D6vHtyEXkAUwzpm.jpg:large

This is worse than the afterburn of CS!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Words fail me. But you know what I'm thinking.

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Words fail me. But you know what I'm thinking.
It could be argued that they're going for gold in the realism department?

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Bhurzum wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Words fail me. But you know what I'm thinking.
It could be argued that they're going for gold in the realism department?
And thank you very much you fuckhead for getting me hooked on The Mirror; I shan't get anything done tonight now.
Mum who gave birth to 'miracle' baby in bathroom didn't know she was pregnant
Stacey Porter, 20, gave birth to Sophia Grace Johnston on May 10 - without any pain relief or any assistance - before calling her partner who was sleeping downstairs to tell him she'd had a baby
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/m ... e-16158040

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: And thank you very much you fuckhead for getting me hooked on The Mirror; I shan't get anything done tonight now.
https://66.media.tumblr.com/232bf2f6e9f ... o1_400.gif

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Bhurzum wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 6:52 pm
Orange juice burns your nose-lining when it passes through it.

I've come across a few that smelled like Billingsgate. Still fucked them.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Lsuoma wrote: I've come across a few that smelled like Billingsgate. Still fucked them.
The language of the gutter.

Tsk.

In a similar vein, I was shacked up with a Canadian bird (Winter maint, BATUS) who had the most amazing crotch I've ever seen - it looked like Cthulhu eating a pack of raw bacon and her pubes were like 15 amp fuse-wire. Normally I'd have treated her like a stolen car (yes, I was a total cunt back then) but she went off like a belt-fed mortar and had the appetite of a sailor after 6 months at sea. No fetid odour though, that's a deal-breaker right there - failing the sniff test!

"Actually many cultivate more of a haddocky flavour with a little Benson and Hedges smoked oak afterbite!!! Its been said that Welsh ladies also have a slight Caerphilly cheese after-whiff! Whilst the Lincolnshire bint has a hint of Stilton!!! Only a total amateur would use the 'all birds taste of scampi' generalisation" - ARRSE user BigBird67

https://www.arrse.co.uk/community/threa ... gus.49174/

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Well this is creepy fucked up but not at all surprising:

Naked Yoga and Cuddle Parties: Lap Dancing Clubs for the Woke

Mr. X, Indeed

Post by Mr. X, Indeed »

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Well this is creepy fucked up but not at all surprising:

Naked Yoga and Cuddle Parties: Lap Dancing Clubs for the Woke
What in the name of Satan's fetid foreskin is happening to the world? Cuddle parties? Fucking cuddle parties! For adults! I swear, society needs a swift steel toecap up the arse.

If I had my way...*gnashing teeth*

https://d24fkeqntp1r7r.cloudfront.net/w ... D3G9GJ.jpg

Fix fucking bayonets... :evil:

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Bhurzum wrote: Fix fucking bayonets...
Well you're not going to be invited if all you can think about is giving something a prod.

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

Bhurzum wrote:
In a similar vein, I was shacked up with a Canadian bird (Winter maint, BATUS) who had the most amazing crotch I've ever seen - it looked like Cthulhu eating a pack of raw bacon and her pubes were like 15 amp fuse-wire. Normally I'd have treated her like a stolen car (yes, I was a total cunt back then) but she went off like a belt-fed mortar and had the appetite of a sailor after 6 months at sea. No fetid odour though, that's a deal-breaker right there - failing the sniff test!
Fix fucking bayonets... :evil:
So what you're saying is, the fuzzy wuzzies do like it up 'em?

John D

Post by John D »

Lsuoma wrote: Marcus - yes, I agree that the UK is still a treasure house and has many, many jewels, both natural, man-made, and also non-physical. But cultural homogenization/replacement will neither preserve nor sensitively develop the majority of these.

BTW, here is a really interesting article from John Mearsheimer of the rise and fall of the liberal international order. No paywall, download the PDF and enjoy:

https://www.belfercenter.org/publicatio ... onal-order
Fantastic analysis! Thanks.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

PZ "unboxes" his Carrier lawsuit. Sorry I can't archive a tube, but here's the direct link if you don't want to go to Pharyngula:

Much as I dislike the notion of blasting anyone with a multi-million dollar lawsuit for ANYTHING that happens on the internet, PZ manages to approximate the kind of putz I might, in some alternate world, like see it happen to.

First, he expresses disbelief that he might be subject to yet another case by Carrier; yet he, his lawyer and co-conspirators, are the ones who pretty much guaranteed the revisit by Carrier, by getting the case dismissed on a jurisdiction technicality. I don't blame them from seeking the most expeditious solutions, but the very qualities that made Carrier an inadvisable mark for SJW shenanigans, also should have predicted that Carrier wouldn't let up that easily until the autistic jerk gets his day in court.

As well he should, since Carrier was only following SJW edict by the letter. That will always be the risk of legislating behavior.

Anyway, PZ shows that once again, he's a cunt's cunt. He can't resist using the last full ten minutes of his video taking cheap shots at Carrier, like some dimwitted pantomime of Watson's video.

The cherry on the sundae is that Carrier is "showing that he's a harasser by bringing lawsuit". By now this should be something of a SJW cliche: "Hush, hush, don't fight; you're only making things worse for yourself." I.e. defending yourself is evidence of guilt.

He's such a spineless ass.

John D

Post by John D »

Lsuoma wrote:
Bhurzum wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 6:52 pm
Orange juice burns your nose-lining when it passes through it.

I've come across a few that smelled like Billingsgate. Still fucked them.
Having a pocket in your abdomen covered with fish skin which allows someone to stick their penis in is not the same as giving "her the chance of having a sex life again". Just a small detail I suppose.

I am very curious regarding how this can even work. Doesn't the body reject foreign tissue? Does this poor woman have to take anti-rejection drugs to make this work. Is it really a good idea to have to spend your life on nearly toxic medication in order to have a little pocket in your abdomen? Am I missing something here? Is this as truly bizarre and irrational as I think it is?

John D

Post by John D »

This procedure is actually pretty damn interesting.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-new ... t-16061951

The fish skin promotes growth of your own human skin. They make a silicone tube and cover it with the stuff.

Article says this will allow her to have "sex" (aka someone putting their penis in your hole) which has been impossible for her for the last 12 years. Her original "vagina" (aka pocket in her abdomen) collapsed because it was made of penis tissue... and she takes testosterone reducing drugs... which shrinks the penis tissue... and... eventually the pocket in their abdomen closes up.

People are so fucking weird.

John D

Post by John D »

Just some family stories.

My daughter is visiting for a week with her FTM trans boyfriend. He takes testosterone but has had no surgery. He usually (but not always) puts on a chest binder so he looks like a little fat man in a girdle. Without the binder he looks like a chubby girl with a scruffy little red beard. He sounds like a girl with a bad cold. I misgendered him once while playing a card game (and drinking). My wife misgendered him twice in casual conversation. The subconscious mind is an amazing thing. Give it some room and it will start to call FTM transmen "women". Go figure. Haha.

My daughter loves this guy because he is so feminine and gentle and she is sexually attracted to androgynous people. My daughter is the more psychologically dominant of the two. Interesting to watch. I give it two years max.

Did I mention he has PTSD and gets totally stressed in a car (and cannot possibly drive). He has "bad knees" so has trouble walking long distances. So, my daughters boyfriend is a physical and mental invalid that looks like a chubby girl with a beard and sounds like a girl with a cold. Damn. Haha.

BoxNDox

Post by BoxNDox »

Service Dog wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 6:35 pm
My week of work with the corporate tech behemoth ended today. I limped home with a plastic bag full of consolation prizes (a pair of bright-white Vans slip-ons-- unused by the Brand Ambassadors, a decorative cactus, a modern-looking aluminum wastebasket, a bunch of single-serving size bags of almonds & cashews, a plywood shelf, a pineapple).

The highlights of today were, #1, seeing Joey Diaz on the street-- wolfing down a plate of food in front of a hotel. I gave a wave & he gave two thumbs-up, back. And, #2, seeing an Amazon Prime package fall off a Fed-Ex guy's hand-truck... and get squished by a van tire.
You should also feel good that you got in on the ground floor of a new decorating trend: Organizing books by color:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyl ... 67209f9fa0
Service Dog wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 6:35 pm

I spent a lot of this week in a daze. When I came home this afternoon, I crashed into a long deep nap. Woke up confused with lots of traffic sounds & voices outside-- like some sort of group chant at a sports event. It sounded surreal, like a chorus of groans from the underworld. I had a realization that my days of being dazed were due to being at the mercy of some truly inept co-workers. Silly no-nothings who could put my physical safety at risk with a single brainfart. "Move all that heavy furniture over-there." "No, wait, move it back." My instinct for self-preservation had put me into a daze as a way to not-execute their commands with too-much gusto... but also not think-too-much about the stupidity of it all... which would make me angry. It's over. All-clear. I can turn my brain back-on.
Years ago I did the sound for a production of a bunch of Modernist one acts: Ionesco, de Ghelderode, etc. My "assistant" - a cretin named Naomi - assured me she had tons of experience. But when the 24" ladder I was at the top of started to slide she didn't know what "foot the ladder" meant. I was seconds away from dropping the Klipsch Heresy I was holding - if you're going to fall it's best not to do in tandem with a heavy speaker - when one of the lighting crew saw what was happening and stopped the slide.

After that I couldn't manage to remember a cable assignment long enough to transfer it from the plan to the board.

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

Bhurzum wrote: Jesus wept. The new "Batwoman" trailer just launched and it might as well be looped footage of a man being punched in the dick by a fat lesbian with pink hair. Not even linking it, fuck that.
So I had a look and intially, I was pretty amenable. I have a low critical threshold when it comes to superhero flicks* anyway, and this one made it clear there was some hot lezzer action** to go with it too.

To quote the chap from Jazz Club: "Nice."

But then -

"The batsuit is awesome."

"It won't be awesome until it fits a woman."

Aw no...

"I'm not about to let a man take credit for a woman's work."

Aw god *sigh*

So yeah. This one, I think, is even off my reduced-price-DVD-for-curiosity's-sake list.

* & ** lol

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Tigzy wrote: To quote the chap from Jazz Club: "Nice."
Had to look twice, thought you'd stumbled onto Richard Carrier's secret blog!

"The first rule of jizz club is..."

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Micheal Malice interviewed on his book about 'The New Right' ('Alt' being passe at this point.

All the usual suspects get a mention - Gavin McGinis, Jim Goad, Jared Taylor, Milo Y., Christopher Cantwell, Mike Cernovitch, Mike Enoch, etc, etc...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wF6K2rhnCAc

Guest_59478511

Post by Guest_59478511 »

Hunt wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 4:23 am
PZ "unboxes" his Carrier lawsuit. Sorry I can't archive a tube, but here's the direct link if you don't want to go to Pharyngula:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHL42Qx-QCc
[...]
Tibo has added this update to the Randazza beg-a-thon.
Tibo GoFundMe update wrote:I genuinely hate that I have to write this update. I'm so sorry, everyone.

At the end of April, Richard Carrier refiled his suits, this time in the appropriate state courts. He's reduced his targets to Amy Frank, Lauren Lane, Skepticon, and PZ Myers, at least so far. We are all, however, continuing to be represented by Marc Randazza to fight these suits. We're also all continuing to pay for the fight.

Carrier filed as his own attorney for these suits. As much as we'd like to laugh at the old joke about lawyers who represent themselves, the truth is that this is likely to make these suits more disorganized and even more contentious. We'll keep you updated as much as our attorney says is wise.

We've all dug pretty deep to pay off the legal expenses incurred thus far, and we're not in arrears with Randazza, but we've taken on personal debts to do it. The goal will likely have to be raised again in the future. As it stands right now, the goal represents what it would take to wipe out our personal debts, but does not represent any help at all for these future fights.

As soon as we have a handle on what it's going to cost to fight these three lawsuits in three venues, I'll update our goals appropriately.

Thank you all, again, for your generosity. And, please don't forget to donate to Skepticon separately if you can at their donate page: https://skepticon.org/donate/
Help spread the word!
How about that. Who could have predicted that defending against a pro se litigant might we'll be more expensive than against competent counsel? Besides fuzzy, I mean

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Randazza has defended right-wing clients in the past.

So by definition he has become 'nazi adjacent', and as this quality is transitive in nature dear old PZ must also be considered a Nazi too.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

)

<Brackets closed>

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Computer Dave's just done a good review of "BatDyke"

Really?

Post by Really? »

Hunt wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 4:23 am

Much as I dislike the notion of blasting anyone with a multi-million dollar lawsuit for ANYTHING that happens on the internet, PZ manages to approximate the kind of putz I might, in some alternate world, like see it happen to.

First, he expresses disbelief that he might be subject to yet another case by Carrier; yet he, his lawyer and co-conspirators, are the ones who pretty much guaranteed the revisit by Carrier, by getting the case dismissed on a jurisdiction technicality. I don't blame them from seeking the most expeditious solutions, but the very qualities that made Carrier an inadvisable mark for SJW shenanigans, also should have predicted that Carrier wouldn't let up that easily until the autistic jerk gets his day in court.

As well he should, since Carrier was only following SJW edict by the letter. That will always be the risk of legislating behavior.

Anyway, PZ shows that once again, he's a cunt's cunt. He can't resist using the last full ten minutes of his video taking cheap shots at Carrier, like some dimwitted pantomime of Watson's video.

The cherry on the sundae is that Carrier is "showing that he's a harasser by bringing lawsuit". By now this should be something of a SJW cliche: "Hush, hush, don't fight; you're only making things worse for yourself." I.e. defending yourself is evidence of guilt.

Holy fuck, is PZ boring in his old age.

I can't decide what is more amusing: watching TERFs fight radfems or Carrier waging war with the FTBtards.

And yes, as I have pointed out in the past, Randazza has represented people PZ & co. hate. PZ and friends are being complete hypocrites by aligning themselves with a guy who literally defended a neo-Nazi in court. PZ even calls Randazza "bad-ass."
Devils' Advocate: Meet The Lawyer Fighting To Keep Nazis And Trolls On Twitter

The new speech wars are a push and pull between individuals, governments, and platforms. At the center of this is attorney Marc Randazza, fighting for Nazis, satanists, and unapologetic trolls. Here’s why.

Shortly after the attorney Marc Randazza moved into a new office earlier this year, his 9-year-old daughter informed him, judgmentally, that there was nothing on the walls. Randazza’s recent, high-profile clients include neo-Nazis and white supremacists, whom most of his colleagues won’t get anywhere near. He’s not the kind of lawyer who needs to buy fancy art. So he told his daughter to draw him something, anything, with one condition: It had to be about the First Amendment.
https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/jo ... -nazis-and

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Anyone seen the new 'Catch 22' TV series?

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

"Dismissed on a technicality without prejudice."
"First little poke from our lawyer and his entire case collapsed."

Hmm... PeeNus doesn't really understand legal process, methinks.

fuzzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by fuzzy »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 9:15 am
fuzzy wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 7:34 pm
Fuck you too Cavanaugh. Any real people out there?
Seriously, if you are being formally prosecuted, retain a goddamn attorney already. Also, I forget, are you in the US? Then contact your Congressman and ask them to intervene. Will work better if they're a Republican.
Would you care to expand on why you think such a complaint about identity theft and subsequent threats issued under such threats should be escalated to the US Congress? And why you think such a huge escalation might be more successful if taken on by an R instead of a D?

Or do you just still have a stick up your butt because your girl Hillary got beaten 30 months ago? Why bring up the Repugnican issue, you petty fuck? You are a poser and a dilettante. Someone experiencing something real is inconceivable to your fatheadedness who knows all because hey you looked it up under Wikipedia

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

fuzzy wrote: Would you care to expand...
Well, since you ask so nicely, no.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Lsuoma wrote: "Dismissed on a technicality without prejudice."
"First little poke from our lawyer and his entire case collapsed."

Hmm... PeeNus doesn't really understand legal process, methinks.
Unsurprisingly, Peez overestimates the effectiveness of little pokes.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

MarcusAu wrote: Anyone seen the new 'Catch 22' TV series?
I can't watch it until I've already watched it.

Guest_ac4734fa

Post by Guest_ac4734fa »

Matt I didn't think you would admit to being such a petty little shit so easily, but thanks. Nobody watching you polishing your knob on the internet believes you are anything like the authority you pretend to be, and I think even a petulant retardvsuch as yourself must realize this.

Go live a life you feeb, and quit pertending to an expertise on anything. You won't back up anything you say. Must be hard to be kinda conservative in California so you heard to suck a few of the proper dicks.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Guest_ac4734fa wrote: Matt I didn't think you would admit to being such a petty little shit so easily, but thanks. Nobody watching you polishing your knob on the internet believes you are anything like the authority you pretend to be, and I think even a petulant retardvsuch as yourself must realize this.

Go live a life you feeb, and quit pertending to an expertise on anything. You won't back up anything you say. Must be hard to be kinda conservative in California so you heard to suck a few of the proper dicks.
Harasho, tovarich. Now go drink a couple of glasses of water and take some aspirin before you pass out.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Happy Democracy Sausage Day.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
MarcusAu wrote: Anyone seen the new 'Catch 22' TV series?
I can't watch it until I've already watched it.
Schrodinger's Catch 22

Pseudomonas

Post by Pseudomonas »

KiwiInOz wrote: Happy Democracy Sausage Day.
Not been yet.

Now, do I vote for dog poo, cat poo, free-range organic chickenshit, or the stuff that comes out of a bull with massive diarrhoea.
:hankey:
Or do I draw a :cdc: instead.

Choices, choices...

Actually, Pirate Party for the win - they have a decent and comprehensive set of policies (including for science/research!! - not seen another party which deigns to have one) which mere mortals like us are allowed to see. WTF is it about Australian mainstream parties not publishing their manifestos until just before the election? It's almost like they have something to hide :bjarte: .

Pseudomonas

Guest_ac4734fa

Post by Guest_ac4734fa »

Does anyone here give a shit about anything any more?

Guest_ac4734fa

Post by Guest_ac4734fa »

Oh goodie, I got through again. Look Cavanaugh, you petty little fuck, dance around pretending you aren't a vapid shit. You wouldn't know what to do if faced with a genuine human capable of poking you in the nose. Are you willing to back up your pile of shit words you say, do they mean anything? Coward, you dilettante dancing around pretending to knowledge but shy away when anyone calls you out for being the pretender you are

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Guest_ac4734fa wrote: Oh goodie, I got through again. Look Cavanaugh, you petty little fuck, dance around pretending you aren't a vapid shit. You wouldn't know what to do if faced with a genuine human capable of poking you in the nose. Are you willing to back up your pile of shit words you say, do they mean anything? Coward, you dilettante dancing around pretending to knowledge but shy away when anyone calls you out for being the pretender you are
Were you a Navy Seal by any chance?

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

KiwiInOz wrote: Were you a Navy Seal by any chance?
I fucking love that! One of my all-time favourite memes (copy pasta).

dog puke

Post by dog puke »

Bhurzum wrote:
KiwiInOz wrote: Were you a Navy Seal by any chance?
I fucking love that! One of my all-time favourite memes (copy pasta).
I was a Nigerian Prince. :twatson:

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Were you a Navy Seal by any chance?
I am the Walrus.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Guest_ac4734fa wrote: Does anyone here give a shit about anything any more?
I don't recall any of us giving a shit about anything before.

Okay, maybe Welch did about Led Zep.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

dog puke

Post by dog puke »

Bhurzum wrote:
dog puke wrote: I was a Nigerian Prince. :twatson:
https://media1.tenor.com/images/34ea709 ... d=12895049
That picture was from my time in the Navy SEALs.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

dog puke wrote: That picture was from my time in the Navy SEALs.
So you're not a fan of the MRE's? That's hardcore!

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

You guys are killing me ... again.

Keating

Post by Keating »

KiwiInOz wrote: Happy Democracy Sausage Day.
Had to wait an extra half hour in the queue because they ran out of sausages.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Keating wrote: Had to wait an extra half hour in the queue because they ran out of sausages.
Sausage Sanga Saga II: Electric Boogaloo?

Keating

Post by Keating »

Looks like a surprise victory for ScoMo. I was expected Labor to win.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Keating wrote: Looks like a surprise victory for ScoMo. I was expected Labor to win.
I never underestimate the capacity of the Australian electorate to vote against the long term interests of the country. Head in the sand and arse in the air.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

KiwiInOz wrote: Head in the sand and arse in the air.
Is that a pr0nhub category?

Asking for a friend... ;)

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Doctor struck off after asking a Muslim woman to remove her darth vadar mask so he could hear her more clearly. She agreed, then complained to her husband who then complained to the hospital citing 'racism' so then of course he had to go. I despair. :roll:

https://www.stokesentinel.co.uk/news/st ... i5erxf6YmQ

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Blam! Blam! Blam! Welcome to Islam!

Heh...this could be what we've been waiting for!

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Ah, apparently it *might* have been fireworks.

Details to follow...

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

shoutinghorse wrote: Doctor struck off after asking a Muslim woman to remove her darth vadar mask so he could hear her more clearly. She agreed, then complained to her husband who then complained to the hospital citing 'racism' so then of course he had to go. I despair. :roll:

https://www.stokesentinel.co.uk/news/st ... i5erxf6YmQ
That proctologist touched my arse!

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Bhurzum wrote: Ah, apparently it *might* have been fireworks.

Details to follow...
Might have been bricks and stones cracking peoples skulls. Thank god the boys in blue were there to stop things getting out of contr .... Oh! :?

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

shoutinghorse wrote: Thank god the boys in blue were there to stop things getting out of contr .... Oh! :?

Driftless

Post by Driftless »

shoutinghorse wrote:
Bhurzum wrote: Ah, apparently it *might* have been fireworks.

Details to follow...
Might have been bricks and stones cracking peoples skulls. Thank god the boys in blue were there to stop things getting out of contr .... Oh! :?

That guy who got fined for covering his face should have just said he's on his way to throw rocks at Tommy Robinson and they would have let him go.