Old subthreads
John D

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

Post by John D »

A new theme park at Disney "Negroland"!

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

In a newly resurfaced video Tuesday, Rep. Rashida Tlaib was shown being kicked out of a 2016 Trump rally, uncovering a bizarre origin story to the current feud between the two.

Before she entered Congress over two years later, Ms. Tlaib heckled Mr. Trump during an August 2016 campaign stop at the Detroit Economic Club.

Ms. Tlaib was dragged out of the audience after she and other protestors started yelling to be a better role model for children and to “give back the Purple Heart, you didn’t earn it,” referencing a Virginia veteran who gave then-presidential candidate Mr. Trump the medal as a token of appreciation.

In the video, Ms. Tlaib screams “you guys are crazy” as she’s dragged out of the booing audience. An unidentified man shouts at her “You’re an animal! Get a job!”

Since that rally, Ms. Tlaib has gotten a job as a congressional representative for Michigan and has recently been embroiled in a feud with Mr. Trump.

The president referenced the video in a Tuesday speech calling her a “crazed lunatic” and “not a sane person.”

“I watched her this morning, she’s vicious. She’s like a crazed lunatic. She’s screaming, this is before she got into Congress. Who elected her? she’s screaming like a total lunatic at one of our rallies. It’s like, I’m giving a little rally, and she starts screaming and this is not a sane person folks,” he said.

Ms. Tlaib quipped about the video resurfacing Monday, tweeting: “Breaking News: The rightwing discovered this weekend that I’ve been fighting Trump’s assault on the Constitution since 2016.”

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Republican Candidate for Congress, Buzz Patterson:

https://mediadc.brightspotcdn.com/dims4 ... 5%20AM.png

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Wall Street Journal... now publishing OpEd's in meme format?

mordacious1

Post by mordacious1 »

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

John D wrote: A new theme park at Disney "Negroland"!
10/10 - spicy!

https://media.giphy.com/media/wF2gD6wsYklkQ/giphy.gif

BoxNDox

Post by BoxNDox »

John D wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:11 am

It might have been worse if they didn't have to pull their shorts up all the time.

John D

Post by John D »

Long as hell New Yorker article where Al Franken says he regrets resigning. No shit Al...... never apologize.
https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2019 ... al-franken

BoxNDox

Post by BoxNDox »

Cooked squirrel is awful. Raw squirrel... I can't even imagine.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

BoxNDox wrote:
John D wrote:

<no vid>
It might have been worse if they didn't have to pull their shorts up all the time.
Those crows from Dumbo really put on a show.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

John D wrote: Long as hell New Yorker article where Al Franken says he regrets resigning. No shit Al...... never apologize.
...never explain.

John D

Post by John D »

MarcusAu wrote:
BoxNDox wrote:
John D wrote:

<no vid>
Those crows from Dumbo really put on a show.
There is plenty of material from Disney to open this park.... which would be the only reason I would ever return to Disneyland

Driftless

Post by Driftless »

John D wrote: Long as hell New Yorker article where Al Franken says he regrets resigning. No shit Al...... never apologize.
Over at Jerry's someone is not believing Leann Tweeden because of photos you can find with an image search. Someone else agreed that she is a bimbo. So I guess it is now perfectly fine to not believe a woman and particularly to not believe a women because of how she dresses/looks. Good to know.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

This is how to deal with burglars, scratters, footpads and wrong 'uns!

*Warning* - Pretty graphic.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

There was a whole lotta tipping over and not getting up again in that Disney video.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Bhurzum wrote: This is how to deal with burglars, scratters, footpads and wrong 'uns!

I'm sticking with 00 Buck, thank you very much.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Looks like there is some ongoing drama in Kotaku in Action (remember GamerGate?) KIA is/was the semi-official Reddit sub covering it.

Some time ago the founder of KIA tried to dissolve it. Then after some mod drama ... this emerged KotakuInAction2 but just now it has come to my attention that there is also a meta ... KiAmeta

:o :o :o

:lol: :lol: :lol:

(while I am a pro-Gamergate person, as some of you know I have a sense of humor about this sort of thing)

BoxNDox

Post by BoxNDox »

Driftless wrote:
Over at Jerry's someone is not believing Leann Tweeden because of photos you can find with an image search. Someone else agreed that she is a bimbo. So I guess it is now perfectly fine to not believe a woman and particularly to not believe a women because of how she dresses/looks. Good to know.
I believe her. I just don't think Franken had anything to apologize for.

I worked on several touring theater productions back in those days. It's a very physical and emotional crowd. These sorts of antics - and much worse, for some value of "worse" - were the rule, not the exception.

Franken should have said, "Different times, different context, very different norms, nothing to apologize for."

And he absolutely should not have resigned under any circumstances. There was no upside to doing so. Which he now realizes. Too bad he pussed out at the time.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: I'm sticking with 00 Buck, thank you very much.
00 Buck?

Luxury!

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/iEIApUNVBKg/hqdefault.jpg

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Looks like The Island of Dr. Moreau Tavistock Gender Clinic won't release a final report on its sadistic experimentation on children's bodies clinical trial of puberty blockers, cuz the results were all really really bad.

https://www.transgendertrend.com/tavist ... rs-update/

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Looks like The Island of Dr. Moreau Tavistock Gender Clinic won't release a final report on its sadistic experimentation on children's bodies clinical trial of puberty blockers, cuz the results were all really really bad.

That's quite an alarming read. Of particular note, the increase in urges to harm or kill themselves after one year on the meds. I'm no expert (lol! The very thought...) but surely if the blockers are raising the likelihood of self-harm, that alone is reason enough to bin them and find an alternative? Or is this a profit-gamble thing?

John D

Post by John D »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Looks like The Island of Dr. Moreau Tavistock Gender Clinic won't release a final report on its sadistic experimentation on children's bodies clinical trial of puberty blockers, cuz the results were all really really bad.

The entire subject of gender reassignment infuriates me. There are no studies that show reassignment is an effective therapy. Proponents of reassignment claim they know that they are just changing are body to match the mind..... "the have a male mind in a female body". But, this is just a kind of fantasy explanation. It is just a way to justify the process of mutilating someone in the pursuit of a unobtainable perfection. Some small studies have indicated that suicide rates do not decline after reassignment. There is no proof that it works!

Trans people are deeply troubled... and I have met enough to know this. Most of them are on the autism spectrum so there is a lot going on. They certainly need help. Their leftist friends and myopic University professors have convinced them that they need to destroy their bodies to become healthy. It is truly disgusting. Doctors are lining up to give children hormones to destroy any possibility of a healthy sexual function... or destroy their fertility. They are actually poisoning children because the kids have been convinced they are the wrong sex.

And... I am especially heartbroken because my daughter buys into the entire pile of bullshit. Her "Boyfriend" is on testosterone in search of her maleness I guess.... but he is one of the least male presenting people I have ever met. He is 80 pounds overweight so has a big female butt and hips, and has a little weird beard that make him look like a 80 year old woman, and his voice sounds like a tenor version of Donald Duck.... dood.... if you want to present as a dood this IS NOT WORKING. You just look and sound weird as fuck. Can't you just present as a big dyke, which is what you really are? What is wrong with just being a big dyke? All us regular people know what that is. No one thinks you are a guy. This experiment is not working.

and they say... "I feel more comfortable as a man." But... no one thinks of you as a man no matter what they say. Some days I feel like an Autobot... but I will never fucking be one.... I can't become an Autobot!

Seriously, this really distresses me.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

John D wrote: Long as hell New Yorker article
Redundant.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

John D wrote: Can't you just present as a big dyke, which is what you really are? What is wrong with just being a big dyke? All us regular people know what that is.
At least then you get to roll up the cuffs on your jeans and lug a keychain on your hip with 75 keys that don't match any locks.

John D

Post by John D »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
John D wrote: Can't you just present as a big dyke, which is what you really are? What is wrong with just being a big dyke? All us regular people know what that is.
At least then you get to roll up the cuffs on your jeans and lug a keychain on your hip with 75 keys that don't match any locks.
Man - this is a real Broadway hit. Tony for best musical 2015. My daughter loves this show... haha! This girl does perform this song exceptionally well... at least I think she says she is a girl.
Your swagger and your bearing
And the just right clothes you're wearing
Your short hair and your dungarees
And your lace up boots

And your keys, oh
Your ring of keys

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Global Warming? Super easy. Barely an inconvenience...

John D

Post by John D »

I enjoyed this.....

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

John D wrote:

and they say... "I feel more comfortable as a man." But... no one thinks of you as a man no matter what they say. Some days I feel like an Autobot... but I will never fucking be one.... I can't become an Autobot!

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Oops... I failed to add my 2 cents to those Transgender-related posts:

I think the SJW Commisars at Saturday Night LIve-- failed to detect the forbidden WrongThink embedded in this skit.
You can chop your dick off & flood your body with estrogen. You can travel to Italy. But somethings still won't change...

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Laurence Krauss has a new podcast out - plenty of food for thought...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QP4K2nx5-3c

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oeFXSzpUdf8

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

Bhurzum wrote: This is how to deal with burglars, scratters, footpads and wrong 'uns!

It's amusing because it's an almost perfect RL re-enactment of the final scene from A Room For Romeo Brass.

*spoiler warning*

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

At last, Titania has been named...

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Bhurzum wrote: At last, Titania has been named...

If they need a Godfrey Elfwick, I recommend this guy...

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Tigzy wrote: It's amusing because it's an almost perfect RL re-enactment of the final scene from A Room For Romeo Brass.
Christ, those shell-suits are a thing to behold!

:lol:

But yes, it's very similar.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Service Dog wrote: If they need a Godfrey Elfwick, I recommend this guy...
Brilliant!

He kinda reminds me of David Cross.

Wheel with it.

ThreeFlangedJavis

Post by ThreeFlangedJavis »

This is the first I've heard of this lot https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Behavioural_Insights_Team. The fact that they wanted to put Dept of Work and Pensions Job Coaches into GP surgeries to pressure the disabled is somewhat worrying. I'm fairly sure that we are going to see such units "nudging" the public away from political wrongthink. The integration of private companies backed by social engineers with money is something that worries me. Organisations like Common Purpose, Open Societies etc. which influence policy and take public money but are secretive and relatively unaccountable. Even Hope Not Hate benefit from state coffers,despite denials, even though they are a violence inciting, fake news pushing lefty hate mob. Britain is becoming more of a corporation with a social engineering bent than a country with the police in the HR and debt collection role.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

2015:

2012:

"Clearly Racist!"

These 'Squad' chumps make me feel like it's the heyday of FreeThought Blogs, again.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

I thought the US government could deport anyone they wanted to.

Going by the precedent of Lucky Luciano case at least.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

I've been binge-watching animal rescue vids, mainly stray dogs in America.

People are utter cunts.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

ThreeFlangedJavis wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 9:27 am
This is the first I've heard of this lot https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Behavioural_Insights_Team. The fact that they wanted to put Dept of Work and Pensions Job Coaches into GP surgeries to pressure the disabled is somewhat worrying. I'm fairly sure that we are going to see such units "nudging" the public away from political wrongthink. The integration of private companies backed by social engineers with money is something that worries me. Organisations like Common Purpose, Open Societies etc. which influence policy and take public money but are secretive and relatively unaccountable. Even Hope Not Hate benefit from state coffers,despite denials, even though they are a violence inciting, fake news pushing lefty hate mob. Britain is becoming more of a corporation with a social engineering bent than a country with the police in the HR and debt collection role.
Ah yes, the power of suggestion...

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

ThreeFlangedJavis wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 9:27 am
Ah yes, the power of suggestion...

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Bhurzum wrote: R.I.P.
I enjoyed his work in all the usual chocies - Blade Runner, The Hitcher, Ladyhawk etc - but also latter efforts like 'Confessions of a Dangerous Mind'.

Ah well, 75 is not too bad - marginally better than the promised 3 Score & 10 anyway.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Sorry, too good to not share...

HelpingHand

Post by HelpingHand »

https://www.cnn.com/style/article/nitec ... index.html

Nightcaps. I was unaware that keeping your head warm at night was a black thing.

ThreeFlangedJavis

MarcusAu wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:28 pm
I enjoyed his work in all the usual chocies - Blade Runner, The Hitcher, Ladyhawk etc - but also latter efforts like 'Confessions of a Dangerous Mind'.

Ah well, 75 is not too bad - marginally better than the promised 3 Score & 10 anyway.
You forgot Hobo with a Shotgun. A memory lapse, surely.

ance for me.

jugheadnaut

Post by jugheadnaut »

MarcusAu wrote:

He was also good in the HBO movie Fatherland, which has since been eclipsed as the definitive Nazi's-win-WW2 alternative history by Man in the High Castle.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

jugheadnaut wrote: He was also good in the HBO movie Fatherland, which has since been eclipsed as the definitive Nazi's-win-WW2 alternative history by Man in the High Castle.
I've never really been a fan of reality TV.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

jugheadnaut wrote:
MarcusAu wrote:

He was also good in the HBO movie Fatherland, which has since been eclipsed as the definitive Nazi's-win-WW2 alternative history by Man in the High Castle.
And the Guinness ads.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Lsuoma wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:11 pm
And the Guinness ads.
Were they written by Brendan Behan ?

mike150160

Post by mike150160 »

i liked Crossworlds

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

ThreeFlangedJavis wrote: You forgot Hobo with a Shotgun. A memory lapse, surely.
A hidden gem.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Here's a recent interview Nick Gillespie did with Regenade University impresario and self identified post-modernist (though to fair they both are) Thaddeus Russell.

ThreeFlangedJavis

Bhurzum wrote:
ThreeFlangedJavis wrote: You forgot Hobo with a Shotgun. A memory lapse, surely.
A hidden gem.

A scene replete with optimism IMO. That's how well my life is going.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Isn't the word "hobo" homeist? The PC term is "otherly residing".

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Bhurzum wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 9:50 pm

So, I blundered onto a jazz cover (don't ask what I was searching for) and out of idle curiosity, I clicked the link.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Beauty queen stripped of tiara for bigoted tweets:

https://nypost.com/2019/07/22/beauty-qu ... ugly-bias/
Last year, she drew attention while a student at Central Florida University for criticizing a Muslim Student Association event in which women were invited to try on hijabs, head coverings worn in public by some Muslim women.

“So you’re telling me that it’s now just a fashion accessory and not a religious thing?” Zhu tweeted at the time about the hijab challenge. “Or are you just trying to get women used to being oppressed under Islam?”
[….]

in an October 2017 tweet she posted: “Did you know the majority of black deaths are caused by other blacks? Fix problems within your own community first before blaming ­others.”

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Isn't the word "hobo" homeist? The PC term is "otherly residing".
'Bum' is non-gender specific - so it must be acceptable.

mordacious1

Post by mordacious1 »

WEIT has an expected article up bemoaning the Federal reinstitution of the death penalty:
https://whyevolutionistrue.wordpress.co ... ar-hiatus/

I don’t post there anymore, so I’ll put my comments here.

When I was a young man, the Left made the argument that locking someone up and throwing away the key was a worse punishment than executing them. I bought it. Unfortunately, that’s not what happened. The Left lied:
https://www.newyorkupstate.com/news/201 ... _york.html

I now support the Death Penalty. Of course, Jerry has his idea that no one has control of what they do. Very nice in a philosophy class, not very pragmatic.