You is all a bunch of poofs!

Old subthreads
Hunt

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

Post by Hunt »

She...wait for it... feared for her life.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/deliberation ... 00888.html

Well, at least she's having her ass handed her. For the record, this is a perfect case where rehabilitative justice should be applied. I've no doubt she made a terrible mistake. Is she racist (probably) and a dumb fuck (definitely) sure. Unfortunately, the diverse jury is probably going to give her a double digit sentence, perhaps one starting with "2" or more. In reality she should get a few years of prison time out with intensive sensitivity training.

My heart bleeds. I'm going to go walk on water now.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

You guys remember that white female cop who shot and killed a black man in his home while he was eating some ice cream?

You know, I recall seeing this mentioned more than a few time in the Manosphere. Female cops resort to force as a first option because they know that they are physically weaker than most of the perps. I wonder if this actually matched up with reality though?

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

:o :o :o
WTF Hunt? You fuken :nin:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Despite my resolve never to get involved in US politics, sometimes I just can not help myself.

Muh sides!

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Pitchguest wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:56 am
d4m10n wrote:

:mrgreen:
Welcome to the Pit, Mr. Silverman.
Silverman is a knucklehead, trying to re-brand knucklehead as 'firebrand'.

he forgot the word "self-" in that tweet. Reveling in someone's well-earned SELF-destruction is...

..actually quite reasonable

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

free thoughtpolice wrote: I do wonder why there isn't a limit on magazine capacity. It probably wouldn't do a lot but occasionally make it more difficult for spree shooters to rack up such a high death count.
Several states have magazine limit laws, usually 10 or less for handguns. Otherwise, most full-size pistols take 13-17 round magazines. Of course, criminals don't obey the law, so that leaves law-abiding citizens at a disadvantage. Now, average number of rounds fired in a defensive firearms use = 4, but you never know.

Spree shooters often carry multiple weapons -- rather than reload, they just drop one and continue with the next. Connor Betts had an illegal 100-round drum magazine.

To reiterate: restrictive gun laws -- often capricious or downright bizarre -- do fuck all to hamper criminals, but only affect law-abiding citizens trying to protect themselves against the former.

John D

Post by John D »

Peter Thiel is cool.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Hunt wrote: She...wait for it... feared for her life.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/deliberation ... 00888.html

Well, at least she's having her ass handed her. For the record, this is a perfect case where rehabilitative justice should be applied. I've no doubt she made a terrible mistake. Is she racist (probably) and a dumb fuck (definitely) sure. Unfortunately, the diverse jury is probably going to give her a double digit sentence, perhaps one starting with "2" or more. In reality she should get a few years of prison time out with intensive sensitivity training.

My heart bleeds. I'm going to go walk on water now.
She's an alcoholic; possibly mood or personality disorder, too. Race had nothing to do with it. Negligent homicide. Murder requires mens rea, which she did not possess, as she truly believed she was in her own apartment.

In my alternate universe, she'd be sent away indefinitely (as would all convicted felons) until she could prove she'd been reformed -- in her case, stay sober (as for all convicted felons.)

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
free thoughtpolice wrote: I do wonder why there isn't a limit on magazine capacity. It probably wouldn't do a lot but occasionally make it more difficult for spree shooters to rack up such a high death count.
Several states have magazine limit laws, usually 10 or less for handguns. Otherwise, most full-size pistols take 13-17 round magazines. Of course, criminals don't obey the law, so that leaves law-abiding citizens at a disadvantage. Now, average number of rounds fired in a defensive firearms use = 4, but you never know.

Spree shooters often carry multiple weapons -- rather than reload, they just drop one and continue with the next. Connor Betts had an illegal 100-round drum magazine.

To reiterate: restrictive gun laws -- often capricious or downright bizarre -- do fuck all to hamper criminals, but only affect law-abiding citizens trying to protect themselves against the former.
I don't know.Take a look at this clip from a documentary:

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

AndrewV69 wrote: :o :o :o
WTF Hunt? You fuken :nin:

I said I can walk on water. Do you think I can't read your mind? BTW I lied. I turned water into wine and now I'm really drunk.

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: In my alternate universe, she'd be sent away indefinitely (as would all convicted felons) until she could prove she'd been reformed -- in her case, stay sober (as for all convicted felons.)
I know I'm going to be sorry for asking this, but how does someone prove they're reformed? Even sobered up drunks would then demonstrate sobriety in an institutional setting. Something tells me the alternate universe with evil Kirk and bearded Spock would be more attractive. Felons, those in and out of prison, comprise eight percent of our population. That's 26 million Americans.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Yesterday I worked overnight at Rockefeller Center, setting-up a carnival game.
The sun came up & the Today Show aired this:
https://www.today.com/video/watch-today ... 0338629971

Face to face with Maria Schriver, I only-vaguely recognized her as 'someone famous'. (Daughter of JFK, ex-wife of Schwarzenegger).
Her deep-set eye sockets, coated in black make-up... I would have guessed daughter of Red Skull. Looks better on TV, tho.

As the day progressed, the carnival game functioned inconsistently. I suspect it had only been tested indoors, and then, yesterday, before-sunrise. But the electric eye sensors weren't calibrated to see the balls, in full daylight.

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

Shriver's father is actually Sargent Shriver, and her Kennedy bona fides come through her mother, Eunice, sister of JFK.

Kennedys, hard to keep track of their pedigrees.

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

...or I could have just said she's his niece.

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Post by ConcentratedH2O, OM »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: She's an alcoholic; possibly mood or personality disorder, too.
Where did you read that (link)?

ThreeFlangedJavis

Post by ThreeFlangedJavis »

AndrewV69 wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 3:51 pm
Despite my resolve never to get involved in US politics, sometimes I just can not help myself.

Muh sides!

I do not know what to think of these horror stories published about Trump. I'm inclined to take them with a pinch of salt given all the other lies and hyperbole the liberal press is spewing. Having said that, Alison Tieman (HoneyBadger Radio) was stopped at the border trying to enter the US to attend the International Conference on Men's Issues which she had organised. They isolated her while they reviewed her case, having informed her that she could be prosecuted. Their reasoning was that she was intending to take work from US citizens which is an inversion of reality given that she was there to attend the conference she'd set up which was providing US businesses with work and tourist dollars to the area. They let her go and banned her from entering the US for 5 years. Apparently this is now happening to lots of Canadians who have been coming and going on day trips for years without trouble. This is Trump's trade war in action.

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

Once again PZ demonstrates that he's King of Cunts (KOC):
PZ wrote:When I compare the careers of two Harvard professors, Gould and Pinker, one of whom wrote two great books, The Mismeasure of Man and Ontogeny and Phylogeny, and a multitude of essays revealing his fundamental humanism, and the other of whom is a darling of modern racists and rapists, I have to think that the wrong one died early.
https://web.archive.org/save/https://fr ... verywhere/

jugheadnaut

Post by jugheadnaut »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
She's an alcoholic; possibly mood or personality disorder, too. Race had nothing to do with it. Negligent homicide. Murder requires mens rea, which she did not possess, as she truly believed she was in her own apartment.
From the reporting on the trial, the prosecutors did actually argue that Guyger was lying about thinking she was in her own apartment. I assume that was a necessary belief for the murder charge to stick. But it's a nonsensical claim, especially considering the burden of proof carried by the state. The jury here was grossly incompetent, either trying to do a make-up for other police shootings, or being driven by emotion. In the likely case this gets appealed, I assume that will be a primary argument. But I think there's a decent chance her sentence will be on the lower end of the range for this crime under Texas law, which is as little as 5 years, in part to forestall an appeal. But we'll see.

jugheadnaut

Post by jugheadnaut »

Service Dog wrote:

Face to face with Maria Schriver, I only-vaguely recognized her as 'someone famous'. (Daughter of JFK, ex-wife of Schwarzenegger).
Her deep-set eye sockets, coated in black make-up... I would have guessed daughter of Red Skull. Looks better on TV, tho.
I recall a bit Norm MacDonald did in the '90s anchoring SNL News where he showed a before and after picture of Maria Shriver and mock-plaintively asked "Arnold Schwartzenegger, what have you done with Maria Shriver?". When she started in broadcasting, she had chubby cheeks and was kind of cute. I guess Arnold gave her a training regimen for weight loss, and she has the curse of sharp featured people where they tend to look much older when their body fat is low. The Kennedy genes also seem much kinder to men than women when it comes to attractiveness.

jugheadnaut

Post by jugheadnaut »

ThreeFlangedJavis wrote:
I do not know what to think of these horror stories published about Trump. I'm inclined to take them with a pinch of salt given all the other lies and hyperbole the liberal press is spewing. Having said that, Alison Tieman (HoneyBadger Radio) was stopped at the border trying to enter the US to attend the International Conference on Men's Issues which she had organised. They isolated her while they reviewed her case, having informed her that she could be prosecuted. Their reasoning was that she was intending to take work from US citizens which is an inversion of reality given that she was there to attend the conference she'd set up which was providing US businesses with work and tourist dollars to the area. They let her go and banned her from entering the US for 5 years. Apparently this is now happening to lots of Canadians who have been coming and going on day trips for years without trouble. This is Trump's trade war in action.
Are you sure about the Alison Tieman border story? The 5 year ban would have been part of an expedited removal order, and I don't see any way they would have let her in with an expedited removal order, which would also put her at increased legal jeopardy in the U.S. You're right that expedited removal orders and 5 year bans are being increasingly utilized against Canadians attempting to legally cross the border. CBP seems to be reserving this for people who can't adequately describe their reasons for visiting the US or their plans while visiting. This seems to be an immigration issue, not a trade issue.

ThreeFlangedJavis

jugheadnaut wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:44 am
ThreeFlangedJavis wrote:
Are you sure about the Alison Tieman border story? The 5 year ban would have been part of an expedited removal order, and I don't see any way they would have let her in with an expedited removal order, which would also put her at increased legal jeopardy in the U.S. You're right that expedited removal orders and 5 year bans are being increasingly utilized against Canadians attempting to legally cross the border. CBP seems to be reserving this for people who can't adequately describe their reasons for visiting the US or their plans while visiting. This seems to be an immigration issue, not a trade issue.
While ostensibly an immigration issue, the timing of the crackdown on Canadians suggests that it may be more of a punitive response to Canada's retaliatory tariffs. It does seem extraordinary that a low-level official can initiate a five year ban on the basis of what amounts to little more than suspicion and minimal investigation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWmo72IWNnc

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Hunt wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote: In my alternate universe, she'd be sent away indefinitely (as would all convicted felons) until she could prove she'd been reformed -- in her case, stay sober (as for all convicted felons.)
I know I'm going to be sorry for asking this, but how does someone prove they're reformed? Even sobered up drunks would then demonstrate sobriety in an institutional setting. Something tells me the alternate universe with evil Kirk and bearded Spock would be more attractive. Felons, those in and out of prison, comprise eight percent of our population. That's 26 million Americans.
Ah. The Shawshank Conundrum. Over to you, Red.

jugheadnaut

Post by jugheadnaut »

ThreeFlangedJavis wrote:
While ostensibly an immigration issue, the timing of the crackdown on Canadians suggests that it may be more of a punitive response to Canada's retaliatory tariffs. It does seem extraordinary that a low-level official can initiate a five year ban on the basis of what amounts to little more than suspicion and minimal investigation.

Thanks for including the video. As I suspected, she wasn't allowed into the US when given the expedited removal order, just sent home with a 5 year ban. Whether this increased enforcement action is due primarily to a general hardening of the border (rules aimed at Mexico tend to apply to Canada, too) or primarily part of the trade skirmish I don't know and don't care. I absolutely agree that the situation is extraordinary, and it affects me because most of my consulting work is for US clients, leaving me open to accusations of immigration intent. I've absolutely refused to use land crossings for the last year and only cross via air, where I can be refused entry (hasn't happened yet), but can't be given any further formal sanction simply for applying to enter the US legally.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Hunt wrote: Shriver's father is actually Sargent Shriver, and her Kennedy bona fides come through her mother, Eunice, sister of JFK.

Kennedys, hard to keep track of their pedigrees.
Oh-- you believe Sargent Shriver is really her father? You probably believe Oswald acted alone. JFK knocked up his sister.
And when Shriver found-out, he lugged an M1 to the grassy knoll.

:flags-texas: :violence-sniperprone:

fuzzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by fuzzy »

Fun fact: JFK's actual daughter and fuzzy (and also Pat Moynihan's daughter) graduated at the same ceremony, and all our names are visible within a single two-page open spread of the occasion's book.

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

Pfft, chick'll be out in less than three. The victim's bro already all but Jesus freak dry humped her in court. It's all a maudlin sob fest down there in TX. After that she come out with her NYT best seller: "Why Satan, alcohol and sexting made me shoot da nigga." She'll retire to Florida, and elect Melania first woman president.

You heard it here.

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

Start the lock on the next loud-mouthed "woke" celebrity... :lol:

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

Erm, "clock". Whatever, just fucking start it.

:D

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Post by Phil_Giordana_FCD »

Blonde Willem Dafoe has an astounding adam's apple.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote: Blonde Willem Dafoe has an astounding adam's apple.
So you noticed that too?

Somehow I doubt we were supposed to do that much less say so.

katamari Damassi

Post by katamari Damassi »

CommanderTuvok wrote: Start the lock on the next loud-mouthed "woke" celebrity... :lol:
She's suing him shortly after he sued her for $6M for embezzlement.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Ve Haff To Eeet Da Babby

Full Retard Checkmate!

Keating

Post by Keating »

I was literally just going to post that. Can't tell if it is a poe or not. These days, it could be a deep cover troll or a true believer.

Pitchguest

Post by Pitchguest »

Service Dog wrote: Ve Haff To Eeet Da Babby

Full Retard Checkmate!

I thought it was a modest proposal. :rimshot:

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

Epilogue or perhaps epitaph to Matt and my discussion:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/florida-man- ... 45155.html

This is the part that kills me, or rather Bergan:

"But Dennis thought Bergan was the relative with whom he had previously argued and opened his door while armed."

He has an argument with a relative and so answers the door armed.

So maybe I was wrong, "reasonable fear" should be reserved for cops and "absolute necessity" for citizens. Some people really are too dumb to have guns.

"Johnson urged people to pray for Dennis and his family."

Oh yeah, that'll do it.

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

Pitchguest wrote:

Full Retard Checkmate!

That was a swift reply.

Keating

Post by Keating »

Saw Joker.

I went in thinking that of all the comic book villains, Joker was the one that needed an origin story least, so I wasn't expecting much. It's not a feel good movie, but very well made and enjoyable. If you liked Logan, you'll like Joker. Most of the woke takes were wrong. And Phoenix is a phenomenal actor.

I haven't felt the urge to rise up yet.

John D

Post by John D »

"and what the hell is on Joey's head????"

John D

Post by John D »

Oh man..... have youall seen this guy. I was in tears at about the halfway point.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Hunt wrote: Epilogue or perhaps epitaph to Matt and my discussion:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/florida-man- ... 45155.html

This is the part that kills me, or rather Bergan:

"But Dennis thought Bergan was the relative with whom he had previously argued and opened his door while armed."

He has an argument with a relative and so answers the door armed.

So maybe I was wrong, "reasonable fear" should be reserved for cops and "absolute necessity" for citizens. Some people really are too dumb to have guns.

"Johnson urged people to pray for Dennis and his family."

Oh yeah, that'll do it.
Floridians are all dumb. I bet the guy didn't even subscribe to New Yorker, and wouldn't get the cartoons if he did. How dumb for Florida to not adopt the Scandinavian System™, under which citizens are defenseless against home intrusion, so pretending to be a prowler makes for a great surprise.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Elites Against Western Civilization

Teaching youth that there is nothing good about our democratic cultural inheritance, the intellectual class is working to discredit our past and demolish our future.

free thoughtpolice

You think they have the goods on Biden? Check out Pocahontas the cougar mauling this brave young Marine hero.
It's well worth a watch to the end.

ThreeFlangedJavis

Police shootings in the UK insufficient.

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Floridians are all dumb.
2000 vote recount? Checkmate.
Matt Cavanaugh wrote: under which citizens are defenseless against home intrusion
And their own impulses. Wouldn't want to deprive them of the satisfaction of blowing away their family members.

katamari Damassi

Post by katamari Damassi »

Pitchguest wrote:

Full Retard Checkmate!

She was a plant from the Lyndon LaRouche organization.
And the Warren accusation fell apart before the press conference was even over.
What's the opposite of Trump Derangement Syndrome(Fox News Poisoning?) because whatever it is, I think the Pyt is infected with it.

free thoughtpolice

John D wrote: "and what the hell is on Joey's head????"
The man labeled as a Ukrainian gas exec is an American, Devon Archer. He is/was a fellow board member of Burisma and a business partner with Hunter Biden. They were playing golf so Trump apparently decided to misidentify the man and claim it is evidence of the Bidens discussing business.
Also, kd: I posted the Warren -cougar video to show how laughable the Trumpist propaganda is.

ThreeFlangedJavis

free thoughtpolice wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 2:00 pm
John D wrote: "and what the hell is on Joey's head????"
The man labeled as a Ukrainian gas exec is an American, Devon Archer. He is/was a fellow board member of Burisma and a business partner with Hunter Biden. They were playing golf so Trump apparently decided to misidentify the man and claim it is evidence of the Bidens discussing business.
Also, kd: I posted the Warren -cougar video to show how laughable the Trumpist propaganda is.
Yes, Devon Archer, the guy who had a meeting with Biden 5 days before Biden flew to Ukraine. Archer was appointed to the Burisma board a day later and Hunter 3 weeks later. Hunter joined shortly after the UK had frozen the bank accounts of Burisma's owner, although it is hard to see what qualified him other than his familial connections. I suppose it is possible to put this all down to utter disregard for propriety rather than direct corruption,but it is the kind of thing the Democrats only wish they had on Trump. If you take into account the amount of money involved in Hunter's business dealings with Chinese government funded entities, the proximity of Joe to it all, Hunter's business dealings with Iraq coincidental to daddy's presence there and Joe's dismissal of concerns about China when pressed, it is a sign of how partisan the media are that their response is to smear people trying to report on it. Biden looks as dirty as fuck and if Russiagate was warranted then investigation of Biden is doubly so, given that he was in office at the time. The media are deflecting in exactly the same way as they accuse Trump of doing.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

katamari Damassi wrote:
Pitchguest wrote:

Full Retard Checkmate!

She was a plant from the Lyndon LaRouche organization.
What's the opposite of Trump Derangement Syndrome(Fox News Poisoning?) because whatever it is, I think the Pyt is infected with it.
Yeah-- look at how our stoopid Pitters compared the baby-eater clip to Jonathan Swift's 'Modest Proposal'! What idiots! Snopes debunked Swift's hoax back in 1729!

free thoughtpolice

3Flanged Javis; You have no problem with being lied to? Trump is so reckless that he doesn't care whether he really correctly identifies the "sinister" people. It seems to me you may have been forming some of your opinions on inaccurate reports.
You seem to have access to information that I haven't heard of. Hunter also had a scam going in Iraq?

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

katamari Damassi wrote: She was a plant from the Lyndon LaRouche organization.
We have become a coterie of grumpy old men shouting/shooting at clouds.

John D

Post by John D »

Come on guys.... the "Look at this Photograph" meme is funny as shit. We should just laugh at it. It has nothing to do with Trump directly.

Of course Biden used his influence to help Hunter. What is funny is that Joe is such a dope, rather than make a full-throated defense of his son, he tried to claim they never even talked about his business. It is the stupidest lie he could have told. That is why it is funny. He shoots himself in the foot one day.... and then points and shoots his other foot the next day. It is funny to watch and I think his run is over.

I am not saying Trump isn't just as crooked..... he is probably more crooked.... but that doesn't mean the Biden thing is not funny.

John D

Post by John D »

By the way..... Trump didn't make this meme.... he just posted it.

It went viral and then Nickleback got pissed and pushed the media sites to take it down.... which they have been doing pretty heavily.... even though this is clearly fair use and is not a copyright infringement.

ThreeFlangedJavis

free thoughtpolice wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 5:53 pm
3Flanged Javis; You have no problem with being lied to? Trump is so reckless that he doesn't care whether he really correctly identifies the "sinister" people. It seems to me you may have been forming some of your opinions on inaccurate reports.
You seem to have access to information that I haven't heard of. Hunter also had a scam going in Iraq?
The story on Biden and his son is independent of Trump. Hunter was made Executive VP of a construction company, with no expertise in the field, shortly before the company landed a big contract in Iraq. Biden was representing the US gov in the region at the time. There is also the China business, which was huge. I'm not saying Biden is uniquely dirty or that politicians of all stripes aren't at it in one way or another. Biden was VP at the time this was happening though and there is a very clear suspicion of him being compromised by China.

fuzzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by fuzzy »

So ennyway, part of the reason Caroline Maura and I had our names so close in the book is because all three of us were among the 33ish percent with no honors.

Driftless

Post by Driftless »

Remember when Bill Maher was considered liberal? Didn't he donate to Hillary's campaign? Anyway, he is no longer a real liberal:

https://fair.org/home/the-phony-liberal ... ill-maher/

He's like Rush Limbaugh:
The point is that Maher’s beliefs, actions and outbursts, if they are coherent at all, are not consistent with liberalism and are, if anything, more in keeping with a right-wing shock jock like Rush Limbaugh.

mordacious1

Post by mordacious1 »

Apparently, this guy also knew where Hillary’s Emails were hidden:
https://www.complex.com/life/2019/10/ke ... dly-killed

mordacious1

Post by mordacious1 »

mordacious1 wrote: Apparently, this guy also knew where Hillary’s Emails were hidden:
https://www.complex.com/life/2019/10/ke ... dly-killed
Dead link?
https://wtvr.com/2019/10/05/joshua-brow ... -to-death/

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

KiwiInOz wrote:
katamari Damassi wrote: She was a plant from the Lyndon LaRouche organization.
We have become a coterie of grumpy old men shouting/shooting at clouds.
Many headlines-- about the AOC We Must Eat The Babby story-- absolutely reek of sweaty mainstream-media NPCs-- desperate to spin the story into oblivion:

"Conservatives attacked Ocasio-Cortez over a bizarre town hall speaker. Now a pro-Trump fringe group says it planned the stunt."

"Interruption at AOC town hall revealed to be a pro-Trump stunt
The group has a long history of being annoying"

Donald Trump Supporter Says 'We Need to Eat Babies' During Live Recording

Especially that last one... they try to spin-it as-if it was an absurd extension of Trump's proposed-policies, not AOC's.

mordacious1

Post by mordacious1 »

Usually, my news feed sends me an alert whenever a celebrity dies. Ginger Baker passes...crickets. Weird that he doesn’t rate an alert.