You is all a bunch of poofs!

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead
Posts: 4294
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:08 am
Location: Lurking in a dumpster
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#8521

Post by Bhurzum »

ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote:
katamari Damassi wrote: 2019 is almost over. Are there going to be Cunties soon? If so I nominate Dr. Adrian Harrop(the feminist activist in that Posie Parker video above).
Seconded. Nasty man indeed. And speaking of men, my own choice would be Rachel McKinnon, Laurel Hubbard, Hannah Mouncey, that high school sprinter, or any of the other cheating cunts who have been bullying their way into women's and girl's sports. Lads, just accept that you're mediocre sportsmen, don't go spoiling things for the ladies.
Seconded.

The destruction of female sports is utterly vile.

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead
Posts: 4294
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:08 am
Location: Lurking in a dumpster
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#8522

Post by Bhurzum »

Erm...thirded.

(still rubbing sleep from my eyes...don't fucking judge me!)

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead
Posts: 4294
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:08 am
Location: Lurking in a dumpster
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#8523

Post by Bhurzum »

...and since I'm at the top of the page, I'll flaunt my position and link this:



The "Trolling the guardian" hashtag is a thing of beauty!

MarcusAu
.
.
Posts: 7384
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:49 am
Location: Llareggub
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#8524

Post by MarcusAu »

Bhurzum wrote: The destruction of female sports is utterly vile.
Oh I don't know - the separation of participants by gender, age, athletic ability, disability, species, or drug enhancement level seems to be largely a social construct.

As is sporting activity in general.

It all went to pot once they took poetry out of the olympics.

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead
Posts: 4294
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:08 am
Location: Lurking in a dumpster
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#8525

Post by Bhurzum »

MarcusAu wrote: It all went to pot once they took poetry out of the olympics.
That sounds like a rejected Monty Python sketch... ;)

Matt Cavanaugh
.
.
Posts: 13054
Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:38 pm
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#8526

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

I tried the Guardian meme generator. Needs some work on the download output, but could be fun:

guardianmeme.png
(96.58 KiB) Downloaded 327 times

Matt Cavanaugh
.
.
Posts: 13054
Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:38 pm
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#8527

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

One more ...
LPguardianmeme-2.png
(107.62 KiB) Downloaded 332 times

MarcusAu
.
.
Posts: 7384
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:49 am
Location: Llareggub
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#8528

Post by MarcusAu »

Bhurzum wrote:
MarcusAu wrote: It all went to pot once they took poetry out of the olympics.
That sounds like a rejected Monty Python sketch... ;)
You'd not be the first to make that comparison.

But as it is so often in life the truth turns out to be stranger than fiction.

Matt Cavanaugh
.
.
Posts: 13054
Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:38 pm
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#8529

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

This is addictive.
JVguardianmeme.png
(96.41 KiB) Downloaded 330 times

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead
Posts: 4294
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:08 am
Location: Lurking in a dumpster
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#8530

Post by Bhurzum »

I can't save/copy the images from the site.

:(

ConcentratedH2O, OM
.
.
Posts: 6555
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:51 pm
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#8531

Post by ConcentratedH2O, OM »

I'll tell you what can fuck off. Snow can fuck off.

There you go, my Cuntie nomination: snow.

screwtape
.
.
Posts: 2541
Joined: Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:15 am
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#8532

Post by screwtape »

Snow? Snow is at least honest about what it is and why it wants to kill you. It's the sneaky, lying freezing rain that gets to me. I think we should recognize it for its true nature: trans-snow.

katamari Damassi
.
.
Posts: 5429
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:32 am
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#8533

Post by katamari Damassi »

ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote: I'll tell you what can fuck off. Snow can fuck off.

There you go, my Cuntie nomination: snow.
There you go flaunting your white privilege again.

ConcentratedH2O, OM
.
.
Posts: 6555
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:51 pm
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#8534

Post by ConcentratedH2O, OM »

katamari Damassi wrote:
ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote: I'll tell you what can fuck off. Snow can fuck off.

There you go, my Cuntie nomination: snow.
There you go flaunting your white privilege again.


Matt Cavanaugh
.
.
Posts: 13054
Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:38 pm
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#8535

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Bhurzum wrote: I can't save/copy the images from the site.

:(
I just hit 'download' without saving -- the save button functions just like the Pit's edit button -- but I first had to reduce the type size of my entire browser. Or you could just screen capture it I suppose.

InfraRedBucket
.
.
Posts: 1471
Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:30 pm
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#8536

Post by InfraRedBucket »

guardianmeme (5).png
(203.65 KiB) Downloaded 309 times
guardianmeme (2).png
(170.76 KiB) Downloaded 308 times


KiwiInOz
.
.
Posts: 5146
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:28 pm
Location: Brisbane
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#8538

Post by KiwiInOz »

Fuck you all. I for one am looking forward to the Black Widow movie next year.


John D
.
.
Posts: 4825
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:23 am
Location: Detroit, MI. USA
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#8539

Post by John D »

I like this guy.


Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead
Posts: 4294
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:08 am
Location: Lurking in a dumpster
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#8540

Post by Bhurzum »

Anyone else watching The Mandalorian? Yes, I know, it's Star Wars/nerd porn but at least it has a good cast, is pretty diverse (can't believe I just said that) and so far, it has been pretty faithful to the SW universe.

Oh, and unusual for me, I'm drooling like a hobo eating hot fries over Gina Carano - I'm not "into" burly/meathead women but damn, I'd love a wrestle with her!

https://celebmafia.com/wp-content/uploa ... ster-0.jpg

She can stroke my wookie anytime... ;)

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead
Posts: 4294
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:08 am
Location: Lurking in a dumpster
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#8541

Post by Bhurzum »

Well spank my ass and call me "Susan" - 4K shit-posts!

MarcusAu
.
.
Posts: 7384
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:49 am
Location: Llareggub
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#8542

Post by MarcusAu »

Bhurzum wrote: Anyone else watching The Mandalorian? Yes, I know, it's Star Wars/nerd porn but at least it has a good cast, is pretty diverse (can't believe I just said that) and so far, it has been pretty faithful to the SW universe.

Oh, and unusual for me, I'm drooling like a hobo eating hot fries over Gina Carano - I'm not "into" burly/meathead women but damn, I'd love a wrestle with her!

...

She can stroke my wookie anytime... ;)
I always thought you were the sort that would enjoy a visit to Wookey Hole.

MarcusAu
.
.
Posts: 7384
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:49 am
Location: Llareggub
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#8543

Post by MarcusAu »

KiwiInOz wrote: Fuck you all. I for one am looking forward to the Black Widow movie next year.
Enjoy.

KiwiInOz
.
.
Posts: 5146
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:28 pm
Location: Brisbane
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#8544

Post by KiwiInOz »

MarcusAu wrote:
KiwiInOz wrote: Fuck you all. I for one am looking forward to the Black Widow movie next year.
Enjoy.
Don't you tell me what to do.

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead
Posts: 4294
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:08 am
Location: Lurking in a dumpster
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#8545

Post by Bhurzum »

MarcusAu wrote: I always thought you were the sort that would enjoy a visit to Wookey Hole.
Is that a "bend over and show me your dark side" pun?

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead
Posts: 4294
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:08 am
Location: Lurking in a dumpster
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#8546

Post by Bhurzum »

KiwiInOz wrote: Don't you tell me what to do.
OK, don't do what you're told.

(sniggering intensifies)

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead
Posts: 4294
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:08 am
Location: Lurking in a dumpster
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#8547

Post by Bhurzum »

It's official - I'm in love/lust again!

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/ ... Carano.jpg

Jenke (or whatever her name was) has been sacked. The 'pit has a new pin-up.

I have spoken... :P

mordacious1
.
.
Posts: 956
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:33 pm
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#8548

Post by mordacious1 »

It slices, it dices and it cleans up in the dishwasher:

https://news.yahoo.com/us-forces-kill-j ... 22855.html

:nin: :nin:

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead
Posts: 4294
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:08 am
Location: Lurking in a dumpster
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#8549

Post by Bhurzum »

mordacious1 wrote: It slices, it dices and it cleans up in the dishwasher:

https://news.yahoo.com/us-forces-kill-j ... 22855.html

:nin: :nin:
That's pretty awesome right there!

katamari Damassi
.
.
Posts: 5429
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:32 am
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#8550

Post by katamari Damassi »

Driftless wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 1:42 pm
O Canada!

https://www.theblaze.com/news/transgend ... omplaining
Reminds me of the time Zinnia Jones posted a pic of him in women's underwear and asking if it was suitable for his gynecologist appointment. Zinnia is going to have to up his game if he's going to compete with Yaniv.

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead
Posts: 4294
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:08 am
Location: Lurking in a dumpster
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#8551

Post by Bhurzum »

katamari Damassi wrote: Zinnia is going to have to up his game if he's going to compete with Yaniv.
Can you imagine them having a dick measuring contest?

;)

KiwiInOz
.
.
Posts: 5146
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:28 pm
Location: Brisbane
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#8552

Post by KiwiInOz »

Bhurzum wrote: It's official - I'm in love/lust again!

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/ ... Carano.jpg

Jenke (or whatever her name was) has been sacked. The 'pit has a new pin-up.

I have spoken... :P
She's well fit.

And she'd have you biting your own testicles to get out of the hold she'd have you in.

MarcusAu
.
.
Posts: 7384
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:49 am
Location: Llareggub
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#8553

Post by MarcusAu »

Bhurzum wrote:
katamari Damassi wrote: Zinnia is going to have to up his game if he's going to compete with Yaniv.
Can you imagine them having a dick measuring contest?

;)
Sounds like the definition of a micro aggression.

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead
Posts: 4294
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:08 am
Location: Lurking in a dumpster
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#8554

Post by Bhurzum »

KiwiInOz wrote: And she'd have you biting your own testicles to get out of the hold she'd have you in.
If that's an "Ivan the terrible" reference, you just sky-rocketed in my estimation!


Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead
Posts: 4294
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:08 am
Location: Lurking in a dumpster
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#8555

Post by Bhurzum »

MarcusAu wrote: Sounds like the definition of a micro aggression.
:rimshot:

KiwiInOz
.
.
Posts: 5146
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:28 pm
Location: Brisbane
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#8556

Post by KiwiInOz »

I'm watching The End of the F***king World on Netflix. It's triggering.

Pitchguest
.
.
Posts: 3926
Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:44 pm
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#8557

Post by Pitchguest »

So that thing about Billy Dee Williams being gender fluid?

Billy Dee Williams: "What the hell is 'gender fluid'?"

He doesn't even know what it means. :lol:

jugheadnaut
.
.
Posts: 1469
Joined: Tue May 20, 2014 9:09 pm
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#8558

Post by jugheadnaut »

Pitchguest wrote: So that thing about Billy Dee Williams being gender fluid?

Billy Dee Williams: "What the hell is 'gender fluid'?"

He doesn't even know what it means. :lol:
Also looks like Williams was just drunkenly riffing on Jungian male-female duality, and the author decided (perhaps because he's an idiot) to give it his own gender studies/social justice interpretation.

MarcusAu
.
.
Posts: 7384
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:49 am
Location: Llareggub
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#8559

Post by MarcusAu »

That's one great pile of Jung.

You might as well believe in alchemy.

KiwiInOz
.
.
Posts: 5146
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:28 pm
Location: Brisbane
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#8560

Post by KiwiInOz »

Bhurzum wrote:
KiwiInOz wrote: And she'd have you biting your own testicles to get out of the hold she'd have you in.
If that's an "Ivan the terrible" reference, you just sky-rocketed in my estimation!

I did see you more like this, than Ivan, but yes.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/3f/a9/d9 ... adc422.jpg

John D
.
.
Posts: 4825
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:23 am
Location: Detroit, MI. USA
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#8561

Post by John D »

Styx has a good rant!

Service Dog
.
.
Posts: 5293
Joined: Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:52 pm
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#8562

Post by Service Dog »


jugheadnaut
.
.
Posts: 1469
Joined: Tue May 20, 2014 9:09 pm
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#8563

Post by jugheadnaut »

MarcusAu wrote: That's one great pile of Jung.

You might as well believe in alchemy.
Given that Williams hit his prime in the '70s and '80s when astrology and copious other New Age shit were standard beliefs among actors, his interest in Jung makes him a one eyed man in the land of the blind.

John D
.
.
Posts: 4825
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:23 am
Location: Detroit, MI. USA
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#8564

Post by John D »

Tim Pool has a good rant!

free thoughtpolice
.
.
Posts: 10769
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:27 pm
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#8565

Post by free thoughtpolice »

John D wrote: Styx has a good rant!
Check out the cool rant from this dude lso lock your daughters.

free thoughtpolice
.
.
Posts: 10769
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:27 pm
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#8566

Post by free thoughtpolice »

John D wrote: Tim Pool has a good rant!
People are saying that Tim Pool is in an Asian first before an American and has his meth stash in his toque that he never takes off in public. /s
He hates America and that is why he hates the rule of law being applied to the malignant narcissist grifter.
Every time this bullshitter identifies as a liberal and pretends to be a crusader for truth you have to be gullible to not see what a liar he is, especially since Trump invited to the White House so he could kiss his ring.

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead
Posts: 4294
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:08 am
Location: Lurking in a dumpster
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#8567

Post by Bhurzum »

If "mental gymnastics" were actual gymnastics, the old dude towards the end of this video just popped a triple backflip then landed on his face. In a pile of rusty bayonets. And dogshit.


Brive1987
.
.
Posts: 17104
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:16 am
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#8568

Post by Brive1987 »

John D wrote: Styx has a good rant!
h://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x82CXKYC1JM
This is an equally gold-plated rant.


Brive1987
.
.
Posts: 17104
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:16 am
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#8569

Post by Brive1987 »

“You can take your left wing talking points and shove them up your arse.”


Brive1987
.
.
Posts: 17104
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:16 am
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#8570

Post by Brive1987 »

We need a bitchute embed tag.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/yUE6FCfCnetl/

ThreeFlangedJavis
.
.
Posts: 1499
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:13 am
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#8571

Post by ThreeFlangedJavis »

free thoughtpolice wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 6:47 pm
John D wrote: Tim Pool has a good rant!
People are saying that Tim Pool is in an Asian first before an American and has his meth stash in his toque that he never takes off in public. /s
He hates America and that is why he hates the rule of law being applied to the malignant narcissist grifter.
Every time this bullshitter identifies as a liberal and pretends to be a crusader for truth you have to be gullible to not see what a liar he is, especially since Trump invited to the White House so he could kiss his ring.
What evidence do you have that Poole is not interested in truth?

Service Dog
.
.
Posts: 5293
Joined: Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:52 pm
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#8572

Post by Service Dog »

The Guardian, today: "Nancy Pelosi is bungling the impeachment inquiry into Trump"
"The impeachment articles seem likely to focus only on the president’s attempt to blackmail Ukraine into interfering in the 2016 election, and his subsequent attempts to obstruct investigations into the scheme."

MarcusAu
.
.
Posts: 7384
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:49 am
Location: Llareggub
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#8573

Post by MarcusAu »

ThreeFlangedJavis wrote: What evidence do you have that Poole is not interested in truth?
His hat.

jugheadnaut
.
.
Posts: 1469
Joined: Tue May 20, 2014 9:09 pm
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#8574

Post by jugheadnaut »

ThreeFlangedJavis wrote:
free thoughtpolice wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 6:47 pm

People are saying that Tim Pool is in an Asian first before an American and has his meth stash in his toque that he never takes off in public. /s
He hates America and that is why he hates the rule of law being applied to the malignant narcissist grifter.
Every time this bullshitter identifies as a liberal and pretends to be a crusader for truth you have to be gullible to not see what a liar he is, especially since Trump invited to the White House so he could kiss his ring.
What evidence do you have that Poole is not interested in truth?
What, you didn't find the argument that Poole must be a liar because he accepted an invitation to the White House convincing? :twatson:

Driftless
.
.
Posts: 470
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:13 am
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#8575

Post by Driftless »

Bhurzum wrote: If "mental gymnastics" were actual gymnastics, the old dude towards the end of this video just popped a triple backflip then landed on his face. In a pile of rusty bayonets. And dogshit.

Nice confirmation bias. When they thought Boris said it then that was proof he was unfit for office. When told that it was actually Corbyn they needed more proof or thought it was misinterpreted.

I liked that part at the end with the girl who didn't want to be part of it. No one in the group she was with had an answer as to why the left were no longer allies.

free thoughtpolice
.
.
Posts: 10769
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:27 pm
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#8576

Post by free thoughtpolice »

ThreeFlangedJavis wrote:
What evidence do you have that Poole is not interested in truth?
He claims to look for truth in journalism yet only looks for bias or mistakes from the left. He doesn't seek or look for dishonesty from the right.
He is heavily biased but not only claims not to be but has also claimed to be a liberal. That is bullshit.
He not only won't admit his bias and also won't admit he is bald. And has a goofy looking hat.

free thoughtpolice
.
.
Posts: 10769
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:27 pm
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#8577

Post by free thoughtpolice »

jugheadnaut wrote:
ThreeFlangedJavis wrote:
free thoughtpolice wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 6:47 pm

People are saying that Tim Pool is in an Asian first before an American and has his meth stash in his toque that he never takes off in public. /s
He hates America and that is why he hates the rule of law being applied to the malignant narcissist grifter.
Every time this bullshitter identifies as a liberal and pretends to be a crusader for truth you have to be gullible to not see what a liar he is, especially since Trump invited to the White House so he could kiss his ring.
What evidence do you have that Poole is not interested in truth?
What, you didn't find the argument that Poole must be a liar because he accepted an invitation to the White House convincing? :twatson:
Ever since he got the white house invite he has gone from an run of the mill alt-right propagandist to a full fledged Trumptard orange mushroom sucker.

Service Dog
.
.
Posts: 5293
Joined: Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:52 pm
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#8578

Post by Service Dog »

free thoughtpolice wrote: ...Tim Pool is in an Asian first before an American and has his meth stash in his toque that he never takes off in public. /s
He hates America and that is why he hates the rule of law being applied to the malignant narcissist grifter.
Every time this bullshitter identifies as a liberal and pretends to be a crusader for truth you have to be gullible to not see what a liar he is, especially since Trump invited to the White House so he could kiss his ring.
https://i.imgur.com/QW6iHR8.jpg?1

free thoughtpolice
.
.
Posts: 10769
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:27 pm
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#8579

Post by free thoughtpolice »

Service Dog wrote:
free thoughtpolice wrote: ...Tim Pool is in an Asian first before an American and has his meth stash in his toque that he never takes off in public. /s
He hates America and that is why he hates the rule of law being applied to the malignant narcissist grifter.
Every time this bullshitter identifies as a liberal and pretends to be a crusader for truth you have to be gullible to not see what a liar he is, especially since Trump invited to the White House so he could kiss his ring.
https://i.imgur.com/QW6iHR8.jpg?1
Yes I am a boomer, unlike you gender fluid mother's basement dwelling millenials. Take that ageist. :P

ThreeFlangedJavis
.
.
Posts: 1499
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:13 am
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#8580

Post by ThreeFlangedJavis »

free thoughtpolice wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 9:17 am
ThreeFlangedJavis wrote:
What evidence do you have that Poole is not interested in truth?
He claims to look for truth in journalism yet only looks for bias or mistakes from the left. He doesn't seek or look for dishonesty from the right.
He is heavily biased but not only claims not to be but has also claimed to be a liberal. That is bullshit.
He not only won't admit his bias and also won't admit he is bald. And has a goofy looking hat.
Do you honestly want to stand by your statement that Tim Poole was ever an alt-right propagandist? As for his bias, he appears to be biased against lying media propagandists and disingenuous, dishonest sacks of shit like Schiff.

Post Reply