You is all a bunch of poofs!

Old subthreads
Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

Post by Lsuoma »

I looked but couldn't find anything. I was interested to see how major/minor/imaginary they were, and also how recent. Couldn't find a damn' thing.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Useless BBC -- get your news from a reliable source:
it's revealed he used 'angry ape' quote in row with black Twitter user
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... 0&ito=1490

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

even worse, it was from Shakespeare, who used to shamelessly flaunt his white privilege.

jugheadnaut

Post by jugheadnaut »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: even worse, it was from Shakespeare, who used to shamelessly flaunt his white privilege.
Don't know why anyone outside of the identitarian cult interacts on Twitter. The cult has leave to be as vile as they please under the guise of 'punching up', while everyone else will have their statements interpreted in the least charitable way possible. And even if a non-woke entity gets the better of an argument without any plausible way of being labelled an -ist or a -phobe, their reward will be fact-free dogpile of snark.

jugheadnaut

Post by jugheadnaut »

I don't have particularly strong opinions on Brexit, but I still enjoyed this.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

KiwiInOz wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:03 pm
A nice article by Bruce Pascoe on his Aboriginality.
Too long navel gazing his concern over relative pigment and not enough time Spent consolidating sources to support his central point.

That ‘Aboriginal’ civilisation could be characterised by “the crops on the Warburton River, the permanent houses, the happiness, the prosperity”.

Based on this article he is right about something. He is a story teller not a historian.

But maybe I’m too harsh and the medium is at fault? Have you read his book?

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: even worse, it was from Shakespeare, who used to shamelessly flaunt his white privilege.
Oh I don't know; when people are niggardly with the Shakespeare quotes I feel all deracinated.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Careful using that "n" word, now!!

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

Feminists Anita Sarkeesian and Jenny McDermott have decided to become white supremacists and have accused a negro man of raping a white woman.
Sarkeesian tweets:
Anita Sarkeesian
@anitasarkeesian
·
Jan 27
It's okay to feel complicated and messy feelings about the tragic death of a legendary, beloved basketball player who also was a rapist.
Likewise, McDermott posted a video on youtube yesterday that apparently got her channel taken down making the same claim. I guess they want to dig up his body and have it lynched.
Sad to see these SJW heroines go full nazi. The next thing you know they will be joining the Slymepit. :cry:

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Teacher suspended after casting children of color as slaves:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

This was in Connecticut. I was expecting something more like this:

(That makes me cry with laughter pretty much every time!)

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Brive1987 wrote:
KiwiInOz wrote:
Too long navel gazing his concern over relative pigment and not enough time Spent consolidating sources to support his central point.

That ‘Aboriginal’ civilisation could be characterised by “the crops on the Warburton River, the permanent houses, the happiness, the prosperity”.

Based on this article he is right about something. He is a story teller not a historian.

But it wasn't meant to be a historical piece (and he didn't need to justify his claims beyond the level that he did).

I have read Dark Emu and found it very interesting. His reference to primary sources was useful. I think that he is correct in saying (in the article) that most people's knowledge of what the early explorers and colonists found is based on what other people have told them.

As for Bolt; Australian agriculture is doing it tough because it isn't warm enough.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

KiwiInOz wrote:
Brive1987 wrote:
KiwiInOz wrote:

But it wasn't meant to be a historical piece (and he didn't need to justify his claims beyond the level that he did).

I have read Dark Emu and found it very interesting. His reference to primary sources was useful. I think that he is correct in saying (in the article) that most people's knowledge of what the early explorers and colonists found is based on what other people have told them.

As for Bolt; Australian agriculture is doing it tough because it isn't warm enough.
Welp, I read the article written by Pascoe and I must say he can write and is probably worth reading so he is now on my list.

Any recommendations?

BTW, as he has an "Irish Voice" I was wondering about his Whitefella ancestory. Also you Aussies seem to have some mighty pale Blackfellas .... looking at Josephine Cashman for example ... seriously? She is an Abo? She looks more Irish than Pascoe!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

Sorry, not been around much lately, got a wee beer-token job (of sorts) and even though I don't actually need the money, I enjoy the routine and it's keeping me busy.

Anyway, was trawling through twatter (seriously, it's like mental self-harm) when this hit me like a steel toe-cap to the teeth...

At the risk of slightly doxing myself, he was one of my best mates; our careers were on the same trajectory (same promotion boards, same career courses, same everything) and we even shared a room in the depot. Fucking diamond geezer, not a bad bone in his body and one of the few guys I was never scared to ask advice from.

Still mad as hell about his death and this just ripped the scab off the wound.

Fucking hell... :cry:

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

That's a tough one, pal. So sorry for you.

BoxNDox

Post by BoxNDox »

Just got a note from one of the genetics "find your relatives" services saying they're having a Valentine's day sale. I guess it could be tackier - they could have waited and had a Father's Day sale.

Pitchguest

Post by Pitchguest »

free thoughtpolice wrote: Feminists Anita Sarkeesian and Jenny McDermott have decided to become white supremacists and have accused a negro man of raping a white woman.
Sarkeesian tweets:
Anita Sarkeesian
@anitasarkeesian
·
Jan 27
It's okay to feel complicated and messy feelings about the tragic death of a legendary, beloved basketball player who also was a rapist.
Likewise, McDermott posted a video on youtube yesterday that apparently got her channel taken down making the same claim. I guess they want to dig up his body and have it lynched.
Sad to see these SJW heroines go full nazi. The next thing you know they will be joining the Slymepit. :cry:
I long to see the day when this witch get her comeuppance. What an absolute harridan she is.

jugheadnaut

Post by jugheadnaut »

Pitchguest wrote:
free thoughtpolice wrote: Feminists Anita Sarkeesian and Jenny McDermott have decided to become white supremacists and have accused a negro man of raping a white woman.
Sarkeesian tweets:
Anita Sarkeesian
@anitasarkeesian
·
Jan 27
I long to see the day when this witch get her comeuppance. What an absolute harridan she is.
At least McDermott has failed miserably in her primary job of being an attention whore. I remembered the name but she's been such a non-entity for several years that I forgot exactly who she was and had to look it up to remind myself.

jugheadnaut

Post by jugheadnaut »

In general The Simpsons did it first, but here's a case where South Park (sort of) did it first.

It actually dredged up an old memory of a similar incident on a rinky-dink Canadian game show (the kind where the winner gets a couple hundred bucks) where the question was 'A place you can get a lei' and the female contestant blushed and answered 'A singles bar'.

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

Some people are a little bit too sensitive:
https://atlantic.ctvnews.ca/n-s-court-s ... -1.4792055

jugheadnaut

Post by jugheadnaut »

free thoughtpolice wrote: Some people are a little bit too sensitive:
I agree the complainant and the province are too sensitive, but the Supreme Court's decision seems obviously correct.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

BoxNDox wrote: Just got a note from one of the genetics "find your relatives" services saying they're having a Valentine's day sale. I guess it could be tackier - they could have waited and had a Father's Day sale.
It's probably to help you avoid marrying your cousin.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

He should move to Maine. I hear Bangor is nice.

Pitchguest

Post by Pitchguest »

Judge Jamieson says it isn't about the surname being offensive, but the complaint was about the name, Grabher, and how that was offensive. Directly contradicts her statement. She also says it isn't meant to "diminish the importance ... (and pride)" of his surname, but rules against his surname being used on personalised plates because it could be interpreted as "socially unacceptable." Seems legit. :think:

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Pitchguest wrote:
Judge Jamieson says it isn't about the surname being offensive, but the complaint was about the name, Grabher, and how that was offensive. Directly contradicts her statement. She also says it isn't meant to "diminish the importance ... (and pride)" of his surname, but rules against his surname being used on personalised plates because it could be interpreted as "socially unacceptable." Seems legit. :think:
It could be worse. Much, much worse...

Pitchguest

Post by Pitchguest »

Bhurzum wrote:
Pitchguest wrote:

http://slymepit.com/phpbb/download/file.php?id=1384

If feminists go off this much on names now, imagine the fit they'll have if they watch old James Bond films. Plenty O'Toole? :cdc:

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Pitchguest wrote:
Bhurzum wrote:
Pitchguest wrote:

http://slymepit.com/phpbb/download/file.php?id=1384

If feminists go off this much on names now, imagine the fit they'll have if they watch old James Bond films. Plenty O'Toole? :cdc:

(Last one, I promise!)

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Post by ConcentratedH2O, OM »

Burzhum, I'm sorry to hear about your mate, and your recent shocking reminder. In lieu of prayers, may I offer the Pit alternative of innapropriate humor, and suggest these chaps should get married:

https://i.imgur.com/rI60Idi.png
https://i.imgur.com/IBt07vh.png

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Also, in deference to your tough times I might even try to spell your nym correctly next time.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

'The first time I saw him naked I thought he was deformed or intersex'

Former actress Jessica Mann shocks Harvey Weinstein rape trial with graphic description of mogul

Mann, 34, a hairstylist, told the jury the first time she saw Weinstein, 67, naked she thought he was 'intersex' or a burns victim, claiming he does not have testicles and his penis 'looks like a vagina'
Incredibly, the story gets even grosser from there on. It is the daily mail, after all.

Pitchguest

Post by Pitchguest »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: 'The first time I saw him naked I thought he was deformed or intersex'

Former actress Jessica Mann shocks Harvey Weinstein rape trial with graphic description of mogul

Mann, 34, a hairstylist, told the jury the first time she saw Weinstein, 67, naked she thought he was 'intersex' or a burns victim, claiming he does not have testicles and his penis 'looks like a vagina'
Incredibly, the story gets even grosser from there on. It is the daily mail, after all.
I wonder if this description will upset the Wokeandans considering intersex is basically trans in their eyes and the mockery of a penis looking like a vag, or because it's Harvey Weinstein they'll pretend it never happened.

However, I'm curious: here she's essentially saying that Harvey Weinstein's penis and testicles are non-existent but alleges he raped her anyway using "erection-inducing drugs." But what effect would that have on a supposedly inverted penis? I'm not sure she thought this through.

Pitchguest

Post by Pitchguest »

If Abbie's still around, there's someone called "zerohedge" who was suspended from Twitter for writing this article:

Coronavirus Contains "HIV Insertions", Stoking Fears Over Artificially Created Bioweapon

Apparently it's based on research from a not-yet-peer-reviewed science paper. Does it have any shred of truth, or is he chasing Bensons?

Keating

Post by Keating »

The article in question is here: https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1101 ... 1.full.pdf

Indians going full anti-Chinese from the look of it.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Pitchguest wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote: 'The first time I saw him naked I thought he was deformed or intersex'

I wonder if this description will upset the Wokeandans considering intersex is basically trans in their eyes and the mockery of a penis looking like a vag, or because it's Harvey Weinstein they'll pretend it never happened.

However, I'm curious: here she's essentially saying that Harvey Weinstein's penis and testicles are non-existent but alleges he raped her anyway using "erection-inducing drugs." But what effect would that have on a supposedly inverted penis? I'm not sure she thought this through.
I didn't want to have to think about this, but: HW likely has a teeny weeny wiener, plus a fair amount of adipose tissue in his groinal area, which forms pudge folds around said dicklet [and mini balls.]

As for the rest, I'm thinkin' this gal is a bit of whack job. Did he sexually exploit her? For sure. Are those details accurate? Uhh....

Oh, and another thing -- the first one may have been a rape, but after that, you were just whoring for a part in a movie.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Pitchguest wrote: If Abbie's still around, there's someone called "zerohedge" who was suspended from Twitter for writing this article:

Coronavirus Contains "HIV Insertions", Stoking Fears Over Artificially Created Bioweapon

Apparently it's based on research from a not-yet-peer-reviewed science paper. Does it have any shred of truth, or is he chasing Bensons?
The SJWs reflexively defend the Chinese. Except when they want to get into Harvard.

Keating

Post by Keating »

Keating wrote: The article in question is here: https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1101 ... 1.full.pdf

Would I put it past China to think it is morally acceptable to engineer biological weapons, probably for the purpose of exterminating Uyghur Muslims or to give them a leg up in Hong Kong or Taiwan? No. Despite being largely atheists, they do not have the same moral foundations as the West, and that sort of thing is entirely in line with the authoritarian regime that is China. It’s one of the points Brive has been trying to make. China is an evil empire.

Do I think this particular virus is escaped from a Chinese horror lab? Probably not, but it is plausible.

Pitchguest

Post by Pitchguest »

Keating wrote: The article in question is here: https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1101 ... 1.full.pdf

#MaoCorona

Pitchguest

Post by Pitchguest »

I mean, considering at the speed it spread overseas, not just to neighbouring Asian countries, but also to Australia and New Zealand, I started to suspect something wasn't quite right, but this is a whole other bag of shrimp. Or should that be bats? We all remember SARS, right?

So does this mean some mad scientists in China manufactured a deadly virus and then set it loose on the world? What the fuck is going on?

Pitchguest

Post by Pitchguest »

Keating wrote:

Would I put it past China to think it is morally acceptable to engineer biological weapons, probably for the purpose of exterminating Uyghur Muslims or to give them a leg up in Hong Kong or Taiwan? No. Despite being largely atheists, they do not have the same moral foundations as the West, and that sort of thing is entirely in line with the authoritarian regime that is China. It’s one of the points Brive has been trying to make. China is an evil empire.

Do I think this particular virus is escaped from a Chinese horror lab? Probably not, but it is plausible.
That's what the conspiracy theorist in me thinks as well. That this virus would be a way for China to focus attention elsewhere other than Hong Kong and the violation of liberty and civil rights that is currently taking place there. It IS spreading awfully fast. It's already been three confirmed cases here in the Nordic region and that's halfway across the globe. It sounds crazy, and hopefully it is, but it doesn't stop me from considering it.

Pitchguest

Post by Pitchguest »

As long as we're engaging in mindless gossip, remember the Johnny Depp and Amber Heard drama last year? No? Then a quick reminder, Heard alleged Depp abused her by hitting her in the face, showed some pictures that was supposed to after an altercation where she had some cuts and bruises, which later turned out to be from a car accident or something.

Anyway, back and forth in court, Heard showed the aforementioned pictures of her alleged abuse, Depp showed evidence that seemed to point to Heard being the abuser, eventually they settled, they had a divorce, they both sort of, kind of, admitted both of them were the guilty party in the relationship and then went seperate ways. But people still talked about it, they criticised Depp for appearing in the latest Harry Potter, they went after JK Rowling for defending Depp. Heard received her fair share on Twitter and on it went.

So since the court case ended people have been gossiping, fighting, wondering who was the abuser, who wasn't the abuser. Well ...

To nobody's surprise who's followed the case closely: it was Heard. Because of course it was. In a previous relationship with a girlfriend, Heard was arrested for domestic violence. Everyone who knew Depp defended him. His ex-wife had nothing but kind words and said what he's been accused of by Heard doesn't sound anything like him. Even Heard's own parents defended Depp, meaning they too are well aware of Heard's violent tendencies. Yet again demonstrating why it's so important to protect the principles of common law - innocent until proven guilty - and why the idea of "believing women" without question is so daft.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Pitchguest wrote:
I mean, considering at the speed it spread overseas, not just to neighbouring Asian countries, but also to Australia and New Zealand, I started to suspect something wasn't quite right, but this is a whole other bag of shrimp. Or should that be bats? We all remember SARS, right?

So does this mean some mad scientists in China manufactured a deadly virus and then set it loose on the world? What the fuck is going on?
You speak as if you don’t realise the non-discernible nature of the separation of the Australian-Chinese nation states. Its been a while since Kirb laughed at my concerns over Chinese billboards in the Sydney CBD.

Apparently the suburb of Eastwood, 40% Chinese, is remarkably quiet at the moment.
https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw/vir ... 53wln.html

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Can viruses acquire drug resistance in the same way as bacteria?

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote: Also, in deference to your tough times I might even try to spell your nym correctly next time.
No worries, ConcecratedHz0, Ohm ;)

ConcentratedH2O, OM

The Brooklyn branch of Antifa are at it again, with a demonstration at Grand Central over the $2.75 flat-rate fare for a subway ticket in NYC. Their demonstration was focused on being very very angry indeed at the police for enforcing this enormous ticket price, and arresting the freeloading criminals poverty-stricken comrades who just want to put a crust in their kiddies' mouths.

Yes, these trust funded whiteys have decided that peasants need free travel. But wait, there's more!!. Take a look at the picture. We're not only hating on police this time, but now we want to fuck landlords, borders, and prisons. I have no problem with that, so long as the first people to enjoy this new world are the Brooklynites themselves. Let's pack them off to Mexico City, unlock all the prisons, and allow them to enjoy the benefits of what would undoubtedly be an extremely vibrant community.

That slogan is curious: "ABOLITION NOW". :think: It's almost as though these white, affluent people are metaphorically whipping the backs of long-dead slaves to get them to help push their demands.

And why the fuck do the trannies have to insert themselves (fnarr) into this? Fuck's sake boys, can you not allow just one other special interest group to have a little bit of alone time to push their message, without trampling through the whole affair in your size twelves?

https://i.imgur.com/0miTDkm.jpg

franc

Post by franc »

I don't care if you creeps want to help me out or not.

The Chrys Stevenson case and efforts to dox me.

Just touched base with another aspie who got treated like shit. Her story to him and me are unrelated. She is a fantasist that makes shit up as she goes along. She's befouled both me and him. With wildly contradictory stories. If you have any info on this cunt please help. I am almost functional, he is not. This is not a fucking game or a message board "fuck you" scenario. There are probably others damaged, so can your sarcasm.

franc

Post by franc »

franc wrote: I don't care if you creeps want to help me out or not.

Just touched base with another aspie who got treated like shit. Her story to him and me are unrelated. She is a fantasist that makes shit up as she goes along. She's befouled both me and him. With wildly contradictory stories. If you have any info on this cunt please help. I am almost functional, he is not. This is not a fucking game or a message board "fuck you" scenario. There are probably others damaged, so can your sarcasm.
Cunt has disappeared from social media. Past is catching up. Other possible 'nyms - kirsty and vensson

She's a fucking cancer.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

An honour and a privilege.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

From 2016.

franc

Post by franc »

franc wrote:
franc wrote: I don't care if you creeps want to help me out or not.

Cunt has disappeared from social media. Past is catching up. Other possible 'nyms - kirsty and vensson

She's a fucking cancer.
I have a lot of full blown aspie friends, This is not even remotely funny. They can't tell if you're a cunt.

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

Keating wrote:
That's a pretty good description of an unlicensed Chinese market selling the unlikeliest things for human consumption. They're just how you would imagine Tesco's on the Island of Dr Moreau.

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

Pitchguest wrote:
If the complainant says he can't have a license plate with his name on it, how long before she complains that his name is offensive by merely existing? It would be a standard legal extension - a principal, once established, can be extended until the point just after that where everyone says "that's ridiculous."

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote:
Can viruses acquire drug resistance in the same way as bacteria?
Yes, they can quickly acquire resistance, by the good old fashioned mechanism of a happy mutation coming along that means a drug will no longer work. This is why it was critical with early HIV drugs to avoid missing doses, which would let partially resistant strains survive and perhaps develop full resistance. Technically, this isn't quite the same as all bacterial resistance acquisition, which can be shared via plasmids of extra DNA.

ThreeFlangedJavis

Post by ThreeFlangedJavis »

Keating wrote:
Fri Jan 31, 2020 7:19 pm

The CCP's behaviour is far worse than most people seem to think. Forced organ harvesting (still happening), agents in the West brazenly intimidating Chinese communities, systematic bribery of small Pacific nations for mineral and land rights, wholesale penetration of Western computer networks and theft of advanced tech like 5G. Their respect for the rights of their citizens is non-existent and their plans for access to and control of hitherto private information are frightening. I don't blame Hong Kong for wanting nothing to do with the mainland legal system. The Chinese have done something very sneaky with the bridge connecting Macau and HK. There's a stop in the middle of the bridge which is technically Chinese territory, so an unwary Hong Konger out of favour with the CCP may find his day trip to Macao ending in Chinese custody. Their lack of respect for rights and their colonial expansion are the biggest threat to the world right now and a far bigger danger to the US than Russia. One of Trump's biggest achievements is standing up to the CCP. Opponents bleat about his China policy yet their own approach is to let the CCP trample all over the West. I find it astonishing that Schiff had the balls to propose some deranged hypothetical about Trump selling out to China as one of his reasons why the voters should not be given the choice of voting for Trump. The press are in a tizzy about Dershowitz's impoochment testimony, trying to smear as much shit over it as possible. I watched the whole hour of Dershowitz and I have to say that he made a very good case for why the framers of the constitution were far more worried Adam Schiffs than Donald Trumps.

ThreeFlangedJavis

Post by ThreeFlangedJavis »

Which is a more authoritarian state right now, Canada or the UK? While Levant is prone to being a whiny tit, the police are overstepping their bounds in a big way. In essence, they are trying to divine his reasons for writing and promoting a perfectly legal book critical of Trudeau.
[/BBvideo]

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Pitchguest wrote: As long as we're engaging in mindless gossip, remember the Johnny Depp and Amber Heard drama last year? No? Then a quick reminder, Heard alleged Depp abused her by hitting her in the face, showed some pictures that was supposed to after an altercation where she had some cuts and bruises, which later turned out to be from a car accident or something.

Anyway, back and forth in court, Heard showed the aforementioned pictures of her alleged abuse, Depp showed evidence that seemed to point to Heard being the abuser, eventually they settled, they had a divorce, they both sort of, kind of, admitted both of them were the guilty party in the relationship and then went seperate ways. But people still talked about it, they criticised Depp for appearing in the latest Harry Potter, they went after JK Rowling for defending Depp. Heard received her fair share on Twitter and on it went.

So since the court case ended people have been gossiping, fighting, wondering who was the abuser, who wasn't the abuser. Well ...

To nobody's surprise who's followed the case closely: it was Heard. Because of course it was. In a previous relationship with a girlfriend, Heard was arrested for domestic violence. Everyone who knew Depp defended him. His ex-wife had nothing but kind words and said what he's been accused of by Heard doesn't sound anything like him. Even Heard's own parents defended Depp, meaning they too are well aware of Heard's violent tendencies. Yet again demonstrating why it's so important to protect the principles of common law - innocent until proven guilty - and why the idea of "believing women" without question is so daft.
I had conversations very much like that with my BPD ex.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote: And why the fuck do the trannies have to insert themselves (fnarr) into this? Fuck's sake boys, can you not allow just one other special interest group to have a little bit of alone time to push their message, without trampling through the whole affair in your size twelves?
Because trans activists are almost all autogynephiles who, by definition, are raging narcissists.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Pitchguest wrote:
Keating wrote: Would I put it past China to think it is morally acceptable to engineer biological weapons, probably for the purpose of exterminating Uyghur Muslims or to give them a leg up in Hong Kong or Taiwan? No. Despite being largely atheists, they do not have the same moral foundations as the West, and that sort of thing is entirely in line with the authoritarian regime that is China. It’s one of the points Brive has been trying to make. China is an evil empire.

That's what the conspiracy theorist in me thinks as well. That this virus would be a way for China to focus attention elsewhere other than Hong Kong and the violation of liberty and civil rights that is currently taking place there. It IS spreading awfully fast. It's already been three confirmed cases here in the Nordic region and that's halfway across the globe. It sounds crazy, and hopefully it is, but it doesn't stop me from considering it.
The lefty MSM is pooh-poohing all this as a wing nut conspiracy theory while parroting PRC placations, because the bio-weapon hypothesis was indeed first postulated by rightwing sites. [A Genetic Fallacy, no pun intended.] And, undoubtedly, because: racism. Admittedly, at first for me, Occam's Razor indicated as the cause the disgusting Chinese's disgusting animal husbandry, disgusting hygiene, and disgusting dietary predilections, the cause of so many other outbreaks in the past. But consider that:

- SARS escaped several times from a Beijing lab [and the Chinese covered it up];
- Wuhan was China's first attempt at a level 4 hazmat facility;
- They've struggled to consistently attain level 3 standards;
- In a totalitarian society, mistakes and errors are rarely reported if they'd hinder or delay a set objective;
- Totalitarian societies cover up error-caused disasters with a frenzy;
- The proposed animal transmission vectors seem 'fishy';
- The Wuhan bio-lab specialized in Coronavirii.

At the very least, it seems plausible the outbreak resulted from an accidental leak of a test strain. Maybe one of the lab workers stopped to buy fish on their way home from work.

As for it being a bio-weapon, consider that:
- The PRC is indeed a totalitarian superpower bent on taking over the world, willing to employ any means whatsoever toward that end;
- The PRC is widely suspected of dabbling in bio-weaponry;
- The Wuhan bio-lab was credibly suspected of being a 'dual-purpose', i.e., legit scientific plus bio-weaponry, facility;
- Chinese health services almost immediately employed anti-HIV drugs to combat the outbreak;
- At least one team of non-chinese scientists have identified four HIV genome insertions in the Wuhan strain.

Really would love the input of Abby here. Cuz if those are truly HIV, and their presence is truly beyond the realm of coincidence, they pretty much seal the deal.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

One argument I've seen against the Wuhan CV being a bio-weapon goes: Wuhan is too contagious, whereas an ideal bio-weapon is highly virulent but not overly contagious. That dismissal fails on two counts.

First, everyone dabbles in bio-weapons, yet as far as anyone can tell, no one has yet developed an ideal one. Experimentation still continues, however, with failed versions kept in storage.

Second, it rests on the assumption that a bio-weapon would be released during peacetime, with the global economy, air travel, etc., still in full operation. If a war broke out, however, all that would come to grinding halt. Releasing a bio-weapon on your enemies' civilian populations would wreak havoc there but with few vectors to trace back home.

And be damn sure the PRC would do that.