You is all a bunch of poofs!

Old subthreads
Matt Cavanaugh

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

John D wrote: and ultimately... I think we should give every negroid person a check for $1000. It will only cost about $45 billion dollars. Hey... who cares about the fucking debt. This way all the rest of us could at least budget for this shit. About every 10 years we need to pay off all the negroids so they will not riot. Problem solved....
I recall a dream I had from long ago where Dan Quayle was president and Welfare had been converted to free unlimited McDonalds. The QDS sufferers were apoplectic but the recipients themselves were ecstatic.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Is this a good ad??!!! BAM! What the fuuhhhh. SLAM!
Are they trying to appeal to the METH demographic? Wicky wicky wham ka-blam!

:violence-xloc: :violence-smack: :violence-captureflagblue: :violence-glob: :teasing-wedgie: :text-baaa: :scared-shocked: :obscene-moneypiss: :obscene-hanged: :law-policered: :law-policered: :law-policered: :law-policered: :law-policered: :confusion-helpsos: :happy-bouncyredfire:

Outrageous. :bjarte:

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

Service Dog wrote: Is this a good ad??!!! BAM! What the fuuhhhh. SLAM!
Are they trying to appeal to the METH demographic? Wicky wicky wham ka-blam!

:violence-xloc: :violence-smack: :violence-captureflagblue: :violence-glob: :teasing-wedgie: :text-baaa: :scared-shocked: :obscene-moneypiss: :obscene-hanged: :law-policered: :law-policered: :law-policered: :law-policered: :law-policered: :confusion-helpsos: :happy-bouncyredfire:

Outrageous. :bjarte:
:lol: I would of thought that very moving critique of the recent turn to authoritarianism would have appealed to your libertarian instincts.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Any kind of prostatectomy (TURP with hot wire, laser, cryo or thermal, or open retropubic or the really antique transvesical approach) will lead to retrograde ejaculation. I've always wondered, and maybe you will enlighten us if you proceed, whether the protein in the ejaculate coagulates in the acidic urine of the bladder, and you end up peeing out exquisitely lumpy urine?
I decided not to proceed after consultation - it's not a flow restriction problem, so any resection isn't going to help. However, next time I crack one off, I'll collect it and piss on it, and report the results. My guess is that it's likely just to autolyze anyway, the way it does if you leave it alone.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

BTW, there is a similar experiment available on Footube:

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

free thoughtpolice wrote: :lol: I would of thought that very moving critique of the recent turn to authoritarianism would have appealed to your libertarian instincts.
I confess-- I did not discern any coherent message in the ad.

I'm sure you're right-- that the ad was -intended- to use the stature of Lincoln to cast doubt on Trump threatening to use federal troops to quell the riots and looting.

But my mind can't comprehend how Lincoln-- of all people!-- supposedly 'stands for' NOT sending the army to squash the Rebellion.

Here's the address the Lincoln quote came from.
http://www.digitalhistory.uh.edu/disp_t ... &psid=3873

I see plenty of lines which seem to endorse Trump's position.

Whether my libertarian instincts like it or not.

==

By the way... using the Bjarte emoji above... caused me to google the ol' lolcow, hoping for new laffs.

Apparently Ophelia Benson was still alive-- as-of last month. And Bjarte still graces her comments section with beige rainbows of personality.

And Bjarte uses MARVIN THE PARANOID ANDROID as his avatar! perfect!

And... Bjarte is trans now?
Comment #4

Bjarte Foshaug
May 17, 2020 at 12:51 am

As someone who doesn’t think or feel in any of the ways required to qualify as either “man” or “woman” according to gender ideology, what I want to know is this:

• Which toilet am I allowed to use if there are only two and both are reserved for people who think or feel in ways that I don’t? :twatson:

• Which sporting events am I allowed to participate in if they’re all reserved for people who think or feel in ways that I don’t? :bjarte:

• How am I supposed to fill out all those forms that require me to tick off a box for either “F” or “M” if this is for all relevant purposes equivalent to asking an atheist to tick off for either “Mormon” or “Sikh”? :twatson:

On a more positive note, I guess I can’t go to any jail… :bjarte:
http://www.butterfliesandwheels.org/202 ... as-others/

free thoughtpolice

ServiceDog wrote:
And... Bjarte is trans now?
:drool: I thought I was cynical, but that still caught me by surprise!

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

In fairness to Bjarte...

I think the section of sh/i/t's comment-- which I excerpted above-- might have been an example of Bjarte's famous comedy stylings...

Bjarte was listing things which are... outrageous.

The next line after the part I quoted is... "Seriously though"... as if the previous bit were clearly funny/ironic/jest/comedy/jokes.

So what comes after 'seriously though' ?

Well...maybe Bjarte is a TERF ? (Makes sense-- it's a comment under an Ophilia Benson post, after all.)

Or maybe Bjarte is agender? Or anti-gender? Or feels that those-with-gender are the real oddities... Ken-dolls like Bjarte are the plastic majority?

You be the judge. Here's the rest of Bjarte's Comment:

http://www.butterfliesandwheels.org/202 ... as-others/

What a mind.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Looks like Jaclyn’s career peaked with her Playboy tease.

Keating

Post by Keating »

Speaking of basic bitches, the teddy bears in windows in my suburb appear to have largely been replaced by "Silence is Violence" signs.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Yesterday I locked a small canvas pouch containing padlocks & a folding knife-- in my apartment's mailbox Or so I thought.

A couple hours later, it wasn't there. I biked to the post office. The front doors were already locked/ end of day.
I hung around the post office loading dock-- and asked a worker if he could look inside for the mail carrier who delivers to my address.

I said I didn't want to speak to a supervisor or make a formal complaint to the federal postal police.
I said I wasn't mad. I just wanted a quick word with the carrier, to ask if he'd seen the pouch.
Ask if maybe he took it-- and, although that might seem like I was accusing him of doing something wrong-- I insisted I wasn't.
There could be a valid-- but not obvious-- explanation for taking the pouch.

The worker went inside, talked to a supervisor, returned with contact info for the federal postal police.
I said thanks, but repeated I'm not interested in that. I talked the worker into letting me leave a handwritten note for the carrier.
the worker said he'd known the carrier for a long time, and didn't think he'd steal. I said I was sure he was right.

The point of all-this is-- I was trying So Hard not to be a 'Karen'. Making loose accusations/ threatening someone's job/ starting a chain reaction.

Then I got home and remembered that I didn't put the pouch in the mailbox, I stashed it on a windowsill in the stairwell.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

You couldn’t make up shit like this.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Brive1987 wrote: You couldn’t make up shit like this.

HORSES LIVES MATTER

I know that makes me racist.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Keating wrote: Speaking of basic bitches, the teddy bears in windows in my suburb appear to have largely been replaced by "Silence is Violence" signs.
That's an abridged version of "White Silence = Violence".

Seems to carry a subtext of advertising one's whiteness, and white guilt.

Also suggests that a white standing-still-doing-nothing is Just As Bad as a throat-crushing cop. Total racewar. No non-combatants.
All SP's are Fair Game.

free thoughtpolice

Service Dog wrote:
Keating wrote: Speaking of basic bitches, the teddy bears in windows in my suburb appear to have largely been replaced by "Silence is Violence" signs.
That's an abridged version of "White Silence = Violence".

Seems to carry a subtext of advertising one's whiteness, and white guilt.

Also suggests that a white standing-still-doing-nothing is Just As Bad as a throat-crushing cop. Total racewar. No non-combatants.
All SP's are Fair Game.

What happened to last year's directive that privileged white males need to shut up and listen? It seems like you can't escape being a villain if you are a white male.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

In the last 24 hours-- nyc looters are looking to see what they can still hit.

Chinatown. In particular-- pharmacies. I've seen pics of 4 or 6 smashed.

Social media posts from chinks blame 'Black racists'.

John D

Post by John D »

mozel tov.jpg
(112.56 KiB) Downloaded 1583 times

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

John D wrote: mozel tov.jpg
For all intensive porpoises, their the same.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Mayor of Minneapolis submits to a Struggle Session:

Then must endure the Walk of Shame:

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

I think police departments should be abolished. People can defend themselves, or hire private security. No more govt monopoly on police. No taxation for it. I'm glad the grassroots-progressive mayor was honest about his unwillingness to abolish the police.

Everything about this video was an excellent example of democracy working. Until that one guy threw something 32 seconds into the 2nd video.

The mob shoulda beat the shit outta that guy. Their silence was violence.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

On second thought... they coulda just evicted him with the same shamewalk.

John D

Post by John D »

So many US cities are fucked. NYC and Minneapolis... wow. WTF is with the leadership. I don't know if youall noticed, but Detroit has had no fires and no looting. We have a strong Mayor (Duggan) and an amazing police chief (Craig). Detroiters remember how riots destroyed the city... even though it was decades ago.

Detroit was made up on little markets, butcher shops, grocers... and they were in little corner shops all over the city. On the daily, people (white and black) would walk to their local corner market and buy what they needed for the next few days. I remember doing this with my mom before the 1967 riots. But, the rioters burned all the shops. The shop owners left and never came back. Detroit was effectively destroyed by the riots. White flight followed because no one felt safe. Anyone who could leave did.

But... now... our police chief basically told everyone that they would have a one way trip to the hoosgow at the first sign of trouble. For several nights he arrested anyone breaking curfew. The local black business owners are fully supporting of this... the residents are fully supportive... Detroit has been spared. Minneapolis is fucked for the next 30 years. This shit does not get fixed quickly.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Service Dog wrote: I think police departments should be abolished. People can defend themselves, or hire private security.
What's the punishment for pissing in your entryway, officer?

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

http://www.telemundomn.com/wp-content/u ... obFrey.jpg

That Minneapolis boy-mayor Frey was on the ground, with his inquisitors up on a stage.
He was facing the inquisitors, not the crowd.
He was meekly masked. His inquistors' masks were boldy pulled-aside.
He wasn't allowed to hold the microphone.
He spoke in their duckspeak patter, mimicking Black Panther cadences from before he was born. Insufficient to prove his fealty.
Then they limited him to just a single-word reply-- to an lose-lose question.
He offered his belly, they went for his throat.
=
Last night we cranked the window-AC & also pointed a box-fan directly at the dog. Some nights he gets so hot & restless, panting.

I was cold & slept uneasy & my dreams didn't-quite form into dreams. Instead, it felt like sleeping with an imaginary television in the next room playing endless riot looter arson commieprotest coverage, talking head voices too loud to ignore & rest. Which is pretty-much what this shitshow is like, for anyone not directly involved in protests or damaged areas... a bad trip leaking from the computer or tv screen. I always said 9/11 was worse for people who watched it on TV-- than for me/ because I went to ground zero before the day was over... saw firsthand the pyre & silent 1000-yard-stares of cops & ambulance guys... no smalltalk, no rage-posturing... a cue for my own attitude, afterward. This time, cops & protesters occassionally stream past my window... and there's smashed glass downstairs. But I'm mostly consuming the racewar online. Or phonecalls with Frey-like friends.

Will finally get out town today or tomorrow. To a friend's cabin, up by Woodstock. The plan was to euthanize my dog & bury him there. But that was delayed so-long, the furry old fucker has recovered & earned himself more weeks or months of life. The cabin owner is an alcoholic & we're dependent on him for a ride home. A couple years ago, a 3 day trip dragged into 6-- because he was too messy to come home. Casts a shadow over this trip. But cabin has wifi now & I'll bring a guitar & catch-up on youtube lessons.

I do like seeing how extra-slutty the nyc girls are dressing on the street this year-- as they emerge from lockdown/curfew directly into summer. I'll miss the next few days of that. Reminds me of working at the State Fair at the Dane County fairgrounds. There was a small women's prison inside the fairgrounds perimeter, with a high chainlink-fence around a garden. And the girls would come out of the dungeon, blinking at the bright sun, to do gardening in out-of-date thriftstore-donation clothing. Little shorts & tube tops. Talking thru the fence to me & other summer-job dorks eating lunch on a parks-department golf cart.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: What's the punishment for pissing in your entryway, officer?
Worst case scenario: There will continue to be no punishment for pissing on my doorstep. Except we won't have to pay the police to do nothing.

Karen/Machiavelli/Sun-Tzu scenario: Complain to the hood that the doorstep-pissing drug dealers love the police & give them free Gatorade. Complain to Internal Affairs the police are accepting free Gatorade to turn a blind-eye to drug dealing. Maybe the hood will retaliate against the dealers. Maybe the police will finally be obliged to raid the dealers. Maybe internal affairs will punish the bad cops. Whichever is fine with me.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Minneapolis city council is full speed ahead on abolishing its police force:

https://www.startribune.com/mpls-counci ... fresh=true

Mayor Manlet will have to jump on board to get reelected next year.

I feel sorry for the residents who are neither thugs nor SJW cultists, for God will not spare this city if even ten unwoke men are in it. I foresee another great white flight from the cities, facilitated by the recent and likely permanent shift to telecommuting. Many will resettle in rural counties like mine, where they will accelerate the 'terraforming' -- passing a bevy of mix of ordinances that one the one hand harass the law-abiding while on the other facilitate the lawless. In general, importing the mindset, ideology, and policy that ruined the places from whence they came.
And they called it paradise
I don't know why
Somebody laid the mountains low
While the town got high

Pitchguest

Post by Pitchguest »

Abolishing the police department, huh? Well, I'm all for it. I mean, sure. As long as they can live with the consequences. I say shut off all the cities that support it and let pandemonium unfold. Courtesy of #BlackLivesMatter.

Driftless

Post by Driftless »

I assume "defund the police" means redirect that money to my "community organization" so that I can skim as much as possible off the top.

If you think the police are corrupt, redirecting the money to hastily chosen replacements will be even worse.

Pitchguest

Post by Pitchguest »

Defund the police. Recall the national guard. Start #ThePurge. :violence-guntoting:

Driftless

Post by Driftless »

Pulled from the comments over at WEIT:
I heard this on the radio this morning and it sounded just ridiculous to me. That ‘instead of calling 911, you would just call your social worker or neighbor’.
Didn't that approach get us the Ahmaud Arbery case?

This seems to me to be the tear down the current system and a utopia will replace it mentality.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

I wonder if PZ has anything of value I want?

Unfortunately, I doubt it.

HelpingHand

Post by HelpingHand »

Brive1987 wrote: I wonder if PZ has anything of value I want?

Now that he has moved on from fish to spiders, he may have some left over herbicides. I've got a patch of land infested with Galium Aparine that I am willing to nuke and start fresh.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

:lol:

He got off easy. Had he attended the protest today, he'd have been forced to bend the knee to apologize for his jewboy privilege and for his kike ancestors having oppressed the crowd's ancestors by running profitable local businesses, then lay prostrate on the ground for eight minutes while Nicki Minaj sat on his head. 'I can't breathe' indeed!

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Well there is the Trophy Wife's Hitachi. Not sure what the market is for those things used.

But seriously -- the cops 'invent' crime? That's some weapons' grade lunacy there. And if Peez is now getting around to parroting it, then it's been circulating among the SJWs for some time now.

free thoughtpolice

Tear the mask off to save his inability to breathe and it is assault.
Do not try to save Beto Trudeau.
Don't waste your time on Justin Trudeau either. They both have been infected with Post Modernist Bullshit Virus.
Finding survivors of this pernicious plague is proving to be difficult. Once infected it may take several divorces or false rape claims before the victim is fully cured.
We can only hope that in our time a vaccine or at least a therapeutic is developed to solve this menace.

Keating

Post by Keating »

Joe McCarthy did nothing wrong. Come back and purge all the commies.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Brive1987 wrote:

There IS a place... where the cops look like PZ... and social constructs... such as gender... and crime... have been eliminated...

Keating

Post by Keating »

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Mayor Jacob Frey shows off his socks...

https://i.redd.it/jvkkbiouqt151.jpg

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Service Dog wrote: Mayor Jacob Frey shows off his socks...

https://i.redd.it/jvkkbiouqt151.jpg
And in 2008 he wore Obama diapers.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

HelpingHand wrote:

Now that he has moved on from fish to spiders, he may have some left over herbicides. I've got a patch of land infested with Galium Aparine that I am willing to nuke and start fresh.
Well I believe he keeps his keys under the rear porch window sill. But bugger it. Just smash into his shed and help yourself. Less bother.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Well well well. Who'd have ever seen this coming.

https://www.smh.com.au/national/history ... 550ht.html
In the past week, three important developments continued to accelerate the change to Australia's place in the world. First, the Chinese government told Chinese citizens: "Do not travel to Australia." It's unsafe in Australia because of racist violence against Chinese people, according to the Ministry of Culture and Tourism.

At the moment it's academic – the border is closed. But it's smarter for Beijing to do it this way. Let the tension build. Now the announcement has been made, the fear in the affected industries will mount in anticipation. The tourism and university sectors will pressure the Morrison government to crack.

The travel threat is the third instalment in this year's program of economic coercion against Australia. The others were actions against Australia's barley exports to China, then beef. Beijing is trying to build a constituency of Australian economic interests, one after another, that will clamour for Canberra to capitulate and give China whatever it wants.

Australia's tourism and education services exports to China were worth a combined $23 billion last year, about ten times the value of the affected barley and beef. More pain is planned, as helpfully set out by Beijing's ambassador to Canberra, Cheng Jingye, on April 27. He also had Australian wine on his list.

And this was reinforced over the weekend with a Communist Party boom box, The Global Times, saying the damage to Australia announced so far is only "the tip of the iceberg" of what's to come.

And it will continue until one of two things happens. Either Australia surrenders and becomes a vassal to China, or proves that it can withstand the pain and retains its sovereignty. Morrison has held firm so far.
These concerns appear to transcend and underline cultural concern over Chinese billboards in the Sydney CBD.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:

Well there is the Trophy Wife's Hitachi. Not sure what the market is for those things used.
That burnt out two years ago having only a median engine life of 2000 hours.

Continuous use.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Meanwhile in Chicago:

‘What Are We Going To Have Left In Our Community?’ Aldermen React with Panic, Sorrow to Unrest
As unrest swept the city Sunday, aldermen pleaded with Mayor Lori Lightfoot to help them protect their communities from roving bands of criminals clashing with police and looting businesses.

WTTW News obtained a recording of an online conference call held by the mayor’s office to brief all 50 aldermen on the city’s response to the unrest touched off by the death of George Floyd in the custody of Minneapolis police.

Warning: The following audio file contains profanity. Audience discretion is advised.

Keating

Post by Keating »

Brive1987 wrote: Well well well. Who'd have ever seen this coming.

Speaking of the Chinese and racism, Australian tourism really doesn't do too well out of the Chinese. This story is so laden with irony if you know the Department of Immigration details. The Chinese are incredibly racist themselves. Entire Australian hotels will be completely staffed by lower class Chinese on working holiday visas so that the wealthy Chinese can be served by ethnic Chinese while they're doing the tourist thing in Australia. So there are very few jobs that are a result of Chinese tourism - the money spent by wealthy Chinese goes back to China through the staff.

Fuck 'em.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Keating wrote:
Brive1987 wrote: Well well well. Who'd have ever seen this coming.

Speaking of the Chinese and racism, Australian tourism really doesn't do too well out of the Chinese. This story is so laden with irony if you know the Department of Immigration details. The Chinese are incredibly racist themselves. Entire Australian hotels will be completely staffed by lower class Chinese on working holiday visas so that the wealthy Chinese can be served by ethnic Chinese while they're doing the tourist thing in Australia. So there are very few jobs that are a result of Chinese tourism - the money spent by wealthy Chinese goes back to China through the staff.

Fuck 'em.
It’s turtles all the way down. From the airline that flys them in, to the hotel, the tour bus organisation, the tour guide and the Chinese owned and run souvenir shops selling made in China stuffed Kangaroos and plastic poorly typeset flags.

Fuck em.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Same question as before... is this ad persuasive?

My understanding is... a majority of Americans wanted troops used to stop riots & looting.
Are these 'crowds' distinguished from the unwanted version?
And is social distancing over & forgotten?
Are these protests inclusive-- for anyone who opposes the killing of George Floyd?
Or is Mayor Frey too right-wing to be welcome?
Do normal people think these protests have something to do with Trump?

John D

Post by John D »

who you gonna call.jpg
(31.62 KiB) Downloaded 1526 times

free thoughtpolice

Service Dog wrote:
Advertisements don't have to be true or fair to work, especially if they repeated constantly and are part of an ongoing campaign. It sort of gets to the subconscious or "gut" feeling bit by bit. Kind of why simple, mainly vacuous slogans like "Hope and Change" and "Make America Great Again" resound more with the masses than more important complex ideas.
The Lincoln Project is beating Trump over the head with his own playbook. Watch this cool ad a few dozen times and tell me it's not convincing:

jugheadnaut

Post by jugheadnaut »

free thoughtpolice wrote: Service Dog wrote:
Advertisements don't have to be true or fair to work, especially if they repeated constantly and are part of an ongoing campaign. It sort of gets to the subconscious or "gut" feeling bit by bit. Kind of why simple, mainly vacuous slogans like "Hope and Change" and "Make America Great Again" resound more with the masses than more important complex ideas.
The Lincoln Project is beating Trump over the head with his own playbook. Watch this cool ad a few dozen times and tell me it's not convincing:
Nope, it's an incompetently constructed ad more interested in playground name calling to cheer the TDS afflicted rather than trying to convince anyone of anything. By opening with calling Trump a coward, it will turn any Trump supporter reflexively against it, and reveal its extreme bias to undecideds, which will largely inoculate them to the content that follows.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Service Dog wrote: Same question as before... is this ad persuasive?

My understanding is... a majority of Americans wanted troops used to stop riots & looting.
Are these 'crowds' distinguished from the unwanted version?
And is social distancing over & forgotten?
Are these protests inclusive-- for anyone who opposes the killing of George Floyd?
Or is Mayor Frey too right-wing to be welcome?
Do normal people think these protests have something to do with Trump?
It works from the assumption that most of America is united, while Trump is 'on the wrong side of History'. I presume the use of a black woman for voice-over was intended to appeal to all the woke whites who now take orders from, and bend the knee to, their negro kommisars. It seeks to cash in on the moment, but the moment is fleeting.

Our society is manifesting something akin to mass BPD / 'emotional disregulation'. Triggered by something trivial, the emotional meltdowns come on suddenly, heighten rapidly, with an abnormally prolonged intensity. But they drop away precipitously, then the subject then acts as if nothing had happened. So far, we've gone from mass hysteria exclusively focused on impeachment, to mass hysteria obsessed with the plague, to mass hysteria about George Floyd or racist cops or white guilt or fantasies of your wife taking black cock up the ass or something.

Congress has already done the requisite kabuki of a bizarre, Planet of the Apes priestly ritual, and passed the standard, written overnight, does little or nothing, demagogic legislation, so they're off the hook. We've a long, hot summer about to begin, and whites will quickly tire of the sackcloth and ashes schtick and yearn for a nice, exclusive beach somewhere to crisp their privileged, melanin-deficient hides.

Hail_Semos.jpeg
(226 KiB) Downloaded 1473 times

ThreeFlangedJavis

Post by ThreeFlangedJavis »

Pitchguest wrote:
Mon Jun 08, 2020 8:47 am
Abolishing the police department, huh? Well, I'm all for it. I mean, sure. As long as they can live with the consequences. I say shut off all the cities that support it and let pandemonium unfold. Courtesy of #BlackLivesMatter.
The great sage Tucker Carlson speaks truth. The lefty politicians don't want to abolish the police at all, they want to replace them with a more SJW compliant force. Take any left wing politician expressing desires to weaken the state's power over it's citizens with a grain of salt.This is a power grab, plain and simple.

Driftless

Post by Driftless »

ThreeFlangedJavis wrote:
Pitchguest wrote:
Mon Jun 08, 2020 8:47 am
The great sage Tucker Carlson speaks truth. The lefty politicians don't want to abolish the police at all, they want to replace them with a more SJW compliant force. Take any left wing politician expressing desires to weaken the state's power over it's citizens with a grain of salt.This is a power grab, plain and simple.
So if you have a drug overdose case you will send a social worker according to some reports. Are there social workers out in the community on duty ready to take that call and respond in minutes? That is what the police do and that is why they are used in many of these cases.

Driftless

Post by Driftless »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
[...]
Our society is manifesting something akin to mass BPD / 'emotional disregulation'. Triggered by something trivial, the emotional meltdowns come on suddenly, heighten rapidly, with an abnormally prolonged intensity. But they drop away precipitously, then the subject then acts as if nothing had happened. So far, we've gone from mass hysteria exclusively focused on impeachment, to mass hysteria obsessed with the plague, to mass hysteria about George Floyd or racist cops or white guilt or fantasies of your wife taking black cock up the ass or something.

[...]
And if the prosecution overreaches in their charges against the four Minneapolis cops and they are acquitted, expect even more emotional disrequlation and burning cities.

John D

Post by John D »

Meanwhile in Disney's Negroland, everyone in congress has dressed like they are from Wakanda and washed all the negro's feets...

And my daughter writes this...

"This is not a political issue. This is a moral issue. I maintain my rights as a free person with freewill to tell you both that I do not want to be friends. I do not have to be friendly with you because you are my parents. I do not see this being something that can be fixed in therapy because a boundary has been crossed. That boundary was dad continuing to support Trump. I was going to wait until the election to enforce this boundary, but in recent events it seemed utterly ridiculous to wait til November. This being said, maybe if you worked hard on yourself and learned a few things by November we could be friends and I could trust you both again, but that is entirely up to you and I’ve given up on hoping."

and...

" I haven’t been able to focus very well since George Floyd was murdered because everything seems so much more important than the things I need to get done. I started vyvanse instead of adderall today because it should last longer and work better than my adderall and it is free on my current health insurance. I think that’s why I had the ability to write this and reach out today. "

Clown world man.... she wrote that I have "white fragitlity" and sent this link.
https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/07/health/w ... index.html

The bitches in my life be cray-cray.

jugheadnaut

Post by jugheadnaut »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:

Congress has already done the requisite kabuki of a bizarre, Planet of the Apes priestly ritual, and passed the standard, written overnight, does little or nothing, demagogic legislation, so they're off the hook. We've a long, hot summer about to begin, and whites will quickly tire of the sackcloth and ashes schtick and yearn for a nice, exclusive beach somewhere to crisp their privileged, melanin-deficient hides.
https://cloudfront-us-east-1.images.arc ... SGTHBE.jpg

Comedy gold watching the posing geriatrics creak back to their feet, though, with Pelosi needing help. And Nadler didn't even try kneel, probably because his knees have turned to jelly after decades of carrying 350 lbs. on his 5'2" frame before laproscopic surgery.

ThreeFlangedJavis

Driftless wrote:
Mon Jun 08, 2020 10:30 am
Pulled from the comments over at WEIT:
I heard this on the radio this morning and it sounded just ridiculous to me. That ‘instead of calling 911, you would just call your social worker or neighbor’.
Didn't that approach get us the Ahmaud Arbery case?

This seems to me to be the tear down the current system and a utopia will replace it mentality.
If there is a coherent strategy at play it is most likely an attempt to shift perceptions of what is an acceptable position. Almost anything is going to seem reasonable by comparison to defunding the police.

WEIT commentary is a bit of a joke. Time tends to prove them wrong but they never admit it. The usual suspects were adamant that the far left posed no physical danger or were never going to get within a million miles of implementing their craziness because the right had all the power and were the real danger. They should swap places with me. I live in a majority black country with an overtly racist government and the spineless/cynical kneeling white sycophants in the US are a wet dream for them.

ThreeFlangedJavis

Keating wrote:
Mon Jun 08, 2020 5:49 pm
Joe McCarthy did nothing wrong. Come back and purge all the commies.
Funny you should say that. There is a bit of a rehabilitation of McCarthy underway amongst political historians. Turns out there were a lot more reds under the bed than we were led to believe.

jugheadnaut

Post by jugheadnaut »

John D wrote:
Clown world man.... she wrote that I have "white fragitlity" and sent this link.
https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/07/health/w ... index.html
The whole "white fragility" thing is an example of the SJW delusion that they can take an insult that is effective against them (in this case 'snowflake') and turn it around on their opponents while maintaining its effectiveness. They have to redefine 'fragility' to mean 'rejecting of our characterizations' in this attempt, which is actually the opposite of fragility.