You is all a bunch of poofs!

Old subthreads
KiwiInOz

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

Post by KiwiInOz »

And Biden will probably just do the same.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Townhall Thursday:

Biden just said that, instead of shooting to kill, cops should just shoot perps in the leg.

:doh:

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

KiwiInOz wrote: And Biden will probably just do the same.
Biden's not gonna do much more than ask for another serving of applesauce and a change of Depends.

Keating

Post by Keating »

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

You'll all be rooned.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Styx got retweeted by the President.

He’s pretty chuffed.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

There’s hope for you-all yet.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

the feds had the biden cocaine ukraine laptop since april 2019 ?!?!?!

biden's dem primary opponents should be mad as fuck --that this didnt come to light last year.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Service Dog wrote: the feds had the biden cocaine ukraine laptop since april 2019 ?!?!?!

biden's dem primary opponents should be mad as fuck --that this didnt come to light last year.
shitty reporting... the laptop was left at the repair place. was passed to fbi sometime between then & december 2019.

the reporting of this story is crazy awful. such as the spin on this cbs report:
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/hunter-bid ... story/#app

i listened to some of the laptop guy's interview with reporters. ugly. when he expresses concern for his safety, they intimidate him... 'there are questions that will be asked so you might as well talk now or it will be much worse for you.' i'd tell that cunt reporter to leave & her employers better send someone else. they dont offer him any assurances they'd offer an a powerful leaker source. nasty people.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

You can cover up your guts/
But when you cover up your nuts/
You're admitting that there must be something wrong.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Hunter wrote to his kids:
Don't worry, unlike your grandfather, I won't demand half of your income.
In the business proposal to the Chinese, Hunter gets 10%, and "The Big Guy" gets 10%.

Also released today, Burisma's PR agency was allowed to sit in on a White House conference call discussing Biden's upcoming trip to Ukraine. The same trip where he threatened to withhold $1bn in aid unless Ukraine fired the prosecutor investigating Burisma's corruption.

Pitchguest

Post by Pitchguest »

Guys, the dictionary has been redrawn. This is a historic moment. Henceforth, you should no longer use the term "preferential treatment." Use oriental treatment instead.

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

We all know that Bari Weiss resigned from the NYT when continued employment became untenable for her. Not related specifically to that, but a general comment on growing anti-semitism in America, she writes this. She has bad things to say about both sides of the aisle, though mostly about the woke left. Smart kid.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

I havent clicked the link yet, but... I've heard Bari Weiss's views on anti-Semitism...
She did not strike me as smart.
Her thesis is that anti-semitism today conveniently happens to identically match every cliched thing a 75 year old American jewish baby boomer of a certain class, wealth, and educational pedigree... would have believed... 20 or 40 years ago.
Either Weiss is correct & anti-semitism fits a magical reincarnating template...
Or else Weiss is embracing & pandering-to every hackneyed notion held by her most establishment elder benefactors.
It would be like a young feminist who embraces every sacred cow of the Hillary Clinton/Gloria Steinem generation... And juuuust happens to get book deals and political support and donor money and a job at Wellesley.. from those wealthy crones.

Pitchguest

Post by Pitchguest »

screwtape wrote: We all know that Bari Weiss resigned from the NYT when continued employment became untenable for her. Not related specifically to that, but a general comment on growing anti-semitism in America, she writes this. She has bad things to say about both sides of the aisle, though mostly about the woke left. Smart kid.
I'm not sure if it's growing anti-semitism or if it's just general loathing to people who look white. Jews are white-passing, they're not "people of colour", it's not the right group for AOC to support right now. Bad optics, as they say.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

When I was active in our local Dem party way back, we had a lot of blacks and a lot of Jews. The Jews disliked the 'schwaerzer', but the blacks hated the eikks with a passion. The Puerto Ricans had just started arriving in our town, and they were also despised by the blacks. The 'Ricans worked their asses off though and earned the respect of everyone else. Plus, Hilda Acuña was really cute and a great kisser. Blacks also seem to really hate Asians, especially Korean convenience store owners -- so, pretty much any immigrants who suffered racism but nevertheless managed to become successful through hard work.

Now that Jews are assimilated and often barely physically recognizable as jewish, they most definitely are counted as white ... and very 'privileged' to boot. Asians are so damn smart and successful, they are now described as "White Adjacent". The Caribbean blacks, like Kamala Harris' dad, who've done so well economically and socially, are not spoken of, as they completely disrupt the narrative. Established hispanics are generally ignored by the woke, who focus all their wokity wokeness on recent illegal arrivals.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Pitchguest wrote: I'm not sure if it's growing anti-semitism or if it's just general loathing to people who look white. Jews are white-passing, they're not "people of colour", it's not the right group for AOC to support right now. Bad optics, as they say.
The woke hatred for US jews emanates out of their hatred for Israel. Their simplistic measure being: White = Oppressor/Evil, Brown = Oppressed/Good. Palestinians are -- at least in the imagination of the woke -- darker than Israelis, so there.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

savannah rosanna-dana: "denounce qanon!"

trump: what are they?

savannah: you do know! they believe the democrat deep state are satanic pedophiles!

trump: well, im against pedophilia...

/flip channels/

biden: "i would legalize an 8 or 10 year old gender transitioning, and make it the law of the land!"

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Someone who works for me is in the TX National Guard. He's just received orders to deploy in case of election disruption and violence...

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

Lsuoma wrote: Someone who works for me is in the TX National Guard. He's just received orders to deploy in case of election disruption and violence...
I'm surprised it has taken so long for this to happen. Still, it has potential for good training value for the troops!

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Texas may need to secede again.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Bhurzum wrote:
Lsuoma wrote: Someone who works for me is in the TX National Guard. He's just received orders to deploy in case of election disruption and violence...
I'm surprised it has taken so long for this to happen. Still, it has potential for good training value for the troops!
This is the second time he deployed - the first time was for non-maskies.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

Three words to sum up the world this year: Nazi Rocket Monkeys!

Keating

Post by Keating »

I'm ready to shoot myself. 5 Greens party MLAs.

ThreeFlangedJavis

Post by ThreeFlangedJavis »

What I've been trying to get across to people. The contrast between Obama and Trump is one of manner and presentation, generally not substance although there are some policy areas where one can certainly criticise Trump. Smoothness is mistaken for morality and virtuousness in general, but it papers over a lot and allowed Obama's base to ignore some unpleasant realities.

I maintain that large scale mail voting is not only unsafe, it is guaranteed to produce fraud in the current climate despite the chorus of official denials. To claim that it is almost impossible, as some are claimng, ignores the reality that it happens and the fact that voter rolls are often out of date and that ballots are untracked for most of the process. I wonder how long the prevailing media wisdom is going to last now that there are reports of a Trump lead in early voting?

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

ThreeFlangedJavis wrote: What I've been trying to get across to people. The contrast between Obama and Trump is one of manner and presentation, generally not substance although there are some policy areas where one can certainly criticise Trump. Smoothness is mistaken for morality and virtuousness in general, but it papers over a lot and allowed Obama's base to ignore some unpleasant realities.
[boobvideo][/boobvideo]

I maintain that large scale mail voting is not only unsafe, it is guaranteed to produce fraud in the current climate despite the chorus of official denials. To claim that it is almost impossible, as some are claimng, ignores the reality that it happens and the fact that voter rolls are often out of date and that ballots are untracked for most of the process. I wonder how long the prevailing media wisdom is going to last now that there are reports of a Trump lead in early voting?
Well, I guess we're fucked in WA state then. We've had 100%, no-alternative, mail-in voting since 2009.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Lsuoma wrote: Well, I guess we're fucked in WA state then. We've had 100%, no-alternative, mail-in voting since 2009.
In states that are trying to do it now on the fly, it's already a mess.

ThreeFlangedJavis

Lsuoma wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 7:58 am
ThreeFlangedJavis wrote: What I've been trying to get across to people. The contrast between Obama and Trump is one of manner and presentation, generally not substance although there are some policy areas where one can certainly criticise Trump. Smoothness is mistaken for morality and virtuousness in general, but it papers over a lot and allowed Obama's base to ignore some unpleasant realities.
[boobvideo][/boobvideo]

Well, I guess we're fucked in WA state then. We've had 100%, no-alternative, mail-in voting since 2009.
Which doesn't negate the inherently less secure nature of it which used to have bipartisan recognition. I don't think there has ever been a US election with such an incentive to cheat and an atmosphere of such desperation. The prevalence of fraud is probably severely under-reported. The Heritage Foundation did a study which found 1300 instances of fraud. This is cited by the establishment as proof of the insignificance of the issue, but the study had to be prematurely ended because the left was throwing lawyers into the way and too many officials were refusing to co-operate. Regardless of all that, What about the states that aren't experienced with large scale postal voting? Washington have had time to iron out some of the bugs. There is also the issue of postal ballot rejection rates which are high enough to affect the outcome of an election. Even if none of this were true, there is the issue of confidence in the result. Why make such a significant and rapid unnecessary change to the system in such a contentious environment? It seems like a recipe for instability.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Skip ahead to 11min0sec ...this guy proposes a blueprint for like-minded men to retreat from crumbling society...

(the first 10m59s are usual Tim Pool longwind)

this page of advertising pitch goes into more detail...

https://jackmurphylive.com/liminal-orde ... nal-order/

i view it like any infomercial where amassing wealth begins we me sending the pitchman money...
or like when army recruiters would bother me in high school: "if you guys want me on your team so bad, why not start me out as a General?"

still... i like his message. funny that he doesnt mention 'going Galt' or 'traditional conservative values & lifestyle' even tho that's what he's selling. if the customer doesnt think they're getting something new, they'll question why they should pay for it.

will he really assemble a tribe of mighty Action Men ? ...or are the Action Men already busy being Action Men. so this will be a bunch of hapless lost wannabees

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

ThreeFlangedJavis wrote:
Lsuoma wrote:
[boobvideo]Arse[/boobvideo]

Which doesn't negate the inherently less secure nature of it which used to have bipartisan recognition. I don't think there has ever been a US election with such an incentive to cheat and an atmosphere of such desperation. The prevalence of fraud is probably severely under-reported. The Heritage Foundation did a study which found 1300 instances of fraud. This is cited by the establishment as proof of the insignificance of the issue, but the study had to be prematurely ended because the left was throwing lawyers into the way and too many officials were refusing to co-operate. Regardless of all that, What about the states that aren't experienced with large scale postal voting? Washington have had time to iron out some of the bugs. There is also the issue of postal ballot rejection rates which are high enough to affect the outcome of an election. Even if none of this were true, there is the issue of confidence in the result. Why make such a significant and rapid unnecessary change to the system in such a contentious environment? It seems like a recipe for instability.
I'm not saying that things aren't going to go wrong with new states. WA seems fairly well settled and stable.

Your first statement though, was, that "large scale mail voting is not only unsafe, it is guaranteed to produce fraud in the current climate despite the chorus of official denials." That universal, is, I think, untrue.

I would prefer hand marked ballots hand counted in public, but nevertheless, I think what we have in WA is **LIKELY** much more secure that touch-screen machines.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Ballots stolen from mailboxes, discarded on roadsides in Washington town

The TDS believe they have a moral right to tamper with ballots. And ballot harvesting is something the Dems excel at.

ThreeFlangedJavis

Lsuoma wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:45 pm
ThreeFlangedJavis wrote:
Lsuoma wrote:
[boobvideo]Arse[/boobvideo]

I'm not saying that things aren't going to go wrong with new states. WA seems fairly well settled and stable.

Your first statement though, was, that "large scale mail voting is not only unsafe, it is guaranteed to produce fraud in the current climate despite the chorus of official denials." That universal, is, I think, untrue.

I would prefer hand marked ballots hand counted in public, but nevertheless, I think what we have in WA is **LIKELY** much more secure that touch-screen machines.
Perhaps WA has ironed out some of the insecurities. The lack of secrecy is a big vulnerability though. As far as I know there is nothing to stop family members, bosses or colleagues from forcing people they have some form of economic or social leverage over to vote a certain way and show the ballot as proof.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

San Diego school district to implement "restorative grading":
Students will no longer be docked in their academic grades for turning work in late or other factors related to work habits. Those aspects of student behavior will be judged in a separate citizenship grade. Rather than getting one chance to get a good grade, students will be given additional chances to revise their work and show improvement.

Under the new grading policy, when a student is caught cheating, schools must give the student a chance to reflect on what he or she did, repair trust and receive counseling or other help.
https://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/ne ... -equitable

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: San Diego school district to implement "restorative grading":
Students will no longer be docked in their academic grades for turning work in late or other factors related to work habits. Those aspects of student behavior will be judged in a separate citizenship grade. Rather than getting one chance to get a good grade, students will be given additional chances to revise their work and show improvement.

Under the new grading policy, when a student is caught cheating, schools must give the student a chance to reflect on what he or she did, repair trust and receive counseling or other help.
https://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/ne ... -equitable
The more we award our children consequence-free lives, the less opportunities they will have to learn. And it is just a bit ironic that "educators" haven't cottoned on to that.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

screwtape wrote: The more we award our children consequence-free lives, the less opportunities they will have to learn. And it is just a bit ironic that "educators" haven't cottoned on to that.
LOL, teachers in the US, and in California especially, have become completely radicalized. The CA state-approved curriculum includes a module on 'resistance' with, inter alia, a section praising the ringleaders of the Attica prison riot. Disciplining bad behavior in the classroom is now prohibited, because: racism.

I can't think of a better way to create a for-real 'school-to-prison pipeline' than all this.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
screwtape wrote: The more we award our children consequence-free lives, the less opportunities they will have to learn. And it is just a bit ironic that "educators" haven't cottoned on to that.
LOL, teachers in the US, and in California especially, have become completely radicalized. The CA state-approved curriculum includes a module on 'resistance' with, inter alia, a section praising the ringleaders of the Attica prison riot. Disciplining bad behavior in the classroom is now prohibited, because: racism.

I can't think of a better way to create a for-real 'school-to-prison pipeline' than all this.
We're way ahead of you in WA.

https://goo.gl/maps/9ZEwxhs7AyJEFKgt6

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

And while Saint Justin tries to set up a handgun ban controlled by "cities" (whatever that might mean in rural Canada) we see that once again, and as always, the vast majority of gun deaths are self-inflicted:

Suicide by rural men account for most gun deaths in Ontario

Surely, someone with some influence ought to point out the obvious here - you can ask all sorts of local authorities to ban handgun ownership, and yet make no difference whatsoever to crime involving handguns? Almost all gun crime in Canada (and a higher percentage still for handguns) involves illegal firearms that almost always come from the USA. This is just a rather simplistic way of devolving responsibility onto local authorities. And that might be OK, but then if any crime is committed with a handgun, it might then be blamed on the local authority rather than on the federal government. This is somewhat cynical.

I can own as many handguns as I like, quite legally, at the moment - I have the proper license. I actually own none at all (OK, there are two antiques from the 1840's that require no licences: a single shot boxlock and a six-barreled pepperbox, and I hope even St Justin may not proscribe antiques!) The laws I live by are strict enough that even though I might buy as many handguns as I like, I shall not bother. Storage rules are strict, and I'd have to get permission to transport from the local RCMP post (and one of the boys, or gals, in uniform would have to be present, and that doesn't happen so often anymore: used to be 24/7 coverage here, but now it's more like when someone feels like it) to an approved range if I even wanted to pull the trigger just once on a loaded cartridge, or a percussion cap.

Frankly, I'm enjoying the technological advances that mean even a simple air rifle might be capable of 150ft/lb of muzzle energy. Lewis and Clark live again! And the rats do not. Such is life. #83 went down yesterday, much to the delight of the critters who eat them. Justin might not approve, but if I had a way to do it, I would be equally happy to send him all the live rats to live in and around his home. C'est la vie, comme on dit, eh?

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Driftless

Post by Driftless »

Have a boat or RV in Wisconsin that needs to be stored? Foxconn wants to talk to you:
In many ways, the Foxconn debacle in Wisconsin is the physical manifestation of the alternate reality that has defined the Trump administration. Trump promised to bring back manufacturing, found a billionaire eager to play along, and now for three years the people of Wisconsin have been told to expect an LCD factory that plainly is not there. Into the gap between appearance and reality fell people’s jobs, homes, and livelihoods.

The buildings Foxconn has erected are largely empty. The sphere has no clear purpose. The innovation centers are still vacant. The heart of the project, the million-square-foot “Fab,” is just a shell. In what an employee says was a final cost-cutting measure, only the portion that was to host the Trump visit was ever finished. Recent documents show the “Fab,” once intended for use as manufacturing, has been reclassified as a massive storage facility.

Driftless

Post by Driftless »

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

The obvious significance of these clips... is that Biden is literally asked what flavor of milk shake he ordered, rather than questions
about him accepting bribes from China, Ukraine, and elsewhere.

However, there's a local angle, regarding the place where he's eating.

It's a regional fast food place called The Cook-Out... which is fantastic. And which is known for a few charming quirks.

For one thing-- they offer 40 flavors of milkshake. If you order the Cherry Cheesecake Milkshake, you'll see them take an entire cheese cake from the pie rack, cut you off a large slice, and blender it into your shake.

So the Biden team is failing at showing their familiarity with the local culture... by ordering a fucking Vanilla shake and a Chocolate shake. There are only a few-dozen Cook-out locations... all clustered in the Southern/Coastal area around Washington D.C. But Biden and his people obviously never-really eat there.

Likewise-- the original Cook-Out locations do not serve the customers inside. There's one drive-thru on one side of the building, another drive-thru on the opposite side, and a walk-up window. So the video of Biden getting out of his car & walking up to the door-- and failing to enter the restaurant-- is because he's trying to enter the kitchen/ not a customer area. The local people Biden is trying to impress-- know he's doing it wrong.

Some Cook-Out locations DO have interior service & seating. But it's kinda retarded for the Covid germophobe Biden to try to walk in to a place which is primarily socially-distanced-- since long-before Covid. ...which reminds me of the cancellation of the 2nd debate. Biden made a big show of complying with the commission cancelling the debate. Then he agreed to a town hall meeting-- with camera crew, a moderator, attendees... JUST LIKE a fucking face-to-face debate. Biden's anti-Covid precautions are all low-IQ voodoo nonsense.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

My GF went and got herself an Uberti remake of the Winchester 1873*, case-hardened, in .357.
Win1873.png
(129.85 KiB) Downloaded 1996 times
This is right after I got myself a Henry Golden Boy Silver (I know, but that's the name) in .22
Golden-Boy-Silver.jpg
(43.37 KiB) Downloaded 1971 times
She's always one-upping me. I bought a CZ RAMI for CCW; she buys a CZ RAMI then adds fancy grips. She has two revolvers already.

I buy a quad, last year's floor model; she buys the same quad but new and tricked out.

I bought an $18 indoor RC helicopter; she bought an $80 drone.

Were I to drag out my old Gamo, she might be induced to buy one of those high-end air rifles screwtape favors.

But she did promise me a Mini-14 Ranch as an early Christmas present. And by early, I mean before election day.

* The Winchester makes many a cameo appearance in Westworld, including at the beginning of this scene, before the lovely lass switches over to a repeating shotgun.

Sulman

Post by Sulman »

I just listened to Sam Harris on the Religion of Anti-Racism and what it's doing to people's thinking. Then I heard this...

Imagine being this dense.

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

And at 24 hours notice I am cancelled because of a problem with the donor. Fortunately they have turned up a second donor who is also a 10/10 match. Will be delayed 3-4 weeks. This is a bit nerve wracking!

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Best of luck

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: My GF went and got herself an Uberti remake of the Winchester 1873*, case-hardened, in .357.

Win1873.png

This is right after I got myself a Henry Golden Boy Silver (I know, but that's the name) in .22

Golden-Boy-Silver.jpg

She's always one-upping me. I bought a CZ RAMI for CCW; she buys a CZ RAMI then adds fancy grips. She has two revolvers already.

I buy a quad, last year's floor model; she buys the same quad but new and tricked out.

I bought an $18 indoor RC helicopter; she bought an $80 drone.

Were I to drag out my old Gamo, she might be induced to buy one of those high-end air rifles screwtape favors.

But she did promise me a Mini-14 Ranch as an early Christmas present. And by early, I mean before election day.

* The Winchester makes many a cameo appearance in Westworld, including at the beginning of this scene, before the lovely lass switches over to a repeating shotgun.

<No West>

Westworld, you mean to say that Jimmy Stewart did not come to mind?

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

MarcusAu wrote: Westworld, you mean to say that Jimmy Stewart did not come to mind?

Never even heard of that one. Just the one about the angel, the one about the giant invisible rabbit, and the one about building a plane in the desert.

Driftless

Post by Driftless »

Jordan Peterson is back in Toronto. Says he'll start making videos again soon:

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Lindy West checks on the BMI of her upcoming lunch:

https://static.seattletimes.com/wp-cont ... 6x1024.jpg

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Driftless wrote: Jordan Peterson is back in Toronto. Says he'll start making videos again soon:
Let's celebrate...

...or you could clean your room instead.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

screwtape wrote: f a problem with the donor. Fortunately they have turned up a second donor

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Lsuoma wrote: Lindy West checks on the BMI of her upcoming lunch:

I recognize that blouse -- it was the pavilion for her outdoor wedding. Reduce, Reuse, Recycle.

John D

Post by John D »

Okay Screw... I don't believe in prayer... but good luck!

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Shane wouldn’t stand a chance.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Crazy times

Sulman

Post by Sulman »

Lsuoma wrote: Lindy West checks on the BMI of her upcoming lunch:

Why does she have such murderous eyes

Pitchguest

Post by Pitchguest »

Brive1987 wrote: Crazy times

Anthony Fauci is a powerhungry nutcase and America is paying the price.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

OMG ... CASES ARE RISING!!! SHUT DOWN THE COUNTRY!

cases vs. deaths.png
(76.1 KiB) Downloaded 1930 times

Pay no attention to the blue line at the bottom.