You is all a bunch of poofs!

Old subthreads
John D

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

Post by John D »

Just in time... my carry pistol arrived today....

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Blimey, the best I've got is a new dustpan and brush.

Or perhaps the shillelagh.

John D

Post by John D »

One step at a time.... but the Mossberg is sweet.

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

John D wrote: If my kid threatened someone with a gun I would feel ashamed and embarrassed and full of grief for the victim. Fucking stupid people are shameless... they act like fucking barbarians and then have the balls to blame someone else. Fucking... I hate shitty people.
Not being mean, but from what you've told us, your daughter is more likely to threaten people with a loaded pansexual carrot rather than an actual gun.

In other news, I have another date for the second try. Will go MIA after 18th November.

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

Forgive me, but I rather hope these two anti-masker heroines failed to send in postal votes for their hero before being arrested:

Store security guard stabbed 27 times after asking sisters to wear masks

Keating

Post by Keating »

I'm sure you going missing will just be interpreted as another flounce.

Good luck.

mordacious1

Post by mordacious1 »

screwtape wrote: Forgive me, but I rather hope these two anti-masker heroines failed to send in postal votes for their hero before being arrested:

Store security guard stabbed 27 times after asking sisters to wear masks
Does allegedly getting stabbed 27 times hurt less than getting stabbed 27 times? Less life-threatening?

Also...you’re correct. Those two look like the epitome of Trump supporters.

mordacious1

Post by mordacious1 »

I swear. I just wanted to go a few blocks and bang my brown eyed girl.
https://www.rockcellarmagazine.com/van- ... ng-listen/

Really?

Post by Really? »

Service Dog wrote: Dang! Sober October Joe Rogan is a whole 'nother animal. He's making Alex Jones show receipts! Just like the professional journalists FAIL to do!

Look-- if you ain't in the mood for Alex Jones, then go listen to Douglas Murray vs. Bret Weinstein. It works really well to have actual floppy leftist Weinstein vs. retro throwback conservative Douglas Murray. They bring out the best in each other.

and if you're really crazy-- I gotta say-- the recent Joe Rogan/ Kanye West episode was BOTH gibberish... and oddly compelling. This is literally the first time (except after Hurricane Katrina) that I've ever found anything about Kanye West to be enriching. It's not his insane retardo message-- it's watching a human struggle with words, trying to find the magic words which will give him sanity. Like the Fisher King myth. I probably wouldn't have thought so well of Kanye-- if I hadn't listened to so much Biden and Trump and Kamala, recently. Trump's as crazy as Kanye. And Biden + Kamala are waaaaay kuh-ray-zeee 'er.
No wonder Basement Biden declined the Rogan invite.

Really?

Post by Really? »

Service Dog wrote: Dang! Sober October Joe Rogan is a whole 'nother animal. He's making Alex Jones show receipts! Just like the professional journalists FAIL to do!

Look-- if you ain't in the mood for Alex Jones, then go listen to Douglas Murray vs. Bret Weinstein. It works really well to have actual floppy leftist Weinstein vs. retro throwback conservative Douglas Murray. They bring out the best in each other.

and if you're really crazy-- I gotta say-- the recent Joe Rogan/ Kanye West episode was BOTH gibberish... and oddly compelling. This is literally the first time (except after Hurricane Katrina) that I've ever found anything about Kanye West to be enriching. It's not his insane retardo message-- it's watching a human struggle with words, trying to find the magic words which will give him sanity. Like the Fisher King myth. I probably wouldn't have thought so well of Kanye-- if I hadn't listened to so much Biden and Trump and Kamala, recently. Trump's as crazy as Kanye. And Biden + Kamala are waaaaay kuh-ray-zeee 'er.
No wonder Basement Biden declined the Rogan invite.
Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Joe Biden sends his prayers to family of the perp in Philly who attacked police with a knife. No prayers for the fifty cops injured in the ensuing riots, not even the one in the hospital after being run over by a truck:
Our hearts are broken for the family of Walter Wallace Jr., and for all those suffering the emotional weight of learning about another Black life in America lost. We cannot accept that in this country a mental health crisis ends in death. It makes the shock and grief and violence of yesterday’s shooting that much more painful, especially for a community that has already endured so much trauma. Walter Wallace’s life, like too many others’, was a Black life that mattered — to his mother, to his family, to his community, to all of us.

At the same time, no amount of anger at the very real injustices in our society excuses violence. Attacking police officers and vandalizing small businesses, which are already struggling during a pandemic, does not bend the moral arc of the universe closer to justice. It hurts our fellow citizens. Looting is not a protest, it is a crime. It draws attention away from the real tragedy of a life cut short. As a nation, we are strong enough to both meet the challenges of real police reform, including implementing a national use of force standard, and to maintain peace and security in our communities. That must be our American mission. That is how we will deliver real justice. All Donald Trump does is fan the flames of division in our society. He is incapable of doing the real work to bring people together. We will.

We are all praying for the entire Wallace family, and for our nation, that we may move toward healing.

The usual idiots are commenting that cops -- or better, a social worker -- should've talked the guy down, or at least shot him once in the leg.

Biden won't acknowledge Hunter's illegitimate kids.

Wallace had eight children and was about to have his ninth.

He was a "27-year-old aspiring rapper."

https://nypost.com/2020/10/28/walter-wa ... with-cops/

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

More damning documents on the Bidens disappear en route to Tucker Carlson:

This is a coup d'etat in progress.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

John D wrote:
One step at a time.... but the Mossberg is sweet.
The Retrograde is Old School.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

hunter_dying.jpg
(18.96 KiB) Downloaded 1095 times

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Really? wrote:
He was a "27-year-old aspiring rapper."
And an accomplished raper.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Holy fuck. The details in that article. Would make Amy Coney Barrett demand mandatory abortions for ghetto freaks.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

I'm 3 hours into the Congressional Hearing with Zuckerberg/Facebook, Dorsey/Twitter, and SomeOtherGuy/Google.

It's pretty nutty-- but it's also pretty slow and pointless.

The Dems repeatedly assert that the timing of the hearing is a sham, the hearing could-and-should have been held after the election, & the issue of the HunterBiden/NewYorkPost story being aggressively censored-- is not valid.

The Dems contradict themselves by also repeatedly asserting-- that it's VITALLY IMPORTANT for the Tech Companies to Be Prepared for Donald Trump to Falsely Declare He Has Won The Election-- commanding his followers to undertake armed action in the streets.

I don't see how there's no urgency to have the hearing prior to the election-- if we face the very real threat of Donald Trump using Twitter Facebook and Google to incite an armed white supremacist civil war --just a few days from now.

C-Span's video page has a scrolling transcript thingie... which might help ya watch this thing faster-- or jump to the good parts-- or something.

https://www.c-span.org/video/?476686-1/ ... egulations

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Tammy Baldwin and Tammy Duckworth are particularly insane. I haven't been to Madison Wisconsin in years. These kooks tell me-- it has only gotten more batty.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Not sure why Jack Dorsey grew that long beard, when he already has Kate Greer.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Twitter suspends U.S. Customs & Border Commissioner, for saying the border "helps stop gang members, murderers, sexual predators and drugs from entering our country"

https://thefederalist.com/2020/10/29/ex ... al-aliens/

Previous example of Twitter censorship, from month of May:

https://thefederalist.com/wp-content/up ... 382141.jpg

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Another decapitation by a goatfucker, this time in Phil's part of the Caliphate:

https://nypost.com/2020/10/29/woman-dec ... ch-church/

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

Bye bye, Jeremy, you anti-semitic fuck.

Britain’s Labour Party suspends former leader Jeremy Corbyn over anti-Semitism report comments

Curious to see he isn't suspended for being anti-semitic, nor for condoning it during the period of his leadership, but only for disagreeing with the long-awaited EHRC report. Meanwhile, photos of members' cut up membership cards are trending on good ol' Twitter as a protest against his suspension. Ah, Twitter, if only my keyboard had a backwards 'R'!

Twitter.jpg
(116.47 KiB) Downloaded 966 times

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

https://www.lexilogos.com/keyboard/russian.htm

You're welcome, Comrade.
From each according to his ability, to each according to his need.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

for posterity...

:occasion-clown:

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

Dear old CBC. Had an article about Trans Mountain (apparently an oil pipeline), but deleted my comment about confusing the Trans Mountain for Jessica Yaniv almost instantly. Good to know I'm getting value for my tax dollars.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

screwtape wrote: In other news, I have another date for the second try. Will go MIA after 18th November.
Good luck, seriously.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Glenn Greenwald resigns from Intercept, which he co-founded, because his article critical of Biden was censored:

https://greenwald.substack.com/p/my-res ... -intercept

Stankeye

Post by Stankeye »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Glenn Greenwald resigns from Intercept, which he co-founded, because his article critical of Biden was censored:

Wow. I hope this is able to cause some sort of shockwave.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Coyote-skeptic conducts a Twitter poll-- I don't think she realizes who all her new Twitter followers are...

https://media.thedonald.win/post/BLBPcl63.png

HOW COULD THE TRUMP VOTERS BE LEMMINGS ? ... VOTING-IN-PERSON WOULD DETECT LEMMINGS!

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

I just heard some gossip from someone who used to do cocaine-- not too long ago-- with Gavin Newsom and his (former) wife Kimberly Guilfoyle (before she dated Donald Trump Jr.) and Biden family members.

Just a reminder-- that this shitshow is a shitshow.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

King Gavin's edict on celebrating Thanksgiving:
• Gatherings that include more than 3 households are prohibited

• The host should collect names of all attendees and contact information in case contact tracing is needed later.

• All gatherings must be held outside

• Everyone at a gathering [must] maintain at least a 6-foot physical distance from others at all times. 

• Seating must provide at least 6 feet of distance in all directions

• Everyone at a gathering should frequently wash their hands

• Shared items should not be used during a gathering. Any food or beverages at outdoor gatherings must be in single-serve disposable containers. Self-serve items from communal containers should not be used.

• People at gatherings may remove their face coverings briefly to eat or drink as long as they stay at least 6 feet away from everyone outside their own household, and put their face covering back on as soon as they are done with the activity.

• Gatherings should be two hours or less. 

• Playing of wind instruments (any instrument played by the mouth, such as a trumpet or clarinet) is strongly discouraged. 
Now, California generally has mild weather, but it was 40° up here in the Foothills last night. No fucking way are we eating outside.

As for the playing of instruments by the mouth, Gavin can suck my dick.

John D

Post by John D »

BLM comes to my city of Troy Michigan...
Bowl One, 1639 East Fourteen Mile Road, 10/28/2020, 10:15 PM: Officers responded to the
business on reports that a large group of juveniles were starting fights with customers. When
officers arrived, employees advised that a group of 15-20 males came into the business saying
they wanted to bowl. When they were told the business closes at 11:00 PM, they became upset
and started yelling. Employees then told the group they had to leave, at which point one of the
males picked up a chair and threw it. The same male then approached a customer who told him
he needed to put a mask on and punched him in the face. The youths reportedly called the
employees and patrons “racists” and yelled “Black Lives Matter” while throwing water around
during the disruption. The bowling alley employees advised that the same group of youths have
caused problems at the business in the past. The group of males left the scene prior to officer
arrival.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Service Dog wrote:
A few years ago-- Justicar did a few youtube videos about his years as a Seattle (!!!) cop. He said they now teach that a person can close a distance of 21 feet, after being shot several times. So that's the standard perimeter-- within-which a cop is justified in shooting someone wielding a held-weapon.
If it was good enough for a Retiarus.

https://athycollegehistory.weebly.com/u ... 37.jpg?351

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

DOJ confirms open FBI investigation into Hunter's money laundering:

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020 ... aundering/

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Joe Biden's incomplete thought snippets make perfect sense, if you jigsaw them back into order

Today:

A couple'a days ago:

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Even a rabid hound bites the right neighbor, two times a day

ThreeFlangedJavis

Post by ThreeFlangedJavis »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Thu Oct 29, 2020 11:24 am
Glenn Greenwald resigns from Intercept, which he co-founded, because his article critical of Biden was censored:

Shame, poor Glenn! Has he apologised to Harris yet?

John D

Post by John D »

I am not one to easy believe in conspiracies. I believe that Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone. I do not believe the government is hiding evidence of space aliens. There is no bigfoot... etc..... but... in some real sense the "Deep State" does exist.... a kind of political protection racket between politicians, high level bureaucrats, and the traditional media.

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

I've mentioned before how population growth curves can be artificially stimulated by immigration to make an economy appear less senescent than it really is. Interesting to see a quondam Australian MP catching on to what he, rightly, refers to as a Ponzi scheme - keep immigration at ever higher and higher levels or have everything collapse. Canada is right behind you, and I hope someone in Ottawa is watching your experience carefully, but I do know better than to believe that for a second!

Australia’s Population Ponzi Scheme

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

screwtape wrote: I've mentioned before how population growth curves can be artificially stimulated by immigration to make an economy appear less senescent than it really is. Interesting to see a quondam Australian MP catching on to what he, rightly, refers to as a Ponzi scheme - keep immigration at ever higher and higher levels or have everything collapse. Canada is right behind you, and I hope someone in Ottawa is watching your experience carefully, but I do know better than to believe that for a second!

Australia’s Population Ponzi Scheme
Someone should have complained about this a couple of years ago.

:bjarte:

jugheadnaut

Post by jugheadnaut »

Service Dog wrote: for posterity...

:occasion-clown:
High credit for truth in presentation! But for full credit they need to go full baboon:

https://cs1.livemaster.ru/storage/34/24 ... ostume.jpg

jugheadnaut

Post by jugheadnaut »

Service Dog wrote: Tammy Baldwin and Tammy Duckworth are particularly insane. I haven't been to Madison Wisconsin in years. These kooks tell me-- it has only gotten more batty.
I lived in Madison for 3 years in the '90s. Hard to believe, but during that time, the district had a Republican representative (mostly due to the more conservative rural surroundings). Probably sensing his untenable standing, he retired around the time I left, leaving the district to Baldwin on her career path to her current Senate seat. Like you, I haven't been back.

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

jugheadnaut wrote: High credit for truth in presentation! But for full credit they need to go full baboon:

https://cs1.livemaster.ru/storage/34/24 ... ostume.jpg
Mandrill, not baboon.

Baboons are bland:
baboon.jpg
(22.18 KiB) Downloaded 796 times
and mandrills are PoC (primates of colour):
mandrill.jpg
(33.48 KiB) Downloaded 798 times

jugheadnaut

Post by jugheadnaut »

screwtape wrote:
jugheadnaut wrote: High credit for truth in presentation! But for full credit they need to go full baboon:

[.img]https://cs1.livemaster.ru/storage/34/24 ... ostume.jpg[/.img]
Mandrill, not baboon.

Baboons are bland:

baboon.jpg

and mandrills are PoC (primates of colour):

mandrill.jpg
Maybe it's a baboon in clown makeup? ;)

ThreeFlangedJavis

John D wrote:
Fri Oct 30, 2020 4:14 am
I am not one to easy believe in conspiracies. I believe that Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone. I do not believe the government is hiding evidence of space aliens. There is no bigfoot... etc..... but... in some real sense the "Deep State" does exist.... a kind of political protection racket between politicians, high level bureaucrats, and the traditional media.

Of course it exists. You don't have to speculate or guess, evidence has been mounting for years. It isn't just in the US, analogous cultures exist in Britain, Australia etc. Russiagate involved the cooperation of foreign intelligence services and probably even governments. It is unfortunate that the "Deep State's" interests are being challenged by the administration at a time when they coincide with the interests of a particularly unscrupulous and power-hungry opposition.

Listen to Pelosi boasting, rather tactlessly, about her political heritage.

The fact that Kamala Harris was given a leg up by the same cabal, which includes Newsome, explains how she is now within spitting distance of power despite being loathed by her own party. It serves the "Deep State" to collude with these people and for them to protect one another from scrutiny.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

My parents had this album. I didn't like the music, but the cover freaked me out.
mandrill_cover.jpg
(205.56 KiB) Downloaded 833 times

jugheadnaut

Post by jugheadnaut »

John D wrote: I am not one to easy believe in conspiracies. I believe that Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone. I do not believe the government is hiding evidence of space aliens. There is no bigfoot... etc..... but... in some real sense the "Deep State" does exist.... a kind of political protection racket between politicians, high level bureaucrats, and the traditional media.

Even many on the non-crazy left agree it exists in some form. But they tend to call it "The Blob".

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

jugheadnaut wrote: Maybe it's a baboon in clown makeup? ;)
Maybe it's a baboon incorrectly assigned mandrill at birth.

ThreeFlangedJavis

An unsalacious and relatively independent investigation into Hunter Biden's business dealings.Chinese state owned Copper mine in Congo sells stake to BHR, the company in which Hunter is partner, with guaranteed buyback price and guarantees the purchase itself. WTF! A payoff IOW. As this guy says, there are no smoking gun emails from the CCP, but all of the circumstances surrounding Biden's dealings with the Chinese leave little doubt that China was targeting the Biden's. There really is no other plausible conclusion. And Joe had to know who his son was seeing as the Secret Service agents accompanying Hunter would have had to report their activities.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: My parents had this album. I didn't like the music, but the cover freaked me out.

mandrill_cover.jpg
I have a copy of that.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Brive1987 wrote:
Fri Oct 30, 2020 5:26 am

Someone should have complained about this a couple of years ago.

:bjarte:
We can only hope that when they made their feelings known that they did indeed make a difference.

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Sweet zombie Jesus, I almost shat! This actually reminds me of Young Frankenstein...

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

2020 continues...

:?

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Outrage! That role should go to a polydactyl actress.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

The Left Doesn't Fear Amy Coney Barrett, It Fears the Constitution

Liberals act as if they are imbued with a theological right to dictate not only the terms but also the nominees, of confirmation hearings whether they win or lose elections.

when you're under the impression that the system exists solely to facilitate your partisan agenda, something will seem "broken" every time you lose. When Barack Obama was unable to pass his agenda after 2010, the system suffered from "dysfunction." But now that Democrats are in the Senate minority, employing the very same tools to slow the president, we must "fix" the Electoral College, the Senate and, most recently, the Supreme Court. If Democrats win back the presidency in 2020, the opposition will no longer be "resisting," it will be "obstructing." The filibuster will need fixing again. The media will again obsess over the problem of "gridlock." History's trajectory arcs left, and everything else is just an impediment.

Ahead of the Barrett vote, Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer claimed this "will go down as one of the darkest days in the 231-year history of the United States Senate." For contemporary Democrats, the day the GOP confirmed a wholly capable and highly accomplished woman to the highest Court in the land -- using the process prescribed under which every justice in history has been confirmed -- is as infamous as the filibuster of the Civil Rights Act or the caning of Charles Sumner.

To be fair, Schumer argued that a resolution against Trump's removal earlier this year was also "one of the darker moments in Senate history" and also that passage of the watered-down Republican tax-reform passage was "one of the darkest ... days in the long history of this Senate." So, basically, any time Chuck Schumer loses is the new darkest day in history.

This crusade has the demagogues leading the idiots.

The latter are the minions who regurgitate this kind of vacuous talking point because they lack a basic comprehension of legal philosophies or civic education that includes an explainer on "amendments."

My non-conforming, freedom-loving Berner friend has coined the term "Shitlibs" to accurately describe this crowd. I'm running with that.

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

I'd rather see Sean Connery in the role than that.