You is all a bunch of poofs!

Old subthreads
Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

Post by Lsuoma »

mordacious1 wrote:
Sun Nov 08, 2020 9:53 am
This long time game show host died today...
Who is Alex Trebek?

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

Service Dog wrote: I think some hothead will shoot-up one of these Big Media/Tech places... Google or maybe Rockefeller Center where they broadcast the morning shows.
Don't waste your ammo. Shoot rats. Nobody, but nobody, minds if you shoot rats (except for a certain emeritus biology prof). Here is a very well fed vixen who enjoys the rats I put out for her trotting along in front of my kitchen window for today's offering:

vixen.jpg
(208.59 KiB) Downloaded 787 times
Today she gets a treat - some salmon skin after I'd done the filleting. I suspect she deserves to celebrate the successful Canadian coup that stole the election from Trump (and so far, without us using our expensive gas to send the paratroops into Washington. Win-win!)

John D

Post by John D »

Haha. Jimmy Dore is way too left for me.... but I still watch him so I understand the far left.

Here, Jimmy trashes the FUCK out of Stephen Colbert. Good watch if you like this kind of thing.

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

screwtape wrote:
Service Dog wrote: I think some hothead will shoot-up one of these Big Media/Tech places... Google or maybe Rockefeller Center where they broadcast the morning shows.
Don't waste your ammo. Shoot rats. Nobody, but nobody, minds if you shoot rats (except for a certain emeritus biology prof). Here is a very well fed vixen who enjoys the rats I put out for her trotting along in front of my kitchen window for today's offering:

vixen.jpg

Today she gets a treat - some salmon skin after I'd done the filleting. I suspect she deserves to celebrate the successful Canadian coup that stole the election from Trump (and so far, without us using our expensive gas to send the paratroops into Washington. Win-win!)
+1 Humanity points, right there. I love foxes ("Wee orange hoonds" as I call them - don't @ me) and usually put out scraps and treats for the wee beasties that lurk in the local hedgerows.

Pitchguest

Post by Pitchguest »

screwtape wrote:
Pitchguest wrote: The virus is still airborne, which means that "social distancing" and masks are lipservice.
Always liked a little 'lipservice,' myself. But think, please, how would you account for the different infection rates that show up when we look at data where the only difference is whether masks and distancing are used? Admittedly, very bad science given the variables that should be controlled, but for preliminary data these kind of figures would get a statin or a beta blocker approved. So why not a measure with no known side-effects like wearing a mask?
The difference between using a mask and not using a mask are negligible and I'll tell you why. The projected death toll here in Sweden was tens of thousands before the end of the year if nothing was done. It was even said the number could reach six digits. In the US, if nothing was done the projected death toll was 2 million. According to the White House coordinator for prevention of the corona crisis, Deborah Birx, back in April, if the American public follow the new recommendations the estimated death toll could be between 100,000 to 240,000 within the next few months. Anthony Fauci, the American epidemiologist, is convinced the death toll was squashed due to restrictions, "social distancing" and masks.

Well, a week ago we JUST reached 6,000 deaths. But we didn't have the restrictions the US did. We didn't have a mask mandate, we didn't have a requirement of "social distancing", we didn't lock down the country. I mean, we had and still HAVE some restrictions, but much more lax than what you'd probably see in other countries, in particularly the US. But considering that we didn't do everything that Anthony Fauci says the American people should do, specifically the need for masks, why didn't we have the tens of thousands of deaths projected? There should have been a marked difference, no?

Now don't get me wrong, there is still corona hysteria in this country. There is still the belief that because we experience a rise in cases that we should implement stricter restrictions and some of it HAS been implemented, but for the past six months the death toll has steadily DECREASED. Each day fewer deaths. How can that be?

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

10 hours ago

Fauci started sounding just like Trump:

Fauci says 5 or 6 vaccines options are arriving in November & December, we're "going in the right direction", Fauci is "optimistic",

we're "approaching some degree of normality as we head into 2021", and "things are looking good"

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/medica ... li=BBnba9O

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Brive1987 wrote:

(she looks a bit jail-baity but I'm not googling her to find out...no sir!)

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Bhurzum wrote:
screwtape wrote:

vixen.jpg

+1 Humanity points, right there. I love foxes ("Wee orange hoonds" as I call them - don't @ me) and usually put out scraps and treats for the wee beasties that lurk in the local hedgerows.
Saw one last Tuesday on Brick Lane.

It turned and gave me a pointed look.

A fox that is. The hedgerows don't look like much of anything at all around these parts.

Sulman

Post by Sulman »

MarcusAu wrote:
Bhurzum wrote:
screwtape wrote:

vixen.jpg

A fox that is. The hedgerows don't look like much of anything at all around these parts.
My old man had a place overlooking the river in Rotherhithe. One night, at low tide I saw a fox walking on the mudline. It was tiny, almost unrecognisable until I tapped on the glass and got it to look. I expect it was looking for food.

I don't see any in my new home country, just the usual porch thieves (raccoons and groundhogs) but we do get Coyotes here which are similary shy. I 've never seen a live one, they're extremely elusive.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

And this next song goes out to long time listener, first time caller, Rudi.

Keating

Post by Keating »

I hate seeing foxes and rabbits around here. There's a shit load of very comfortable, near tame rabbits near Lake Burley Griffin. I regularly see foxes running around near me too. Rather see wombats and roos.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

MarcusAu wrote: snip Basil

I stalked one in a graveyard in Bromley. It didn't see me until I got quite close. Most excitement.

Driftless

Post by Driftless »

Somebody got published in Slate!

https://slate.com/technology/2020/11/ja ... ement.html
Perhaps it was that stubborn disbelief that led to our eventual falling-out nearly a decade ago. As one of the more prominent female skeptics, I began campaigning for the male majority in the movement to be more accepting of (or to at least to stop randomly groping and awkwardly propositioning) women. Many men pushed back, sending me rape and death threats. When a man announced on Twitter a few days prior to 2011’s TAM that he planned to “cop a feel” if he saw me, Randi refused to even bar the man from attending. I felt like it was too late to drop out, so I attended and felt awful the entire time. I didn’t go anywhere alone. It was the last time I spoke at TAM.

Keating

Post by Keating »

I look forward to men in penis hats marching on Washington when Harris is President next year.

Stankeye

Post by Stankeye »

I look forward to men in penis hats marching on Washington when Harris is President next year.
[/quote]

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

MarcusAu wrote: It turned and gave me a pointed look.
Animals have a sixth sense.

They can spot a commie wrong 'un a mile away.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Bhurzum wrote:
MarcusAu wrote: It turned and gave me a pointed look.
Animals have a sixth sense.

They can spot a commie wrong 'un a mile away.

ThreeFlangedJavis

Post by ThreeFlangedJavis »

KiwiInOz wrote:
Mon Nov 09, 2020 1:38 pm
MarcusAu wrote: snip Basil

I stalked one in a graveyard in Bromley. It didn't see me until I got quite close. Most excitement.
Wander the streets on the edge of Clapham Common in the wee hours of the morning and you might spot the little buggers everywhere. I swear one night I saw one on top of a car, some on the sidewalk and one or two more in a garden, all in one street. Maybe I'm just lucky. Spent a week or so living on the edge of Wimbledon Common and spotted a badger snuffling around next to the road. There was a badger that used to root through the bins next to a footpath outside East Grinstead. Blase badger didn't give a crap if you walked right by him. Most surprising thing I ever saw was a honey badger in the chicken coop just outside my rented cottage. Thing has the fiercest beady eyes and chilling rattling growl, not to mention chemical weapons in anal gland form. If you want to see how smart honey badgers can be there's a video of Stoffel the HB on youtube. You won't believe how inventive an escape artist the little fucker is.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

KiwiInOz wrote: w.youtube.com/watch?v=Kew730_rJJM&ab_channel=BasilBrushOfficial
Cute.

This is probably more realistic:

("Mongrels" was such a good show!)

Sulman

Post by Sulman »

Driftless wrote: Somebody got published in Slate!

Perhaps it was that stubborn disbelief that led to our eventual falling-out nearly a decade ago. As one of the more prominent female skeptics, I began campaigning for the male majority in the movement to be more accepting of (or to at least to stop randomly groping and awkwardly propositioning) women. Many men pushed back, sending me rape and death threats. When a man announced on Twitter a few days prior to 2011’s TAM that he planned to “cop a feel” if he saw me, Randi refused to even bar the man from attending. I felt like it was too late to drop out, so I attended and felt awful the entire time. I didn’t go anywhere alone. It was the last time I spoke at TAM.
Still shining up the same old shit and selling it. How has nobody caught on to the grift? I mean, I understand publications are a bit out of the loop, but do they at least talk to the cunts they publish? She's a fucking moron.

Super classy for that potato-faced glorified groupie to take a steaming shit on a dead man. What a nasty bitch.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

I put my dog down today. 14 years, 8 months.

He started wasting-away last week. His iron bladder turned leaky.

Yesterday removed all doubt that it was time. I would have taken him in, first-thing this morning.

But the vet couldn't see him until evening. Which turned out for the best. Dog had a great day. GF cooked steak, his best human friend came to visit, he licked three flavors of ice cream. We played a recording of Canada Geese flying-over, honking-- which always perks up his ears.

The most dramatic part:
We arranged for a taxi to the vet-- but it no-showed. I offered a drug-dealer kid on the street-- $100 to take us in his car. The dog was wrapped in a waterproof fabric shower curtain. An 80 lb. burrito in my lap. I held him tight against my wool Pendleton, to catch any warm urine which might leak out. Felt like riding with the guy bleeding-out in the back of the Reservoir Dogs car. Halfway thru the ride-- GF & the kid realized they knew each other. He used to shop at her clothing store, since before puberty. Unspoken: the serious grown-up gangsters above him in the drug operation-- were the previous generation of teenagers selling shit from the barbershop next to her store.

After the vet's injections... I didn't expect how strong & big & beautiful-- and alive-- the dog would look. I guess all his muscles un-clenched, when the pain went away.

GF & I walked home from Brooklyn. The night felt magical. A mexican quinceanera in a small, unlit city park played Oom-pa music. Walking the last block home, I realized how much my eyes focus downward, at every obstacle-- and discarded piece of food to avoid. I'll literally see my own street differently-- at my own eye level, not a dog's-eye view. I won't have to worry for him anymore.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Service Dog wrote: I put my dog down today. 14 years, 8 months.

Yesterday removed all doubt that it was time. I would have taken him in, first-thing this morning.

But the vet couldn't see him until evening. Which turned out for the best. Dog had a great day. GF cooked steak, his best human friend came to visit, he licked three flavors of ice cream. We played a recording of Canada Geese flying-over, honking-- which always perks up his ears.

The most dramatic part:
We arranged for a taxi to the vet-- but it no-showed. I offered a drug-dealer kid on the street-- $100 to take us in his car. The dog was wrapped in a waterproof fabric shower curtain. An 80 lb. burrito in my lap. I held him tight against my wool Pendleton, to catch any warm urine which might leak out. Felt like riding with the guy bleeding-out in the back of the Reservoir Dogs car. Halfway thru the ride-- GF & the kid realized they knew each other. He used to shop at her clothing store, since before puberty. Unspoken: the serious grown-up gangsters above him in the drug operation-- were the previous generation of teenagers selling shit from the barbershop next to her store.

After the vet's injections... I didn't expect how strong & big & beautiful-- and alive-- the dog would look. I guess all his muscles un-clenched, when the pain went away.

GF & I walked home from Brooklyn. The night felt magical. A mexican quinceanera in a small, unlit city park played Oom-pa music. Walking the last block home, I realized how much my eyes focus downward, at every obstacle-- and discarded piece of food to avoid. I'll literally see my own street differently-- at my own eye level, not a dog's-eye view. I won't have to worry for him anymore.

That sucks Service Dog. I've had to put two of my dogs down in the past and its never fun. I didn't stay for the first one because I wasn't sure that I could handle it, so sat outside in the car and bawled. Wish I'd stayed with him. I stayed with the second one (she had an auto immune condition) until her eyes glassed over. Still not fun, but glad that I did.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

The first one had a cancer in the back of his throat and could no longer eat without pain. But we let him chase the kangaroos in the State Park before taking him to the vet.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Service Dog wrote: I put my dog down today.
Heartbreaking.

I'm sorry for your loss, Dog.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Bhurzum wrote: Heartbreaking.

I'm sorry for your loss, Dog.
And condolences to SD too.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

The most dramatic part:

I am seriously sorry. Dogs confront us with the extremes of joy and pain.

😥

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

The most dramatic part:

Condolences. You'd been wondering for a good while whether it was time, but he kept bouncing back. This is never easy on the mind to time, and never easy on the heart to do. But it seems you got it right, giving your dog a lot of quality 'overtime'.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

KiwiInOz wrote: I stalked one in a graveyard in Bromley. It didn't see me until I got quite close. Most excitement.
I think Screwtape's encounter was even more intimate - as he managed to miss-gender the beast.

What (if any) kit was involved is unknown.

Pitchguest

Post by Pitchguest »

Service Dog, you need to write a novel or something. Or a diary. You seem like an interesting man.

I'm sorry you lost your pup, mate. :(

Pitchguest

Post by Pitchguest »

Sulman wrote:
Driftless wrote: Somebody got published in Slate!

Still shining up the same old shit and selling it. How has nobody caught on to the grift? I mean, I understand publications are a bit out of the loop, but do they at least talk to the cunts they publish? She's a fucking moron.

Super classy for that potato-faced glorified groupie to take a steaming shit on a dead man. What a nasty bitch.
It almost made me feel nostalgic. Elevatorgate, TAM, JREF, Simulated fellatio, Offensive t-shirts, poorly drawn rhino necklaces, ah how time flies. I suppose the greatest boon to a grifter is time. Either people have a very short memory or nine years is just too long to remember.

John D

Post by John D »

S-Dog - Pitch and I agree that you need to write a novel.

So... Sorry to hear about your beast. I love my dogs so hard. Don't want to see them go.

I just watched Shelby Steele's "What Killed Michael Brown". I enjoyed it. If you like Steele you can pass him $20 and watch his movie.

https://vimeo.com/ondemand/whatkilledmi ... autoplay=1

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

The ghost of Christmas past (Mykeru) is squaring up to Hippyf00t...my betting slip has "Mykeru to win" on it!

I love Mykeru's caustic sense of humour!

Fight! Fight! Fight!

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Thanks for the kind sentiments.

Now back to the CyberPunk 2020 election...

This guy Dr. Shiva is a genuine 1978 computer-spaz kid who went to college at 14, probably attended 'Space Camp', earned a PhD at MIT.

The case against his credibility:

He's also controversial for claiming to be the inventor of EMAIL. Which isn't quite the same thing as e-mail email or Email. EMAIL was a computer program he wrote & copyrighted as a teenager. He appears to make this claim routinely-- and get glowing write-ups, which are then amended or retracted. Then he gets trashed in negative write-ups. Which go too far-- so he sues for defamation & settles for cash. (He won $750,000 from Gawker this way, in the fine print of the Hulk Hogan lawsuit.)

Wikipedia sez he's a heretic on Covid and lockdowns.

The case for his credibility:

He ran for Senate against Elizabeth Warren with the campaign slogan "Only A Real Indian Can Defeat A Fake Indian". Cambridge, Mass tried to fine him for displaying the slogan on his campaign bus, but they backed down when he filed a free speech lawsuit.

Most importantly... he FUCKED FRAN DRESCHER a bunch of times. They claimed to be married from 2014 to 2016... but like many of his claims, the details of that are disputed and perhaps ultimately unknowable. He is THE MAN ! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

So, anyhoo...

Here's a fun little math class with THE MAN. It's long, but you'll know by the 46 minute mark whether you think he's making sense. And you won't miss anything by watching at 23 minutes of double-speed.

According to his x and y axis.... EITHER voting machines steal votes from Trump in a consistent manner (the more straight-party line-voting Republicans in a district/ the more votes the software steals). OR ELSE there's a mathematically absurd linear pattern-- in which the-more-Republican a district is... the more they hate Donald Trump.

He speculates that Democrats & Republicans may have conspired-together against Trump. Which is a fascinating possibility.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Fran Drescher is the Ur-Sarah Silverman.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

I have some anti-vaxx acquaintances [long story] and they think Dr. Shiva is da bomb. He's a complete whack-a-doodle.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Sarah Silverman.
There was a time when I lusted after her like a maniac.

I got better.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Erm...I'm moving to America if Kiddy-sniffer wins!

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

IANALIOSWO, but this strikes me as a powerful legal argument to have the election results in Wayne County MI (Detroit) audited, or even thrown out with a re-do (precedent for that due to fraud, one was ordered just two years ago)

https://greatlakesjc.org/wp-content/upl ... pdf?x44644

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Bhurzum wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Sarah Silverman.
There was a time when I lusted after her like a maniac.

I got better.
Nothing like a bunch of nubile, bundalicous, spanish pole vaulters to cure you of the Hot/Crazy Matrix.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: I have some anti-vaxx acquaintances [long story] and they think Dr. Shiva is da bomb. He's a complete whack-a-doodle.
I wonder whether 'anti-vaxxer' means the same thing now-- that it did a year ago. Like-- the rich tech people in Seattle who sent their young kids to anti-vax hippie Waldorf School. Did they flip sides in the vaxx culture war, when Trump took the 'not mandatory' side & Bill Gates/Biden take the 'mandatory' side?

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Nothing like a bunch of nubile, bundalicous, spanish pole vaulters to cure you of the Hot/Crazy Matrix.
You had me at "pole"...wait, what?

/Gay

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

A compelling pitch.

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

Ms Bacterial Vaginosis 2008 wrote:...so I joined his online forum, where people like me formed a community of skeptics who talked about investigations of psychics, cryptozoological creatures, free energy machines, cult leaders, and 9/11 truthers.
Kinda leaving out the bit where she stole unwarranted admin privileges, banned people, edited their posts and generally acted the proverbial bull in a china shop until she was caught and thrown out. Silly cunt.

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

Sorry about your dog, SD. As soon as you're able, you should listen to Mercutio and 'take another canker to thine eye' - get a pup.

Does anyone else feel just a bit of envy when a pet is humanely put down? Their eyes close, their body relaxes. Done. We should be so lucky.

Driftless

Post by Driftless »

screwtape wrote:
Ms Bacterial Vaginosis 2008 wrote:...so I joined his online forum, where people like me formed a community of skeptics who talked about investigations of psychics, cryptozoological creatures, free energy machines, cult leaders, and 9/11 truthers.
Kinda leaving out the bit where she stole unwarranted admin privileges, banned people, edited their posts and generally acted the proverbial bull in a china shop until she was caught and thrown out. Silly cunt.
Didn't she hijack a meeting for her marriage as well?

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

I'll go with the positive spin.

It might even make a fitting epitaph.

"RW: Talked about stuff"

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Mayor De Blasio's daughter-- previously arrested for blocking the roadway during a fiery, window-smashing BLM protest--

tells us "now we have the first black, asian, female president in office"

and she also tells us how President Kamala got-there... :) :( :o :shock: :lol:

Basement

Post by Basement »

Yesterday removed all doubt that it was time.
It's so fortunate you had so long with him. A dog never seems to lose his innocence, even though he'd might tear the living shit out of any little critter he can sink his teeth into.

Perhaps inappropriate for an atheist forum, but pleasant to imagine:

Rainbow Bridge Poem

Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.
When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge. There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together. There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor. Those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by. The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent. His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....

Author unknown...

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Service Dog wrote: I wonder whether 'anti-vaxxer' means the same thing now-- that it did a year ago. Like-- the rich tech people in Seattle who sent their young kids to anti-vax hippie Waldorf School. Did they flip sides in the vaxx culture war, when Trump took the 'not mandatory' side & Bill Gates/Biden take the 'mandatory' side?
The ones I know are your standard-issue Earth Mother types who used to support the Dems if they voted at all. But now with the growing authoritarianism, especially the threat of mandatory vaccinations, they loath the Dems, and all voted for Trump or Kanye.

In contrast, my far leftist, anti-establishment friend -- albeit the only mom in Ashland, OR, to vaccinate her kids -- has gone full TDS/Biden-Harris worship cult. She used to instigate lengthy, animated political arguments with me, but now has limited herself to a couple of nasty FB comments to my posts. I think I've been 'cancelled' at this point.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

A famous Minnesota Jehovah's Witness did another version...

"Everybody wants to find graffiti bridge
Something to believe in, a reason to believe that there's a heaven above
Everybody wants to find graffiti bridge
Everybody's looking for love
Everybody wants to find the perfect one
Someone that makes you happy, someone that makes you laugh when you want to cry
The love that comes from a warm heart in a cold cold world
Everybody wants to find graffiti bridge
Something to believe in, a reason to believe that there's a heaven above

Everybody's looking for love"

Basement

Post by Basement »

Well, that one's shit though. Stick with the Rainbow Bridge.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Chinks performing the Nazi version = Old Star Trek Klingons!

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

KiwiInOz wrote: When is the USA going to amend its Constitution to bring it into the 21st Century? Sticking with your electoral...

November 10, 2020; CNN:

https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/10/asia/new ... index.html

"More than 1,500 fraudulent votes were cast in the early hours of Monday in the country's annual bird election, briefly pushing the Little-Spotted Kiwi to the top of the leaderboard, organizers and environmental organization Forest & Bird announced Tuesday.
Those votes -- which were discovered by the election's official scrutineers -- have since been removed. According to election spokesperson Laura Keown, the votes were cast using fake email addresses that were all traced back to the same IP address....

"this year, sex toy retailer Adult Toy Megastore endorsed the Hihi, which it said practices "consensual polyamory....""

" this year's vote isn't the first to turn dirty. In 2018, a person from Perth, a city in New Zealand's neighboring Australia, voted for the Shag more than 300 times before they were caught by election organizers.
And in 2015, two teenagers tried to rig the vote in favor of the Kokako, an endangered songbird, according to national broadcaster Radio New Zealand."

"

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

MarcusAu wrote: I'll go with the positive spin.

It might even make a fitting epitaph.

"RW: Talked about stuff"
Fuckin' softy.

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

Basement wrote: Well, that one's shit though. Stick with the Rainbow Bridge.
That's it - be Bi-Frösty!

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

Or even Frösty-softy. Can't quite understand what the world has come to.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Woody Allen's 'Sleeper'. Contains a few timely 2020-esque moments.

Keep killing pop-ups & eventually this link works: https://www1.fmovies.media/film/sleeper.kzx6/80q5opq

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Service Dog wrote:
KiwiInOz wrote: When is the USA going to amend its Constitution to bring it into the 21st Century? Sticking with your electoral...

November 10, 2020; CNN:

https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/10/asia/new ... index.html

"More than 1,500 fraudulent votes were cast in the early hours of Monday in the country's annual bird election, briefly pushing the Little-Spotted Kiwi to the top of the leaderboard, organizers and environmental organization Forest & Bird announced Tuesday.
Those votes -- which were discovered by the election's official scrutineers -- have since been removed. According to election spokesperson Laura Keown, the votes were cast using fake email addresses that were all traced back to the same IP address....

"this year, sex toy retailer Adult Toy Megastore endorsed the Hihi, which it said practices "consensual polyamory....""

" this year's vote isn't the first to turn dirty. In 2018, a person from Perth, a city in New Zealand's neighboring Australia, voted for the Shag more than 300 times before they were caught by election organizers.
And in 2015, two teenagers tried to rig the vote in favor of the Kokako, an endangered songbird, according to national broadcaster Radio New Zealand."

"
I know. It's a high scandal with huge stakes in NZ.

I love the fact that a sex shop has got behind the hihi (stitchbird) vote because it is essentially polyamorous.